- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another little misadventure of Annalisa and Jezebel. As ever, Inwiththebooks plays Annalisa and Jezebel is played by Asterisk.

Annalisa:Jez and Anna were a pair that traveled far and wide many times over the years. As Giants, they measured their lives in decades and centuries and while they might well frequent one place for a bit it was inevitable they moved on. Word had reached Anna of giant ruins under a mountain and her eyes lit up as the secrets of eons past were certainly a fetish for the sorceress. She flicked her finger and a stream of water trickled from her finger, splashing down upon the floor below and washing away the goblins that had been standing in the way. It was akin to watching a woman use a garden hose to clear away ants and took about as much effort. "We should be getting close to the vault. Now when we get there, don't touch the door. I'll have to inspect it for any magical traps. Unless you want me to carry around a pouch of your ashes anyway." Anna remarked to her fellow giant.

 

Jezebel:It felt like she and Annalisa had only been together for a short while even if the true timespan could be measured in many years. They were a unit, each half complimenting the other well. Often times it was Annalisa's whims that guided their path and today was no different, Jezebel exploring the dank cavernous ruins without much concern. Ancient traps sprung to life as her foot triggered a dozen pressure plates at once - A pity the traps were clearly designed for someone vastly shorter than she was. Arrowheads and spears poked the sides of her boots harmlessly and snapped with her next step.

 

"Yes yes, you act as though I don't know how to treat magic. Lest I remind you about that spellbook incident of yours?" She fired a playful smirk at the Sorceress and took point, holding her sword ahead of her like a cane. She poked at the dirt up ahead before proceeding, quite careful despite her carefree demeanor. "So far about a fifty fifty on traps for giants and traps for humans. Whatever's down here they sure didn't want folks finding it." She commented. "What do you think it is? Gold? Art?" She had her own sort of one track mind after all.

 

Annalisa:Anna rolled her eyes. "How was I supposed to know it would trap me inside of it. And I didn't appreciate you adding those corrections about what I was wearing." Anna frowned as she recalled that particular fiasco. Said spellbook was currently buried in the bottom of one of her chests in a distant tower very firmly. Whatever the case she watched some traps come to life and fail to do much of anything to Jez. Anna flicked her finger and a wave of purple energy illuminated where there were some magical traps on the ground so the woman could step around them. "Supposedly the skull of a powerful giant arch mage in the old days rests here. Such an artifact would be quite valuable. And I'm sure there are some trinkets that will be of interest to you as well. Gold and gems and whatever else you would fill your bathtub with given half a chance. Truly, you should have been born a dragon with your bent toward gaudy things." Annalisa remarked. Eventually they reached a massive round door with a complex locking mechanism. Anna scratched her chin and leaned in, examining it with a keen eye for magical detail. "Lets see... according to this, the lock will come undone when a worth blade is sheathed inside..." She was looking over the writing and indeed there was a slot that would have fit a sword on the door.

 

Jezebel:"Hey, don't talk about yourself like that." Jez remarked with a grin. "I happen to quite like your fashion sense. Certainly beats ancient skulls for company at the very least." Ah well, whatever. The ashen-haired giant shrugged her shoulders and carried on, sidestepping a pressure plate clearly meant for a giant trap. She didn't much care for all this magic nonsense, but it made Anna happy and a happy Anna was a happy Jezebel. Before long as they reached the door Jez inspected the slot on the door, using her own eyes to deduce what Annalisa read aloud. The inscription made her frown and look to Anna thoughtfully.

 

"A worthy blade huh? That could be just about anything. Odds are it's trapped too." Still, she knew exactly what her lover wanted and reached for the massive hilt over her shoulder. "Just be ready to yank me out when the trap goes off; and kiss any booboos I get."

 

One golden-eyed wink later and the mercenary lifted her sword to the slot, skillfully sliding it in.

 

Annalisa:"Er, wait I think-" And then Jez was gone. She felt a jolt go through her body and then the next minute she was in a dark cavern of sorts. There was the slightest of salty scents in the air and there was a residual warmth lingering there. She had shrank down inside of one of her own boots, her clothes having fallen in a rather loose and messy pile around them. "-That we should enchant your sword first." She finished, her voice echoing from outside the cavern of Jez's boot. She could feel the ground shake beyond as the boot as Anna walked over to the pile of clothes and idly toed at it with her sandal. "Maybe let me finish reading next time yes? It said a worthy blade is sheathed inside when touched by the arcane. You better not have disintegrated." Anna said as she picked up Jez's shirt and found nothing in there. She shifted her foot and sent the boot Jez was inside falling onto its side while she looked through her companion's clothes. She lifted up a pair of panties and held them on the end of her finger, a squirming form inside. Peering down it was... not Jez. Instead it was some farm girl her fellow had probably tossed in there before coming here. Anna rolled her eyes and flicked the tiny thing over her shoulder as she continued inspecting where Jez had vanished.

 

Jezebel:Let it not be said Jezebel couldn't also be a victim of her own confidence at times. This was a perfect instance of that. One moment she was there, looking Annalisa in the eye, and the next everything spun around her and she was elsewhere. A naked thing landing upon a faintly damp, warm surface with a grunt. "Where...?" She didn't need to go on, Annalisa's rumbling voice far above and beyond spelling everything out quite nicely.

 

"O-Oh..." The woman muttered as it all dawned on her. The walls of her own boots rose for over a dozen feet around her, her one way out an opening far above. Through it she could see the roof of the cavern, and soon Annalisa's towering form. She didn't seem to particularly think Jez had died, but the challenge was in trying to get her attention. Jezebel cried out, but between the boot muffling her cries and Anna being quite large it amounted to little. It was only thanks to a careless fidget on Anna's part that the boot toppled over like a crumbling tower and the human-sized giant rolled out onto the gravelly floor.

 

"Ugh..." She rubbed at her head and looked up just in time to see the farm girl crashing to the gloor in a broken mess. It was...a bit different at this size. "D...Down here Anna!" Jezebel called as she climbed to her feet. She would've gotten closer but ah...Nice as Anna's feet were it seemed unwise to go within range of them. The woman jumped up and down, waving her arms.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa fortunately was looking for Jez and she thus noted a tiny pale figure below on the floor nearby. She turned and squatted down, her sandal clad feet slamming down on either side of the human sized giant. She loomed on high over the silver haired woman and gazed down at her long over her body. "So that's what it did huh?" She boomed as she looked at her fellow- former fellow giant and smirked. "Have to add listening to your list of skills that need some work." She remarked as she turned her eye over the door that was indeed now cracked open. She reached down and plucked Jez up and picked up one of the woman's boots before dropping Jez inside casually. "Stay put in there for a moment, I'm going to check inside." She said as she walked off and let Jez enjoy the experience of being a smol in her own boot for a moment. Annalisa for her part looked around the vault and found a good bit of gold and indeed the artifact she was looking for. She took her sweet time tossing it all into a bag of holding before returning for Jez and lifting up the boot, holding it up on its side and her eye filling all of what Jez could see. "And now I've got to figure out how to counter curse you. You're incredibly lucky you're good at warming my bed. Well, at the moment you'd probably struggle to warm a toe." She snorted.

 

Jezebel:"Ha. Ha. Laugh it up big girl." Jezebel pouted, only jumping slightly when Anna's feet crashed nearby. That would take some getting used to. As would craning her neck just to meet the dark-haired woman's eyes. If was...different seeing a giant from a small perspective. Everything about Annalisa was overwhelming and powerful. From the toes as large as a person to a voice reverberating in the heavens. She was magnificent. A true beauty that brought butterflies to Jez's stomach...And maybe wanna run. Just a bit.

 

Not that she had the chance. In a move too rightfully quick for something that big, Annalisa swept the shrunken giant in her hand and dropped her, Jez landing back in her boot with a grunt. Once again she was trapped as Anna's steps echoed further and further away. "Well, at least she found me." She sighed and waited. Now she was firmly on Anna's time table, and her sweetheart was nothing if not thorough. Jezebel relaxed in the imprint of her own sole before shooting to her feet when the booming steps returned. Her world turned on its side and she fell into the rough surface of her own heel, groaning as a beautiful and very large eye filled the opening. Amusement. Affection. Annoyance. All feelings present in that gaze.

 

"I'm nothing if not attentive." Jez managed a joke in spite of all that, weakly climbing to her feet. "This size isn't for me, but I'm not one to argue about the lovely view."

 

Annalisa:Annalisa chuckled as she turned the boot more and more and created and incline. A very steep incline Jez would start to fall down if she didn't hold onto something. Annalisa smacked the sole of the boot a few times like one might when forcing out dirt and Jez was dislodged and sent falling long and hard until she landed on a surface that was unnaturally soft. The pale flesh of the top of one of Anna's breasts stretched all around her as Anna opened a portal and tossed all of Jez's giant sized equipment into it. "Ahhh... this takes me back a bit. Remember when we first met, the group we were running with then? Poor Scarlet. Made a rather pretty necklace at least." The dark haired sorceress remarked as she started walking and Jez had to either hold on or fall, either down the front of her chest or into the valley between the two generous mounds. Mounds she normally was able to grip with both hands. "Size isn't for you huh? Prefer something smaller maybe?" There was a teasing lilt to the dark haired woman's voice. "Ah well, worse comes to worse there is an opening in my panties you can fill if you beg hard enough. I've it on good authority you're well suited to that." The sorceress remarked as she continued to walk her way back the way they came, making no effort to ensure Jez had a stable platform.

 

Jezebel:Confidence was a look that suited Annalisa tremendously. It was part of why Jez was attracted to her in the first place. The taciturn sorceress who had little time for others. It took quite a lot of work to thaw the ice queen and not once had Jezebel regretted it. That was both to her advantage and detriment now, as Annalisa was more than happy to have her fun with her. Jez was normally so casual and composed, but now was on the back foot as she landed atop one of the pale breasts of the giant. The skin sank beneath her with barely any tension and she let out a deep breath.

 

"Hope they're doing alright yeah." She nodded, about to say more when Anna began walking. Instead of words, Jez let out frantic cries as the jiggling skin bounced and heaved, tossing her around while the woman fought for purchase. Unfortunately there wasn't much in the way of cloth on hand. So her hands mostly dug into Annalisa's skin, undoubtedly to the giant's pleasure.

 

"Very funny Anna!" Her protests rang as little more than errant squeaks in the giant's ear as the next step tossed Jez to the base of her neck. In a bit to save herself the woman grabbed Anna's joker and danged off the precipice, the valley of Anna's cleavage yawning down below.

 

"I remember it wasn't too long ago you wouldn't have enjoyed yourself like this with me. Nice to see you care!" She joked with a nervous laugh. "Though uh...I think we both agree same size is for the best. Now mind giving me a hand?"

 

Annalisa:"Do we both agree?" She asked with amusement lacing her tone. She took another step, shaking Jez and her grip as the giant moved. Anna was simply walking and it was enough that the smaller woman was having to frantically fight to not fall away. "We crossed that threshold a while ago, Jez dear. I wouldn't follow you on your mercenary outings if you were just anyone you know. Though I seem to recall a remark you made earlier. A little joke, what was it..." Anna mused as she started walking up a set of stairs, the impact of her steps making it harder and harder for Jez to hold on to the choker keeping her from the depths. "Ah, yes. I made a remark of your gaudy preferences and you informed me I shouldn't talk so badly about myself. Now I'm sure you wouldn't ever be implying I'm some gaudy possession of yours now would you? Surely not." Annalisa asked as she reached the top. As she did she noted some humans had entered the place, crypt hunters probably following after them in hopes of landing a big find. She looked out over the small group as she licked her lips. She leaned down, Jez forced to hold on for dear life as she plucked up a couple of them, some warrior and a roguish looking woman. "Well you all certainly picked a fortunate time to come though. Was a long delve and I skipped breakfast." She chuckled as Jez got a very good look as the dark haired woman lifted the rogue up to her perfect full lips, her pink tongue dragging across them. The woman started screaming incoherently before Anna tossed her in. Jez could hear the noises above as the sorceress tasted her morsel and tossed her around her mouth before swallowing her whole. Something Jez had probably done too many times to count as well. Now she could hear the muffled wails of the woman behind Anna's throat as she slid down, down, and further down. "Not bad." She mused. Her eyes turned down as she noted a little light show below. A priestess and mage were firing off their spells. A fireball exploded like a little sparkler against her toes, the woman idly drumming them along her sandal. "Wait your turn." She said of the two before looking at the warrior in her other hand. She smirked as the strong warrior struggled and fought and pounded at the pale soft fingers of Jez's lover, the Giant vastly beyond his power. "Last time I ate armor, it gave me some stomach aches." She said as she took a dark fingernail, slowly starting to peel away at the imagined defenses of the warrior. All before Jez's eyes, all while she watched dangling from her choker. Watched the effortless strength Annalisa displayed over these beings that were what Jez's current scale was.

 

Jezebel:Jezebel's grip was threatening to fail her with each step Annalisa made. Her fingers struggled against the smooth golden surface with only the pale silk canyon below as her cushion should she fall. Normally Jez was all about banter, but in this situation it was Anna who had all the power. Not unlike their many games over the years; just this wasn't a mere game. At least, to Jezebel it wasn't. "O-Of course not. We both know who's in charge here." She laughed hesitantly, seemingly spared for the time being as new humans caught Anna's eye. When the giant bent over Jez dangled dangerously over the open stone. Her legs kicked at the air as she began praying real hard that her grip wouldn't fail.

 

For now it didn't at least, and she got to watch as Annalisa did her thing. The giant was in her natural element. Powerful and brimming with confidence as she enjoyed a morsel; and...perhaps putting on a bit of a show for Jez. It was stunning and oh so very terrifying. A group Jez wouldn't have been able to handle on her own were mere fodder to the giant. The attacks failed to harm Anna's toes and the Knight's armor was peeled away like wrappings over a sweet treat. Jez was transfixed and unable to look away. This was their lives. Every day they did this. She had just never seen it from the other side before.

 

What snapped her out of it was the sliding gold against her fingertips. The woman blinked and looked up as her clammy hands began to finally fail her. "Ah-Anna please. Sweetie? I could use a bit of help down here. Hunnycakes? Muffin? HELP!" Of course even if Anna were so inclined to do anything her hands were a bit full at the moment. Besides, while it looked to Jezebel like a menacing pitfall into a fleshy canyon.

 

To Annalisa it was a few inches. And so Jez fell, the voluptuous bosom of her lover more than happy to swallow her in its mighty embrace once again.

 

Annalisa:Anna very much heard Jez and rolled her eyes. "With how much you bury your head between them I'd think you'd be overjoyed." She remarked as Jez fell away and was smothered between the breasts of the sorceress. Anna for her part finished peeling the squirming knight from his armor and tossed him into her mouth, her teeth swiftly starting to chew, munching and crunching at his bones. The casters below at her feet were running low on spells and so Anna finally gave them her attention. "That it then?" She asked with a lifted brow. They had tossed all of their spells at her, used every ounce of their magic and it had done little more than perhaps smudge a sandal with soot. "My turn then." She lifted a finger up and pointed it at the mage. There was a glow as a low level magic missile shot from her finger. Little more than a cantrip really. And as soon as it struck the mage they were completely vaporized from existence in a burst of brilliant purple light. The priestess fell over, looking up at Anna in naked terror. "Tsk. Thought he could survive that one. Either I'm too strong or you're all just too weak." She shrugged, not really caring which it was. She started walking forward again. Her sandal rose up over the priestess in her step, the woman trying to scramble and crawl away. In the end she was swallowed up under the shadow of her step and crushed in a single motion. Anna didn't even break stride, simply stepping off where she had crushed her and continuing on her way. Now Jez was somewhat in luck. There was a safety net below her as she was being pushed and shoved and squeezed between the massive breasts of the sorceress. Anna wore a rather skin tight nylon material that covered a good part of her body. So even as she slid down and was mauled by the pair of mounds on either side of her, all that would happen would she'd be caught under that material. Trapped in the skintight fabric. "Also, walking in here with some farm girl already between your legs, tsk. Can't wait for us to finish up? Have to get some fun in while we're traveling? So greedy." Anna chuckled as she walked.

 

Jezebel:Jez wasn't exactly privy to all that was going on outside considering where she was. Annalisa's bosom completely blocked her view of almost everything directly ahead. Every breath heaved her breasts and pressed them idly into Jez's minuscule figure with no chance of pushing them away. Even as she tried and squirmed, Jez's body only squished into whatever she was forced against. A soft, but unyielding embrace from which there was no escape. Annalisa held a casual exterior, but there was no hiding the thrilled heartrate humming just beneath her skin.

Well at least even shrunken I still got it. Jez thought wryly. Moments before the mounds pressed in again and she slid further down Anna's body. Now there was nothing to stop her descent. 

 

Each step sent Jezebel further and further below. Until...her feet actually found something to stand on: the golden band surrounding the giant's upper ribs. It served as something of a partition for the nylon fabric and exposed skin, and now Jez stood precariously on it. To fall forward would be to fall quite a ways, and to fall back would leave her trapped against Anna's body. Jez gripped one of the breasts surrounding her and gulped, looking a bit disheveled after all that.

 

"A little something to tide me over, and like you have any room to talk! Is a shoulder really so much to ask for? I...who...whoa...!" She very nearly fell there, the woman leaning back into Anna's body to rebalance herself. "Alright alright! You made your point. Mind helping a girl out? At this rate I'm gonna fall right between your legs!"

 

Annalisa:"Hmm? Oh so you don't want that then?" Anna asked as she stopped moving finally. "What a shame, was going to give you a nice closeup. But well, if you're worried about falling lets get you somewhere a little more secure then." She snapped her fingers and Jez felt a thin energy surround her. A barrier of sorts that turned invisible the second after it appeared. She reached down and plucked Jez up and seated herself down against one of the temple walls. The dark haired sorceress kicked off one of her sandals and pulled her foot in and smirked. The sorceress wore black stirrups on her feet and they were always pulled rather snug and bound in place by a nice little golden toe ring. Anna idly pulled at some of the fabric covering the bottom of her foot and brought Jez down inside, snapping it shut and forcing Jez against the soft flesh. She flexed and curled her toes, arching her foot back and causing the fabric to push Jez into the soft doughy flesh even more firmly. "There, nice and snug. No worries about falling now, right?" Anna chuckled as she stood up and slipped her sandal back one and resumed walking her way out of the place, not particularly bothering to soften her steps for Jez's sake. The dark haired sorceress had a flush over her cheeks with no one around to see it and indeed was heavily enjoying herself. Heat pooled between her legs and she felt a pang of annoyance she had crushed all those adventurers. One between her legs would have been delightful.

 

Jezebel:Jezebel, perhaps a bit foolishly, felt relieved as she was saved from falling into Annalisa's outfit. A part of her wasn't against the idea. Just...Not at the moment. Not like this. She relaxed against her lover's thick fingers and wrapped her arms around one, breathing out nice and easy. Until she saw where she was heading.

 

"Anna? Not funny Anna! C'mon don't you think that's- Anna! okay okay I can do between your legs! Come on girl work with me! Don't you-" Her bargaining grew increasingly frantic - As did her squirms - Until Annalisa silenced her. Now all that rang were the muffled noises from the underside of her foot; and even those stopped as she flexed her foot. The fabric went taut and forced Jezebel firmly against the sorceress's soft, pale sole. The skin completely swallowed Jezebel and pressed her into it, her breaths frantic and short as any attempts to escape only served to pleasure Annalisa more. Thanks to Annalisa's spells she was ultimately fine, but tell that to the one getting stepped on.

 

When the giant stood once again and her full weight settled onto Jez she felt the pressure of a building focused almost entirely on her. She let out a gasp as her body nearly flattened, then she was along for the ride as each step lifted the foot and slammed it back down. Over. And over again.

 

Though it would've been a lie if there wasn't some part of Jez that was enjoying this as well. Were it any other giant it would've been horrifying. For all her protests though, a bit of heat pooled between her legs as well. In spite of herself.

 

Annalisa:Anna rounded a corner and reached something that would have probably paled Jez to see it. A massive set of stairs that led out of here. The sorceress curled her toes in delight and lifted her leg up and stepped on the first stair and smashed into Jez. She chuckled. "I believe I complained about the stairs down into here and you told me... ah what was it. Work out more?" Anna chuckled. She knew using the word stairs would give Jez exactly an idea where they were and what the next ten minutes had in store for her as Anna started walking and ascending up. She was not gentle, stepping on Jez hard with ever step. Grinding it in. It went on and on and on and Anna indeed rolled her eyes at whoever designed this place. At last she stepped outside the entrance and let out a sigh as she stretched up high. "Mmmnnn! Finally out of there. Now where was our camp again? Oh right." A sadistic lilt entered Anna's voice. "Down at the base of the mountain. Well, we'd better get moving. Daylight wasting." Anna laughed as she started walking down the mountain path, A long and painful journey to be sure.

 

Jezebel:There was a special sort of colorful series of explicatives that escaped Jezebel's mouth once she heard the word 'stairs'. Not that Annalisa would've heard them anyway. Besides, a curl of the woman's toes and the skin of her foot gagged Jez quite effectively, the woman squirming with each and every prolonged step. Given the nature of the curse and the measures it would take to counter it, it was likely she would be like this for a few days. Days completely at the whimsy of her gigantic and quite vindictive lover. Jez let out something between an aroused moan and a despondent groan as the foot fell on her once more. They would undoubtedly be exploring this new size dynamic thoroughly.

 

Theirs was a give and take relationship after all. You won some days and lose some; and today Jezebel absolutely lost.