Punishment by contentwelike
Summary:

A perverted biology professor forces girls at his university to have sex with him under the threat of failing the year. Finally he meets his match – the latest girl he tries to use turns out to be a much bigger monster than himself! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8795 Read: 9439 Published: February 16 2023 Updated: May 14 2023
Story Notes:

Just an idea I had for a vore/digestion/disposal story with a cool (cruel) twist and foreplay. Hope you enjoy it! Have fun! :)

!!!

I realised that this story was rather poorly written, so I decided to polish it, improving the descriptions and adding some new scenes, in total around two thousand more words of the tinies’ torture for your pleasure! :)

I also divided it into chapters to make reading easier :)

!!!

1. Professor Watson's Proposal by contentwelike

2. The Fuck by contentwelike

3. The Family Meeting by contentwelike

4. The Shower by contentwelike

5. The End? by contentwelike

Professor Watson's Proposal by contentwelike

 “Jade, I am afraid that your mark from the exam is not good enough…” said professor Watson, his dark eyes shining with a strange glow. 


His comportment as well as the tone of his voice betrayed nervousness and excitement, the kind seen by kids impatiently awaiting the arrival of Santa, unsure whether he will appear in the first place, which is what all the fun is always about. But professor Watson was not waiting for Santa and he was not a kid, and in those eyes with which he regarded his student, with that wet, watery glow of theirs, there was something ominous. 


Jade eyed the professor. Her sharp eyes traced the drop of sweat which ran down the man’s forehead, turned around his eyebrow and detached from his body, falling down onto his suit, where a small stain spread to achieve its impressive size of a one square centimetre in a fraction of a second. By the smell, the girl recognised that the man’s sweat was rather salty, which meant he was not properly hydrated. 


The girl directed her gaze towards the test paper lying on the man’s desk. It was all marked with red, but she knew that every single answer she had given was correct. The digestive system was her favourite topic when it came to the biology of the human body, and she knew absolutely everything about it; also from her own experience, which was much broader than that of a regular human, professor Watson included.


Jade looked into the eyes of the man, drilling into his mind. ‘Impressive,’ she thought. ‘He did not drop his gaze!’ She could see it all: from the morbid fascination with which he regared her, and which would have easily been recognised by anyone, all the way to what lurked deep within – his primal desire, all soaking with evil intent, his craving the forbidden pleasure of raping young girls, who had no other choice but to fulfill his desires if they wanted to continue studying. He would soon move to revealing the conditions on which she would be allowed to pass with the well deserved grade of five out of five. It was his favourite part. He clenched the material of his trousers with his fingers, impatiently waiting for the young woman to reply.


‘Poor pervert,’ Jade thought. She almost pitied him. Out of all the university students in the first year, he decided to choose her for his new prey. He did not realise in the slightest that he had just walked straight into the lion’s den. She had to fight with herself in order not to burst into laughter right then and there. She already had some ideas in mind as to how to go about turning this little game of his into the worst nightmare of his life, and if the man was not so out of his mind, he would have surely realised that his “prey” was equally as excited as he was.


“I am sure my answers were correct, professor,” Jade replied for now.


The man smiled, still keeping eye contact. Poor thing did not know anything. It was the time to enlighten her. With the position he had at the university he was without a doubt in charge here. He decided it would not hurt to play openly.


“Yes, they are,” he said at length, his hand sliding across Jade’s work, “but you see, I really like your tasty butt, girl, and knowing just how much these studies mean to you, I will allow myself to make you a deal-”


“So you want to fuck me?” the girl asked casually, even biting her lip and smiling. She just could not help it. The insolence of the professor was turning her on like crazy; she was itching to break his spirit when he realised it was her who had been in charge all along and not himself. She was so excited she could barely keep her butt on her chair.


This came as a surprise to the man. It was the first time a student reacted like this to his proposal. His eyes opened wide and he shook his head in disbelief. But then he smiled deviously. “You are one horny bitch, aren’t you?”


“I doubt an old geezer like you could be any challenge for me… Watch out, or you might end up in trouble yourself.” She smiled lewdly, slowly licking her lips.


The man was virtually shaking from excitement. ‘What a tasty morsel,’ he thought. ‘She is so juicy in all the right places! that cute face… those lips… and that character!’ He almost came just thinking about her. He absolutely needed to have her. “So you do accept my deal?” he insisted.


“Sure,” she answered with an impish giggle. She was challenging him! 


“Then let’s go to my place. We have two hours before my wife and daughter come back.” Professor Watson almost tripped when he stood up from his chair.


The Fuck by contentwelike

The apartment of professor Watson was located near the university complex, though not in its direct vicinity. A ten minute bus ride was enough to get there. As the man stopped before the entrance to his flat, the cutest one of his students standing next to him, waiting for him to fuck her, his hands were shaking so much that he had trouble putting the key in the keyhole, not to mention turning it. 


“Should I help you?” Jade offered in a mocking tone, and not waiting for the man to answer, placed her palm on his own and guided it for him to open the door properly. She noticed his skin was feverishly hot. “Jesus, are you always so turned on, when you fuck helpless little girls?”


Professor Watson looked at her with a mix of anger and morbid fascination. He did not reply. Who was this girl to be so full of herself?! She was humiliating him! He would exercise her and break her will soon! Maybe he should even fuck her multiple times before letting her pass… She might not have realised it based on his looks, but he was a very strong man and could fuck her really hard if he decided to do so! In fact, nothing turned him more than exercising some brutal domination over his prey!


Upon entry Jade could not help but notice the rich decor of her teacher’s home. Expensive oak furniture was visible everywhere, a gold-plated chandelier hung in what must have been the living room. She even got a glimpse of an expensive-looking collection of glass.


Without even washing his hands, professor Watson guided Jade into his bedroom and told her to undress. 


The girl gave him a lewd smile, threw her dense mane of brown hair back, and got to work. It was time to begin. She was going to give him the show of his life – the last one. 


He watched hypnotised by the seductive movements of her hips as she slid her blouse up her torso, revealing the lack of bra. Her perky breasts sprang out into view and bounced a little. Her flat, but still pleasantly soft stomach undulated rhythmically, performing its tantalising dance, and the dim light of the sunset, which entered the room through the half opened curtains, flickered on the smooth, tanned skin of the girl, covering it with warm reflections. Jade licked her lips as she proceeded to undress her lower body. She lifted one of her legs up and brought her tennis shoe clad foot close to the man’s face. 


“Take it off,” she moaned. 


Professor Watson hesitated for a moment. Was he not supposed to be the dominant one here...? In the end he obliged and gripped the shoe. 


With a violent movement, Jade ripped her foot out of it and forced it hard against the man’s face, spreading her toes around his nose, forcing him to breathe in the vinegar-like smell. Upon impact, his head was forced against the wall. With shock he realised that he was unable to break free from the humiliating grip of the girl’s long toes. Jade lowered her straight leg slowly, forcing her teacher's head to slide down the wall as her foot dragged it along, and to sit down. 


“Smell!” she whispered, smothering his face. 


Professor Watson coughed, or rather tried to cough, as amidst the merciless toes of the girl he could not. The smell of Jade's foot was so strong that it burned his nostrils! If he did not want to suffocate, he had to breathe, and the only way the air could come through was between the toes of his student, just where the acidic smell was at its strongest. His eyes filled with tears. 


It was then that Jade let go and presented him with her second shoe. 


“Grip it with your teeth!” she ordered. 


When the man forced his mouth shut and shook his head in protest, she forced the tip of her shoe inside and kicked. The skull of the professor created a loud dull bang upon bouncing off the wall. With the superhuman strength of his oppressor, as humiliating as it was, he had no choice but to obey her. And so, the second foot had been taken care of.


Jade stepped back and sat on the large bed with a canopy which had been waiting behind her. ‘That’s a real harem,’ she thought as she let her palms examine the silky quilt. She slid her trousers down: here – no underwear either. She flung the piece of clothing through the air and wiggled her long, sexy legs in front of the man, eager to continue with her little domination session.


“What are you waiting for?” she demanded. “Come here and take off my socks, slave!”


“Hey, I am not your slave!” professor Watson protested. “Now you will lie on the bed and spread your legs wide apart so that I can fuck you hard like you’ve never had it done to you before!” He tried getting up.


Jade rolled her eyes impatiently and snapped her fingers. 


An expression of utter terror contorted the face of the man when he realised he had lost all control of his body. Against his will, it moved towards his mistress. He opened his mouth to protest, but no sound came out of it. 


Smiling, Jade raised first one foot, then the other, and her dog took off each of her socks obediently, gripping them with his teeth just as he had been asked to do. The girl giggled, swinging her legs a few times at the edge of the bed and then spread them apart. 


“Now! Lick my pussy, slave!”


The body of the professor bent forward and his nose plunged between the meaty lips of Jade’s labia. The smell of her love juice dripping pussy was truly overwhelming. He was forced to take a deep breath, by which some of the girl’s dense and sticky secretions got sucked all the way up to his lungs. He coughed. A tear escaped his eye.


“You don’t want to lick my pussy, do you?” Jade inquired reproachfully, tilting her head to the side. She seemed slightly disappointed, but only slightly, as a new wave of excitement for what she was about to do could be detected in the tone of her voice. “In that case…” 


Again, she snapped her fingers.


‘What is happening to me?!’ the man cried out in his thoughts. He felt as though his body was morphing and twisting in unnatural angles. He was experiencing what was probably the worst pain he had ever felt in his life, accompanied by strange changes in temperature and overwhelming nausea. 


What seemed like hours of torture, in reality lasted no more than a second; it was just Jade who prolonged his torture by casting an illusion over his mind. Everything ended with the exhausted man collapsing onto the wooden floor with his expensive clothing nowhere to be found.


He was lying on his back, his chest rising and following as he was breathing heavily, gasping for air. He kept his eyes closed, with much more muscular effort than necessary, as though it could allow him to escape his fate.


“How do you like your new size, toy?” The all too familiar voice, which sounded way louder than it should have, asked.


“Toy?!” Professor Watson opened his eyes, to see… a giantess! She was smiling at him from behind the edge of the bed – his own bed! – which now seemed to be at least as high as the first floor of an apartment building. Realising that his ability to control his own body had returned, he jumped onto his legs and started running for dear life. What had he got himself into? This could not be happening! People did not shrink! Had she drugged him somehow? But when?!


Behind him he heard the giant steps of the girl he had been hoping to use, but ironically in the end ended up being used by. Her massive soles, as long as he was high, were smashing against the floor, causing tremors that penetrated his body to the bone. Now on the carpet, he was forced to slow down, since the long tassels he had once thought a nice touch to his bedroom, hindered the movements of his three inch long legs greatly, until eventually he got stuck.


He was forced to watch the giant soles leave craters in the meadow of tassel before finally he too was covered with a giant smelly foot. He closed his eyes, expecting to be pulverised into an explosion of gore, but nothing of that sort happened. Instead of short and intense pain, which would be but a blessing bringing an end to his torment, he felt the all too familiar smell, only intensified tenfold.


Jade made sure to place her foot on him as delicately as possible in order not to crush him, well, at least not just yet. For a few moments, she smothered him with her toes, making sure to rub her sweat into his skin, permanently soaking him with her foot odour. When she was done with him, he was convinced that his skin had all melted down from being exposed to the giantess’ acidic sweat. He no longer felt like a person, his entire body seemed to be shapeless like fluid.


“So…” The giant girl bent down in order to lift her new toy from the ground, which she did, not bothering about his comfort at all. 


He surged up through the air and swung back and forth as she carried him towards the bed. 


“I guess you are ready to finally please your mistress!”


“Wha-” Before he could elicit a proper word of protest, the giantess had already started rubbing his face against her wet pussy and dipping his head inside. He gurgled in his throat as his voice became stifled by the musky flesh.


The giantess gave a series of sultry moans, “Oh… Ah! Mmm… Oh yeah, that’s it…” and shoved the tiny man in, pushing him all the way back to her cervix so that even his feet were forced past the opening of her love tunnel. She then used the muscles of her pussy to push him out. She forced him back inside and started moving him in and out furiously. 


“You wanted a hard fuck, is this hard enough for you?” 


Rather than a verbalised reply from her toy, she heard a loud crack and felt something break inside her.


 “Oh yes, break for my pleasure!” she screamed. “Just don’t… die… yet!” 


She fell onto her back and removed her fingers from her dripping pussy. She squeezed as hard as she could, feeling things inside her love tunnel snap delightfully. 


Professor Watson felt immense pressure squeeze him from all sides. The pain in his broken arm and rib became nothing compared to that caused by this new contraction. His entire body was enclosed in a hard embrace of giantess’ flesh, squeezing the last air he had left out of his lungs. But the pressure still kept increasing. He groaned, feeling his body cave in until his bones were pulverised, all at the same time.


Jade relaxed her pelvic muscles. She took in a nice and relaxed breath and then she squeezed again. 


A flood of gory mucus erupted from between her meaty lips. With her skillful vagina she held the man inside, not letting him slide out of the crushing embrace of her love cave. With her powers she kept him alive.


Jade now proceeded to massage her clitoris with gentle, circular movements. Her vagina was sucking on the gory sack that used to be her professor. A true symphony of slurps and cracks could be heard from within, and the girl made sure that he experienced every second of it. With his family soon to return, his torment was only just beginning. 


The thought of what she was going to do to the man’s wife and daughter was enough to push the omnipotent girl over the edge: a bloody squirt, along with a somewhat more defined shape in the middle, shot out of her pussy and splashed onto the until then snow-white wall on the opposite side of the chamber. 


Jade snapped her fingers, freezing the devastated body of the tiny man in its barely recognisable state, not letting him die just yet. The gore, which was left of his body, stayed glued onto the wall, professor Watson perfectly conscious of both his immense pain and the situation he had found himself in at all times. 


Jade dipped both of her hands in her meaty vagina, forcing another flood of the bloody mucus to come gushing out and, having removed them from her love hole, slid both of her palms up her perfect stomach, over her tits, which she gently squeezed, and finally up to her mouth, licking the gore of her fingers, moaning with delight.


“Now, professor,” she said, knowing full well that he could hear and understand her words. “Let’s wait for your wife and daughter.”


The man wanted to cry out in protest, yet all he could do was to watch his tormentor lay on the bed out of the corner of his eye, as his face -- if it could still be called a face -- was rotated slightly to the side; the way his broken body had first connected with the hard wall. No tear escaped his eyes, conserved from dripping out of his shattered skull, just like his liquified brain. As a biologist, he knew that no human should be able to survive such injuries. But a few minutes ago, he definitely would not have believed in the fact that people could be shrunk down to what he estimated at around six inches tall, either. He was having to do with a girl in possession of whom there were supernatural powers! 


‘Punishment.’ This one, single word kept ringing in his brain. This was his punishment for ruining the lives of all those girls who had fallen prey to his perverted desires over the many years of his academic career. Now he was the prey! He had met his match! And he was sure he was not the first victim of this homicidal psycho, so much more evil than himself. She had no right to do this, she even posed a much bigger threat to society than he did! ‘The world is so unjust,’ he thought. ‘People have been freed from me, but who can free them from this monster? No one! Nancy, my sweetheart! My wife, Ann! Now you will share my fate! I… I-I’m sorry!’ 


A wet slab of a long gigantic tongue of the deceptively sweet-looking monster slid across his body, tasting some of his blood and guts, which got unfrozen at the touch and tickled Jade’s taste buds of a true predator, who really consumed her prey – unlike the professor who only used big words to refer to what were but pathetic acts of blackmail. Giant lips kissed him on where his forehead would have normally been.


“I am going to watch some TV now, and you will wait here,” Jade announced, smiling cheerfully, as though none of the massacre she had just committed had ever taken place. 


The last things professor Watson registered before the giantess left the room was her tongue making its last run across her lips and a quiet sound of swallowing of what little tissue had been gathered from his broken body.

The Family Meeting by contentwelike

Not bothered in the slightest by the bloody traces she was leaving everywhere she went, Jade let her nude booty sink into the cushiony surface of a comfortable sofa in the living room of her, no doubt about it, very much former professor and browsed through the channels. Some sports, some comedia, nothing interesting… Bookmarks? Nat Geo Wild! Finally! A documentary about predators of the African continent! She let it play with quiet volume, but loud enough for the tiny professor to be able to hear it – she wanted to give him a hint as to what awaited his little family.


“Constrictor snakes are known for their terrifying ability to crush their prey with the coils of their flexible body…”


‘Well, he is already familiar with the power of my constrictor,’ Jade giggled to herself.


“Although the acid in the snake’s stomach is not that much superior in its corrosiveness to that in the human's, the animal is able to digest the body of its prey including its bones, thanks to about half of the energy absorbed from the prey being spent wisely in the process. The process itself lasts several days…”


‘Now, that’s cute,’ Jade said to herself. She massaged her exposed abdomen, which let out a quiet gurgle. “Now, now, patience, my belly! I know that Watson is sure to have a whole bunch of snacks in his fridge, but much better and  f r e s h e r  stuff is on the way!”


“The only indigestible parts are the teeth and hair of the prey…”


‘What have I already digested… People, cars, buildings… The list goes on and on… Planets… If I want to, I can make it all dissolve in my stomach!’ She giggled out loud. ‘I guess I am not gonna help my digestive system in any way this time, though… Let’s do some biological research especially for our dear professor and see if the regular human’s digestive system is able to melt bones or not!’


It was at that moment that she heard some steps in the corridor. Someone put the key in the hole only to realise that there was no need to use it.


‘Oh shit, I forgot it wasn’t even locked, hihi…’ She continued to watch her show and patiently waited for the professor’s family to enter. Her pussy quivered with excitement when she thought about all the possible reactions they could exhibit upon seeing her in their home, all naked and smeared with blood and guts of their husband and father! 


“John? Why did you leave the door open?” a gentle female voice asked.


‘The wife.’


“John-” She looked into the living room, where she heard the sound of the TV playing. “Who are you?!” She exclaimed, incensed. “John, why is there a naked woman in our living room?!”


A girl?! And what was that red substance all over her body? Tomato sauce? Was this another one of John’s weird fetishes? A few more instants of this uncertainty and the woman would explode. 


Jade hurried to relieve her of this burden. “He is in the bedroom,” she replied, smiling impishly. 


The woman’s eyes widened and her jaw trembled. She made a couple of alien-like movements with her arms before making a beeline into the room she had been pointed towards. 


“No, he is not here!” she shouted, then with increasing perplexity and apprehension, “John! And what is this mess? Blood?!”


“He is on the wall, on your right,” Jade instructed, although according to the laws guiding the existence of regular humans, she should not have been aware of the woman's position in another room.


“Oh no! What is that?!” the woman screamed in dismay. 


“Mom, what’s going on?” A girl, nineteen-years-old, Jade gauged, took off her headphones and looked into the living room.


Her eyes opened wide when she saw the unexpected sight of the naked stranger. Her voice was taken away. She looked at Jade with a mix of disbelief and anger, then fury, and finally jealousy – that last emotion surely caused by having been presented with the perfect body of this unknown girl, for the presence of which she could see no other explanation than that her father had betrayed her mother. She had absolutely no idea what to make of the red tint, which covered the body of the stranger. She noticed it was somewhat more present in the area of her nether regions and turned away, embarrassed.


John’s daughter looked far from bad herself, though. Jade gave her a friendly, innocent smile and turned her head back towards the screen, completely ignoring her trouble. The girl did not say anything to her, but instead hurried to join her mother in the bedroom.


“I-It’s dad, Nancy, look, h-he looks just like your dad, but… no! This can’t be true!” Miss Watson ran to the living room and set on the student sitting there. “What does all of this mean?! Has my husband betrayed me? Where is he?!”


“I have already told you where he is,” Jade answered nonchalantly.


“Bitch! I am calling the police!” The infuriated woman screamed. She whipped her phone out of her pocket and dialled in the number. “What the fuck? No signal?! Nancy, call the police, I will call the neighbours!” She marched towards the door and pressed on the handle with a truly impressive amount of force, yet it still did not budge, not even a millimetre. “What the fuck… Help! Can anyone hear me?! Help!” She continued to bang at the door, but it did not seem like any of the neighbours were actually able to hear her.


Jade yawned and stretched her arms behind her back. She turned off the TV and lazily got up. 


“Mom, I have no signal-” Nancy panicked.


“I told you, this is your husband.” Jade ripped the mangled corpse from the bedroom's wall and held it up in front of the older woman's face. “I shrunk him and used him as a human dildo! I came so hard he completely exploded!”


“How dare you, you tiny whore?! And put something on before you speak to me! John!!”


Jade rolled with her eyes. She snapped her fingers and the mangled corpse was restored to its original shape in an instant. The tiny sitting on her palm was breathing heavily. Both women stared at the supernatural spectacle with their jaws dropped as low as the floor allowed.


“You see? Good as new!” Jade exclaimed joyfully.


“J-john…”


“Dad, it’s really you…”


“Now, please tell your wife and daughter what you do to your female students and what you wanted to do to me,” Jade asked politely, revelling in her game.


The man looked at her with helpless hate. He balled his fists and his face turned red, but he knew he was powerless against this monster. Even the softest part of her body possessed enough power to crush him at his current state! He remained silent.


“John? What is she talking about? I don’t know what’s going on here! How can you be so small?!” John’s wife pinched the skin on her arm, hoping it would turn out to be but a nightmare, and became white as paper when the spot started to bleed instead.


John was shaking with anger. After all these years of lying to her, he was being forced to reveal all his sins to his wife. Well, if she was going to die because of his actions, he at least owed her the truth. His eyes began to fill with tears as he spoke, “Ann, my wife, Nancy, my daughter,” he started, eyeing each of the giantesses. “I am a bad man. I have been forcing girls from university to have sex with me, under the threat of not passing their final exams…”


“John… Just… How many…?” His wife began to hyperventilate. The daughter kept looking once at her mother, once at her father, confused.


“I don’t even know…”


Ann sat on the floor and started crying. Nancy, too confused to speak, remained silent.


“And you? Are you one of those girls?” Ann asked after some minutes with a voice devoid of emotion. “I-Is this your vengeance?”


“Yes, I am one of the girls he blackmailed – the last one,” Jade explained. “And no, this is not vengeance. You see, the problem is, I am an even worse monster than your husband. Neither do I intend to punish him, nor do I hold any grudge against him for doing what he did. Now I am going to eat you both, and he is going to have to watch it, and listen to my bowels for all the time it takes to digest you. Then I will present him with what leaves my body from the other side. All for my pleasure. You had bad luck. That’s all.” She finished her speech with an inhumanely ravenous smile, her dilated pupils devouring the two women.


The professor’s wife and daughter both looked at Jade with horror. Synchronised to the beat, together they threw themselves at the door, once again trying to force it open. When that did not work, they proceeded to run away into the living room, wanting to get as far away from Jade as they only could within the prison of their own home. 


Though, as they ran, they began to shrink and their clothes soon became too baggy for them to be able to move at all. Before they could reach the sofa and hide behind it, both of the women fell over. The hills in the piles of clothes continued to shrink until the bodies of both women became too small to be noticeable amidst the mass of material lying on the floor of their living room, and their screams were snuffed out by the multiple layers of folded clothes.


Jade threw John onto the sofa and started fishing for her prey. She soon found what she was looking for and, having stood up straight, lifted both of the squirming women up into the air, each in a separate hand. 


Both women were about six inches tall; it was Jade’s favourite prey size. They wrigled frantically, trying to escape her long fingers gripping them. 


“Both are so plumpy! I just love female prey! I am sure their fat will add to my curves nicely!” she said to the professor, who was just about to go insane, and made a few circles with her hips. “Which one should go down my throat first? Your wife or your daughter?”


“Put us down, you monster!” shouted the wife.


“Yes, leave us alone, monster!” shouted the daughter.


“I think the one screaming louder is more lively and will last longer in my stomach,” Jade concluded. “So the girl will be first to go! Hehe, aren’t you a cute little girl, Nancy-”


“No! Please!” screamed the girl. “NO!”


“Please, just not my daughter!” professor Watson cried. “Swallow me instead!”


“John, you will live!” Jade repeated with a facial expression of a noble altruist. “I am not going to eat you. Remember about my mark? Don’t you think that this digestion project is a good way for me to improve it? You need to grade my work!” She tossed Nancy into the air and catched her by one of her ankles. She then lifted the girl above her mouth and opened wide. “I can’t wait to swallow your sexy booty!”


“NO!” John and Ann screamed in almost perfect unison, but there was nothing they could do.


Jade lowered the girl into her mouth and with surprising ease pushed her deep into her throat. She then took her out and repeated this process a couple of times, giggling. Nancy’s struggles did not seem to pose any problem at all for the giantess. She was surely very experienced in swallowing tinies as big as six inches, maybe even bigger ones. Though, what could possibly pose a problem to this girl, this goddess of supernatural powers?


Each time the girl was shoved in, her face got smashed against the wet flesh of the giantess’ throat, which engulfed it in its warm embrace, stretching to accommodate her shoulders followed by the rest of her body as her arms were brutally forced against her sides. The interior of the giant girl’s oesophagus was covered in slime, which made the process of ingestion very smooth for the eater and very unpleasant for the eaten. Though, if it were harsh instead, the girl would have likely ended up with her skin torn off and a couple of her fragile bones broken. Coughing as the saliva of the giantess was forced into her throat she had no time to scream.


Jade pressed Nancy into her throat for the last time, leaving only her shapely feet sticking out. She crouched in front of John and lifted his wife into a position from which she too could see their daughter disappear forever in her hungry mouth. Then she slurped her feet in and swallowed profoundly, the powerful muscles in her seemingly delicate neck, forcing the girl to cross the point of no return. The sound of Jade’s deglutition, extremely loud and wet, sealed the fate of Nancy. The giantess then tilted her head back, exposing the large bulge which travelled down her oesophagus and letting the fingers of her free hand accompany her prey on her descent all the way down into the corrosive pit of her stomach.


“Delicious!” She smacked her lips and burped prodigiously, something one would have never expected from the cute girl. “Now you!” she said to the woman and jumped onto the sofa, landing in a relaxed position on her back. John, who was sent into the air, was caught by her agile fingers and placed on her neck.


“Your daughter was no fun, I will make your wife a little bit bigger...” said the cruel giant girl.


The tiny woman miraculously expanded to the size of eight inches at the exactly same time the giantess spoke those words. “Oh, actually, she is squirming nicely now.” She burped again. “Oh, sorry about that. Any last words? No?” 


Jade’s long and muscular tongue emerged from the wet cavern of her mouth that had devoured Nancy and precipitated towards the space between the woman’s legs. The giantess gave Ann a slow lick, making her squirm in forced pleasure. 


 “Look John, I am fucking your wife with my tongue. I bet it will give her more pleasure than you ever could. If you even slept with her more than once, that is.”


“Please, stop!” The woman moaned between her sobs.


“I will make you cum,” Jade purred and closed her lips around the woman's vagina, sucking on it.


The tiny screamed wiggling around, trying to escape the sweet violence of the pink snake of the giantess. Jade purred, swallowing the secretions of the tiny woman, who despite being perfectly straight and having all that she had ever found dear in this world erased right in front of her eyes, could still do nothing to control the reactions of her body.


“Mmm… I told you!” The giantess slid her lips around the woman’s arse and down her four inch long legs, sucking her feet into her mouth. Without any help from her fingers she kept pulling her in. 


“Ann!” John gripped the palm of his wife and tried to pull her out from between the giantess’ lips, but her legs had already entered her throat, forming a bulge, which lifted the man slightly. “Ann, nooo!” 


Ann slowly disappeared, her eyes full of despair, sharing their last glance with her husband’s, whom amidst the misery that had befallen them she had forgiven. The plumpy lips of the giantess closed behind her, leaving only her arms sticking out. These convulsed helplessly as their owner was being dragged down the giantess’ gut. The struggling lump slowly passed below the man as he sat there, heartbroken, catatonic.


“Ahhh, already in my b-belly.” The voice of the giantess cracked as a tiny orgasm traversed her groyne. 


It was what brought the man back to his senses.


“You monster! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!” Professor Watson swung at her neck. Then again and again… He bruised his knuckles, yet the giantess only purred, finding his touch on the sensitive skin of her neck very arousing, like kisses of a passionate lover. It was a great touch that increased the pleasures bound with having tiny people struggle in her stomach to no avail.


“Oh yes… digest!” she moaned lustfully. “Do you want to listen to them?” She placed the man on her belly. “Very slowly, they will be turned into slurry and my bowels will extract all the nutrients! Let’s see what will be left of–”


“You whore! Why are you getting so excited about this? Is this some kind of sick fetish of yours?”


“Well, technically yes, it’s called vore. I have other fetishes, many of which you have already seen today. By the way, thanks for lending me a hand in indulging in most of them. But vore is by far my all time favourite. Your family is the perfect prey. I love the irony of it all. It’s enthralling!”


John could not believe it! Below him, in the belly of whom he considered but his mere student, there were his daughter and his wife screaming for help, calling his name and banging against the walls of the merciless gut, to which they were all but pieces of meat, and the destruction of which it had been charged with from the very moment of their ingestion. He could not bear the thought of his family members – human beings – being reduced to nothing more than nutrients for the cruel girl he had been hoping to use. She said he was going to live. Was she planning to let him carry this burden till the end of his life?


“John!’”


“Dad!”


Faint screams reached his ears from the depths of Jade’s titanic form. Her stomach growled furiously, probably finishing its job with the previous meal, all its energy now to be focused on this fresh prey. Another loud growl from below followed by a bassy burp from above. Silence. Then screams, even more intense than before.


“Help! Anybody!”


“It’s starting,” Jade purred with delight, one of her fingers making small circles below her left breast next to John. “I wonder how long it will take before my stomach acid starts to burn them. Hmm… that reminds me…” She stood up and grabbed a decanter of water from the table. She opened it, throwing the cork behind her, and quickly gulped down all its contents. It looked as though she did not even swallow. It all just went straight down her throat. She moaned, feeling the tinies in her gut struggle even more intensely. “And what will happen now, professor?”


The man remained silent. He kept staring at her stomach area, from which more and more loud growls erupted one after another, sometimes even more than one at the same time, as her bowels apparently also had something to add to the discussion.


“Say it!” the sadistic girl teased. “You don’t want to?” She sounded disappointed. “Fine, I will say it then. The water I’ve just drunk will help the digestion as the stomach will now be able to turn it all into acid which is going to melt your girls into slurry! Isn’t that fantastic news? Come on! Show some more enthusiasm, you are a biologist after all, aren’t you?”


She lay back down on the sofa and again placed the tiny man on her abdomen. She forced him against the skin under her left breast and began rubbing that spot with his body.


More movement against the stomach caused more growling. The screams of the two women were no longer audible amidst this new cacophony of sounds. Jade’s stomach was really noisy. 


“Hmm,” mused the giantess, “on second thought, I might make them bigger now that they are inside. Their struggles will please me more that way, and they will survive longer!”


For a few moments nothing happened, but then John felt the giantess’ skin rise beneath him as her abdomen became slightly distended. As Nancy and Ann were forced against each other in the now much tighter space, their struggles had become much more pronounced.  ‘They are going to drown now in all that water!’ John panicked, though soon he calmed down a bit, realising that that would in fact relieve them of the even worse calamity of being digested alive that was yet to come.


“Yes, that  would be undesirable,” said Jade, to whom no thought remained secret, flicking her fingers, dismantling all the excessive water. “Alright. I think I am gonna take a shower and go get some sleep,” she stated, yawning. “Let’s go and see your bathroom!”

The Shower by contentwelike

She carried the man into the bathroom she was able to find very quickly. Here, luxury was in abundance as well, just as expected based on the previously seen richess. She entered the large jacuzzi tab and turned on the water. It was filled very quickly, and she could enter.


The girl stepped into the tub, feeling the apparatuses on the bed of the water reservoir tickle the soles of her feet. Having sat down, she could now enjoy to the full the rich massage provided by all the little streams which had been installed there to caress her skin.


Jade felt another burp build up and raised her captor up to her mouth. A strong wave of rotten air right from her stomach blew against the tiny’s face with a truly impressive force, testifying that the right pH level in her gut had been attained. 


The tiny man yelled and started rubbing his eyes.


“Must be getting pretty acidic there, hehe,” giggled the giantess. “Now for the hygiene…” 


Without warning, she dipped the tiny in the water and then took him out to rub her face with his body, now carrying water like a sponge. Though, as ineffective as this impermeable sponge was, she needed to dip it again. It was the time for her neck now. The girl then proceeded to wash her shaved armpits: first one, then the other; she was in no rush, these took several dips each. 


John's skin had long since started to itch from all the swabbing. Now he was being rubbed against the hard tits of his tormentor as sultry moans of pleasure erupted all around him. If she did not stop now, it could only lead to even worse torture…


He was right. Before he knew it, he was sliding down the belly of the giantess into the space between her legs. There she ground him against her pussy, which was again very erect from the previous stimulation and all the turn on connected with the still very intense sensations the giantess was feeling in her stomach. 


The burning in John's lungs became unbearable. He instinctively opened his mouth right when his body was forced deep into the muscular love tunnel of the giantess. But this time, since all of it was taking place under water, there was no air. A flood of mucus entered his mouth and ran down his trachea in unprecedented quantities. He knew that the magic, or whatever other power that the devious girl possessed, was keeping him alive, infinitely prolonging his torment. The contractions of her pussy started getting stronger again, but it did not look like the girl was going to let him get crushed this time; the very reason she was here in the first place was to clean herself up after all the previous mess after all.


She took him out of her vagina and rubbed him against her clit until her orgasm erupted, dispersing a broad cloud of white mucus in the warm water. Just a few last swabs and they were out of the jacuzzi. Of course Jade did not even bother to turn it off. She quickly rubbed herself with a found towel and headed straight for the canopy bed of the professor. She slid under the bed shits and purred, feeling their comfortable texture and refreshing coldness rub against her body. 


With her hand, she put the object of her sick desires close to her gurgling stomach; face down he was squeezed between her breasts. Her pussy kept dripping from all the frantic struggles her prey performed in her gut, sending delicate waves of pleasure up and down her spine, relaxing her into sleep. 


John placed his ear against the giantess’ skin. Ann and Nancy, still very much alive, were struggling as ever. He could hear their screams of pain, but none of the words  were understandable to him.


“Ann, Nancy!” he screamed.


He recognised no reaction. Poor girls’ ears must have already been ravaged by the digestive juices of the giantess. They were possibly no longer able to process thought, gone mad from the unbearable pain, yet still alive to experience this single, most primal of the sensations. Though maybe they had ceased to feel anything? Maybe their nerve endings had all been burned just like their senses?


John was forced to listen to every slosh. Tonight he would not get to sleep. The entire body of the giantess seemed to vibrate with all the growls and gurgles. Even if still alive at present, his family was gone forever. So close, yet so far away. In a few hours, the gut of the giantess would fragment their bodies into smaller pieces in order for her body to be able to absorb all the nutrients which would then add to her curves, just as she had said earlier. There was no doubt about it; his family was all dead – now to be digested beyond recognition. 


Even John himself did not know what would be left of his relatives’ bodies. He could not tell how big exactly they were right now, but the bulge below Jade’s left breast had diminished. They were surely bigger than chicken legs, though, which was a good reason to hope that the girl would get her intestines punctured. 


But with this monster there was no knowing what would happen. Who knows what she had swallowed and digested before. And if something was causing a risk of perforation, she would have definitely made sure to avoid it. She was able to keep him alive in so many situations, no medicine known to mankind could. There was no doubt about it: she could make her powers work the other way around as well.

The End? by contentwelike

The bodies of both women, now immobile, were already starting to get soft. The pulsating walls of Jade’s, now normalsized, stomach were rubbing against them, squeezing them into the lower part of the organ, where all the food would eventually be ground into smaller particles.


Over the course of the night their meat slowly dissolved and fell apart, turning into jelly. The guts spilled out, melting quickly, the bones exposed and the joints devoured by the acids and enzymes, causing what was still left of the two womens’ bodies to lose the last resemblance it had ever bore to the human form. 


The bones needed the longest time to digest. Smaller ones, such as the bones of the fingers, the clavicles, the bones in the forearms, and the ribs were dissolved completely, whereas bigger ones, such as the femur, and the hips passed further into the girls intestines only partially devoured and softened after the long soaking in the strong acids.


The sphincter at the bottom of Jade’s stomach opened to let the human mush continue its journey through her digestive tract. The slurry seeped into the small intestine, leaving only the bones, Jade’s gut was now chewing on with true passion. With their edges nicely dulled and rounded, these too were eventually squeezed past the ring muscle for the giantess’ intestines to lick them clean and suck out the nutritious marrow. 


The remains of John’s daughter and wife were pumped through her gut, accompanied by the whole palette of various growls and gurgles which constituted the true orchestra worthy of the world's greatest composers.


Further along the way, in the large intestine, all the water was slowly sucked out, and the digestive bacteria fed on the waste, making sure nothing which could be of value to Jade's body was ommited.




When Jade woke up it was already late morning. She yawned and stretched on the bed like a cat, her former professor, barely alive and all covered in both hers and his own sweat falling from her cleavage. She picked him up from the bed and brought him close to her face in order to get a good look at him. He was absolutely devastated and it looked as though he had not got even a wink of sleep. 


All night he had cried after his relatives, and forced against the belly of the beautiful devil, listened as her body slowly but surely turned them to shit. Even though she was sleeping, he was unable to break free from the grasp of two mounds of her feminine flesh.


“You slept well?” Jade asked anyway in order to tease him more. She felt a pressure starting to build up in her bowels. “Anyway, I guess it’s ready!” she exclaimed joyfully. She crouched on the bed and placed the tiny under her ass.


With the last strength of his broken will, John tried to limp away, but to his horror he realised his body was paralysed again. “Noooo!” he cried, as this time the giantess must have decided to let him scream freely, definitely all for her pleasure.


Above him, the tiny perverted professor saw the anus of the giantess relax and slowly spread as a tip of a wide, brown turd emerged from it.


“Can you already see some bones?” the giantess giggled, rubbing her itching pussy a bit, as the bones of her prey scratched her rectum.


He could. At first, he saw a half devoured skull, then a large hip bone, as wide as the turd itself. The bones which were too big to get fully dissolved in the stomach of the giantess were pressed into the mass. They were thinned out pipes, out of which all marrow had been extracted. ‘What power,’ he thought involuntarily. ‘She turns people into shit…’


His wife and his daughter left the bowels of the giantess in the form of just one, massive turd. This turd was now sliding out in the direction of John. He closed his eyes and mouth and held his breath when the tip of the smelly shit touched his chest. The giantess moved her butt around, making sure to cover the man entirely and form a nice pile on top of him. Finally, the turd detached from the giantess’ anus, and its full weight came crashing down on John.


Jade turned around to examine the results of her body’s hard work. “Nice!” she concluded joyfully before proceeding to use a corner of the pearly white quilt to rub her asshole clean. She then moved on to look for her clothes. “I could have made it all melt with my powers, but I decided it would be way more fun to see what my digestive system is capable of on its own. What do you think?”


The man did not reply. He did not want to breathe in the terrible smell, and another cry building up in his heart was not making it any easier for him.


“See you!” Jade waved with her hand. “If some woman finds you, she will… probably eat you… hehe.”


“You won’t bring me back my size…” John grunted.


“No! Oh I forgot.” She snapped her fingers, restoring his ability to move.


“What about your studies? They will ask you questions! You will pay for this!”


“I am not going back. In case you haven’t noticed, I am basically a goddess. I don’t need education or job! But it was fun to have a try with university for one year…” With those words she left the flat, not even bothered to close the door behind her.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to review and share your thoughts in the comments!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12795