- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


 A lone, flickering computer screen illuminated a dark and disorganized room. Empty pizza boxes and soda bottles adorned the floor and dressers, year-round ornaments which produced a foul smell when coupled with the heaps and heaps of unwashed laundry, particularly a massive accumulation of footwear from enumerable periods of time re-using and neglecting to wash afterwards. Laying upon a wrinkled, awkwardly stained, and mildly crusty bedsheet was Tomoko Kuroki, denizen of the room and sole proprietor of the heaping piles of carelessly strewn items. 





     Despite the dismal state of her surroundings, Tomoko herself was easily the most aromatic thing present. Weeks and weeks of self-neglect and refusal to shower rendered her bodily odor the thing of nightmares, the natural outcome of an uncouthly lax lifestyle. She didn't mind, though, as being accustomed to such smells was more defining of her character than the smell itself. Nonetheless, on this particularly hot summer day, inside of her dingy, unconditioned room, a single whiff of her feet made her recoil in bitter realization. She reeled her foot back and looked around her room for a moment for an answer to her issue, when her eyes locked onto the solution - her Planetarium. 





     How someone of her pitiable social standing came to acquire such a cosmic artifact was beyond reason; it's better to have questions you can't answer than answers you can't question. Its function and intricacies were undeniable, though. A single glass box, no wider than a chessboard, containing 8 separate spheres of elements, all of which within their own gravitational bubbles and unaffected by the physical planes that Tomoko herself inhabited. Moreover, each sphere would house a separate civilization of humans on the scale of Earth, with bustling cities and unique cultures developed over a period of time equivalent to 200 years in Earth's future. Technological advancement had given way to massive skyscrapers erected in glorious achievement. 





     As humans are, though, the most technologically gifted eventually came to rule over the others. Gehenj, the largest planet and one most devoted to serving their goddess with impunity, had been divinely granted the responsibility to oversee the dealings and business of the other planets. Their unparalleled weaponry and sizeable population rendered them the absolutist tyrants of the pocket universe, a title which they were granted through constant and endless devotion to their god-queen, Tomoko herself. 





     On this fateful day, Tomoko decided to exercise her authority and instill the values of unquestioning loyalty into her planets. Despite Gehenj's power, they could not completely control the thoughts and behaviors of everyone, and this inevitably led to the questioning of her divinity. Not one to be disrespected, she lifted the lid of her Planetarium, sitting onto the floor and leaning back as to lift her legs. Slowly, she dropped her proportionally astronomic foot into the case, holding it just barely above Kasakhi, a particularly rowdy planet of faithless individuals. 





     "Gehenji!" Tomoko cried out, her voice booming across all 8 planets and into the ears of every citizen. "Make them worship." 





     Immediately upon decree, the planet of Kasakhi was surrounded on all sides by massive airships and shuttles belonging to Gehenji. On the surface, the members of every military outpost filtered in and out of their station, efficiently and uncompromisingly arresting every single individual living on Kasakhi and rounding them into shuttles. As the reek of Tomoko's foot pierced through the atmosphere and caused Kasakhi's air to become unpalatable, the Gehenji units simply applied their protective air-filtration masks as the natives choked and wheezed in desperation. Not even twenty minutes had gone by at the time the entire planet's population had been forced into airships, which carried them high into their atmosphere.





      From there, an elaborate series of connecting aerial units began to make contact with the calculated most disgusting areas of their goddess' foot. Deep into the ball, between the toes, on the most trod areas of her soles and across the heel, massive units of steel aircraft softly sunk into her skin, their pilots collectively unitizing them by drawing out communicative tubes to one another. Inside the bases was the entire population of Kasakhi, now bound by all their limbs and sedated to the point of sleeping. They would be swiftly and efficiently locked into glass chambers now, their mouths hooked up to either an airduct or an open hole exposing an individual pocket of the goddess' foot skin. 





     As the sedatives slowly wore off, the population of the once thriving planet collectively began to process their situation. Those hooked up to breathing tubes would be forced to inhale the noxious fumes from Tomoko's foot, their violent thrashing indicative of the true extent to their punishment. Those exposed to pockets of skin would have their tongues manually pulled by robotic sticks, forced to bob up and down as they involuntarily worshiped her sweaty sole. 





     Upon feeling this level of mass humiliation, Tomoko's face would go red, laying onto her back and letting out an exaggerated sigh of relief as she felt the slaves work tirelessly to satisfy her craving. There would be no reprieve for the poor souls, as those who valued their individuality and refused to bow to any goddess would be forced into a permanent position of absolute servitude beneath the pungent peds of their new master. 





     To prevent being undersold, Tomoko would repeat her orders as she placed a second foot over another disobedient planet, Narfih. The exact same chain of events would occur there, and in no time at all the end result would be two planets held against their will to worship the disgusting feet of their god-queen. Tomoko heaved. Her perverted eyes rolled back as she felt the smell begin to dissipate as the particles of sweat and grime were wiped away by entire civilizations' worth of worship, an unfathomable level of domination causing her to nearly pass out as she was completely overtaken by predatory pleasure. 





     "I... actually turned them into slaves..." Tomoko whispered to herself, stretching out her toes as to feel the collective tongues of entire planets wipe across their filthy expanses. It was indescribable...





     "HAAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!! HUMANS ARE ALL THE SAME, YOU ALL THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE YOU GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE PARTNERS AND FRIENDS!! WELL GUESS WHAT?! THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE!! CLEAN MY FEET AND CHOKE ON IT!!" Tomoko laughed hysterically, scrunching her feet tightly as to force each and every slave to take on a considerably larger space of her foot. Those forced to smell were given an even more intense bombardment, causing them to thrash so intensely that their protective glass nearly shattered... as for those on licking duty, the skin would pucker and rise against the metal holes, forcing their faces against the skin and smothering them without reprieve. In a moment of such intensity, her sweat glands would go berserk, producing large quantities so potent it would knock several slaves unconscious. 





     This wasn't meant to be the end for Tomoko. From now on, every gaming session, every moment studying, even days spent at school would involve the Planetarium and/or different planets therein locked beneath toes, her merciless feet rubbing up against them, the loyal Gehenji military forcing the citizens to worship endlessly. The cycle was just beginning, and a new day was dawning on her personal universe. From now on, the purpose of existence for the planets and each and every civilization therein would be the sole task of worshiping Tomoko's soles, willing or otherwise.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Happy 2/22/22 Day!!!

To celebrate, use the code "TWOTWO" during checkout and get 22% off all Wisio services - only today!!

https://www.wisio.com/Questathana

Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathanaCommission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.comTwitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/QuestathanaYoutube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79CNew Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hjeMy group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations