- Text Size +

Kanti arched her back like a caterpillar with arms outstretched in front of her, but her eyes were focused on the young man in front of her. The view of his butt wasn’t bad, but that wasn’t why her heart was racing during this pilates session. It wasn’t the exercises, either--she jogged enough that it took more than a little cardio to get her blood racing. No, her pulse rang in her ears because today was the day.


The day she’d put a month of planning into action.


Kanti had never actually met Jason. She could only imagine he knew her as the quiet Tamil girl behind him in the class. They shared an anthropology lecture, too, but it was so big she doubted he’d noticed the fact. Jason was an alright-looking guy. His sandy hair was a little short for her preference, and she wished he didn’t shave so much, but he had a cute chin and dim green eyes that shone with a simple friendliness, if not intelligence. Kanti was of average height for a South Indian girl, with raven hair, dark skin, and round black eyes. She wasn’t an intense athlete, but she liked to think she kept herself relatively healthy, even if her legs were a little more ample than she would have liked. Her hair ran down past her shoulders, her nose was smushed in, and she had a little gap between her front teeth. She figured she probably wasn’t Jason’s type.


Then again, he wasn’t really hers.


“Crush” wasn’t really the word she could use for how she felt about this ginger. In fact, she felt awkward about having had to keep an eye on him these past weeks, but he fit her plans just too perfectly. He was tall, good-looking for most women, and, from what she could tell, not the sharpest guy on campus. Probably used to getting what he wanted without much trouble. Her legs always squirmed at that thought--it would make it that much sweeter to turn all that on its head.


Kanti guessed her sexuality could be called  a little‘fringe’. ‘Fetish’ was such an awkward word. She liked little men, put simply. Not short, mind you. Little little. As late as high school, she tended to get distracted staring into ant hills, envisioning herself towering over them, all their miserable little bodies at her feet, wholly at her mercy. The power of it all, that’s what she liked. She’d once caught an ant and slipped it into her sister’s cereal to watch her eat it. She didn’t know why that kind of stuff turned her on, but having to keep her tastes under wraps made it all the more exciting. How could she explain it to a boyfriend, after all? Hey hon, you’re really sweet and all, but it would be really hot if you were small enough to suffocate in my clit? Yeah, sure baby, whatever.


That had all changed when she came across a spell, though. She’d picked up the dusty old book on a trip to New Orleans, and honestly she didn’t know if it was voodoo, or Creek, or some old European witch’s pamphlet. It didn’t really matter. What mattered is that it worked. She hadn’t taken the novelty seriously until, on the same trip, she’d decided to try it out. She had muttered the words in the book and pointed at the tour guide leading a group of what looked like a bunch of exchange girls on one of those college trips. In disbelief, she’d watched the man vanish, the girls look around in bewilderment, and finally start to chatter nervously to one another while making phone calls and shuffling back towards a nearby hotel. Kanti had approached the spot to investigate, only to find the remains of the clueless tour guide, apparently crushed under one of the small uniform shoes of his clients. None of them could have even the faintest idea of what had happened, or what they had done. Kanti’s pussy throbbed, and shortly later as she masturbated in her own hotel room, she knew she’d struck gold. More than one hapless passerby had gone missing that week.


This time was different, though. Kanti had to be more careful now that she was back at the university, where disappearances wouldn’t go so unnoticed. And this time, she wasn’t just planning on reducing another nameless barista so they’d get drunk up unawares in a mousy freshman’s latte.


This time, she was treating herself.


Today was the day before the spring semester ended. Everyone was going home after today. And Kanti happened to have overheard that Jason lived in his own apartment, alone. This would be simplicity itself. She would shrink him, and since she was positioned right behind him, she’d just snatch him, feign a fall, and quietly excuse herself. Nobody would notice. The only other person close to them was Lauren, a co-instructor so tall she loomed over even Jason, with full athletic legs and focused eyes. Kanti didn’t anticipate her concentrating on the floor anytime soon.


The instructor bade them switch positions, and her heart skipped a beat. The whole class leaned on one knee, stuck one leg back, and extended one arm. Kanti extended hers right at Jason. It was now or never. She breathed words in a foreign tongue, and a familiar shiver ran up her back.


It was the first time she had really watched someone shrink.


In an instant, Jason occupied a fraction of the space he had before.


Hand outstretched still, Kanti was mesmerized. He didn’t even realize anything had changed yet. He couldn’t have been larger than her little toe. Jason was virtually no more than an insect. Then the instructor called out a new position.


Jason must have noticed something different about how the voice sounded. He looked up. Then he fell on his ass. Kanti worried her lower lip at the sight of how frightened, how vulnerable he looked as realization dawned on him. She heard what sounded like a tiny scream from him, but she could only recognize it by watching his face. It must have sounded like the buzzing of a fly to the others, as none of them seemed to notice. She had to hold back a gasp as he turned around and locked eyes with her, saw her massive hand reaching out to him, her wide, hungry eyes.


He ran. Worse, he ran away.


Kanti had to check herself to keep from yelling “Stop!” at him. No matter what, she couldn’t be exposed. She thought twice when she realized he was blindly running towards Lauren.


Lauren was huge. Even those who Kanti considered tall people jokingly called her an amazon. It wasn’t just height either, her shoulders and her hips were wide, her arms and legs were toned, and her feet were broad. She was friendly, goofy, and got plenty of attention from guys.


She was also legally blind.


Kanti watched Jason run blindly in the direction of that colossus of a woman, maybe because her hand was stretched out over her ankle, and he hoped her eyes would catch him mid-stretch.


They did not.


Kanti almost felt her heart stop when a new position was called out, and time seemed to slow as Lauren’s well-toned torso rose back into the air, startling Jason so much that he fell over. She then moved her legs to widen her stance. The little man fell on his back just in time to see a wide, smooth sole move over him, casting a shadow over his tiny world and engulfing his vision. Kanti’s mouth watered.


She had thought of Lauren as a giantess before, sure. She fit the bill pretty neatly. Tall, aloof, rarely watched where she was going, and pretty. Even had kind of a grumpy side, just enough to want to take it out on something smaller than herself. But now, to see it playing out before her eyes? She was paralyzed with fascination, and it barely registered that Jason’s life may well be about to end.


It was only when Lauren’s foot touched the ground with a small ‘pat’ that the reality of the situation dawned on her.


Her mouth went cold. Lauren had just crushed one of her own students under the weight of her body. How many times had she heard that woman joke about how bad her eyes were, about how she towered over almost everyone? It couldn’t have ever crossed her mind that it would one day end a little life.


Kanti absently pantomimed the last few minutes of class. Her eyes kept darting to Lauren’s foot, fearing the little red stain that would reveal itself when she moved. The clock seemed to move at a quarter pace. She couldn’t have prepared herself for what she saw when the class was dismissed and Lauren’s statuesque foot lifted and departed with its owner.


Jason was still there, and he was coughing. He had survived.


Kanti’s hands shook, she was so aroused by what she saw. This little man had spent a good ten minutes under that flexing, calloused sole, totally unaware of the torment it was inflicting, and now Jason was gasping for breath. Her mind blurred with all the fantasies of keeping him inside her flats she had conjured before.


But she wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice. The slapping sound of bare feet on mat snapped her out of her trance, and she realized the tiny man was in the path of Shayna, a short girl from theatre with curly blonde hair. After all this, she couldn’t let her prize get crushed under those little feet.


Moving quickly, she hopped up and shot a hand out to snatch Jason up, half a second before Shayna’s heel hit the ground where he had been. She gave Kanti a puzzled look. Kanti laughed nervously.


“Sorry, dropped a hair tie!” she lied, and Shayna just nodded absently and carried on, oblivious to how close she had come to pulverizing the man Kanti had caught her checking out more than once.


But god, how excited those thoughts got her! No more time to dawdle though. She was almost light headed thinking about the little toy she held in her fist. This was the first time she’d ever handled one of them--the first time she could be seriously implicated if caught. Now the problem was smuggling him back to her apartment. The sun was setting, so without the daylight she wouldn’t be too obviously hiding something in her hand, but still, Kanti was a fairly popular girl. If one of her friends stopped her to talk and asked…


No, she couldn’t share this with anyone else, not even her roommates. Especially not them. She felt a blush rising in her cheeks at the thought of her roommates discovering what she had done. Hell, even they didn’t know about her little kink, much less the power she possessed to act on it. There would be no way to explain herself if she was caught red-handed. And if they spotted Jason while she wasn’t around…


Kanti Majumdar shared a room with two other girls. But right now, that was the only place that would be safe for her prize.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Work-in-progress by a lazy person