- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

One of our more standalone pair, just a pair of giant adventurers in a fairly standard fantasy world making their way. Annalisa is played by Inwiththebooks, Jezebel is played by Asterisk.

Annalisa: The Town of Farcay was a rather sizable crossroads for many travelers in the region. Built upon either side of a river it was a useful spot for many travelers, merchants, and otherwise to stop at. This included a rather (in)famous adventuring duo. They were often called Black Sliver by the people of the region. Entirely due to their hair color, expecting creativity from peasants wasn't something Annalisa generally believed in. The dark haired Sorceress and her silver haired companion had arrived the other day, the pair of giants towering both at around 54 meters. They stood higher than the walls of the town and many times over even their tallest building, which was a church to some god or another. Religion really wasn't Annalisa's forte. They had been given entry into the town, having to walk carefully. Well. Jez walked carefully. Annalisa was of the mind of get out of the street while she's walking or get pasted under her sandals. Her golden sandals smashed down upon a market stall that hadn't been moved and the owner stumbled back, letting out little squeaks of rage that Anna ignored, simply lifting her foot up in her next step and continuing to walk. They were heading to the castle since evidently the local lord had something he wanted from them. "They need to make these roads wider. It is unacceptable that these places haven't yet taken giants into account in their urban planning." Anna groused. "It's not even that hard. Just make it 80 feet wide."

 

Jezebel: "Not hard for us maybe." Jezebel mused from Annalisa's side with her usual fleeting tone. "The small folk aren't terribly good at heavy lifting. Though they do pay well." It was only ever two things on this woman's mind. She was relentless and insatiable. Her boots followed alongside Annalisa's steps, Jezebel at least exercising the courtesy to watch where her feet fell. The woman stepped clear over a modest-sized house much to the awe of a child living inside. Noting his young enthusiasm, Jez flashed him a playful wink and continued to walk.

 

"Don't take it personally. You're just so above them they can't hope to compare." Jez shrugged with a wry smirk. "Besides, it's not like you're letting the roads stop you." She mused as a grown man carting fruit was forced to dive out of the way lest Annalisa's foot crush him. The fruit cart, however, tragically perished. "Only feels like yesterday the world was so much bigger..." The giant sighed wistfully and picked up the pace when they reached a clearing before the castle. Now here was a big road that allowed for plenty of room. Jez's feet boomed to a stop just outside of the castle in its courtyard.

 

"Do I really need to announce myself?" She asked the nearby guards.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa rolled her eyes. "I can tell when you are mocking me, woman. This is more a remark for their own uses. Consider, if they had wider streets it would mean they wouldn't need to worry about my feet." The sorceress remarked. "Whatever, its not my problem if they are so backward as to not be able to have mages widen the spaces." Anna showed zero remorse crushing the cart and paid the protests of the fruit merchant not an ounce of concern. Her sandals were probably marred and their worth lowered by a far greater margin than his entire stock was worth. The dark haired woman crossed her arms as she stopped just beside Jezebel and sighed. "This better be good." She muttered under her breath. The doors to the castle opened up and a man dressed in a good degree of finery stepped out. He gave a very exaggerated bow to the pair. "I thank you both for coming to meet with me. Its an honor to meet the esteemed Black Silver pair. Many still speak of your grand victory of the great shadow dragon Selithrax in these parts." He said. "I was hoping you could assist us with an infestation of bandits that have set up in a ruined castle nearby..." Annalisa was already tuning out the conversation. Negotiations were more Jezebel's thing. She was at least good at making sure both of them got paid. Annalisa crossed her arms and turned her eyes on Jezebel's form. She was looking over her in an appraising manner, her gaze roving over her curves and the way her tunic clung to her body. She also had a way of turning up the charm when speaking to people that gave prospective jobs. The Sorceress had to admit, her smile was something.

 

Jezebel: "Funny, here I seem to recall you liked it when I teased you." Jezebel said knowingly before it was time for business.

 

Despite how Jezebel carried herself, Annalisa knew better than to think she was dim. The woman spoke easily with the finely-dressed man and knew what to say and when. Plus, she was a wealth of historical knowledge and insight. "Ahh...So these bandits moved in from the West and have been getting bold as of late huh?" She nodded sympathetically and shifted ever so slightly. While Jezebel herself was not aware of it, her boot nearly sideswiped a guard and the contours of her trousers clung to her lower body as she bent over like this. Giving Annalisa a...reminder about why they still traveled together.

 

"Well of course we can handle it, there is just the slight matter of payment. We are big girls after all. Expenses aren't cheap." There was a back and forth that lasted several moments. The Lord likely thought he was doing admirably, but Annalisa had seen this routine enough times to know Jezebel was controlling the conversation. There wasn't a moment the man wasn't dancing in her palm. "...Alright then, I believe we have an accord your lordship. 2,000 gold pieces each and free lodgings in Farcay for the duration of our stay. More than fair I would say." She extended a pinkie and the man, in turn grasped it in a loose handshake.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa's eyes caught the subtle movement and actually lifted a black painted thumbnail to her lips. A tic that usually indicated she was thinking. Her thoughts were less about strategy regarding their job, more imagining that rear smashing through the castle and crushing humans under it. Soon enough Jezebel felt arms slip around from behind and felt the generous bust of her fellow pushing into her back. The shift in her steps had nearly crushed a guard under her sandals but Anna's attention was a bit higher up. "You know. It's been a while since we cut loose in a town." Three months and four days but who was counting. "I'm in a mood right now." The sorceress breathed, her breath hot upon Jez's ear as she whispered. Her arms wrapped a little more tightly around Jezebel's waist as she pulled the silver haired woman against her.

 

Jezebel: Jezebel blinked as she felt the arms curl around her, goosebumps breaking out as Anna's hot breath struck her. A lesser known fact about Black Silver was the two were not only partners, but they were in fact lovers. "A mood huh...?" Jezebel peeked over her shoulder and saw a familiar look in the dark-haired woman's eyes. A look she was very much a sucker for. "We have a job to do you know." A half-hearted argument at best and Annalisa knew it. The lord was saying something near their feet, but neither was keen on listening at the moment.

 

Annalisa: Anna smirked. "I wonder, which is better. A job. Or me naked." The dark haired sorceress mused as she kissed along the side of Jez's neck. Annalisa was not a woman that thawed very easily, she was a woman that closed herself off from others as a matter of policy. Made it easier to keep her focuses on the arcane and not on people. Jezebel was perhaps the only person that had thawed her. Certainly they had their disagreements and spats but ultimately Annalisa wasn't a woman that took anyone as her lover. "What about me naked atop a bed of crushed houses?"

 

Jezebel:Jezebel bristled at the kisses on her neck and drew in a sharp breath. A defeated sigh soon followed. "You are insatiable I swear." Jez reached up to her shoulder and undid a latch there, pulling aside her massive two-handed blade and tossing it to the ground carelessly. It fell akin to a giant steel tower and crushed a few guards under the scabbard as the hilt broke clean through the castle ramparts. Jez spun around in Annalisa's grasp and her fingers curled around the woman's waist. Any alarmed cries from the humans underneath them now became background noise as she gave Annalisa a kiss. "But fuck I love you."

 

As their lips locked Jezebel took a step back and her boot fell over a pair of guards. The humans began to flock and surround them, readying weapons. Though all the heavy weapons were poised on threats who were outside of the castle. They would take time to set up; and the lighter weaponry struck harmlessly against the pair as Jezebel leaned into the castle with Annalisa quite firmly in her grasp. Windows and bits of stone broke against her body as Jezebel started to get into it. "I think you are just about better than anything else my dear." She remarked with a grin.

 

Annalisa: "Coming from a mercenary that is high praise." Annalisa said with a grin as she followed after Jez in her grip. Those that dove out of the way of Jezebel's thundering boots found themselves under the shadow of Anna's sandals. The lord had a few moments to realize what was about to happen before Anna's foot lowered onto him, turning him into a smear without her even noticing. The sorceress tugged at the cloak over her shoulders, sending the dark fabric falling away. It draped across the walls of the castle and covered the heavy weaponry and soldiers there. She worked at the buttons at the front of Jezebel's tunic, freeing her breasts. A flush came over her cheeks as she kissed Jezebel again. "Say it again." The sorceress said as she captured Jezebel's lips with her own again. Their combined weight was causing the structure of the castle to wobble and huge chunks to fall below. Inside it was quaking and collapsing and Jez's rear pasted dozens of servants and guards inside. "Tell me that... thing you just told me." Annalisa demanded. The place was in chaos and they hadn't even gotten warmed up.

 

Jezebel: Jezebel chuckled as Annalisa rested against her. The castle was struggling to hold them up and the sounds of human panic were setting in. Though Jezebel only had eyes for her fellow giant. Nobody would've guessed it, but she could be quite childish. Almost like Jez's own not-so-little Princess. She lifted a hand up and bit into the thumb of her glove, removing it so her bare hand could caress the woman's cheek. Jezebel spat the glove aside where it fell onto a fleeing guard and pinned him. "I love you." She said boldly and directly.

 

"You are the most wonderful, beautiful giant I have ever met Anna..." Jez was turning up the charm as her fingers slid down to trace Annalisa's body. She stopped wherever the woman's golden bangles were and slid them down Anna's limbs, the incandescent jewelry crashing into the dirt like boulders one after another. "...And I am yours." Now that actually was a very big statement from such a fleeting woman. Jezebel leaned a bit further back and a full section of the castle gave way, causing her to stumble slightly. However, the rest of the structure caught her almost like a seat. They had broken into the interior now with Annalisa mounting Jezebel almost like they were on a seat. A broken staircase was in ruins at Jezebel's rear and surrounding them on either side were several floors of scurrying humans.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa flushed and looked to the side. "A-ah..." Emotions like affection and love were something she often derided as weaknesses that made people unable to think clearly. However if that was the case she was absolutely a hypocrite. "I love you too." The sorceress said as she mounted her fellow giant, the seat that was the castle straining against their weight. "We could spend hundreds of years on the road together and I'd be content." Anna said as she slipped her sandals off. The footwear fell to the ground below, people screaming as they were caught under their shadow and crushed to paste. She caught sight of a servant caught under some rubble inside the castle and reached down. The woman squeaked and squirmed, Anna groping one of Jezebel's breasts and pushing the human against the soft flesh as well. She pressed and squeezed, eventually too hard and rendered the poor human little more than a smear upon Jez's breast. Anna lifted her hand up and leaned in, her tongue licking up the blood from the soft flesh.

 

Jezebel: "Hey, you're getting better at that whole honesty thing." Jezebel lightly ribbed. "I remember back during that phase when all you did was turn red and call me an idiot." She probably got a glower for that, but Jez rubbed the woman's head affectionately and stole a kiss to make up for it. "Hundreds of years sounds just fine by me." The toe of one of her boots hooked into the other and removed it from her foot, Jez soon kicking it clean through the castle wall and doing the same with the other. Her bare feet rubbed fondly against her fellow giant's as humans hoisted spears uneasily in their direction. Jez wriggled her hips a tad and felt more of the castle give way under her, the walls and banisters around her body collapsing onto her body as debris. At least one collapsed entirely and several humans fell over the ashen-haired woman's body.

 

Jez glanced down and picked one of the wayward souls at random, the hand with them snaking down between Annalisa's legs. "Nobody makes me feel as much of a giant as you do." She whispered before deftly dropping the person between Anna's legs and retreating, the digits massaging the cloth just outside of the where the struggling human now laid.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa's breath hitched as Jezebel deposited the squirming human between her legs, the dark haired woman biting her lower lip as her companion rubbed the small human below. "Ahh... you... ah..." The sorceress let out a moan as Jez's finger pushed just enough to send the human up inside of her, Anna throwing back her head and causing her long dark locks to fall back. She let out a particularly loud moan before she reached down and grabbed a trio of squirming servants haphazardly. She opened her mouth wide and dropped them inside before capturing Jez's lips in a deep kiss. Her tongue wrestled with the other woman's, the squirming and panicked humans little more than lewd additions. She could feel that human between her thighs squirming madly as Jez's finger stimulated her and it was driving Anna up a wall. She broke from the kiss after a few moments, swallowing the two she had in her mouth one after the other. She had left one for Jez behind. She licked at the throat of the other giant, the passage the human would find herself traveling down. "I'll take that as a compliment. You restrain yourself from showing the lesser beings their place far too much." Annalisa remarked. She bucked her hips and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. The rest of the castle collapsed from their weight, stone falling in a cascade and Jez smashing down upon the ground after it. Anna fell atop her and chuckled. "Whoops. They should really build these things more sturdy."

 

Jezebel: Jezebel took much satisfaction and glee from the noises Annalisa was making. For her part, Jez was a bit more subdued, but even she wasn't immune to the bliss of another kiss with human garnish. She moaned softly into Anna's mouth and rolled the tiny things between their tongues before it broke off. Her lover came in close and she swallowed, shuddering as Anna's tongue raked along her throat. "Perhaps I do." She conceded mere moments before the castle gave way and she fell. Most of the structure rained down over both of them to no ill effect. Little more than rolling around in the dirt making love as far as the two giants were concerned.

 

"I guess we don't know our own strength." She gave Anna another kiss and slowly looked around. "Looks like most of them have already escaped the castle. Care to take this outside to a proper bed?" A part of her didn't want to move at all. To just relish this feeling of Anna resting over top of her; but there was so much more fun just a few short steps away. It took a lot of willpower for Jezebel to guide Anna up and follow her.

 

Eyeing one of the woman's golden bangles down below, Jez got an amusing idea. She reached for it and undid the latch before bringing it up to her neck. With a slight click it closed around it like a collar and she smiled flirtatiously at her lover. "Hey Anna look - I'm yours. Get it?" She joked with an all-too-pleased smile.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa's eyes bugged out from the golden collar around Jezebel's neck. She licked her lips. "Mine are you?" She snapped her fingers and a flash of purple light appeared, a chain of pure energy extending and latching onto the collar. The dark haired sorceress walked ahead of Jezebel out into the city, tugging the chain as she did. "Now that is much better don't you think?" The sorceress asked. "All fours." A pulse of energy shot out through the chain and all of Jezebel's limbs found themselves suddenly weighed down and forced to her hands and knees. "Oh you have the best ideas, Jez." Anna said with a laugh as she walked. Her bare foot lifted over a house, the family inside trying to evacuate but it was no use. Her foot came down and the thing crumpled like it was made of paper, crushed under her walking stride. Her next step claimed another house and a few people fleeing out into the streets. She hadn't bothered measuring her steps in the streets before and she wasn't going to now. She had her eyes on a particular building. The town church, which a number of civilians were fleeing into as though that would protect them. She licked her lips. "I think I found where our bed is going to be, my love." Anna flushed ever so slightly from the name. It was far more possessive to her ears than slave or thrall. The screams of the townsfolk filled the air. A few guards naturally tried to stop them, but they were little more than insects squished under either her steps, or just ignored completely.

 

Jezebel: "Certainly a lot better than any paltry wedding ring." Jezebel replied unperturbed by the sudden magic. Annalisa tugged and Jez followed, compelled by magic to get on all fours like a dog. The woman was far from above a bit of lewd play herself. While Annalisa led the way, the other giant just had fun with her new role for the moment. She crawled along behind her, catching the occasional odd fleeing human who survived Anna. Usually catching them with a knee or a palm.

 

"I every mention how much I love when you get all possessive like that? It's adorable." The woman mused as she absolutely rocked being a pet, clomping onto a building with her hands first and dragging her knees through the wreckage to further flatten it. "Like that one human you turned into a pebble on the road because you thought she was staring at me too much." The city guard had begun to mobilize against them and it perhaps would've been dangerous...A few years ago. When they were still only 30 meters tall. Now though? Jezebel eyes the armored figures with bemusement. The woman's lips pursed and she blew hard enough they were sent scattering across the streets, easy pickings for Jez to smash a few before the chain tugged her further.

 

"H-Hey hey, still working on getting my pants off!" She laughed and followed (quite literally) doggedly after her lover.

 

Annalisa: "Bitch had it coming. Like I'd let some human peak for free." Annalisa snorted. As she walked she started removing more of her considerable jewelry, her bangles falling around her like boulders and smashing through homes or rolling on the ground a bit to squish humans. She removed her head piece last and tossed that atop a few guards, pinning them under it as her dark hair fell freely about her head. She stood naked by the time they reached the church, her booming steps shaking those inside the structure. She tugged at her chain and her eyes glowed. A purple light appeared around Jezebel and moments later all of her clothes just vanished. "They are in a pocket dimension, don't worry your head about your gear." Anna said dismissively as she reached up and tore off one of the spires. There were a few human mages inside of there, knocked off their feet as Anna tore the top off and took them along for the ride. "Get on your back. Now." The Sorceress ordered.

 

Jezebel: "Oh yes Mistress." Jezebel purred and set about immediately complying. The woman bent forward like a feline on the prowl, her head near the church's door. She was absolutely certain there were people on the other side debating on making a run for it. The woman opted to cut off such an escape by rolling over and positioning her body so that her head rested against the doorway. A pity about those guards her naked backside crushed in the process, but acceptable losses.

 

"Oh my, what a view." The low angle put her at Annalisa's feet, making the woman tower like a lesser giant. "Utter perfection my dear. Towering over the world suits you." She said, licking her lips as she awaited what came next.

 

Annalisa: Anna used a few spells on the spire in her hand, increasing its durability, raising a barrier around it as well to make it a bit more smooth... and to also seal those little mages inside. She could see some little flashes of magic within, pitiful compared to her power. The woman got down between Jez's legs and smirked. "We've even got an audience." She remarked as she lowered the spire down between the thighs of the silver haired woman. The mages had stopped using magic and were now just trying to claw their way out of the barrier to no avail. The dark haired woman slowly slid the tower into her lover, those inside the tower getting to look out the windows and see the slick walls inside of Jezebel just beyond the barrier. "Give it time and I'll grant that wish." The dark haired sorceress said with a smirk as she withdrew the tower... only to slide it back in. The humans inside were trapped in a motion machine of misery as Anna shoved their tower inside of her lover again and again, her other hand curling around the chain. "I can speak from experience what the inside of there is like. Lucky humans." Annalisa remarked. There had indeed been a few... incidents when Anna had been shrunk and Jezebel had taken advantage of the size difference. Anna definitely hadn't minded.

 

Jezebel: "Mmmmm...." Jezebel hummed as she gently swayed her hips in rhythm with Annalisa. In and out. In and out. A flush fell over her visage as she moaned. "We still need to get you to master that shrinking spell. Either so I can throw you down there or vice versa." By the same token, there were a few times Jezebel ended up the smaller party and Anna was more than keen on relishing it. Just another part of their give and take.

 

With a slight clench the walls surrounding the spire clamped on greedily and Jezebel shuddered. "No need to be jealous Anna. They're only human. You get the real prize all to yourself..." She threw her hair back and her ashen hair slammed through a few stained glass windows as Jezebel enjoyed this nice, steady pace they had set. After a bit she adjusted herself to sit more upright, using the church almost like a support as they had with the castle. The chain worked both ways, and Jezebel was more than okay with enduring the burns on her hand as she coiled that magical chain around her neck to bring Anna closer and closer. It was coiled around almost two times over before she was satisfied.

 

"I almost feel like this is sacrilege with a church right here...But I suppose you would say we are the only actual gods here." Jez laughed and took advantage of the intimate space to snatch Annalisa's lips again. One more thrust and she moaned deep into the woman's mouth.

 

Annalisa: Anna snorted. "I have mastered it, just some kinks to work out." She insisted stubbornly. She pulled the spire out one last time and dismissed the barrier, allowing the ragged humans to tumble out into her hand. "I mean, compared to these insects thats not wrong." She said as she let the four humans tumble into her open mouth. She then lowered her head between Jez's thighs and slid her tongue inside. Each time she did, she slipped one of the humans inside of Jezebel. They had brief moments to let out a scream before vanishing inside of the silver haired giant. The four of them squirmed frantically. "Only way I survived down there was a barrier." Annalisa mused. She gave Jez a lick. "Will they drown or just get squished when you come? Always did wonder which was more likely." She chuckled as she kissed the sensitive nub above Jez's lips, her teeth grazing it ever so. "Lets find out shall we?"

 

Jezebel: "Oh you dirty thing." Jez flashed a lewd smile and let Annalisa do her thing. The giant's fingers dug a dozen feet into the ground as humans were inserted one after another. "Barrier's not all bad. Means you get the full experience." She laughed and bucked her hips as Annalisa silenced her jokes with a lick. Jezebel moaned and her smile faded to the pleasure that clouded her eyes. Down below Anna could see and hear the cries of the humans as they fought desperately to escape. Every clench of Jez's nethers sounded off with screams and the sounds of bones breaking, but none had died.

 

"Mmm...Such a gracious Master to her chained Slave." Jezebel moaned, getting quite into it, and wrapped her legs around Annalisa's head. Her thighs squished into her as her heels pushed the Sorceress further against her. "Ahh...Ahhh..." There was an especially loud crunch and the screams dimmed and Jezebel arched her back to gasp into the heavens. The liquid dripping out from between her legs began to pool and without a crunch, another scream soon went silent. Followed by another. Then the big moment as the sole surviving human's squirms sent Jezebel over the edge and she screamed out. A final crunch sounded out as she had her release, the woman going slack against the side of the church.

 

"Fuck you're amazing Anna..." Jezebel panted.