Double Trouble by Milla
Summary:

Jobless for many months and in desperate need of money, Josh goes to a rich house to do a quick computer repair for Mr. Fernandes, a very affable man.

Unfortunately for Josh, Mr. Fernandes' twin daughters are everything but gentle and he will learn it the hard way…

Copyright: This is a story written by me, and all characters/situations are my original work or are used with permission/'expectancy of permission' from other authors (which are mentioned in such cases). There's no intention of disrespecting anyone's work.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Scat, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15376 Read: 16318 Published: July 26 2023 Updated: August 10 2023

1. 01. Meeting the sisters by Milla

2. 02. The twins' new toy by Milla

3. 03. Alice's anal guest by Milla

4. 04. The bigger, the better by Milla

01. Meeting the sisters by Milla
Author's Notes:

This story is a re-publication of another story I had deleted from my older stories. Enjoy :)

Commission for a friend that asked to be kept anonymous.

Special thanks for JRamos, who's helping me with the European Portuguese parts.

_____________________________________________________________________

Josh rings the doorbell, standing a bit anxiously on the doormat as this is his first day at that job as a freelancer: having lost his earlier job, the 26 years old guy needs money. He has bills to pay and although computer repair isn't what he really likes to do, he knows some nice Windows tricks and Office optimizations, plus some hardware fixes. But he's no professional. No, he's what they call a curious: he used to do some computer services for fun or to help some relative, but now he needs to do it for profit, so he has no other choice than to do it right.

He takes a deep breath as he looks at the large, dark, apparently thick glass door in front of him: this house is indeed big and very beautiful: a three-storied house with many expensive-looking fixtures, a wide porch, very nice, neatly flowered front garden… Josh can't help wondering how much money the family who lives in this house has.

Josh's here for the computer repair service thanks to a friend of his, Nelson, who's also a friend of Mr. Fernandes, the man who lives here with his daughters. Mr. Fernandes, as he was told, is a rich but gentle man, who always pays way above average for the agreed services. Thus, when Nelson knew that Mr. Fernandes was in need of a computer repair service, he immediately called Josh.

Josh hears a short beep sound and the door slides open. A white, bald, well-dressed man, apparently in his mid-fifties, appears, smiling gently at him.

"Hi, Mr. Fernandes… uh… I'm here for the computer repair service."

"Oh, it's you, uh… ah, yes, Josh. I was waiting for you. Please, this way, you're very welcome," Mr. Fernandes friendly speaks to Josh with a very strange accent, letting the shy Josh enter his house.

Josh enters the large living room and can't help looking around, seeing the various expensive furniture and fixtures, which are surely first-class ones, mostly white, in wood or glass. The silent ceiling fans cause a nice, gentle air current to flow all around the room. Some closed doors leading to other rooms, the kitchen on the other side of the room, all clean and tidy, a large gray and white stairway going upstairs, maybe where the bedrooms are…

"I ask you pardon, but I have an urgent meeting, and because of that, I'll let you with my daughters. They can show you the problem I told you my system's having."

"Okay. Uh, considering what you told me about your computer failure, it's likely a problem with your computer's motherboard, and I know where to buy a new one if needed, but it is a bit… you know, expensive."

"A bit expensive? No problem, I know my computer maintenance is usually pricey," he gives a soft, sincere laugh.

Josh smirks, agreeing: the night before, he did a little Google search about the model Mr. Fernandes uses and the first thing he thought was: 'does this rich man work at NASA??' Josh can only imagine that Mr. Fernandes uses all his computer's incredible firepower to simply open Office files and play Solitaire.

"I mean, I'll have to have the money to buy the motherboard and replace it for you," Josh explains.

"Sure, I gave extra money to my daughters in case you need to buy parts, something I actually was already expecting," Mr. Fernandes smiles. "Do what you need, but if you need to buy computer parts, I'll need the receipts in my hands later."

"Fine Mr. Fernandes," Josh nods with a wider smile, still wondering what's the catch with his accent. He's not from here, Josh's sure. But from what place is this gentleman?

"Bia, podes mostrar-lhe meu computador?" (Bia, can you show him my computer?) the rich man asks. Josh can't understand a single word, but at least now he's sure that Mr. Fernandes isn't from this country.

"Claro, mostro já," (Sure, I'll do it) says a girl that is on the stairs. Josh didn't see her there when he looked before, so maybe she came while he was talking to Mr. Fernandes? The seemingly 18 years old girl comes closer, smiling gently at Josh and stopping at her father's side.

Josh can't understand why, but something in her sweet smile seems... fake. Looking for a little while into her chocolate eyes, he tries to see what's wrong, but he deduces nothing.

"Mr. Fernandes, if you don't mind answering me a question... where are you from? Sorry, but I'm just too curious!"

"Oh, no problem, people ask me this every time, I'm getting used to this!" he smiles, talking affably to Josh like he did in all their conversations. "I'm from Portugal and I am here for just about six months now. I'm enjoying living here, but I plan on being back to my country next year."

"That's nice! I never was in Portugal before!"

"I'm sure you'll like my country and my people! If you ever go to Portugal, let me know that, I have some nice places to recommend!"

'If I just had the money to go to the places you'd recommend me to go...' Josh thinks while smiling and nodding.

"I am sorry but now I must go," Mr. Fernandes looks at his watch, turning to his daughter: "Bia, tu sabes o que fazer. Ele é o homem que está a arranjar o meu computador, sê simpática com ele e paga-lhe quando ele acabar." (Bia, you know what to do. He's the man who's fixing my computer, be nice to him and pay him when he's done.)

"Vai correr tudo bem," (Everything will be fine) Bia replies to her father, then smiling again at Josh, a smile slightly uninterested.

While her father leaves the house, Bia leads Josh to another room: Mr. Fernandes' home office. She sits on a comfy chair, leaving the main chair free so Josh can use it and examine the computer freely. Josh places his backpack on the desk, looking quickly at Bia from the corner of his eyes while he looks for the right screwdriver to open the computer's tower case. She's looking at him, her lips smiling a bit and her eyes seemingly impish.

"So do you work with computers?" she breaks the ice. "I mean, you obviously do that, otherwise you wouldn't be here," Bia corrects herself, speaking to Josh with an accent stronger than her father's. Josh is not sure but her voice also showed some disdain.

"Well, I used to do some PC repair services in the past, but I'm not into it, I work with Financial Administration. It's just to pay my bills. You know, hard times."

"I see… People like you are always enduring hard times," she giggles scornfully.

"Uh... what?" Josh's not completely sure of what he just heard. When he was going to elaborate a better question about Bia's seemingly disdainful tone towards him, he sees someone coming fast at the door:

"O pai saiu!" (Our dad went away!) says a girl that's just exactly like Bia. Josh even rubs his eyes, making a funny face as he looks at Bia, then at that girl, then at Bia again... both girls seem to be around 18 years old, white-skinned, with wavy, very long hair which reaches their round butts. Both girls are just slightly slender, having a very attractive body, breasts a little bit smaller than average. Beautiful faces, captivating eyes–

"Hey!" the girl at the door almost shouts at Josh, waking him up from his trance-like state. "We're just twins. I'm Alice, and... get out of that chair please," she demands with shooing gestures toward Josh.

Josh looks at her, then at Bia, and shows a confused face.

"I... can't understand, what's happening?" he raises an eyebrow, not being able to avoid looking at both sisters again: he knows who is who because of their clothes: while Bia is dressed in a short, baby blue skirt, with a white, feminine t-shirt, her twin sister, Alice, is using a pink tank top with short lilac shorts. If they were using the same clothes it would be pretty hard to distinguish one from another, as even their voices are the same, despite Bia having a stronger Portuguese accent. Like Bia, Alice has gentle traits, but something in her smile seems naughty.

"My sister said: get out!" Bia points to Josh a strange, small device that resembles a remote control. When she presses a button, Josh immediately feels himself heavily dizzy, and as he shakes his head, not understanding why everything around him is growing larger, he blacks out.

~~~ * * * * * ~~~

"Espera, ele está a acordar!" (Wait, he's waking up!)

"Finalmente! Este demorou muito! Quase dez minutos?" (Finally! That one took too long! Almost ten minutes?)

"Sim, temos um novo recorde!" (Yes, we have a new record!)

Josh slowly opens his eyes, and as he does it, he gasps in surprise, his eyes opening wide as he looks at the twin sisters.

They are gigantic. Their faces above him, looking at him with curiosity while they talk words he can't comprehend... Josh looks around, seeing everything way larger too.

It doesn't take a group of scientists to understand what happened.

Josh was shrunk by Bia.

"WHY!?" he shouts with a mix of anger and fear in his voice.

"Olha, o insecto está a tentar falar connosco! Tão pequeno... e inútil!" (Look, the bug's trying to talk to us! So tiny... and useless!) Bia mocks Josh, pinching him between her fingers and standing erect, with Josh now face-level with her. Her facial features are enormous to the now tiny Josh, which tries to get used somehow to his new reality, feeling a strange fear when looking at Bia's enormous eyes. "Welcome back, Josh. And... nah," she places his diminutive form on the desk. "Please stay around while I fix my dad's computer..."

Josh is still trying to say something, totally perplexed by what just happened to him. His heart races as he watches the now giantess Bia opening the desktop's tower case and adjusting a simple jumper on the motherboard with a pincer. To see the tools and pieces and other objects on the desk, now huge, is a jaw-dropping experience for Josh. Then, while Bia screws the tower case close, Alice grabs Josh's clothes, which are still on the chair he was sitting on when he was shrunk.

"Look at these clothes... where did you find them, Josh? In a trash can?" Alice despises him, ignoring his now angrier protests as she throws his clothes on the floor. "I don't think these clothes are worth even cleaning my ass. Later I'll burn it."

"Yep, no body, no crime… I mean, no clothes, no crime," Bia looks impishly at Josh while turning on the computer. As expected by Bia, as she was the true reason the computer couldn't be turned on, the monitor shows the Windows logo, and then the Windows desktop appears, the login screen waiting for the user credentials as if nothing ever went wrong with the system.

"See? So simple! You're a very disqualified computer technician, Josh," she grabs Josh by his torso and goes to the living room. Josh tries his best not to get sick by the back-and-forth motions of Bia's hand as she carries him like a doll, beating her soft but firm hand with his little punches, trying to make her leave him.

But Bia couldn't care less. For her, Josh's punches are just tiny, weak pounds she's feeling on her hand. To show him who's in charge, she tightens her grip on Josh's 6 inches (about 15 centimeters) tall body, making him shout in pain. Josh keeps punching Bia's hand, desperately trying to be free of her iron grip as it doesn't let him breathe and makes him feel like his ribcage bones are about to break under so much pressure. Instead, he feels her grip growing tighter, and Josh can't even shout or yell anymore, feeling his ribs close to snap under a so strong squeeze…

Bia uncaringly throws Josh on the couch and, as he tumbles softly on the cushiony surface, she turns her back to him. When he stops rolling and looks upwards, the only thing he sees is Bia's gigantic butt coming closer fast until she sits on him, her body weighing heavily on his small figure.

Josh gasps, feeling the air being pressed out of his lungs as he feels like the whole Earth is flattening him down. He tries to breathe, but can only manage to take quick gulps of air before the same air is quickly forced out of his chest by Bia's huge, delicious buttocks. Even crawling out of under her is impossible for him, who is beginning to feel a bit suffocated by Bia's simple act of sitting on the couch.

"Feeling comfy, worthless bug?" Bia teases disdainfully, swaying her hips to make herself more comfortable on the couch and add to his suffering.

"GA-" Josh tries to shout, but he just can't. Being anything but comfy, he tries to move his arms to push himself free, but the pressure he's feeling makes it impossible to make almost any single move. He's totally helpless under Bia while she now thinks about anything but him: getting the remote control, Bia turns the TV on, channel surfing to look for something cool to watch. Josh again takes a quick gulp of air, trying his best to put some air in his lungs as he hears something, actually the TV show Bia is watching. The gigantic Portuguese girl doesn't move from her place and Josh feels like he's close to his limits. His lungs are starting to ache really more and he can't breathe no matter how he tries… he has no more strength to keep trying to squirm and, despite already seeing nothing under this pretty girl's butt, he knows his vision is sorta darkening…

"Onde é que ele está?" (Where is he?) Alice, coming to the living room, asks, looking around and not seeing a trace of Josh.

"Não sei, olha à tua volta, talvez o vejas." (I don't know, look around, maybe you'll see him.)

"Epá, espera... tu estás sentada em cima dele?" (Hey... wait, are you sitting on him?) Alice complains, her hands on her hips in a disapproving posture. "Tu mataste o último desta maneira, eu não tive uma única oportunidade de me divertir também!" (You killed the last one this way, I hadn't a single chance of having some fun too!)

"Ok, está bem, o insecto é teu... mas eu ainda quero usá-lo depois de ti," (Ok, it's fine, the bug's yours... but I still wanna use him after you.)

Josh feels the unbelievable pressure being taken out of his body as Bia stands, gasping for air with aching lungs as he's finally able to breathe. His face is all reddened and he unsteadily tries to get up and flee away from the twins somehow, but before he has any chance a giant hand grabs him, lifting him without a care.

"Josh, you're gonna help me with something..." Alice sings as she goes to the kitchen, letting the poor young man free on the main table, beside a glass jar. Josh looks through the jar, seeing a group of screaming shrunken people inside.

But they're even smaller: a bunch of boys and men whose height doesn't go more than half an inch (around 1 centimeter) tall. They're desperate, beating on the thick glass wall and begging for help. Any help.

"Sooooooo..." Alice softly runs her delicate fingers on the table, around the jar. "If you correctly tell me how many people I have inside that jar, they'll be free. I'll unshrink them back to their original sizes so they can go home. I give you my word," the attractive girl raises her right hand. "Else..." she walks to the counter, getting a long glass of chocolate milk and purposely placing it beside the jar.

"Wh-what? I... I... can't! This is–"

"I'm gonna count to ten. Ready?"

"Stop being that bitch! I'm not falling to your game!"

"One..."

"Hey, no, you can't be serious!"

"...four... five..."

"Stop it!!" Josh screams, fearing the worst can actually happen to the shrunken guys inside the jar. "Eh... 35 guys in the jar!" he tries to guess as Alice keeps counting. "No... maybe... 30!"

"...nine..."

"NOOO! You're CRAZY! Don–"

"I'm so sorry... time's up!" Alice smirks at the shrunken guys inside the jar as she lifts it, looking at their screaming faces and shaking bodies through the transparent glass. "I wish you all a veeeeery nice trip."

Josh can't help looking in horror as Alice leisurely tilts the jar, pouring the shrunken people into her chocolate milk. He watches them falling on the cold liquid, screaming and swearing, some of them still trying to hold onto the inner surface of the jar, obviously failing as it's perfectly smooth and slippery. After the last one falls into the chocolate milk, Alice gets a spoon and slowly mixes the chocolate milk with its new ingredient, all the tiny screams being silenced under the little whirlpool as she does it.

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!! DON'T YOU DO IT! NO!! THEY'RE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" Josh protests, almost not believing in what he's seeing and wondering in his mind if it's a nightmare.

Ignoring Josh's shouts with a malicious smile, Alice picks up the glass, bringing it closer to her mouth and tilting not only that glass but also her head.

"Oh my goodness no... don't, please... I'm begging, don't...!" Josh continues as Alice just keeps disregarding his pleas.

The people in the chocolate milk, whose majority is still submerged thanks to the powerful whirlpool made by Alice when she spun the spoon in there, feel everything shifting as the glass tilts, desperately trying to swim as far as possible from Alice's parted lips as they touch the glass and she begins drinking the chocolate milk. Gulp after gulp, the chocolate milk goes from the glass to her mouth and from there down her throat; the small guys try their best to avoid being drank with the chocolate milk but, without exception, they are sucked into her mouth, where her tongue and throat muscles force them into Alice's long, slimy esophagus. After a quick descent, they fall into a larger, pretty dark space, splashing into a warm pool which makes their skin tingle almost instantly.

Josh watches speechless as Alice finishes drinking the chocolate milk and places the now completely empty glass back on the table.

"Ah! Tasty!" Alice sighs with a satisfied smile, licking her lips and looking at Josh. She partially lifts her shirt to show him her fit belly, running her hand in gentle, circular motions on the area where her stomach is located. "See? Thanks to you, they're all here now, little bug," she pats her tummy. "You didn't help them. Of course you didn't, you're worthless. But I thank you for that, they were delicious!"

"NO! IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Josh grows despaired while Alice grabs him. He kicks and punches her hand while she goes at a slightly fast pace to the living room, then upstairs...

"Ele teve sucesso?" (Did he succeed?) Bia, who's leaning on a small pile of large pillows on her bed, asks when she spots Alice entering their bedroom.

"Bem... digamos que agora eu estou viciada em ter pessoas pequenas no meu pequeno-almoço!" (Well... let's say I'm now addicted to having small people in my breakfast!) she says with a wide smile while patting her lovely tummy, completely oblivious to the horror her pats are causing to the still living victims inside her churning stomach.

"Tu não tinhas a menor hipótese!" (You couldn't stand a chance!) Bia laughs softly at Josh as he's thrown onto the comfy, pink-clothed, king-sized bed.

"Oh, and just to let you know: there were 28 guys inside the jar. I wasn't expecting you to guess it right, but your last guess was pretty close, I almost became worried," Alice giggles mischievously.

Bia gets a pair of white, cottony ankle socks and, grabbing Josh again, throws him inside one of the socks. Then she slides her feet inside the socks, feeling Josh's protests as he's now squirming helplessly under her right foot...

End Notes:

Well, this is the first chapter of this story! I hope you're enjoying and, if you want, feel free to review this story or send me an e-mail, I'll be glad to read and reply to your message!

02. The twins' new toy by Milla

"Que fixe!" (So cool!) Bia giggles, enjoying Josh's futile squirming. She laughs, wiggling her toes when she feels him reaching them as he looks for the way out. "Ele está a dar-me cócegas!" (He's tickling me!)

Alice looks at Bia's foot underside, seeing a squirming bulge inside the sock and poking it. The squirming gets harder and the twins hear Josh's muffled voice as he angrily demands them to let him free.

Inside the sock, the heat is growing strong, but the odor is... not bad. He was fearing Bia's foot to smell bad but her skin has a hint of skin lotion that is sort of pleasurable. Still, Josh doesn't want to be there: he still sort of can't believe that he's literally trapped under this wealthy girl's foot, feeling her wriggling her toes against his face while she enjoys the tickles he does as he tries moving himself out somehow… never in his life Josh would imagine having a moment like this!

And as much as Josh is trying not to, he starts to have an erection… being a foot guy, it's impossibly hard for him not to feel aroused by being so close to a so gorgeous foot, its silky skin making him want to rub his boner against it… he knows it will probably be a bad idea to let Bia know he's hard, so he tries his best in hiding his arousal, just protesting and trying to wriggle himself away.

Out of nothing, Josh feels the world shifting and a strong motion downwards, and then, an impressive pressure against his body. It's like all the planets of the Solar System plus the Sun itself are right on top of him, pressing him against a harder surface. He tries to scream but it's impossible as everything he does is try to not end with some bone broken or disjointed under a so unbelievable weight.

"Biaaaa!" he finally screams, a scream filled with pain, but Bia just ignores his tiny squeaks, almost not hearing them at all, while standing on the floor. She starts walking, leaving the room, while balancing her weight on her feet not to break Josh's bones… yet.

Back under Bia's right foot, Josh feels her foot going up, his stomach sinking with the sudden motion, and after it he feels the foot going down and, once more, a gigantic pressure threatens to break the bones of his small body as Bia's foot touches the floor, starting another step. A simple step for her. A bone-crushing experience for him. Josh yells and punches her foot, trying to make her stop walking but deep in his mind he knows she won't stop. After feeling as if a planet-sized stone rolled over him, the pressure goes away and he feels his stomach sinking again as Bia's foot raises in the air during another step of hers.

The torture goes on for a while, Josh screaming and yelling in pain, Bia feeling the protesting tiny wriggling under her foot, enjoying his desperation as she continuously steps on him until she decides to stop. She's already back in the living room, sitting on the couch and slowly slipping the socks out of her feet. After the sock in the right foot slips away, Josh falls on the softness of the couch, not exactly bruised but in deep pain. He screams non-stop, holding his shoulder while trying to avoid being caught as he sees Bia's hand coming to grab him. Of course, he could do nothing to impede her, and his aching body is caught.

Bia lifts Josh to face level, examining his little body with a curious smile. "Uh... it seems like your shoulder is... disjointed? Here, I can fix it."

Josh screams more as Bia presses her thumb against his scapula, snapping it to its place after applying some more pressure. Josh's still feeling pain, and he's still screaming, but the pain is lessening more as his bones are now in their right places.

"Tu partiste o nosso brinquedo? Outra vez?" (Did you break our toy? Again?) Alice comes. "Tu sempre os parte!" (You always break them!)

"Não, desta vez não! Eu arranjei-o, juro!" (No, not this time! I fixed him, I swear!) Bia explains, looking at Josh and poking his shoulder. "Tu vês? Ele já não está mais a gritar tanto." (See? He's not screaming so much anymore.)

"Mas ele vai percisar de algum tempo para recuperar..." (But he'll need some time to recover...) Alice observes, frowning. "Eu estaria a usá-lo agora... eu não gosto de esperar." (I was going to use him now... I don't like waiting.)

"Leave me alone!!" Josh pleads, already crying in both pain and fear. "I did NOTHING against you girls!!"

Alice looks at him, thinking a little... her lips puckering just slightly as she stares at Josh... and then she snaps her fingers:

"Oh, just remembered: do you know what can help you recover faster?" she smiles excitedly at Josh. "A good shower!"

"Nice idea... even bugs might enjoy showers," Bia gives Josh to Alice and go with her to the bathroom. Josh, trying to endure the lessening but still present pain, says nothing, not actually knowing what they have in mind.

Until he sees Alice lifting the toilet seat's lid.

"NOOOO! NOOOO!! NOT THIS PLEASE!!" he starts screaming, almost ignoring the pain in his shoulder and struggling to get free from Alice's hand. Alice then holds him by his ankle, leaving him dangling upside down in her finger's grip. Josh briefly looks down, seeing the clean water in the toilet right under him, waiting for his arrival.

"No Alice, please, stop this, I'll do anyth–"

With a giggle, Alice lets go of him, smiling as she watches him falling and splashing into the water below. "How is it in there, little bug? Enjoying the bath?"

"You bitch, I wanna get out! This is not going to end this way!!" he shouts, his voice almost echoing inside the toilet seat.

But what Josh sees next gives him a cold shiver in his spine and he immediately regrets having shouted at the girl: as Bia leaves the bathroom, Alice turns her back to him, sliding her shorts and panties down her ankles and sitting on the toilet. Josh watches speechless as her round butt comes, filling all the vision he has of the outside world. From his point-of-view, he can see all the details of her shaved pubis, the pinkish pussy lips, the wrinkled, tight asshole between her gorgeous buttocks...

Alice needs to relieve her bladder.

A strong, warm, yellow stream hits the water, also hitting Josh on his face, who unwillingly swallows a mouthful of Alice's pee while being forced down into the cold water. Josh resurfaces, coughing and spitting out as much water and pee as he can, now swimming to the other side – any side. The water is still cold for him, but its color begins turning yellow and Josh tries not to feel sick because of his unsavory situation.

"Eeeek!! Disgusting!" he murmurs, trying to maintain his head above the water level as everything is yellow now. Reaching the white, cold inner wall of the toilet seat, Josh turns, seeing the piss stream still coming into the water, now weaker as Alice is finishing emptying her bladder. Once she's done with it, the water is pretty yellow and she stands, taking some toilet paper and cleaning her pussy.

"Biaaaaaa! Também queres usar a sanita?" (Biaaaaaa! Wanna use the toilet too?)

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. SAYING!?" Josh shouts, angry as never, still feeling the salty, warm, disgusting taste of Bia's pee in his mouth and throat.

"Just asking my sister if she wanna pee on you too," Alice giggles while hearing Bia answering 'Não' (No) to her.

"See? I think she said 'no'! What now?"

Rolling her eyes against the complaining tiny, Alice shoves two fingers inside her pussy, slowly pulling out something which makes Josh gasp in utter surprise.

Another tiny man, almost his size.

After completely pulling him out, she throws the almost fainted man into the toilet, with Josh looking at him in bewilderment as the man gasps weakly, groaning and trying to not drown in the water. The man is all wet in gooey pussy juices, still breathing, but he's clearly close to passing out.

"It's... he's... Nelson!?"

"Oh... did you recognize him? So good, you can be together now. This guy is your friend, isn't he?"

"YOU MONS–"

"Shheeessshhhh... I'm not done yet," Alice says, throwing a string into the toilet, close to Josh, and holding one end in her hand. "Better hold firmly on the string, because I'll flush everything down the toilet."

Without questioning, Josh swims as fast as it's possible for his little self toward the other end of the string, holding for dear life on it as Alice pushes a button and huge quantities of clean water begin to rush furiously all around and over Josh, spiraling down fiercely and threatening to carry him away, down the sewers. As the water level goes lower, and water stops rushing on his face, Josh shouts and swears, still holding firmly not to let his body be flushed down, seeing Nelson's fainted body in the center of the whirlpool, spiraling down until he's sucked into the pipe system with a strange gurgling sound as the rest of the water goes into the sewers too. Clean water comes and fills the bottom of the toilet bowl, as usual. No more urine, no more Nelson. Josh's friend is gone for good.

Josh feels the string being pulled, his dangling body coming to face level with Alice, who's with a smile on her lips.

"Were you going to call me a monster?" the girl asks, frowning. "You, Josh, YOU are the true monster here. You had the chance to go with your friend, maybe you could have saved him deep in the sewer systems. He was passing out and drowning, you were all awake. But no. You only cared about your life, not having any second thoughts about him."

Josh gasps and coughs water, not eyeing Alice anymore. He can't.

"Owww... are you feeling sad? No, don't feel bad..." Alice caresses his face, smiling and showing fake mercy. "Friends come and go, you'll find someone to substitute Nelson, you'll see!"

Having said that, Alice carelessly throws Josh on the sink, turning the faucet on and pouring on him some liquid soap.

"Do you know what was Nelson's mistake? He didn't make me cum," she says matter-of-factly, washing Josh's body thoroughly. "When I shoved him inside me, I told him he wasn't going to get out of my vagina until I cum. But he didn't make enough effort and ended up suffocating; I had to discard him in the end. You toys are sooooo weak these days…"

Josh says nothing, letting Alice clean his weakened body. Sometimes he tries looking at her, but not actually making eye contact. How can a so beautiful girl be so mean? Talking about his very friend as if he was a disposable toy?

"Do you wanna know how much time Nelson was inside me? Weeeell... I shoved him inside me about half an hour before you came to fix my dad's computer."

"Your-your father... will know... I promise...! Yo-"

Alice forces Josh's head into the flowing water, finishing washing him and drying him with a clean towel. Looking quickly at him to check if anything is wrong with her toy, she walks back to her bedroom. Josh's not protesting anymore, too sad to try anything. He just wants everything to end.

And he wants to end the day alive.

As Alice comes to her bedroom, she throws herself on the bed, letting Josh free as she lays and stretches herself comfortably. She then pushes Josh closer to her feet, dangling her toes.

"Why don't you massage my feet, since you're in there?" Alice demands. She was expecting Josh to offer some resistance, but Josh, still not making eye contact, just begins rubbing her feet, starting with Alice's left foot, which is closer to him.

"Hmmm... tão bom..." (Hummmm...so good...) she moans, feeling Josh's tiny hands massaging the underside of her foot. He begins by the heel of her foot, then goes to the arch... and after some long minutes, he rubs her foot instep..., despite small, his massage is indeed giving Alice a comfy, relaxing time. After massaging her sole, Josh finally reaches Alice's toes, which wriggle as Alices's a bit ticklish. Slowly, patiently, trying to just do what Alice demanded so maybe he can end the day alive. At least alive. But part of him isn't believing – or caring – anymore. He just keeps rubbing the soft surface of her foot, trying not to worry about what she'll do next or for how much time she wants her feet to be massaged. Josh's just doing it.

He rubs his hands between Alice's huge toes, seeing her perfectly pedicured toenails, painted in blue, and can't help comparing himself with her foot, realizing once again how small he is. She can just stomp him flat on the floor and he will be no more. He was stepped on already by Bia, and it wasn't any good.

While Alice receives a nice foot massage, now on her right foot, and is almost sleeping so relaxed she feels, Bia comes, also throwing herself on the bed, startling her sister and causing Josh to be thrown out of his place.

"Ei! O que é que foi? Tu não sabes que eu estou a tentar relaxar!?" (Heh! What's up? Don't you know I'm trying to relax!?)

"Tu estás a demorar muito, é a minha vez!" (You're taking too long, it's my turn!)

"Isto estará terminado quando eu disser que está terminado! Eu sou a tua irmã mais velha, tu deves-me algum respeito!" (It'll be done when I say it's done! I'm your older sister, you owe me some respect!)

Bia rolls her eyes, sighing.

"Nascer nove minutos antes não conta, tu sabes." (Being born nine minutes before doesn't actually count, you know.)

"Seja como for, eu sou mais velha e–" (Whatever, I'm older and–)

Bia just ignores Alice, grabbing Josh and again looking at her sister:

"Dás-me algum tempo a sós?" (Will you give me some time alone?)

"Está bem, está bem... mas despacha-te, eu também não acabei!" ("Ok, ok... but be quick, I'm not done too!) Alice rolls out of bed with an annoyed face, stretching while leaving the bedroom and closing the door after her.

Now leaving Josh free on the bed, Bia slips her panties down her legs, then drops them on the floor. Grabbing Josh once more, she lays on the bed and spreads her attractive legs, Josh now having a privileged full-view of her pink, shaved, wet sex. Bia slides her finger on her clit sometimes, moaning and then bringing Josh himself closer, starting to rub his head in her clit too. Josh tries to avoid having his face all soaked in Bia's pussy juices, the hot, musky aroma of her pussy coming right into his nostrils.

"Make... make me cum..." Bia demands, moaning.

Bia slowly forces Josh's head and torso against her clit, moaning and enjoying the sensations as Josh again squirms, trying to not have his nostrils inundated by her love juices. After soaking his whole upper body, she points his head into her twat, leisurely inserting Josh into her sex tunnel. Josh, not actually protesting but still squirming, not totally believing in what she's doing with him, feels as his head is engulfed inside Bia's pussy, then his torso, which forces the vaginal walls to stretch a bit more, now the pulsating walls exerting some pressure around him, and so Josh is slowly fed to Bia's sex, who swallows him almost whole.

With her eyes closed, Bia rocks her hips in a back-and-forth fashion, moaning as she feels Josh's body writhing hard inside her pussy. She rubs her clit, delighted by the power of having a whole human being shoved inside her twat, as if he was nothing but a toy for her. Bia can never stop feeling aroused by that sensation! This makes her feel so empowered and makes the tinies feel so humiliated... not that she cares about it, she just wanna have some sexy fun. If they are or aren't enjoying it, it's none of her business, Bia simply doesn't care.

Not even in his wildest dreams would Josh imagine himself enduring what he's enduring now: he's surrounded by Bia's wet, elastic vaginal walls, its muscles contracting, extending, pulsating softly all around him, every pulsation sort of pulling him slightly deeper as if her vagina is hungry of his body, the squishy sounds assaulting his ears and the overflowing juices not letting him breathe. Sometimes he finds an air pocket and breathes, but as the sex session goes longer, fewer and smaller air pockets are found.

"...h-help...!" Josh tries to scream, but he's actually just moaning as he has not enough air in his lungs, almost only enough to be kept alive. Josh feels himself humiliated as never, hearing Bia moaning louder and harder while speaking strange, excited Portuguese words he will never understand... she's having a great moment at his expense. He tries to fight, kicking and punching the walls, but not only these walls are stronger than him, but also they are soft and elastic, almost fluffy, and they successfully absorb every impact of Josh's blows, translating them to arousing sensations that travel Bia's body and brain, giving her more pleasure and making her moan harder.

"AAHHHHHHH..." Josh hears Bia almost shouting a moan as he unknowingly kicks her g-spot, the squishy walls around him contracting harder now that he touched the most sensitive part of the wet, warm, squishy insides of her pussy. Outside, Bia flexes and bends her whole body on her pink-clothed bed as she again feels Josh hitting her g-spot, her hands trembling in pleasure and her gaping mouth trying to utter something but not being able to do so under so strong pleasure. No tiny before had hit her g-spot and it's the best thing she ever felt, hands down. Bianca now moans very louder, being even heard by Alice, who's in the kitchen, standing before the open fridge while choosing something to eat and wondering how their new toy can be THAT good during sex.

"ISSO.... ASSIM... ASSIM... VAI MAIS FORTE..." (YEAH... THIS WAY... THIS WAY... STRONGER...) Bia moans, shoving two trembling fingers inside her sex and grabbing Josh's feet, starting to quickly, strongly pull him out and shove him in again.

Josh doesn't know what to do. Every single blow he tried just gave Bia stronger pleasure and now he's being used as a dildo, his body sliding in and out fast and deep. His head is close to hitting her cervix and he can't breathe anymore as the juices are flowing in so much quantity that his nostrils and ear canals are now fully filled with Bia's love juices. Bia's walls are constricting his body with soft, wet embraces, trying to pull him deeper as if he's about to be fed into Bia's womb. The heat there inside reaches higher levels and, adding the lack of oxygen, Josh begins feeling lightheaded. The unlucky guy tries once again to scream, just to feel as more pussy juices are forced into his mouth, Josh having no other option but to swallow the unwelcome mouthful of Bia's abundant vaginal mucus down his throat.

He can't cry, he can't squirm properly, he can't breathe, he can do nothing. Bia's hungry pussy owns Josh entirely.

As the oxygen in his bloodstream reaches lower-than-acceptable levels, Josh's body begins growing limp, but Josh, not wanting to die, tries one last time to writhe with all his will. He kicks and punches and trashes inside Bia's pussy, giving it all one last time before passing away. Bia feels is struggles, stronger than ever, and can't help enjoying more, moaning harder, her body sweating in pure ecstasy, her brain entranced by so strong pleasure...

"OHHH, OHHHHHH, MINHA NOSSAAAA!!" (OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHH MMYYY!) Bia screams, her hips going forth in a last jolt of pleasure, as all her body is assaulted by very strong, almost electrical sensations of pure arousal. Her pussy one last time contracts, almost crushing some of Josh's bones as the wealthy Portuguese girl clenches her legs together in a strong squeeze, and as the sensations grow calmer, Bia already panting, she slides Josh out of her lovely pussy, leaving him on her bed.

Josh's not breathing, his body is almost limp, and his eyes don't open when Bia demands.

Out of nothing, Josh's body jerks strongly and he coughs, trying to have fresh air. As he coughs, his body expels lots of pussy juices which were in the upper parts of his respiratory system and he throws up too, his stomach rejecting Bia's juices. After that, he again grows a bit limp, his head still heavy. His vision is blurry, not only because of the pussy juices on his eyes but also because he's too weak.

Without warning, he feels something grabbing and lifting him upside down. He's dandling, being held by his ankles, while Bia leaves the bedroom, going to the bathroom. Now seeing a bit better, and remembering what Alice did to Nelson when he was as weak as he is now, Josh begins squirming and writhing.

…or at least he tries to do so. His body is too weak to actually make any stronger move, and he just sways softly as Bia enters the bathroom and lifts the lid of the toilet seat...

"You toys last so little these days… bye-bye bug."

End Notes:

So, another fresh chapter! Thanks for reading, and please please please, keep showing me what you're thinking of my story, by sending the reviews or e-mails. Thanks a lot!

03. Alice's anal guest by Milla

"No…! Bia… please… don't! I… am… alive…" Josh weakly begs when he sees Bia ready to let go of him into the toilet bowl below. Squirming feebly, he bends a little and grabs her finger, trying to hold himself on her hand, but he's still slippery because of her pussy juices and can't get a proper hold.

"You're alive? I thought you were pretty dying..." Bia smiles, closing the lid of the toilet seat and going to the living room, where Alice is lying on the couch, watching some TV while eating pizza. As Bia puts Josh on the couch, next to Alice, the latter looks at Bia, then at Josh: Josh's gasping a bit, trying to clean his face but, being all wet in vaginal juices, he just can't. Looking at Bia again, Alice sees her sister still panting a little, all reddened, and remembers what she heard when her sister was alone in her bedroom.

"I see you did a very good job inside my sister's pussy, didn't you? I never saw a tiny making her moan so hard!"

"I... I... please let me go..." Josh whispers, still feeling weak. "I... won't tell... anyone... I swear..."

"Well, aren't you lucky? Never in the world a guy of an inferior breed like you would have a single chance of penetrating the pussy of a conceited girl like my sister! You know, we are sooooo out of your league!"

"I just wanna–"

"Tu podes usá-lo agora, eu acabei," (You can use him now, I'm done,) Bia stretches herself, leaving the living room.

Alice looks at the panting Josh, he's so worn out! She's now just eating her slice of pizza and has no real interest in doing anything with her toy, but she also doesn't want Josh to stay freely around, maybe having some chance of escaping after resting a bit and recovering his energies. She keeps looking at him, puckering her lips again as she thinks about what to do...

"...please... I won't tell anyone, I swear...!" Josh begs, trying to make Alice reconsider and set him free. He has nothing left to try, despite knowing she'll not let him free just because he's asking.

Alice sighs, rolling her eyes.

"I have nothing to do now but watch Netflix, and you're annoying me a bit..." she yawns, totally ignoring his squeaky pleas. "I'm not in the mood to keep an eye on you, so... I know what to do. It's good that you're still all slippery."

Josh has no more willpower to try to resist, too weak after being sexually tortured by Bia, just letting Alice grab his body, not knowing what she'll do. She looks at him, still thinking, examining his body...

"Way bigger than usual you are, uh? I guess there's always a first time..."

Letting him stand on the couch, close to her, Alice stands up, unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down her legs, then her panties. She grabs Josh, one of her hands pulling her right buttock aside, revealing her pink, tightly closed anal hole.

Josh breathes deeply, not wanting to be inserted into Alice's ass, squirming and groaning some protests, which are obviously being ignored. He feels his head being pressed on Alice's anus and, after doing some pressure, Alice starts rubbing Josh's face on her ass, lubricating it a little more. Rubs, circular motions, and some other attempts later, Josh's head starts sliding inside.

"THIS IS NO WAY OF TREATING A HUMAN B–mmmmphh!" he begins to shout, but Alice's anal sphincter relaxes a bit more, letting his head slide into her butt before he had finished the sentence.

Josh closes his eyes as Alice stops forcing him in, letting her anus get used to his head inside. After a very little while, the upper-class girl lightly forces Josh's torso, groaning and moaning as she does so. "Isto está a doer um pouco..." (It's hurting a bit), she moans, forcing Josh's body a bit deeper. His torso finally slips in, and she squeezes her anal sphincter around his chest, unaware of the huge pain this causes Josh, not to mention that that squeeze takes all the air he has in his lungs, so strong it was on him.

As Josh is leisurely shoved inside Alice's butt hole, things get worse: it's too tight inside her, waaaay tighter than it was inside Bia's vagina, which was almost fluffy considering what he's enduring now. The inner walls are slightly soft, yeah, but they exert a strong pressure all around him. Suddenly Josh feels his feet touch a comfy surface, and Alice's hand releases him. It takes almost nothing for Josh to realize that she's sitting on the couch with him in her ass so she can use her weight to force him deeper. As she slowly sits down, Josh feels his body more easily slipping into her rectum insides. Her sphincter passes by his waist, Alice's anal sphincter now more relaxed, swallowing his body slowly, continuously. After that, a strong contraction forces him to go more inside of her, her anus' inner muscles pulling his body deeper into the depths of Alice's butt.

After that, Alice totally sits on the couch, swaying her hips and pressing her butt on the couch a bit more, forcing Josh's feet into her attractive ass, which closes tightly after he's totally inside.

And, again, Josh is inside one of the twins' bodies.

It's not good to be inside Alice's dark rectum. There's a thin, slimy mucus on all the tight walls that smells bad, the air is stale and way hotter than in Bia's vagina and it's barely breathable, as long as Josh can endure the shitty smell it has. He coughs a lot, trying to breathe that air, as he has no other option to stay alive than to breathe there inside. The heat increases way quickly and Josh feels himself sweating as never before, his sweat mixing with the anal mucus around him.

For him, this is the final humiliation. There's nothing they can do to humiliate him more: he's now fully inserted inside a rich girl's anus, still slowly sliding further in as her rectum muscles squeeze him deeper...

Again lying on the couch, and finishing eating her pizza while watching Sex Education, Alice clenches her ass, feeling a huge lump inside going deeper, slowly, to the point she begins not to feel him so well as Josh slides further inwards. Surely her rectum is forcing him into the last section of her large bowel, the descending colon, and Alice giggles, wondering the hell it must be being for poor Josh. She already had her bowel movement today, so at least her large bowel is clean for him. Or sort of.

Inside Alice's descending colon, Josh can't totally agree with her. Despite her bowels being empty, the walls have a slimy mucus that smells like shit and he wonders if there is some fecal material mixed with it. Maybe it's only the smell but it's too dark for him to examine and be sure, so, for Josh, there's nothing to do than endure another humiliation.

"I DON'T DESERVE TO BE INSIDE HERE!!" Josh screams vigorously, but the only response he gets is the groans and gurgles coming from the upper parts of Alice's digestive system. He pushes and kicks the tight bowel walls sometimes, protesting and wanting to cause Alice some pain but, outside, Alice looks at her belly, seeing quick, small bulges on the left side of her lower abdomen. The sensation is sort of strange, but to know that this is a whole guy imprisoned in her bowel insides just makes her feel good. She smiles, rubbing the lumps which are Josh's hands and feet pressing her large intestine from inside. "I am so happy that you're enjoying it! I hope the accommodations are warm and comfy!" she mocks, stretching and enjoying the empowering sensation she's having by feeling and watching Josh trying to protest inside her bowels.

"TAKE ME OUT OF THIS SHITTY PLACE YOU CALL YOUR BODY!!" Josh shouts, again feeling some strength in his anger. He did nothing to stay being treated like this, and he has no idea what else the twins have for him. He actually doesn't care anymore, he just wants everything to end. The bowel squeezes are now weaker on his body and he's not sliding further in or out, it seems like his body is just lodged in some part of Alice's bowels. Far away, he can hear her heartbeats and they are... comforting. He keeps protesting, but the low oxygen levels there inside make him get tired really fast, so he can do nothing but rest before trying something again. To force his way out, trying to go back to her anus and from there out of her, proves to be an impossible task every time he tries, as he's still pretty weak and her bowel muscles are too strong and slippery for him, always pushing him back. He's not feeling lightheaded, but the low oxygen in his bloodstream makes Josh feel tired and weak.

And, after a long time trying, it finally happens: Josh gives up, his mind already pretty exhausted from resisting. He stops protesting, moving and all, just resting and breathing slowly, already a bit used to the bad smell of Alice's bowels. He also doesn't feel Alice moving, nor hears her talking with him or, as she did sometimes, with her sister. As far as he can perceive, she seems to be... sleeping.

And Josh is right.

On the couch, while Bia is somewhere in the vast backyard doing whatever she wants, Alice dozes off a bit. The TV is still on but it's just playing music. Her hands are on her belly, precisely on her lower abdomen: she was enjoying Josh's movements when she began sleeping, and now they're both resting: Alice on the couch, Josh shoved deep inside her butt. Sort of romantic, one would say, wasn't it for the fact that Josh is being tortured by the twins. Also, Alice is the only one who's sleeping: Josh tries but can't, Alice's digestion gurgles above him not letting him doze off.

So Josh resigns himself to his fate. Never in his life had he felt so... down. He feels like he's not human anymore, that he's just crap, that he is literally Alice's shit. Just a living organic mass destined to be defecated when Alice's body decides he had enough time inside her large bowel.

~~~ * * * * * ~~~

Several hours later...

"Alice...? Alice...!?"

"...ahn?" (...uh?) Alice wakes up, stretching herself lazily, and a long yawn follows. "O que é que foi?" (What's up...?)

"Tu dormiste muito, mana!" (You did sleep a lot, sis!) Bia says, looking somewhere. "O nosso pai está a chegar a casa." (Our dad's coming home.)

"Ahn... eu dormi bas-" (Uh... I slept ve-)

"Sim, tu dormiste cerca de dez horas! São quase 9:00 da noite!" (Yeah, you slept for about ten hours! It's almost 9:00 PM!) Bia giggles, grabbing Alice's shoulder and making her try to stand up. "Isto é o que acontece quando tu ficas toda a noite a falar no Messenger!" (This is what happens when you stay all night talking on Messenger!)

"Mas a noite passada foi óptima! Eu não estava na festa, mas tanto faz? Foi melhor falar com a Amanda! … pena ela não ter vindo ontem, podíamos ter tido uma festa de pijama!" (Oh, but last night was great! I wasn't at the party but who cares? It was better to talk with Amanda! Too bad she didn't come here yesterday, we could've had a slumber party!)

"Ya, mas- ah, antes que eu me esqueça: já tenho o dinheiro do Josh. Agora esconde-o na tua gaveta e amanhã decidimos o que podemos comprar com ele! Não te esqueças do que devemos dizer ao pai quando ele perguntar sobre!" (Yes, but- ah, before I forget: I already got Josh's money. Now you hide it in your drawer and tomorrow we'll decide what we can buy with it! Don't forget what we should say to dad when he asks about it!)

"Sim, não há problema! Eu adoro comprar coisas novas! Tu lembras-te do vestido vermelho que nós vi-" (Yeah, no problem! I love buying new things! Do you remember the red dress we sa-)

Both girls go silent as they hear the front door being opened, and then their father's voice saying something. Alice, followed by Bia, walks to meet him, who's looking pretty tired after a whole long day of boring business meetings.

"Olá pai, como foi?" (Hi dad, how it was?), Bia greets her father.

"Hummm... não tão bem. As pessoas hoje em dia são difíceis de convencer! Mas... ainda consegui vender a minha ideia!" (Ummm... not that good. People these days are hard to convince! But... I still managed to sell my idea!), he smiles, hugging his lovely daughters. "E sobre o meu computador, o Josh arranjo-" (And about my computer, did Josh fix-)

"Eh... era sobre isto que nós queríamos falar contigo..." (Eh... this is what we wanted to talk to you...) Alice almost stutters.

"Sim, ele... foi embora com o dinheiro. Ele arranjou o teu computador, mas quando estávamos a preparar-nos para lhe pagar, percebemos que não havia dinheiro na tua caixinha. Andámos pela casa, à procura do dinheiro, a pensar que estaria noutro lugar, mas quando voltámos para aqui, a porta estava aberta e ele não estava em lugar nenhum que pudéssemos ter visto," (Yeah, he... went away with the money. He fixed your PC, but when we were preparing to pay him, we realized there was no money in your little box. We walked around the house, looking for the money, thinking that it would be in another place, but when we were back here, the door was wide open and he was nowhere to be seen,) Bia explains, her voice faking a perfectly believable regret. "Pedimos muitas desculpas, pai..." (We're so sorry, dad...)

"Meninas, quantas vezes vos disse para não deixarem estranhos sozinhos aqui em casa? Isto é o que acontece! Mas, pelo que vejo, ele provavelmente foi-se embora só com o dinheiro e nada mais. E graças aos céus que estão sãs e salvas!" (Girls, how many times have I told you to not let strangers alone here inside? This is what happens! But as far as I can see, probably he went away just with the money and nothing more. And thanks goodness you're both safe and sound!)

"Desculpa, pai," (We are sorry dad,) Alice says, her face very sad, as if she was deeply regretting something. A fake sadness, of course.

"Ei, ei! Alice, não deixes que isto estrague o teu dia, a culpa não é tua!" (Hey, hey! Alice, don't let it ruin your day, it's not your fault!) Mr. Fernandes caresses her face, making her smile a weak, gentle smile. "A culpa é dele! O Josh é o mau da fita! Tu não és. Nem a tua irmã. Deixa passar. Estás a salvo, é isso que importa. É melhor eu avisar o Nelson sobre o amigo dele..." (It's his fault! Josh's the bad guy here! Not you. Not your sister. Let it in the past now. You're safe, this is what matters. I'm better warning Nelson about the friend he has...)

"Está bem papá, obrigada..." (Ok daddy, thanks...) Bia whispers, her face as sad as Alice's.

"Agora vou tomar um duche rápido, e depois vou descansar um pouco, eu mereço!" (Now I'm gonna take a quick shower, and then I'll rest a little bit, I deserve it!) Mr. Fernandes walks upstairs, heading to his bedroom.

Bia and Alice look at each other, now smiling a wide smile, giggling, and high-fiving themselves when they hear Mr. Fernandes locking his door after going upstairs. Then they head to their bedroom too.

"Tu não vais acreditar no dinheiro que o nosso pai reservou para pagar ao Josh! É muito dinheiro!" (You won't believe the amount of money our dad was reserving to pay Josh! It's too much money!) Bia says while both sisters walk upstairs.

"Eu acredito em ti, e mal posso esperar para comprar muitas coisas com esse dinheiro!" (I believe in you, and I can't wait to buy a lot of things with that money!)

"Sim, dinheiro nunca é demais!" (Yeah, money is never too much!) Bia giggles, entering her bedroom with Alice. "Ok, aqui está. Esconde-o e vamos ao centro comercial amanhã, merecemos gastar todo esse dinheiro!" (Ok, here it is. Hide it and let's go to the mall tomorrow, we totally deserve to spend all that money!)

"Claro que merecemos! Não acredito que o nosso pai planeava dá-lo ao Josh." (Of course we deserve it! I can't believe our dad was planning on giving it to Josh.)

"E falando nesse fracassado, tu comeste o Josh? O que é que fizeste com ele?" (And talking about that loser, did you eat Josh? What did you do with him?)

"Uh... eu... oh céus, esqueci-me completamente dele! Ele ainda está dentro de mim!" (Uh... I... oh goodness, I completely forgot about him! He's still inside me!) Alice says, lifting her shirt a bit and poking her lower abdomen, feeling the hard lump that's Josh's body; he's totally still inside her bowels. "Mas ele não se está a mexer, acho que está morto." (But he's not moving, I think he's dead.)

"Mas... tu... enfiaste-o no teu cu?" (But... did you... shove him up your ass?) Bia points to Alice's butt.

"...sim," (...yes,) Alice blushes a bit. "Eu não tinha nada de melhor a fazer com ele, então…" (I had nothing better to do with him, so…)

"Amanhã ele estará fora do teu corpo. Pelo menos ele morreu sabendo a merda que ele é!" (Tomorrow he'll be out of your body. At least he died knowing the shit he is!) Bia laughs softly, poking Alice's belly in the place she sees a long, barely noticeable bulge. Feeling the firmness of Josh's body, she laughs again, imagining how it must have been for him to die inside Alice's bowels. "Esses gajos inúteis são todos iguais. Nada para além de merda." (Those useless guys are like, all the same. Nothing but shit.)

"Eu concordo totalm– oh céus!!" (I totally agre– oh gosh!) Alice's eyes widen, a surprised smile appearing on her lips. "Bia, eu senti o Josh! Ele mexeu-se! Ele contor–" (Bia, I felt Josh! He moved! He squir–)

"Não acredito, ele está dentro de ti há muito tempo! Não eram os teus intestinos? Talvez esteja na hora de ires à casa de banho?" (No way, he's inside you for too long! Wasn't it your bowels? Maybe it's time for a bowel movement?)

"Não, eu tenho a certeza!" (No, I'm sure!) Alice says, once more lifting her t-shirt a bit and showing her fit abdomen. Bia looks attentively at the bulge which is Josh's body.

Josh seems indeed to be pretty still there inside.

"Eu não vejo nenhum movimento," (I can't see a single movement,) Bia whispers, still examining Alice's tummy. "Tu tens a certeza que era ele?" (Are you sure it was him?)

"Bem, eu posso jurar que senti algo muito diferente aqui. Como se ele estivesse a contorcer-se por um segundo..." (Well, I can swear I felt something pretty different here. As if he was squirming for a second...)

"Talvez os teus intestinos não estejam habituados a ter algo do tamanho dele dentro deles e o teu corpo está a tentar expulsá-lo antes do tempo normal." (Maybe your intestines aren't used to having something his size inside them and your body is trying to expel him before usual.)

"Hmmm... só há uma maneira de saber..." (Hmmm... there's only one way to know it...) Alice whispers, thoughtful. Without saying a word, she leaves the bedroom, going to the bathroom, and closing the door. She drops her shorts and panties on the floor, sitting on the toilet.

Nothing. Not a single pressure of the lump inside her belly. Her body probably isn't going to let her defecate anything until tomorrow.

"Vamos... vamos, saia de dentro de mim...!" (C'mon... c'mon, get out of inside me...!) she whispers, contracting her belly as she pushes. Her abdominal muscles compress her bowels, making them start to work and push Josh downwards...

Inside her bowels, Josh, as incredible as it may sound, is pretty alive. But for him it just doesn't matter. He's as still as possible, totally depressed, and not willing to make any more effort for anything. Suddenly, he feels stronger contractions all around him, contractions which make him start sliding downwards...

"Ughh..." he hears Alice groaning as she tries to shit him out. Josh just let her bowels squeeze him down and down, not bothering about what comes next for him, and after about two minutes of strong squeezing, his feet touch a tight but slightly open orifice.

It's Alice's anus.

As Josh finally reaches her anal hole, everything becomes easier for her, as now her bowels actively help her shit him out, but for Josh things get worse. His body's being squeezed way harder now, being forced out through a small, tight orifice that enlarges but not enough to let him slide easily. It was slightly hard to be shoved inside, and one would think it would be easier for Josh to be pushed out. No, it's being a bit hard too. He's all coated in a very thin layer of mucus and, being too large, tends to slide inward every time Alice stops pushing him out.

Alice tries more, again making an active effort in expelling Josh out of her rectum the same way she would do to a large turd; Josh now feels squeezes tighter than ever all around him as his feet and then his legs leave Alice's body through her asshole. The air outside is colder than he thought it would be, and a small part of him sort of wishes he could slide back into the warmth of Alice's anal insides again. As Alice's bowels compress his body, Josh keeps sliding down tightly, now his waist sliding through her wide-open anus, and after it, his chest.

Then Josh is finally shat out, falling freely, awkwardly into the cold water below in the toilet bowl. If he dared to look upward, he would see Alice looking at him from between her legs. She's deeply surprised, not only for him being alive but also because he's not splashing or squirming or yelling. Josh's just floating with a slightly sad, almost emotionless face.

"Better have some antibacterial soap right now!" Alice talks to him, expecting him to show some emotion. But he doesn't even look at her, his body afloat in the toilet water.

"Well... I don't care," she whispers as she turns her attention to something else. Alice starts peeing and, by the sound she hears, she knows her pee is hitting Josh. She giggles a little and, finishing to pee, she stands, cleaning her pussy and then her ass, throwing the paper into the toilet and, before flushing everything down, she scoops Josh out with the help of a utensil she saw close to her while she was peeing.

Alice throws Josh into the sink, turning the faucet on and cleaning him with generous loads of antibacterial soap. "You must be perfectly clean now if you want to continue being my toy!" she talks with him, ignoring his emotionless behavior. "What do you think? Would you like to continue being my toy, bug? Did you enjoy your stay inside my ass?" Alice smiles at him mischievously as she soaps him for the third time, thoroughly cleaning every millimeter of his body.

After more four long soaping and cleaning sessions, Alice turns the faucet off, looking at Josh. He's coughing, some water went into his nostrils. She lifts him closer to her nose, sniffing.

"Well, aren't you perfectly new? You're so clean I could even eat you right now!" she teases, seeing that Josh says nothing, nor changes his emotionless features. "Ow, this is no fun… say something!" she protests, frowning and shaking him in her hand.

After that, seeing that Josh isn't collaborating, Alice just goes back to her bedroom, showing him alive to Bia.

"Oh, céus! Eu não acreditaria se eu não estivesse a ver com meus próprios olhos! Ele está vivo!" (Oh my gosh! I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't seeing it! He's alive!) Bia exclaims as Alice places him on her bed. "Por que é que ele não se está a mexer?" (Why isn't he moving?)

"Não sei, talvez ele esteja demasiado cansado? Tudo o que sei é que ele está tão chato agora..." (I don't know, maybe he's too tired? Everything I know is that he's so boring now...)

"Talvez ele esteja apenas cansado. Horas e horas dentro da tua barriga devem ter tirado toda a energia dele." (Maybe he's just tired. Hours and hours inside your belly must have taken all energy out of him.)

"Ele não parece estar cansado..." (He doesn't seem tired...) Alice observes, looking more at Josh's face: he's not panting, nor shaking, nor trying weakly to resist. He's just... doing nothing.

The truth is: Josh gave up a long time ago. His spirit's totally broken now, he has no more will or willpower to do or to want anything else. He's just... doing nothing. He has no expectations, nor hope. For him, it's done. He's not even looking at the curious sisters who are talking so much about him.

This is when Bia's stomach groans a bit loudly…

04. The bigger, the better by Milla
Author's Notes:

This chapter's last paragraphs have a disposal scene and it can be graphic and non-pleasurable for some readers.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Hmmm... e se t–" (Hummm... what if yo–)

"Nem pensar!" (No way!) Bia giggles, a bit surprised. "Eu não consigo engolir algo tão grande!" (I can't swallow something this big!)

"Vamos tentar... talvez não seja assim tão difícil! E vejo que tu estás com fome!" (Let's try... maybe it won't be that hard! And I see you're hungry!)

"Ele é saboroso, sim, mas não. O que ele pode fazer à minha garganta, eu só–" (He's tasty, yeah, but no. What can he do to my throat, I onl–)

"Oww, pára com isso!" (Aww, stop this!) Alice picks up Josh by his arm and lifts him before Bia's face. "Ele já não tem piada, vamos acabar com ele. E tu ganhas uma refeição grátis! Nós duas sabemos que tu és boa a bater os teus próprios recordes e já comeste algo grande antes!" (He's not being funny anymore, let's finish him. And you get a free meal! We both know you're good at breaking your own records and you already ate something big before!)

"Sim, eu já engoli alguns grandes antes, mas nada deste tamanho! O maior pequenino que eu comi tinha cerca de 8 centímetros (cerca de 3,15 polegadas) de altura!" (Yes, I swallowed some big ones before, but nothing this big! The biggest tiny I ate was about 8 centimeters (about 3.15 inches) tall!)

"Bia... vamos, fá-lo! Estou curiosa! Eu acredito que tu consegues, só quero ver!" (Bia... c'mon, do it! I'm curious! I totally believe you can do it, I just wanna see!)

"Hmm... ahn... okay, vamos tentar!" (Umm... eh... okay, let's try!) Bia smiles, encouraged.

"Isso!" (Yeah!) Alice lifts Josh above Bia's face as Bia tilts her head back. "Goodbyyye..." she waves to Josh, smiling.

"You're big, bug... but I'm gonna swallow you!" Bia says confidently, her eyes closing as she opens her mouth wide, slowly, wanting to give Josh a terrifying thrill about his next and final destination: her tummy.

Josh disinterestedly looks down, seeing Bia's mouth wide open as he's descended towards it. He sees her pearl white teeth, the pinkish, glistening insides, her tongue waiting for him to be deposited onto it... and the most terrorizing part, which made all the hundreds of guys that Bia ate before scream in pure terror: her gullet. In the back of her mouth, already open and showing a pretty dark descent that goes right to her stomach, waiting for something to be gobbled down her belly. Usually only food goes so deep in there but, for Bia, her stomach insides are also destined for boys and men who are unlucky enough to be captured by her when she's hungry, and today... it's Josh's turn.

Alice lowers Josh a bit more, his feet already inside Bia's mouth. Contrary to what the twin sisters were expecting, Josh isn't expressing any form of fear or some other emotion. He's just looking sad. They already realized he had just given up on everything, so they have no more interest in toying with him. As Josh's feet touch Bia's tongue, the wet, warm muscle quivers a bit, preparing itself to receive something onto it. Bia closes her mouth around Josh's lower legs, not only savoring his taste a bit but also sucking him deeper, his feet reaching her throat.

Gulp

After the first swallow, Josh's feet are pulled into Bia's throat, and the girl, good at controlling her gag reflexes, just swallows again, now Josh's feet entering her tight esophagus as his lower legs pass into her throat. His thighs are still inside her warm mouth, his upper body still outside. He looks at nothing, breathing slowly as he knows his end is close.

Gulp

Another stronger gulp and his whole legs are pulled into her esophagus. He's not kicking Bia, as he already accepted his fate when he was inside Alice's large intestines. His upper body is almost all inside Bia's mouth, which is sucking on him, trying to savor the salty taste of his skin. As he's not sweating that much, the taste is weak but Bia's still able to enjoy it. Not that much, as she prefers when her victims scream and yell in utter despair, something Josh isn't doing. Alice isn't holding him anymore, Bia's mouth now totally holding his body as she gulps down again, now his upper torso going into her mouth and his waist reaching her greedy throat. Bia stops for a while, concentrating, then she swallows again, and his torso starts entering her throat, now his head already inside her mouth, her lips closing after it.

And, gulp after gulp, Josh is slowly pushed down into Bia's throat and from there into her tight, pulsating esophagus. Now that Josh's chest is being swallowed down her throat, Bia begins having a hard time gulping him: Josh's torso is too large to be easily pushed down into her esophagus. She feels her esophagus stretching to its limits as she gulps once more, feeling that Josh isn't sliding down anymore.

He's stuck in her throat.

Not knowing what else to do and groaning worriedly, Bia opens her mouth wider again, touching Josh's head with a finger and slowly pushing him down her throat. His body slides down a bit more, causing her some pain, and, with a last gulp, she finally feels him going down her throat, his whole living body now inside her esophagus.

"AAAAGH!" Bia gasps, finally being able to breathe: she successfully swallowed Josh whole. The wealthy Portuguese girl feels Josh's 15 centimeters (5,9 inches) tall body whole in her esophagus, his head still making a slight bulge between her collarbones.

But he's not going down, again.

"Eu... ele está preso outra vez!" (I... he's stuck again!) Bia almost stutters, her eyes becoming worried.

Inside her esophagus, Josh's having a pretty hard time: the tightness around him is near unbearable, it's like an Anaconda fully squeezing him and not letting him breathe. He's holding his breath since his chest entered Bia's throat, from where his thorax began being squeezed with unimaginable strength, but now he's more and more feeling the urge to breathe, and stronger than his unwillingness of everything are his most primal surviving instincts. He might have given up, but his deeper instincts didn't. Josh begins trying to squirm and quiver, wanting to breathe, but the esophagus muscles are too strong and tight and he barely manages to softly tremble, stuck in place. His lungs are starting to ache because of the lack of fresh air, all the while Josh can hear Bia's own lungs filling with air every time she breathes. Also, her heart is close to him, beating strongly, each heartbeat of hers being like a soft punch on his body. He can hear the wet, sort of squishy sounds of the blood being pumped, destined to hundreds, maybe thousands of blood vessels, transporting oxygen and nutrients to the zillions of cells that make Bia's gorgeous body.

Outside, Bia's gulping more to try to help her esophagus force Josh into her stomach. He's too large and long and her esophagus certainly wasn't ready to swallow something his size.

"Bia, acalma-te por favor, ele vai descer em breve, relaxa, deixa o teu corpo fazer o seu trabalho," (Bia, calm down please, he will go down soon, just relax, let your body do its work,) Alice tries to tranquilize Bia as the latter breaths worriedly, gulping successively to try to finish sending Josh to her stomach and failing.

"Eu... Eu estou tão... ele está preso, e se ele não descer?" (I... I'm so... he's stuck, what if he doesn't go down?) Bia's hands are already shaking a bit. "Não podemos ir ao médico, ele vai descobrir tudo! O que é que vamos dizer?" (We can't go to the doctor, he'll discover everything! What will we say?)

"Ei, acalma-te, eu tenho uma ideia... relaxa, respira devagar e espera..." (Hey, calm down, I have an idea... just relax, breathe slowly, and wait...) Alice says, making Bia sit on the bed and then leaving the bedroom. Bia can hear Alice's hurried steps on the stairs, and then some glass noises. After some seconds, Bia hears Alice running upstairs, then coming fast in the corridor, until she appears again at the door, closing it after her and coming closer to Bia. "Aqui, engole isto. É azeite, pode ajudá-lo a descer..." (Here, swallow this. It's olive oil, it may help him go down...)

"Eu espero que sim..." (I hope so...) Bia says, swallowing the spoonful of olive oil and waiting.

Nothing.

"Oh Alice, eu estou- oh céus! Isto está a funcionar!" (Oh Alice, I am- oh gosh! It's working!) Bia, who was worriedly talking to Alice, now smiles as she feels Josh's squirming body starting to slide down, too slowly but surely. She feels Josh's feet reaching the end of her esophagus, and then his large body is slowly, a bit painfully for Bia, forced into her stomach. It takes a little for him to be fully deposited into that digestive organ and Bia feels like his body has to bend a bit to be fully contained inside the stomach, but as Josh finishes entering her stomach, she feels her esophagus again empty. Sore, but empty.

"Sim!" (Yeah!) Bia jumps in celebration, taking her t-shirt out and staying only in her pink bra. "Eu engoli-o! Não acredito, ele era ENORME!" (I swallowed him! I can't believe, he was HUGE!)

"Sim, tu conseguiste, mana!" (Yes, you did it, sis!) Alice commemorates with her, hugging her. "Tu estás a senti-lo?" (Are you feeling him?)

"Ahn..." (Uh...) Bia stops moving, looking at her own belly, even placing a hand around the area under her left breast, where she knows her stomach is. "Não... ainda não. Sinto o corpo dele, sinto-o a pesar um pouco dentro de mim... mas ele não se está a mexer." (No... not yet. I mean, I feel his body, I can feel him weighing a little inside me... but he's not moving.)

"Não é possível, o teu estômago está cheio de ácidos, os teus lanches ficam sempre a contorcer-se!" (It's not possible, your stomach is filled with acids, your snacks always squirm!)

"Talvez o Josh esteja tão destroçado que nem consegue reagir a ser digerido." (Maybe Josh is so broken-down that he can't even react to being digested.)

Alice looks again at Bia's tummy, waiting for something. As if corresponding to her expectations, a quick, unmistakable bulge appears on Bia's belly skin, disappearing right after.

And then another. And another one, this one slightly bigger.

"Ai!" (Ouch!) Bia exclaims with a surprised smile as she feels another punch inside her, which causes another bulge to appear in her belly. "Ele está a esmurrar-me, eu sinto-o claramente! É tão... é... novo!" (He's punching me, I can clearly feel it! It's so... it's... new!)

"Eu estou a ver! Dói-te?" (I'm seeing! Does it hurt you?)

"Não... é um pouco estranho de sentir, mas é... fantástico! Ele está a tentar muito!" (No... it's a bit strange to feel, but it's... fantastic! He's trying a lot!)

"Sim, deixa-me s–" (Yeah, let me f–)

"Aaahhhhhh!" both sisters hear a very low, seemingly distant scream coming from inside Bia's tummy.

It's Josh.

"Minha nossa, é incrível! Ele é tão grande que podemos ouvi-lo gritar!" (Oh my, it's incredible! He's so big we can hear him screaming!) Bia, happy and surprised as never before, says, placing Alice's hand on her belly. "Vês? Tu consegues senti-lo a mexer-se muito! Cada movimento dele, consigo sentir tudo!" (See? You can feel him moving a lot! Every movement of him, I can feel everything!)

"Sim, e é incrível ouvi-lo gritar! Aposto que isto está a ser a tortura máxima para ele. E as saliências constantes mostram-nos o quanto ele se mexe!" (Yes, and it's so amusing to hear him screaming! I bet it's being the ultimate torture for him. And the constant bulges show us how much he moves!)

"Ele é enorme! Eu quero muito engolir algo do tamanho dele outra vez!" (He's huge! I totally want to swallow something his size again!)

"Lubrificado em azeite antes, por favor!" (Lubed in olive oil before, please!) Alice laughs, looking at her sister's belly and cupping her hand on it. "Hey bug, is it good for you in there? I don't know if you realized it yet but... you're being digested!" she laughs again.

"In your place I'd feel happy, Josh!" Bia disdainfully giggles. "Your puny body will soon be digested to become part of mines! You are about to be part of something far superior to the worthless being you always were!"

Inside Bia's belly, things are anything but funny: her stomach is a bit too small for something Josh's size, at least something his size that was swallowed whole and not chewed. Still, the strong peristalsis of the esophageal muscles successfully managed to shove him into her stomach, forcing him into a position resembling a fetal position. Even at this position, Bia's stomach insides are cramped and Josh can't exactly move so freely. At first, he didn't care, but as soon as the stomach realized that there's a lot of food to be digested, it started to ooze acids and enzymes all over Josh, whose skin began to burn immediately because of the digestive juices.

"AAAAHHHH!" he screams once more, kicking the stomach walls as they contract and flex, squeezing him and forcing him to bend in a way that's a bit unnatural for his body. Bia's stomach is stronger than he thought it could be and its slightly wrinkled walls are truly forcing his body to bend and contort in every contraction, plus the acids which are already working on his skin, causing him strong pain, as if he's being bathed in boiling lava. He breathes, trying to tolerate the strong, acidic vomit smell all around him, but even the air inside Bia's stomach, being acidic, burns his lungs, making Josh feel like he's being also burned from the inside out.

"We can hear you, you little weakling! Don't you guys always see yourselves as the stronger side? Show us girls how strong you are now, you simp," he hears Alice saying from outside Bia's belly, followed by louder laughs, Bia's own laughs.

"Yeah, how is it being for you to be digested by the fair sex?" Bia mocks.

Josh doesn't reply to her, he simply doesn't care. He's screaming just because he's not being able to endure so much pain as Bia's stomach digests him. He knows he's too big to be digested quickly and this torture will last painfully more before he finally dies.

"You were delicious, Josh, I give you that. I hope I can eat someone as tasty as you!" Josh hears Bia provoking him. He punches the stomach wall again, trying to avoid being coated in Bia's digestive juices more than he already is and trying also to obtain some more space for himself. It's overly dark and he can hear only Bia's voice, breathing, heartbeats, a bunch of continuous, loud gurgling sounds coming from deep below in her intestines... it's way harsher than it was when he was stuck inside Alice's large bowel. Part of him is wishing he could die inside Alice's bowels than in Bia's stomach, but now it's too late.

Outside, Bia drops herself over her back on the bed, followed by Alice, who's, like Bia, very interested in accompanying Josh's situation: it's the first time Bia swallowed something his size and it's the first time they see bulges so big in Bia's belly as Josh fights inside her tummy. Also, it's the first time they can actually hear the victim screaming as he's digested slowly. The girls cannot help being amazed by the new experience, mostly Bia, who's the one who likes to swallow the bigger prey. Alice just swallows smaller ones, like the ones she drank with chocolate milk, whose unused remains, mostly semi-digested bones, are now being turned into feces in her ascending colon.

"It hurts! Let me out!!" Josh shouts in pain, being heard by both sisters, who laugh at his expense.

"Are you wanting to leave my sister's tummy?" Alice, again cupping her hands on Bia's belly, asks Josh. "Well... you'll have to wait until she fully digests you. Only then you'll be able to leave her body... the natural way!"

Bia laughs, enjoying the strong, slightly strange sensations caused by Josh's punches and kicks, sometimes pressing her index finger against the bulge formed by his hand or foot. "Isto é tão gostoso de sentir! Ele não pode escapar!" (This is so good to feel! He can't escape!)

"Help meeeee!!" Bia and Alice hear Josh screaming in agony as her digestive juices are already working on his flesh, his skin now easily peeling off with the frictions caused by Bia's stomach contractions and squeezes. The pain is unendurable for Josh and even screaming is too much effort for him, who squirms uncontrollably under unimaginable pain, groaning and writhing and punching and sometimes screaming and protesting... just for the sisters to stay amazed by the newness of this experience.

"Bia, tu ABSOLUTAMENTE tens de engolir algo deste tamanho outra vez!" (Bia, you TOTALLY must swallow something this size again!).

~~~ * * * * * ~~~

The morning next…

Bia opens her eyes leisurely, stretching herself on the large, king-sized bed she shares with Alice. Yawning sweetly, she stretches again, uncovering her half-naked body and letting sunlight enter through the window as she opens it.

Only then she realizes Alice isn't in the bedroom with her. Bia's always the first to wake up, but today it's a bit different... the sunlight's strangely strong...

"Oh céus, eu dormi demasiado!" (Oh gosh I overslept!) she whispers, looking at the clock on the wall: it's already 10:22 am. She's used to waking up around 7:30 am, even on weekends.

Suddenly Alice enters the bedroom, startling her a bit.

"Finalmente, tu acordaste!" (Finally, you woke up!)

"Eu não sei porque dormi tanto, mas sim, eu finalmente acordei!" (I don't know why I slept so much, but yeah, I'm finally awake!)

"Não te esqueças que vamos ao centro comercial mais tarde." (Don't forget we'll go to the mall later.)

"Certo," (Sure,) Bia says while looking at the mirror and frowning a little bit, not understanding what she sees. She's dressed only in pink panties, and her breasts are nude. "Alice... tu... ahn... estão os meus seios um pouco... maiores?" (Alice... do you... uh... are my breasts a bit... bigger?)

"O quê?" (What?) Alice pays more attention to Bia's bosom, also frowning.

"Eu não sei... eles parecem... maiores," (I don't know... they are... bigger,) Bia continues, jumping and noting how her breasts bounce more than they used to. Also, they're visibly bigger than Alice's, something strange as the sisters always had the same cup size.

"Agora que estou a olhar melhor... sim, eles estão maiores sim! Acho que tu vais ter de comprar sutiãs novos!" (Now that I'm looking better... yes, they are indeed bigger! I guess you'll have to buy new bras!)

Bia giggles, jumping again and seeing her new breasts bouncing, still getting used to her new tits. They're not so bigger than before, but bigger. And Bia surely will need to buy new bras.

"Talvez seja por causa do lanche enorme que comi ontem à noite..." (Maybe it's because of the huge snack I had last night...)

"Ya, eu estou a lembrar-me... ele sacudiu-se dentro de ti durante cerca de duas horas!" (Yes, I remember... he trashed inside you for about two hours!)

"Aquilo foi intenso, tão novo... mal posso esperar para comer algo assim outra vez!" (That was intense, so new... I can't wait to eat something like that again!) Bia giggles, grabbing her new tits. "Quem sabe se acabo com seios maiores do que agora? Muitos gajos vão olhar para mim a todo minuto!" (Who knows if I end up with breasts bigger than now? A lot of guys will look at me every minute!)

"Eles já olham para nós a todo minuto!" (They already look at us every minute!) Alice giggles, turning and getting her phone on the bedside table. "Bem, vim aqui à procura do meu telemóvel, vejo-te lá em baixo!" (Well, I just came here looking for my phone, see you downstairs!)

After seeing her sister leaving the bedroom, Bia gets a t-shirt from her drawer, dressing it and feeling it noticeably tighter on her breasts. After dressing in shorts, she goes downstairs, seeing her father on the table, still having his breakfast.

"Bom dia, pai!" (Morning, dad!) she goes to him, hugging him sweetly.

"Bom dia, Bia... e... tu estás diferente," (Morning, Bia... and... you're different,) he tries not to look directly at Bia's bigger breasts. "Vocês... estão a crescer tão depressa!" (You girls... are growing so fast!)

Smiling at him, she goes to the bathroom, where she undresses herself, preparing for a relaxing morning shower. After brushing her teeth clean, Bia sits on the toilet, already feeling the usual pressure in her lower abdomen that she feels every time she wakes up.

While commenting on a new photo her mother posted on Instagram, Bia begins pushing out a long turd, feeling strange, hard pieces while defecating it. After the turd falls and splashes into the water below, she looks from between her legs, seeing that her shit has a bunch of long, whitish objects partially embedded in it.

Bones.

'Maiores do que o habitual...' (Bigger than usual...) Bia thinks, turning her attention back to Instagram. Her digestive system normally digests all or most of her victim's bones, but Josh was too large to have his bones fully digested as his body was reduced to nutrients through his trip in her stomach and bowels. Now, most of his bones are just partially digested or not so digested at all, being shat out within the remains of all of Bia's yesterday meals, including Josh, all that remains now reduced to her feces.

Pushing out another turd while she browses some photos of her school friends, again Bia feels some solid objects sliding out of her anus with her shit, ignoring them as she already knows they're just Josh's remaining bones. Most of his smaller bones were fully digested and absorbed in her bloodstream, being now part of her own bones. Likewise, Josh's flesh, skin, and all the other softer parts of him were totally, perfectly dissolved by her digestive juices and absorbed in her small intestine in the form of countless nourishing substances. There are still thousands of microscopic, nutritious portions of his former body in her bloodstream, still waiting to be used as her body requests more nutrients, but most of the nutrients which were Josh's body are now part of Bia's attractive body, including her now bigger breasts.

Far away from there, Josh's parents and some of his closest friends (except Nelson, for obvious reasons) are already looking for him everywhere, but to no avail: Josh's gone for good, digested inside a wealthy girl's belly.

After the third, last turd splashes into the water inside the toilet, Bia stands, getting some toilet paper and cleaning her anus; little does she know that that last turd has Josh's undigested skull fully embedded in it. Without giving her digestive waste any last look, Bia throws the used toilet paper into the toilet, flushing everything down like she always does.

And lazily stretching herself again, Bia enters the shower, enjoying a nice, warm shower in the morning, smiling as she thinks about all the nice things the day may be reserving for her.

~~~ The End ~~~

End Notes:

Now the story ended, and I hope you enjoyed it to the most! Special thanks for my friend who commissioned me to write this story, I enjoyed a lot writing it! Please please please send me your opinions, reviews... so I can feel more encouraged to write even more and with your opinions and criticisms I can write better! Thank you so much!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13359