- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Context, another session we did of Annalisa and Jezebel. Bit more of a fantasy flavor. BD (GM), Annalisa, and the Princess are Inwiththebooks. Jezebel and Asterisk are Asterisk.

BD (GM):The Kingdom of Reston was a small nation in turmoil. The heir and prized jewel of the kingdom, Princess Astrava Restal III had been abducted by the dreaded great dragon Arsekaslyx. The wyrm was well known and storied as one of the most cruel and evil beasts of the region. The terror of the Kingdom and all the lands that surrounded it. It made its home at Sunset Keep, formerly a holding of the Kingdom and long since the home of the great beast. No hero that had ever attempted to slay the great beast had ever been successful. Many believed the princess doomed to be just another addition to the dragon's hoard. An army had been mobilized and they were turned to ashes by the dragons flames. To say nothing of needing to deal with the evil servants of the dragon even if they made it inside the castle.

 

Fortunately for the King and the country, there were a pair of notorious adventurers passing by at the time. The infamous Black Sliver, the duo of Jezebel and Annalisa. The king promised the duo whatever treasures the dragon had in its hoard as well as a powerful heirloom artifact of the kingdom in exchange for his daughter's safe return. It had taken a bit of bargaining but eventually the two were contracted and thus were off to the castle to deal with the dragon. It was a good couple days' travel for even the pair of giants. Their path was initially beset by servants of the dragon... though they rather thinned out by the second set of stains they left in their wake. Now they were coming within sight of the castle. It was a massive thing across a great bridge out in the center of a grand lake.

 

Annalisa:The dark haired sorceress looked at the castle and looked less than impressed. "We might well just break the bridge once we try to cross it." The woman groused as she scanned the skies for the dragon. "Never killed a dragon before." The woman mused. She was purely in this for the potential magical items the Dragon had as well as the heirloom of the kingdom. The gold was nice and all but she let Jez handle their finances. Annalisa didn't have much mind for coins and such. There was no dragon so far, however there was a small army of armored troops in red armor with enchanted weapons arrayed before the bridge. "Now they look like ants as well." The woman remarked.

 

Jezebel:As ever, Jez was in good spirits throughout. "I fought one once when I was by myself. Easily one of the most annoying prey I've ever had to contend with." She shuddered a bit recalling it. The slimy texture of scales against her body and the numerous paper thin cuts she left the day with. "It was like wrangling a snake. But it had wings and could breathe fire." She looked at the castle in the distance and lazily scratched behind an ear. "Young thing too, so not much different than any other animal; but it was surprisingly hard to pin down." As the two giants drew close a the forces of the renowned wyrm rushed them. "You know..." She began while observing below, tightening her gloves. "When that King described the unmatched forces of the Dragon Cult I kind of uh....Pictured something a bit more impressive? I mean not a single giant in the bunch so..." The 60-meter tall woman slid her boot along the ground and it plowed through a dozen armored figures, leaving behind crumpled, bleeding piles of metal. "All the armor in the world doesn't help them a bit against ol' Righty."

 

Annalisa:"Wrangling a snake. I'll pass on that myself." The dark haired woman remarked. She waved her hand through the air and a large, dark clawed hand materialized over a score of the forced on the ground. It swiped at them and sliced dozens of them to ribbons as though they weren't even wearing armor. "To humans I'm sure they are unmatched also, why on earth would a giant waste their time working for an oversized gecko?" The sorceress snorted as though the very idea was absurd. The souls of the fallen flew up through the air and toward Annalisa's lips. Ethereal screams were audible as she swallowed the spirits of the humans down, converting them to mana to be used for spells. "I was running a bit low." She mused as the brought out the monstrous forces. A great armored ogre let out a roar and a group of winged harpies flew in for them. The ogre was maybe half the size of Jez's foot and compared to them the harpies might as well have been flies. One came for Anna's face and she smacked her hands together, a great thunderclap sounding out as she pasted the monster between her hands. She wrinkled her nose and pulled out a handkerchief, wiping her palms off. "Ugh. Disgusting little things."

 

Jezebel:Jezebel shrugged. "Iunno, why do we run errands for humans?" She countered. "Sometimes you just gotta make life more interesting for yourself. Remember that Lord whose job got us into that Forest of Riddles?" She asked with a knowing grin as she reached for the blade on her back. Jez planted a foot behind her to brace herself and swung a massive tower-sized claymore through the air. It whipped through at an impressive speed and sliced through the air itself with enough power that the harpies were caught within a cyclone. They were trapped circling in the air before the giant's gloved palm swatted them to the dirt, several harpies all crashing into the ground in varying states of death and injury.

 

"I for one think its fun showing these little folk how amazing we are. Don't you?" Jezebel asked in a brazen move to stroke Anna's ego. At her feet the ogre had been wailing on her boot. Unfortunately for it, it was steel-toed. Not so much as even dented. "Think fast sweetie." Jez said before her foot kicked the ogre into the air towards Annalisa.

 

Annalisa:"I still hate riddles yes." The dark haired sorceress remarked with a frown. Still she didn't refute what Jez said exactly. She watched her work and smirked at bit watching the ineffective efforts of the smaller creatures at work. Pitiful things really. She blinked as Jez kicked the ogre up toward her. "Gah!" She swatted it with the back of her tome and sent the monster flying out into the lake beyond with the force of the impact. Probably very very dead before it ever hit the water. She glared at Jez. "If that thing had splattered on my time I'd be taking it out of your hide." She grumbled. Then came the spell casters hanging out in the back ranks. They let fly fireballs, lightning bolts, ice missiles, everything they could launch at Jez. They were mid to higher tier spells most certainly. At best they maybe singed her boots. Anna snorted as she saw the red hooded figures at work. "You call that magic?" She rolled her eyes and held out a hand at the group of casters. "Allow me to show you what magic is all about." Her fingers glowed a purple light before she cast a spell. "Magic Missile." A very low tier spell, basically the most basic of magical attacks. It hurtled down toward the mages like a comet as they tried to feebly raise barriers. The low level magical bolt smashed into the spot where they were and when it impacted the mages were simply no longer there. The force of the spell just wiped them out of existence, leaving only shadows in their outlines behind.

 

Jezebel:While Jezebel was being pelted with all manner of mid to late-game magic she...Didn't even seem to notice. "Hm?" She looked down and saw a spot where a particularly mighty fire spell struck her boot and left a black scorch march. The woman bent over, still being attacked, and wiped at it with her thumb until it was gone. By the time she stood back up Annalisa had already wiped out every single mage. "Eh? What happened? They dead already?" She pouted and began to march forward. "So that was human infantry, monster cavalry, and mage support. Feel like something's missing."

 

While Jez pondered that aloud a trebuchet from the castle fired and a flaming projective smacked into the side of her ashen-head. It broke apart and crumbled like dirt without so much as setting a single hair aflame. "That's right!" She snapped her fingers and turned to the castle with a broad smile. "Archers!" Sure enough, more red figures lined the castle walls with bows and loaded catapults. They began to open fire shortly thereafter, bouncing off of Annalisa's mostly exposed body. Let alone trying to pierce Jez's clothes. "Ollie-oop!"

 

In one smooth motion Jez reached for a small throwing knife at her waist, unsheathed it, and threw it right for one of the castle towers. The massive blade skewered the stone structure in the blink of an eye and it collapsed over the outer walls, burying most under a slew of stone.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa watched the impact and the castle fall. "You know we technically have to return the princess alive." She pointed out as the dagger was jutting up in the courtyard as tall as a small building. Not that she seemed too concerned. She waved a hand in front of her. "Acid Arrow." A ball of greenish energy flew out toward the other tower as they were loading up for another attack. The greenish ball smashed into the tower, melting half off it on impact. There was a rather horrible hissing noise followed by countless scream as acid droplets rained down upon those upon the walls, melting them, their armor, and the stone under them into a slurry. "I can't say I'm too impressed that low level spells are all these lot need to be beaten." Annalisa remarked. It was then that a great shadow descended from on high and there was a roar that split through the air. A great crimson dragon landed right down upon the great bridge leading to the castle. It towered over the tallest of monsters and soldiers and drew itself up to a proud height. It also maybe reached their knees drawing itself up as high as it could on its hind legs. Annalisa... looked less than impressed.

 

"You dare to intrude upon the domain of I, Arsekaslyx, the Red Doom, the Wings of Despair, the Ruin of Reston?" The dragon boomed, smoke escaping its nostrils.

 

"Oh it talks. I didn't know they talked." Anna noted, rather like noting something interesting a parrot might repeat.

 

Jezebel:"She's fine. Cute little thing like that? They'll all die to make sure she doesn't. Or the dragon would get them instead of us." Jez reasoned, letting out a low whistle as Anna took care of the rest of their forces. "You actually complaining about being too powerful? You?" The woman asked with a laugh and took her first step forward. Movement in the sky caught her attention almost immediately and her eyes traced upwards, following the crimson reptile as it landed.

 

"Yeah, most of them can. They're actually very intelligent. Capable of powerful magic if they get old enough. Arrogant as hell though. Guess you two have something in common." She smirked at Anna and tossed a wink before walking, unconcerned. "You know, last time I fought a dragon I was maybe half this size. It was a lot tougher, but now?" Now Jez came to a stop on one side of the bridge and the beast barely reached the bottom of her knees.

 

"Hmm....Hey Anna you still have that no pet policy?" Jezebel looked over her shoulder and asked. A blatant move that infuriated Arsekaslyx as the beast breathed fire. The equivalent of a campfire's heat against Jez's shins. Or maybe the idle roast of an oven. "If so, any parts you want before I chop him up?"

 

Annalisa:"Last thing we need is an overgrown lizard. It also breathes fire so it might burn my scrolls and tomes." She remarked as the dragon glared at her next and cast a spell at her. A very powerful magical barrage of missiles. The missiles flickered out before ever touching Annalisa. She inspected her nails. "I can't be hurt by magic if the magic user's skill is lesser than my own by a certain factor." She sounded incredibly smug saying it to the dragon. She scratched her chin at the question. "Hmm... well, the wings would be useful potion reagents. Scales I could use to enchant your armor. The claws and fangs would make a decent necklace to boost your natural hand to hand combat abilities. The bones can be ground up to powder for certain rituals and the meat I've heard is quite delicious."

 

Jezebel:Jezebel slumped her arms and stared at Anna. "...So you want the whole thing, but we can't keep it?" She sighed and turned around, one hand on her sword hilt. "The things we do for love..." As she stepped closer the dragon actually stepped back and began to flap its wings, breathing fire once more as it started to take flight.

 

Courtesy of an enchantment on her light armor from Annalisa, the flames were utterly ineffective. Jez dashed through and her blade swooshed through the air in the blink of an air. The dragon didn't even realize what had happened until it saw its wings fall beside it, the creature plummeting right alongside them. Its large crimson form crashed through the great bridge and it fell into the lake flailing and screaming.

 

"No, this can't be! I am the Ruin of Reston!"

 

"And I'm the Dandelion of Gladus. Nobody likes a bragger." Jez mused as her blade came down once more and severed the beast's head. "Well, I happen to like a certain bragger." She pursed her lips and smooched at Anna from afar as she sheathed her blade. Bending over, Jez took the dragon's severed head and body and tossed them both onto the shore for later. Somehow she doubted Anna would be the one cleaning and gutting the mythic creature for parts. "Righto, Princess time!"

 

Annalisa:Annalisa chuckled as she walked up to Jezebel and kissed her on the cheek. "I love it when you show the lesser beings their place." She said before walking ahead. She tested the bridge's weight with her foot and it seemed fine enough. Just a bit thin for one such as her. She started stepping across the bridge and by this point there were people trying to flee across it. Well, some were lucky and missed Anna's footfalls. Others... were not so much and her sandal soles were the last thing they got to see before the end. She made her way to the half ruined castle and stepped over the walls, plucking up Jezebel's dagger from early and tossing it her way. She looked at the tallest spire in the middle of the castle. It came up just below her ample bust. The dark haired woman leaned down to look inside the windows. "Think she's in there?" She mused. "Hey, princess, we just killed that dragon. If you're in there come out." No response so Anna did the reasonable thing. She gripped the top of the tower and tore it right off, peering down into the room at the top.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The blonde and well dressed human in there was screaming bloody murder as the roof over her rather well furnished room was torn away and she was staring up at the giant face of a dark haired sorceress. "Back, you monster! Back I say! I am the crown princess of Reston! Keep your ugly face away!" The blonde shrieked.

 

Annalisa:Anna's brow twitched visibly. "Ugly is it..." Jez very much knew the look on her face and it was one that usually preceded murder.

 

Jezebel:Jezebel took her dagger and cleaned it off with the edges of her shirt, keeping only a loose eye on Annalisa. She could sense trouble brewing, however, and just as they reached the part where Annalisa generally pulped a person between her fingers, Jez was there. Her towering form popped up behind Anna and her arms wrapped around the sorceress's waist. Peering over her shoulder at the Princess, Jez smirked. "Now now Anna, play nice. She just can't appreciate perfection." She whispered in her ear.

 

"Relax Princess, we've been sent to rescue you. Your heroes as it were. Might wanna start offering some gratitude." Even Jezebel couldn't only curb Annalisa so much after all. Her hands ran along her lover's slender hips and she kissed at the side of her neck, but they were ultimately sweet nothings.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:She paused as Jezebel cleared things up and she stood up, brushing herself off. "Ah, of course. Father would only send the most powerful mercenaries that money could buy to save the diamond of the country!" Very humble this one. "I am Princess Astrava Restal III, you have my leave to take me from this place and- hey! Where are you going!?" She demanded as Annalisa's booming steps took her out of sight of the woman in the tower.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa's murderous intent was extinguished just like that. Jez felt the tension leaving her shoulder almost immediately as the silver haired woman kissed along her neck. "I suppose you are right, can't blame them for being humans." She mused before stepping away from the tower. "Well she's not going anywhere for the moment. Lets start grabbing the treasures this thing was keeping shall we?" She closed her eyes. "Detect Magic." The spell pulsed through her body and around her as she detected any sources of magic around. There were minor enchantments on the armor and weapons of the fallen soldiers. However in the basement of the castle there was an even larger deposit of considerable enchanted items. She held a hand in that direction. "Split Earth." The walls of that part of the castle cracked open almost immediately and the ground started to shake for the princess in the tower. The tower wobbled but remained standing as Annalisa managed to uncover a large pile of gold, gems, and artifacts. She reached down and picked up a huge handful of coins. Hell there were a few Giant Coins there as well. She offered it out to Jezebel. "Never say I don't give you shiny things." She remarked. The rest she started filing away in a bag of holding to sort through later.

 

Jezebel:Jez offered the Princess and apologetic smile and waved a hand farewell. "We're just making sure the coast is clear before picking you up Princess. No big." She explained before stepping off after Anna. She left the actual excavation and looting to the sorceress, only collecting what Anna provided her.

 

"You're such a sweetheart." Jez grinned and kissed one of the Giant Coins before pocketing them. A very lovely payout in addition to what they'd be getting for saving the royal brat. "Gotta admit, the whole smug and noble thing is way less cute when it isn't you doing it." She mused with a gaze back towards the tower behind them. It was gonna be an annoying few days with that one on the road. Unless...

 

"Hey sweetie, what do you say we take the scenic route back to town hmm?" Jex asked with a playful look in her eyes. She was speaking low enough the Princess couldn't hear. "I can't say I like someone not giving my woman their due. So what do you say we...Make her appreciate you a bit? Educate her some."

 

Annalisa:"Oh, I'll do you one better." Annalisa said with a smirk. "Can I borrow your boot, dear?" She asked with a very honey sweet tone. Which indicated doom for some poor soul.

 

Jezebel:"I love it when we're on the same page." Jezebel laughed and slid her foot from one of her boots. She plucked it up and offered it to Annalisa with a knowing smirk.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa took the boot and boomed her way over to the tower again. "Apologies, Princess, we were just preparing your carriage for you." The dark haired woman said. Before the blonde could say anything the sorceress reached down and plucked up the prim and proper looking royal before flicking her down into Jezebel's boot.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"Gah! Unhand me you brute, my father will have your heaaaaaaa!" She let out a loud scream as she was flicked down the length of the silver haired woman's boot and landed against the insole at the bottom. She let out a groan, disoriented from the fall though not particularly hurt. She tried to wobble to her feet only for something to shake the boot and send her tumbling down toward the toe section of the boot. "Y-you can't do this! I'm a princess! You're supposed to be escorting me back home!" She yelled as she landed on one of the imprints of Jezebel's toes.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa handed the boot back to Jezebel. "Like I was gonna put up listening to that brat slag off on us the whole way back." The woman snorted. "I agree though, why, I've heard the route off the road here takes a few days but is positively lovely scenery." She remarked with a smirk.

 

Jezebel:All the Princess could see of the outside world was from the opening of Jez's boot, which was currently filled with the giant's bemused face. "No worries. We'll be bringing you back home alright. In fact, we're gonna spend a lot of time with you. I got some friends for ya to meet." It didn't take much imagination to realize what Jezebel met as she planted the boot on the ground. Her body was swiftly blocked by her tanned foot, a wall of toes rushing in eagerly to greet the royal. She was bowled over and found herself snug against the underside of the silver-haired giant's toes. "Mmm..." Jez hummed as she tapped her foot a few times on the ground to get her nice and secure.

 

With that done she looked up at Annalisa and embraced her once again. "A nice little date for a few days then? I can't think of anything more up your alley than taking some rich little human girl and making her pamper her betters. Worst case you can throw a healing spell or charm her mind or something when we get back." She cupped her fellow giant's cheek and smiled assuringly. "Sound like a plan?"

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The princess's eyes widened as a row of pale toes came down through the opening and she backed up as far as she could. "No! Stop! You can't do this to your betters! You can't-!" She let out an unheard scream as Jez's toes bowled her over and mauled her flawless form, dragging her under the row and pinning her there. Her squirms were stopped by a couple of taps, though her indignant complaints certainly didn't stop. "I am the crown princess! You can't do this to me! You can't- mphhh!" She was silenced as her mouth was covered by toeflesh for a moment.

 

Annalisa:"Oh absolutely." Annalisa wrapped her arms around the taller woman's neck and stood on her tiptoes to capture her lips. "By the time we're done with her she'll have a lot more respect for her betters. The King might even reward us more for returning a meek little thing." Annalisa laughed. "Lets get going then." The fact Jez was walking on human royalty was indeed adding a bit of heat between Anna's legs already. After gathering up their draconic kill it was back out into the world again. The poor princess found her world a constant motion machine of Jezebel's steps. They walked and walked until they made camp for the evening near a few mountains. Dragon meat was cooking on the fire and Annalisa was working on looking over the magical items they'd brought from the dragon's keep. "Oh right, she still alive in there?" Anna nodded to Jezebel's boot. "If not its no big deal, I can bring her back."

 

Jezebel may have been the more restrained of the two, but she was still a giant. One who adored her some Annalisa no less. She showed no mercy to the woman in her boot, walking as she always did. The tiny, delicate thing was squished beneath callused bare ski and trapped in what swiftly became a humid, muggy hell. Her cries never penetrated beyond Jez's boots as she and Anna returned to their normal routine. Jezebel had procured the dragon's corpse and walked with it in a bag until they made camp. Hours later. Howers where the dear Princess was brought so very low. The heat dehydrated her and Jez's sweat was her only solace. It wasn't long before her fine clothes were reduced to dirty, damp, unsightly tatters under the giant's toes.

She was busy cleaning the dragon's corpse when they made camp, using her dagger to peel back the scales and declaw it among many other things. She gave a few testing squeezes of her toes, having long since forgotten about the Princess down there. Surprisingly, she felt weak squirms in reply. "Yeah, actually." Realization hit Jez a moment later as she laughed. "Oh that poor thing. She must look awful right now." Sounded like the perfect time to have some fun to her.

 

Jez finished what she was doing and swiftly sidled up next to Annalisa. From their supplies she pulled out a bottle of wine and a pair of cups. Only the finest for her woman naturally. One arm wrapped around Annalisa's shoulder and another held her wine as she kicked her boots off. One after another with the one the princess was in flying a short distance away from the two giants. "Enjoy the ride Princess?"

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Sure enough the Princess came crawling out of the boot, coughing and sputtering as she took in the air of the night. She was covered in sweat and her clothes were absolutely ruined. Definitely didn't look like any gem of a kingdom at the moment. She was on her hands and knees in the flicker of the large fire. She looked up at the pair of giants in the distance as they filled up their wine cups. "You... you're monsters! Evil, horrible monsters!" She was cut off from anything else as she started coughing and sputtering again.

 

Annalisa:"Monsters depends entirely on your point of view." Annalisa remarked as she tapped her cup against Jezebel. "To us." She said with a very satisfied look on her face before taking a drink. "You must be quite hungry and thirsty I'd imagine." The dark haired woman remarked, looking down both literally and figuratively on the princess.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"Of course I am! I was stuck with only that one's sweat for drink and nothing for food!" She exclaimed.

 

Annalisa:"Well we did our work in rescuing you, no need for us to earn our food and drink. How do you think the little princess should earn hers, dear?"

 

Jezebel:The pair of giants, for all their banter, certainly seemed quite close. Not just physically, but in how they moved in tandem with one another. She shared a nice long drink with Annalisa and looked down, the princess no different from a haggard-looking slave at the moment. "Well let's see. We slayed an army, a dragon, and completely dismantled a monster's fort to, as you said, the 'diamond of the country'." She quirked her lips at the irony of that statement now looking at Astrava.

 

"Far as I can tell, all you've done is lounge around in my boot and call my woman here ugly. Poor dear was about to cry." She rested her head over Anna's and grinned. "You can earn your dinner by showing us some proper appreciation. You might be hot stuff in the castle, but out here you're just a human. A pretty filthy looking one too. So pay respects to your betters." She chuckled with a sideways glance to Anna. "Or don't, but if you hesitate we will kill you."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Astrava's blood went cold at the casual nature of the statement. "Y-you wouldn't dare. M-my father would have his armies hunt you down to the ends of the earth for that!" She protested.

 

Annalisa:"Well she did warn you." Annalisa's massive foot reached out and flicked out with a toe, sending Astrava flying back into the flickering bonfire of their camp. She ran out from it screaming and on fire but Anna was too busy bringing her cup up to her lips and laughing. "Look at her go, a lot more active with some proper motivation!" She laughed. She spat upon the form of the woman when she collapsed, putting her out and drawing more screams as the saliva dribbled down against burnt skin. She reached down to the utterly tormented and burnt princess and plucked her up by the leg before offering her out to Jezebel. "Bet she's nice and tender now eh?" She grinned as she offered the morsel to her lover.

 

Jezebel:"The same armies that couldn't beat the dragon we just did?" Jezebel asked with an arched eyebrow. She was quite content to watch Anna take the lead, a hint of want in her eyes as she watched the sorceress do what she did best. "Always just takes a bit of motivation." The woman shrugged and opened her mouth nice and wide until she felt a tiny figure land on her outstretched tongue. Jezebel closed her mouth and ran the woman back and forth against her gums, She soon began to chew and that was it. The first bite crunched half her bones to bits and the Princess died pathetically, more and more of her body masticated until the giant swallowed. Then she followed by giving Annalisa a deep kiss, naturally. Even her rather restrained face was clouded by lust. "I never get tired of seeing you in your element."

 

She pulled back and dug in her mouth with a finger for a moment before pulling out what looked like the princess's femur. Jez lazily flicked it into the dirt at her feet and gave Anna a nod. Resurrection was a hell of a thing. "It's like training a dog. You give treats when they listen." The giant mused. "Alright, now let's try this again. Show Anna here how grateful you are. Or. We kill you."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The princess had never ever been killed before. She had never been brutalized. The dragon had kidnapped her but ensured she was well fed and looked pretty and pampered. She now knew what it was like to burn alive, to be seared by giant spit, and eaten alive. Then she was back. She was alive. The blonde returned to life screaming, holding herself and touching her face as though to assure herself she wasn't burned and horrible looking. She looked up at the pair with animal fear. She swallowed hard at the request. "B-but how!? How do you want me to do that!? I've never had to."

 

Annalisa:Annalisa laughed. "Did you hear that, Jez? She's never had to show gratitude. It must be a hell of a thing to be born royal." The sorceress remarked as she leaned down and ran her finger along the length of her pale bare sole. "You get down on your knees, kiss along here, and tell me how grateful you are that we saved you. How we're your heroes." Annalisa said with a cruel smirk.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"B-but how will I get up there!" She looked at the toes of the sorceress far above.

 

Annalisa:"Ugh, Jez. Your turn." Annalisa rolled her eyes at the lack of problem solving the woman had. Though the annoyance in her eyes wasn't real. Jez could see it, she was enjoying herself.

 

Jezebel:BOOM!!

Jezebel's bare foot came crashing down beside the freshly revived, nude woman and the giant wore a deep frown. She had reached up to undo the brain on her hair and let the ashen locks fall freely down her back. "That is not our problem Princess. Now look at what you've done. You went and made Anna upset again." She took a long sip of her wine and her foot pivoted to swoop Astrava up between her toes. "Sure looks to me like you had no problem reaching my toes. Got something against Annalisa?" The digits clenched and once again the princess was killed.

 

"You're so bad." She laughed once it was just them again and began pouring refills. Jez took the chance to reach over and check their dragon meat skewers, rotating them before pulling back. Her finger scrubbed the royal's remains from between her toes and flicked them back towards the dirt. Jez waited for the revive before continuing.

 

"Alrighty, let's try this again. Worship Annalisa like she is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life or...Well, I think you get it by now." She turned her head and planted a little smooch on the dark-haired woman's cheek. "If she ever gets her way she very well might end up becoming that anyway. May as well get in early."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Astrava knew what it was like to be crushed alive now. It had been quick but she had just been crushed like a bug between the toes of the silver haired woman. She was back and panting. These two were serious. They absolutely, did not care about her. She rushed over to Annalisa's bare heel first and planted a kiss on it. Her royal blood recoiled at such a thing but she didn't want to die again! "Thankyouohpleasedon'tkillmeagain!" She got out desperately, her tongue fumbling over the words. "Thank you for rescuing me, I owe you my life, thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She screamed out. The desperation in her voice was a far cry from before.

 

Annalisa:"It'll do I guess." She shrugged as she kissed along Jezebel's neck. She nipped a bit, leaving her a little lovebite. "I always get my way in the end Jezebel." The dark haired woman remarked. She took her foot off of the ground and crossed it upon Jezebel's ankle. "Whoops. Better get to climbing." The sorceress remarked.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The blonde's face crumpled in despair as she saw the foot move away from her and she went over to Jezebel's foot to try and climb her way up. It was... really pitiful looking at it.

 

Annalisa:Fortunately for both Jezebel and herself Anna used a scrying spell so they could see an image of her trying to climb up Jezebel's foot in Anna's wine. The image was there crystal clear of the blonde making it just above Jez's heel before falling to the ground and letting out sobs of despair before getting back up and trying to claw her way up again. "I'm not feeling anything yet!" Annalisa boomed. That got her scrambling much faster at least. Anna chuckled and looked at Jez. "She'd make a cute slave you know. Pity we have to return her." Annalisa breathed in Jezebel's ear. "Crown Princess of a kingdom, licking at our feet by the campfire. Like the worm she is." Annalisa's free hand started tracing along the stomach of the silver haired giant before straying a bit lower, fingers sliding down beneath the waistband of the trousers. "Someone is nice and excited. Wasn't she just saying she was thirsty?"

 

Jezebel:Jez smirked at the struggling blonde and focused back on Annalisa. Once the sorceress pulled back she leaned in to nibble alongside her ear. "Oh really? Cause I'm pretty sure a certain someone wasn't even interested in me at first." She whispered flirtatiously. She bit Anna's earlobe and turned onto the side of her leg. Incidentally that was what caused Astrava to fall to the dirt. In Anna's wine they watched the pitiful thing start to cry and climb again, Jez testingly clenching her toes and watching the woman struggle to climb the wrinkles of her sole. She took a sip from her cup and set it aside. Just in time too, as Annalisa struck first.

 

"Don't even pretend like I'm the only one." The mercenary replied before eyeing Anna's wine again. In particular the image of the princess. The sorceress was being quite far from subtle. "You know...Anyone can look like a princess with a good morph spell or two. Maybe goes against my job standards, but it would be a job well done." She mused meaningfully, letting her lover draw her own conclusions there. "Mmmm....Oh Anna you tease~" Jez cooed and looked aside, to the panting, frantic blonde who finally reached Anna's heel. "You know, she might've earned her drink." She said with a grin.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Astrava meanwhile was miserable as she reached Annalisa's heel and started kissing at it. She looked haggard and beaten and battered from her climb but she made it. Then an invisible source seized her and pulled her upward. Anna had the same hand she'd just shoved down Jez's pants up and the princess fell into her palm. She looked up at Annalisa in wary fear.

 

Annalisa:"I've got excellent news for you, Princess. Since you are so very grateful to us for saving your life we've graciously decided to make you our slave." She said with a smirk.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The princess's eyes widened. "B-but you can't do that!" She screamed. "You were contracted to bring me back! You have to do it!"

 

Annalisa:"And we will return you to the King. Well, at least a copy of you. Its a simple enough task to wipe some peasant, change her appearance and graft a copy of your memories onto her. A copy will be back, safe and sound. Meanwhile you, get to service us for the rest of your natural life." She looked at Jezebel. "Sounds fair don't you think?"

 

Jezebel:"Sounds like a fine reward for all three of us to me." Jez nodded. "King gets his daughter back and she can go on to rule the kingdom and have a long and prosperous rule and all that; and you get the real prize. Being ours." Perhaps there was some truth to the idea that Annalisa always got what she wanted. She certainly had here.

 

"Shhhshhhshhh....~" She hastily assured the human woman. "It means you won't have to worry about dying anytime soon you know. You won't need to worry about politics or stressful lessons or anything like that. All you need to worry about from now on is...us..." A human lifetime was but a blink in the eye to giants. They would live basically forever, but this would be a lovely temporary pleasure.

 

"Now then...I think it's time for our favorite little game. Don't you Anna?" Jez grinned and pulled open her trousers benlow the sorceress's hand. "You know the rules Princess. Tell us how grateful you are. Or...."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"No... NO! You can't do this! Please, you have to take me back!" She screamed, looking at the giants in sheer horror as they laid it all out to her. "I'm the crown princess! Me! Not some copy! Please, take me back!" She begged and pleaded to ultimately uncaring eyes.

 

Annalisa:"You are really bad at this. Its okay you have years to get better at it, slave." Annalisa had a wicked smirk as she lowered her hand down. She pressed her thumb against the woman and forced her face first against Jezebel's womanhood. She got her nice and coated with the lust of the other giant, slickening her up. Annalisa bit her lower lip as she looked at Jezebel and slowly used her fingers to slide the screaming human inside. Her screams were abruptly cut off as she was plunged inside of Jezebel. "Mmm..." Annalisa set her cup down and pushed down on Jezebel, pressing her lips against hers as she worked the squirming and writhing princess up deeper into her lover. "Okay, condemning a princess to a lifetime of slavery. Pretty arousing." She laughed as she came in for another kiss. "I want to feel her get crushed inside you, over and over. I've got plenty of resurrection spells ready spells ready." She breathed.

 

Jezebel:Jez's cheeks flushed read and her face twitched at the contact made down below. "Nah, you're not a princess. Not anymore." The woman got out before biting her lip. Her hips bucked beneath her and she leaned her head back and moaned. Tonight Anna was on top and had Jezebel in the dirt. She wore a satisfied smile as she and the sorceress mashed lips passionately. "You think that's hot. Give it a few years." She noted with a husky breath. "King drops dead, and we as the saviors of the princess get invited to the coronation. A little someone in one of our shoes. A-Ahhh....~"

 

She dug deep trenches into the dirt with her fingers and instinctively clamped around the princess. Helpless squirms only fueled the giant's libido further as she took Annalisa's head and guided it to her own for more kisses.

 

"I want to see you break her so bad she'll forget she was ever a Princess." She countered to her lover before, with a slight shudder, there were crunches from between Jez's legs. "Haaa....Think that's the first death."