- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can join Patreon 


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

Kristoff roamed through the castle of Arendelle doing his normal routine.  He was bringing firewood to the main room for later tonight.  Most of the cleaning was done and Kristoff had already bought the food for the week.  Most of the choirs were done and now he had plenty of time to spend with Anna, that was if he could find wherever she was.  Kristoff hadn’t gotten used to the castle, and still didn’t know which rooms were which.  He past by the one of many doors inside the castle.  Finally he decided at this point he would start to open random doors in hope of finding Anna behind one of them.  Room after room, Kristoff looked but couldn’t find the hyper active red head that he fell in love with.  Kristoff poked his head into one room and found nothing but a room full of sets of armor.  The castle was beyond large and it was proven more and more difficult for Kristoff to explore without getting himself lost.  Finding no one in the next room, Kristoff headed off to try his luck in another wing of the enormous home.

 

It wasn’t until Kristoff heard a familiar voice coming from down a long hallway that he knew he was getting close.   Following the sound of Anna’s voice making noises, Kristoff headed toward the room at the end of the long hallway.  Kristoff knocked on the door, but the only response he got was more muffled words from beyond the door.

 

“Anna?  Hey Anna you in there?”  Kritstoff called out.

 

The sound of someone rushing to the door and jumping over things and tripping could be heard before the door was swung open with a thrilled looking red head smiling, she beamed him that smile she always wore.

 

Kristoff tried to peek into the room but couldn’t see past Anna who was blocking his view.  “Uh, whatcha you doing?  Hearing a lot of noise coming from-”

 

Anna quickly grabbed Kristoff by the shirt and yanked him into the door before slamming it behind him.  Kristoff let out a cry of alarm which quickly vanished when he saw the inside of the room.  All over the place there were random sized objects.  A lamp the size of salt shaker, a glove as big as a couch, a couch somewhere between the size of a small dog or cat.  The whole room looked like some crazy new world of messed up proportions.  

 

“uhhh, whaaaat’s happening,” Kristoff asked looking around in confusion.

 

“You wont believe this!”  Anna said excitedly as she walked past a rug the size of a bug.  She went on talking not waiting for Kristoff to reply, “So the other day Olaf and I were talking, and he was like “So why does Elsa have powers?” and I was like, “I don’t know,” The red head said shrugging.  “And than Olaf says, “Well why don't you have magic too?” and I was like, “I don’t know.”  And than he ask, “Have you ever tried to use magic?” and I laughed and said, “Why?  My sister has magic ice powers!”  Well, that thought got me thinking and well… why don’t I have magic powers like Elsa?”

 

Kristoff lifted a finger to say something but Anna was already walking back and forth not noticing him as she went on her rant, “So I started to think, maybe I do have powers?  But what kind of powers could those be??”

 

Kristoff figured he would let Anna do her speech before interjecting any questions into her monologue.  

 

“So I started to try and freeze things, like you know water, or a tree, or even make another talking snowman like Olaf!  But than that would be weird to make another Olaf so I figured not to make a second Olaf.  Two Olafs would be two too many right?!”

 

Kristoff was looking at Anna slightly confused, “… I think so… are you going to tell me what’s up with the room?”

 

“OH!  Right, so, anyway I started to practice freezing things, but well,” Anna rolled her eyes and let out a silly sound, “It didn’t work.  So I thought “oh maybe it’s not freezing magic maybe it’s some OTHER kind of magic”  and so I start to try different things like air, fire, or maybe Krumkake!”

 

Kristoff felt like he just jumped into a pool of crazy, “Krumkake?  Like the dessert?”

 

“YEAH!”

 

“… and?” Kristoff asked trying to get to the point.

 

“And this!”  Anna shouted with excitement, as she flung her hand out toward a picture of one of her ancestors on the wall.  A blue light, similar to Elsa’s magic, started to grow from her fingers and fling themselves toward the image.  Kristoff watched the picture slowly shrink and suddenly reduce to the size of a cup hanging on a nail.  “SEE!”  Anna said sounding pleased.

 

Kristoff was shocked but couldn’t help from frowning, “So you can change the size of objects… okay, that’s a new weird for me.”

 

“This is amazing!”  Anna said jumping up and down.  “I’m just like sis!”

 

“Whoa, now hold on,” Kristoff said trying to calm down Anna, “Your sister can make magic ice and snow… she can even freeze people.  You on the other hand… well, you can change the size of house hold items.”

 

Anna froze her joy.

 

Kristoff felt a weird feeling in the air.  Anna had a thought brewing.  Something that usually was spontaneous and wild.  It might even be crazy.  Something that usually didn’t bode well with him, “I know that look, what are you-”

 

Anna flung her hands out toward Kristoff and suddenly a wave of blue light flew at him.  He didn’t have time to react except cry out and hold up his hands in defense as the wave of magic hit him.  Kristoff felt his body starting to changing and soon he found he was shrinking.

 

“IT WORKS!  Not just on items, but people too!  Kristoff you’re a genius,” Anna praised him, as Kristoff started to shrink along with his clothes.

 

“ANNA!”  Kristoff called out but it was too late, before he knew it, Kristoff was smaller than small.  He was probably around an inch or so.  He was so small that he could easily be mistaken as something else rather than himself.  “WHAT DID YOU DO?!”  Kristoff cried out as he found himself small, but still in his clothes.

 

“It worked!  Oh, I only used it on basic stuff, but LOOK AT YOU!”  Anna squealed already rushing Kristoff before he could tell her to slow down.  Her hand was already around him before he could protest as Anna brought him up to her face.  The look on her face told him she was extremely pleased with the out come of his condition.  “You’re so small!”  She exclaimed to Kristoff.

 

“Y-yeah… can you change me back?”  Kristoff asked as he wasn’t feeling the excitement as she was.

 

However when Anna was hesitant… Kristoff knew something was off.  “Yeah… Yeah I could but,” Anna seemed to wince and grimaced as she went on, “I kind of want to surprise Elsa with this new power.  Like, we could totally get her, like SURPRISE!  Check it out, your not the only magical sister anymore!”

 

Kristoff wasn’t enjoy the news of Anna’s idea.  Giving her a serious look he quickly added, “Anna, that actually sounds like a horrible idea.”  

 

Anna couldn’t help but gasp, “You haven’t heard what I had planned yet!”

 

“Yeah, cause I’m telling you this is a bad idea,” Kristoff argued.

 

“Will you just hear me out?”  Kristoff was quite and let Anna explain her plan, “Our weekly tea party starts in an hour.  I’ll show up before Elsa and set up our cups.  I’ll put you in her cup and when I go to pour her tea, SURPRISE!  TINY KRISTOFF!”

 

“yeah that’s just terrible.”  Kristoff quickly added shaking his head.

 

Anna just rolled her eyes at Kristoff’s attitude toward her plan, “You’re just upset cause you didn’t think of it first.  This is going to be great, just you wait, in about an hour-” Anna told him as she glanced at the clock.  “Holy crackers look at the time, I guess it’s not in an hour any more.  We got to go!”  Anna quickly told Kristoff.

 

“Whoa wait-” Kristoff started to call out, only for Anna to quickly hurried toward the door.  She was holding Kristoff in one hand as she rushed out of the room and down the hallway.  Kristoff was being swung back and forth as Anna ran to meet her sister for the tea party.  Kristoff’s grunts and groans were unnoticed by Anna as he felt whiplash every time her hand swung him forwards and backwards.  His head was spinning and he felt like throwing up with each and every jerking motion that Anna put him through.  Trying to stop her, Kristoff called out again, “An-an-na sto-stop!”

 

Anna didn’t stop, or even slow down.  She was on her way to meet with her sister and that only seemed to accelerate her speed.  After a long and violent journey, Kristoff was finally set down on a large white table outside the castle.  The table had a large tea kettle that had to have been put out recently.  The middle of the table also had a plate full of bread and sweets, across from each seat at the table were two white tea cups on their own saucer.  Kristoff looked around some more and it looked like they were in the royal garden, surrounded by flowers and trees.  Anna had taken a seat already and moved forward toward the table.  Kristoff was knocked down off of his feet from Anna bouncing her seat closer and closer to the table.

 

“Okay here’s the plan,” Anna said excitedly as she moved her face closer to the table.  She did a quick glance around, “Elsa isn’t here yet, so,” Anna gently picked Kristoff up and on his feet before she went on.  “I’ll put you in the cup now, and when she arrives we do a little chit chat, you know sister talk,” Anna said holding one hand up pretending to be her sister, “Anna you are looking well today,” Than Anna went back to her normal voice as she moved her other hand to mimic herself talking, “Oh well thank you sister, you look good as well.”  Switching back to Elsa, “Why, thank you.”  Anna went back to other hand and went on, “Would you like some tea?  It was just made.”

 

Kristoff watched Anna play out the situation as she went on pretending how Elsa would react, “Why yes, I will,” Anna dropped her hands, “And that’s when I pretend to pour something in her cup and gasp and say, “What’s that in your cup?”  BAM, Elsa is so shocked to see you in her cup and I do the big reveal by turning you back to normal!  See isn’t it the best plan ever?”

 

Kristoff slowly shook his head, “I don’t understand why you have to play it out like that.  Just tell her and show her your powers, I feel like this is a lot of work just to let your sister know about your shrinking powers.”  

 

Anna scoffed, “And miss the best prank slash reveal in all of Arendelle history?!”

 

Knowing it was nearly impossible to change her mind, Kristoff let out a tired sigh, “Alright, let’s get this over with.  Put me in her cup.”

 

The pure joy and excitement on Anna’s face was hard for Kristoff to ignore.  The girl was just too cute to stay mad at.  Kristoff was quickly offered a spoon to sit on, he took up much of the spoon as Anna carefully lifted him off the table and started to move him toward the cup.  Anna giggled, “Just got to add a spoonful of Kristoff to Elsa’s cup,” Anna playful said.

 

“You’re making this weird,” Kristoff told her.

 

“Sorry,” Anna remarked as she gentle put Kristoff into the cup and sat back.  Kristoff stayed sitting down in the cup, unable to see over the top.  The cup was actually larger than he thought.  Still, as weird as the situation was, he found it kind of fun.  He was being a part of Anna’s life, sure it was to pull a silly prank on her sister but he’ll take what he got to bond with Anna.

 

Kristoff was going to start whistling to pass the time while they waited for Elsa to show up, but he didn’t want to give his location away.  It wasn’t like he was having the time of his life either, he was sitting in a tea cup waiting to jump up and shock a giant Elsa.  What could go wrong?

 

Before Kristoff could think over the possible bad situations that he could be put through, the sound of Anna calling out, “Elsa!  You made it!”  Anna’s voice filling the air with her pleased tone.  He heard soft approaching footsteps, almost too light to be heard.  He probably would have let out a startled sound if he saw Elsa just come out of no where and fill the sky with her face.  Thankfully, Anna has always seemed to call out Elsa’s name when she appeared.

 

Kristoff spotted Elsa’s face for a brief moment before it vanished as she sat down.  The usual calm and controlled look was on her face, however in her voice, Kristoff could tell something was bothering her.  “Sorry I’m late.  There’s a lot of work to do today and I lost track of time and-”

 

“Elsa it’s okay, it’s just tea between sisters right?”  Kristoff frowned at the sudden change in Anna’s practiced dialog from before.  

 

“Right,” Elsa sighed.  “So, Anna, how are things?”

 

Anna answered with the same excitement she usually showed whenever she talked to Kristoff or Elsa.  “It’s amazing you wont believe what I found out-”  Suddenly an arm reached out and headed toward the center of the table, cutting Anna off, “What are you doing?”

 

Elsa arm paused for a moment, “Well, this is a tea party right?  I thought I would pour you some tea as you told me your day.”

 

Kristoff listen to Anna’s response, “Awww, that’s sweet of you.”  Anna went on as the sound of tea being poured filled the air.  “Right where was I, okay so I was with Olaf the other day-”

 

“Oh?  How is he,” Elsa asked done pouring tea for Anna. 

 

“He’s the same old snowman as always, you know,” Anna replied, “Always acting goofy and-”

 

Kristoff gasped as he watched the spigot for the tea pot appear over head.  Kristoff was so startled he was a little slow calling out, “Elsa?  ANNA-”

 

Suddenly Kristoff got dowsed in hot nearly boiling steamy tea water as the liquid came spewing out.  It was enough to make Kristoff squeak in response as the hot, nearly scolding bath like water rushed into the cup filling it up and rushing over his head.  He didn’t have much time to stand up in the cup, even though he wouldn’t have been higher than the cup’s edge.  Kirstoff’s head popped over the water line and gasped as he panted in the extremely warm tea water filling the cup.  

 

Trying to call out again for Anna or Elsa, he looked up to see Elsa’s hand holding two cubs of sugar.  They immediately dropped and landed on Kristoff’s head with a thunk.  It was enough to make him blink and shake his head to clear his stupor.  The sound of metal hitting the inside of the cup made Kristoff focus.  A spoon was inserted into the cup and quickly started to swirl the tea around.  Kristoff was pulled in the slight torrent of tea concoction, mixing around with the sugar Elsa added and mixed to her tea.  Kristoff wasn’t able to get out of the way as he was spun around with the majority of the tea.  All this was going on as Anna started to diverge from her original planned surprise reveal.  

 

“Sounds like the two of you are still good friends,” Elsa remarked to Anna talking about Olaf.

 

“Well, of course we are,” Anna laughed.  “I mean all three of us have been friends since we were kids.”

 

Elsa let out a sigh as she pulled the spoon out of the cup, “Those were good times.”

 

Kristoff was regain his composure when Anna suddenly gasped.  Did she remember that he was in Elsa’s cup?

 

“OH, remember the time we went sledding and nearly hit that tree?!”

 

Kristoff wanted to shout at Anna for getting off topic so easily.  Kristoff went to stand up and get the two girl’s attention when the cup shook and he landed back into the tea stew.  The vibration going through the cup was from Elsa laughing and picking up her cup.

 

“I remember that...oh mom and dad nearly had a heart attack,” Elsa reminisced with Anna.  

 

Kristoff saw Elsa looking past the cup at Anna, not bothering to look at what was inside.

 

“El-ELSA,” Kristoff sputtered out some tea as he saw her mouth starting to open to slurp up some tea.  He watched as the encroaching lips started to part.  Kristoff could only gasp as the cup started to tilt, “Anna do something-”

 

“YOUR MAJESTY,” Came a loud call from far off.  Elsa was so startled that she lowered the cup away from her mouth, Kristoff was now looking at the throat he nearly ended up on the other side of it.  The voice called out again as one of the castle’s attendants came looking for Elsa.

 

“Yes,” Elsa responded.

 

“I’m terrible sorry, your majesty, but there is an important matter for you to attend to.”

 

Elsa sighed, “but I’m with my sister-”

 

The attendant apologized again but repeated the same phrase.

 

Kristoff sighed too, as it looked like he was saved from a horrible fate.

 

Elsa was silent for a few moments and finally said, “I’m sorry Anna… maybe we can pick this up tomorrow?”

 

The tone in Anna’s voice was filled with disappointment, “Oh, yeah, of course.”  Than Anna quickly changed her tone to a more positive pitch, “Someone’s got to keep Arendelle running, right?”

 

Elsa chuckled, “This is true, thanks for the tea.”

 

Kristoff had never been more startled in his life, when in just a flash, Elsa brought her cup toward her lips.  The red lines of her lips parted so fast that Kristoff didn’t even see her teeth.  In one quick and sharp motion, Kristoff was chucked into Elsa’s mouth.  He didn’t even have time to cry out as Elsa, like some kind of pro-drinker, gulped and swallowed the cup of tea with Kristoff along with it.  The sudden sound of gulping and swallowing filled the air as Kristoff was pulled along with the sweet water.  

 

“WHOA!  WAIT!  AHHH!”  Kristoff tried to cry out as he went tumbling downward, pulled and yanked towards his fate.  The water helping him slide down with such ease, that he couldn’t even feel the walls around him.  He was quickly in a ball of rushing tea, unable to talk or move much as he passed by a thumping noise that shook him to the core.  It had to be Elsa’s heart.  In a split thumping of her heart, Kristoff was ejected out into a dark and dank chamber.  He landed with a splatter on a fleshy floor.

 

Elsa’s rumbling voice filled the air with a muffled sound, “Thanks for the tea.” 

 

Kristoff couldn’t hear Anna’s response as Elsa started to move.  The chamber started to sway and wobble tossing Kristoff and the cupful of tea around.  He felt his face smack into a soft but firm wall, or maybe it was still the floor.  Whichever it was, the thing was covered in a film that had a nasty smell to it.  Something that Kristoff didn’t want in his mouth.  Kristoff waited for Elsa to stop moving, but her footsteps kept her stomach and it’s contents to keep jostling around.  Something that made standing impossible.  Unable to stand, Kristoff was unable to compose himself to crying out for help.

 

It took a while before everything stop moving.  Kristoff found that he could only make out Elsa’s voice booming around him, everyone else sounded the same.  All muffled and drowned out by the gurgles and sounds of Elsa’s body working it’s magic around him.  The smell was getting worse, as the tea soon vanished and the rank smell of Elsa’s stomach filled Kristoff’s every breath.

 

Fearing for his life, Kristoff got up and started to walk, crawl, and push himself toward the nearest wall he thought was nearby.

 

“Oof,” Elsa groaned.

 

The chamber vibrated and shook as something tapped and pushed into the stomach from the outside.  Kristoff would guess it was her hand.  However that sent a decent shock wave through the pitch black cavern.  This movement buckled Kristoff’s limbs, forcing him to collide with Elsa’s stomach floor lining.  His face, once again getting a smack full of the warm stomach juices and still had a little bit of tea mixed into it.

 

“Just an upset stomach,” Elsa replied to a muddled voice.  “Water, please.”

 

Kristoff got up and moved a little more before the sound of groaning could be heard and the world around him moving in disagreement with him.  It seemed the slightest movement upset Elsa.  Hoping that maybe he could get her to notice him or throw up, Kristoff went to jump or ram into the ground or wall.  Anything to get her to-

 

The sound of gulping last for a quick second.  Too quick for Kristoff to do much, but when the sound of what had to be gallons of water splashing inside with him, he couldn’t help but shout out in alarm.  The water hit him before he was ready.  The darkness made sure he didn’t know where he was going or how much Elsa was drinking, but it was way more than a cup of water.  Soon he was in a torrent of water and was being pushed and dragged around.  Kristoff was caught in the water flow and found it was similar to the time he was swept down a river, the current pulling him in the direction it wanted to go.

 

“Thank you, much better,” Elsa calls out before Kristoff finds himself being pulled toward a draining point.  He felt himself being swallowed, yet again, by another opening or area somewhere else in the stomach.  Before he knew it, he hit a wall of flesh and soon was compressed and smushed into it, along with the water.  Kristoff felt the lining wrap around him and the squishy walls pinched and pushed around him.  Slowly tugging and dragging him deeper into the extremely humid and slimy damp world.  The current of water slowly vanished leaving just him and the super hot walls barring down on him.

 

Kristoff was probably the last person to ask where he was right now.  His knowledge of someone’s insides were limited, especially considering he didn’t grow up around humans… so his antimony was a little off.  All he knew was he wasn’t in the stomach anymore.  

 

Shuddering at the thought of what was bound to happen next, Kristoff grumbled into a sticky wiggling wall of intestinal flesh.  “Well, at least I’ll be out soon…”

 

 

 

 

Elsa touched her gut for the hundredth time today.  What did she eat?  Oh right, not much.  She had been too busy all day dealing with issues that she hadn’t had time to eat.  Just the tea with Anna and as many cups of water as she could to help settle her stomach and insides.  However it felt like something was trying to pass through her, like a small rock or chunk of food.  Elsa grimace as she felt the feeling rub her insides.  It wasn’t a harmful hurting sensation, just a shocking and weird one.

 

“Your majesty, are you okay,” One of her many attendants asked.

 

Trying to maintain her composure she nodded, “Yes, I think I’m just a little famished is all.”

 

“I’ll have the cook make you something right away,” The woman says as she hurried out toward the kitchen.

 

“No I didn’t-” Elsa tried to say but the woman was already gone.  “that wasn’t what I wanted.”  Elsa let out a tired sigh.  Another abdominal pressure was felt, it was most definitely moving through her gut.  It seemed each breathe made it move further in her digestive track.  “What a wicked little thing,” Elsa grumbled feeling agitated and annoyed at this sensation.  Deciding to take a walk, Elsa walked around the castle.  This seemed to help ease the weird sensation.  

As she walked down one of many hallways she spotted, through one of the windows, Anna still outside.  It looked like she was was looking around the garden on her hands and knees for something.  “What is she doing,” Elsa asked herself.  Her little sister always the odd ball goofing around.  Maybe she was playing a game or lost something in the grass?  Shrugging, Elsa headed to her room.  

 

Deciding to get out of the clothes she was wearing, Elsa slipped out of her dress and soon was in her under gown.  The slight ease of pressure on her gut helped just a little.  Maybe she would spend the rest of the day in her room.  It wouldn’t be the first time she spent a day or more in her room isolated.  As Elsa sat on her bed she felt the weird pressure soon change, it was now like a tickle.

 

“What the,” Elsa frowned as she felt a tingling sensation inside her.  It was a strange and weird change to what she was feeling before.  Sure enough it felt like butterflies were fluttering around inside her.  Worried and confused, Elsa continued to feel the abnormal feeling flutter inside her lower gut.  Sure enough the sensation grew and spread through her tummy as if it was echoing.  The small tickling and tingling sensation slowly spread and grew and before Elsa knew it she was enjoying and hating it this feeling.  

 

She loved the sensation of her insides feeling fluttery, but hated the fact that she couldn’t get the itch out.  It was maddening for her, like someone was playing around inside of her, teasing and taunting her.  It was now that she realized it wasn’t just her gut that was feeling weird.  She was starting to get aroused from all the weird sensations flooding her.

 

“What is going on,” Elsa half groaned and moaned as she put her hands on her stomach and tried to relieve herself of this enigma.  However she couldn't do a thing about it.  Unable to stop that feeling, she decided to try and fix her arousal that was set off by the light brushing and rubbing or whatever was happening in her intestine.  

 

Elsa slowly pulled back her white laced panties and started to touch herself, slowly rubbing and inserting a tiny little part of her finger.  She was delighted in the fact that this helped a little bit of her problem.  However a finger was not nearly enough for her.  Soon she found that she couldn’t get the pleasure she need with just her hands.  She needed help.

 

Feeling the sensation moving lower and setting off new sparks of want and desire, Elsa grabbed one of three bells by her bed.  Giving it a ring she waited for Heinrik to come and service her.

 

 

 

Kristoff was so exhausted, but he kept crawling and wiggling through the Elsa’s body.  Soon the small tunnel that had to be miles long, grew into a much larger but drier chamber.  The smell was a new shift in the spectrum, it wasn’t the best smell but it was a change in his environment.  Kristoff found he was still having issues moving properly.  It wasn’t till he moved a few feet or so did he hear the walls around him beat a little faster.  Soon they started to clamp down a little more.  Restricting his movement a tad.  Not enough to stop him completely, just enough to slow him down considerable.  Still doing his best to try and escape, Kristoff kept up his pace.

 

The light sound of a bell brought Kristoff out of his world of blazing heat and sweat.  He was getting tired, maybe he heard things?

 

After a few minutes of trying to travel a little more, Kristoff couldn’t help but hear the walls around him beat even faster.  Was Elsa running or working out?  

 

Suddenly there was a faint voice that Kristoff couldn’t hear very well, but it sounded deep like a man’s voice.

 

“Heinrik,” Elsa spoke in a muffled tone.  However Kristoff paused his movements.  There was a weird tone in her voice, or he was hearing things.  It sounded very different from any time Kristoff heard Elsa spoke.  

 

Some more muffled voices from the stranger.

 

“I require you to service me…”  There.  It was that tone again, it was low and almost playful?  Why would she be talking like that?

 

There was a little movement from Elsa, however after a few more agonizing thumping and constricting pulses later, her pulse increased.  She was either happy or scared, but Kristoff was beyond confused as to why or what was causing this to happen.

 

“So big… hurry,” Elsa spoke.

 

Kristoff heard the sounds of Elsa letting out a gasp and something large and hard pushed the wall into Kristoff.  However like the many times, he assumed it was Elsa’s hand, this… this THING was on the OTHER side.  Like it was inside Elsa’s body.  Kristoff was confused but unable to move as he was pinched tighter than before and the beating of Elsa’s blood flow increased.  She let out a weird noise he never heard any woman make before.  It was somewhere between a moan and cry.  Short sharp sounds.  Than Kristoff heard a grunt from this stranger.  

 

“WHA-” Kristoff shouted into the fleshy skin as the weird object slowly rubbed back past him only to come back and bump into him.  The wave of the skin from the object pushing him around made his entire prison tight and impossible to move.

 

“THAT’S IT!”  Elsa groaned, “Right there, that’s the spot!”

 

Kristoff felt that foreign object and shape jab and bump into him from below.  It rubbed and moved over and over.  Faster and faster, picking up pace and rhythm, battering him from the other side of Elsa.  Kristoff felt the large object pepper him with a range of attacks.  Some from a little tap, to a brutal slam, a swipe, and even some grinding motions.  What made this worse wasn’t just the attacks he was receiving, but the complete baffled and confused notion of what was going on.  Kristoff was in the dark… literal and figuratively.  Suddenly the world flipped over as Kristoff heard the man grunt and Elsa let out a squeal that almost reminded him of Anna when she was startled or surprised.  Now Kristoff was upside down, or maybe he was rightside up?  He just knew that everything flipped now.  

 

The pace of the battering that Kristoff took from below increased.  The man was making harsher strikes and fiercer movements.  It was like he was coming to the end of a long race and was now going all out.

 

“No-oh, in-AH, SIDE,” Elsa gasped between her usual noises she made from whatever activity was going on.  Before Kristoff could understand what this meant, the attack took a weird approach.  The large object was extracted and pulled out from under Kristoff.  Than a large clap and shudder was heard and he felt his face get bashed by the large thick object.

 

Elsa made a noise that would have made Kristoff turn red, if he wasn’t already sweating and embarrassed by the sounds he was hearing.  Suddenly the new type of attack happened again and the man let out a deep groan as it seemed like he was getting really exhausted from this new technique he was doing.

 

It was on the third attempt that Elsa made a high pitched noise and shook, her entire body vibrated and Kristoff oscillated with her too as she quaked and the walls around him pressed so hard on him that he swore he wouldn’t make it.  Finally after a few moments the walls stop clenching for the briefest of moments.  The walls opened and gasped wider than ever before, and Kristoff had a light shine in from up a head.  He watched as a small dot opened up slightly and he saw outside of Elsa.  On the other side of his new window, he saw another person’s skin, their belly button to be exact.  It was coming toward Kristoff and Elsa’s rear end.  

 

Luck was not on Elsa and Kristoff’s side, as she slowly dipped her butt ever so lightly down at an angle.  Kristoff watched as the booty hole he was suppose to leave through, still a gap, lowered and was presented by a massive penis.  Kristoff watched with horror as the large object headed toward the new opening instead of it’s intended target.  The head of the large manhood flew toward the small portal of Elsa’s climaxing body.  She was still mid orgasm, and at the point where her body was relaxing before the next crash.  This window of opportunity was just open long enough for Heinrik to accidentally slide inside her open anus, gliding in with his thrust.  Everyone had the same kind of reaction, surprise.

 

Kristoff was slammed directly into the massive meat stick and pushed back a good chunk of his journey.  Elsa was still cumming and the sudden intruder into her back side made her naturally squeeze down in shock.  Heinrik, already close was tipped over by the sudden virgin booty he just speared.  The added pressure from Elsa clamping down was too much for anyone, especially when they were this close to release.  

 

The explosion of heat and sloppy goo hit Kirstoff hard soaking him in the oily solution of the freshly squeezed out cum.  Kristoff gagged and spit what he could when another wave and another hit him over and over again.

 

“Ooooo,” Came a deep groan from both Giant beings.

 

“Sooooorrry, Yoooour oooo Majesty,” Henrick grunted as he tried to stop himself and pull out, but to no avail as Elsa was too busy trying to control her own body.  However the added feeling of fullness and hot seed flooding her insides, mixed with that annoying feeling already there, Elsa couldn’t stop from tightening up on her orgasm, as it hit her over and over again.

 

Kristoff got the short side of the stick as he had to endure the crushing cave in all around him, while a large smelly penis was shoved in his face.  Blast of the newly fresh and musty smell of the fluid being vomited out of the opening hit him in the face.  He couldn’t resist or get away as the cum filled the super narrow passage and threaten to drown him if he didn’t get air soon.  The pulsating member flexed a few times before it stopped.  Kristoff didn’t move an inch as he could feel the sludge covering his skin and face.  

 

Slowly the foreign object started it’s retreat.  Kristoff watched as it slowly slink out of the gaping asshole, and the hole quickly clenching shut.

 

“Ow ow ow,” Elsa gasped.  “That… don’t, do that again… oh,” Elsa gasped as she started to move.

 

Kristoff was soon sliding downward as Elsa moved and sat up.  The slackened and slick walls helped him cover the last remain feet he needed to reach the only opening available for him.

 

“Okay, out,” Elsa ordered.

 

There was a muffled response before she repeated it quicker and a door was closed.

 

“ew, ew, ew,” Elsa muttered as she started to move quicker.  Kristoff was bounced and moved around in the slowly collecting puddle of sperm around him.  There was some commotion before he felt the door under him tense up for a moment.  There was a light gurgle above and around Kristoff.

 

Suddenly the floor gave out and Kristoff was falling.  The sound of a blast of wind, a very wet and sloppy splattering sound, filled the air as Kristoff was falling and dropping downward.  He landed on something hard as goo came raining down on him.  Elsa continued to release the pent up gas and semen that was in her colon.  Kristoff was forced to stay stunned at the bottom of a metal pan or bowl in Elsa’s room as she voided her empty inside clear of any foreign objects and materials.  That would be Kristoff himself and that Heinrik’s juices.  A few more splurts and a few empty grunts later, Elsa grabbed some paper and dabbed at her backside before unceremoniously tossing it behind her into the pan.  It collided with Kristoff.  Not looking back, Elsa used her foot to carefully push the bin back under her bed leaving Kristoff in darkness with the only company was a strangers goo.

 

Elsa let out a sigh, before saying, “I need a bath.”  Kristoff watched Elsa’s enormous from under the bed walk off toward her bathroom.

 

It took Kristoff a few moments before he realized this was by far one of the top three worse things to have ever happen to himself.  Not wanting to stay in this now cooling and nasty feeling puddle of gunk, Kristoff got up and climbed out of the side and started to head for the door.  He had to find Anna so she could turn him back to normal… and than he would need a bath.

 

He would need to bathe for about a week or so, just to get the feeling and smell off of him.

 

 

 

 

Anna was scratching at her head.  She hadn’t seen Kristoff all day.  Not after the tea party, but he wasn’t in Elsa’s cup.  He had to have snuck out, cause Elsa surely drank all her tea and didn’t notice Kristoff.  Walking down the hallway of the many long cordials of Arendelle’s castle, a small object moving on the ground caught her attention.  She was just one heart beat away from stomping on the object, thinking it was a mouse or bug, that she almost didn’t recognize Kristoff walking toward her.

 

“Kristoff?!  What are you doing in the castle,” Anna asked as she went to pick him up, “I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

 

“Just…” Kristoff said sounding exhausted, “Turn me back…”

 

Anna frowned as she said, “But we haven’t surprised my sister-”

 

“Anna!”  Kristoff said in a strong voice.  “I’ve had a very LONG day.”

 

Hearing him speak like that, Anna quickly did as he asked.  He grew back to his normal size in just a few moments.  It wasn’t till now that she saw how tired and beaten he looked.

 

“Oh my goodness… what happen to you?”  Anna asked sounding worried.

 

“I-it’s a long story… I need to clean myself up.”

 

Anna frowned as he passed by and she quickly held her nose, “Why do you smell like THAT?  Is that fish?  You smell-”

 

“ANNA,” Kristoff spoke sharply not turning around.  Speaking sternly and quickly Kristoff said,  “Long day.  Tired.  Need to clean up.”

 

Anna watched Kristoff leave and shook her head.  He sure was grumpy.  Sighing she shrugged, “Well I guess we’ll just have to try and surprise my sister again.”  Than Anna grew excited at the idea, “OH, like tomorrow at our next tea party…”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not normally into Fanfics but let me know what you think