- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


In this Chapter:   Kristen attempts to show a critical Leslie that she has control over the tiny people, hoping this will prevent Leslie from harming them, but power is everything to some and just fun to others. 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Cruel.  Humiliation.  Unaware. 



Kristen – 28   Madelyn – 8 months 

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

 

              Kristen awoke in an unfamiliar daze after a deep sleep, not having slept in on a weekend morning in quite some time, she nuzzled herself further under the blankets after a few yawns and lip smacks.  Tossing over as she enjoyed the warmth and the lull of relaxation and total comfort of her bed for a few peaceful minutes.  Kristen nearly drifting off back to sleep, her mind clear and at ease. 

Suddenly, she shot up from the blankets and looked at the clock across the large bedroom.  Throwing the covers off her body as her heart raced, rushing into Madelyn’s room to find her daughter missing from her crib.  A thousand horrible thoughts running through her mind at that moment, her first thought seemed silly, that Nyla somehow got her revenge, but Kristen shook the thought away as she heard a feint coo from Maddy coming from downstairs. 

              She rubbed her eyes as she walked into her living room to find a smiling Leslie holding Madelyn atop her lap while sitting on the couch, the morning news playing on the television.  “Good morning, sunshine” Leslie sarcastically teased Kristen.  Kristen looked like she was hit by a train, her hair in a messy bun, her eyes winced and tired, loose sweatpants rolled up her ankles and an oversized white shirt.  Meanwhile, Leslie was already dressed like she was going to a business interview as she half paid attention to the tv rambling on about some political drama.    

              “Wha…” Kristen groaned a bit as she shook her head. 

              “I’m used to living two hours earlier than you, remember?” Leslie said.    

              “Oh yeah… how’s Maddy doing?” Kristen asked as she lugged herself to the couch and slumped down next to Leslie. 

              “She’s a happy little baby, I thought kids were supposed to be total nightmares” Leslie said with a slight smile. 

              “Heh… yeah, she still has her fits… she must really like you.  When did you get her?” Kristen asked as she kicked her feet up onto the table. 

              “Probably around 7… I fed her, changed her, played with her, all while you looked like you were dead” Leslie giggled.   

              “Huh… okay, thank you” Kristen mumbled, rubbing her eyes again and yawning while she nodded her approval. 

              “Don’t thank me just yet… we have a big day today!” Leslie said with a grin. 

              “Oh yeah…?” Kristen reluctantly questioned. 

              “Absolutely!  We’ll do all your birthday shopping later, first, we’re going to get you all situated at home… with whatever those little things… are” Leslie said.   

              “I’m already situated here; and I know how to handle those…people” Kristen sternly corrected.  Leslie sarcastically chuckled.

              “I’m sure you do…” Leslie teased, “come on, go get ready, it’s almost 10:30” Leslie said, tapping at her fancy gold watch snug on her left wrist. 

              “I’m not getting ready yet, I just woke up” Kristen tiredly groaned.  Leslie peering over with intense eyes, Kristen knew that look, just like when Leslie bought the chair, bought the couch, sends gifts to Madelyn, Kristen knew that she wouldn’t be able to deter Leslie from whatever she wanted to do.  “Fine…in 10 minutes…” Kristen said, Leslie compromising as Kristen laid on the couch holding on to Madelyn, Kristen buying some time to think, not showing that she was a little nervous about Leslie’s plan for the tinies. 

              “And remember what dad said, dress for the career you want!” Leslie said as Kristen walked up the stairs after a little over 10 minutes, giving a mocking middle finger back to Kristen as Leslie chuckled at the grumpy Kristen. 

              “Fuck…” Kristen whispered to herself in her private bathroom upstairs, rubbing her head and face over and over in frustration as she waited for the water to heat up.  Staring down at the floor as the water crashed all around her in the lavish glass shower, taking her time so she could think.  Kristen trying to psych herself up, trying to harness all the recent confidence she had been feeling, even giving herself a pep talk as she washed herself.  “It’s just my sister… it’s just another day…” Kristen whispered to herself before tilting her head back, letting the hot water rain on her neck as she closed her eyes for one last moment of relaxation. 

              The plan she had been thinking of before she went to bed was still what she wanted to do, go into those rooms, and demonstrate total control in order to make Leslie believe that Kristen was the head bitch in charge of all tiny life in her house, that was the only way Leslie would back off and trust Kristen to handle her own problems, but Kristen wanted to be courteous, she reached for her phone atop her bed first.  Kristen pulling up her messages, sending a note to each leader in the city room, she asked them to play along, that today might be difficult because of her sister, but overall, she wanted total cooperation no matter what it looked like, that it was for their protection, that it was in their best interest to do everything she said.

              Kristen sat at her bed, receiving strange responses from each leader, but of course, like always, Anton was eager to please his goddess and agreed right away, almost everyone else agreed, mostly.  They seemed hesitant about it, understandably though, Kristen realized it couldn’t have been easy to give up control like that, trying to imagine herself in their position, especially when the tinies had no idea what was coming, but then she sent a message saying that she might have to be a little mean towards them, but she reassured the tinies that it was all an act; just for show.  Kristen barely getting messages back, making her a little worried. 

              Her last task was to send a message to Ostrov, the nano country hadn’t communicated with her in months, she gave them the same messages that she did to the cities, but again, she was met with total silence, shaking her head, wondering why the nanos would be so willfully ignoring her after so much time.      

She dressed herself and made sure she was professionally presentable.  Kristen taking a deep breath and grabbing the keys out of the jewelry box, trying her best to act as if she didn’t care about anything as she marched down the stairs.  Her head upright, her shoulders back as she stepped up to Leslie.  Leslie looking Kristen up and down, “Whoa!  You look like someone I would actually hire… wow” Leslie said, almost a bit surprised. 

              “You know I have an actual career, right?” Kristen said with a little sass, tilting her head, “I’m a boss babe” Kristen said with confidence as she waved her hands down her outfit, Leslie happily laughing along.      

              “Good… I mean great!  Look at you!” Leslie said, nodding her head up and down with approval, “what about my little princess here?” Leslie said, motioning toward Madelyn.   

              “I got her” Kristen said.  Walking over and picking up Maddy into her arms, placing Maddy into the play pen. 

              “So… neglecting your child for these little home invaders is just normal for you, huh?” Leslie questioned.

              “Actually, Madelyn loves her play pen… so, shut up, and let me show you my rooms” Kristen said.  Leslie raising an eyebrow and cracking a smirk at the aggressiveness Kristen was showing. 

              The two sisters walked down the back hallway of the house, their shoes stamping across the floor as a warning to all tiny life beyond the doors.  Both dressed up in their business, semiprofessional outfits.  Leslie electing to wear her favorite expensive, yet tacky cheetah print high heel mules and a knee-length black skirt with a loose and fashionable lowcut white top.  Kristen chose her favorite pair of black leather ankle boots, a silver zipper on the sides.  Kristen, a little more casual than her sister instead wore straight dark jeans cuffed at the tops of her boots, and a collared white blouse tucked into her jeans with a chic black belt. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              “So… this is Ostrov…they’re a country, just like the US… pull out your phone map view of Earth… it’s kinda the same thing as what you’re looking at here” Kristen spoke, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared down at the land taking up nearly her whole room.   

              “Uh… I don’t see anything” Leslie said, annoyed.  The sisters on the edge of their land, the toes of their shoes barely dug into the outskirts, destroying and flattening entire hilly landscapes and forests.    

              “Those little grey-ish crystal blobs are their cities, as opposed to the ones you saw in my other room… which are much bigger.  Here you can see all the green, their forests, rivers, their farms, and so on” Kristen explained. 

              “Huh… okay…weird” Leslie said as she squatted down on the border of the “rug”, observing the rolling green and brownish landscapes only interrupted by the grey blobs Kristen had mentioned.  Leslie reaching out her matte pink painted fingernail and poking into one of the grey blips, feeling the dirt crunch, totally crushing the grey mass under the digit of her index finger, an entire city erased as Leslie brought her finger back up to her face to see a bit of greyish residue sticking to the oil of her fingerprint before she smushed the remnants between her thumb, discarding the remains as dust falling to the floor between her feet. 

              Kristen’s eyes widened as she watched her sister erase an entire city with a simple and soft poke of her finger.  “It feels just like… hm… like a crunchier sand, I guess?” Leslie innocently questioned.

              “Do you even know what you just did?” Kristen asked with a serious tone. 

              “What?” Leslie asked, looking over her shoulder and up towards Kristen. 

“You just poked a whole city!” Kristen loudly spoke. 

              “Oh, shit…oops…” Leslie said, cringing her teeth as if somewhat regretful. 

              “There was probably a million people living there” Kristen said.

              “How was I supposed to know?” Leslie said, standing back up to her full height, her heels almost making her as tall as Kristen. 

              “What do you think the word city means?” Kristen said with some attitude.

              “Ugh…God…they’re small…” Leslie said as she looked back down toward Ostrov. 

              “Imagine if you just killed everyone in Boston” Kristen said, Leslie thinking for a moment in silence.  Leslie simply rolling her eyes in response.  “This isn’t a joke…” Kristen said seriously.  Leslie placing her hands on her hips. 

              “Okay, sorry” Leslie said halfheartedly.  “So how do you even get around in here?” Leslie asked. 

              “I usually stick to the edge here, like this” Kristen said as she started to scoot against the wall to her couch like usual.  Leslie’s eyes were filled with disappointment and annoyance.

              “Are you serious?” Leslie asked.

              “What?” Kristen questioned.

              “You can’t even use this room at all?  You have to scoot around the wall like all this green and grey shit is lava?” Leslie asked. 

              “No, I do this so that nobody else has to die” Kristen sternly said.  Leslie puffing air from her nose, shaking her head in disappointment. 

              “So, you have to bend your life around… them, huh?” Leslie questioned, pointing down towards Ostrov and pivoting on her expensive cheetah heels. 

              “This is just how we cooperate, makes things easy for everyone if I do this, it just takes an extra 20 seconds” Kristen said as she was already halfway to her couch, rounding the corner of the room. 

              “Mhmm…” Leslie dismissed.  Leslie looked down at the green rug covered in grey patches all over, seeing a pair of footprints that belonged to Kristen embedded deep into the middle of the country.  Leslie raising an eyebrow at the perfectly preserved footprints.

              Leslie hesitated for a moment, tapping her finger against her lips in thought while Kristen gently continued to brush up against the wall and around the corner of the room.  Leslie picked up her right heel, hovering her sole over the country before gently lowering it down into Ostrov, wiping away several towns and a small city under her tall, plastic arched soles. 

Leslie picking up her left foot as she placed it down further ahead, her legs stretched as the nanos beneath her looked up her titanic legs, soon after they felt the earth-shattering quake of her left foot squishing an entire territory of farmland along with a few smaller cities.  Taking a couple short steps over Ostrov and up to the couch where she turned and sat down, crossing one leg over the other as she bounced her heel and placed her hands on her lap, giving a sly smirk up towards a speechless Kristen who was just on the edge of the couch. 

              “You can’t let these little things control your life like that… look, it took me half the time to just walk to the couch while you’re looking like an idiot dragging your huge ass against the wall…” Leslie said as some grey dust crumbled off the bottoms of her golden orange and black spotted heels with black bottoms. 

              Kristen was horrified as she climbed over the couch and sat next to Leslie, trying her best not to show it in her face as she cleared her throat and threw on a nearly perfect fake smile.  In her head, Kristen was losing it, feeling like she was on the brink of an anxiety attack, it was different watching someone else kill so many tiny people rather than when she had done it, either accidentally or necessarily, it was different with she had watched Ginny do it accidentally as well, knowing her best friend wasn’t capable of such cruelty, but her own sister on the other hand had just wiped away countless nanos with a smirk.  She needed to double down and hope. 

              “Exactly, I shouldn’t have been doing that in the first place, this house is mine anyways” Kristen said, her boots next to Leslie’s heels as she stared out at Ostrov with a smile, Leslie still bouncing one of her heels over many cities nearest the couch. 

              “I mean, it honestly just felt like walking on a dirty carpet, who would know otherwise?” Leslie said as she looked at the perfect heel prints in the country, her stiletto followed by the blockier sole, three of them in total in the direction of the couch. 

              “Yeah… they’re not much use…  but my city room, you can actually see them moving around and stuff, you can even talk to them… unlike Ostrov here…” Kristen said, nodding her head down toward the green and grey carpet, “maybe if they spoke up to me every once in a while, this wouldn’t have happened” Kristen sternly said as Leslie had a smirk at the edge of her lips. 

              “You can talk to them?!” Leslie said surprised, tilting her head in wonder. 

              “Yeah… follow me…” Kristen said as she stood up, desperate to get out of the Ostrov room, not wanting to give Leslie the chance to kill millions more.  Her heart pounding as she knew she had to commit to walking back across Ostrov like Leslie had just done without mercy.  Regretting wearing boots now as they had a blockier surface area.  Kristen holding her head up high and her shoulders back as she carefully took a step over top of Leslie’s heel prints to minimize casualties, taking her three steps over her sister’s prints, not wanting to look behind to see if Leslie was doing the same. 

Kristen’s heart sinking as she could feel the wet sand sensation crunch under her boots as each of her steps squished into Ostrov and countless nanos along with their cities.  Kristen only hoping that some nanos could be spared between the block higher heel section of her boot and the arch under soles.  Kristen could hear the click of Leslie’s heels behind her as her heels dug deep into Ostrov and through onto the flooring as they exited the room. 

              Kristen taking a deep breath as she turned, smiling at Leslie, “Ostrov doesn’t really matter anyway, it’s these people who are full of personality” Kristen said as she took a step toward the city door, feeling the brittle residue of millions of squished nanos and their lands crunch once more into the treads of her boots.  She opened the door with a quick twist of her key before folding it back into her pocket.  Leslie watching as Kristen removed the key from the lock, carelessly placing it in a pant pocket. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“Okay, so tell me about them…” Leslie asked. 

“Well first of all… wearing a skirt might not have been a good idea as, clearly…” Kristen said, pointing at a city near Leslie’s backside and beneath her. 

“Eh… I don’t care if they can see up my legs… enjoy the fucking show, pervs… now continue please…” Leslie said as she pivoted her leg out, widening the view up her skirt as it tugged against her outstretched thigh.  Those below her realizing that she was not wearing any panties or underwear.  She was enjoying it. 

“So, each city has a leader and they’re all different…” Kristen said as she walked around the cities with Leslie at her side.  Their heels clicking across the floor. 

“Hmm…what’s this stuff?” Leslie said, pointing down towards the pathways that were under construction. 

“I ordered them to build a sort of sidewalk around everything, there’s nothing worse than getting my feet all dirty if I accidentally step on something…” Kristen said, her eyes wide as she stared down at all the cities she was slowly becoming almost conditional friends with. 

“An order… sounds girl boss, I’m impressed” Leslie said as she smiled down at everything at her feet, Leslie’s hands on her hips as she compared the size of her heels next to the pathways.  She could see little cranes and extraordinarily tiny trucks surrounded by little dot sized people working on the sidewalks, she could see the dot sized people roaming around the larger cities, up and down the streets between all of the inch tall buildings barely coming up to the curving toe section of her cheetah heels.  “And you said you can talk to them?” Leslie asked. 

“Yeah, watch!”  Kristen said, pulling out her phone and tapping a message on her screen.  “Hey, Anton, how did the food delivery with Ginny go yesterday?” Kristen typed.  The sister pair watching the screen as the phone dinged with the cities at their feet. 

“The delivery went great, goddess” Anton replied immediately.

“Wait, so Ginny knows about this… and…did he write goddess?” Leslie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Yeah, she does… anyway, look at-“ Kristen started to speak. 

“No wait… hold on…Goddess?” Leslie teasingly asked with a smirk. 

              “It’s just a formality, it’s not a big deal” Kristen said, smiling a bit and playfully flipping her hair with a wave of her hand. 

              “Wow… that’s uh…something to think about” Leslie said, her face turning to contemplation as she stared with intensity down at all the mites occupying the floor.

“Like I said… each city is totally different, like that one is called Crest, Anton is their prince who just called me Goddess, or this one!” Kristen said as she stepped up to a micro metropolis and pointed the toe of her boot down at their buildings.  “This one is called Arbut, their president or whatever is called a Grand Minister, he’s like a scientific leader and helps with food deliveries with the big city in the middle over there” Kristen said as she pointed over towards the center of the floor.   

“Okay, okay… first… why don’t you use more of a conference tool like at work?  You could put it all on a tablet application and you wouldn’t have to use your phone to organize everything.  Second… um… ew?  A man in charge?  And third, what kind of a dumb name is Arbut?” Leslie said, listing off her opinions on three fingers. 

“Yes, I would say the majority of the leaders in this room are tiny men… It hasn’t really been a problem, actually the most annoying leader was this tiny woman named Nyla who-“ Kristen said before being interrupted again. 

“You got any music?” Leslie asked.

“No, it hurts their ears, why?” Kristen asked.

“I like to work on projects with music, but that’s okay, we can spare these little sensitive men’s ears…” Leslie teased down towards the millions of micros.

“There’s plenty of women down there, too…” Kristen said with an eyeroll. 

“Yeah… well… I can’t tell the difference from up here, can I?” Leslie said.  Leslie took a step towards Arbut, strutting over the thousands of construction workers and onto the other side of the city from Kristen.  Kristen watching as a cargo plane was caught directly in the path of her sister’s footfall, watching as the tiny plane burst into a little puff of an orange and black fireball, exploding against Leslie’s bare ankle.  Kristen unable to tell her sister to move, she wanted to remain calm, thinking that sacrificing the plane was necessary to keep up the confident appearance.

“Arbut huh… that’s such a weird name…you think I’m scaring all the men down there?” Leslie asked, nearly biting her lip as she placed her hands on her hips and stared down the city between her heels, giving the entire city a look straight up her toned and smooth legs. 

“I’d say so, yes” Kristen said, controlling her emotions well, still giving off the notion that she didn’t care, even though she could feel her heart nearly beating through her blouse.  “I didn’t name the cities either” Kristen stressed. 

Leslie crouched down to get a better look of the city as suddenly her naked pussy was only a relative micro mile above their entire skyline, the dark curls of her trimmed pubes barely blocking the view of her lips for all the micros of Arbut to see above their buildings as they stood on the streets, humbled by such a distinct view of feminine power, they felt as if they were nothing, scared and terrified.  Leslie noticing a little bit of damage on the outskirts of the city’s neighborhoods, “what happened here?” Leslie asked.   

“Oh… uh… it was an accident… my boobs kinda slipped into Arbut back around when Maddy was born” Kristen said.

“Your huge tits did that?  Hah!” Leslie laughed, a wide grin on Leslie’s face as she looked back down towards the city, “that’s their name then…” Leslie said.

“Huh?” Kristen questioned.

“Tittytown… rolls off the tongue… then get rid of the leader, put a woman in charge, that’s what we’re going to do to every city in here, after we rename them of course” Leslie said.  Kristen a little taken aback, wincing her eyes and furrowing her brow a bit with frustration.    

“I can’t just get rid of a bunch of kings and elected presidents like that…each city chose their leader in some way or another” Kristen said.

“Ugh… what good have men ever done in politics, Kris?  Come on… sure you can get rid of them… look at you” Leslie said, raising her hand up in the air to pantomime Kristen’s substantial height over the micros.  “There’s nothing men hate more than an attractive and strong woman who’s smarter than them, it probably helps that you’re intimidating them just by being… well…huge, I’d say you have the perfect opportunity here” Leslie said. 

Leslie stood up and turned her attention to the closest city behind her, “what’s this one?” Leslie asked.  Kristen unsure what she should do, she wanted to scream and tell Leslie to get the fuck out of her house, she felt as if Leslie was invading something sacred and private in Kristen’s life.  Kristen weighing it out in her head, if the micros were worth losing her special bond with her sister, virtually her only family she had left alive.    

Leslie was standing over Aker, General Werth’s city, the city that Kristen had partially stepped on in order to stop their military from destroying Crest.  “That’s Aker, some general guy is in charge” Kristen said as Leslie rolled her eyes. 

“God… another man?  dammit…alright…” Leslie said with frustration as she picked up her heel and hovered it over right over downtown Aker. 

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Kristen shouted. 

“I’m not going to step on it, calm down…” Leslie said as she retracted her heel from over the city and placed it next to her other.  Kristen feeling a bit of relief, “I just wanted to see if one step could do the job, but no… it doesn’t look like it…”  Leslie said, almost excited at the fact that it would take several footfalls to finish off one of the micro cities.  “Tell them to do something, give them an order… he’s a general right?” Leslie said. 

“I mean… like what though?” Kristen asked as Leslie dramatically shook her head. 

“I don’t know… you’re the goddess…” Leslie teased with a small laugh and smile.  Kristen knew that Leslie was enjoying this a little too much. 

“Okay, fine…” Kristen said, pulling out her phone, tapping her fingers against her screen.

“What, you don’t want to say it out loud?” Leslie asked. 

“Shh… it’s a surprise…” Kristen said as Leslie grinned. 

“I do like a good surprise…” Leslie admitted. 

              Leslie still looking over towards Kristen but could suddenly hear a popping sound around her feet.  Leslie looking back down towards the floor to see something strange.  Little puffs of orange and black popping all around her ankles and around her heels.  She could feel little bursts of heat for just a millisecond at a time with each tiny explosion.  “What the fuck… is this…?” Leslie questioned, confused, wincing her eyes as she tried to focus on the little commotion.  She could see little streaks of white and smoke coming from the city streets.  “Oh my god, Kris… are they shooting at me?” Leslie asked. 

              “Correct…” Kristen said. 

              “You told them to shoot at me?” Leslie said, looking up back toward Kristen, not caring at all how many tiny blips of explosions were hitting her heels or the exposed tops of her feet. 

              “No… I ordered them to, there’s a difference” Kristen said as Leslie pursed her lips and nodded.  Leslie stared down at the metropolis between her legs, they were shooting at her, with whatever military and weapons they had left.  Leslie crouched down to get a better look at the tiny tanks and micro people firing up at her, she could see the little flashes of their guns in the streets.  Suddenly, she could feel the pops between her legs, hitting the insides of her thighs or her pussy as there was not much more of a target she had to offer except the darkness between her legs under her skirt as it took up their sky.  It felt a little warm, but sporadic and somewhat disappointing that it wasn’t more sexually stimulating. 

              “It’s kinda cute… little men shooting at me like I’m a big monster or something” Leslie said, biting her lip a bit.    

              “Actually, there are a lot of women in Aker’s military, too” Kristen corrected.

              “Hmm… well then they should know better where to aim their missiles…” Leslie said with a lip curling grin and tilt of her head, playfully tapping the tips of her pink nails over the outside of her skirt nearest her clit. 

              “Ugh… gross, come on, let’s finish up the tour before this gets weird…” Kristen said as she rolled her eyes at her eccentric sister. 

              “No wait… I got it… Aker can be called Clitsburgh” Leslie teased as she felt a few warm pops against her exposed lips, most of the missiles exploding on her pubes rather.

              “That’s disgusting…” Kristen dismissed.

              “What, no!  It’s funny… like Pittsburgh” Leslie said.

              “Yes, I got the joke, now let’s go” Kristen said, pivoting her hips, crossing her arms over her chest with attitude as Leslie groaned.  Leslie standing up to her full height but was getting a little wet from the power.  Leslie following next to Kristen as they continued to walk around the room, coming up to Kristen’s black and gold chair.

              “Two little hives right beneath your chair, that sucks for them…” Leslie said. 

              “Cities, Les…and yeah, I know…” Kristen agreed.

              “Go ahead, name them…” Leslie said. 

              “Uh… no… this is my room, the cities are allowed to keep their names, even if they’re fucking terrible names” Kristen put her foot down, figuratively.  Leslie deeply sighed.

              “Alright… I can tell you’re not enjoying this as much as me… this is not like you at all… you’re supposed to be the shy sister, the sister that is amazingly gorgeous but doesn’t know it because she’s a little awkward sister while I try to constantly tell you how wonderful and beautiful you are… where is all this girl boss attitude suddenly coming from?” Leslie asked.  Kristen’s heart beating fast, thinking her fooling act was just foiled by the person who knew her best. 

              “Honestly?  It’s because of these little people… they make me feel powerful and confident, I don’t have to be awkward, or timid, or shy around them because they are down there… and I’m up here…” Kristen said.  Leslie staring at Kristen for a moment before nodding her head. 

              “I can understand that… I’m sure it feels amazing to play with your toys” Leslie said, her tone was understanding, but she didn’t quite get the point that Kristen was trying to convey.  “So, what are they called?” Leslie asked.

              “In my head, I call them the twin cities, but their real names are Orange City and Vidolis” Kristen said.  Leslie groaning again.

              “Really…?” Leslie said with some sass.  “Name them something else, you’re their goddess, it’s as simple as that… use the power that you have and ride that confidence up to my level” Leslie said. 

              “I can’t think of anything” Kristen said. 

              “Oh my god…” Leslie dismissed.  Kristen getting mad, resisting the urge to clench her fists as she outstretched her arms as if appearing to stretch, seeing her glittery dark blue nails glimmer in the sunlight coming through the windows. 

              “Alright, Orange City, you’re now Serenity, and Vidolis, you’re called Luxury…” Kristen sternly said.    

              “Why that?” Leslie asked.

              “The name of my favorite nail salon…” Kristen admitted.

              “Cute” Leslie agreeingly commented. 

              “They are not my toys… by the way…” Kristen said with some annoyance.   

              “Ughh… can you really not see what’s going on here?” Leslie asked. 

              “What do you mean?” Kristen asked, confused.

“I’ve been trying to play along with this, but it’s getting kinda sad now” Leslie said. 

“I don’t - I’m not sure what you’re talking about” Kristen said.  Leslie backed away from Serenity and Luxury and stepped right up to the middle city, by far the largest in the entire room with the heaviest and most densely populated downtown. 

“Kris, you feel powerful because they are powerless… they are not people… not real people at least” Leslie said. 

              “Yes, they kinda are…” Kristen sternly said. 

              “Ugh…” Leslie groaned once more and crouched down toward the city, “here, I’ll try to explain it…” Leslie said with an innocent and bright confidence in her voice before she bit her tongue to focus.  Reaching her hand out towards the large city and pinching up one of their taller skyscrapers between her matte pink nails, ripping it out of the ground and bringing the broken building up in front of her face and deeply brown hazel eyes. 

              “Stop that!” Kristen shouted, her calm demeanor instantly disappearing, her act was gone.  They could both start to hear little chirps of tiny screams coming from the city. 

              “Okay… people are like you and me… we’re talking right now…right?” Leslie explained as the skyscraper between her fingers creaked while thousands of micros were trapped inside, the bottom collapsing a bit as a few dozen micros fell out and down towards Leslie’s bare cleavage, Leslie with smaller tits than Kristen, but Leslie electing not to wear a bra as their bodies smashed into her skin between her tits without her even knowing.  “These… people… you can barely see them, they are smaller than ants, I mean… fuck… you have to text them to even get them to talk to you” Leslie continued. 

              Leslie stood up to her full height while continuing to pinch the building her fingers as an example.  Kristen was stunned, unsure of what to say or how to act.  “You can see them though, look at the fucking floor!”  Kristen said after a few tense seconds of thinking. 

              “You mean these little specks…” Leslie said as she picked out a group of construction workers on the floor near the pathway.  Leslie picking up her cheetah heel and stamping the toes of her heel on top of a few dozen of them as Kristen’s mouth was wide open in shock, “the floor… where… people… don’t belong, you know what crawls around on floors?  Ants, Kris…” Leslie said.  All of Kristen’s worries coming true, her sister and closest person to her was acting horrible to her people, the harsh decision of whether or not to scream and maybe even get physical with Leslie was looming over Kristen’s brain as she struggled for words, trying to remind herself how important her sister was in her life.    

              “They’re not ants… ants don’t think or feel anything” Kristen countered.

              “Oh, but yes they do… they think about serving their queen all day, they feel a duty toward her” Leslie said. 

              “I’m not a fucking queen, Leslie” Kristen said with a bit of anger, shaking her head. 

              “Are you sure?  Some of this room apparently thinks you’re a goddess already” Leslie said with a convincing tone. 

              “They’re screaming, Leslie, put them down…” Kristen said with a half sheepish demand. 

              “Okay, watch…” Leslie said, focusing her eyes on the building slowly crumbling between her fingers as the middle city behind her was hollering with tiny squeaky screams.  “Worship me as your fucking queen and do what I say!”  Leslie shouted as the screams continued. 

              “It’s not fucking funny anymore… I get it…” Kristen said with a scowl across her face. 

              “No wait… Oh my god, you sweet little cute babies…I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry, I’ll put you down, nice and soft, okay?” Leslie said with a sweet tone as she bent down and lowered the broken building towards the floor outside of the outskirts near the arch of her right heel.  “See?  I hear literally no difference in screams…” Leslie said. 

              “That’s because you’re fucking scaring them and acting like a bitch” Kristen said. 

              “Oh, come on… tell me you haven’t gotten close to stepping on one of these cities just for fun, tell me you haven’t threatened them or had to smite someone, tell me you haven’t felt a little hot when you look at all the…people…at your feet” Leslie said with a serious tone.  Kristen immediately recalling where she had almost crushed Nyla’s city out of anger under her feet the night of the meeting.  Kristen remembering getting turned on after she threatened Nyla… how she barely apologized to Ostrov after drowning a city in milk.  Kristen wouldn’t dare admit that her sister was partially right though.

              “No, I’m not like that” Kristen said, lying.  Leslie clicking her tongue in disappointment.  

              “You never felt bad when we stepped on anthills as kids” Leslie said, placing her hands on her hips.

              “No…” Kristen begrudgingly agreed.

              “Okay then!” Leslie said as she picked up her heel and slowly brought the heel of her cheetah mules down onto the broken building she had sat next to her, feeling the distinct crunch as the building shattered and burst underneath her weight, the glass and debris exploding outward from the impact as everyone still alive inside was squished into smears under the tip of Leslie’s right heel as she did a quick twist of her heel to finish it off.

              “Fine… so what if you’re right, what do I do with all of them then?” Kristen said, frustratingly throwing up her hands and shaking her head with obvious distress. 

              “They’re just your toys… who gives a shit?  But… if they are not your toys, then you will have to dedicate your life to taking care of them, you already have Madelyn… so, you’ll exhaust yourself and get almost nothing in return, it’s a one way relationship with these tiny people, Kris…sure, they gave you a little burst of confidence, but it’s nowhere close to what it can be, but if you really want to be this idealized version of yourself, then commit to being a powerful woman over these people… you have to make a decision about how you’re going to live this life in your home with… them” Leslie said, picking up her heel and pointing the toe down towards a city.  Kristen breathing out a long sigh as her eyes relaxed, her face filled with a little concern and worry. 

              “Maybe…” Kristen admitted.

              “There it is… now I can see those wheels turning in your head… you’re thinking about it, I didn’t buy your acting for a minute earlier either… I know you too well, Kris…” Leslie said with a bit of genuine concern in her voice.  Kristen looking up toward Leslie with rather sad eyes, “no, hey… it’s okay…” Leslie said as she took a step towards Kristen.  Leslie unknowingly crushing a worker’s camp on the floor filled with hundreds more micro workers who had no time to move away from the massive footfall, Leslie barely feeling the crunch of their bodies vibrate through the bottom of her mule as their mashed bodies became microscopic speckles of blood on Leslie’s treads.

              Leslie hugging tightly onto Kristen as Kristen hugged back.  “You just need a little push sometimes, and that’s okay… you know I’ll always be here for you… I love you so much… I’d do anything for you… even if it means that I have to show you how truly strong of a woman you are” Leslie whispered into Kristen’s ear.  Kristen sighed again before giving a little smile.  “You can still be you, you can still be this naturally kind person, but you can also get what you want out of life… you don’t need to fake it, I know it’s in there…you just have to be a little more assertive” Leslie said with a genuine tone, showing a real tender care in that moment. 

              “How did you know I was acting?” Kristen asked after letting go of her sister. 

              “You almost had me right up until you were scooting your ass up against that wall, I saw your face when I walked over to the couch, you did that tongue bite thing again, I knew you were scared right away… it’s kinda funny how you never realize when you’re doing it, even since we were kids and you tried to lie to mom or dad” Leslie said as Kristen blushed and sighed, placing a hand over her face to hide her embarrassment. 

              “Fuck…oh my god” Kristen muffled and groaned.  All the meanwhile, the cities were still staring up at the two titan women just casually having a conversation between all the cities spread out at their feet. 

              “I was trying my best to go along with it, it was kinda cute at first trying to watch you be all tough.  Now imagine yourself actually being assertive and getting what you want… I wanted to show you how easy I can make it look” Leslie said. 

              “Mmm…” Kristen hummed, contemplating. 

              “I have to admit, I did get a little turned on…” Leslie admitted. 

              “Hey… shh… I don’t need to know that” Kristen said, still feeling embarrassed. 

              “I tried to give you a hint when I called you the shy one, hoping you were going to admit it right then… but I can envision it so clearly, you actually becoming this goddess to these people, it’s not a hypothetical anymore, you’ve already set the foundation…it’s very real, laid out right before your feet… nobody else in the world gets to do this, and honestly, I can’t think of anyone else that needs this more than you…” Leslie said with a confident smile on her face.       

              “Yeah, maybe…” Kristen said, curling her lips to the side, looking down towards her boots almost in shame. 

              “Hey… you got this…” Leslie reiterated, showing Kristen as genuine smile. 

“Hmm… now what?” Kristen asked. 

              “Well… show me you can do it” Leslie encouraged. 

              “Show you what?” Kristen asked. 

              “That you’re not gonna take anyone’s shit in here” Leslie said. 

              “I already don’t take anyone’s shit in here” Kristen sternly said with a bit of confidence.   

              “Ugh… let’s just… take this moment to enjoy those words you just said… that’s what I’ve always wanted to hear from you” Leslie’s eyes dramatically fluttering as she giggled a bit, “now show me and the people in here you’re not afraid to do what’s necessary to say that you’re the queen… that’s what I would do” Leslie said, shrugging her shoulders.    

              “But I’ve already done that in some ways… they follow my suggestions… they listen to me” Kristen countered.

              “Uh huh… suggestions…and what exactly have you gotten in return?” Leslie leadingly asked. 

              “I don’t… I…” Kristen stammered a bit. 

              “Exactly…here, follow me” Leslie said.  Leslie taking a step over a city, relishing the idea that a million people were beneath her in that moment.  Leslie and Kristen stepping up to Aker, the toes of their shoes right at the edge of the city’s outskirts as they stared down at the little metropolis.  “They stopped shooting at me… that’s disappointing…” Leslie said with a little bit of a sarcastic teasing tone as Leslie looked up towards Kristen with suggestive eyes.  Kristen pursing her lips in hesitation. 

              Kristen could understand what Leslie was trying to show her, that she could have total power and control over beings less powerful than her, use them as toys to get what she wanted from life, whatever that meant.  Kristen having a bit of an identity crisis in that moment, seeing how much fun it was for Leslie, wanting that same feeling, to feel totally happy and powerful, but also feeling concern for the people she had been building a relationship with for the last 8 months of her life.  Watching Leslie smile wide, Kristen almost immediately getting a flashback of her and Leslie as young children standing over an anthill in the backyard of their childhood home. 

              The image in her head like a vivid memory showcased on a movie screen.  Kristen and Leslie playing outside all day in their neighborhood with the other kids on the street until the sun started to sink low in the sky.  A boy had pushed Kristen over and down into the dirt while playing hide n seek, dirtying her denim overalls and making her hand bleed from a small scrape.  Kristen biting her tongue as Leslie immediately slapped the boy across the face, making him run home.  Leslie helping Kristen off the ground, riding their scooters back home before the sun went down. 

              The young sisters in their backyard while their loving mother put some ointment on Kristen’s hand while the cicadas buzzed in the summer trees.  Their father making dinner in the kitchen while gameshows played on the living room tv.  Kristen’s mother was proud of Leslie for slapping the boy as she laughed, Kristen laughing as well before giving Kristen a tight hug.  Kristen watching her mother go back inside, hugging their father from behind before she joined in with the cooking.  Leslie and Kristen observing their parent’s perfect love through the windows before they ran out into the backyard to find the newest anthill that had popped up near the shed.  The anthill at their feet as they turned to one another with a pair of wicked smiles, although missing some of their teeth at their age. 

              The girls stomping on the ants as young children, they laughed before going inside to wash up and have their favorite meal at the dinner table with their happy family, Kristen snapping back into reality with a real city full of tiny people at the tips of her toes.

              Kristen looking down at Aker, Leslie next to her smiling in the same way as if she were a kid again, and Kristen couldn’t help but feel the same way, the room was dead quiet.  “You can shoot at us again, it’s okay” Kristen said as the fury of Aker reopened.  The remaining military firing everything they had at the sister pair towering miles over their lives.  The little wisps of explosions from their missiles and projectiles barely making it up to their thighs as the rest exploded down their shins and ankles. 

              “It’s your decision, Kris… I’m not gonna mess around anymore with your loyal ants unless you say so… how are you going to live your life?  And you have to remember how Madelyn is going to see you when she’s older… Are you a goddess, or are you just…regular…timid… Kristen?” Leslie said.  Kristen staring down at Aker, watching their futile attempts to attack her and her sister.  Kristen’s imagination going a bit wild as she leaned into some of the thoughts she had, feeling that little bit of arousal like she had when she threatened Nyla, now it was more of having a subservient city between her feet shooting up at her and she couldn’t even feel their strongest weapons. 

              “We’re not killing or stepping on anybody… but…” Kristen said as Leslie nodded her head in agreement, now respecting her younger sister’s wishes. 

              “Yes…?” Leslie beckoned.  Kristen crouching down over the city, her ass and pussy between her curvy thighs covered in dark jeans right over their skyline, her head peering over the curves of large tits as she stared down at the streets packed with people and what little military remained.  Leslie peering down over Kristen’s shoulder from high above as everyone stared up at the two gods hovering over their concrete and steel anthill. 

              “It doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun, right?” Kristen said with some innocence.  For all the cities to hear, it was no longer an act.  Her messages earlier saying that they needed to cooperate seemed void in that moment as each leader in the room apart from one sunk into worry. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

               The rockets and shells continued to explode against the underside of Kristen’s body, a haze of grey and black smoke wafting over the city as some of the streets started to become masked under the fog, blocking tens of thousands of people’s views.  The panicked people in the streets surrounded by military vehicles could no longer see up between their buildings to know what the gods were doing, just the sound of their immense breathing miles above the city, or a deep and terrifyingly thunderous and feminine giggle from one of them. 

              The loud roars of missiles being fired from trucks or the loud bangs and snaps of gunfire echoing over the screams of some people.  The majority of people though, so used to being terrified by having a giant woman around all the time, barely screamed anymore, that was until they heard something strange coming from above them followed by a pair of thunderous feminine laughs.  Ever since Kristen had stepped on their air force base months ago, Aker no longer had any aircraft to communicate what the goddesses were up to, everyone tensely waiting in the crowded streets as the more cautious people elected to find the closest shelter.

              “SHOULD I?” Kristen’s voice sounded, rattling people’s ears. 

              “WAIT…”  Leslie’s slightly more petite voice boomed.              There was a massive quake on the other side of the city.  The people realizing one of the giantesses must have put their foot down outside the outskirts.  “OKAY…HAHA, YEAH, NOW DO IT…” Leslie’s booming voice echoed over everything, shaking cars, rattling windows, some people even feeling the vibration from her voice within their own bones.    

              Suddenly, a thick, winded gust of air blew through the city as hundreds of thousands of people fought to keep their balance, wincing their eyes at the strong flurry blowing through the city streets, tossing thousands of people to the ground as the military ceased firing from the retaliation.  It was Kristen waving her hand over the city to dissipate the smoke and present a clear view for herself once more, hundreds of thousands all staring up at her innocent face.  Only when the people looked beyond her hazel eyes and cascading dark hair, the military, and everyone was left speechless, it was nearly dead quiet in the streets as they saw something they couldn’t quite understand at first.

              Kristen pulled her head away from over the skyline as everyone looked up to see a pair of two towering pale legs belonging to Leslie, she was straddling the city from above.  Everyone, young, old, men, women, children looking up between her smooth legs as they followed it up all they way to her pussy, the panic on the streets erupting once more as her knees began to bend, lowering her massive body over the city, but before her ass was right over the tallest buildings, she bounced herself back up, and the bounced back down…

              The military unsure of what to do, just started to blindly fire up between Leslie’s legs.  The city was being humiliated, realizing they were being danced over. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“Haha!  Oh yeah…” Leslie mumbled as she twerked her naked ass and pussy over Aker a few times, popping out her ass as she reached down and picked up her skirt a little bit from around her knees to show the tinies more of her bare thighs and crotch.  Leslie continued to bounce and jiggle her ass a bit as even Kristen couldn’t help but chuckle at the futile attempts of General Werth and his soldiers trying to shoot up the skirt of a twerking Leslie.    

Kristen trying to hide it though, placing a few fingers over her mouth as if attempting not to laugh, but she couldn’t hold it, a few more giggles escaped her mouth as Leslie took a wider step out from Aker to widen up her hips, dropping her body low over the city with a few more bounces of her ass over the city, Leslie biting her lip b as she felt the warm explosions between het toned legs, raising her hand up in the air as if enjoying herself on a nightclub dancefloor. 

Kristen feeling her phone vibrate over and over, ignoring it as she nearly busted into an uncontrollable laughter at her sister looking like a fool.  “Hey, it’s your turn!” Leslie said as she stood back up, straightening out her skirt and stepping over the city and next to Kristen.

“Haha!  What?  No… I can’t dance like that…” Kristen said.

“What did we just talk about?” Leslie said with a grin.

“Ugh… fine… but you’re not allowed to laugh…” Kristen said as she continued to smile, a little bit of childlike embarrassment in her voice as she giggled a bit.  Kristen taking a wide and awkward step over the city as Leslie chuckled a bit as the clumsy motion.  Kristen straddling Aker between her boots with a smile on her face.  Kristen dropping her butt down, the denim throughout her tight jeans stretching around her curving thighs and ass as it seemed like the threads were going to tear as she could hear the pops of the military firing at her, hitting the vast curves of her ass. 

Kristen shaking her ass over Aker, but not with the same sexuality that Leslie had, Kristen having the bigger ass though, filled Aker’s sky with more terror and a bigger target for the tiny missiles.  Kristen widening her legs as she ran her hands between her thighs a few times as Leslie smirked and raised an eyebrow.  “Okay, that’s enough…everyone relax…” Kristen said with a tiny embarrassing giggle as she raised herself up to full height and stepped over Aker. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

The sisters exited the room.  Kristen locking the doors while they laughed a bit from the mischief they had just caused as their heels stamped up the hallway.  Kristen grabbing Maddy out of her pen, Maddy not really wanting to be taken out, started to cry immediately as Kristen gently carried her upstairs to calm her down and eventually feed her in the pink bedroom. 

Kristen taking a moment to think on Leslie’s words, Leslie was right, eventually Kristen would have to show Madelyn her other life, but not until she was much older, thinking about what kind of a confident mother she wanted to be, someone for Maddy to look up to as a child and as teenager.  Kristen bringing Madelyn back downstairs a little while later to a smiling Leslie on the couch still watching the same political drama on television. 

“Come on, we’re not letting these outfits go to waste!  Let’s go eat and go birthday shopping!  I’m starving” Leslie said with some excitement as Kristen happily agreed, feeling a little bit of that excitement too. 

Kristen and Leslie singing in the car to their favorite songs from when they were teenagers as Maddy giggled and cooed in her child seat.  Driving downtown and going to the more upscale shopping district in Lakeside to get lunch at a chic restaurant that wasn’t too busy.  Kristen insisted on paying but Leslie wouldn’t let her, reaffirming that it was indeed Kristen’s birthday and that she should be spoiled like the goddess she was.    

“I keep getting texts from the cities, some of them are calling me a psychopath…or a bitch…or a brat...” Kristen said, pulling out her phone as she finished her plate of food. 

“Well, you’re none of those things…nobody ever wants a woman to run their country…of course they’re going to be mad at you when you have a little fun… you have goddess energy now, who cares what they think” Leslie said before taking a big bite of her dessert.    

Afterwards, Leslie and Kristen went into a tech store, and much to Kristen’s resistance, Leslie had bought her a tablet, Leslie explaining that it was for her rooms in order to better organize communications with her toys as Kristen had no choice but to accept the gift.   

After a few more detours, the next store they walked to was a jewelry shop, Kristen pushing Maddy in a stroller as she toted around a few bags from some expensive clothing stores, the logo of “Isabella” written across the side of the bag in gold and white cursive.  Kristen was almost embarrassed at how much Leslie had invested into her, but Leslie insisted it was out of love and that she had disposable income anyway. 

Leslie was eyeing a white-gold chain necklace behind the glass in the display counter.  “You know… I saw you just dump the keys to your rooms in your pocket, that would be terrible if Ginny or Maddy got a hold of them without you knowing…how about you attach the keys to this instead” Leslie said as she pointed toward the necklace worth a few thousand dollars. 

“Les… no… that’s just too much…” Kristen said, trying to stay as humble as possible.

“Hey… are you a goddess or not?” Leslie questioned.  The middle-aged man behind the counter a little confused at the statement as he turned away, not trying to be part of the conversation.  “I saw that you had Grandma Ingrid’s jewelry box, why not actually put some jewelry in it for once” Leslie happily suggested. 

The sisters returning home, Kristen attaching the keys to her new necklace as Leslie smiled while Kristen closed the case to their grandmother’s box.  The sisters spending their time with Madelyn, laughing, watching old movies together.  Crying about their parents or talking about past relationships over a bottle of wine.  Ginny even coming over one night.  Kristen a little nervous, but Leslie was surprisingly getting along with her best friend, only making her feel better about everything. 

Kristen sat on the couch, all the girls with wine in hand as Maddy wiggled around in her play pen while a quiet movie played on the television.  Ginny on her left, Leslie on her right.  Kristen smiling for a second in the middle of a conversation between the three women, looking towards the floor with a bit of a glimmer in her eye.  She could see the life she wanted, the glimpses in her imagination of how she saw herself as a goddess and a mother, she could feel the power, she could feel her kindness, but she wanted to do it her way…

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delay.  I must have deleted and reworked this chapter like 5 times because I wasn't super happy with it.  Hope everyone likes it. Give me feedback on the things everyone likes to see.  I added more reference pictures for characters too in the intro of the first chapter.