- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A third session of the little City in a Box scenario. Same characters as the previous two chapters and same nonsense. Hope its enjoyed!

Sophie:For the city, darkness was rather their constant state of being. For Sophie however that was less the case. For most of the time she was there on Saturdays her apartment was lit and bright well into the evening. The sun had just started to dip on the horizon in the sweltering summer heat, Sophie bumming it around in light clothes. She was enjoying some reality show on TV, when suddenly everything went out. The room went dark and she jolted up on her couch in surprise. "The Hell?" She mused. A quick call to the apartment management and she found out that a transformer had blown. Which meant the building was without power for at least a few hours. Sophie whined as she flopped back on her couch. Without the cool AC she could feel the heat of summer start to creep inside. It made her skin eventually stick to the couch's surface. She pulled out her phone and checked. It'd be around 11 at the earliest the manager had said. The school teacher turned on her back and looked up at the ceiling before looking at her phone again. She did it every minute as though expecting time to go by faster. It did not and indeed things seemed to slow to a crawl the hotter it got, Sophie starting to fan herself. She stripped off her shirt and her shorts, tossing them onto the floor but even shedding layers didn't exactly help. Of course this increase of temperature was not something she alone noticed. In her closet things started to rise up as the minutes ticked by, though the self sufficient little city at least had power with the sudden heat wave.

 

Maria:"Ugh..." Within her little apartment, Maria groaned as she shut one of her windows. Without warning a heat wave had struck the City. Extra strange considering they weren't supposed to have weather, but there was no telling what was going on beyond the borders of their dark prison. The heat index displayed temperatures of over 90 and on the rise, some theorizing that the nature of their prison absorbed and retained heat. Over the course of half an hour their crisp, mid 70's temperature was beginning to push a hundred and soon even beyond that. "I hate the heat." Maria sighed as she shut the last of her windows and wiped sweat from her brow. The entire reason she had moved to this city was to avoid the heat. Upon returning to her living room the news was going on with warnings telling people to stay indoors and with their air conditioning. Maria doubted there was a soul in the city who didn't listen. It was just too hot. "Thank God for technology." The busty brunette sighed as she got cozy and began to flick through the channels mindlessly.

 

Sophie:Sophie was beyond bored just laying out on her couch. She supposed she could have gone out and about but she was just too hot. Her car was also in the shop until tomorrow morning. She currently had a popsicle in her mouth, figuring now as the best time to eat her frozen stuff. It might melt before the power came back on after all. She slurped on the grape flavored treat as she tried to cool herself down, watching some videos on her phone. Eventually she brought up a few more illicit tabs and thumbed through some cheap porn, snorting at some of the size related stuff. The overacting and the toy sets never ceased to be funny. As she watched and ended up just biting on a spent popsicle stick she found her mind starting to go towards her own little toy set in her closet. Her free hand strayed a little low as she rubbed between her legs. She bit down on the stick between her lips as she imagined plopping her feet down in the box and forcing the thousands of inhabitants to lick away at the sweat on them. Her cheeks were rosy as she had another musing of just dumping them all out over her body, letting them scramble around her bare skin like the bugs they were. The stick snapped between her teeth as she tossed her phone aside and stood up. Fuck it, she kept them around so she didn't have to imagine. All this heat and boredom was getting her a tad horny. She thumped her way over to the closet, her steps shaking the ground under the box. She opened the door and reached down, picking up the box that held her little city in it, licking her lips. Actually, she had a really good idea. She walked her way over to the freezer and opened the door up, sliding the box inside before closing it quickly so the cold air wouldn't get out. She set a timer on her phone for about half an hour and waited, smirking slightly as the city found a rather stark change in climate.

 

Maria:For a good long while life in the city just went on as normal despite the ongoing heat wave. A brief check to the weather channel indeed revealed a new all-time peak of 108 degrees, a downright depressing number to see on screen. Maria opted to just wait it out and for a while, it actually worked. Then came the rumbles from far in the distance. Everyone knew what was coming and indeed, She had come. The light of the outside world blinded everyone within the city as all the pent up hot air surged out into the now-open space. Above She loomed as massive as ever, licking her lips eagerly. Though...Maria noted she looked a bit different. Her shirt was notably absent and visible sweat clung to her body. The entire city began to heave and veer while She handled their prison. Beyond their Captor everyone could see hints of the world beyond them. A blurry white sky looming above with the occasional massive object clinging to what seemed like walls. All of which too large and too far to truly make out. Through it all they came to a stop before some great black thing. For Maria, it seemed oddly familiar as She opened it. The surface was sleek and smooth and went on for miles and miles, opening to reveal a white interior. Looking over, Maria looked over at her own black refrigerator and gulped. "T-That's not..." Before she could finish that thought She had thrust their prison into the white space and closed the door, sealing them in darkness yet again. Within moments the temperature dropped to an almost-subzero temperature. Even without power, the lingering frost was more than enough to take their temperature down to the negatives. Shivering, Maria went over to her thermostat and cranked up the heat.

 

Sophie:Sophie waited for half an hour, letting the city inside the box get a nice freeze. The freezer itself was filled and stocked with frozen food, ice cream, and trays of ice that all towered around the box in the freezer. The temperature just got lower and lower and frost started to form on some windows. Water started to freeze over in pipes and the city reached record lows for cold and then some. It easily went into the negatives. The news weather forecast recommended everyone bundle up. Even then it continued to fall, to the point where power in the city started to go dark all across the board as circuits and power grids literally froze solid. People were also freezing to death as the city was plunged into colder temperatures than the human body was used to dealing with. Sophie for her part checked the time and grinned as thirty minutes had passed. She stood up from the couch and padded her way over to the freezer, opening it up and taking out the now much cooler box from within. She walked her way over to the couch and reclined back upon it. She reached a hand inside of it and massive fingers blocked out the sky for the frozen city. They gripped chunks of a district and ripped it from the ground before lifting it over her chest and allowing it to sprinkle onto her skin. Tons and tons of city fell upon her chest and some fell between her breasts, the woman curling her toes in delight and sighing as it felt divine on her skin. "Wew, thanks guys, the power went out and I've been out here baking." She chuckled as her hand came back in again.

 

Maria:Today was certainly going places. Over the course of a mere half an hour the city rapidly froze. Pipes began to burst, all liquids seemed to freeze solid, and by the 25 minute mark even the power was out. Maria laid in her home bundled within half a dozen blankets and even then she remained shivering. She remained one of the luckier ones at least. Others quite literally froze solid as the freezer well...froze them. What little thawing there was from the lack of power did nothing to help as everyone within had regressed to huddling together in cloth and furs for basic warmth. To step outside of a building was death. So it was beyond welcomed when She returned for them. The sudden temperature whiplash not withstanding, people began to breathe a bit easier. At least, until Her fingers came in. Without care the digits dug through everything, ripping apart foundation, dirt, and concrete to get the tiniest bit of land between Her fingers. Maria watched from a window as she shivered, gasping when in the distance beyond their prison, she witnessed Her dropping the debris onto her own body. "W-What the...?" A part of her saw the logic here. With how hot and sweaty She looked anyone would want to use some ice or something to cool down; but was that all their lives were to her? Bits of ice to cool herself off with? Her rumbling voice confirmed it as the digits came back and the usual panic set in. Though it wasn't like they could do anything. Even more than usual with their lack of power and everyone being too cold to properly move. They may as well have stood still as the digits grabbed more city to enjoy.

 

Sophie:Sophie gripped chunks of the city between her fingers and sprinkled them across her body. Most naturally died from either her initial picking them up or from the fall though some survived upon her skin, crawling around in the rubble that marred her flesh. Sophie certainly did not seem above getting herself a little dirty in order to cool herself down. The brown haired woman sprinkled them on her stomach, between her legs, on her legs and even rubbed them in on her feet and between her toes. She used every bit of the city to help cool herself down and sighed as she leaned back on the couch feeling so much better. "Wew, now I feel like I can get through the outage easy." She said with a smirk. Of course the game of temperatures for the survivors changed once again as her natural body heat radiated up from her skin, the warmth and residual sweat upon her body creating a humid and miserable mix for the ones to yet live upon her. Sophie looked out over her body and noted some specks moving around her body. "Hey, you guys, no freeloaders allowed on me. If you are going to stick around maybe clean up some of the sweat. I feel sticky and gross." Sophie boomed, her voice forcing many to their knees. It was the first time they had been able to escape their prison, only to end upon on a vast plain that was the body of their owner and captor. She noted a distinct lack of moving from the specks and sighed. "I mean either that or I guess I'll just entertain myself like this." she brought her finger down upon a cluster of people upon her belly, crushing them between the digit and the soft creamy flesh below them. She lifted her finger up and rubbed it between her thumb. "Your choice guys."

 

Maria:

There was nothing anyone could do to stop Her from doing as she pleased. Chunk by chunk the city was uprooted from its foundations and spread around seemingly at random. As ever, Maria remained no exception to this. Her neighborhood jerked very suddenly as the giant's fingers dug into the surrounding area and lifted it all up. Maria fell back against a wall and winced, everything rolling around as She very unceremoniously dropped it all over her body. A mere centimeter or two for Her, but for everyone else it was almost a hundred feet. All the buildings, roads, vehicles, and indeed people tumbled through the air and landed against the soft skin. A burst of debris came out like a cloud, everything going still for a moment as the survivors began to rise back up. Maria, shockingly, was spared the worst of it. Her little blanket bundle had absorbed enough of the impact. When she managed to look around she saw her apartment building in tatters. A massive, gaping hole in her wall led right out to the seemingly endless pale skin outside. Without much else she could do, Maria wandered out and too her first steps onto the milky skin. Under her cold bare feet it burned like hot sand, but Maria gingerly headed out. A rush of aching pain hit her from the rise in heat. The air was humid with a distinctly musky-scent and Her body heat made the ground itself sweltering. All around, Maria could see others emerging from the wreckage and could take in her location. She was among those on Her stomach, just a mile out from a crevice she assumed was Her navel. From there the brunette watched Her keep at it, gasping at the sights. Until Her voice rumbled out again, this time even louder. Maria fell to her knees clutching her ears. Looking up, she saw the looming finger come down onto a nearby gathering of people and debris. Effectively cowed, Maria fell further down and almost immediately began to lick. "Y-Yes Goddess!" The title surprised even her. Perhaps just a subconscious thing from so many referring to Her as a God. Or some primal urge to try and survive. Whatever it was, Maria focused only on the task at hand: licking the sweat from Her body. It didn't take long for others to join in. Most in fact. Be it Her devoted followers or the cowardly like Maria. The only holdouts were the most stubborn and defiant. Those who'd prefer death than to debase themselves. As for everyone else though? She was finally being pampered like nothing short of the God she was to these people.

 

Sophie:Sophie watched the vast majority of the people on her body fall to their knees and begin to debase themselves before her. Sophie chuckled, the noise causing her stomach and chest to shake and caused many upon her skin to lose their balance. Those that did not however, she casually popped them under her massive fingers, making a game of chasing them around with the digits. She cut a few in half with her fingernails. Of course as time went by the heat started to win out and about half an hour later she was starting to feel warm and sweaty again. No matter how much Maria and her fellows licked and tried to get up the foul tasting sweat they found that Sophie's body made more. A few drops rolled down her body, trapping people in beads of sweat where they drowned. Some particularly unlucky souls ended up falling down into her pores as they opened a bit from the heat, tumbling far down into her skin. Sophie for her part started to fan herself. "You guys need to really step it up, gosh this heat really sucks." She groaned in annoyance as she laid splayed out on the couch. She could feel some heat between her legs however as she had all these people all over her body, pampering her endlessly. She licked her lips as she found her hand straying once more between her thighs though this time it slipped under her underwear and started to play. She moaned slightly, the rather lonely woman delighting in the sheer power she had over those spread out over her body. "You guys are perfect just like this. Fuck, its like you were all made for me to just keep in a box." Sophie boomed, working herself up as she played with herself in full view of hundreds. Though it was clear she didn't really consider them people so it didn't bother her. She bit her lower lip. "Keep licking, or else next time I bring your city back I'll make it small enough to fit on the heel of my sandal." She growled. "I'll bring you back every time I crush you all under my foot, all day." Sophie said, looking out over her body with eyes glazed with just a needy lust.

 

Maria:Everyone was trying their best but it was simply an impossible task. She was too large and the heat too great to combat the sweat. Though nobody stopped lest they too end up crushed under Her finger. "P-Please!" Maria groaned as she licked feverishly, her own body now drenched with sweat. The sticky liquid tasted far too salty and dried her mouth to the point it felt like she was rubbing sandpaper against Her body. Though no matter where they were it was the same. The sweat began to win out, droplets occasionally dropping down Her magnificent body. Depending on the drop's size it was either harmless, passing through people and leaving them doused, or it swept them up like a broom, catching them in the water until they either drowned or fell off. Sometimes they fell off Her body entirely. Depending on where they were they may have been screwed from the start. Like those between Her toes as the liquid steadily rose like a pool around them. Maria's face was shamefully flushed as she licked and licked. It felt like things had somehow changed for the worse yet again. Like their position in this one-sided relationship had been downgraded further. "P-Please stop!" She pleaded to the giant and only received the perfect view of Her hand reaching between her legs. Her forearm stopped just a mile out while her wrist and fingers did the bulk of the work. Maria couldn't linger too much on it though, engrossed as she was in her task. Her sympathies went out to those elsewhere on Her body. Perishing between her legs or clenched between sweaty toes. At least they died before they could hear Her thunderous words demeaning them more. Hearing them, Maria felt a degrading sense of acknowledgement within her. She was right of course.

 

Sophie:Sophie looked around her body as she played with herself. Her free hand pointed a finger around her stomach until it hovered above Maria. Its shadow loomed over her like a monolith of death. However instead of crushing her a strange light began to surround her. Maria's body grew and expanded, swelling higher and higher until she was a positively gigantic two inches tall upon Sophie's stomach. She was a giant compared to all those others scattered through her body. "You, crush anyone that is slacking. That's your new job uhhh... you got a name?" Sophie asked as she flushed and realized she didn't actually bother with asking for any of their names. To be fair they were all normally so small it was hard to remember they all had individual names at some points. "Anyway, just crush the slackers all over. Do a good job and I'll give you a reward." Sophie winked. Just like that and before countless eyes, Maria became the first one Sophie had ever acknowledged individually among the thousands she owned within the city. The giant continued to attend to herself between her thighs, moaning and gasping, her toes curling and killing every soul that had been trapped between them. God this felt so good, pushing these little bastards around. She felt sorry for anyone else that was absent this kind of entertainment. It was without compare. She noted Maria hesitating and frowned. "I mean if you don't wanna..." She held her free hand over Maria like she was ready to slap her into her skin and render her a rather large red splatter. "...Can always get someone else that will."

 

Maria:Maria was just doing her part like everyone else. She was licking at the sweat and coping with her newfound existence while her instincts adapted on some level to everything like each and every other person. Yet it was she who was chosen. She looked up and rather than be crushed by Her finger, she instead grew. "E-Eh?!" The woman yelped and looked around. Two inches wasn't much, but compared to her normal size she must've been a few hundred feet tall. Her generous figure was on full display for everyone to see thanks to how much it clung to her sweaty body. Near Maria's bare feet a few of her neighbors looked up in awe as the woman shifted around awkwardly. She was big enough she could make out the outside world and how mundane it truly was. She looked up to Her eyes and gulped, turning pale as she was unable to say anything. The usually deafening words were now at least somewhat bearable to hear, but Maria took a moment to look around. Could she really? Crush her own people like bugs because some woman, God or no, said so? When Her voice spoke up again with a threat she got the answer real quick: a resounding yes. "Y-Yes Goddess!" That little Freudian slip came out again and loud enough for everyone, perhaps even Her herself, to hear, as Maria went to work. She found a pair of older people just above Her navel passed out from the strain of it all. Maria's heart went out to them, but she had no choice. She lifted a bare foot over them and brought it down, crunching the two against her soft sole. There was a tingling rush up Maria's spine and she bit her lip. After over a year of being small and helpless it felt really good to be in charge of something again. She made her way further up towards Her breasts and a group of six or so who were too tired to continue. "Lick! Lick or I'll have to crush you!" A few looked up at her with pleading eyes. They didn't have the strength to resume; Maria could see that. But..."I'm sorry..." She had no choice but to stomp them out too. Maria was already making her way over to the other breast to check up on those there.

 

Sophie:Sophie gasped as she heard what the smaller woman called her. Goddess. Was that what she was to these people? Some deity? That got Sophie's engine revving like no one's business and she let out a strangled gasping cry as she climaxed. If anyone had survived between her legs up until now they most certainly didn't once her boiling hot climax washed over them. She lifted a sticky finger up from between her legs and wiped at them with a tissue before tossing it aside into a garbage bin. She looked down at the woman going around on her body and grinned down at her and offered her a thumbs up as she crushed those that were either too exhausted to continue or those that were just giving up. "Thatta girl! You're good at that. Keep it up." She offered Maria her glowing approval. "Sooo... what was your name again? I mean I could just call you Tiny if you really want but that sounds super corny." Sophie said as she lazed out on her couch, enjoying the afterglow from her efforts as she let Maria do all the hard work of making sure the people on her body were doing work. She licked her lips as she watched Maria squish a couple of people that had thought they could just hunker down and hide on her breast. She was like a giant to them, but to Sophie of course she was just a little bug. "Oh, you can eat some of them to if you want. Don't want to limit you if you are really feeling your oats." Sophie said, watching the tiny woman stomp out the even smaller people and grind them into red dots on her skin. She looked up at the ceiling and groaned. "Man is the power still out? God damn, its too hot for this." She whined.

 

Maria:Maria was nothing if not dutiful. Fear kinda had that effect on people. To protect her own skin she took it out on others, mainly those who just physically couldn't keep up any longer. Which as it turned out was the vast majority of them. After having been exposed to insane heat, frigid cold, and heat again and being made to work tirelessly on top of that they all just began to fall one after another. It was Maria's job to take them out after that and she did so thoroughly. Unlike Her she didn't do it with any broad smile or cackling glee, but with a solemn, apologetic look as one by one she crushed the people. The pair hiding under Her breast screamed when she lifted up some of the jiggling skin to expose them and slammed her foot down. It was as Maria came upon one lone woman who was on the verge of passing out that she stopped to look up at Her. "E-Eh? My name?" She gulped. "I-I-I am....M-Maria....Yes...Maria." Understandably, she sounded downright terrified and quickly looked back down to her feet. "Eat...?" Was that a hint? All of this did kinda cut into her dinner time. Before she knew it, Maria had picked up the woman and her body almost seemed to move on its own. She parted her lips and brought her tongue out, bits of saliva starting to wet her mouth again as she dropped the woman inside. Having known what it was like to be digested firsthand, she took one good bite and then swallowed. Looking across Her body revealed a minority left alive. A hundred maybe, all still licking desperately lest they be crushed. Then Maria looked up to Her face and felt incredibly small once again.

 

Sophie:Sophie laughed as Maria ate the woman before suddenly the lights came back on and she grinned. "Wooo!" She cheered as power was restored and she could hear sweet sweet AC pouring into the place. She stood up and grabbed Maria between her fingers. The sudden shift of her body forced the tiny folks on her to either hold on for dear life to her skin or fall a long long way down to a very harsh death on the floor. "Well, Maria, nice to meet ya and you did a pretty good job so lets get to that reward." Sophie said as she started walking towards her bathroom. The woman felt sweaty and gross and had a bunch of tiny people on her. So yes the first this she was doing after that all was take a shower. she stripped off her minimal clothes and turned the knob in the standing shower, water hissing down and crashing against the bottom of the shower. Sophie held Maria in one hand and started tearing off her clothes and tossed them into the trash. She stepped inside the shower with her tiny captive and dropped her onto a cloth. Sophie then squirted a liberal amount of floral scented bodywash on the cloth and on Maria before getting to work, rubbing her body clean of people and sweat, washing everything down the drain. Maria however got a first hand look at literally every inch of Sophie's body as the brown haired woman hummed to herself in the shower. "Ahhh~" Truly this felt amazing.

 

Maria:Maria let out a shrill scream as she was lifted, flailing cutely in Her grasp while everyone else pretty much perished. What few didn't most certainly did by the time She had entered the shower. During all of this Maria had to wonder what her reward would be. Of all the people this mystery woman had chosen her. Did that mean something? What did she have in mind? As it turned out, nothing quite so gracious. After being stripped like a doll she was dropped. As the debris and bodies of hundreds of thousands were washed from Her body, Maria landed onto the bunch of wet fibers and looked up with matted hair. "W-What're you-AHHH!" She was forced to clench her eyes shut to endure the wave of body wash. The giant had lifted up the cloth and in turn Maria and had begun to use the wash cloth for exactly what you could expect. Beneath a current of sweet-scented foamy bubbles Maria was rubbed against every single part of Her glorious body. Amidst the roars of the showerhead were Maria's screams, no doubt empowering to the giant as she was used like a washrag. None too gently either. Maria's body ached all around and the body wash burned her eyes but...Compared to everything that had come before it it was at least an improvement. Down far below Maria could occasionally glimpse the water running by Her feet. At first it was filthy with the remnants of the city, but within a minute all traces of it were gone. Aside from Maria herself of course.

 

Sophie:Sophie used Maria to scour her body clean completely, also cleaning Maria in the process. She got her under her arms, between her rear, under her feet, literally everywhere before she rinsed it all away. The hell never seemed to end as all Maria knew was her moist skin until she finally finished. Eventually the showerhead stopped spraying water and Sophie stepped out from the shower and dried herself off. She then dried Maria off, leaving her on the sink as she got dressed and ran a hair drier through her hair. "Thanks a bunch, Maria, nice to finally meet one of the people in the city. Sorta just forget you all aren't just faceless black dots." She said as the drier roared. She looked at Maria's dripping wet hair and turned it on her, the roaring hurricane of a hair drier immediately blowing her off the counter and Sophie blinked as Maria landed on the tiled for harshly. Sophie blinked. "Uhhh... damn. Didn't think that would blow you off..." Sophie mused as she stood up and walked over to Maria on the floor, her bare feet on either side. "Yikes, you uh, don't look too good." Sophie remarked.

 

Maria:"N-Nice to meet you too. W-What's your na-" Before she could finish Maria was blasted by the full force of a tornado, crashing against the floor. Not too good was really an understatement. Maria landed with an audible crunch. The crunch being her legs which fractured and crumpled away almost immediately. Shock set in before the pain so Maria wasn't screaming. At least, not yet. Maria was just...really quiet. Numb to the world around her as everything began to get hazy and Her completely filled her vision. She couldn't feel her body at all and looked a total mess to the giant no doubt, but it was a quiet moment. "I...I..." The shock began to die down and Maria immediately bit her lip until it split. It took all of her control not to burst into a fit of screams like a madwoman. No! Not yet! Her mind screamed. She was right there! Able to talk with Her! Get answers, maybe even reason with her! She couldn't just let herself die like this. Who knew if she'd ever get another chance like this ever again?!

 

Sophie:Sophie rubbed her head apologetically. "Sorry about that, but you'll feel better after I bring everyone else back, Maria." Sophie said as she lifted her foot over the maimed woman before lowering it. There was an audible crunch as Maria was reduced to a red stain that Sophie wiped from her foot and then from the floor. After she finished she walked out of the shower and picked up the box before bringing it back to the closet. She repaired the city itself with magic before snapping her fingers and bringing everyone back, closing the lid upon the box and shutting the door. Well, with the power back on at least she could finish her shows.