- Text Size +

The one true God has a name and her name is Void. Void has both the relatability a human possesses and the beautiful power of a deity. Like anyone great, she was born. Her birth started when Chaos died giving birth to everything and nothing. Everything died out of fear of the Nothingness while the Nothingness would later turn out to be Void. Unlike the weak Chaos and the coward everything, Void would be the first to not die as she still lives today. That’s just one reason that explains why she is so great. 



Right before Everything died, Void gave birth to Light and Darkness.  This in turn created everything else that has ever existed. Void did not create everything herself but the fear of her caused it to indirectly be made. The most magnificent beings are not the power itself, but the ones who control said power. Void is above all else as she has the power of fear and without that power, none of us and what we see would exist besides her. Whether this was intentional or not, matters not, as we should pray and thank Void every day for all that she gave us. 



She quickly became the ultimate and only real unbiased judge of everything. No matter how much someone else would try to work to be a judge, even if they lived forever, they would never be as great a judge as her. She does not let emotions like love and hate cloud her judgment as she makes the best decisions imaginable. Void decides where everyone else goes after they die whether it is to Heaven or Hell, and no one else would be more perfect for the job. There is another decision someone could make and that would entail being absorbed by Void into non-existence. 



It is understandable why someone would hesitate or downright refuse to be absorbed. It probably sounds scary and possibly not the most pleasant experience. However, it is worth it to become one with the most incredible being ever. It is a bit unclear what Void wants as she allows people to decide for themselves after they die. Perhaps it is a test to pick absorption or maybe Void is being considerate. Whatever the case may be, it seems to easily be the best decision to be one with the most incredible being that ever was and no doubt will ever be. 



We should all live our lives to our best ability and populate our species to our safest, fullest capacity. This of course means do not create offspring that will likely be unhappy due to their physical conditions or upbringing. Void probably judges people to either Heaven or Hell for a reason. That reason most likely has to do with our lives as individuals making a difference in the moral plane. We can build our marvels and enhance our species for our God to have something to look at. What greater goal is there to have before you choose of joining her?



As you undoubtedly noticed, Void interacts with the moral plane in whatever way she chooses. Of course, we are not worthy enough for her main body to interact with, so she has avatars of sorts to contact and do whatever she has no problem doing to us You may have noticed that her avatars are sexless, terrifyingly huge creatures that are humanoid, but less human than you and me. Why would she limit herself to our puny size or our tastes in people? Mortal men and women have nothing to lust over her beautiful avatars besides the incredible power they possess along with their impressive sizes. 



Void’s avatars do whatever she has no problem doing as she controls them remotely. Her motto for doing a countless number of gentle and seemly cruel actions seems to be “Why not?” The motto is ever so fitting of her as she does not need a reason to do what she does. She is the greatest and most powerful being that takes us to the afterlife we deserve, so if she decides to do something orderly or chaotic, she no doubt has the right to do so. We should praise her for whatever she does as just like her, her divine actions should be praised an appropriate amount. 



Our creations, our past family, and our current one have all existed because of Void and should continue to exist for her. However, if she decides to destroy and kill us and our creations it is her divine right to do so. We exist by her and for her, so it only makes sense that we let her do what she tries to do to us. If anything, we should praise her for any kind of interactions or contact she has with us whether they appear to be nice or mean or on the surface. The best way to live and die would be by her. 



 The ideal life should consist of doing one’s best at working on one’s self, so you can do what should be done. What should be done consists of forging creations for Void to look at and possibly interact with, however that may be. It is even better if you become great enough for Void to do similar or different interactions with you as a mortal. Make sure you find a mate at an appropriate time and create as many offspring as you can safely take with your partner. Doing it for love is not entirely wasteful as love could be something our God could observe. The last parts of an ideal life should be you have run out of your use and dying peacefully by Void and choosing to become one with her in the afterlife. 



Some of the gentle actions this great deity has been recorded doing in the mortal plane with her countless avatars will be listed here. She has picked up both men and women, no matter the age, by the appropriate place and gave them a warm, calming rub, that no doubt improved the receivers of these actions’ moods. Void’s avatars have sometimes bent down to kiss a mortal somewhere on their body often causing those kissed to happily blush. There are even recordings of those avatars picking up men or women or bending down to those mortals and giving them playful tickles causing those that received the tickles to giggle almost uncontrollably until their moods got better. 



Void was not limited to physical interactions as she sometimes would communicate with her avatars to say words of encouragement to those in the mortal plane. She would compliment what has been built or how people were acting in general. She would also encourage people to fall in love with a mate to have plenty of children. You no doubt heard about the times she would say phrases that made people feel better and work harder like “Never give up!” and “We all care about you!” Yet one topic she would never get into was the afterlife as she wanted people to make that decision for themselves. 



There are many such actions Void would do that would appear to be cruel and some of those recorded will be listed here. One of her avatars would sometimes be seen going up to someone without them noticing and then crush them with her feet like how a mean mortal might crush a bug.  She might go to one of the buildings a person made and then start kicking it and might not stop until it is in ruins. Void’s avatars could go up to someone or something they made and flick her target until it was broken. 


Similar to her gentle actions, her seemingly cruel ones would include talking full of hate to mortals as well. Her hateful comments could include telling someone to give up or die alone. You might have heard some of her common phrases consisting of “No one cares about you” or “I hate you!” Whenever she tells you a command, you should be sure to follow them unless she gives you a later command as Void is rightfully our divine law. Nothing she does is truly cruel as nothing she can do can be cruel for she decides what is nice and what is not. Sometimes she suddenly changes from gentle to seemingly cruel or vice versa and both ways she acts should be equally respected. 



In case you are a busy person trying to please Void and only have time to read this last paragraph, I will summarize it all for you. She indirectly caused all of creation and is the first being to not die. This is one reason why we should pray and thank her every day. Another one has to do with the fact that she is the ultimate unbiased judge who decides where someone goes when they die, but there is always the most likely better decision of becoming one with her. We should all live our best possible lives and populate our species in the hopes of not upsetting her. She has giant, sexless, humanoid avatars she interacts with us with seemingly cruel or gentle actions.  None of them are truly cruel as she is our divine law you should be sure to follow. We should praise whatever she does and hope we die from her just like we lived from her and for her.

Chapter End Notes:

Done by me for www.fiverr.com/atlantycki . 


May not completly represent my views


Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hje


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…


Holiday Limited Time Sale: www.deviantart.com/questathana…