- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is a re-publication of another story I had deleted from my older stories. Enjoy :)

Commission for a friend that asked to be kept anonymous.

Special thanks for JRamos, who's helping me with the European Portuguese parts.

_____________________________________________________________________

Josh rings the doorbell, standing a bit anxiously on the doormat as this is his first day at that job as a freelancer: having lost his earlier job, the 26 years old guy needs money. He has bills to pay and although computer repair isn't what he really likes to do, he knows some nice Windows tricks and Office optimizations, plus some hardware fixes. But he's no professional. No, he's what they call a curious: he used to do some computer services for fun or to help some relative, but now he needs to do it for profit, so he has no other choice than to do it right.

He takes a deep breath as he looks at the large, dark, apparently thick glass door in front of him: this house is indeed big and very beautiful: a three-storied house with many expensive-looking fixtures, a wide porch, very nice, neatly flowered front garden… Josh can't help wondering how much money the family who lives in this house has.

Josh's here for the computer repair service thanks to a friend of his, Nelson, who's also a friend of Mr. Fernandes, the man who lives here with his daughters. Mr. Fernandes, as he was told, is a rich but gentle man, who always pays way above average for the agreed services. Thus, when Nelson knew that Mr. Fernandes was in need of a computer repair service, he immediately called Josh.

Josh hears a short beep sound and the door slides open. A white, bald, well-dressed man, apparently in his mid-fifties, appears, smiling gently at him.

"Hi, Mr. Fernandes… uh… I'm here for the computer repair service."

"Oh, it's you, uh… ah, yes, Josh. I was waiting for you. Please, this way, you're very welcome," Mr. Fernandes friendly speaks to Josh with a very strange accent, letting the shy Josh enter his house.

Josh enters the large living room and can't help looking around, seeing the various expensive furniture and fixtures, which are surely first-class ones, mostly white, in wood or glass. The silent ceiling fans cause a nice, gentle air current to flow all around the room. Some closed doors leading to other rooms, the kitchen on the other side of the room, all clean and tidy, a large gray and white stairway going upstairs, maybe where the bedrooms are…

"I ask you pardon, but I have an urgent meeting, and because of that, I'll let you with my daughters. They can show you the problem I told you my system's having."

"Okay. Uh, considering what you told me about your computer failure, it's likely a problem with your computer's motherboard, and I know where to buy a new one if needed, but it is a bit… you know, expensive."

"A bit expensive? No problem, I know my computer maintenance is usually pricey," he gives a soft, sincere laugh.

Josh smirks, agreeing: the night before, he did a little Google search about the model Mr. Fernandes uses and the first thing he thought was: 'does this rich man work at NASA??' Josh can only imagine that Mr. Fernandes uses all his computer's incredible firepower to simply open Office files and play Solitaire.

"I mean, I'll have to have the money to buy the motherboard and replace it for you," Josh explains.

"Sure, I gave extra money to my daughters in case you need to buy parts, something I actually was already expecting," Mr. Fernandes smiles. "Do what you need, but if you need to buy computer parts, I'll need the receipts in my hands later."

"Fine Mr. Fernandes," Josh nods with a wider smile, still wondering what's the catch with his accent. He's not from here, Josh's sure. But from what place is this gentleman?

"Bia, podes mostrar-lhe meu computador?" (Bia, can you show him my computer?) the rich man asks. Josh can't understand a single word, but at least now he's sure that Mr. Fernandes isn't from this country.

"Claro, mostro já," (Sure, I'll do it) says a girl that is on the stairs. Josh didn't see her there when he looked before, so maybe she came while he was talking to Mr. Fernandes? The seemingly 18 years old girl comes closer, smiling gently at Josh and stopping at her father's side.

Josh can't understand why, but something in her sweet smile seems... fake. Looking for a little while into her chocolate eyes, he tries to see what's wrong, but he deduces nothing.

"Mr. Fernandes, if you don't mind answering me a question... where are you from? Sorry, but I'm just too curious!"

"Oh, no problem, people ask me this every time, I'm getting used to this!" he smiles, talking affably to Josh like he did in all their conversations. "I'm from Portugal and I am here for just about six months now. I'm enjoying living here, but I plan on being back to my country next year."

"That's nice! I never was in Portugal before!"

"I'm sure you'll like my country and my people! If you ever go to Portugal, let me know that, I have some nice places to recommend!"

'If I just had the money to go to the places you'd recommend me to go...' Josh thinks while smiling and nodding.

"I am sorry but now I must go," Mr. Fernandes looks at his watch, turning to his daughter: "Bia, tu sabes o que fazer. Ele é o homem que está a arranjar o meu computador, sê simpática com ele e paga-lhe quando ele acabar." (Bia, you know what to do. He's the man who's fixing my computer, be nice to him and pay him when he's done.)

"Vai correr tudo bem," (Everything will be fine) Bia replies to her father, then smiling again at Josh, a smile slightly uninterested.

While her father leaves the house, Bia leads Josh to another room: Mr. Fernandes' home office. She sits on a comfy chair, leaving the main chair free so Josh can use it and examine the computer freely. Josh places his backpack on the desk, looking quickly at Bia from the corner of his eyes while he looks for the right screwdriver to open the computer's tower case. She's looking at him, her lips smiling a bit and her eyes seemingly impish.

"So do you work with computers?" she breaks the ice. "I mean, you obviously do that, otherwise you wouldn't be here," Bia corrects herself, speaking to Josh with an accent stronger than her father's. Josh is not sure but her voice also showed some disdain.

"Well, I used to do some PC repair services in the past, but I'm not into it, I work with Financial Administration. It's just to pay my bills. You know, hard times."

"I see… People like you are always enduring hard times," she giggles scornfully.

"Uh... what?" Josh's not completely sure of what he just heard. When he was going to elaborate a better question about Bia's seemingly disdainful tone towards him, he sees someone coming fast at the door:

"O pai saiu!" (Our dad went away!) says a girl that's just exactly like Bia. Josh even rubs his eyes, making a funny face as he looks at Bia, then at that girl, then at Bia again... both girls seem to be around 18 years old, white-skinned, with wavy, very long hair which reaches their round butts. Both girls are just slightly slender, having a very attractive body, breasts a little bit smaller than average. Beautiful faces, captivating eyes–

"Hey!" the girl at the door almost shouts at Josh, waking him up from his trance-like state. "We're just twins. I'm Alice, and... get out of that chair please," she demands with shooing gestures toward Josh.

Josh looks at her, then at Bia, and shows a confused face.

"I... can't understand, what's happening?" he raises an eyebrow, not being able to avoid looking at both sisters again: he knows who is who because of their clothes: while Bia is dressed in a short, baby blue skirt, with a white, feminine t-shirt, her twin sister, Alice, is using a pink tank top with short lilac shorts. If they were using the same clothes it would be pretty hard to distinguish one from another, as even their voices are the same, despite Bia having a stronger Portuguese accent. Like Bia, Alice has gentle traits, but something in her smile seems naughty.

"My sister said: get out!" Bia points to Josh a strange, small device that resembles a remote control. When she presses a button, Josh immediately feels himself heavily dizzy, and as he shakes his head, not understanding why everything around him is growing larger, he blacks out.

~~~ * * * * * ~~~

"Espera, ele está a acordar!" (Wait, he's waking up!)

"Finalmente! Este demorou muito! Quase dez minutos?" (Finally! That one took too long! Almost ten minutes?)

"Sim, temos um novo recorde!" (Yes, we have a new record!)

Josh slowly opens his eyes, and as he does it, he gasps in surprise, his eyes opening wide as he looks at the twin sisters.

They are gigantic. Their faces above him, looking at him with curiosity while they talk words he can't comprehend... Josh looks around, seeing everything way larger too.

It doesn't take a group of scientists to understand what happened.

Josh was shrunk by Bia.

"WHY!?" he shouts with a mix of anger and fear in his voice.

"Olha, o insecto está a tentar falar connosco! Tão pequeno... e inútil!" (Look, the bug's trying to talk to us! So tiny... and useless!) Bia mocks Josh, pinching him between her fingers and standing erect, with Josh now face-level with her. Her facial features are enormous to the now tiny Josh, which tries to get used somehow to his new reality, feeling a strange fear when looking at Bia's enormous eyes. "Welcome back, Josh. And... nah," she places his diminutive form on the desk. "Please stay around while I fix my dad's computer..."

Josh is still trying to say something, totally perplexed by what just happened to him. His heart races as he watches the now giantess Bia opening the desktop's tower case and adjusting a simple jumper on the motherboard with a pincer. To see the tools and pieces and other objects on the desk, now huge, is a jaw-dropping experience for Josh. Then, while Bia screws the tower case close, Alice grabs Josh's clothes, which are still on the chair he was sitting on when he was shrunk.

"Look at these clothes... where did you find them, Josh? In a trash can?" Alice despises him, ignoring his now angrier protests as she throws his clothes on the floor. "I don't think these clothes are worth even cleaning my ass. Later I'll burn it."

"Yep, no body, no crime… I mean, no clothes, no crime," Bia looks impishly at Josh while turning on the computer. As expected by Bia, as she was the true reason the computer couldn't be turned on, the monitor shows the Windows logo, and then the Windows desktop appears, the login screen waiting for the user credentials as if nothing ever went wrong with the system.

"See? So simple! You're a very disqualified computer technician, Josh," she grabs Josh by his torso and goes to the living room. Josh tries his best not to get sick by the back-and-forth motions of Bia's hand as she carries him like a doll, beating her soft but firm hand with his little punches, trying to make her leave him.

But Bia couldn't care less. For her, Josh's punches are just tiny, weak pounds she's feeling on her hand. To show him who's in charge, she tightens her grip on Josh's 6 inches (about 15 centimeters) tall body, making him shout in pain. Josh keeps punching Bia's hand, desperately trying to be free of her iron grip as it doesn't let him breathe and makes him feel like his ribcage bones are about to break under so much pressure. Instead, he feels her grip growing tighter, and Josh can't even shout or yell anymore, feeling his ribs close to snap under a so strong squeeze…

Bia uncaringly throws Josh on the couch and, as he tumbles softly on the cushiony surface, she turns her back to him. When he stops rolling and looks upwards, the only thing he sees is Bia's gigantic butt coming closer fast until she sits on him, her body weighing heavily on his small figure.

Josh gasps, feeling the air being pressed out of his lungs as he feels like the whole Earth is flattening him down. He tries to breathe, but can only manage to take quick gulps of air before the same air is quickly forced out of his chest by Bia's huge, delicious buttocks. Even crawling out of under her is impossible for him, who is beginning to feel a bit suffocated by Bia's simple act of sitting on the couch.

"Feeling comfy, worthless bug?" Bia teases disdainfully, swaying her hips to make herself more comfortable on the couch and add to his suffering.

"GA-" Josh tries to shout, but he just can't. Being anything but comfy, he tries to move his arms to push himself free, but the pressure he's feeling makes it impossible to make almost any single move. He's totally helpless under Bia while she now thinks about anything but him: getting the remote control, Bia turns the TV on, channel surfing to look for something cool to watch. Josh again takes a quick gulp of air, trying his best to put some air in his lungs as he hears something, actually the TV show Bia is watching. The gigantic Portuguese girl doesn't move from her place and Josh feels like he's close to his limits. His lungs are starting to ache really more and he can't breathe no matter how he tries… he has no more strength to keep trying to squirm and, despite already seeing nothing under this pretty girl's butt, he knows his vision is sorta darkening…

"Onde é que ele está?" (Where is he?) Alice, coming to the living room, asks, looking around and not seeing a trace of Josh.

"Não sei, olha à tua volta, talvez o vejas." (I don't know, look around, maybe you'll see him.)

"Epá, espera... tu estás sentada em cima dele?" (Hey... wait, are you sitting on him?) Alice complains, her hands on her hips in a disapproving posture. "Tu mataste o último desta maneira, eu não tive uma única oportunidade de me divertir também!" (You killed the last one this way, I hadn't a single chance of having some fun too!)

"Ok, está bem, o insecto é teu... mas eu ainda quero usá-lo depois de ti," (Ok, it's fine, the bug's yours... but I still wanna use him after you.)

Josh feels the unbelievable pressure being taken out of his body as Bia stands, gasping for air with aching lungs as he's finally able to breathe. His face is all reddened and he unsteadily tries to get up and flee away from the twins somehow, but before he has any chance a giant hand grabs him, lifting him without a care.

"Josh, you're gonna help me with something..." Alice sings as she goes to the kitchen, letting the poor young man free on the main table, beside a glass jar. Josh looks through the jar, seeing a group of screaming shrunken people inside.

But they're even smaller: a bunch of boys and men whose height doesn't go more than half an inch (around 1 centimeter) tall. They're desperate, beating on the thick glass wall and begging for help. Any help.

"Sooooooo..." Alice softly runs her delicate fingers on the table, around the jar. "If you correctly tell me how many people I have inside that jar, they'll be free. I'll unshrink them back to their original sizes so they can go home. I give you my word," the attractive girl raises her right hand. "Else..." she walks to the counter, getting a long glass of chocolate milk and purposely placing it beside the jar.

"Wh-what? I... I... can't! This is–"

"I'm gonna count to ten. Ready?"

"Stop being that bitch! I'm not falling to your game!"

"One..."

"Hey, no, you can't be serious!"

"...four... five..."

"Stop it!!" Josh screams, fearing the worst can actually happen to the shrunken guys inside the jar. "Eh... 35 guys in the jar!" he tries to guess as Alice keeps counting. "No... maybe... 30!"

"...nine..."

"NOOO! You're CRAZY! Don–"

"I'm so sorry... time's up!" Alice smirks at the shrunken guys inside the jar as she lifts it, looking at their screaming faces and shaking bodies through the transparent glass. "I wish you all a veeeeery nice trip."

Josh can't help looking in horror as Alice leisurely tilts the jar, pouring the shrunken people into her chocolate milk. He watches them falling on the cold liquid, screaming and swearing, some of them still trying to hold onto the inner surface of the jar, obviously failing as it's perfectly smooth and slippery. After the last one falls into the chocolate milk, Alice gets a spoon and slowly mixes the chocolate milk with its new ingredient, all the tiny screams being silenced under the little whirlpool as she does it.

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!! DON'T YOU DO IT! NO!! THEY'RE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" Josh protests, almost not believing in what he's seeing and wondering in his mind if it's a nightmare.

Ignoring Josh's shouts with a malicious smile, Alice picks up the glass, bringing it closer to her mouth and tilting not only that glass but also her head.

"Oh my goodness no... don't, please... I'm begging, don't...!" Josh continues as Alice just keeps disregarding his pleas.

The people in the chocolate milk, whose majority is still submerged thanks to the powerful whirlpool made by Alice when she spun the spoon in there, feel everything shifting as the glass tilts, desperately trying to swim as far as possible from Alice's parted lips as they touch the glass and she begins drinking the chocolate milk. Gulp after gulp, the chocolate milk goes from the glass to her mouth and from there down her throat; the small guys try their best to avoid being drank with the chocolate milk but, without exception, they are sucked into her mouth, where her tongue and throat muscles force them into Alice's long, slimy esophagus. After a quick descent, they fall into a larger, pretty dark space, splashing into a warm pool which makes their skin tingle almost instantly.

Josh watches speechless as Alice finishes drinking the chocolate milk and places the now completely empty glass back on the table.

"Ah! Tasty!" Alice sighs with a satisfied smile, licking her lips and looking at Josh. She partially lifts her shirt to show him her fit belly, running her hand in gentle, circular motions on the area where her stomach is located. "See? Thanks to you, they're all here now, little bug," she pats her tummy. "You didn't help them. Of course you didn't, you're worthless. But I thank you for that, they were delicious!"

"NO! IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Josh grows despaired while Alice grabs him. He kicks and punches her hand while she goes at a slightly fast pace to the living room, then upstairs...

"Ele teve sucesso?" (Did he succeed?) Bia, who's leaning on a small pile of large pillows on her bed, asks when she spots Alice entering their bedroom.

"Bem... digamos que agora eu estou viciada em ter pessoas pequenas no meu pequeno-almoço!" (Well... let's say I'm now addicted to having small people in my breakfast!) she says with a wide smile while patting her lovely tummy, completely oblivious to the horror her pats are causing to the still living victims inside her churning stomach.

"Tu não tinhas a menor hipótese!" (You couldn't stand a chance!) Bia laughs softly at Josh as he's thrown onto the comfy, pink-clothed, king-sized bed.

"Oh, and just to let you know: there were 28 guys inside the jar. I wasn't expecting you to guess it right, but your last guess was pretty close, I almost became worried," Alice giggles mischievously.

Bia gets a pair of white, cottony ankle socks and, grabbing Josh again, throws him inside one of the socks. Then she slides her feet inside the socks, feeling Josh's protests as he's now squirming helplessly under her right foot...

Chapter End Notes:

Well, this is the first chapter of this story! I hope you're enjoying and, if you want, feel free to review this story or send me an e-mail, I'll be glad to read and reply to your message!