Tomoko Kuroki's Planetary Messages by TFWNoGiantGF, Questathana
Summary:

When a frustrated, nerdy girl has an entire nano world at her fingertips - and a cell phone that can connect to their social media - what kinds of calamities can ensue?

WataMote fanfic including aware and unaware, insertion, rubbing, clothing entrapment, butts, and feet. Based on Questathana's Omniworld setting.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Omniworld
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 13881 Read: 36152 Published: February 09 2020 Updated: February 09 2020
Story Notes:

The original idea of micro planets came from Questathana. This is set in his Omniworld setting, and was originally published on CHYOA. You can add your own chapters in, and take the story in any direction! https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.540588

Tomoko Kuroki, Yuu Naruse, and WataMote belong to the collective Nico Tanigawa and Square Enix.

 

~~~~~

1. Planetary Messages by TFWNoGiantGF

2. Planetary Sex Toy by TFWNoGiantGF

3. Planetary Bath Toy by TFWNoGiantGF

4. Planetary Cleanup by TFWNoGiantGF

5. Planetary Visitor by TFWNoGiantGF

6. Planetary Butt Cheeks by TFWNoGiantGF

7. Planetary Stroll by TFWNoGiantGF

8. Planetary Farewells by TFWNoGiantGF

Planetary Messages by TFWNoGiantGF

Another walk of shame back home. Beads from perspiration clung to Tomoko's messy, raven bangs, dripping slowly down her full, reddened cheek. Her green eyes with dark bags pointed down to the cracked sidewalk, and over her slender, gangly body. She wanted nothing more than to get home, play video games for hours, and then masturbate herself into a coma.

"Eighteen years old... I'm eighteen years old, and I'm still messing up this basic stuff..."

Even after attracting friends in her years of high school, Tomoko Kuroki still found herself fumbling through awkward situations. The loner had a break from her studies - and this morning, she swore she'd take advantage of it. She'd read that getting endorphins running might make her more outgoing and attractive; so, she went to a gym to work out. Unfortunately, she didn't bring proper gym attire, making her session warm and uncomfortable. She stumbled all over the confusing machines, too scared to ask how to use them. Her lack of stretching and poor posture meant she got terrible muscle cramps. All that, while surrounded by loads of buff guys and way-hotter girls, staring at her out of the corner of their eyes.

"So shallow..." She took a breath of air, hiding away from the blaring sun. Stupid sky-light, burning so much and hurting her eyes. Her bag's weight was a ball-and-chain on her shoulders. "Just exercising for their looks, rubbing their perfect asses in my face..."

She sighed. "But I guess I was trying to show off, too?"

It was hard to stay angry at the staff, or the beautiful people working out. They weren't pushing her around. If anything, they pitied her, and did their best to help. But their sympathy only embarrassed her further. If she couldn't be mad at anyone... Why did those mishaps keep crawling into her mind, burning her forehead up? Why couldn't her rebellious subconscious let her be?

This was an average day for the anti-social Tomoko - to her dismay. A day spent grasping towards the untouchable "in" crowd. A day spent dodging false steps, clumsily stumbling through the complex dances of social connections. A day where her energy drained, and her spirit went into self-loathing freefall. A day where she ignored the supporting hands of family and friends, and locked herself in her room.

To her surprise, there was a pink parcel at her door. It fit perfectly within her hand. A fancy yellow ribbon covered it. She blinked at the label as she went into her room.

"To Mokocchi

From Yuu

Thanks for being such a good friend~<3"


"Huh, she even wrote in a heart..." Tomoko mumbled to herself, as she changed into cozier clothes - a blue shirt and loose red shorts, covering her scrawny, thin limbs. "Yuu... I haven't seen her in a few days. Is this a bonus for reaching enough relationship points? The box is the right size for a ring..." She started blushing, lost in imagination. "...Wait! Is she confessing to me? Oh, geez... I-I'm not ready for that sorta... that sorta commitment..."

With trembling hands, practically drooling, she tore the box open - and found a tiny sphere inside. Slowly, she sighed, her shoulders and jawline relaxing. "Aaah, as if. It's just a tiny planet."

Tomoko paused, then looked closer. "Wait - a tiny planet? S-so that means, i-in my hand, a w-w-whole population..."

Curious, she rolled the ball into her open palm, letting its greenish landmasses sink into the thin lines of her flesh. Her large, emerald eyes reflected them all. Yes, this was a whole world, filled with miniature grey patches of cities. As she gently tilted it back and forth, it felt soft to the touch. "H-hello... th-there? C-can you hear me?"

No answer.

Tomoko tapped the surface with an index finger, but something smooth stopped the digit's descent. "A force field. It's about as strong as a candy wrapper. I could probably break through if I squeezed hard enough..." She wiggled it into her index and thumb, bringing the largest continent close to her verdant eyes. "But... is that what people do?"

For comfort, she sprawled out on a mochi-shaped cushion, letting her cramped back relax with a fwip. Once in place, she spun the marble-sized gift before her. That force field protected the minuscule forests and grey marks from getting lost in her canyon-like fingerprints. "Folks have been buying these things for a while now, huh? I never paid attention to them. There's no small planets in my anime or manga. And Yuu didn't put in an instruction manual..." Fidgeting, the awkward girl blew gently on the planet, rolling it across the peaks and valleys that made up her hand. "Are they pets? Or food? Toys?" She mumbled: "Sex toys?"

The world lay motionless in her grasp, the poles slightly tilted - giving one continent a wide-screen view of her tired eyes and oily hair.

"Can you... Can you understand me at all? Or is it just like whale noises?" Tomoko leaned in, asking the microscopic colonies. Her mere voice made the planet wobble. "I can't believe that billions of souls are listening to me... I bet my mouth's a deep hole from there, huh?..."

No answer.

With a nervous smirk, she leaned her lips in close, and whispered: "P-penis."

The cloud formations shifted slightly in response. She couldn't hear anything from them.

A little bolder now, she shouted to them: "Dildos!"

From the next room over, her brother banged the wall. "I can hear you!"

"Bwuh-!" Tomoko jumped in surprise, fumbling with the planet. It slipped between her slender fingers, rolling down her shirt, between her breasts, and sliding in her lap. She panted, cheeks turning red. "D-dammit, didn't anyone teach him about privacy? But still, the little people didn't react..." Her gaze went to her shorts, which now had the world perched atop.

Finally, Tomoko took out her phone, and started writing a text to Yuu. "Thanks for the gift. What do with it?"

Shaking her head, she deleted the last sentence. "No, no, that makes me look ungrateful. And dumb." She nodded. "I'll look up a guide... Huh?"

Looking at her cutesy phone's screen, a few new network connections were available. She connected to it out of curiosity. Instantly, her phone buzzed with news articles and warnings, all from sites she didn't recognize:

"Darkness Lifts, Replaced By Massive Room."

"Breaking: Northern Hemisphere rocked by Giant Finger. Please Remain Indoors."

"See Photos of Girl in the Sky from Around the World."
This article had a close-up images of her own face, chest, and fingers, looming above massive buildings and trees. It looked as if tiny patches of her pale skin covered whole stretches of clouds. Her fingerprints were a great, complex maze, pressed against the force field that barely kept them intact.

Tomoko stared at the screen in awe. "N-no way... This tiny gift has its own internet? A-and they're speaking my language?" She took in a heavy breath, suddenly hyper-aware of her own twitches and words. "I-is this s-standard? Do other l-little planets h-have all this-this stuff? Or did Yuu buy me a s-special model?" Wincing, she realized: "Wait, s-so, they understand e-e-everything... even... even..."

Looking at the news site's other articles, she saw a new headline: "Editorial: Decoding the Earth-Shaking 'Penis' and 'Dildos' Declarations." It had a video attached, showing strong winds blowing from her thin lips with those two vulgar words. Simply because she spoke, air pressure filled whole streets with debris, and blew cars neighborhoods away. She was breathing tornadoes!

"No way..." Tomoko blushed profusely, averting her eyes from the orb in her lap. She imagined her mouth would look like canyons from below; but when scrolling through the pictures, every single ridge on her lips was a massive, pink fault in the ground, able to hold hundreds of people inside. And as she continued observing later footage, she realized: they were still filming, looking up at her astronomical body from in her lap. Her thighs seemed to stretch on for miles and miles, longer than anyone could walk in their lifetime. Her body felt warm enough after exercising; but onscreen, there was a visible mist from radiating off her, fogging up large buildings and camera screens. Hidden behind her shorts, the videos showed her labia was twitching subconsciously, an ominous black hole looming in front of their tiny world - perspiration building into mighty deluges...

"Everyone's watching me..." She put a finger to her gentle jawline, embarrassment slowly morphing into excitement. "This dorky, unpopular girl, she's on everyone's mind... Even places where it's past midnight, everyone's awake and witnessing me..."

Quickly, she went past the formal blogs, and into comment sections. On social media sites, everyone's feeds filled with her body, a strand of her hair, a tap of her finger, thousands of confused voices flocking to them.

"Guys, I got footage of the She-Mountain blinking!"

"She's sorta creepy-looking..."

"Look at this fabric, it's like a net. I can't look anywhere without seeing it. What kind of clothes are they?"

"Since this might be my last post ever, if that sky-woman squeezes is too hard: I'm bisexual."

"THIS IS A HOAX PERPETRATED BY THE MASS MEDIA!!! NO REAL GIRL IS THAT CUTE!!!!"


Tomoko felt herself drooling, lost in her own world - or lost in the world her friend bought.

"The Giantess mentioned 'Yuu'. Is that the blonde from earlier? I want to know before she sticks us in her butt."

"WE'RE FUCKING DEAD THIS IS HOW IT ENDS I REGRET EVERYTHING"

"Here in the South, it smells like dank sweat everywhere. Praying she takes us somewhere else."


An incredibly attractive boy with thousands of followers - posted a video where he was on his knees. "I welcome our goddess. It is only natural to submit. Whatever the goddess does, I accept it." He reached his arms to Tomoko's distant face in the sky. With a glow from the ceiling light, bouncing off her bodily moisture, her goliath form had an almost ethereal glow.

A response below read: "your milking this crisis for views asswipe"

"Just cuz you're a Big Music Star doesn't mean You're Opinion Matters."


Now wobbling in anticipation, the dark-haired woman took deep, slow breaths. "All these cities, and-and they're in my lap... Hahah... A marble full... full of handsome guys... and their sexy girlfriends... They're all mine..." She felt gargantuan. For the first time that day, Miss Kuroki was no longer invisible; no longer a weird girl in the corner; no longer the butt of jokes; no longer the universe's plaything.

In that moment, in that messy room, their universe revolved around her. She transcended a thousand levels beyond popular. She was the beginning and end of everything. The one who held millions of store-bought fates in her hands. (Or in her lap, as it were.) And she was very, very excited.

"Everything I do reshapes their lives entirely. So small and helpless... But I still don't know what to do... Aaah!" An idea popped up, making her giggle - first girlishly, then like a mad genius writing in the Death Note. "I should ask them!"

With pools of stress sweat building up across her neck, she went through the steps to create an account. For her profile picture, she took a selfie from above - making a cheesy "peace" sign. It was a bit blurry, thanks to her hand wobbling; and in the next one, she took, she had her tongue out; but a few *clicks* later, and she had a perfect picture, with their entire planet clearly in-frame.

The nerd looked small and meek in the photo. Next to her, their homes looked insignificant; mere specks.

Her first post: "My name is Tomoko Kuroki. I've had a bad day. Top comment decides how I spend my afternoon with you. You have five minutes."

The first comments leaked in instantly:

"Fake"

"nice cosplay. jam that marble in your fat pussy camwhore"

"Is this... real? If so, please eat us, Great Kuroki. It's my dream."

"Look, minutes won't start passing while our planet isn't rotating."

"Put us in a nice, safe aquarium and care for us.

You got the giantess' eye color wrong, btw."


Her heart pounded. Good or bad, this was more discussion than she'd had around her in... well, her life. And in her private messages, the girl received a steady stream of nervous questions along if she was serious, requests for mercy (or to wear other "costumes"), and a few unsolicited nudes. She revelled in the idea that any one of those bodies could be beneath her thumb at a whim. And some of them still couldn't grasp that they were talking to her... their new owner.

Finally, after five minutes of observing answers and discussions - having long forgotten the embarrassment she'd been through that day - Tomoko gently pinched the world, bringing it back up. She blinked to them, and peered at her phone for the answer.

"Now, little blue ball, what have you decided for yourselves?"

Planetary Sex Toy by TFWNoGiantGF

Since it came so early, one of the first replies had the most "likes", and reached the top of the comments:

"nice cosplay. jam that marble in your fat pussy camwhore"

Tomoko took a moment to reread it, feeling the force field buckle between her skinny digits. So, a lot of the population didn't take her seriously, even here. She rolled her eyes back, taking a second to think it over. Maybe she didn't give enough proof of her existence. Maybe the tiny world had kinder, friendlier social networks. Maybe those people deserved a second chance with her...

"Hahaha, as if."

Without much more than a flicker of concern, she replied to the comment: "You win. Congratulations, I'm taking you guys' virginities."

Putting the phone down, then the planet, she slowly pulled back her pants, revealing plain underwear. The cotton practically peeled off her sweaty skin, revealing a large, pink vulva. Warm air currents floated over the sphere, drenching the atmosphere in a thick musk. She mumbled to her toys, watching them roll in the sheets with heavy breaths: "There were so many hotties at the gym, I could b-b-barely contain myself... I'm aching so much!... L-life isn't fair, is it?" Her shaking hand traversed the Mound of Venus, where her thin thighs met with her vagina. The lanky fingers spread apart, revealing the layers of folding muscular tissue within. Warmth jolted up her spine. "But-but I'm not g-going to cocktease you little guys that way... Hahah... In fact... Since I'm so n-n-nice... I'll a-allow everyone to f-f-fap to me!"

Against her mattress, the phone vibrated intensely with messages. News articles displayed entire waterfalls of perspiration sticking to the pale underwear as she removed it, breaking off into thin strings clinging to her skin. Instant messages displayed massive panoramas of Tomoko's pussy, none of them large enough to capture the sheer grandeur of the monolithic, drenched lips. Miniature earthquakes started from the jostle of her hips. Weather networks reported sudden fog and humidity outbursts worldwide, systems changing at the giantess' passive arousal.

But most exciting for her, that star from before posted a video of himself. He welcomed her with open arms and open legs. Her message got through. And hilariously enough, some users were still replying:

"She's doing it the absolute madwoman"

"FUCK INCOMING"

"this is my first time seeing a girl nude,,, are they all this hairy?"


Plucking them up, and fidgeting, Tomoko slowly lowered their microscopic civilization through the forests of her pubic hair, towards her clitoris. The pearl, the size of a perfect full moon to them, glistened in the sun from the window. She lightly pressed the screaming populace against her mountainous hood. Face locked in a wide grin, breathing out between her teeth, she murmured: "Uhm... this is... this is my foreplay, o-okay? Please... please be g-gentle with m-me..."

Her stomach fluttered. Even with the barrier, she could sense the refreshing coolness of the waters rushing below. It was elastic enough that she could make out the tops of their most impressive mountains and buildings, making it a bumpy delight. And from her phone screen, she saw: the people within were swayed by her indulgent maneuvers. Or rather, they were swaying - great monuments rattling as if they were leaves in the wind. Only a thin surface of energy separated them from an endless wall of pink, spongy tissue. She and her world were getting very intimate, very fast. Despite having control over them, (or rather, BECAUSE she held control over so many lives,) she was still nervous about putting them in.

To calm her nerves, Tomoko ran a hand on her chest, breathing deeply. "Don't... don't panic, Mokocchi. I-it's not like these guys really m-matter, do they? You're only m-masturbating! And this little, teensy dirtball is your sex toy...!" She brushed her hair back, resting fully into her comfortable pillows. With her legs less tense, she could fully focus on the passionate touch of the landscape's bumpy surface, massaging her folds.

"If I'm fapping, then... yeah, I'll listen to that." With slow thrusts, Tomoko's thin arm reached miles away for her third-favorite lewd Drama CD: "Yandere Boy Voices to Give You Sexy Nightmares". But before turning it on, she turned her attention back to the phone screen's black mirror. "Wait... if you micro things have an internet..." Intense perversion crossed her face. "...You've gotta have more than news and social sites, huh?"

With a sweaty hand, she continued to brush the microbes around, making their planet revolve briskly with her gleaming labia as their sun. With the other, she hastily tapped another message to them on her phone: "PM me your best porn sites."

She added, barely hiding her blush from the world: "I'm into cool boys, verbal abuse, hentai, and yaoi." Rattling her arms unsteadily, grinding a major city with her organ, she finished: "Has this civilization discovered yaoi yet?"

Responses began to pour in: "This is against the TOS"

"you're gonna get banned, goddess or not"

"Actually, yaoi's illegal in my country."

"PLEASE MOVE THAT EASTERN HEMISPHERE CLOSER!! WE WANNA SEE YOUR CUNT!"


Tomoko blushed for a moment - she was breaking the rules. But with a little gulp of air, and a cross of her fingers, she flicked the planet. It rolled between her emancipated, bare thighs. A major quake swallowed an island into the ground, and cracked the protective layer of their force field. Laughing nervously, she positioned her phone's light so that dramatic shadows appeared across her face - hanging imposingly in the air. "Y-you don't get it? None of your rules m-m-matter anymore! All that matters... all that matters is making me cum!" She closed her legs together, lightly squeezing the world with both massive thighs. They might have faced Armageddon, were it not for how thin those legs were (a result of her sedentary lifestyle). Still, the miniature people found entire seas engulfed in bodily warmth, surrounded by her thighs' flesh. The molten core buckled, volcanic activity starting in the deepest basins of the oceans. The earth's crust ruptured, bending slowly...

Soon, more messages lit up her screen: "We're trying to live in a SOCIETY here"

"Fucking finally, I always said it'd take an act of god to overturn these site rules!!"

"rip, we're all sex slaves."


Each of the messages had addresses to various websites. And to Tomoko's joy, the first few had very handsome men onscreen, poised in compromising positions with each other. Her scrawny thigh muscles unclenched. She transported the planet back to her open pussy lips, brushing the lumpy surface against her with a steady rhythm. "Heheh... This tough guy in the video h-here, he's touching my vagina n-now... And this guy, with the cute eyes, he's somewhere down here... And the staff who worked on this video, even--! Aaahh..." She was nearly exploding with glee, hyperventilating at the cool sensation - coupled with the knowledge that billions were getting a face full of her cunt at every stroke and twitch.

Hungrily, she hovered the next porn link. "Citrus Party?..." Excited, she clicked on it - and sputtered out in terror and bewilderment. One of those tiny people had sent her to a shock site. Her face reddened, her jaws clenching, the dark bags under her eyes bulging.

"Hah... Okay, y-y-you m-mites are really asking for it n-n-now!"

Enough foreplay. Sliding her planet between two fingers, she dove into her sex, penetrating past the layers of muscular tissue. Webs of her juices broke apart in sequence, clinging on the force field. Biting into her lips, she indulged in the next site, scrolling through pictures as she thrust the sphere slowly. The mountains traversed lush, pulsating landscapes of organic material. Her arm brushed past her body waist, squeezing the population in deeper - letting their skyscrapers dig into the endless layers of pink. As the dicks onscreen penetrated deep into bodies, she clenched her twiggy fingers tighter - digging into herself, and bringing populations along for the ride.

It didn't matter what size they were. Right now, she had to have three billion penises inside her. And at least a few of them were probably not limp.

Switching back to news reports, there were news reports about changing temperatures, thanks to the heat building in her groin. Were it not for the barrier, major cities would be flooded with her juices; even as-is, the force field let a few drops in, white orbs consuming everything inside. Cars, trees, and people ended up trapped within globs of her lewd fluids, rolling like ever-growing Katamaris of natural lubricant. Some even tore chunks out of the earth. From images, every little fold in her pussy walls was a cavern in its own right, each canyon and crevice tingling as she plunged thousands into their darkness. "Geheh... That's right, p-please take a good look inside of me!" Her joints tingled at the sight of her own organs, taking up miles and miles. No matter where they ran, no matter how much they drove or tried to escape, some corner of her visible from every point on their planet.

But there was a side of her indulgence that the news didn't report on. Across the social media platforms...

"Urgh, it smells rank all over New Blandan!"

"Like old panties with fish, here up north."

"Actually, I love it. It's really sweet."

"It's addicting. Does that mean my biology's suited for Goddess Tomoko?"

"Pheromones. Some love 'em, some hate 'em, everyone's gettin' drenched in them."


The perverted young woman scrolled through their messages, feeling herself deeper and deeper. "Oh gosh... Verbal abuse, and praising my smell..." Despite the orb's minuscule size, a massive pressure welled up inside of her. "I only washed it yesterday, and even now... It's passively just floating through their air, like clouds..." She thrust in and out, wondering about the amazing sights that her little populace was seeing. "Tell me all about what you're seeing!"

The texts poured in quickly:

"You're going too hard!"

"I just got flung across the fucking sea!"

"IT'S BREAKING APART"

"Seriously, even the sound of your breaths or sloshing is rattling us!"


The friction reduced as Tomoko's pussy grew wetter and wetter. She dared to jam the ball deeper into her, squeezing it into the familiar folds her fingers had traversed many times; only this time, with the exciting, fresh sensation of showing it off to billions.

Soon, a buzzing sensation jolted through her. According to the news, a panicked general had started launching missiles at her, hoping to bring her down. Even though they were small, it was hard enough that she could feel it - piercing into the layers of wet vaginal muscle. She quickly messaged, in the throes of ecstasy: "Everyone, please fire your weapons! I want you to annihilate my insides!"

And bit by bit, from every angle, her groin filled with the warm, massaging sensation of a planet's arsenal. The world that Yuu bought must have been incredibly advanced; their nukes flew through the force field, and deep out into the dark depths of her all-consuming vagina, before exploding with immense force against the throbbing tissue. Any harder, and it might have exploded.

The next page was loading. Her connection was having problems. She couldn't hold it in.

Tomoko gasped shallowly.

She was embarrassed.

She was terrified.

And most of all, Tomoko was excited.

"Hggg-bbwWAAAH!"

With a final push, she let torrents of juice erupt out of her open lips. In steady pumps, showers of pleasure slid out, slithering sloppily over her groin. And with them, the planet rolled out, laying in a stagnant, translucent pool of the stuff.

"Hah... hah... Great job! Now n-none of us... are virgins..." The devious girl examined the results - finding some sites down due to the immense tremors she caused. But those that were still up displayed am entire world caught in a dank roller coaster, communities of all types sent flying into the air - and landing with a THUD into her blankets. Thankfully, the force field cover still held. However, it was absolutely drenched with the girl's liquids, and provided no protection from the immense, thin body's heat, odor, and movement. It was as if a sticky blanket slid over them; dare she say, like the apocalyptic ending to one of her favorite animes.

Tomoko shivered, her fingers curling up. "W-well, I fucked the world... I p-probably " She stared in the distance, heart still beating rapidly. "Maybe I should c-clean it up now... I... I feel like I could keep going, though..." Tapping the barrier, feeling the crust buckle beneath her finger, her glossy eyes scanned them. "...Maybe... without protection this time? W-what do you think...?"

End Notes:

This first bit was written without a continuous story in mind. It was kinda a merger between two scrapped stories: one about Tomoko finding a tiny guy from the "real" world and having an existential crisis; and another where a nerdy fetishist posted on a size forum while she was growing bigger. Neither of them were really paced well. Having just written an unaware micro fic (Vegtarian Planet Vore), I was eager to visit methods of communication over massive size differences, and increase the number of people speaking - while avoiding omnipotent girls. Remember, people: even if you can crush continents with a flick of your wrist, you're not immune to trolls and stalkers.

Planetary Bath Toy by TFWNoGiantGF

Still quivering in her seat harder than an earthquake; panting hurricanes; sweaty rivers building around her neck; Tomoko rested back in her bed, feeling the comforter sag into a web of wrinkles. "Or... hah... Maybe I'll just let you bask in this glory..." After a few taps to the marble-sized globe, much of the goo coating it dripped off the surface shield - clearing their vision once more. It remained pinched between her sticky index and thumb, against the ceiling light. As she spun it, she imagined each of the tiny grey cities getting a few seconds of light; and a few seconds to glimpse at their owner, her tired face flushed and stretched in obscene ecstasy.

The splotches they called "continents", full of miniature inhabitants, reflected in the green depths of her eyes - and her eyes reflected in their watery seas. The new, nerdy goddess sighed: "I wonder what you guys are thinking now... Now that you understand you're mine..."

Idly, she picked her phone back up - and flicked through the little Internet's latest news reports.

"Global cleanup efforts underway to free cities from giantess' ejaculate." It had images of massive crews digging through her juices, with mentions of vehicles being tossed around by her hips' sway.

"Plan to repair the barrier - is it enough?" There was a stunning visual of one of her pubic hairs, slicing through their planet-engulfing force field like a guillotine.

"Predicting the Environmental Effects of Tomoko's Body Heat" - according to this one, her sheer, enormous presence was enough to affect animal migration paths - and her passive, musky warmth would be enough to bathe even the coldest settlements in a tropical climate.

The dark-haired girl swooned - and reposted it on her chat account. She added the caption: "With Mokocchi around, it's always summer!"

Instantly, replies flooded in.

"TOO SOON"

"Retard do you even know how seasons work"

"Mokocchi - wasn't that what the first goddess called her?"


She paused, re-examining that thread in surprise. "W-what... 'first goddess?'"

The following posts answered her question:

"Yeah, that cute giant girl with the golden hair and the creamy skin."

"The one who peeked at us when we were in darkness. Was she keeping us in a box?"

"think goddess tomoko called her yuu"

"Yuu had a nice smile. I wish she could be our owner."
At that message, the thin girl gagged a little. A revolt? Already? And the post was getting more "likes" by the second...

"Yeah, Yuu was way friendlier"

"SHE HAD BETTER HYGIENE. GOD, MY CLOTHES STILL SMELL LIKE OLD PEOPLE."

"1 like = 1 vote to see Godes Yuu again"


Lights flashed off in the massive woman's head, making her sink into the pillows like quicksand. All of a sudden, the clouds outside her window looked dull and foreboding, making her feel trapped, boxed-in. Those microscopic people had been so close to her - heck, they were up in her freaking genitals - and now they were praying for her pal. They'd only seen Yuu for - what, a few minutes at best, when she picked them out of a gift shop? Though small, their attack was super effective, and cleanly knocked Tomoko out. She was ready to swap someone else in. "If you want to see her... I-I guess... It's o-okay... I'm o-okay..." Her voice shrunk with each word.

Seconds ago, she was omnipotent. This was a harsh reminder: some girls could be even more omnipotent.

Lazily, she returned to her text messages, making the marble orbit around her fingers. "Thanks for the planet, Yuu." The girl, surrendering to her subjects, tapped: "Wanna come over?" And added in: "So I can pay you back?"

Her phone instantly buzzed. A rapid-for flow of messages shot out. It was like her best friend was just waiting for her.

"Moko~!"

"It came in fine? Was it damaged?"

"They're such little sweethearts <3"

"Wait o3o"

"You're inviting me? I'm usually the one inviting you though???"

"Aaaaaah of course I can come!!!!"

"I'm in the mood for some cheering up~~~"


Tomoko sniffed a tear in. "You and me both." There was something oddly comforting about this conversation being private and candid. Just like... small talk.

The next message from Yuu popped in: "What time? I need a sec to pretty myself up~"

After arranging the meetup, with a despair-filled grin on her face, her petite stomach flopped into the mattress, cheeks slumping into it. "I'm kinda on sleep mode... Buuut, I should probably clean myself before this. I sorta stink from that gym outing. Not to mention, I've just had a few thousand guys and girls cum inside me at once."

The girl's baggy eyes slipped a glance to the planet. It teetered atop her sheets, lightly shimmering with lingering wetness. Slowly, her eyebrows lifted. "...You guys need a good wash, too, don't you?" Her fingers surrounded the populace, snatching them up into her dark, sweaty fist - as her other hand pulled up her pants.

---

With a few cautious, jumpy steps past her little brother's room, Tomoko shouted: "I'm... I'm taking a bath!"

He flipped a page in his sports magazine. "Have fun."

The girl nimbly tucked her private world in the bottom of her shirt, hiding it. "N-no peeping!"

A loud sigh. "Don't steal my towel again."

She shut the white bathroom door, lightbulbs illuminating the porcelain floor patterns. As she stripped her pit-soaked shirt off, she mumbled. "What a brat - gnf." The teensy ball with billions of people rested on the edge of the cold tub, filling with tap water. While waiting for it to fill, she awkwardly danced her loose pants down her bony thighs. "He's got no concept of sharing!" She sat down, and rolled both socks off, plopping them on the floor. "I can't let him anywhere near Planet Iscandar... That's what I'm calling you, by the way." With her feet stretched out on the cool ground, she removed her underwear - and shook slightly. A thousand eyes watched her bra fall off her milky chest, exposing her A-cup breasts. "I got the name from-from an old anime. It's c-c-cool, right? W-way better than... wh-whatever your old name was..."

No response. She loomed closer to test the water, and turn off the tap - thoughtlessly flashing them with a world-rending, smooth butt. "A-anyway. I'll be underwater soon, so e-enjoy this sight. My phone's not waterproof, so I'll just keep it on the ground and catch up with you later..." Even if this backside was flat by modern standards, it was a veritable mountain range for the newly-dubbed "Iscandarians". Thanks to the warm water, thick fog drenched it. The slopes of muscle and skin were deep enough for them to start a new branch of orogeny. They took thousands of images to send to her later; research a way to handle the otherworldly threat; or simply enjoy for themselves, knowing that the sphincter could wipe them out with one errant twitch.

Tomoko stepped in, the ripples like massive shockwaves around her ankles. Her vagina loomed above, casting a shadow. While lifting her other foot in, she slipped in the bath's smooth surface - and her massive toes caught their world, knocking the planet into the tub with a tiny SPLASH.

"Ow! Uhm..." Her hands went to her face, back springing up to the wall in surprise. The little orb bobbed up and down in the stagnant water, like a bath toy. Their owner nodded, and slowly lowered herself - so that her narrow hips, lint-filled navel, and dirty hands sunk in the water. The steamy waves warmed her, making her lie back in relaxation. "...I... meant to do that. I'm... cleaning you... after all."

Her phone, outside of her gaze, lit up with panic.

"IT'S ALL WET?"

"Shield's Waterproofing Capabilities Tested as Eastern Hemisphere Submerged"

"I can see her ass under here, it's like an underwater cave! EDIT: it's actually just a single wrinkle of her sphincter. God help us."

"Can't see the walls, it's just humidity in the distance."

"iscandar is dumb, call us something like bestplanetland"


For a little while, she contented herself with letting the planet float, drifting in the warmth from the bathtub and her body. Soon, she started making waves with little nudges of her arms. Unimaginably tall walls of water crashed against their barricade, sending the planetoid spinning. Her inhibitions melting away with her tension, the raven-haired bather flicked the water, sprinkling her property with a gentle splash. Some droplets fled out of the tub, landing near her phone screen:

"Southern Pole Pelted by Watery Meteors"

"Drops Estimated To Have Larger Circumference Than Moon"

"Why is her face getting further away

is this an optical illusion

I'm scared"


Thanks to continual splashing, the planet gently floated out of her reach. It passed over her massive, submerged legs. Tomoko took a second to vainly admire her own reflection. A pervy, rotten shut-in, with messy hair and a thin frame; and yet, a looming landscape that surrounded Planet "Iscandar".

She laughed gently in delight.

When they swayed to exactly the right place, something rumbled below them - and in an alarming jolt, two prolonged chunks of flesh rose from the murky waters on either side. Graceful, yet terrifying, oceans crashed off their round surfaces as they rose higher and higher. Tomoko plucked the puny planet out of the water with her smallest toes. "Caught you! Planet toejam, planet toejam!" She taunted them with incessant wiggling, before bringing her sole in closer - and plopping them in the water. "No matter w-where you wander off to... Your o-o-owner will always reel you back in!... Heheh..."

The sphere merely bobbed, between her squatting knees and curled torso.

An errant buzz on the phone signaled a new message. "'Planet toejam?' The fuck is wrong with her"

She took a deep breath, turning red as her own words echoed back off the bathroom walls. "Uh, anyway... I should... Probably wash you after... th-that."

Taking Iscandar in one dripping hand, and a soapy brush in the other, she began scrubbing. By this point, their barrier must've been smudged with fingerprints, fluids, and now toeprints. She thought to herself how thankful everyone would be for making the sky all nice and clean again. Only one problem: now that she got into it, the spherical shape was hard to keep straight. Smooth, and wet, it kept slipping out of her grasp, landing in the water with a juicy *plunk*. She could only coat a little bit of it with soap bubbles, before the ball slid away once again. Each time, it was like a whole population taking a 50-mile dive in a pool, then lifted up her hand like an elevator. Gravity alternated between freefall and flight.

Darn it, Tomoko thought as she clutched the brush. I sounded so confident when I said I'd clean them. And now I'm messing it up! Why can't this dumb planet just cooperate for once...

In frustration, she gripped the surface as hard as she could, and ran the bristles hard over its surface...

...And tore the continents clean off the face of the planet!

*Plop* *Plop* *Plop*

They all peeled off, and rained into the bathtub. One after another, they popped back up, their green surfaces (dotted with grey) facing upright. The orb in her hand was now a plain blue marble, with only a few misty clouds wandering around. Tomoko froze up, shaking - her nervous rumbling scattering the detached landmasses around her. A nice, large one bumped into her knee, tickling gently.

She waved her hands nervously. "I... that... I really didn't mean to... Uhm... wreck your geology..." More waves flowed from her as she hyperventilated. She bit her nails, wondering what was happening to them.

Planetary Cleanup by TFWNoGiantGF

One settlement, barely perceptible, drifted into the bit of her nipple peeking from the water. The landmass itself only barely outsized her megalithic pink nub. It let a tiny jolt when it collided - making her instinctively tap the annoyance. The islands sunk under her phalange; before rising again. The force field was still protecting the land - even if it had split apart from her harsh hand movements.

She stared, startled. "Huh. Wonder what it's like down there..."

Again, the abandoned phone filled with messages:

"FLIGHTS TO MIRVANIA CANCELLED, UNTIL IT DRIFTS BACK AWAY FROM HER SHOULDER"

"Internet's down in the Vynwyn Islands. They've detached from the grid, and they don't have sattelites."

"Anyone in Andatt have pics of her boobs? I hear the view's great there"

"See, if we built my special Transit Bridges, our landmasses would still be connected. Now our only neighboring country is Armpitstan."

"Guys im crying. the ocean is literally gamer girl bathwater."


The lands of Iscandar were, indeed, floating in the waves around her massive form - made slightly scuzzy by her putrid bacteria. Fisheries quickly stopped all work. Mighty freighters remained stopped in ports, lest they leave the protective barrier - and be overturned by a large tsunami wave, collide with a stray chunk of skin, or get sucked down the drain.

They were less than toy boats to her.

Tomoko stood up - that passive act on its own creating salty rainfall, as water splashed from her chest. A thin spray of water, thousands of feet high, surrounded each leg - more of the misty splashes born with each shiver. Experimentally, she spun her ankle in circles - and caught the countries in a raging whirlpool. Her shoulders slowly relaxed, seeing them settle in an orbit around her. "Huh. I thought continents had magma underneath? Guess the plate tectonics work differently for Iscandar. Or maybe I rubbed too hard, and tore the magma off, too..."

Still focused on cleaning herself, she shampooed her wet hair, observing the living map that scattered below her. With a nervous smile, she flaunted her chest out, attempting a "sexy" pose to tease the people - though with the low perspective, and the steam from the bath, they could barely see past her knees. With the detached landscape floating amid soapy bubbles, there was no place for them that didn't fall under her looming shadow. From every nation, each bastion of civilization, a giant girl's soaking, slender legs reached as far as the eye could see.

Upon having soaped her locks, the girl shuffled past the largest continent to pick up a soap bar. Before putting it to her skin, the gears in her mind began turning. "I g-guess I should get you all back in one piece..." She leaned over, and splashed a few landscapes closer in. Then, the planet-like girl scooped them up, cradled in her cupped hand; through each continental chunk could easily rest on a single finger segment.

And slowly, careful not to rupture their shields or dirt, she laid them out on her soap. Iscandar had no oceans at all; just hard, wet ivory on their shores, stretching on for kilometers. Their bases, still warm with molten rocks, melted firmly into the white ground; keeping them glued in.

Tomoko, temporarily deprived from their images and videos, simply contented herself with imagining their reaction. How could they possibly react to seeing a massive, dirty wall approach them, engulf their soap-stuck cities - knowing that it was a girl's armpit? She literally rubbed it in their faces, biting her lip at the lumpy mountains smoothly scraping her pores.

"I... cleaned you..." She jammed it deep into her other armpit, squeezing the colonized bar as hard as possible. "So you're... cleaning me!"

The soap dissolved from her hard brushing, and people held to buildings for support. Still, the phone messages rang out to the warm, empty void of the bathroom:

"help!!! any harder and we'll slip off into another country!"

"That smell... Dear Lord, forgive me for ever saying her pussy was rank. I'd jump back in there in a heartbeat."

"Haha, there are tiny hairs in her pits. One just broke through the barrier and crushed downtown. Can she even see them?"


Satisfied with their "help", Tomoko sighed. "Feels so nice to wash this dumb bacteria off..." To her contentment, the civilization remained intact, still stuck to the bar of sensitive-skin soap. Her green eyes loomed over it, and whispered: "H-h-how about a 'world tour'? B-because... Your world will touch every bit of me..." She forced a smile, despite her pounding nerves. "F-funny... right...?"

Knowing it was useless to wait for an answer, she started off rubbing the continents across her scrawny, multi-kilometer arms. The young woman soaped up the other side for good measure - confident that they could stay in place. The force fields clashed against each of her fingers - they were becoming quite familiar with their goddess' fingerprints, and the unique force of her grasp on their world.

Down to her shoulders and torso, she made sure to clean thoroughly around her navel - all sorts of lint could get stuck in its swampy confines. A blush crossed her face when she took them to her chest - though humble, they felt sensitive to the touch as she passed the people over them. The pink masses jostled them, jiggling slightly with each impact. Tomoko briefly felt self-conscious, wondering how much cleaning around her nipples was too much. But soon, she chased those thoughts from her mind. "These little things said I smelled... They said Yuu had better hygiene... Well, look, everyone! Look at how hygienic and healthy I am!" On each syllable, she relentlessly assailed the bar, practically breaking it in half against the smooth, silky boob skin.

The tits' tiny size meant that the people could clearly hear her heart rumble in excitement. The "small" nipples swelled up, prodding and pushing against the protective domes. Friction, hot water, her embarrassment, and her growing lust - these all heated the entire world. News and social media went wild:

"Understanding Our New Ocean: How Ice Caps Won't Survive These Next Ten Minutes"

"Just fookin fumigate us whydontcha"

"What kinda sociopath is she? EVERYONE cleans their face first and moves down."


Excitedly, the girl weaved her world around each leg, like a twisted roller coaster. To everyone at the gym, these legs were pretty short and weak - barely able to handle the exercise bikes. Now, as a whole civilization washed the sweat from that social nightmare off, they were soft pillars rising into heaven.

Balancing awkwardly, she rubbed the soap world across the intricate wrinkles of her sole, and carefully between each toe. "Totally stink-free... Everyone, please say, 'Tomoko's feet smell great!'" She lay silent, listening to the muted buzz from the grey specks, while moving to the next foot - scrunching her digits around their skies. "I-It feels kinda dirty... But also, reeeaaally clean..."

The messages reported:

"God, I was sure I would get stuck on her tits!"

"Those legs go on for millennia"

"QUIZ: Which Part of Tomoko is the Most Sensitive?"

"LIVE: Celebrity arrested for public masturbation quoted saying: ''Tomoko's feet smell great!'"


After a moment to wipe the soap off, the bather splashed her face, and brushed the world around her plush cheeks, teensy nose, and thin forehead. The surfaces receded against the dome barriers, giving every person inside a panoramic view of her pores. Even the bags under her eyes (inherited from her father, and deepened by hours of late-night MMORPG raids and hentai binges) were mountain ranges to them.

And at last, it was time to clean the parts below her waist. After having it loom nearby for so long; above them, beside them; swaying, twitching, tightening, and loosening; they finally touched her mountainous backside. She ground the cities against each juicy, wet monolith in succession, spinning the soap bar in dizzying spirals. Her cheeks clenched, nerves sensing the unique mix of soft soap, jagged buildings, warm liquid, and ice-tipped mountains.

"Stay calm, stay calm... Every part of me needs cleaning..." With shaking, excited hands, Tomoko jammed the rod in her crack.

The wet cheeks drowned out all the bathroom lights. The sounds of her quick pulse deafened all screams of panic. The unique blend of odors, accumulated over a morning workout in too-warm attire, overrode all other smells; nay, it burned into their very minds. The whole anus-cleaning experience embedded the nerd's very essence into the landscape.

Only once they had sufficiently washed off her sweat, her hand delivered Iscandar from the anal hellscape. It was as if they'd traversed a solar system with each brush. And yet a quick rinse, with rivers of bathwater, cleansed it of all the soap they brought. Compared to that, it felt downright calming and gentle when the girl brushed them through her pubes, and gently tapped her vagina. "I, uh, don't use too many feminine products there... But it mostly cleans itself, right? Th-the wonders of the human b-b-body..."

After taking her time soaking in the room-temperate water, Tomoko pulled out the plug. A few islands, having escaped her notice earlier, were still adrift - and floating towards the drain. They approached the vortex, spinning around in its pull...

...Until a pair of gargantuan toes stopped them. The waters flowed beneath them, while they remained stuck in the nets of skin between the digits. She brought them back up on a single finger, smiling proudly. "D-don't worry, you can't get away!... Wait, does that sound too threatening...?"

Mumbling to herself, she found the watery marble that was once a planet; and placed the islands back on its surface. "You were so good at scrubbing. I think I'll let you have y-your old planet back."

One by one, she stuck the continents to the tip of her pointer finger, and carefully dipped them into the aquatic surface. One by one, millions of people saw what seemed like floating landscapes; before landing in relative safety into a spot on the seas. Having remade the geology of Iscandar, Tomoko wrapped herself in a white towel to dry off. All the while, she read comments on her trusty phone. She expected tons of thanks for her mercy - and remorse for how stinky they called her earlier.

Alas; they bore no such positivity.

"Dammit, you got all the positions wrong. Why does Salland have a border with Run-Zu now?"

The dark-haired girl stammered, before replying by text: "But I DID put you back, right?"

Another post read: "Our islands were tropical! You've placed them right in the Arctic zone?! We'll freeze!"

She blushed again. "Just think of it as a nice change of weather! If you don't like it, just move to whatever continent I put on the equator."

Finally, one direct message: "The entire country of Yunfer is missing. The one shaped like two eggs?"

The immense girl groaned. She looked over the planet, reluctantly. "No, that's impossible. I put them over... Over..." No signs of the country. She scanned her bar of soap. Unsuccessful, she rubbed her towel harder to dry off. A discreet itching sensation came from her butt. Tomoko reached down to scratch it...

...And sure enough, the twin ovals of Yunfer peeled off. She looked away in shame. "Uh, I-I must've rubbed you guys off while I was cleaning my ass... S-sorry..." Still averting her green eyes, she relocated the country; accidentally pushing them on top of another nation's protective barrier, before depositing them in the sea. "But... It was really clean, w-wasn't it?"

Back to her private messages, Tomoko checked the time that she'd scheduled with Yuu.

End Notes:

This part was written two months later, while procrastinating on another project.

I'd written enough stories with an odor focus. It was time for me to write a story about eliminating odors.

Planetary Visitor by TFWNoGiantGF

*Driing~!*

The doorbell rang, making Tomoko practically toss her planet into a juggling act. "Guh - already? How long was I soaking in there?" The marble-sized landscape finally settled in her palm, pruney fingers wrapping around it while she ran to her room to suit up.

Harsh quakes shook the populace with each step. Halfway down the hall, she rushed back to the bathroom to pick her phone up again - hurriedly tapping in "Coming!" Through the next journey to her room, a flurry of messages passed onscreen, beneath her notice:

"Make up your mind, what room are you going to?"

"was that a doorbell

who was that

are we saved yet"

"Currently offering shelter to people trying to adapt to the new, humid climate, after the continents changed places. (We have air conditioning!)"


Still naked, with her wet hair cascading and shaking over her shoulders - she opened her closet. Her nimble hands tugged at various pieces of cloth, tossing each away in a hurry. "That's a good t-shirt, but Yuu's gonna be all dressy... These pants are hot, but it doesn't fit me anymore!... Ooh, this hat is stylish, that's sure to --wait. That's part of a cosplay, I'll look stupid outdoors in it..."

Plopped upon their owner's mattress, the world found themselves pelted with a barrage of wrinkled clothes. The young woman rummaged through her drawers, each large enough to carry several of their worlds. From the phone, several images and videos buzzed onscreen. A thin tank top draped their sky, its well-loved threads brushing across their force field barrier. Between the thin holes between the fibers, some cities could glimpse a pair of plain white panties falling over them, too. The globe rocked, as the comforter underneath it shifted from the weight of solar-system-spanning yoga pants and jackets.

Finally, with little time, she tossed puffy underwear on; covered it with a clean-looking grey shirt, that hugged her thin frame nicely; pulled a baggy hoodie on top of it; shimmied into a black skirt-short combo; wrapped together with her old cabbie hat. Her own reflection stared back at her, looking somewhat sick and mismatched. "Aw geez. I look like a Final Fantasy side-character..."

The cell phone buzzed again. From Iscandar's minuscule transmission towers flowed reports of darkened skies; discussion about their owner's underwear scent; and speculation about their fate. But on top of all that, a text message from the woman at the door: "Is this a bad time?"

She gulped, taking a deep breath to brace herself for the embarrassment to come; and pulled the planet out from under her assorted attire. "Don't try to hide, dumb bugs! This was your idea!" Her lithe legs traversed the floor, making its boards creak. "Now she'll see what a slob I am... And our support levels were going up so well, too!"

Finally at the entrance, she opened it. With the force of a siege party raiding a fortress' opened doors, Yuu Naruse burst in - and took her friend in her open arms. "Oh, Mokocchi! I'm glad today worked out! We haven't really gotten together since my 18th!"

The feeling of a gentle, human touch almost melted the dark-haired girl; her index curled around the marble world in tension. Against her own humble chest, this visitor's generous curves brushed her - clad in a stylish beige jacket. The black skirt below that was so short, it was practically criminal: revealing long stretches of thick thighs, dressed in tight stockings. One of her heels popped up, the way they only do in movies - and there wasn't a touch of dirt on her dress shoes. Tomoko's weary eyes bulged, the peachy perfume on her friend's honey-brown locks making her sneeze. The nerd whispered to herself: "I-is this gal trying to make me jealous of her hot bod... Or seduce me?"

Unaware of the mixed feelings bubbling in her friend's gut, the taller of the two simply kept hugging. Like an innocent woodland creature, her rounded cheeks burrowed into Tomoko's loose clothing, and her wide eyes shut. "How's school? Tomoki? Oh, did you check out that new MMO expansion?"

"Yeah... good... F-fun..." With a wobbling mouth, Tomoko uncurled her lanky fingers. Iscandar now had a perfect view of her towering frame, from the very top of her light scalp... And this guest wasn't looking to them at all.

The devious woman's mind wandered. Such disloyal little subjects - putting her through this embarrassment. If they loved "Goddess Yuu" so much, maybe they deserved a close-up view...

Planetary Butt Cheeks by TFWNoGiantGF

The world shook in the dark-haired beast's grasp. They shook at her nervous stammering; at her dark murmurings; and now, at her evil chuckles. With only a blink, the globe slid slowly off the precarious platform of Tomoko's palm. The landscapes of Yuu's jacket whirled by, a massive, shapeless blur. As the world spun - at a dizzying speed that sent rows of traffic and civilians flying - every continent gained a view of their eventual destination...

A tightly-stretched waistband. With a covert tug, the geeky girl pulled her friend's skirt back slightly - making the perfect little spot for the blue marble to fall in.

With a tiny *plop*, and a slight *snap*, Planet Iscandar was presently wedged in the unaware beauty's panties - snugly pressed to her bulbous rump.

Pulling away from the hug in surprise, Yuu blinked in circles around the room. "Huh? Was that a bug?"

"Yep. A few of them..." Tomoko nodded slyly, looking aside to her phone. "Just dumb, pathetic buggies, who can't appreciate our generosity..."

Covertly, she tapped a message on the social network site: "You like my pal? Let's see you to comment on my odor, after spending a few hours in her cave of stench."

Suddenly, Yuu tapped her shoulder. "Uh, I can leave, if you're doing something important..."

"No! No... no need..." Blushing furiously, the pale-faced young woman slammed her phone in her pocket. "I'm really glad to have you here. Wh-what do you say we... Go for a walk?"

With a sweet clap of her hands, the taller of the two jumped in closer - her rear wobbling noticeably. "Right! You said you were taking this time to exercise?" She giggled, swinging the door open. "I hope I can keep up with you. You look buffer than usual!"

Tomoko fidgeted - taking in the full view of Yuu's rotund cheeks. With her skirt style, she could see flashes of lacy panties every now and again... And the outline of an insignificant planet caught between its active bounces. She imagined the view from ground level - pandemonium each time she lifted a leg, mountains lodged in the canyon-esque skin folds... She idly commented: "And you look huge..."

"Mokocchi-!?" Yuu held her stomach in shock.

Realizing what she'd blabbed out, the shorter of the two waved her hands rapidly "Huge-hugely popular...!" She offered, awkwardly - scurrying to get into her outdoor shoes.

---

*Step step step*

"...So, I think that's a red flag. Don't you agree, Mokocchi?"

"I kinda... wish a dude would do that to me..."

"Seriously? But--"

"I-i-it was a joke! Of... of course, she should dump that jerkwad!"

"They're not really together yet, though."

"Oh? Oh, uh, I-I missed that..."

Bright tulips and roses peeked out to meet the walkers, framing their winding path. They'd already passed this spot a few times; Tomoko recognized the fountain, with the sunlight gleaming against it. By her calculations, they'd reach the bump in the road in three, two...

"Woah!"

Once again, Yuu tripped over it. And her companion was quick to respond: looking at her phone for a full report of the sudden earthquake.

And there it was. From a thousand angles, a clear view of gargantuan, pillowy masses. Their tiny tech was nothing to scoff at; the resolution was so high, she could make out practically every peachy pore of her friend's ass through the screen. Her heart throbbed as the slightest wiggle made skyscrapers buckle; and sent people racing around...

This was all happening in that realm of an ass - trodding right beside her!

Seeing those wild jiggles, Tomoko couldn't help but take advantage of the situation. "Hey, you... uh, got kicked dirt on... your skirt."

In a careless flick of her arm, Yuu nudged her left cheek. Millions around Iscandar saw the sky spinning. "Did I get it?"

"L-let me..." Holding back an excited breath, her devious partner moved her own digits across the meaty expanse. She squeezed the gelatinous posterior into the ball, making sure to knead it thoroughly.

Her creamy-haired companion tapped her elbow, laughing quietly. "Uhm, Mokocchi, people are watching..."

Snapping away with a final wipe, the nerd's face shot up. "A-aurgh...!" And for sure - a few passerby were walking by in hurried steps, whispering. Her face went red. Did she cross a line there? This was her old bestie, after all. Her slender form sunk towards a park bench, taking in the clean air and peaceful chirping. "I think... I might need a break..."

Yuu nodded. "Good idea! I'm tripping so much, it must mean my legs are tired." She lifted her skirt with disgusting grace to take her seat. Even as embarrassed as she was, Tomoko still took note of the way the butt plopped on the seat beside her. It sunk in, supporting her entire body mass - from honey-dyed head to well-dressed toes - lifting up to relax on a simple wooden footrest. That crushing weight, that intense pressure... it was outright pinpointing the minuscule world. She took a second to get comfy in her spot - mashing the populace between her cheeks, without a care. On instinct, the geek's lean hand reached for her pocket - wanting to see what was going on in those smooth, soft, yet dangerous panty depths...

And from the sneak peek she glimpsed, it was overwhelming. The itty-bitty marble was compressed into a thick dimension of darkness and pink flesh. Layers of atmosphere merged with her natural body heat, sprinkled with her peachy fragrance. And from the numbers going up, it looked like everyone had something to say about being sat on by this woman...

"So - " the familiar, sugary voice yanked into the real world again "- how's that little planet treating you? You haven't mentioned it." Her eyes were wide in genuine interest, leaning in - and shifting the weight below her buttocks.

Tomoko rapidly covered her screen. "Uh... G-great...! We... Uh, we've got..." She gulped. "...c-common interests." What to say? She still, technically, had no idea what these new micro-balls were really for. As far as she knew, they could be toys, pets, or even meals. She might've just been playing with her food... And she wasn't going to tell her dear companion about her experiences masturbating with a particularly talkative vegetable.

With a wave of her hand, the unaware tormentor sat up straight - rolling the orb directly under her tailbone. "That's funny! Which reminds me, are you still playing Realms of Isekai? I got the last expansion, and I'm totally lost..."

The thin woman nearly needed neck surgery for that whiplash. This glamorous gal just brushed over billions of people, as if they were an everyday purchase. "Uhm... Yeah. It gets really grindy in the late game."

"That's fine! I'm good at grinding. Grind, grind..." To prove it, Yuu twisted her hips - working her cheeks deep into the bench. They moved at binding speeds; jiggling against each other; focusing their mass on the puny marble in unremitting bounds...

Soon, she stopped. "...Mokocchi? Are you okay?"

A splotch of pure red among the grass and flowers, Tomoko's face hung limply off the bench's armrest, froth coming out of her mouth. "I... Hwah... Hwhgh... J-just... Need a bath... need to go to... the b-bathroom..."

---

Upon having recovered, Tomoko raced off to a unisex public restroom a short distance away. She peeked at her pal, returning her thumbs-up sign, while locking the door. "Urk, that was close... I nearly spilled the beans!"

Now in private, she took out her phone. With the dust-like size of the communication towers on Iscandar, she had to lean in one corner to get any signal from their internet. But finally, a few bars popped up onscreen; and with that, her smile grew. "Tell me... Does the sun still shine out of Goddess Yuu's ass?"

All across every news site, full-spread images of her friend's derriere covered headlines. Dozens of people shared videos of their little spots on the pebble getting covered in the skin. Over time, more sweat and heat accumulated on her seat. Little itches and pushes had the planet engulfed in the supple, gargantuan flesh. And as the behemoth woman took her seat, the very core buckled under her weight - great cracks forming in its mighty, rocky base. Recently, top scientists had set up a live stream of the sky from various angles, measuring the sheer force in her twitches. The "grinding" earlier had set a global record!

But slowly, Tomoko's Schadenfreude faded. Through the streaming service, a set of messages raced by in the chat - cacophony combining into a single tune:

"Yuuuuuu <3<3<3"

"Sooper thiccccc"

"I'm crazy over that ass!!!"

"SIT HERE"


For the first time in a while, Tomoko was subject to second-hand embarrassment. All those posts about the cataclysmic backside... And not a single one of the posters alarmed, or even irritated. She was ready to defend her friend against their insults and accusations; but no matter what posts, live feeds, or comments she scrolled by, they had nothing bad to say. Every one of them was downright admiring the gargantuan cheeks threatening their lives. "Wh-what's gotten into you guys...?"

"such a fresh fragrance!"

"We've gotta restructure our city. Become a better cussion for our qt goddess."

"Screw this force field, I wants touch the butt up close!"

"Report: Yuu is Breathtaking, All Over"


Confusion filled the woman's features. Her breath became shallower, but louder. This wasn't going as planned! Spending hours in underpants should've been punishment for Iscandar... Not a reward! They weren't supposed to accept her like this - without her even doing anything but wiggling that ass! And after their TRUE owner had given them so much, too!

A brusque knock at the door startled her. From the other side, a boy's voice shouted: "Quit jerking off in there, you old pervert! There's a line!"

Tomoko shook her head, gritting her teeth in pain. "...S-somehow... I became one of those hidden camera creepers..."

When she left the restroom - hiding her face from the handsome guy outside - she took slow steps, planning her approach with Yuu. Should she spill the beans? Maybe her friend would understand... Or maybe she'd call her out on her antics, and leave. Just maybe, though, she could teach her the RIGHT way to use the planet...

...No, why was she fantasizing about her buddy like that? With how innocent she was, she probably wouldn't be able to suggest anything fun. It simply wasn't in her to willingly torment little beings. The best thing to do would be to move Iscandar someplace else. Either a different spot on that bod, to show them some REAL terror... Or maybe on her own body, so they could get reacquainted with their owner. Something less lewd, maybe. The repeated snapshots of her friend's butt were flowing out of her ears now...

Planetary Stroll by TFWNoGiantGF

With her companion in sight, Yuu got up from the bench to greet her. "Welcome back! All set?"

Tomoko looked aside, to the lush gardens. Without thinking, she said: "Y-yeah... I dumped a lot..." - and instantly regretted it, stuttering like crazy.

Without missing a beat, the light-haired young woman smiled brightly. "Don't we all, sometimes?" As she wandered on the park's pathways, her butt began wiggling anew. The outline of that densely populated marble peeked out from the panties, rolling about in little twists...

Wanting to remove the planet from the panties (but still unsure how to discuss how, precisely, they got in), Tomoko shuffled her heels. "Yuu, y-you... uhm, h-have a w-wedgie..."

But before "Mokocchi" could reach for it herself, the unaware beauty already adjusted her underwear. She tugged it back and forth in a quick flick. Thousands of cities scraped rapidly across the wide surface of her rear. In a last pull, they slipped from the left leg opening...

...right into the opening of her form-fitting, translucent stockings. The blue dot peeked out to the park's open air, barely a speck against the miles and miles of thigh. When finished, Yuu tapped her legs together - making the world wiggle lower, slowly, seas and continents spinning on her unaware pillars of flesh. "Thanks! Did I fix it?"

"Uh... Th-that's... To say... Y-y-yeah, b-b-better..." The shy woman was wide-eyed in shock. But how could she say anything, without revealing Planet Iscandar's precarious position... and the dirty antics she'd been up to? Not only that; with those innocent, wide brown eyes, Yuu would probably start bawling if she knew the destruction she was causing.

In any case, maybe it was best to keep them there: forcing the populace to struggle in a piece of well-loved legwear, as they continued their casual stroll.

With each thundering step, the world rolled further down the omnipresent leg. Only a thin barricade kept them held, tightly, against the length of pale skin. Between awkward small talk, Tomoko glanced at their journey from her phone. Their messages poured in:

"Woah, it's an endless tunnel..."

"the outdoors is kinda dizzying. i prefer being in that dark spot, it felt safe"

"Yuu's Glorious Butt is Now 3 Planets Away. (UPDATE: 4 Planets)"


She giggled to herself. Soon, Iscandar would approach Yuu's shoes; the same ones that'd spent so much time strolling in the heavy sun. The devious nerd pictured the entirety of their achievements, trampled mercilessly beneath tons of big, smelly foot... As long as that force field stayed up, they'd come crawling back to her, begging for her to keep them!

"You're laughing, Mokocchi!" The clueless titan strolled a step or two ahead. "Something funny?"

Dark, baggy eyes tilting to the pavement, she quieted her snickering. "N-no... Well, actually..." With fingers tapping together, she looked at the path ahead - trying to piece together an excuse for her rebellious chuckles. "...Have you been to the arcade nearby? Since we were talking about games... I got k-kinda... nostalgic for those..."

With a look of contemplation, Yuu thought. "If I remember the schedule, it closes soon." But immediately after, it changed to a grin. "We'll have some time if we run, though!"

And ahead she dashed, in galaxy-spanning strides. The high kicks of her legs sent the miniature planet wiggling down to the crevice behind her knee. The mass of wrinkles folded and unfolded around the sphere, burying the entire surface in the flexing skin. "Hurry up, Mokocchi!"

She followed, panting heavily. That exercise in the morning and through the park was enough; she could only survive this by focusing on the end goal.

Through a brisk jog, Tomoko stole occasional peeks at her phone; or at her companion's leg. The teensy world sunk along the calf muscles, tormented by their flexes. Then, it stuck around the ankle, staring into the mouth of her shoe. Eventually, it slipped underneath her heel. Within an instant, Yuu commented: "Oof! A pebble?"

The dark-haired girl struggled to keep her face on straight. "C-can't stop now! J-just stomp it!"

And on command, Yuu's jog became more intense; the SCRUNCH beneath her left foot rang out, crisp as an autumn leaf. "Huh, feels like it's massaging me!"

Quickly, the results popped up on the mobile screen. It was astounding! People crawling through the streets; massive cracks in the soil; entire cities buried in the delicate, fleshy folds of that gigantic sole!

Come to think of it, this was the first time in a while she'd seen Yuu's feet. Having rolled under the arc, the planet's videos and photos gave her a panoramic view. Every phalange scrunched in excitement. A silver toe ring adorned the middle digit, though no normal-sized person outside could see it. Her ball and heel outsized any manmade structure several times over. From any other perspective, her stompers would be dainty, slim little things - neat and sensitive. From here, they were instruments of mass destruction - every bit of smell, heat, and force magnified a hundredfold.

And yet, the admiring messages continued:

"Would gladly die under her!"

"I've never been a foot person, but something about this pink sky is really making me lose control"

"Breaking: Celebrity Broke Out of Prison, Masturbating and Chanting 'Yuu's Feet Smell Great!'"


Tomoko glared at the screen, and typed: "You're asking for it now."

Before she sent it, she arcade's door opened - directly into her phone-focused face. The impact sent her to the ground, choking on her spit.

The guy leaving the establishment gasped, dropping his things. "Crap! I'm sorry!"

Yuu reached to her, giving her an upskirt view. "Oh no, you're bleeding! Your nose, it's gushing blood..."

***

With the situation at the entrance patched up (using heavy bandages and apologies), the two women navigated the arcade's rows of cabinets and machines. The blasting fire of light gun games; the bells and whistles of crane and basketball machines; and the beeps of pinball machines; they felt oddly empty. Most of the gamers were leaving for the day. The honey-haired damsel tapped her friend's shoulder. "We only really have time for one... You're the expert, choose for me!"

Tomoko itched at the tissues in her nose. Despite the medley of joyous sounds, and despite having chance to show her skills off, her mind kept returning to the insole-bound planet. Knowing they were continuously cheering and drooling at Yuu's soles - it coloured the bright cabinet art with a dull filter. She couldn't concentrate on the beefy dudes in that HD fighting game; or the cool motorcycle controller, a stylish vehicle of her dreams; or that worn dance pad for the loud music game...

...A dance pad? A music game? Ideas sprouted in her clever head. *Too perfect!*

With a sudden, shifty smile, the geek grabbed her friend's shoulders - and began directing her to the rhythm game. "Heeey, h-how about a round of Step Step Stagegroove? Y-you're good at d-dancing games!"

Yuu dragged her heels - doubtlessly bringing chaos below. "Uhm, I really wanted to play a game together with you... Are you sure you're still up for that kind of exercise?"

Biting her lip to hold back the pain (and excitement), Tomoko laughed unconvincing. "I-it's fine! Really, for one or two songs, i-it's okay!" Her whole body screamed in protest, steaming and rattling like a boiling kettle. But she'd survive this agony - if it meant watching her toy world get pounded to mush. With masterful speed, she swiped coins in to pay. Just as quickly, she singled out a heavy metal song - with a racing BPM, and hundreds of jumping steps. A nightmare for anyone playing it... And a death sentence for any tiny colonies under that player's feet.

Though she was shaking, tapping both her shoes on the steel arrows anxiously, Yuu stared with intent at the colourful figures onscreen. She psyched herself up for the ordeal to come. Mokocchi took a spot beside her, rubbing her pants - and stealing a peek at her phone.

"It smells so good"

"Her fooot looks teeense, I wanna massaaaage it"

"Why did she stop? What's happening?"


Being so distracted by the vistas of Yuu's solar-system-scale soles, Tomoko didn't notice the first arrow commands falling. She scrambled to catch up with them, getting into the rocking rhythm of this track. But for once, her score onscreen was the last thing on her mind.

To her left, her friend was pounding on the floor, legs lifting high before slamming the arrow-decorated mat. Each of the impacts lifted stray dirt from the ground, in minuscule sandstorms. Yuu was out of practice, missing many of the trickier beats; but she made up for it by hitting the next few with increased vigor and pep. With the hefty force of each leap, it practically felt as if the earthquakes were happening right there, in the arcade.

"Oh gosh, it's hard! And it's getting harder!" She moaned to the ceiling, holding a long note. "I'm heating up! My heels are just moving on their own!"

With pupils shrinking, the shorter dancer stammered. "Yeah, I'm hard- uh, it's hard..." Wiping sweat from her hair, she took note of the perspiration building over Yuu's curvy body. Iscandar would be practically drowning at this point. Was she being too much of a jerk to them?

No time to react - the next arrows approached, the blades of the guillotine on this unaware execution. In Player 1's corner, Yuu's score grew steadily - as she pulled off rapid bounds, dashing from panel to panel. Tomoko, occupying Player 2's spot, kept slipping glances to the shoes beside her - and slipping on her own soles.

The song ended on a crescendo, with massive columns of arrows squeezed tightly together. With a clench of her fists, the unaware giantess trampled the left and right arrows rapidly. Again and again, her heels crashed down, with audible crunches even atop the electric guitar noises. Drops of sweat flew off her stockings. Finally, she leaped into the air, and landed firmly on both soles - crouching over before lifting up, her full weight on the ground.

She stretched her arms, taking long breaths, and admiring the "A" score that popped onscreen. "That really got me moving, Mokocchi!" Giving a sympathetic smile, she patted her friend's moist shoulder. "Still okay?"

"Y-y-yeah, great!" Tomoko had skipped out entirely on the last arrow stream to watch that spectacle. She didn't mind the "D" rank behind her. She didn't mind the few departing gamers giving her sideways glances. In her own way, she'd won completely.

End Notes:

Is it Dance Dance Revolution? Dancing Stage? Stepmania? In The Groove? Yes.

Planetary Farewells by TFWNoGiantGF

"The shaking is so fun!!!"

"I don't even care anymore, this sweat is too delicious"

"Petition: Destroy The Protective Barrier So We Can All Kiss Yuu's Toes"


It defied reason. It spat in the face of logic. Yuu had put Iscandar through a smelly hell on Earth. The videos of those gigantic soles crashing from above were pants-shittingly terrifying. Scientists recorded record heats, record quake magnitudes, record levels of property damage. Thanks to the rips in the ground, two of the continents had split into four. Literal rivers of salty juices were flowing through city streets. Even now, the world trembled, as the two girls returned to Tomoko's home.

But the tiny people kept praising Yuu. As if every single twitch of her toe was magic; as if she had brought their lives new meaning with only a word; as if their dear owner didn't exist.

"Maybe they'd be better off staying as her insole," she mumbled. "As if I care what who they prefer... Dorks on a dirty marble..."

With a sigh, the dark-haired girl's tired palm swiped the updates away. She opened the door, wiping her shoes on the mat before entering. "Well... Thanks for that."

Her friend pumped her arms. "It was exciting! Oh, I should take off my shoes if I'm coming in."

"N-no need--!" Her heart raced. This was it: the moment Yuu found out about her dumb little prank. Things couldn't be the same between them after that. She'd lose all credibility; all her relationship points; all hope for future get-togethers. And her sweet, cheery friend, who wouldn't hurt a fly - she'd learn about the vast destruction she accidentally wrought out! Peeking down with trembling cheeks, Tomoko couldn't help but watch the right foot exit its stylish shoe. It had a lithe frame; cleanly-cut nails: and a diamond on its toe ring...

...Wait, that wasn't a diamond. That was a planet. A tiny, blueish planet; with visible cities spread across its minuscule continents.

"...Wh-what?" She stammered. As Yuu lifted the left shoe off, she saw the rest of her digits relax on the floor. And that other shining ring, which she'd only seen from below in that camera - it had a world on it, too! A whole, bustling civilization, right underneath her! "What's that?"

The fashionable woman blinked. "Huh?" Following her companion's line of vision, she understood. "Oh, the rings! Sorry, I didn't want to show off. That's not real silver."

Tomoko's shaking only grew wilder, her spine up in alert. "A-and those things... on-on top...?"

A question mark floated over Yuu's puzzled head. "The planets? What about them?"

"Wh-wh... h-h-how... did you... they were there... Th-the whole time...?" Her teeth chattered between words, trying to make sense of those pieces of planetary jewelry. And still, her friend stretched her toes out on the carpet, twirling their skies around.

With a little sigh, she nodded. "Yeah, I was wearing those worlds. I know this was supposed to a private get-together; but Planet Lefty and Planet Righty just couldn't stand being away from my feet that long. They're so greedy." Idly, she rubbed the ball of her right sole into the left ring, running it across the force field. "I also brought a couple in my belly button and cleavage. Bit of a hassle, huh?"

The nerdy woman covered her mouth. This did nothing to help her loss for words. Over 25 billion minuscule people was scurrying under her nose - tossed around by every step, wobble, and sound on that outing. "Is that... And they're okay with this?"

She rubbed a bit harder, massaging her worn sole's joints. "Oh, sure, they love going for walks! I think it's the perfume I wear. It's an aphrodisiac for tinies, or something? It keeps those cuties happy; and gives them a bit of encouragement to pamper me." Her eyes didn't lose a trace of their innocent glimmer while she looked at her friend, still brushing her dainty soles over the populace below. "I'm sorry, Mokocchi, did it smell too strong?"

With her fingers twitching, and head nodding slowly, Tomoko stammered: "D-didn't... notice..." So THAT'S why Iscandar went so crazy over her! She sighed, finally feeling some relief. Why would she base her self-esteem on those insects, who got mindlessly horny from nothing but a little sniff?

But soon, she started to worry again. Where WAS her little world now? Last time she saw them, they were in those stockings...

"Okay, I think Planet Lefty is feeling good now! Planet Righty needs a turn... Huh?" As Yuu shuffled on her right foot, she noticed something stuck to her left sole. Buried in filth and moisture; clinging behind her legwear; lodged firmly in her arch; a tiny blue-green sphere. "Wait... I don't remember this one?"

Tomoko went colorless, and prayed for a quick death. "Uh... Th-that's... The one you... gave me..." Her voice wavered as she tried her best to explain the events of the day before.

To her continued astonishment, the beautiful gal just giggled, and started rolling Iscandar out of her stockings - across her sole and calf. "Heehee, I thought I felt something ticklish when we were dancing! These sweeties just keep getting lost in the weirdest places, don't they?" She gently tossed the minuscule ball to her friend.

Juggling the entirety of Iscandar, the raven-haired woman went red with shame. She shut her eyes, and tightened her fist around the planet. She'd been perving out so much, and putting the people through torture - out of naught but misplaced envy. Why would she ever feel threatened by this girl, who'd been on her side ever since middle school? All her bottled emotions flowed out at once: "I'm... I'm sorry, Yuu! This was a gift from you, I... I neglected it! I should've been taking better care of it!"

While gasping, twitching from her self-loathing rant, Mokocchi felt Yuu's hand on her shoulder. That pleasant expression didn't change, no matter what her pal was saying. "Heeey, don't worry about it, Mokocchi. I've already squashed some itty-bitty worlds by accident. I think I ate a couple, too."

A little buzz from her cell phone; a few messages from the microbe folks:

"Aww, lucky worlds."

"God, that sweet smell is just filling the streets; I'm going to be too horny to do anything tomorrow..."

"swallow me yuu!!!"


No way. This fashionista, this ditz, destroyed so many lives - and was just mentioning it offhand? Tomoko stared deeply into her creamy lips. Knowing that civilizations had ended in those pillowy masses, each of the next words from shook like thunder in her brain: "It's no big deal. We can always buy another one! Besides, you've more than made it up to me. We should go outside and dance more often, okay?"

Her perception of her friend shifted in new degrees and angles; coming full circle from disgust, to admiration. The planet in her palm dropped loosely to the floor. And yet, in front of that, her face remained perfectly motionless. She whispered: "I've got lots to learn..."

***

After saying goodbyes, and exchanging thanks, it didn't take long for Tomoko's exhaustion to catch up with her. Very soon after, she crashed on the couch - not even bothering to change into her pyjamas.

Within her dormant mind, strange visions swirled around - mixing memories of her active day. She was traversing an empty, long plain, with soft ground receding beneath. Fog blocked her view of the horizons, and covered the sky. Her naked legs and hands crawled across the pinkish expanse. With long, heavy panting, she arrived at a natural oasis; and drank greedily from its sugary, flowing waters. The splash of the liquid against her tired face was warm, and smelt of peaches. In the pond's reflection, she looked slightly distorted.

She yawned. "This is a dream... I should probably wake up soon."

But then, her eyes spotted something in the reflection. High in the sky above; tinted by atmospheric distortion; beyond the drifting mists and twinkling stars; Yuu's gigantic face smiled down at her. It was the larger than an entire universe, and every beautiful, glowing feature was even more clear and lucid than in reality - from her bright cheeks, to her round lips, to her cute button nose. The bat of her delicate eyelashes extinguished a hundred suns. Below, her unclothed chest flowed freely - milky galaxies orbiting her perky, pink nipples. The colossal woman lifted a hand to wave at her speck-like friend, solar systems clustering between her fingers. Looking up, and out to the edges of the vast plain, Tomoko realized her place in this dream. The endless realm she was traversing was all one minuscule wrinkle of an interstellar vagina. This delicious oasis was an invisible dot of her moisture and feminine fluids. The fog around? Simply the natural musk from her warm organ, drifting over the tiny woman's body in a soft embrace.

When Yuu spoke, it drove deep into the dreamer's ears, blowing out a million lights with a heavenly breath: "This multiverse can get pretty cold. Make yourself at home down there, inside my comfy lower lips..." Her graceful expression slowly melted into a blushing, lustful gaze. "...My microbe Mokocchi."

Tomoko sighed happily. "...There's no rush. I can dream a while longer..." Letting go of the day's stress, she allowed herself to drop towards the reflection; and sink limply into the cleansing oasis of love juice...

Outside, in the real world, she clutched tightly to her hugging pillow. An impossibly lewd expression seized her sleeping features. She let out subconscious snorts, snores, and joyful mumbles. Her little brother passed by to drape a blanket on her; before tiptoeing to his room. On the chair nearby, her cell phone buzzed, sending messages from Iscandar drifting into the uncaring night:

"Please wake up! You're squishing our nations between your boobs and the pillow!"

"Oh God, her drool is getting everywhere"

"it's an oven in here!!!"

"Don't you dare nap here! None of us can get any sleep!"

"Entertainment: Celebrity Entering Rehab After Binge-Drinking Tomoko and Yuu's Sweat"

"We'll be stuck in this sweaty hell all night, won't we? RIP"

"I think her heartbeat's getting faster..."

End Notes:

These parts were done over a couple of weeks after the bath section. After two arcs of Tomoko dominating people in private, I decided to move her into a place where she was less at ease. We can all relate to Tomoko's awkwardness sometimes; but we can never forget the Yuus in our life supporting us. Yuus who may sometimes be more than they seem.

I'd loosely planned something with Yuu since the writing the second part; the buttstuff and ending only really came in once I started getting it in text, though.

If you want to pick up where this left off, feel free to add your own chapter to the storyline - or another storyline! More interstellar micro wonder in Omniworld, come one, come all! https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.540588

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9002