A Little Crush by cedwyn
Summary:

A young woman with a fantasy has been acting on her fantasies in secret for years, but now, she's decided to take the object of her attraction to the next level.


Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Crush, Couples , Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7210 Read: 44664 Published: January 23 2015 Updated: January 06 2016

1. Chapter 1 - Rough Start by cedwyn

2. Chapter 2 - Shower by cedwyn

3. Chapter 3 - Nostalgic Lunch by cedwyn

Chapter 1 - Rough Start by cedwyn

Kanti arched her back like a caterpillar with arms outstretched in front of her, but her eyes were focused on the young man in front of her. The view of his butt wasn’t bad, but that wasn’t why her heart was racing during this pilates session. It wasn’t the exercises, either--she jogged enough that it took more than a little cardio to get her blood racing. No, her pulse rang in her ears because today was the day.


The day she’d put a month of planning into action.


Kanti had never actually met Jason. She could only imagine he knew her as the quiet Tamil girl behind him in the class. They shared an anthropology lecture, too, but it was so big she doubted he’d noticed the fact. Jason was an alright-looking guy. His sandy hair was a little short for her preference, and she wished he didn’t shave so much, but he had a cute chin and dim green eyes that shone with a simple friendliness, if not intelligence. Kanti was of average height for a South Indian girl, with raven hair, dark skin, and round black eyes. She wasn’t an intense athlete, but she liked to think she kept herself relatively healthy, even if her legs were a little more ample than she would have liked. Her hair ran down past her shoulders, her nose was smushed in, and she had a little gap between her front teeth. She figured she probably wasn’t Jason’s type.


Then again, he wasn’t really hers.


“Crush” wasn’t really the word she could use for how she felt about this ginger. In fact, she felt awkward about having had to keep an eye on him these past weeks, but he fit her plans just too perfectly. He was tall, good-looking for most women, and, from what she could tell, not the sharpest guy on campus. Probably used to getting what he wanted without much trouble. Her legs always squirmed at that thought--it would make it that much sweeter to turn all that on its head.


Kanti guessed her sexuality could be called  a little‘fringe’. ‘Fetish’ was such an awkward word. She liked little men, put simply. Not short, mind you. Little little. As late as high school, she tended to get distracted staring into ant hills, envisioning herself towering over them, all their miserable little bodies at her feet, wholly at her mercy. The power of it all, that’s what she liked. She’d once caught an ant and slipped it into her sister’s cereal to watch her eat it. She didn’t know why that kind of stuff turned her on, but having to keep her tastes under wraps made it all the more exciting. How could she explain it to a boyfriend, after all? Hey hon, you’re really sweet and all, but it would be really hot if you were small enough to suffocate in my clit? Yeah, sure baby, whatever.


That had all changed when she came across a spell, though. She’d picked up the dusty old book on a trip to New Orleans, and honestly she didn’t know if it was voodoo, or Creek, or some old European witch’s pamphlet. It didn’t really matter. What mattered is that it worked. She hadn’t taken the novelty seriously until, on the same trip, she’d decided to try it out. She had muttered the words in the book and pointed at the tour guide leading a group of what looked like a bunch of exchange girls on one of those college trips. In disbelief, she’d watched the man vanish, the girls look around in bewilderment, and finally start to chatter nervously to one another while making phone calls and shuffling back towards a nearby hotel. Kanti had approached the spot to investigate, only to find the remains of the clueless tour guide, apparently crushed under one of the small uniform shoes of his clients. None of them could have even the faintest idea of what had happened, or what they had done. Kanti’s pussy throbbed, and shortly later as she masturbated in her own hotel room, she knew she’d struck gold. More than one hapless passerby had gone missing that week.


This time was different, though. Kanti had to be more careful now that she was back at the university, where disappearances wouldn’t go so unnoticed. And this time, she wasn’t just planning on reducing another nameless barista so they’d get drunk up unawares in a mousy freshman’s latte.


This time, she was treating herself.


Today was the day before the spring semester ended. Everyone was going home after today. And Kanti happened to have overheard that Jason lived in his own apartment, alone. This would be simplicity itself. She would shrink him, and since she was positioned right behind him, she’d just snatch him, feign a fall, and quietly excuse herself. Nobody would notice. The only other person close to them was Lauren, a co-instructor so tall she loomed over even Jason, with full athletic legs and focused eyes. Kanti didn’t anticipate her concentrating on the floor anytime soon.


The instructor bade them switch positions, and her heart skipped a beat. The whole class leaned on one knee, stuck one leg back, and extended one arm. Kanti extended hers right at Jason. It was now or never. She breathed words in a foreign tongue, and a familiar shiver ran up her back.


It was the first time she had really watched someone shrink.


In an instant, Jason occupied a fraction of the space he had before.


Hand outstretched still, Kanti was mesmerized. He didn’t even realize anything had changed yet. He couldn’t have been larger than her little toe. Jason was virtually no more than an insect. Then the instructor called out a new position.


Jason must have noticed something different about how the voice sounded. He looked up. Then he fell on his ass. Kanti worried her lower lip at the sight of how frightened, how vulnerable he looked as realization dawned on him. She heard what sounded like a tiny scream from him, but she could only recognize it by watching his face. It must have sounded like the buzzing of a fly to the others, as none of them seemed to notice. She had to hold back a gasp as he turned around and locked eyes with her, saw her massive hand reaching out to him, her wide, hungry eyes.


He ran. Worse, he ran away.


Kanti had to check herself to keep from yelling “Stop!” at him. No matter what, she couldn’t be exposed. She thought twice when she realized he was blindly running towards Lauren.


Lauren was huge. Even those who Kanti considered tall people jokingly called her an amazon. It wasn’t just height either, her shoulders and her hips were wide, her arms and legs were toned, and her feet were broad. She was friendly, goofy, and got plenty of attention from guys.


She was also legally blind.


Kanti watched Jason run blindly in the direction of that colossus of a woman, maybe because her hand was stretched out over her ankle, and he hoped her eyes would catch him mid-stretch.


They did not.


Kanti almost felt her heart stop when a new position was called out, and time seemed to slow as Lauren’s well-toned torso rose back into the air, startling Jason so much that he fell over. She then moved her legs to widen her stance. The little man fell on his back just in time to see a wide, smooth sole move over him, casting a shadow over his tiny world and engulfing his vision. Kanti’s mouth watered.


She had thought of Lauren as a giantess before, sure. She fit the bill pretty neatly. Tall, aloof, rarely watched where she was going, and pretty. Even had kind of a grumpy side, just enough to want to take it out on something smaller than herself. But now, to see it playing out before her eyes? She was paralyzed with fascination, and it barely registered that Jason’s life may well be about to end.


It was only when Lauren’s foot touched the ground with a small ‘pat’ that the reality of the situation dawned on her.


Her mouth went cold. Lauren had just crushed one of her own students under the weight of her body. How many times had she heard that woman joke about how bad her eyes were, about how she towered over almost everyone? It couldn’t have ever crossed her mind that it would one day end a little life.


Kanti absently pantomimed the last few minutes of class. Her eyes kept darting to Lauren’s foot, fearing the little red stain that would reveal itself when she moved. The clock seemed to move at a quarter pace. She couldn’t have prepared herself for what she saw when the class was dismissed and Lauren’s statuesque foot lifted and departed with its owner.


Jason was still there, and he was coughing. He had survived.


Kanti’s hands shook, she was so aroused by what she saw. This little man had spent a good ten minutes under that flexing, calloused sole, totally unaware of the torment it was inflicting, and now Jason was gasping for breath. Her mind blurred with all the fantasies of keeping him inside her flats she had conjured before.


But she wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice. The slapping sound of bare feet on mat snapped her out of her trance, and she realized the tiny man was in the path of Shayna, a short girl from theatre with curly blonde hair. After all this, she couldn’t let her prize get crushed under those little feet.


Moving quickly, she hopped up and shot a hand out to snatch Jason up, half a second before Shayna’s heel hit the ground where he had been. She gave Kanti a puzzled look. Kanti laughed nervously.


“Sorry, dropped a hair tie!” she lied, and Shayna just nodded absently and carried on, oblivious to how close she had come to pulverizing the man Kanti had caught her checking out more than once.


But god, how excited those thoughts got her! No more time to dawdle though. She was almost light headed thinking about the little toy she held in her fist. This was the first time she’d ever handled one of them--the first time she could be seriously implicated if caught. Now the problem was smuggling him back to her apartment. The sun was setting, so without the daylight she wouldn’t be too obviously hiding something in her hand, but still, Kanti was a fairly popular girl. If one of her friends stopped her to talk and asked…


No, she couldn’t share this with anyone else, not even her roommates. Especially not them. She felt a blush rising in her cheeks at the thought of her roommates discovering what she had done. Hell, even they didn’t know about her little kink, much less the power she possessed to act on it. There would be no way to explain herself if she was caught red-handed. And if they spotted Jason while she wasn’t around…


Kanti Majumdar shared a room with two other girls. But right now, that was the only place that would be safe for her prize.

 

End Notes:

Work-in-progress by a lazy person

Chapter 2 - Shower by cedwyn
Author's Notes:

 

 

 

 

Sofia Santana and Tiffany Dahl made for strange company, to say the least. They couldn’t have less in common among the three of them, and in truth, Kanti always kind of wished they’d come around to the sort of “obligatory friend” status that usually came with roommates. Not likely with these two.

 

Poor Sophie was sweet, but she didn’t seem to have that much else going for her. Her parents were Portuguese, but from what Kanti could tell, she grew up somewhere in the province. She spoke so little, though, that it was hard to tell just about anything about her. She was terribly shy, to the point that Kanti honestly wasn’t sure she even had many friends on campus. She’d tried to get her talking in the past, but even though the semester was nearly over, Sophie hadn’t opened up beyond short, nervous answers to any attempts on Kanti’s behalf. She was on the short side, with olive skin, curly brown hair, and a prodigious nose that sat under brown eyes. Nothing about her stood out, and she didn’t seem to want to change that. She even dressed mutely--a knee-length skirt that looked like it came from a librarian’s yard sale and a pair of old mary janes that had her bandaging her feet constantly. Based on her books, Kanti guessed she was a social work major.

 

Tiff was a different story. This was her third year, but she’d majored in theatre, political science, French, and was currently settling into engineering. Not that it really mattered--her parents must have been loaded, if her clothing was anything to go by, and Tiff showed it off. Not in the usual “debt-free, stress-free, study abroad-filled courses” ways that wealth usually showed in students, but in the glitzy way. Gaudy jewelry, fur coats, always looking like she was heading to, I don’t know, an opera or something. Being her roommate was kind of surreal. No matter what she did, she did it big, and she didn’t seem to mind trodding on people around her in the process. Some would call it narcissism, but even if Tiff was always cold to her roommates, Kanti thought there was something oddly magnetic about her, but others might be happy to just call her a snob.

 

Kanti walked in to find Sophie eating a cup of yogurt alone. The latter gave a finger-wave of acknowledgement before going back to pretending to read the book in front of her at her bed. Kanti smiled back, but it was halfhearted. She needed some privacy.

 

“Hey,” Kanti breathed, pretending to be out of breath, “need the shower anytime soon?”

Sophie shook her head.

 

A moment later, Kanti was inside the girls’ tiny bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Her face flushed. Had that looked too rushed? Oh, who cares, Sophie isn’t going to say anything. Despite having faked looking exhausted to excuse herself, Kanti realized she was feeling sweaty--her heart was racing, and she looked down at the tiny shape on her right thigh, just under her pants, to make sure Jason hadn’t slipped down her leg after she’d stuffed him in there before coming indoors. Still there.

 

Before anything else, she took one of the towels from the hangar and placed it over the gap below the door. Just in case. A quick glance-around, and nothing else jumped out to her that could be a way out for the little guy. She was just being safe, after all. It was more dangerous for him out there than it was in here. With her.

 

Panic seized Kanti for a moment, her heart jumping in her chest to do a quick somersault. She’d abducted a person. She could go to jail for this. If any of this got out...her life would be over, more disappearances could be linked to her, she would-

 

She took a deep breath. None of that was going to happen, she told herself. The victims in the past are long gone at a size nobody could find, and Jason...well, there was no way she knew of he could go back to normal. She’d planned this out thoroughly. It was going to be okay.

 

She looked around the bathroom as though she were in a candy shop. She was suddenly faced with a litany of ideas, and the impossible raced through her imagination, things she hoped to never imagine with her own roommates. Jason shoved into Tiffany’s lipstick, watching helplessly as two monstrously large lips came close to him; the little man getting chased playfully with an eyeliner pencil; tangled up in one of the loofahs hanging from the shower…

 

Kanti dropped her pants. She imagined Jason’s perspective, his heart leaping into his throat as he felt his support drop from under him, only the huge brown pillar of her leg before him as he fell from her hip to the pool of cloth at her ankles. Carefully, she slipped one foot out of her pants, then the other, letting it brush against the tiny, dazed man therein. She’d expected a little electric jolt of feeling as he touched her foot, but it didn’t register. She frowned, disappointed. Her foot lingered overhead just a moment, impulse wanting her to just blow all the enjoyment in one go and see how he felt under the arch of her foot. But she restrained herself.

 

Stepping back from the pile of cloth that was her pants, Kanti sat on both knees, feet bent behind her as she pulled her shirt off, then her bra. There was a kick at the fabric before her, and Jason appeared from the folds and looked up at her, her black hair blocking out the overhead light, a long shadow cast over him as he stumbled back in terror at the colossal form of the girl he hadn’t said two words to from campus.

 

Kanti peered down at him, feeling all warm and tingly in her exposed pussy. She’d thought about how this kink had the weird ability to let you set aside your personality; she didn’t REALLY want to crush little men, after all, but thinking about it was just too good to resist. That’s all this was, right? Just a game. On her terms. That she could set aside whenever she wanted. A grin was spreading over her face as she swallowed her heart.

 

She knocked him over. Stuck her finger out and flicked him on his back with the tip of her finger. She kept her nails short, so she felt his tiny chin smack against her skin. She had to repress a giggle. It was too easy!

 

Leaning in, Kanti readjusted herself to lean on her elbows as she brought her face closer to Jason’s prone form, the little man clearly disoriented by the effortless blow. Her round face and naked shoulders loomed over him, and she let her feet dangle over her back like a schoolgirl laying on a bed. Jason staggered to his feet, trembling. Kanti knocked him over again. As she watched Jason shout something she couldn’t hear and struggle backwards, still caught in her pants, she took a few moments to kind of just...let him look at her. Really take in her size. The way her cheeks creased when she smiled, the detail he must see in her teeth, her nose, her eyes. A hundred bad porn lines ran through her head to taunt the little guy, but even with the bathroom fan on, she couldn’t risk being heard. In fact, she really couldn’t risk being heard for what she had in mind next.

 

Sighing as though bored with Jason’s halfhearted attempts to yell, she hopped to her feet, very deliberately. A pair of bare, brown size-7s slammed down right in front of the man, and Kanti felt the floor vibrate for an instant under the movement. More warmth inside. Her hand slid across her thigh.

 

She made a deliberate move to lift her foot over Jason as she strode towards the shower. She flexed her foot a little as she did, eyes locked on the little man, not even bothering to pretend she wasn’t getting off on this. She could only imagine what her face must look like. Smirking to herself as she crossed the bathroom, she wondered whether he’d try to make a break for it. There was a squeak, and then the sound of running water as she turned the shower on. She took her time, testing the water with her hand to make sure it was just right. After tying her hair back, she glanced behind her, and her smile spread.

 

He’d bolted.

 

“Hmmmmm…” she let out as she stuck a foot forward towards her pants, making sure to move the broad sole around before letting it thud to the ground with the step. Her eyes combed the floor. Poor idiot probably didn’t realize he couldn’t go far at all.

 

And indeed, there he was, taking shelter under the inch of space beneath the drawers under the sink. Kanti flexed her toes. In a sweeping motion, she lowered her head down to the floor to face the terrified man. “Tch tch,” she allowed herself through the sound of the running water.

 

She stuck her foot out, toes reaching for the little man. This was payback for his getting away from her back at yoga. Still, she thought, caught up in the moment, it would be nice to leave him around Lauren again, if she got the chance. Her own feet would be a little less rough with him, though.

 

She wondered how it looked down there, her round toes grasping at him. Kanti wore flip-flops, a lot--her feet weren’t exactly the softest. She shivered as her rough sole brushed against the little man’s whole body, and a moment later, she was dragging him out in her toes. She had to contain a giggle of delight.

 

Reaching down and bringing him up to eye level, she grinned, realizing that every one of those teeth was bigger than the guy’s whole body. She wondered if he had ever been proud of his height? If he’d ever used it to impress some girl--or intimidate one, more likely. In a few strides, Kanti was over into the steam of the shower.

 

...and in the next moment, she set Jason down on the quickly-flooding floor of it. Water splashed everywhere around him, and as she leaned against the cool wall and let her hand slide to her pussy, she wondered if the drops that reached him hurt. The bath hadn’t gotten a good draining in a while, so the water was rising quickly.

 

Kanti watched him, a steam-shrouded goddess watching a bug struggle at her feet for her pleasure--oh, this was absolutely everything she could have wanted and more! She let her hair get soaked, she wanted him to see her dripping in the waters that could sweep him away.

 

It was dizzying. She stroked her clit, fingers moving around in a little circle as her free hand moved to a nipple. She let a little gasp escape her as she lowered herself to the tub floor and setting her ass over the drain, losing herself in the present that there was a little man floundering under her soles, and all the stress of the day wadded itself up as her stomach started to tighten and her fingers grew fiercer--

 

Then she felt something on her ass, and she realized she’d trapped Jason between her butt and the drain net.

 

Her climax rolled over like a wave of thunder, her back arching like it had in the morning as waves of relief crashed through her as though she hadn’t masturbated in a month, her whole body wracked by the sensation, forgetting the life-threatening peril she was putting on the little guy under her ass.

 

She breathed. A moment later, panic seized her, and she turned over to pull Jason out of the drain. Her heart stopped a moment--there WAS no drain net.

 

Her hand darted to the hole, and relief came again as she drew out a wad of hair from the heads, legs, and nether regions of the three roommates...and little Jason stuck within, sputtering water out of his mouth in a knot of Sophie’s hair.


Heart still pounding, Kanti let herself laugh a little. This was going to be worth every second.

 

 

Chapter 3 - Nostalgic Lunch by cedwyn
Author's Notes:

Oh hey, I maybe kind of vanished for a while

 

Kanti's heart raced every now and then when she thought about what she was really, actually doing in preparing something as simple as salsa. It probably could have used a little more heat, but she didn't want it to be so spicy as to risk seriously hurting what ELSE was going into the dip. So for now, at least, using the hot peppers she'd grown up with were out of the question. Her face burned every time she remembered that she was recreating a scene from some dumb movie that was B-rated on a good day, and that's not even counting the fact that she was going to be putting someone's life at risk in the process. But getting excited by watching someone almost get eaten alive on-screen was one of her first experiences with the way she felt, and she wasn't about to let the opportunity go by without indulging it.

 

After all, she'd gone so far already, why not push a little further?

 

She wasn't going to actually eat him, either. She was still trying to avoid coming to terms with the fact that she would eventually have to dispose of her new favorite toy Jason, but this wouldn't be the way to do it.

 

As for Jason, he still wasn't getting used to his new life. The escape attempts were getting less frequent, but that might have been thanks to his realizing he really couldn't outrun a woman at his size. Kanti desperately wanted to toy with him a little more that way--let him think he's about to make it, then come wandering after him as if she didn't see right where he was hiding. Walk towards him calling his name softly, just barely miss him with her foot...

 

But with her roommates, that was too dangerous. If Tiffany caught sight of the little guy, she'd wad him up in toilet paper in a heartbeat, and Sophie sure couldn't be trusted to watch those big feet of hers.

 

Kanti couldn't blame him for not adjusting, though. It wasn't like she was hoping to get a tiny boyfriend out of this.

 

As she mixed a little more cilantro into the large bowl of deliberately mild salsa, she realized she had no idea whether a person could actually swim in it. Some kind of store-bought ranch onion dip would have been closer to the original, but she hated onion. Besides, it would probably be easier for him to stay afloat with pieces of tomato in there for him to stand on. Where the hell am I in life to be having to make a call on what a tiny person can swim in better before I pretend to eat him to get off?

 

She tasted a little of her creation, added a little more black pepper for good measure, and finally decided she was satisfied. Just one more ingredient to add.

 

"Salsa's ready," Kanti cooed as she prodded the half of a green pepper she'd put Jason underneath while she cooked. Her roommates were gone for the night, so she had the whole place to herself. Tiff went out with her friends on Fridays, and Sophie had said something about going on a "nature walk" with some of the exchange students she liked to hang out with.

 

With a flick of her finger, she tipped over Jason's hiding place to find him sitting there, covering his eyes as the light flooded his vision again and a familiar giant hand moved his way.

 

"I felt kind of bad after a few more of those shower sessions, you know." She rested her arm on the counter in front of him and perched her chin on the arm, letting her breath wash over him. "All that time down there in my pussy, but you've never been nice enough to try eating me out."

 

I wonder if he really was the kind of guy to do that? Probably.

 

"So instead," she gave him a wicked smile as she plucked him up, dangling him in front of her like a cricket, "I think I'll be eating you."

 

That was an unbelievably dumb line, and she knew it, but she felt like the meal needed a little introduction. And Jason certainly wasn't in a place to complain.

 

Kanti dropped Jason into the salsa before her, and she ran her tongue over her lips as she looked down at him. It was perfect. He splashed in, not sinking any farther than the surface, and his tomato-covered face emerged a moment later as he clung to a chunk of green pepper, wiping the mixture from his eyes as he looked up at her in terror. Kanti wondered whether he still believed her when she talked about killing him. If he didn't, he sure put on a good act.

 

"How does it taste?" she asked, bringing her head down to eye level with the puny little guy. He was spluttering something through a mouthful of salsa, but she'd long given up on trying to hear the inaudible noises coming from that speck of a voice box.

 

She already had a bowl of chips set aside, and she made sure to make some noise sliding it closer. As if on cue, her stomach growled, and from the petrified look on Jason's face, she could tell he heard. A ripple of excitement shot up her back. This is happening.

 

Kanti took a chip in two fingers and lowered it slowly into the salsa, swirling it around and letting Jason get a good look at it before bringing it closer to him like a shark in murky waters. She had to restrain a giggle as he even started splashing away from it as if he could get away. "You little dope," she tittered, "where are you gonna go, to the lifeguard? You know, I think that girl who stepped on you used to be a lifeguard, maybe she could help you out again since it worked so well for you the first time."

 

Thinking about Jason's near demise under Lauren's foot moments after his shrinking still thrilled her. It all seemed like chance was playing into her kinks just too perfectly. Maybe that spell she knew affected her luck, too?

 

Kanti was done wasting time, though. She hurried her chip to Jason and lifted him up and out of the pool of salsa in short order. He tumbled back on the chip toward her thumb with some of the runoff tomato. Kanti made sure to be watching him when he opened his eyes and saw his chip heading straight for an open mouth full of pearly-white teeth.

 

She was drawing it out. Even as she brought the chip to her mouth slowly, though, she felt her mouth watering. Oh my god, I think I really want to eat this guy! She brought it so close that Jason must have not been able to see anything but the cavernous interior of her mouth. She felt a little of the watery tomato runoff hit her tongue, and she thought of what the little river of food flowing down her tongue must look like. Could he see her throat yet? Had he passed out? Kanti desperately wished she had a camera to film herself.

 

Then Kanti took a risk.

 

She closed her mouth around part of the chip, crunching it off and savoring what was one of the best tastes she'd had in a long time. If he's in there, I'll just give him a little taste. Nothing big. He survived my cunt in the shower, he can survive my mouth.

 

Then she heard a crunch and her heart stopped. She hadn't even been thinking about it, lost in the taste, she'd just bitten down on the chip with her molars. She felt her eyes widen involuntarily.

 

Holy fuck there's a chewed-up man in my mouth.

 

The heat that surged through her was terrified at what could have just happened, horror at herself for cannibalizing someone, and at the same time...god, was this how good it felt to go through with eating a shrunken person?

 

But she looked down at the other half of the chip in her hand, and she saw Jason, hanging on to the bitten edge of the chip for dear life.

 

The excitement faded, but relief washed over her at once. Even better, she didn't think Jason saw her panic at the thought of his death. If he saw that, he might not be so afraid anymore. Still, Kanti had to make up for it. He was still trying not to fall from the chip down to her bare foot, so Kanti still had the upper hand to drive the effect home for both of them.

 

"Mmmmhh," she let out as she finished the bite and feigned noticing Jason just then. "Oh, you weren't in that bite! Shoot, I thought you were closer than that." She saw Jason's grip start to slip and she held her hand under him, catching him with a faint 'plop'.

 

"Aww, tired little guy? I haven't even started eating yet." She tried to add a predatory edge to the last bit, but she wasn't very convinced by herself. At least it didn't really matter when she held the guy's life in her hands. "Well, they say clean up as you go when cooking, so I guess you get a short break."

 

Kanti flicked him back into the salsa, and he landed unceremoniously on a tomato chunk as she began cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. After a few minutes of scraping tomato scraps into the garbage and washing a few dishes, she decided to head into the bathroom to wash her hands of all the vegetable juice before sitting down to enjoy her snack a little more. That might give Jason a moment alone to try one of those escape attempts she'd come to like so much.

 

In the bathroom, Kanti checked herself over in the mirror as she washed her hands. Silently, she practiced a few faces in the mirror. She was playing the giantess game, after all, so there was that right mix of playful and ominous she wanted to nail down. She suddenly felt a little more respect for the actresses in the live-action videos she'd watched. She had to fight not to crack up at herself in the mirror, so she couldn't imagine what they had to do to keep a straight face acting like a giantess to nothing at all.

 

But her face practice was interrupted by a sound that chilled her blood.

 

The sound of the front door opening, followed by the voices of Tiffany and at least five other girls.

 

“Oh my god, Stacey, shut up, you’re at the top of the class. I had to retake Circuits twice.”

“Okay, but I really bombed that test. And wasn’t that the spring you were going through all that stuff with your parents?”

“Whatever, I don’t remember. Oh, hey, one of my roommates must have left some dip.”

 

*Crunch.*

 

“Damn, Tiff! This is good, you wanna trade roommates?”

“Haha, god, and live with Katie? No thanks. Help yourselves, though, Kanti and Sophie never eat fucking anything, they won’t miss it.”

 

Kanti was half-scrambling to get out of the bathroom at this point. She couldn’t just go bursting out of the bathroom in a frenzy and make everyone suspicious of...well, everyone would think she was weird. Something had just about paralyzed her in the first few moments, though.

 

This was almost too good to interrupt.

 

Her face was already flushing as she pushed the door open. Tiffany’s friends were about as stereotypically rich girls as you could find. One was a tall, Southern bottle-blonde who had an absent-minded look in her eyes--a sweetheart, though. There were a couple of shorter women Kanti recognized from business classes who wore the kind of hollow, ambitious smiles that would rocket them to cushy corporate jobs in a few years. The redhead was a hipster whose mom supposedly owned a line of designer jackets. The only one Kanti hadn’t seen in Tiff’s pack before was a visiting Lebanese student whose parents may not have owned a part of the town, but did have a building at the university named after them.

 

Jason was, as far as Kanti knew, just some guy from the city--a nobody to that spoiled bunch of girls, an invisible face in the crowd. Just another future worker who would contribute most of his earnings to their comfort and well being, keeping them happy while the rest of the world happened beneath them. Well, that might have been the case, if he wasn’t about to be an invisible bit of flavoring in their food.

 

Chips dove in fast. Carefully maintained hands, expensive bracelets on their wrists and shining polish on their nails, plunged towards the red mire where Jason thrashed helplessly. Kanti, her legs rooting her in place, fantasized about what Jason’s view might have been from down there. Towering goddesses looking down on him, laughing with each other, utterly oblivious to the life-threatening situation down below as they reached down with gargantuan chips that could carry him up to their pampered faces.

 

Tiffany’s chip carved a path right where Jason flailed, but it just pushed him to the side on a piece of tomato before being lifted up to her mouth, where whitened teeth broke just the end off, being careful to eat neatly--no doubt sending a shower of tiny crumbs down on the tiny man below.

 

Jason’s reprieve was short lived, though, and Kanti almost yelped as she realized the Southern gal had scooped him up with a bowl-shaped chip. She saw him scrambling to climb out as it was lifted up to a hungry, freckled face. The woman’s mouth was a pristine oval of peach lipstick, and Jason’s eyes went wide as he looked at what the huge hand was carrying him towards. He’d probably caught onto the fact that Kanti was just playing, she realized. This ditz, though, had no idea.

 

She’d never seen Jason struggle this hard. He clawed his way across pieces of salsa trying to escape his bowl-shaped death sentence as the mouth grew closer. In an instant, teeth were closing around the chip, and her lips brushed Jason’s back just as his weight pushed a piece of onion off the chip and into the palm of her hand.

 

“Oh my god, are you hungry?” one of the others teased while the freckled blonde covered her mouth, giggling through a mouthful, unaware of the tiny man now struggling against her palm. For a moment Kanti was worried she’d reach for a napkin and wad Jason up--but no. Her heart caught in her throat as she watched the girl open her mouth and draw her broad tongue across her palm. She and the others laughed the display off.

 

Kanti was almost disappointed when she saw that Jason had been pushed off by the tongue and fallen back into the salsa. Enough was enough, she had to end this before one of these entitled girls got to enjoy what she’d worked so hard for. The Lebanese girl’s hand was reaching down to pluck out the bit of mango Jason was stranded on when Kanti cleared her throat and stepped towards the group.

 

“Oh, hey Kanti,” Tiffany acknowledged her with a glance her way, a couple of the other girls covering their chewing mouths in embarrassment. “Sorry, totally just stuffing our faces before going out for more food, no big deal.”

 

A couple of the girls laughed it off as Tiffany herded her friends out of the room, a couple of them mentioning something about bringing Kanti leftovers before she’d had half a second to wave to them. Despite the fact that the spoiled girls obviously weren’t interested in talking beyond an offhanded compliment on the salsa, she usually tried to seem friendly. At least that would keep Sophie, not her, from being the quiet loner of the three roommates.

 

“It’s fine,” Kanti waved them off as they headed back outside, Tiffany having grabbed whatever she’d come in for, “wasn’t like I was going to eat it all myself!”

 

“Mm. Oh, Kanti?” Tiffany turned to her as her friends headed towards the cars ahead of her, not listening. Kanti tilted her head to the side.

 

“Just FYI, we’re having a party here tomorrow night. You’re free to be there,” she hurriedly tacked on, “but if you’ve got to study...you know,” Tiffany made a gesture to the general direction of the library, almost

 

Kanti gave a fake smile and a little wave goodbye, and Tiffany headed off with her friends, leaving Kanti breathing a sigh of relief in the doorway. A party, huh? She wasn’t ready to make Jason a party favor just yet, but she did wonder about a few of the frat guys that would show up…

 

Turning inside, Kanti started towards the bowl to rescue Jason, but what she saw made her heart skip a beat.

 

Her eyes fell on shy little Sophie, just in time to see a chip bearing Jason disappear into her wide-open mouth and vanish behind soft lips.

 

Kanti’s mouth went dry as she watched her roommate’s jaw start moving, and through the crunching sounds of a snack being chewed, Sophie stuck her fingers one at a time into her mouth as she noticed Kanti watching, and a look of shame overtook her expression. To Kanti’s horror, she swallowed before speaking.

 

“O-oh! Sorry, I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to eat those. Um...sorry, Kanti. I’ll make something to make up for it,” she offered hopefully, brushing her hair out of her eyes and licking her lips.

 

It was a few moments before Kanti could regain her composure and mouth “Don’t worry about it” before Sophie lowered her head. “It was, um...really good, though,” she offered by way of apology with a little smile. Kanti nodded, but all she could think about was Jason’s last sight before entering the shy little girl’s wet, hungry mouth.

 

Sophie shuffled off, and the moment she was in the bathroom, Kanti moved to the bowl to inspect it, just in case she hadn’t just seen Jason get eaten by Sophie. Just when her heart was starting to pound furiously, she heard a coughing, gagging sound come from the bathroom.

 

Kanti looked up to see Sophie coming right back out, wadding a tissue gently in her hands as she removed it from her mouth. “Sorry, some of it got caught in my throat, I guess,” she half-laughed before tossing the tissue in the garbage. “Karma, huh?”

 

Sophie tried to wait for my response, but soon just blushed and shuffled away to her room. Feeling ashamed of having to do so, Kanti bolted for the trash can and unfolded the little tissue therein.

 

Relief and disgust washed over her, for there was Jason, wadded up inside, unconscious but seemingly intact in a mess of Sophie’s phlegm.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4856