RP'S I Was Apart Of by Questathana, TFWNoGiantGF
Summary:

A collection of rp's I was apart of. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Gentle, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Omniworld
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9861 Read: 15482 Published: November 21 2019 Updated: July 28 2020

1. Gentle by Questathana

2. Willow and Katie by Questathana

3. Watamote by Questathana

4. Heather (and her customers) by Questathana

5. Sayaka and Aiko (Friends) by Questathana

Gentle by Questathana

Roleplays with Anonymous Person #1
_____________________

 

(Gentle, F/f)


The giantess’ apparence: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…

 

The tiny will be taking on a more disheveled appearance for this one. Her hair will be brown and long, with no care put into it causing it to be wild. The rest of her appearance will be shabby as well due to living on the streets. So think torn clothing and such. She will also have brown eyes and be in her late teens.

 

The tiny groans as she stumble down the street, her stomach growling from hunger. It had been almost a complete day since her last meal at this point and all her usual places had already been looted by other tinies and animals. At this rate she wasn't sure how much longer she could last. She was so hungry she was being less cautious than earlier. She wasn't even checking if there were any humans nearby before she started walking in the open.

 

 

The giantess was walking around the street as she was making a search for a tiny pet. She was not rich enough to buy one, so she had to hope to find one in a while. She finally saw a tiny girl on her own as she started to whisper "Hey there little girl." She started to gently drop a few of her bread crumbs to get her attention as she tried to befriend her at the same time. The giantess was nervous during this a bit.

 

 

The tiny hardly even notice your voice, completely fixated on the crumbs in front of her. She hurry forward and quickly eat them all, still feeling a bit hungry but mostly refreshed.

 

 

The giantess happily noticed the tiny eat them as she did not hear her voice so much. The giantess then bring down a crumb to the tiny while it is still in the giantess’ hand to see what she will do.

 

 

The tiny hurry forward to eat the crumb but stopped part way there, staring up at the giantess. The tiny slowly begin backing away.

 

 

"Don't be scared little girl. I just want to help you out." The giantess says softly as she tries to encourage the tiny to stay.

 

 

The tiny shakes her head, still moving away from the giantess.

 

 

"Well if you come, I can give you more food than you ever need" the giantess tries to bribe.

 

 

The tiny shakes her head some more. It didn't seem like she was going to agree anytime soon.

 

 

The giantess started to realize this as she looked like I was gonna cry, so she covered her face.

 

 

The tiny can't help but feel slightly bad seeing this but she also didn't want to give herself up.

 

 

The giantess then started to sit down nearby as she looked away sadly.

 

 

The tiny nervously walks closer to the giantess.

 

 

The giantess hears a bit of noise, but ignores it.

 

 

"U-umm, e-excuse me?" the tiny asks nervously.

 

 

"Yes?" the giantess said less nervously with her eyes still covered.

 

 

"C-can I have more food?" the tiny asks.

 

 

"Would you agree to come to my place, so I can keep you safe?" the giantess asks a bit nervous.

 

 

"I-I'm perfectly safe out here..." the tiny mutters, staring at the bread in your hand.

 

 

"But you get free food and I um get a friend finally" the giantess says nervously nervously.

 

 

"B-but humans are mean..." the tiny protests.

 

 

"Not all of us" the giantess says a bit sadly.

 

 

"I don't care, all the humans I've met are mean."

 

 

"Well you should at least get to know me first" the giantess says feeling like she will cry.

 

 

"Why? So you can hurt me like the other humans do?"

 

 

"What do you mean? I just want a friend and no human wants to be mine."

 

 

"S-so you don't plan on hurting me?"

 

 

"I would never do such a thing to someone like me or you."

 

 

"T-then I guess I can trust you. As long as you bring me more food, at least..."

 

 

"Of course I will. Can I take you to my house first, so you are safe?"

 _____________________

End Notes:

The first collection of rp's I will post here. Let me know what you want expanded on or turned into stories. Also let me know if you want better editing. 

Please comment, favorite and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal at paypal.me/questathana .

My personal discord: discord.gg/GabMt7R

Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n

Watamote RP discord:  discord.gg/KjuWHJn

My group about Small Civilizations:www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…

Willow and Katie by Questathana

_____________________

 

(Cruel, micro planets, crush, gum, scissors)

 

Willow will be pretty laid back and carefree most of the time, not really caring about how she treats the planets due to their much smaller size. Short compared to most goddesses, with brown hair coming down to my shoulders. she’ll have brown eyes and be pretty skinny.



Katie will be a bit of a klutz who kind of gave up with helping planets because she destroys enough with her clumsy nature. She tries her best though and she cares about others. She will have hair I dyed pink and blue eyes.



Willow yawns as they walk to school in the morning, having gotten little sleep last night. "So, you excited about school?" she asks as they approach the building.

 

 

"I guess I am a bit nervous about this whole new year and the work might get stressful. However, I am excited to meet new people and have fun experiences too."

 

 

"I can't wait to play with all the tiny planets and people. What class do we have first?" Willow asks.

 

 

"I believe English, but I might be mixing things up. You know how I am a bit of a klutz. I will try to have fun too."

 

 

"English, huh? I wonder what we're gonna do." Willow says as they enter the school. "Do you know which room number it is?"

 

 

"I think 302, but don't trust me because I probably screwed up again. Well we might be seeing how the planets react to our words and commands."

 

 

"Ooh, I wanna boss some tiny people around." Willow says with a smile, going to room 302.

 



Willow opens the door to find a gorgeous teacher with brown hair and green eyes say "Sorry wrong room girls."

 

 

"S-sorry. Do you know where the English room is?" Willow asks.

 



"Oh it's alright. It's the first day. Everyone makes mistakes. It is the room a few doors away. Room 307."

 

 

"Thank you!" Willow calls as they leave, going to room 307 and entering.

 

 

"I am so sorry this happened Willow. I did warn you about all of this."

 

 

"It's fine. At least you got kinda close." Willow tells Katie.

 

 

"Well that does not mean anything. Thanks anyway" Katie says giving a gentle hug.

 

 

Willow smiles and enters 307, hoping we got the right room this time.

 

 

"Just in time. Class I would like to introduce Willow and Katie before we get started. If you did not know, I am Alexandra" the girl with red hair and brown eyes says.



"It's a pleasure to meet you." Willow says, taking my seat.

 

 

"Likewise. So class this will be the first introduction to ruling planets with words. It might be review for some of you. Try not to break too many this year. Okay, class?"

 

 

Willow nods, eager to get started with the lesson.

 

 

"So I will put down basic planets with a small forcefield in your desks. I am putting some trust in you girls that you will not destroy them. They will have most land and cities, but a bit of water as well" she says coming around the room and putting planets on the desks.

 

 

Willow stare at hers, not touching it in fear of breaking it. She looks at Katie’s, worried about her breaking hers.

 

 

Katie puts her hands in my pockets and makes sure to listen to the teacher. She then puts on a screen that is split up as it shows the general conditions of the cities.

 

 

Willow checks the condition of her planet, wondering how the people on it were doing.

 

 

The people in the planet seemed to be mostly doing fine besides being really worried about the goddess watching.

 

 

Willow brings her attention back to the teacher, waiting for instructions.

 

 

"As you can see. I showed the general conditions of your planet cities on your front screen. You also see a lot more detail on a link I sent to your phones. Don't look at social media or text anybody or do any of that stuff though."

 

 

Willow pulls out her phone and opens the link, wondering what was on it.

 

 

It showed the most detailed screen of the planet as you could look at different angles and zoom up to a size you can see people's faces.

 

 

Willow places it to the side for now, paying attention to the lesson.

 

 

"So you can get on your phones or not. We are starting with the basics. These planets are already trained to know English. Try telling the planets a simple command like build stuff in your image. Don't cause them to all die please."

 

 

Willow gently lifts her planet to my face. "Hey, tinies, build a statue of me." she orders.

 

 

All the people who were able to work began working on a gigantic statue that looked just like Willow.

 

 

Willow grins, enjoying the power she had over them. She put the planet back on my desk.

 

 

The people continued to build as the felt rumbles and gigantic fingers that somehow did not damage the planet.

 

 

Willow watches them build on the screen, wondering what else we would be doing in class.

 

 

Katie then command my planet to build a giant heart out of something and told them to do so carefully.

 

 

The citizens comply, building a giant heart out of marble.

 

 

Katie start to feel good as I tell everyone to make sure not to get hurt during this.



They all continue building the heart, making slow progress.

 

 

"Just make sure to make it as big as possible. I want to be able to see it by just looking at the planet."

 

 

They begin making it bigger, which means it would take longer to finish.

 

 

Katie then looks around the whole planet at different angles and zoom in enough to see the individual people building.

 

 

They all look like average citizens.

 

 

Katie looks closely to see how they are and feel while building.

 

 

They all look fairly bored while building.

 

 

I then blow them a kiss to see if that makes them feel better.

 

 

Some seem to appreciate this, but others seem nervous.

 

 

Katie then whisper to them "I love you little guys."

 

 

This seems to strengthen their work ethic.

 

 

Katie then said "You are doing great. Keep up the good work."

 

 

"How come you're being so nice to them?" Willow asks.

 

 

"I am experimenting to see how they react. The reactions are pretty common when you are mean to them."

 

 

"Well how's it turning out?"

 

 

"It's interesting to see that they are now a lot happier, even though they are doing something similar to yours."

 

 

"Well yeah, but mine are working a lot faster."

 

 

"Mine have less casualties, so they could work longer" Katie say playfully sticking out my tongue.

 

 

"You wanna have a contest? Whoever's tinies finish building first wins."

 

 

"I don't want to get too caught up in what we are doing and get distracted from class. Maybe we can check on them on our phones later. It should be recorded in the link."

 

 

Willow nods. "It's a deal." I say, turning my attention back to the teacher.

 

 

Katie then whispers to the people one last thing of "Be aware of a competition later."

 

 

Willow waits for the lesson to continue.

The tiny people start going faster, wanting to complete the heart quickly.

 

 

The teacher then says "That's a first look on what we will be doing in class today. Could someone raises their hand to discuss what they did and why they felt like it?"

 

 

Wallow raises her hand, wanting to share my experience.

 

 

"Yes, Willow was it? Can you share?"  She says calling on you.

 

 

"I made my tinies build a statue of me. I used fear to motivate them because it sounded like fun."

 

 

"Well that is a good use of it. However, get lost in just wanting to have fun is not always the best. Could you answer why that is?" She says putting the tinies constructing your statue on the screen.

 

 

"Because if I get too reckless I could end up killing them?" Willow guesss.

 

 

"Good answer, but who would this recklessness end up occurring?"

 

 

Willow shrugs. "I don't know." She admits.

 

 

"It would happen when I stopped thinking through my actions properly."

 

 

"And what would happen if you were not thinking through your actions?"

 

 

"I could end up destroying the planet."

 

 

"In what way would cause it to be destroyed?"

 

 

"I could handle it too roughly."

 

 

"Could you demonstrate this to the class?" She says as she takes out another planet.

 

 

Willow nods, holding out her hand to take the planet.

 

 

The teacher then puts the planet in your hand as she puts on the screen of the planet zoomed in.

 

 

"Sorry about this little guys." Willow says with a smirk, slowly starting to squeeze.

 

 

The screen then shows continents filled with cities of people being grinded into dust.

 

 

Willow releases her grasp, blowing the dust out of her hand.

 

 

"When will be an instance where someone might do what you just did?"

 

 

"When they get overexcited."

 

 

"What could trigger the extra excitement?"

 

 

"Getting good news." Willow suggests, checking the clock to see how much time was left in class.

 

 

"What kind of news would cause someone to do such an act?" She continues to ask.

 

 

"I don't know, it could be a lot of things." Willow says, seeing there was only 3 minutes left.

 

 

"How about you name one as you are already demonstrating."

 

 

"Someone could tell them they got an A on a test."

 

 

"Well thank you Willow for sharing with the class. You can sit down now."

 

 

Willow sighs and sits down.

 

 

"Wow, that must have been pretty tough having the teacher interrogate you like that"  Katie whispers to her.

 

 

Willow nodx, waiting for class to end.

 

 

The teacher then says "Before you leave I will assign the first assignment to your emails.. It will be a basic document posted online asking how you will control planets if you have as many as you  would like. You may be dismissed now."

 

 

Willow stands up and leaves the room, stretching slightly as the students walk. "What class is next?"

 

 

"I believe math, but don't count on it." Katie says a bit nervous about messing up again.

 

 

Willow pulls out her schedule to check.

 

 

It showed that math indeed was next.

 

 

Willow goes to the math room and enter.

 

 

The teacher had green eyes and brown hair as she welcomed the class.

 

 

Willow stayed seated as she waited for the lesson to start.

 

 

The teacher then says "Today will be our first introduction to calculations, please don't destroy your planets yet." She then goes around and puts it on everyone's desk.

 

 

Willow keeps her planet on the desk as she wait.

 

 

"So would anyone like to share why calculations are important to planet interactions?"

 

 

Willow stayed silent. Math was never her strong suit.

 

 

Katie then raised her hand to answer the question.

 

 

Willow watches her, wondering what her response would be.

 

 

Katie then says "Aren't calculations important, so you don't mess up planets when you don't want to?"

 

 

The teacher nods. "Exactly. And what could happen if you mess up a calculation?"

 

 

"You might end up wasting money and resources."

 

 

"Very good answer." The teacher says with a smile. "What are some examples of necessary calculations you must make before handling a planet?"

 

 

"Thanks! Calculations of the forcefield, how many people and how sturdy the planet is I think" Katie answers back a bit nervous.

 

 

"Very good. For today's lesson it will be up to you to calculate how much force a planet can take without being destroyed. I'll  be testing your calculations at the end of class."

 

 

Katie was panting a bit because of how nervous she was, but also blushed a bit during it as she paid attention to the teacher and looked back at the planet occasionally.

 

 

"That gives you all around 30 minutes to do your calculations. Those who do not succeed shall be given extra homework."

 

 

"Oh no," Katie mumbled to herself a bit nervous as she takes her finger and presses down on it lightly as she measures how much force she is using.

 

 

Willow begins doing the same, being careful not to destroy the planet.

 

 

The people on your planet are terrified as the see their forcefield being damaged by a giant finger.

 

 

Willow writes down her results as she slowly adds more pressure.

 

 

Katie does the same as hers as she tries to keep doing finger pressuring with same pressure and time.

 

 

The citizens of your planet panic as you begin pushing down.

 

 

Katie continues doing the pushing down calculations as she continues to do the same pressure pushes for two seconds each.

 

 

This continues until eventually the force field breaks from the pressure.

 

 

Katie notices the forcefield break, but she continues to do her calculations like before

 

 

The planet slowly begins crumbling under your finger as you push down harder. The planet slightly crumbles but mostly remains in tact.

 

 

Katie continues to do this to see how many presses it can take.

 

 

After pressing down 5 times the planet is halfway destroyed.

 

 

Katie was unsure if it was half way, so she continued what she was doing five more times

 

 

The planet was pretty much entirely destroyed.

 

 

Katie then writes down that it can take nine soft presses from her finger at two seconds each.

 

 

Willow found about the same results and as she noticed they still had some time left, she decided to do some more testing. She went to the teachers desk. "Excuse me, can I have another planet?"

 

 

"Why would you need that? Did you destroy it too early?" The teacher asks a bit unsure about all of this.

 

 

Willow shakes her head. "I've got all the calculations I need with my finger, I'm just curious about how much pressure it will take from other things, like my toe."

 

 

"Well there is not much time left. Could you do something else to pass the time? I give you permission to be on your phone as long as you do not disturb the class."

 

 

Willow nods and goes back to her desk.

 

 

Katie starts writing more notes as she tries to describe how soft her presses were.

 

 

"Geez, you're being really thorough." Willow comments, looking at Katie’s notes.

 

 

"Well better safe than sorry" Katie say as she continues.

 

 

Willow shrugs. "I think I'm gonna start on our English homework."

 

 

"Let me know how that goes." Katies says as she finishes up her notes.

 

 

Willow nods, reading through the assignment.

 

 

Katie decides to take a break as she looked up entertainment news on my phone.

 

 

"You doing the homework too?" Willow asks.

 

 

"Nah maybe later. It does not look hard."

 

 

"Just don't put it off until the last minute."

 

 

"Yes Mom" Katiee says, teasing a bit.

 

 

"And no ice cream until after dinner." Willow jokes.

 

 

"Not even with planet sprinkles?"

 

 

"Nope, no planet sprinkles."

 

 

"What did I do to you mom?"

 

 

"You never give me foot rubs when I want them." Willow teases, wiggling her toes.

 

 

"Maybe another time" Katie whispers to her as she was a bit nervous of being in trouble.

 

 

Willow chuckles as the teacher stands. "Alright, time's up."

 

 

Katie get up with her as she looks at her schedule and sees that they are both heading to history.

 

 

"What do you think we're gonna do there?"

 

 

"Maybe know planet history and try to affect them."

 

 

"I guess that sounds kinda fun."

 

 

"Well better not be late" Katie says as she focuses on going there

 

 

Willow nods and enters the classroom.

 

 

The teacher looked like a redhead with green eyes who was a bit goofy welcoming the class

 

 

Willow stays quiet as she begins the lesson.

 

 

"So I will try to make this about fun. Just use the materials over here and try not to destroy too many planets. Today we will be learning about our own planets and seeing how they will be affected by these materials" she said as there were all kinds of stuff there from gum to tape to scissors and paper, lighters, etc.

 

 

"What are you gonna try first?" Willow asks her.

 

 

"Oh I am so gonna try gum after I learn a bit."

 

 

"I think I'm gonna try out the scissors."

 

 

"Ah nice. Try not to cut yourself."

 

 

"Now you're the one sounding like a mom."

 

 

"Well you started it less class" Katie says as she takes out her phone.

 

 

Willow sticks her tongue teasingly and picks up the scissors.

 

 

Katie then takes out a piece of gum as she says "They seem to worship idols depending on the location."

 

 

 

"What's that have to do with anything?" Willow asks, lifting the planet.

 

 

"Weren't we supposed to study the history before we altered it?"

 

 

"O-oh yeah, I totally didn't forget about that..." Willow murmurs, putting down the scissors.

 

 

"Sure you did. I thought I was the forgetful one" Katie says studying her planet.

 

 

"Yeah, but you're good at school. I'm not." Willow says, doing the same.

 

 

"Too shay. I wonder if they will worship the gum like a god" Katie says as she put the gum in her mouth.

 

 

Willow laughs. "That would be hilarious. My planet seems to be heavily against religion, relying on science to explain everything."

 

 

"I guess we got some unifying planets. They will really need to advance their science to explain what you will do I bet."

 

 

Willow grins and picks the scissors back up, and cuts the planet in half.

 

 

Everyone looked up to see some kind of gigantic girl cut the planet in half with some kind of gigantic scissors as millions fell to their death. They tried to get all the scientist they could to explain this.

 

 

Next Willow brings the two pieces back towards each other and glues them back together. "There, good as new!"

 

 

The people were surprised as the planet was reunited once again, but this action also killed millions of people by being crushed or the glue dripping on them to death.

 

 

"Let's see how their science explains that." Willow says with a chuckle.

 

 

The scientists were trying to explain this as some kind of morbid humanoid alien was causing this.

 

 

Willow laughs. "How's it going with your planet?"

 

 

"Watch and learn" Katie says sticking the chewed piece of gum to it.

 

_____________________

 

Watamote by Questathana

Roleplays with Anonymous Person #2
_____________________

 

(Watamote, beginning, later growth and goddesses)

 

Yuu Chan was meeting Tomoko after school to hang out. She arrived and noticed Tomoko waiting for her by herself. Yu Chan felt a little bad, but tried not to let that control her. She then said to Tomoko "Hey Mokochhi! What do you plan to do when we hang now?"

 

"Huh? Oh right." Tomoko replied, she looked a little dazed and mainly just tired in general. "I don't know exactly, I want to get out of here though. Too many dumbass class 'mates' staring at me, how unnatural it is to wait for someone."Tomoko continued, rambling more about the terrible students she suffers with, not even noticing or even caring that Yu Chan was there, she was just venting out in all honesty, finally she could have these bottled up thoughts out, she forgets that Yu Chan cares about her sometimes due to their long distance of seeing one another despite Tomoko's crush on her.

 

"Awe Mokochhi it will be alright. How about we hang out at that nice cafe right around the corner?" Yuu Chan asks.  However, she does not wait long for an answer and soon gently takes Tomoko's arm and leads her across the street until they arrive there. They both arrive at the quiet cafe just like Yuu Chan described as they both proceed to look at the menu.  "Mokochhi you have anything in mind to order or you need some help? I am even willing to... help pay for it." She then proceed to look along with her friend and waited for a decision or even a response. When Yuu Chan saw Tomoko talking to herself, she realized Tomoko was not feeling the best and she was open to help.

 

Tomoko sat down at the maid cafe Yu Chan worked at, she knew that she was busy due to her last visit here. The only reason she came out was due to the fact that Yu Chan had invited her. Tomoko sat on the surprisingly comfy seats nearest the window and more of the sofa than the stools at the front near the bar. Tomoko waited for Yu Chan, Tomoko didn't really do anything she was mostly wondering of the pointlessness of this entire visit, and how it was just going to end up like last time, Tomoko getting embarrassed and getting aroused by Yu Chan's more curvy body than herself. Despite this, Tomoko still found herself here, for some reason she came, Tomoko wondered why she did despite her hatred of her anxiety but doubted the fact that it was her crush on Yu Chan which made her come here.

 

Yuu-Chan soon arrived and sat by Tomoko in a good mood as she said "Mokochhi I'm glad you came. Luckily today is not one of those days I am working here so we can just spend some time together. I did grow a bit fond of this place, so I still like being here as a customer even though I spent all that time working here. Have you decided what you wanted to get because if not, I am happy to help you? Oh sorry for rambling on. I am just a bit excited to hang out because I don't feel like we do this kind of stuff as much as we should. So how are you? Anything interesting happens to you recently or you have planned. Yuu-Chan started to blush a bit after realizing how much she had talked, but her happiness of seeing Tomoko again mostly override that emotion.

 

"I- Uh- I'm okay, I guess." Tomoko lied. She felt a little uncomfortable being bombarded with questions and rambling, but seeing Yu Chan blush made Tomoko blush at the same time, throwing Tomoko's focus off and making her more embarrassed and uncomfortable. "I... I-" Tomoko tried to say, it might be best for them two to just be alone together, away from all this social anxiety and judgment from onlookers, mainly at Tomoko's reaction and lack of composure which broke so easily from Yu Chan's presence.

 

"Well glad to see you are okay. Yeah sorry for overwhelming you a bit of a second ago. Just like I said, so excited to see you" Yuu-Chan said with a smile as she was happy Tomoko seemed to be doing alright and noticing the bit of a blush she made. Yuu-Chan was legimentally a bit sorry that she seemed to overwhelm Tomoko a bit and could understand why Tomoko might have felt that way. Her sorriness was also should somewhat in Yuu-Chan's facial expression.

 

 

"Yu... Chan..." Tomoko spoke, trying really hard to speak as this was out of her comfort zone immensely. Tomoko broke into a sweat as her eyes darted from side to side, visibly uncomfortable with her current situation. Her face had brightened up into a shade of red similar to her blush, as her words began trembling and becoming more and more unintelligible. 

"C-C-Can I... I... I..." Tomoko looked even more uncomfortable as she continued, she felt like vomiting trying to ask a simple question to her best friend. Tomoko's hands became sticky with sweat as her knees trembled in front of Yu Chan. Her breathing even intensified as she broke into a pant, trying to ask something so little and insignificant that she knew she would be turned down.

"S-Sl-Sleep... o-o.. ov-... over..?" She finally got it out of her system, she fell back in the chair feeling as if she was to pass out from lightheadedness.

 

_____________________

 

Heather (and her customers) by Questathana

Today was Heather's second day at her new job of sorts. Despite really only being 18 a mixture of the business owner knowing her mother and the argument that she was nearly 19 anyway had won her the place.


The cafe was small, small enough for her to really feel confident enough whilst learning the ropes of the job. Whilst cooking was something she found fun, the real draw of the job was getting to work with the planets. The ones that were brought in ranged from the size of marbles to around the size of apples, and they were sorted by these sizes.


Just thinking of how powerful she was compared to the microscopic inhabitants of these little things raised the short girl's mood, getting to assert this power and make money at the same time was essentially a dream come true for Heather. It was nearing midday, and an order of food had just come in for her.


Sure it was simple, but each one that she got was an exhilarating experience. Due to the warmth of the day she was to be serving chocolate ice cream with a cherry-sized planet on top. Reaching into the storage, she picked out a planet to use at random between gloved fingers.


The people of the planet Earf were almost identical to Heather's species besides their small size. The people saw their world lifted from darkness only for their sky to be replaced by an insanely large room with an almost equally large person inside.


The people started to worship the person as a goddess or an angel. Even atheists converted to this new religion. They then saw the white-glove approach the planet only for it to barley be protected by their forcefield. They were unsure if this was salvation or destruction.


Their whole world was moved next to the ice cream as they soon realized their terrible fate. The bowl that the ice cream in Earf was in, was transported to a different massive room. The people could see more gigantic faces, but these seemed to be talking to one another. It seemed like they were a meal about to be eaten by a small group of teen girls.


These girls were the popular girls at the school as they were wearing jewelry worth far more than the planet. They were going to happily share the food amongst themselves.


Heather watched the planet closely as she dipped it into the chocolate ice cream. She kept her bespectacled eyes on the planet as she imagined the apocalypse unfolding between her fingers. She gave the planet a twist for good measure, before lifting the bowl up.


Then, she pulled open a cutlery drawer, taking three spoons out and putting them into the ice cream. She then proceeded out into the main room. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw who she was serving it to.


And that was her confidence shattered. Quietly, she shuffled up to the girls.


"I-I, um... one Ice Cream, here it is," She mumbled, placing it down upon the desk before hurriedly slinking back to the kitchen.


The people of Earf (at least the ones that weren't submerged in ice cream) were privy to a sky full of teenage faces, powerful beyond belief. The worshipers became more and more frenzied, and panic heightened as the tiny people went to drastic lengths in an attempt to survive.


The planet's forcefield was not able to protect from so much chocolate ice cream around it. The barrier started to crack from the pressure and the chocolate started to fall into those cracks. This caused a disaster beyond what the people could prepare for.


Ice cream came down on city after city as the people it consumed drowned or lived long enough to freeze to death. The twist that Racheal gave certainly did not help either.


The teenagers paused their conversations of gossip and relationships when the waitress had arrived for their food, only to imminently resume the conversation a few seconds later.


They dug into their food happily as they made quick work of the meal. The planet and its inhabitants have been knocked around as the teens scooped up ice cream. Eventually, the chocolate was just about finished, so they cut up the planet for it to be split amongst themselves.


A gentle hum escaped Heather's lips as she returned to the kitchen, her mind doing it's best to imagine just what kind of devastation her and the customers had wrought upon the small planet. She pinched a similarly sized one up and started to idly roll it between her fingers, being careful not to breach its barrier.


Earf was in chaos, the planet's temperature had dropped drastically, and a thick sea of freezing ice cream covered the surface. Though that wasn't the end of the tiny planet's troubles, not even close. A large silvery instrument filled the sky, as one of the girls, Avery, used it to slice the planet in two. She then cut it again, leaving four equally sized pieces for the four teens to enjoy.


The few remaining microbial survivors were hopeless, the planet's gravity had failed, leaving them to plummet to the floor of the bowl. Even fewer didn't splatter against the shiny surface, and fewer still were left uncrushed by falling chunks of partially melted ice cream and planet alike. The world had ended, at the hands of nothing but a group of teenage girls and their summertime treat. This next planet called Guimore was incredibly advanced. Those people were green humanoids with hair covering their bodies called pifs. If it was not for the inhabitants' size, they could probably conquer humanity. Like the planet before, the darkness they were seeing was replaced with artificial light.


The pifs saw the gloves around their home and the collosol creature that those gloves belonged to. They decided to show this giantess that they were not some toy to be played with. Their largest government decided to use their advanced technology to launch an incredibly large (to them) nuclear bomb into space.


It landed just where they wanted it to, onto the gloves. It exploded huge enough that Heather could feel it. When she looked at her gloves she could see a small burn mark there as the planet managed to hack into her phone to send a message saying "Don't treat us lightly!"


Heather wasn't really even paying attention as she played with the advanced little planet, her mind wandering to the doomed planet within the ice cream still. It was probably long gone by now, but she couldn't help but be curious.


The eighteen-year-old yelped as she suddenly felt a pinprick like sensation on her finger, her grip slipping and sending the planet plummeting to the floor below. She looked at her glove and noticed the small blackened spot, puffing her cheeks out. Had the planet tried to fight back?


She looked down to the ground, eyes thinning as she saw the small, now shattered world between her two sneakered feet. The faded blueish shoes dominated what remained of the once-thriving world, and Heather crouched down to see it more closely. It seemed to have splattered on the tiled floor, how pathetic. A smile tugged at her lips as she reached down with her index finger, turning one shard of the planet over to reveal the devastating land that'd once have been its surface.


Within a split second Heather's expression went from that of a malevolent goddess to a scolded child.


"R-Right, um, I'm sorry ma'am, it won't happen again," She replied, bowing her head as a sign of respect before turning back to the planet.


The young redhead was honestly quite scared by her boss, sure her mother knew her, but it seemed she knew how to run a business, and wasn't about to cut many corners for her. She had to be on her best behavior. She waited until the blonde woman was gone before turning back to the ruined planet. She debated just smashing it under her sneaker but decided instead that it'd best serve her later. Scooping the remains of the planet up into one hand, Heather dumped it into the left pocket of her pants, along with a sweet wrapper and a few bits of loose change. She then took a dustpan and brush and cleaned up the smaller crumbs of the planet that remained on the floor.


Back to work now, right. Emerging from the kitchen, she gathered up the teenager's finished ice cream bowl.


"I, um, is there anything else you'd like?" She asked, doing her best to maintain confidence around the older girls.


There were still survivors of the ruined planet who managed to fend off dangers with their advanced technology. More of them died as they landed in an enormous pocket. Some were knocked into the wrapper which helped them survive with the bit of food left on it. The people of the smaller crumbs of the world were less lucky as they realized their lives would not last for much longer.


The teenagers saw the waitress arrive as they talked amongst themselves to decide what to get. One of them let out a burp as she apologized imminently while giggling. Avery the one that appeared to be the leader decided to make the decision for the group. "Can we like get the check? I think we are all good." The other two nodded to show that they were agreeing with her. They resumed their conversation as they saw the waitress leave and come back with the check. They paid with cash happily as they went off to leave.


When the teenagers were leaving, an eighteen-year-old goth entered the building wearing all black besides her dark red lipstick. She stomped to a seat with her combat boots as she got glares from the other teenaged customers. She waited impatiently for Heather to come to her and when she did, the goth said "Hey there cutie. Can I see the menu?"


Heather came to the goth's table after a few minutes of tending to other orders.


"I, um, sorry for the-," She was cut off by her words, cheeks flushing red at the compliment, "Yeah, uh, yeah! G-Give me a second to go and get it,"


She hurried off to fetch a menu from a vacant table, handing it to the goth. Heather was honestly rather flustered and out of her depth. Heather wasn't equipped to deal with a room of people, she didn't know how to calm people down, but at the same time she didn't want to go and get her boss.


Whilst waiting for her to choose, she tried to muster up the courage to speak up.


"I-, um, I recommend the tea for a drink, we put two planets into a blender and-," She trailed off, not wanting to bore her with details.


"Go on. I want to hear how these pathetic microbes suffer here. I can get why you would recommend the tea for me. It seems like my kind of drink. My name is Rachel by the way" The goth said as she giggled due to having imagined the ways the inhabitants would die.


Rachel looked at the menu as she began to drool a little and her nipples were getting a bit erect from knowing how the cafe was killing the microscopic people here.


Heather just sort of stood there, cheeks flushed red. How was she so brazen about it, wouldn't people mock her? Whenever she'd said anything she was told to just stop playing with her food and the like.


"I-I, um, w-well, you put them in the blender, with cream," She started, recovering her train of thought now they were talking about something she was honestly quite passionate about, "A-And then you start the blender,"


Heather clapped


"I, um," Heather trailed off, putting her hand into the pocket that held the once proud, advanced society. She absently fiddled with the rubbish in there as she listened to Rachel talk and talk and talk about the planets. A shy smile tugged at her lips, was she like her in her interests?


"W-Well, i-it's just whipped cream and normal tea," She stuttered, still rather flustered by the images that the older girl was conjuring into her imagination, "But I'm sure i-if you poured them directly onto the planets then you'd break their little barriers. I t-try to avoid breaking the ones I'm not having myself though, destroying the planet whilst you eat is.... part of the experience,"


"I, um, so," She cleared her throat, still using one hand to fiddle with the planet in her pocket, "One planet tea, h-how many sugars and how much milk?"


The few remaining survivors were drawn into even more chaos as the young goddess's hand returned, smashing and killing countless of the people that were left in it's absent movements with the planet. There were no two ways about it, Guimore was ruined, and it's people were doomed to extinction within the messy pocket of a teenager. her hands together, mind very briefly darting to the crumbs of one in her pocket before she went back to the explanation..


"T-Then, you make tea like normal a-and after that blend it together with the planets and cream," She bit her lip for a moment, "I-I can, um, explain other stuff whilst you choose what you want if you like,"


Rachel was loving hearing this as her nipples continued to be erect. "Oh, what kind of cream? What kind of tea do you use to make the planet tea as well? Can you pick the kind of cream and tea?"


"Do you know if the kind of cream and tea affects the planets more drastically? I wish I could see them suffering, but I guess knowing that they die will have to suffice for now."


"I would love it if you can explain other stuff. Can you describe how they make the pastries and how they use the planets as ice cubes here? I think I want to get the planet tea, but I am not sure if I want other drinks and what food I want to get" Rachel said as she looked at the menu thinking it over as she tried not to drool anymore.


The few remaining survivors were drawn into even more chaos as the young goddess's hand returned, smashing and killing countless of the people that were left in its absent movements with the planet. There were no two ways about it, Guimore was ruined, and its people were doomed to extinction within the messy pocket of a teenager.


"I guess that will have to do then. I will take your recommendation and try to destroy the planet while I eat it as it is supposedly part of the experience. Got something interesting in your pockets?" Rachel asked as she noticed Heather fiddled with her pockets.


Heather thought for a short while over her other questions.


"W-Well, um, the pastries are kind of complicated, but we have to build the pastry around the three or four planets that go inside, and then bake the batter around them. The shields stop t-the microbes from melting and being destroyed, b-but I don't think it'd be pleasant for them," Heather was as red as a tomato whilst talking about this stuff, her shared interest in the planets was incredibly obvious. She was about to start talking about ice cubes before she stopped herself, there was work to do.


"I think I will have a pastry to go with my drink. I'm interested in what kind of 'unpleasant experience the pathetic microbes will go through. I'll take no sugar and have the recommended amount of milk for the planet tea. I like the enthusiasm you have for your job. Maybe I can have your number after this meal?"


Rachel finished talking after that as she handed over the menu and eagerly awaited her meal.


Some pifs were managing to survive with their technology on their side. However, a lot of them were still no match against the sheer size and power of Heather's hand. They ended up dead crushed by the appendage, or due to the sheer force of being knocked to a side of the pocket or something inside of it. They realized that they were worth much less than the little bit of money in the pocket that became an instrument of their destruction. Even the sweets wrapper that helped provide nutrients before was somehow no longer so kind anymore. It was as if the universe were against these survivors.


Thankfully for the pif species, there were somehow still survivors. However, the number of them was dwindling by the seconds. They were running out of hope as most of them had been overcome by despair and depression. They started to worship Heather as the goddess she acted like as they desperately hoped that would help them.


Heather nodded, making a mental note of the goth girl's order. She glanced down at her pocket at the question about it.


"U-Um, I kind of dropped a planet earlier in the kitchen, I'm keeping what's left t-there until I know what to do with it," She replied, pausing for a moment as she had an idea and fished the remains of the planet out of her pocket.


Only a small amount of pifs were left on the planet shards as they were lifted away into the heavens, the microbes once again coming face to face with the red-headed, bespectacled girl that was responsible for the destruction of their world. The ones in the pocket were left devoid of hope as their home was lifted away, leaving only the wrapper and the titanic pennies as a company.


Heather leaned in to inspect the planet, green eyes looking it over. Wordlessly, she opened her mouth and tipped the shards in. The girl almost snapped back to focus after that.


"R-Right, I'll go prepare your meal now," She hummed, rushing off into the kitchen once more.


Rachel responded by saying "Oh hope it was yummy" while having laughed hysterically. "And when I talked about getting your number I meant to get it to like hang out. I'll only date if that's what you want" the goth managed to say before this waitress managed to fully leave to the kitchen, so she should have been able to hear it. Rachel eagerly and hungrily licked her lips as she was excited for the food to arrive soon.


Most of the pifs had died when their supposed goddess ate the remainder of their home. Some of the more lucky ones had a quick death as they plummeted to the ground instead of falling into the employee's mouth. The more unlucky ones were either drowned or dissolved in the saliva or managed to survive up to the stomach acid where their deaths were extremely painful.


The ones in the pocket continued to pray to the goddess as almost all of them were converted to this new religion. Some were hoping that they were the ones spared from her wrath, but even they had a doubt.


Heather made a mental note to get the girl's number once she was done, having someone who shared her interests would be nice. She took out a mug for the tea, opened up the blender and retrieved two marble-sized planets, one in each hand between her thumb and forefinger.


The teenager gave them both a passing glance before gently setting them in the bottom of the blender. Out of all the planetary victims of the cafe, these were today's smallest.


Yugor A and Yugor B were both colonies of the same empire, inhabited by sapient grey-skinned crab people. Currently, however, they were locked in civil war with each other and had been for as long as any of them could remember. Each planet suspected the other as the darkness they'd grown accustomed to faded and unfathomably large fingers gripped the sides of the planet. The grip wasn't harsh enough to shatter the forcefields, but it was definitely straining them.


As they were drawn over to a massive container, the crab people began to panic, worshiping the ginger goddess in hopes that she'd spare them. But salvation would never come.


Heather poured some cream into the blender, submerging the two worlds in a thick ocean of liquid. Putting the lid on, she started the blender and began to work on other tasks. Knowing she'd need it sooner or later, she started working on the pastry.

End Notes:
A roleplay I did with someone anonymous. Let me know if you want it expanded upon or turned into a story. 

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…
Sayaka and Aiko (Friends) by Questathana

Sayaka is an 18-year-old cheerful girl on the lookout for tiny planets to have fun with. She is only a small girl. She's incredibly short for a human, only coming up to your waist. Despite her height, she's incredibly skinny. Aiko is a shy girl, also 18-years-old and friends with Sayaka. She is tall for her age, standing at around six feet tall.


Aiko and Sayaka were hanging out at Sayaka's place. They were simply chatting with each other. It was a nice, fun time. Sayaka noticed a planet that had just appeared from above the horizon. "Look at that!" she said, staring at the planet with childish delight. "I wonder if there's anything on it."


Experimentally, Sayaka reached out towards the beautiful planet orb, her eyes reflecting its seas. She poked it with her vast fingertip. "It feels soft," she said in amazement.


"I think it's time we had some fun," Aiko said, smirking at Sayaka.


The people of the planet were protected by the forcefield, but that did not stop them from freaking out and trying to think of anything they could do to stop the possible destruction.


"Oh, no!" Sayaka cried. "The planet's inhabitants are intelligent lifeforms. They'll think we're attacking them."


"Are you scared?" Aiko asked, frowning at Sayaka.


Sayaka nodded her head. "I don't want you to get the tiny planet's missiles in your face, Aiko! That could sting! We've gotta be careful..." The nervous girl carefully plucked the planet from its spot - her fingers brushing on the edge of the globe-wide force field. Her fingerprint looked like a massive map of canyons and ridges. The planet's inhabitants.


"This is cool," Aiko said, grinning from ear to ear. "What's the name of this planet, Sayaka? I mean it's your planet now, so what will you call it?"


Sayaka frowned. "I... Don't know."


"Let me think... Ah! Dokkrus!" Aiko shouted with excitement, her bright green eyes shimmering in the night.


"No,"


Sayaka thought, turning the orb in her palm. Finally, her smooth lips broke into a smile. "It'll be called Great Dokkrus! Hello, little guys!" Her teeth gleamed towards them. Without warning, she tossed the planet in the air.


"Dude, I told you we need to stop her!" Marco one of the inhabitants yelled. The rest of the group followed suit.


The planet hit the ground with a small thud and immediately bounced into the air.


Aiko says "Wow, how did you know the planet would bounce and still be intact?"


"I didn't." Sayaka turned to look at them. Her blue eyes were full of malice. "I just had a feeling."


"Why don't you have any food?"


Sayaka says "Silly! If you're hungry, Aiko, you can just eat the planet! I'm sure they won't mind if you have a tiny bite"


"I can't do that!"


"Sure you can!"


"I can't! I'm a nice person! You don't want me to be bad when I'm around, right? I know it probably will be destroyed soon anyway, but I won't contribute to it. No matter how small they are, they are people too!"


Sayaka's mouth gaped. "You mean to say you're not going to eat it?"


"I'm not going to contribute to its destruction."


Sayaka was growing a little tired of waiting. Her hand slipped - and planet Dokkrus rolled off from her vast palm. The planet helplessly crashed towards the floor.


"NO!" Sayaka shrieked, quickly stretching her hand out to catch the plummeting orb. It seemed to be a mere reflex, almost as if she couldn't control it.


Aiko says "What just happened?!"


"Nothing!"


Sayaka had missed her target. The planet fell towards the ground, shattering into a million pieces.


"A-Are you sure?"


"Yes!"


Peering over the shattered remains of Dokkrus, splattered on her slightly-dusty floor, Sayaka held her hands to her chest. She said, "Poor little guys... We barely even met!" But unknown to her, there were still microscopic people living on the fragments of cities and continents below. Her pity had just granted these individuals a chance to live...


Aiko says "D-Do you think there are any survivors?"


"Probably!"


Sayaka laughs.


Sayaka shrugged and scooped up a few fragments of the tiny cities into her hand. They felt as soft and small as grains of sand. She nudged Aiko. "Here, you should feel them, too! I can't have all the fun!"


A dazed Aiko received the fragments from Sayaka.


"What is it?"


Sayaka slowly approached the window to the courtyard, in which there were many other planets and moons.


Aiko put the fragments in a secure part of her purse, hoping that the forcefield still protected the survivors.


Sayaka craned her neck to look out at the immense courtyard. The sheer size of it was nearly overwhelming. At least a few hundred planets were on the windows at the moment, all bright shining orbs.


Entranced with the magical glow of the multitude of orbs, Sayaka sat stunned for a moment. She'd never seen so many little worlds and moons! Each of them had its own distinct shape, color, and lifeforms... And they were all right there in the window for the girls to enjoy! She led Aiko to the window to see.


"Isn't it incredible? I think there are billions of them!" Sayaka whispered. "I can't wait to see them up close, in person! One day, we'll fly to all of them!"


Aiko says "What do you mean by 'fly'?"


Sayaka's expression became one of confusion.


"You know... Take to the skies with the wind. Fly!" She said, motioning to the planets as if they could fly if they tried hard enough.


Sayaka gestured excitedly to the skies. "Seeing all these tiny planets makes me feel so excited and happy, I could just lift off!" She grabbed the prettiest planet she could find and handed it to Aiko.


"Here, you should hold this one. It's the prettiest, and it was kind of a surprise to find it. I think your orb is having an effect on me."


Aiko says "What kind of effect?"


"I don't know! I've never felt this way before, but I think you're right. We found the first survivors of the meat rain, and the orb is making me giddy."


Sayaka opened the window and stuck her tongue out. She tried to catch some planets in her vast mouth, the same way one would catch snowflakes.


"This is gonna be so much fun!" She squealed. "Wake up orb, we need to play!"


Aiko said "Be right back!" as she went outside with her purse, trying to catch the falling planets in her bag or her hands.


Aiko got the wish to come true as she managed to catch several planets in her bag, and they even left a few traces of DNA on her hands.


Within Aiko's small bag, planets began piling up. Everything from jungle-covered planets, to desert ones, and even some with more advanced tech than Omni. More piled up in her palms. The people living on the little spheres wondered what was in store for them.


Sayaka's own hands became cluttered with planets as she tried to catch them in her hands.


Eventually, the cosmic anomaly that caused this planet rain came to a close as there were planets all around outside. Some fell on the ground destroyed, while others were protected by their forcefield somehow. Some of the neighbors came outside to pick up some of the planets still intact.


The sky turned black, and then light.


"That's a wrap!" The director said as the last of the sun's light faded from the set. "We're done here, everyone. Thanks for coming on such short notice, and don't forget to send your question to the show at DaedalusInsiders dot com!"


(Roleplay I did with https://www.deviantart.com/tfwnogiantgf using ai dungeon as help)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8804