- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is probably one of the older RP logs of ours. Context, this is set in a scifi setting in a nation ruled over by giants known as Caelestis. Serena (Asterisk's Character) is a Disgraced, essentially people from families brought low by the Sovereign of the nation. Elizabeth (Inwiththebooks Character) is a high noblewoman in the nation. Heather is also played by Inwiththebooks. Anyway, hope its enjoyed!

Part of Serena's training involved a psychological evaluation. Apparently the base doctor proper was still in transit so she was forced to recount to her Sergeant-Major the things she had experienced through her life. Likely, the very first thing that came to mind was her longest running Mistress, Elizabeth Von Yilse. Suddenly she was back all those years ago, like she had been ripped from the present and put inside her old body. A very battered and bruised body. She was starving. She hadn't been fed properly in three days, the only drink she'd had was sweat. She smelled positively awful and her skin was smudged with who only knew what. The 'room' she was in was dark, completely pitch black. There was sobbing in the darkness. Others like her. Other Disgraced. Women scorned for being born or related to a cursed line. Their sobbing only intensified as slowly but surely, there was a thudding in the distance, the ground beneath them starting to shake.

 

Serena:By simply closing her eyes Serena could remember it vividly. The pungent aroma of many people like herself. Where the closest thing any of them had to a bathe was when their Mistress spat upon them. Her body was in a constant state of numbness. To the point that within the darkness she wondered if her limbs were even still there. As one of the lowest of the low she trembled as the thudding began. Maybe it wouldn't be her this time. Maybe her Mistress would be merciful. Although she knew full well what a pointless line of thought that was. Her eyes watched the darkness. The sounds that were out of reach were the closest thing she had to friends to comfort her. Serena bit her lip to suppress her own sobs. She couldn't afford to waste what little fluids she had.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Light flooded the prison, bright, almost blinding light. Who knew how long they'd been in there. Filling the sky above was the gargantuan face of a blonde woman. She was massive, well over 1200 meters in height. Serena and the other Disgraced truly were ants to her. Elizabeth Von Istara, an Exalted Caelestis. Though, Serena only knew her as 'Mistress'. She had a pipe between her lips as her blue eyes noted a number of them were just waking up. She removed her pipe and idly started shaking out the ashes within upon the Disgraced in the wooden box. A number screamed and squeaked as the hot ashes rained from above, the pungent aroma of tobacco filling their prison. "This blend is more expensive than you all combined you know." The noblewoman mused as she idly plucked up one tiny slow riser and dropped her into the burning pipe. The screams from above were inhuman as the massive woman took a drag from it, a contemplative look upon her face as she burned the Disgraced woman alive with casual and frightening ease. "Not the worst smoke though." She mused, her eyes roving over each one in turn as the screaming inside her pipe slowly ended as she took another drag and exhaled the smoke that was all that remained of their friend upon them.

 

Serena:Serena cried out as the light filtered through. Her Mistress's radiance was too much to bear to gaze upon. Then came the embers. Her eyes went wide as she saw a Disgraced woman not even ten feet away from her have an ember a dozen times her size land into her, breaking upon impact and spreading its molten ashes all over the woman's body. Her screams were almost as loud as Elizabeth's breaths and that was truly saying something. Her eyes finally adjusting, Serena gasped as dozens of other embers were coming down raining hellfire. She willed her body to move, running desperately like a scurrying ant as more Disgraced were burned in agony. Somehow, some way she avoided being burned. Her eyes went up to her Mistress's parting lips as she breathed a massive cloud at them, forcing all the Disgraced into a coughing fit as the smoke burned through their cracking lungs. Serena herself fell to her knees she was coughing so badly, hand clutching her chest.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth snorted as she looked at the screaming and writhing creatures below. "Maybe next time you'll get up to greet your mistress." The woman stated. The shadow of her massive hand fell over the now hellish prison as her fingers selected Serena. She was grabbed by the arm and lifted up with zero concern for her comfort. Elizabeth dangled her over the open pipe. Below it was like hell itself, the heat blasting up enough to roast someone let alone the inferno below. Embers roared to life as Elizabeth inhaled, the heat increasing exponentially to unbearable levels. Likely she could spy the shriveled and crumpling corpse of her fellow Disgraced, becoming nothing more than ash. "Hmm..." She seemed to be considering the Disgraced tinged tobacco a little more closely, and likely that was all that was keeping Serena from becoming just another puff of smoke for her to enjoy.

 

Serena:P-OP "Aghhhhh!" Without even trying to Elizabeth had dislocated Serena's arm, forcing the woman into a fit of agonized screams. The bulk of which probably didn't even register of the burning embers of her Mistress's pipe. The two fingers held her like immovable walls, forcing even more cries as all Serena could do was kick her legs against the rising heat from the pipe below. The soles of her feet ached as they were idly burned. She knew from personal experience that third-degree burns on her feet were going to make things infinitely worse. "Mistress..." Like all the others the blonde began to cry. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She wailed pathetically and began to kiss the digits crushing her. Odds were her cries weren't even heard, and if they were then her Mistress most certainly did not care. But it was all she could do.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth wrinkled her nose. "Never mind, seems you lot can't even burn in a pleasing manner." The blonde stated. "Really, is there anything you all are good for?" She pondered aloud as she removed Serena from over the burning hot pipe. The woman was wearing a brilliant dress of the most recent Dominion style. Open toed heels were on vogue on Sicar currently so she tapped those upon a richly carpeted floor far below. The woman let Serena roll into the vast palm of her hand and idly reached down for a few more of her playthings. One slipped from her fingers and bounced upon the top of her ample breasts. Her blue eyes settled scornfully upon the stunned and dazed woman. "...Ew." With that she wiped her off her chest with the back of her free hand and sent her hurtling towards the floor below. The massive woman gave the dirt upon the floor no further thought as she died on impact. One of the maids would vacuum it up with the rest of the dirt and grime. With her toys in tow the woman started walking, her steps shaking those upon her open palm frequently.

 

Serena:"Thank you Mistress!" Having long since been broken and years away from being saved by Mira, Serena gleefully praised the towering Caelestis for deciding they were so insignificant they weren't worth burning. She fell to her knees on the woman's palm. "Praise be to the One Goddess for giving us this honor of serving your faithful emissaries." She mumbled the almost propagandic prayer under her breath as she had been taught, not even aware of what half of it meant before lolling her tongue out and degrading herself in Elizabeth's hand. Around her the few other Disgraced did similar things. praising this woman who belittled them like she was a God. Like it was her right. Because it was. They were dirt after all. Serena was hard at work licking one of the crevices of Elizabeth's palm. Her reverence for the woman was matched only by her hatred at what a vile, unworthy creature she was. Even so she clung to life she was so pathetic.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:The Von Istara didn't acknowledge the dirt currently smudging her hand with their filthy lips. It had been a long day at the Councilium today. The war had just ended so reconstruction was proving to be difficult. As the newest Minister of Finance her duties in that regard were plentiful. She needed to unwind after the constant meetings. Which was why the handful of people she'd "saved" and were giving her praise soon found gravity shift as her hand upended. The fell, long and fast through the air until splashing down into a fine ruby red liquid. The Caelestis settled back on a plush chair and idly sipped at her wine. Her lips parted, gallons upon gallons of the liquid rushing into her mouth. One unfortunate girl wasn't a fast enough swimmer and was swept up in the current, disappearing into her mouth. The flexing of Elizabeth's throat muscles a moment later told exactly what kind of journey she was making. The blonde pulled up a data slate in the other hand, kicking off her heels and propping her bare feet up on a cushioned stool. She was halfway through a rather tantalizing romance novel about an Exalted Caelestis and her Priestess lover and was just about to get to the first lewd bits. Missia Lotrice was a one genre writer but her romances were sublime. She took another idle sip as she read, already forgetting she'd added something extra to the wine.

 

Serena:From one hell to another. The torment truly never let up. One moment Serena was dutifully worshiping her Mistress and the next she was falling what seemed like a couple hundred feet. The air dropped over 20 degrees and was suddenly thick with some unbearable stench. As Serena landed her entire body screamed bloody murder, the alcohol in the wine setting every wound she had on fire. Not being a particularly good swimmer, Serena plummeted deeper than most. Which meant she was spared the struggle of fleeing to escape Elizabeth's massive lips. At least for now. However it did mean she had her own problem to content with, namely finding air. The wine was a rich brand that probably cost more than she did a million times over. To dirt such as her such a fine taste bordered on poison. Serena was crying in pain as the burning liquid filled her mouth and every cut she had, flailing blindly until through some miracle she broke the wine's surface. There wasn't even a moment to rest and catch her breath before Elizabeth went for another sip. The pink lips,softer than any pillow, came in close and parted to usher in a tsunami. Serena swam as fast as she physically could with her nonexistent strength, just barely surviving the idle sip.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth crossed her legs at her ankles as she continued her read, feeling some warmth gather between her legs as the author described in detail the pair of them making love upon a prison world, felons and such dying by the dozens in the throes of their lust. The woman licked her lips, catching one unfortunate woman that happened to get stuck upon the plush pillows of flesh upon her tongue and dragging her screaming into her mouth. She continued to drink as she read, idle sips here or there. Serena was forced to swim for her pitiful life more than once and watched as, one by one, her fellows were swallowed down by her mistress. By some miracle, she survived until she was the last person standing in a puddle in the glass. The noblewoman's blue eyes peered down and she dipped a finger in, Serena adhering to it nicely. She was brought to her eyes and examined. "Hmm... I think I recognize you. Still alive are you? Impressive, rather persistent dirt aren't you." The woman let out a rather unlady-like belch and blinked. "Excuse me, suppose that's what I get for drinking dirt with my wine." She set her data slate aside and patted her stomach. "Still, more where they came from. You know, I hear tell some circles breed your worthless kind. What a disgusting practice no? Actively polluting the galaxy with more of you filth. Practically a sin. Though, just you continuing to breath is a sin really."

 

Serena:In the end it was mere coincidence that Serena survived. A one in a million chance that she bore witness to her fellow Disgraced being eaten one by one save for her. If any still lived they were in an unimaginable hell being boiled alive in Elizabeth's stomach. All save for Serena, who was now stuck to the pad of her Mistress's pointer finger and brought before the eyes of the demi-god. Under the mighty gaze she broke instantly into a sniveling, groveling mess.. "S-Sorry Mistress." She moved to try and worship the woman but the wine had adhered her too well. Serena was trapped. Unable to do her duty and unable to look away from the eyes of this godly beauty. "Forgive me Mistress." She cried in despair. "I'm not worthy..."

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:"You aren't worthy indeed. Finally, dirt that understands its proper place." The Von Istara matriarch said. She leaned forward and idly flicked Serena down onto one of her heels below. The padding of the footwear was soft, which was why Serena didn't die on impact, though the impressions of her toes and sole had worn it a bit. "Hmm... do you know how much those shoes cost me, dirt?" It was clear Elizabeth didn't know Serena's name or care particularly what it was. "Around 70,000 credits. I wonder if you know how much your previous mistress pawned you off for? If I recall it was free since I won you in a bet. She didn't have cash on her so I graciously accepted dirt like you as payment. You've less than any monetary value. The expense of paying someone to wipe the stain you'd leave upon my floor would leave your non-existent soul indebted to me." Elizabeth tapped her chin idly as she picked up her data slate, flexing and curling her toes upon the cushion. "An interesting line of thought, that. I wonder where your souls went? Perhaps your owners get them? So I'd own you in life and death. After all, I'm certain the Goddess wouldn't want filth like you. She wouldn't even deign to spit on you."

 

Serena:Serena landed with what amounted to a series of cracks. Her frail bones threatening to break no doubt. Her Mistress's words stung down to her very core. Not because they were harsh, but because she found them to be true. She was a soulless monster worth less than a single credit. Even dirt had at least some value, and she was less than that. Just the fact Elizabeth was speaking to her directly was a privilege she didn't deserve to have. After slowly crawling up on all fours she spied her Mistress's toes before her, each one towering dozens of times her size. She gulped, making her way towards them. "Yes Mistress..." She sobbed, unsure if she was even heard. "You own me. Forever. I live to serve you, because you are kind enough to let me serve you." She came before the big toe, her lips already parting at her tongue slipping out to clean the sweaty skin. "I'm not worthy." She repeated, more certain now that she was basking in the presence of the dirt gracing the good woman's foot. "I don't even deserve to worship you. But you let me anyway. Thank you Mistress." Her words sounded more certain than anything she'd ever said. Serena believed all of it with every fiber of her being, crying not because she was miserable, but because she didn't feel she deserved even this. "Please forgive me Mistress!" She sobbed, licking away at the Caelestis's towering toe.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth didn't even look down as she replied to Serena. "No, you don't deserve this. You don't even deserve the gift of life. And you are not forgiven and never will be. Until I grow bored and decide to simply kill you for a passing amusement you're mine and will slave away until you are grey in the hair and your bones ache from age. Until you sight grows weary and your mortal face is beset by wrinkles. When you are all used up, I'll toss you aside like a used tampon for a younger slave that can serve me well. Maybe I'll leave you in a crowded street, so you can die under the uncaring steps of other Caelestis, never noticed. Your stain worn away by countless trampling feet. Maybe you'll feel each step in whatever pitiful afterlife you're allowed." Elizabeth said, her toes idly curling. They surged forward suddenly and Serena found herself trapped between them as her foot slipped fully back into her expensive heels. The pale digits towered above her pitiful little body. Elizabeth swung her leg over her other one and started bobbing her foot, shaking Serena in her prison of toe flesh. "I mean, look at yourself. Can you honestly say you were ever worth anything to anyone?"

 

Serena:"No..." The blonde replied meekly. Even now she didn't stop trying to pleasure the woman. Even though she could lick this one foot for months and likely still not be done. Even though she wasn't worthy enough to do so. She licked, tears streaming down her face. Who was she? Someone named her Serena once, but those people were dirt too. She was less than that. An existence that didn't deserve to be. Too pathetic to simply die like she needed to. Whereas her Mistress was perfect. Beautiful, elegant, chosen by the One Goddess herself to be something more. Compared to Serena Elizabeth was her God, and that was when it finally clicked. If she wasn't worthy enough for the One Goddess then who was her God? The answer had been in front of her all along. Something vaguely resembling peace finally filled her tearing eyes. The answer changed nothing, but for just a moment Serena felt...happy. She was sent flying against the toes time and time again, her body threatening to break with each impact but never fully committing. Ub the instances where she wasn't sent flying she worshiped. "Thank you Goddess." She praised, finally realizing what this woman was to her. Elizabeth was infallible, so all she could do was thank her for her kindness over and over again.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth curled her toes around Serena, the titanic digits threatening to crush her into a little smudge. She lived for the moments when they finally broke completely. She lifted her pipe to her lips and took a long drag as she finished the scene. The blonde felt a slight wetness between her legs that needed to be alleviated. The Exalted Caelestis stood and started walking. Serena adhered to the webbing between her toes, stuck there like literal dirt and among it. She walked back to her room and opened up her little box after she shucked off her dress to leave her standing in her bra and laced panties. She dumped out most of her disgraced collection and slipped her feet from her heels. She rang a little bell and a fifty meter tall Caelestis appeared. Judging from the collar, a house servant. She grabbed the woman in her other hand and idly laid out upon her bed. The Disgraced were sprinkled out over her massive body, some on her stomach, others upon her legs and a few on her breasts. The Caelestis servant was placed atop her stomach. "Listen here, dirt. You are to pay homage to every inch of my body. You shall do so until your arms wear out. Should you pass out from exhaustion or slack off... my servant will relieve you from your existence. Get to work." Her voice boomed, thundering out like that of a god compared to them.

 

Serena:Once Elizabeth was done moving Serena had found herself at the peak of the mountain that was her Goddess's upraised foot. At well over a hundred meters up from between her toes Serena could see the entirety of her Mistress spread before her. Perfection. That was the only way to describe her. Perfection that herself and the other Disgraced dared to defile with their existence. At the order they all hustled into action, leaving Serena alone to tend to the great blonde's feet. After giving a brief prayer to her Mistress for this blessing she went to it, reverent in her licking of the space between Elizabeth's toes. Similar actions happened throughout. Even if they weren't quite broken like Serena the Disgraced went to work. All of them sobbed and cried as they fell to their knees and did their best to register even the slightest of feelings from their Mistress. Those at her legs spread from the thighs all the way to her ankles, licking, massaging, and kissing accordingly. At her stomach was a similar situation with dozens more working under the watchful eye of the servant. One Disgraced in particular had made it her duty to clean Elizabeth's navel and descended into the hundred-foot deep pit to get to work. Then of course at Elizabeth's breasts the unworthy specks did their best with the supple, squishy skin they were given; a few even crawling into her bra to appease her sensitive spots. When all was said and done almost a hundred Disgraced were worshiping Elizabeth as a God. Hell, some even paid tribute to the servant. Mentally of course.

 

Heather:

The servant however found their work quite lacking, despite the fact they put their hearts and all into it. That, and Heather had possessed a rather shitty day all told. She'd arrived late after oversleeping, gotten yelled at by her boss and was threatened with her pay getting docked. As such the young maid sneered at the Disgraced trying to work upon Von Istara's flawless skin. "Dirt like you doesn't deserve this honor and yet you all squander it? Absolutely disgusting." Stocking clad feet chased around the 'slackers' and mercilessly ground them beneath abrasive fabric and soft skin. She was quite meticulous, pacing up and down the noblewoman's slim belly. Whenever someone's arms gave out from exhaustion they could only beg and plead with the maid as the shadow of her stocking clad foot rose over them and rubbed them out of existence. Eventually, her path led her to Elizabeth's foot. She climbed up to look between the noblewoman's toes and spied Serena hard at work. The servant, a mere maid, sneered down at her. "Put your whole body into it, dirt. Like this." Heather gripped Serena and promptly started rubbing her back and forth between Elizabeth's toes like an improvised cloth. What a way to relieve her shitty day, pushing around some Disgraced. In the distance a low moan was heard from Elizabeth.

 

Serena:While her peers were slowly slacking Serena had actually managed to keep up a fair pace. Thanks in no small part to her personal revelation. She found a degree of solace in her duties. Then a shadow cast over her and Serena looked up to see Heather watching from on high. "S-Sorry Mistress!" Even though she apologized it was too late to stop Heather from grabbing her and doing what she did. Serena's aches intensified as she was smothered by Elizabeth's foot and the overworked fingers of the maid. Even so, her tongue stayed out to clean whatever Heather rubbed her against. Like a sponge she was pressed against every facet of Elizabeth's toes, stripped of all decency and coated in the faint sweat and dirt that had gathered. Heather was a person so of course she knew better than dirt like Serena. The moan from Elizabeth clarified it. "Thank you Mistress!" She said to the maid during a moment between scrubs. "We have to work to make Goddess happy. Please go harder!" She asked, pleaded really. Serena took no pleasure in any of this, but it was Elizabeth's pleasure that mattered.

 

Heather:The maid lifted a brow at Serena actually begging to be used like this. "Well aren't you the little masochist? And I guess to a speck like you she is a Goddess." Heather noted as she did indeed scrub Serena harder against Elizabeth's skin. Eventually she took her with her once she left from between her toes. As she stepped across Elizabeth's leg, the maid didn't break stride or try to avoid those Disgraced in her path, crushing them under her stocking clad feet. She saw one woman in particular slumped over once she reached Elizabeth's stomach, unable to move from exhaustion. Heather had a wicked idea for her new toy and set Serena down. "That slacker offends the Goddess. Drag her to the Mistress's navel and throw her in there with the rest of the worthless lint." The maid commanded. Her stocking clad toes scrunched before Serena, blood still coating them. The other Disgraced tried to weakly crawl in fear but she was barely making any progress. "P-please... don't... w-we're both the s-same." The Disgraced begged Serena.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth spied the scene playing out and brought her hand under the cup of her lacy bra, crushing those that had been pleasing at her nipples as she gripped it between her fingers and bit her lower lip. Her breaths started to become a bit heavier, the rising and falling of her stomach shaking many of the workers. She bit her lower lip, watching Serena with barely disguised lust.

 

Serena:Serena eyed her fellow Disgraced sympathetically. "We have to please our betters." She stated plainly, thereby deciding the woman's fate. Compared to the woman Serena had much more energy. Something of a natural gift of hers, and a precursor to the great strength she would come to have in the future. For now however she was scrawny dirt, but dirt strong enough to grab the woman and drag her along. Elizabeth's navel was coming in close. A great chasm from which there was no escape. "P-Please! Serena!" The woman screamed in Serena's ear with her last bit of strength. Serena looked back at her with the eyes of a truly broken woman. "Dirt doesn't have a name." She stated flatly before tossing the woman into the pit. Without looking back she crawled to Heather and got on all fours. "Did I do good Mistress?" She asked, planting a kiss on the bloodied stockings before resuming licking Elizabeth.

 

Heather:Heather giggled at Serena's outright subservience, toes wriggling in appreciation from the kiss. "Indeed, you did very well. Tell ya what, I'll even ask the Mistress if you can eat my scraps after dinner tonight. I mean, you'll have to lick the blood off my stockings first but hey, its more than a nothing like you deserves." She noted. Her eyes trailed down to Serena'a panties and she stomped her foot near a group of Disgraced. "Get under there. Dying inside Lady Von Istara is a privilege." The Caelestis growled. The Disgraced sobbed as they were marched to their deaths in a musky, humid hell beneath Elizabeth's panties. Heather looked at Serena and smirked, idly flicking her over and under the blanket of fabric to the slight tuft of golden hair beneath. The air was thick and cloying with Elizabeth's scent and humid with her pleasure. The coughs and sobs and crying of her fellows were audible.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth let out an unrestrained moan as Serena tossed one of her fellows into her navel. Her hands caressed at her own body, crushing most of the Disgraced not inside of her panties. Her hand strayed downward towards the piece of fabric, fingers peeking under and looming over her prisoners like towering monoliths in their own rights.

 

Serena:She was praised! For the first time in Serena's pathetic life she had earned praise from an actual person for her efforts. If there was any doubt in her mind that she wasn't in the right for accepting Elizabeth as her God then it had all vanished right then. Reinvigorated by the offer of food after pleasing the Maid Mistress, Serena yelped as the toe she had kissed struck out at her and knocked her beyond the waistband of her Goddess. Serena rubbed her head, finding herself in a minuscule swathe of golden hair, even these nigh invisible hairs towered over her. All at once Serena realized where she was as the air hit her. Her God's scent. It was magnificent, enticing her towards the source like a mesmerized zombie. The building-sized fingers came in from behind, forcing Serena to pick up her pace if she wanted to worship Elizabeth properly; which she very much wanted. If she was to die for this then so be it.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Luck was with Serena as the fingers passed over her, grazing the hairs above her. Not so fortunate were those Disgraced already giving her tribute. Screams sounded out as the blonde's fingers rubbed at her opening, a moan escaping her lips as little red splotches now adorned the lips of her glistening womanhood. She pushed her panties down to her thighs and spied Serena and one other Disgraced remaining. They were all that were left of the ones she dumped upon her body. The blonde bit her lower lip as she used two fingers to spread her lips below. Her scent grew only more strong. "Only one of you will be leaving here alive to continue serving me. Push the spare into me, and one of you gets to live." She licked her lips as she ordered both to essentially fight to the death to get her off, blue eyes looking upon them in cruel glee.

 

Serena:Serena paused, locking eyes with the sole other survivor. The look they had was one and the same: resignation. Had they the choice they wouldn't have done what they were about to do, but of course, as dirt they had no such choice. Their God had decreed it so it must've been so. Thus, with the two Caelestis watching them like animals in a pen, they used the last bits of their strength to rush the other. Their battlefield was the vast expanse of shit between Elizabeth's lips and her lower hairs, less than half an inch to the woman. Serena pulled her fist back, somehow finding the strength to dish out the first blow and tackle the woman over. Some of Elizabeth's fluids had spread to the outer area and now coated the two as they wrestled to kill the other.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth felt like a Goddess as the pair pounded away at each other for her pleasure. She recognized Serena vaguely as that blonde she'd put between her toes a while back. Quite the survivor for a speck. The Von Istara wondered if she'd survive this. Then again, it didn't really matter to her. They were nothing to her. Her arousal grew and grew as she watched them fight, the power trip one of her more intoxicating ones. "Better hurry up... or I'll knock both of you inside of me at this rate..." She moaned.

 

Serena:The fight was very much not a pretty one. With neither Disgraced having any degree of formal training in fighting their fight very quickly devolved into pure violence. Biting, clawing, hair-pulling, nothing was off the table. Their Mistress's musky fluids made movements difficult and half the time they had to fight just to avoid getting stuck to her immaculate skin. Of course, considering who was retelling this story, the victor was obvious. Eventually Serena managed to muster enough strength to break the other Disgraced's arm. A sicking crack filled their senses followed by non stop screaming. Serena had won, and now it was time to claim her prize. Grabbing the woman by her broken arm's wrist, Serena dragged her to Elizabeth's most sensitive spot. The scent of her arousal was thick enough to cut with a blade, and from where she was Serena could see a town's worth of bubbling liquid hundreds of feet below. With one final heave she tossed the woman inside, watching her land into their God's love juices with a final splash. She surfaced soon after, screaming as Serena weakly made her way away from Elizabeth's lower lips. "It is done Goddess..." Serena panted, falling onto her knees in front of Heather from exhaustion.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth's fingers wasted no time rubbing at herself as she watched Serena arise victorious before pushing up into herself a moment later. The lewd fate of the woman that fell within her was sealed as Elizabeth got herself off. Her eyes widened as a jolt shot through her, rocking her body with an explosive climax. In the end she sighed and withdrew her soiled hand, wiping at the fluids, and the other woman's remains away with a cloth. She looked down at not Serena but Heather. "Your service was adequate. You are permitted to take her for two days. I will want her back, but should she perish it is no concern. She is just dirt after all." The Von Istara stated.

 

Heather:Heather bowed her head to Elizabeth. "Thank you mistress, you are most generous." She stated before grabbing Serena. She had a rather amused smirk on her face. "Hear that, dirt? Your mine. Maybe if you amuse me, you might get back to the Mistress in one piece." The maid snickered as she idly removed her stocking. She dropped Serena into the bloodstained fabric before sliding her foot back into it. When she was set down upon the ground by Elizabeth she set her feet back in her shoes and with that was off. No one knew over a hundred beings had perished here. Even if they did, no one would care. They weren't people after all. Well, no one at the time. As Serena recounted it to Misaka, the Sergeant-Major looked positively ill. And that was but one day in Serena's hellish life.