My sister and her friends by Jamilton
Summary:

My sister found me shrunken at school. I begged her to help me but she did the complete opposite by taking me home and sharing me with her friends.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4057 Read: 97462 Published: July 17 2014 Updated: July 18 2014
Story Notes:

This is about me when I'm shrunk. My sister Zoe took me home and her friends torture me one by one.

1. Play toy by Jamilton

2. A day with Zoe by Jamilton

3. A day with Emily by Jamilton

4. A day with Sian by Jamilton

5. A day with Anais by Jamilton

Play toy by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Contains: butt, crush, shrinking out of clothes, insertion, humiliation, instant size change, slave, violent, unaware.
Story.

It was the last day of school, I was in the library taking a nap. I woke up with a strong throbbing head to a large booming noise. I looked to my left to see my sister Zoe coming towards me. Strangely she seemed bigger than usual. I was 3 years older and 7inches taller. Then as she came next to me I realised how big she was, but it wasn't her. It was me. I'd shrunk down and had to get Zoe to help me. Before I could speak she turned around and sat on me. Her giant ass flattening me against the chair I had shrunk on. Under the pressure of her ass I screamed up to her "Zoe! Your sitting on me.HELP!" She couldn't hear me so I tried wriggling to see if it would work. I must of got her attention as she lifted her ass off the seat and pulled me up to her face.
"What the fuck Zoe why did you sit on me you bitch"! I screamed fumed at her.
"Joe what are you doing down there and why are you so small." She asked.
"I don't fucking know just help me get back to normal will you" I then shouted back. Suddenly Zoe made an angry look across her huge face.
"You know what Joe. I am sick of your bullshit and you bullying me all the time. Your coming with me". Zoe stuck me in her bra and walked to class.

Zoe reached in and pulled me out of her bra to show her friends Sian, Anais and Emily. All day I was touched poked prodded and humiliated by my sister and her friends. At the end of the day Zoe invited her friends over for a sleepover to "have some fun!" with me. Zoe always rode her bike to school and it was no different here. For punishment she placed me in her tights right under her pussy and sat down. I was sandwiched between her pussy and the bike seat. Every now and then she would ride over a bump in the ground and fling me into her pussy causing her to moan and ejaculate. Her cum soaking me and sticking me to her. After a sticky, wet and moans ride home Zoe ran upstairs to her bedroom, placed me in a jar and went back downstairs.

4 hours later all 4 girls were sitting around me naked. They decided to pick one thing that they would all do to me. Sian chose to use me as a cushion under their giant asses. Sian teased me before slumping her body down on me. Anais sat up straight putting all her pressure on her butt. Emily sat and wriggled her ass on me dragging me across the floor. Zoe put her ass whole right on my face and then farted right in my face. The stink almost knocked out but I held my breathe best I could. Zoe then picked me up and kissed me all over. So did Anais and Emily. But Sian kissed and licked my entire body covering me in her saliva. Emily previously accused me of trying to touch her boobs. I was but I always denied it. Anyway she thought that I should be squished between all their boobs. Emily put me on the floor and placed her boobs either side of me before squishing me I between her giant boobs. "You like my boobs now you perv" she growled at me. Later all 4 of them flattened me between all 4 pairs of boobs at the same time. Trapped in a dark jelly like surface I thought to myself if I would stay like this forever. Finally it was Anais turn for torture. She had secretly fancied me since year 2 ( that was 8 years ago) and came up with something she would enjoy. She picked me up lowered me down to her pussy. She then thrusted me back and forth inside her pussy. I could barely breathe from all her cum being thrown all over me, making me choke. The other 3 girls didn't like the idea of using me as a dildo, but they did grind their wet pussies over my body. Afterwards the let Anais lick their cum off me. The girls had finally stopped at 12:30 in the morning and chose to go to bed.

Before they did they made an agreement that each person got to keep me for a day before passing me on to someone else. They would decide what to do after everyone had a go with me. That was when I was sure that I would not survive long. The following morning after the 3 girls had left Zoe came straight back up to me and planned her day.
A day with Zoe by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
This chapter tells what my sister Zoe planned for me in the day that I belonged to her
Story

Zoe smiled at me and said "I'm still tired from all the fun we had yesterday. Will you give me a nice foot rub to ease the pain". She placed her mountainous size 5s in front of and ordered me to rub and lick them clean. I rubbed them the best I could but the smell of them almost made me throw up. "Work harder slave" Zoe barked at me from the other end of the bed. I licked up her sweaty foot but eventually I couldn't hold it much longer and threw up all over her foot. "You son of a bitch" screamed Zoe fumed with what I did. She lowered her foot right not top of me trapping me under her 2 big toes. She raised me to her face and said "your gonna have to pay for your sin against me your almighty god." She picked up her sock and dropped me in the bottom of them. Then followed by her ginormous foot that squished me to the floor. "I'm about to head to gym so I thought you might want to come with me" she giggled. Zoe left her house and went for a jog to the gym.

Every step she took left a huge rumble inside her sock. It felt like loads of earthquakes occurring at once. The first machine she used was the treadmill so she kept me in her sock. All the sweat she was producing was like a lake in her shoe. Instead of "cry me a river" it was "sweat me an ocean". Zoe was a very fit girl and went to the gym a lot so she was able to run for 25 minutes before she stopped. I saw light finally as she whisked me out of her sock and into her hands. "I'm about to go on that thing over there" said Zoe pointing at something that looked like the front end of a bike. So for that I was yet again put in her panties under her pussy. This time I got sweat and her ejaculation covered on me. She tried not to moan as there was other people around but she couldn't help it if I was almost fully inside her pussy. Half way she moved me back under her ass before carrying on for another 10 minutes. Once again she took me out and said "the final one of the day is I'm going to do some press ups" putting me down the front of her bra. Being a sports bra it was very tight so I couldn't move around. Every time Zoe lowered her body to the ground she pressed her breasts on the ground where her boobs smothered my weak and feeble body. After what felt like 10 hours of up and down and squash, Zoe stopped by the vending machine and bought a lucasaid bottle. She opened the lid and placed me inside. "I'm really thirsty after that work out. I think I need a drink". She raised the bottle above her head and poured the liquid into her gaping mouth. I tried to swim against it but she consumed me in her mouth. She swallowed all the drink and pulled me around with her tongue. There was nothing to grab onto in her mouth so I was flung across her mouth. She then tilted her head back making me slip towards her gullet. Just at the last minute I jumped and held on to her uvula. This made Zoe choke and splutter until she coughed me out. I landed on the ground in front of her. After catching her breathe she stormed over to me and launched me into her hands. "You leave me no choice. I was going to only put you in my pocket because you behaved well in there, but now you need more punishing". In an angry manner she put me back in her sock and ran the long way home.

After she got home she left her socks on for the rest of the day. She even wore them to bed. So I spent about 11 hours trapped in a sweaty used sock. Before I fell asleep I was dreading whoever I got the next day.
A day with Emily by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
This is the 3 of 6 part to this series where I am kept by Emily and tortured by her.
Story

A woke up to find that Zoe was up as she wasn't in her bed. I waited for about 15 minutes before Zoe entered the room. "Oh your up goodie!" she said with a smile. "There's a special delivery for someone today". "Great" I mumbled sarcastically. "I heard that you bitch" she replied more sternly. I watched as Zoe put on her clothes. All only put on a bra and her dress. She grabbed me and gave me a huge hug pressing me on her chest. Purposely she then dropped me down her dress and into her bra. She giggled as she shakes her boobs everywhere. She carried me to her bike where I hoped I would never go on again." There's nothing better than a bike ride" she said still very happy with herself. This time she taped me to her bike saddle and placed her pussy right on top of me. Usually there was a pair of panties between her pussy and me. Now there was nothing separating us and I was pushed right in her pussy. The entire hole surrounded my body. The ride was once again bumpy and sweaty. When she pulled outside someone house the tape had somehow flipped and stuck me to her pussy. She left me there and knocked on the door. Emily opened it.

Zoe greeted Emily before peeling me off her pussy, licking me and handing me over to Emily. She rushed me upstairs where another girl was sitting on her bed. She was stripped into her underwear as was Emily. "Joe I want you to meet my girlfriend Charlotte" I was shocked at what I saw. She was at least 6ft tall. She had long blonde hair with nice DDs and ass. Apparently she was the same age but she looked about 21 . She was the goddess of beauty. "So it's true your friends brother did really shrink." She said calmly in a stunning voice. The two started to make out about me. I enjoyed what I saw. They stripped each other down to nude licking each other's pussies. At one point they stopped and stared at me. Emily grabbed me, put Charlotte on her knees and penetrated her butt hole with me head. Pressing hard up and down backwards and forwards made me dizzy. They then switched and now I went feet first into Emily's ass. The smell wasn't that pleasant. Later my head went into Emily's pussy while my feet went into Charlotte pussy. The 2 girls started to move up and down on the bed using me as a human dildo. After the 2 girls finished pleasuring themselves with me Emily went into the next room to change.

Charlotte smiled at me, she laid me down on my back and tickled my dick till it raised to about 5mm. I started to cum I Charlotte's mouth. "Enjoying your self there" she said to me. Then she placed me on my feet and told me 2 put my hands in the air. Scared of this giantess I did so and she rose her pussy above my shaking body. She lowered her pussy right on my arms, past my head, shoulders, torso, legs and feet. My entire body was injected into the wet flesh of Charlotte's pussy. Emily came in wearing a thong and a bra. "Where'd Joe go" she asked Charlotte. Grinning from ear to ear she spread her legs wide and said "come and get him" Emily came up to Charlotte and started to suck on her pussy. I felt my body being taken back to the end when suddenly I was snatched by Emily's mouth. She moved me around before spitting me into Charlotte's mouth where she did the same. The evening had came and the two slept together in the same bed. Emily squeezed me in her ass cheeks before lying down in bed with Charlotte next to her. Once again under another naked ass I was forced to sleep there. There was no way of escaping her so I just lay there under her crack. I'm fell asleep quite easily but in the middle of the knight I was waken by the two girls. Charlotte grabbed me and placed me in her panties. Apparently they took turns during the knight and I was stuck with Charlotte till morning.

When it finally came it came with Charlotte waking me up and leaving Emily to sleep in. Completely forgetting about me she went downstairs and got some breakfast. After breakfast she went to have a shower. Still stuck to her ass she rubbed the foamy suds all over her body. Now stuck back in her pussy I tried to get her attention. All that did was tickle the unaware beast and she rubbed a finger in her pussy shoving me up her pussy more. Realising she still was being tickled she reached in further and hauled me out. "Oh sorry I forgot all about you" she said not with any sympathy. She finished her shower and went into Emily's room where she was still asleep. Charlotte popped me in Emily's pussy where she woke up to the new feel. When it was time to go Charlotte sat on me then kissed me and sucked my dick till it was hard, Emily said "time to go to Sian's house.......
End Notes:
Part 4 coming soon
A day with Sian by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
Part 4 of 6 is out now
Story

Sian holds me in one hand and says to me in one hand. "Have you met my older sister Christina" she asked me. Before I could answer she dropped panties wiped one side of me in her pussy and took me to The living room where Christina was sleeping. She was just like Sian was. Medium dark blonde hair with a very beautiful face. She wore short shorts and a bra. Whilst trying not to wake her up Sian dropped me in her drink and as she left clapped her hand to wake Christina up. She rubbed her eyes for a few moments before lifting her drink and about to drink me. I passed her soft lips but I got caught on her braces. I loosened myself once she swallowed and hopped out her mouth into her breasts.

Unaware of me in her boobs she carried on watching tv. I climbed out and tried to get her attention. I stood on her shorts waving up to her but she couldn't see me. Her arm suddenly moved and smacked me to the floor. I landed under her feet where I couldn't move. Soon Christina got bored and left leaving me lying on the floor. Sian came immediately in and scooped me up. "Did you have fun" asked Sian smiling at me. She kisses me on the head and takes me away. I thought it was all over till I saw where we headed next. We went into Sian's little sister Amy's room who was 11 and she was already getting her periods. She was very pretty but very gullible. Sian told her that I was a perfect cushion to sit on and that she should stick me down her pjs and I will climb inside her pussy and make her cum like nobody else could. Amy agreed with Sian and opened her pussy wide for me. "In you go my slave" she ordered. "If you do a bad job then I'll have to tell Sian you weren't pleasing me"

That was when I started to move closer to her very slowly but she hurried me by pushing me in before I could react. I got to work and started moving my arms around. I could hear her moans crying out in satisfaction. After a while she could take no more and returned me to Sian. She still had an evil smile on her face. When she found Sian again she told her that I did nothing and that I was rubbish. I tried to protest but Sian didn't listen. She carried me the toilet and dropped me in. She then sat down and took a pee in the bowl. I moved out of the way but the spray kept getting me. Once she stopped I moved back to the middle, but she wasn't done there. Right above me she pooped on me aswell. To stay afloat I had to hold on to her giant logs of poo. She turned back around to face me and said "do you want to behave or should I flush". I begged her to spare my life and she did. She fished me out and without washing me placed me in Amy's sleeping trousers. They were so tight I looked like I would be too big for it.

Unaware that I was in there Amy put them on with me under her left butt cheek. I was left to sleep smelling like poo and unable to move because I was under someone's ass. This was going to be the worst knight of them all. After Amy woke and had breakfast she changed out of her tight trousers where Sian picked me up and put me in her bra where she took me to the final house.......
End Notes:
Part 4 is coming soon
I now take requests. Tell me what you would want a giantess to do to you and I might involve it in my final chapter of the series (chapter 6) or in other stories. Let me know in the reviews. Thanks!
A day with Anais by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
The last chapter is a bit short so I'll add it in to this chapter. This will be the last chapter in this story. Please score it so I know how I did.
Story:

The last house was the one that I was most dreading. I always knew that Anais fancied me and she sure showed it that taunting next 24 hours. "I always loved you right Joe. I've always wanted you in my pussy so that's what your doing now. Don't worry it's nice and wet in there." She said slowly stripping off her clothes. She held the bottom of her top and pulled it over head head before chucking it over her shoulders. Down slid her shorts revealing her black thong. She was only wearing that and her bra the held her size C cups. I started to get hard even though I didn't want to because I'd become a sex toy any moment. She moved closer and undid her bra right in my face. She shook her boobs right in my face jiggling all around.

She then placed me on the floor and knelt right over me. From previous experiences I knew that trying to escape would be pointless and she would increase the torture, so I stayed where I was put. It was evening so she wanted to do this quickly before her supper. She lowered her thong. Her wet pussy dangled 2 inches above my head. Suddenly a rush of blood and cum gushed out. "Oh it looks like my period has started. I better put my tampon in". She wrapped me up in her tampon and inserted me feet first into her. My head was right at the tip of her pussy. I was covered in blood and cum. This was the worst smell I had ever encountered. She put her thong back on followed by her shorts and other clothing and went downstairs for dinner.

When she went to bed she took me out throwing away the used tampon I was rolled up in for 5 hours. "I don't need a tampon in my ass but you'll still go up there won't you" she said putting me head first up her ass. She laid down in bed wriggling till she got comfortable. Every time she moved it scrapped my head along the mattress. I had come across this with Emily and Christiana except the only difference was there was no swapping and most importantly, this time I went up the ass and not just under. Anais slept on her back the entire night snoring and farting.

The following morning she when she woke up she kept me in there until she went to the toilet. She sat and farted me out followed by pee. "Did you have a good night sleep, I certainly did. I got all wet in my pussy because of you. Thank you Joe." She said picking me out of the toilet bowl and into her pocket. She asked for one more job after wiping me clean with her tongue. She told me to become her tampon again but without anything around me. She stuck me head first up her pussy where I'd spent a lot of my shrunken life in. Back went on her thong and her tight black thin trousers. She took a bus back over to my house where they would decide my final destiny.

CHAPTER 6: My final fate

I awoke to 5 naked, giant girls sitting around me. They were Zoe, Sian, Emily, Christina, and Anais. They placed me in a jar and talked among themselves. Every now and then they would snigger and look over to me smiling. Half way through Zoe fell ill and went to bed. The other 4 girls came up with their idea. When they did they grabbed me and said "Zoe's feeling ill right now so would you like to make her feel better". I had no idea what they had planned for me. They all rubbed me in their pussies for the last time before taking me into Zoe's room where she was sleeping. Sian had some sticky tape in her hand and I still didn't know what they were going to do to me. Christina lowered Zoe's panties and Anais took me and the tape over to Zoe. "Your going to have a long bonding time with your sister and I mean very long" she said.

Anais placed the tape along my body with some little still left on the side. She reached in and taped me to the inside of Zoe's pussy. I couldn't move and couldn't make any sign to Zoe that I was in there. When Zoe woke up the girls said that Anais did the splits on me that killed me and Sian ate up my dead corpse. Zoe believed it and carried on with her normal life. I resorted to living off her cum that she ejaculated which was every 3 days. Zoe was a lesbian so all I got entering her pussy was dildos, fingers and tongues. Mostly it was either Sian, Anais, Emily, or Christina just checking to see if I was there and they would touch me.

The reason to my shrinking was because I was a vegetarian. The food there was accidentally mixed with a chemical that shrunk human cells. The only vegetarians in the school was me and this other kid in year 12 named Henry smith. He was the brother of Christina and shrunk at home. He was then crushed by his younger sister while did did a chair dance for Emily.

For just under eight years Zoe went on without knowing I was in there. I was 23 years old at the time when she found out. On her 21 birthday the 5 girls met at Sian's new house. They told the truth about where I was. She reached in and pulled me out, but I was already dead. While studying for her GCSEs she didn't cum for over a month which starved me to death. The cum that covered my body stopped it from bio- degrading so my body was still fresh when it was pulled out. Zoe just laughed and eat me whole where I was dissolved into my sisters body cycle.
End Notes:
Thanks for the views on this story and making it become quite popular.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4416