Inner Self by contentwelike
Summary:

A woman who finds herself in a mysterious world with all her memories gone, meets her doppelganger who claimes to be the manifestation of her inner self.

The latter tries to make the former remember, but it seems as though it might be better for the woman's past to remain forgotten. 

If you want the really hot and sexy stuff, go to chapter 5, but please read the previous chapters too :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Crush, Fantasy, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13313 Read: 8049 Published: August 12 2022 Updated: September 25 2022
Story Notes:

In this story I am going for a bit of a plot. It is kinda weird, but should only be that much more interesting.

This one is fully planned out, so there will be no hearts broken I promise.

I also started using google docs rather than a plane notepad, so the typos are gone for good.

Gonna upload the rest over the course of the next few weeks.

If you want the really hot and sexy stuff, go to chapter 5, but please read the previous chapters too :)

1. Chapter 1 by contentwelike

2. Chapter 2 by contentwelike

3. Chapter 3 by contentwelike

4. Chapter 4 by contentwelike

5. Chapter 5 by contentwelike

Chapter 1 by contentwelike

What is this place? A classroom? Am I at school? Wondered the young woman as she scrutinised her surroundings. Which grade is it? 12? The students look young, but already quite mature… I don’t recognise anyone… Her gaze stopped on the window which due to the already slightly dark sky showed the reflection of her face.

Her slightly wavy blonde hair, very light in colour, ran down her shoulders in dense waterfalls, blue eyes blinked a couple of times as she marvelled at the noble and delicate features of the beauty visible in the reflection. I don’t even recognise myself… Though I am older than the others…

Her eyes widened as a new reflection appeared just next to the first one.

Instantly she turned around to face the real person sitting in the same desk next to her. The eyes of the new woman were much darker in colour, almost black, but it was still possible to discern between the greyish iris and the much darker pupil. She was grinning widely, showing her perfectly even pearly white teeth, which gave her a slightly sinister, if not even voracious appearance. As the gazes of the two women met, her facial expression displayed some form of bizarre fascination, and the blue eyed blonde could not help but feel a bit uneasy. What struck her the most, though, was the fact that with the exception of the eyes, both of them looked exactly alike. Both wearing the same school uniforms as all the other students.

“W-who are you?” asked the blue eyed woman in a low voice. “Are you my twin sister?”

“I am your inner self,” replied the other one, not bothered by the possibility of disrupting the lesson.

Nobody present seemed to have heard her talking. Some students were doodling in their notebooks, while others pretended to be paying attention to the indifferent teacher as she continued to write down the equations, murmuring something to herself.

My inner self? What is that supposed to mean? Is this some form of a dream? Pondered the now even more befuddled woman. “Do you know what my name is, then?”

“You don’t even remember that?” laughed her mysterious interlocutor. “It’s Astrid, Astrid Young.”

Astrid Young… It doesn’t sound familiar at all!

“You still look confused. I thought the name would ring a bell…” Astrid’s inner self tilted her head to the side curiously as she patted her lips with her index finger, her head getting uncomfortably near to that of Astrid’s as she inspected her face expression in search for any signs of recollection. “What about this?” she asked enthusiastically, moving away briskly, her eyes litting up as one of her hands wandered into her pocket in search of something.

Astrid gasped as her counterpart opened her palm to reveal a tiny person lying there. It was a boy, his age similar to that of the other students. Yet in comparison he was minute, maybe three inches tall. The black eyed woman put him on the wooden surface of the desk, where he lay curled into a ball, his arms raised over his head in a protective manner. He was still dressed in the minuscule version of his school uniform, which looked exactly the same as worn by all the other students inside.

How the hell can he be so small?! Astrid wondered. It's not even possible. I must be dreaming! Stealthily she pinched the skin on her belly as hard as she could. The unexpected pain caught her completely off guard, and she had to stifle her cry with a cough. How could this be?!

She diverted her attention back to the mysterious boy. He had short black hair, and the colour of his eyes was yet to be discovered, since he had kept them closed the entire time. The giantess leant forward in disbelief to which the frightened boy responded by squeezing his form together even tighter. He must have been peeking through half closed eyelids.

“Who is this boy? Astrid finally managed to ask. “People can’t be so small! Did you shrink him?”

“He is a bully who tormented you when you were at school,” Astrid’s inner self replied slowly, thoroughly monitoring the blue eyed woman’s emotions. “He is the first person you shrank!” she added with morbid fascination.

“What?!”

“Oh, yes!” the black eyed blonde exclaimed. “And do you remember what you did later; how you punished him?”

“I-I…” Astrid stuttered. “Hey, did you really bully me? What is your name?” she asked the dismayed boy, looking for some way out of the biazarre predicament.

He clearly wanted to say something, but was unable to cope with the almost animalistic fear overwhelming his body as the giantess spoke.

“Oh, yess… He was scared just like that then too.” Astrid’s doppelganger reminisced. She closed her eyes relishing the old memory. “So puny and helpless against your godlike power,” she whispered in Astrid’s ear. “His name is Andrew,” she added. “Do you remember him now?”

“W-what a-are you talking about?” the blue eyed woman stattered. “T-this is crazy! I couldn’t have done this! This is just some goddamn nightmare!”

“A nightmare?” black eyed woman raised her eyebrows a little. “Perhaps…”

“Hey, don’t be scared! We are not gonna hurt you…” Astrid tried to comfort the shrunken person.

Andrew relaxed a little, and lifted his tiny head up to meet the gaze of the giantess, the brown colour of his irises barely distinguishable at his current size. “I-I am s-sorry… I a-am sorry I hurt you…”

“Oh, are you really?” the black eyed woman teased. “Or is it just that you’ve realised you can’t win?” She leant forward dwarfing the boy, her lips millimetres from his tiny form.

Andrew shivered as her warm breath washed over him. He instantly moved back, frightened by the woman’s voracious mouth threatening to consume him at any moment. The malicious glare in her eyes was something Astrid could not see at the current angle, but she could hear it in her voice. The boy looked at the gentle giantess in search of help.

Astrid tried to grab Andrew in order to take him away from the crazy woman before she would do something terrible, but she was too slow, since the fingers of the other woman had curled around the body of the boy already.

“I will show you what you did,” she announced ominously, her eyes lighting up even more.

“What?! Hey, stop it! Are you going to kill him?” Astrid protested horrified, rising from her chair in order to try to grab the tiny once more, but her black eyed twin was too fast, and managed to move her hand behind her back. The blue eyed woman looked around the classroom in search of support, but no one was paying any attention to them.

“Are you afraid of gore?” Astrid’s inner self inquired, smiling madily. “Don’t worry, it will be nice and clean.” she assured, licking her lips in anticipation. “And tasty too!” she added, tilting her head back, lifting Andrew above her face and opening her mouth wide.

Astrid shot forward once again, this time much faster. She was desperate to save the helpless boy from this sick woman, who claimed to be a part of her.

I can’t let this happen! I am not a monster like her! Her mind screamed.

Milliseconds before Astrid made contact with the black eyed woman’s body, the lips of the psycho sealed shut around the helpless student.

“No!” The blue eyed woman screamed in distraught as she slammed into her inner self, sending her down to the ground along with the chair. She sat on top of her, and tried to force her mouth open using her fingers. I still have a chance to save him!

Astrid’s inner self lay still and relaxed on the hard floor, not putting up much of resistance. She simply swallowed the guy down effortlessly, and let the muscles of her throat take care of the rest. She grinned victoriously.

Astrid froze, hearing a wet gulping sound, and seeing the large lump slide down her inner self’s neck shortly afterwards. Her entire body started shaking uncontrollably, and she began gasping for air. She did it… She really did it…

“They taste better naked, but that’s how your first one went.”

“No…” Astrid stood up, and took a few steps back. “No. No! This can’t be happening! Help!” She looked around desperately.

The classroom was now completely empty, and it was fully dark outside. The lessons must have been over. Astrid gripped her head with her hands and started shaking it in a protesting manner. “No, no, no! Astrid, wake up! This is all just some fucking nightmare!” Desperate to escape the horror, she hit her head against the wall.

She immediately regretted it, feeling the dull pain resonate through her skull. Leaning against the wall she slid down to the floor helplessly, and sat there hugging her knees tightly. She whimpered. Why can’t I wake up from this? How can this be…

“Hey, cheer up! Don’t tell me you are crying over Andrew.”

“You killed a person… You actually swallowed him alive. Do you know how much suffering is awaiting him?” Astrid lifted her head up to face her doppelganger, who was standing above her with her arms crossed over her chest, looking directly at her with raised eyebrows.

“All I did was make sure an evil person won’t harm any more innocent people.” she stated matter of factly. “Besides, I can’t feel him move anymore.”

“No… The one who is truly evil, is you!” shouted the blue eyed woman angrily, before getting up, and heading towards the door. “You are not my inner self! You are not even my dark self. You are a devil!”

“Oh?”

Astrid flung the door open, and ran down the abandoned corridor, followed by a set of stairs. Somehow she knew where the school’s entrance was. She pushed away the thoughts of what that might have meant.Thankfully despite the late hours the main door was still open, and the woman soon found herself outside in the refreshing but ominous embrace of the cold dark night.

The streets, the names of which she did not recognize, were completely devoid of people. Not a single window showed signs of any activity of the souls inhibiting the surrounding buildings. Either it was really late, or it was a ghost town. Chills ran down Astrid’s back as she continued to venture deeper into this mysterious dream-like realm. Dream… Am I in one right now? Again she pinched herself, but the pain was there. She even attempted to breathe air after having pinched her nose with her fingers, but none of it came through. This can’t be a dream! It’s all just too stable! Anyway, if I am indeed dreaming, the REM faze will end eventually, and I will finally be free of this nightmare… She wondered how her memories of the world were still intact, whereas all the personal details about herself had been erased completely. And who is that inner self person? Is she the manifestation of my dark side? She seems to remember much more than me, but doesn’t want to share anything! Can one’s consciousness split into parts like this?

A sudden high-pitched scream interrupted her train of thought. It sounded like a woman calling for help. It soon became muffled and then disappeared completely, but Astrid was still able to determine the direction from which it had come.

Swallowing her fear, she entered a narrow street on her left. There were very few windows here, all of which were extremely small. Rubbish could be seen everywhere, and the smell was rather unpleasant. Finally she noticed two people: a tall man was wrestling with a woman. He pressed her against the wall and was now ripping her clothes off aggressively. One of his massive palms covered the woman’s face, cutting off her only means of protection.

What should I do?! I have no chance! But I can’t let him rape her either. Astrid panicked. She searched through her pockets frantically, looking for a phone to call the police, but obviously she did not have one on her.

“So, are you gonna just stand here and watch?” a whisper entered her ear, startling her.

It’s this monster again! How come I couldn’t hear her approach?!

“W-what else can I do?” asked Astrid. “I wanted to call the police, but I don’t have a phone…”

“You don’t need the police to solve this problem. Just use your powers, and get this over with!”

“Powers?” Do I have any?

“You just need to shrink him down, and dispose of him, like I showed you.”

“I can’t do that! And even if I could… I have no right to decide about people’s life and death like that!”

“And the authorities have one?”

“T-that’s different!”

“You are hopeless,” Astrid’s inner self concluded, and left the safety of the dark corner from behind which they both had been watching up until this point.

“Just don’t kill him! We need to hand him to the authorities!”

“Blah, blah, blah,” the black eyed woman mocked while making a gesture with her hand.

At this point the criminal noticed the approaching woman, and he immediately let go of his initial prey, letting her fear-paralyzed body slump to the ground. He turned to face the newcomer directly.

Astrid noticed that his face was rather pretty, but the glare in his eyes clearly showed malicious intent or even madness.

The new woman was much more beautiful than the first one, and the confidence in her movements was intoxicating. She was walking straight into his hands, he did not even have to chase after her. Why was she so confident? She was soon going to realise her deadly mistake.

From the safety of her hiding spot, Astrid watched as the man, unable to hold himself back anymore, moved in on her inner self, and wrapped his arms around her body greedily. Right away his lips assaulted hers as he started having his way with her.

Not once did the woman try to scream, nor did she attempt to pull away. Instead she responded by reciprocating the kiss. She grabbed the back of the man’s head, and pulled him closer to herself. Confused, he went a bit limp, even trying to pull away from her, but to his horror he realised that the woman was much stronger than he had initially expected. She was almost suffocating him, and he was definitely not the one in charge of the situation anymore. Eventually she forced him to fall on his back with a dull thud. The man groaned in pain.

The woman broke the kiss in order to look the man in the eye. “Tell me, are you enjoying yourself?” she teased.

He did not reply. All he did was stare at the beauty who overpowered him so easily without even breaking a sweat in a mixture of awe and dread. Only now did he manage to notice her terrifying black irises, glaring voraciously. She extended her tongue and slowly licked his cheek.

It did not feel like any sort of crazy foreplay or other manifestation of sexual arousal. No. She was tasting him. His entire body started shaking with fear.

“You will never hurt anyone again!” she whispered into his ear.

The man started to shrink down, his attire remaining untouched this time. His clothes gradually became flat and lay there as the man dwindled in size, the process similar to that of a balloon being emptied of air.

“Stop it! My inner self, or whoever you are just don’t kill this man! If you are truly part of me, then you should understand!” Astrid begged.

The man really was truly evil, she could not deny it. He really would have hurt that woman if her inner self hadn’t interfered, and there was no way of knowing how many people had fallen prey to him before that, but still… Still we have no right to be the final judge… and executioner!

“No, it’s you who doesn’t understand,” replied the black eyed woman while she stood up with a tiny naked man frantically squirming in her hand. “That’s precisely why you are gonna swallow him yourself now!” Instantly she jumped on top of Astrid, pinning her down to the ground. “Say ‘Ahh’!”

“No, please! Spare me! I won’t rape anyone again! I promise!” protested the dismayed tiny.

“Fuck no! I am not doing it!” Astrid screamed, rotating her head, trying to escape the hand holding the miniaturised criminal which was chasing after her lips.

The sound of police sirens appeared in the distance, their loudness increasing fast.

Finally! The police are coming! “Help me! There is a psychopath with supernatural abilities here!”

“So now I am a psychopath?” Astrid’s inner self giggled. “Crap, they had to call the cops in such a delicious moment…” she complained. “In that case…”

The black eyed woman straightened up, and tilted her head back, showing off the full length of her feminine neck. Astrid’s neck. With a degree of efficiency that comes only from long experience, she got a hold of the man’s kicking legs, and sucked him in like a string of spaghetti. With one single movement he was dragged past her plushy lips and sucked straight into the woman's throat as she swallowed. She exhaled as a large lamp travelled down her gullet. Astrid’s gullet. If her inner self was indeed who she claimed to be, that is.

That realisation did not want to leave Astrid’s mind. It is my body that seized this man, and is soon going to start extracting nutrients from him. I can practically feel him die in agony. Is this a memory from the actual experience, or am I feeling what she is feeling right now?

Astrid’s inner self massaged the skin under her left breast with delight, and let out a quiet girly burp. “I must be going now, I still got more stuff to take care of in this town full of criminals, see ya!” she said when the police vehicles emerged from behind the corner of the street. From the seating position she jumped up, and Astrid watched in awe as she disappeared somewhere, almost as though she had dissolved into the night’s sky, just like the man in the acidic depths of her stomach.

Even If I really was a monster, I don’t want to go back to that. This must be some form of a test! I have been granted the possibility to redeem myself! I am gonna work with the police, and beat my dark self. It will all be over then! Astrid made up her mind, and smiled relieved to have finally found the reasonable way out of her current predicament.


End Notes:
I would love to hear what you think! I am working hard to make this one really good!
Chapter 2 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

This is the second chapter. This one is shorter because it holds the plot. Please let me know if you are enjoying this story, and if it reads well. 😀

Both front doors of the police cruiser swung open, and two uniformed men jumped out of the car. One of them hurried towards the still shocked woman, who was sitting with her back leaning against the wall and breathing heavily.

Seeing the empty clothes lying on the ground in an arrangement resembling that of a shape of a person, the cop looked around in confusion. Seeing that no one apart from Astrid was around, he finally asked the woman if she were alright, and seeing her nod, helped her stand up to her feet.

“We’ve got a problem here! There are male clothes lying on the pavement, but there is no trace of the person anywhere!”

“Stay put!” The other policeman approached Astrid. “Are you the one who reported the crime?” the tall officer asked her, to which she replied by shaking her head. “Are you hurt?” 

“No…” 

“I am officer Sam Stanford.” He showed her his badge. “What is your name, miss?”

“A-astrid Young,” the woman replied with a degree of uncertainty. Is that even my true name?

“May I see your ID?”

An ID?! She searched all her pockets frantically, but she had nothing on her.

“I-I don’t have an ID,” she said, more to herself than to anyone else.

The police officer eyed her suspiciously. 

“I will take this lady to the car, she is far too shaken to be able to talk now,” announced the other cop.

“Okay,” replied Sam, and diverted his attention back to Astrid. “What were you doing here then, Miss Young?” he asked. “Do you know what happened to the rapist?” he asked, pointing towards the abandoned clothes.

“I-I…” she stuttered. “Listen! This is serious! The rapist is a goner by now! My inner self, who has manifested in a human form and basically looks exactly like me, shrunk him down and swallowed him…” she choked on her own words as she saw the facial expression of her interlocutor.

The policeman backed off a little, and took his revolver out of the holster, aiming at her.

“Dave,” he called his colleague.” I think we are dealing with a dangerous psychopath here. “Miss Young, you are gonna have to come with us.”

“What?!” Astrid cried. “She is out there, probably already executing pre-emptive justice on some other criminals! You have to stop her, not me!”

“Easy now, just please stay calm, and nothing bad is going to happen,” the officer asked calmly, lowering his gun. “See? I trust you.”

“You don’t understand! I am not fucking going anywhere with you-” 

She felt a pair of strong arms grab her from behind, and restrict her movements. Her arms were brought to her back, and she could feel the steel shackles being put on her body. It’s the other cop, he must have sneaked up on me from behind… What a mess!

Resigned and angry at herself for being so stupid as to say such nonsensical things right away, she let them lead her to the back seat of the cruiser. The assaulted woman sat in the front, while she and the other cop in the back. They don’t trust me at all.

They departed shortly after another cruiser had arrived, and Sam shared the information with them.

The new cops stayed behind to secure the evidence, while Astrid was being taken into the police office for safety detention…

 

 

So it did happen. I am kept in confinement now. Not exactly as bad as being locked up in prison, but I am still stuck just the same. Meanwhile my doppelganger is rampaging through the city, indulging in her evil deeds… Yes. Of course justice is not her objective… She must be doing this for pure pleasure. Was I like that too? No matter. I fucked up big time. Astrid was sitting on a narrow bed, and her eyes were inspecting the corridor before her.

Through the open door a few feet away, she could see a desk and a police officer working behind it. Just moments ago she was asked all sorts of bizarre questions which were supposed to let him determine whether she was mentally ill or not. It was a truly unsettling experience; to be tested like that, knowing that everything is okay, but also realising that there is no escape should the examination prove otherwise… Of course they did not tell her what the verdict was. It was a bad sign.

The man lifted his head up from the paper on his desk suddenly, and looked directly into Astrid’s eyes. The woman dropped her gaze. She shifted on her bed so that she was facing away from the door, and the man could not see her from behind the wall of her cell either.

“How long are you gonna be sitting here?” A sudden whisper into her ear startled Astrid.

It’s her?! How?! “How the hell did you get in here?” she whispered back.

“You should know. After all, we are one.”

“We are not,” Astrid argued.

“If you use your powers, you can easily escape here anytime. I can help you escape if you want-”

“I can’t. They think that I am mentally ill for what I told them about you. If I escape now, that will only prove their point!”

“Oh, you told them about me?” the black eyed Astrid asked in disbelief. “You are a traitor!” she quipped with a grin. Of course, she knew no one could believe in any of what had happened, not until they saw it happen themselves some other time that is.

“Please, just leave me alone…”

“As you wish! I’ve got a lot of work to do,” Astrid’s inner self said. “A lot of criminals to take care of,” she added, and Astrid could feel the warm air of her breath wash against her cheek. 

That breath… For everyone else who feels its warmth, it means certain death… I wonder if she could just shrink and kill me too… And then the world would be lost… Before Astrid turned to face her inner self, the woman had already vanished. She sighed.

That damn police. They are doing all of humanity a disservice…  Had it not been for them, I might have been able to do something. I thought they would work with me. The truth is, alone I am powerless… I had to try! But… It did not work… It couldn't have… I have to stop my inner self now, or else… “Please, I beg you! Let me out of here! There are gonna be more disappearances-” she cried, her face between the metal bars.

“Yeah, yeah, your inner self, right. Please, just relax Miss Young. I’ve got serious work to do here.”

“The real problem is out there, damn it! Preemptive justice is being executed, while you are sitting here doing some shitty paper work!” Astrid finally broke.

That’s enough! How do I get out? Maybe I could shrink myself, and walk between these metal bars? But how? She tried to imagine herself dwindling down to three inches tall, just like the criminal before, but nothing happened. Damn. I feel like a total dumbass. This nonsense has already lasted far too long to be a dream… If it’s the real world, then there is no way I could be able to do these things! “Hey, be honest! Is this really happening, or am I trapped in some fucking nightmare?!” she shouted to the man behind the desk, desperate to finally learn the truth.

“Miss, please calm down-”

“No! I don’t wanna calm down!” she shouted in fury. “I am done with this fucking nonsense! Let me out now!” she got hold of the bars, and started shaking the lattice, causing a disturbingly loud noise to reverberate in the corridor.

“Miss Young, if you don’t settle down immediately, I will be forced to-” 

Before he could finish his sentence, the lattice gave away, and Astrid fell forward along with it. Confused by what had happened, she slowly stood up. 

The police officer was still standing behind his desk, his eyes opened wide with fear. His shaking hand was already holding a gun.

Before he was able to say anything, Astrid jumped to the right; a random direction, unfortunately away from the entrance, but she was under too much stress to be able to realise that. The most important thing was succeeding in getting out of the potential line of fire, should he pull the trigger.

She hurried along the corridor, and broke through the door at the end, sending it flying a couple of feet. She entered a room full of uniformed men. Some were drinking coffee, the others were playing cards, or simply talking with each other.

The moment she entered the room everything broke into grave silence, however, the men quickly managed to get the hang of themselves, and reached for their weapons. It was then that the officer who had been chasing her cut her off from escaping back into the corridor.

Astrid stood there paralyzed with fear. There was no way she could escape these many bullets. All her thoughts had taken the form of one continuous high-pitched scream of terror, which never manifested itself through her mouth, nor her body movement, and instead continued to dull her senses.

She closed her eyes, and waited for death to come, her heart beats getting louder and louder, the banging in her ears deafening her, the pulsating pain inside her skull almost causing her to lose consciousness, the moment of which would be perfectly synchronised with the bullets, making her death fast and painless.

It had been seconds. Then a minute. Nothing was happening. Shouldn’t they at least try and restrict me?

The turmoil inside her brain finally ceased, and Astrid found the courage to open her eyes. The room was empty. She looked around. Have I…? She dropped her gaze, and noticed weapons scattered on the floor. Tiny policemen, much smaller than the stocks of their own guns lay on the floor unconscious.

With her face completely pale, she slowly backed off, leaving the room. With her hands shaking, she picked up one of the revolvers lying on the ground just next to the door, and turned around slowly, before finally breaking into a wild sprint, the mixed flood of various emotions fueling her to escape as fast as possible.

Before I hurt someone…



Chapter 3 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

The third chapter. A bit more action here.

If you are in for the really hit stuff my stories are known for, trust me - the time for it will come to!

For now enjoy the next chapter, and  maby tell me what you think 😀 Strangely there are no reviews, even though it's like my most thoroughly written story so far 😂

Outside it was already fully bright, the sun shining upon the strange world Astrid had found herself in.

She had managed to break through the back door of the police department, where no one was able to see her. She had been lucky enough not to encounter any of the police men along the way either. 

I have done it. I really have done it now. I have sealed my fate as a criminal, and worse, a very dangerous one. Now all the crimes of my inner self will also be assigned to me. This means I have to sort this out myself, and there is not a single person who can help me! I bear the responsibility for everything! Poor guys. They are shrunken, and only God knows if they will ever get the chance to be normal again… Unless I learn to control this bizarre power… Though, do I want to…? And even then, they won’t understand me…

Astrid was running through the streets, trying to put as much distance between her and potential pursuers as possible.

The uncomfortably heavy gun in her pocket had to be covered by her hand at all times, as someone could notice its stock sticking out. The school uniform she was wearing also did not work in her favour.

The streets were busy with business men and women hurrying to work, carrying folders, which meant it was a working day. Students were supposed to be at school… She was too old to be a student, but her outfit was too eye-catching for someone who was trying to remain under cover.

Okay, that’s far enough. She was gasping for air, but there was no sign of the police. People were looking at her strangely. Clearly remaining in the open was not a good idea.

She entered a narrow space between two buildings. How do I find my inner self? Should I wait till it gets dark? No. She is out there right now. She said she was busy less than half an hour ago!

She had an idea. A crazy one, but anyone who had experienced the things Astrid had, would have transcended the limitations of common sense and fear.

The roof of one of the buildings was much lower in this place, around three storeys in height.

The woman decided to go for it. She crouched down, feeling all her muscles wake up, and get ready to fire, and jumped up as high as her newly acquired superhuman strength allowed. She vanished behind the edge of the roof, just like her inner self that night.

Not only was she able to run freely now, but she could also see more, which would hopefully speed up her search. She had considered checking the news on a TV exhibition in some store, but realised that there was no use in trying something like that. She wanted to catch her inner self in the middle of her crime, and for that she needed to be one step ahead, not behind. Moreover, the evil Astrid did not follow any particular plan. Instead she was just killing anyone she thought deserved it. It all depended on the criminals. 

This complicates things… The woman realised, but continued her search. She was going to check every street if need be.

Effortlessly she jumped over a ten foot wide crevice between two buildings. She scrutinised the street below with two quick glances, and resumed running without any sort of a pause.

She noticed her body was quickly getting used to the fatigue, and she was now able to run much fuster, without having to waste time on rests.

In the distance she noticed a movement. There is someone else on the roof? She stopped, and hid behind a chimney.

The person suddenly reappeared as they jumped across the quite wide street onto another roof to the left. 

It’s her! Astrid realised, her hand quenching hard around the stock of the gun hidden in her pocket. I am damn lucky! Now Astrid, just don’t fuck this up…

Astrid’s inner self did not seem to have noticed anything amiss, and started walking forward slowly. 

Astrid waited a few moments, took a run-up, and jumped over the scarily wide gap, the gun in her hand ready to fire at all times.

Upon contact with some sort of a metal cover her feet made quite a lot of noise.

The blue eyed woman looked ahead anxiously, just in time to see the silhouette in the far end of the roof stop mindwalk, and turn around slowly. 

The gazes of both twin figures met. The black eyes showed amusement, the blue ones distress and hesitation. The muzzle of the revolver was aiming directly at its target, but shaking. The gun wielder pulled the hammer back with an audible click. The muscles in her index finger began to tense up slowly.

The lips of the evil Astrid curled into a mean but playful smile. Then without looking behind, she just took one step back, and let her body fall off the roof. 

Astrid lowered her extended arm slowly. She sweeped away the massive buildup of sweat from her forehead. She had failed. She had hesitated for too long.

Resigned, she reached the edge, and looked down expecting her target to have disappeared forever. 

But her inner self was still down there! In front of a bank on the other side of the street there was some commotion, and a small crowd was gathering, although in a considerable distance. Of course the black eyed woman opened the door, and went inside.

As this was happening, Astrid was already in the street, sprinting towards the place. She completely forgot about the gun in her hand, and the frightened people were moving out of her way. Many of them were holding their phones, and recording or talking, possibly calling the police.

Seconds later the woman broke through the door, almost ripping it out of its hinges in the process, and jumped over a security gate.

Her inner self was standing in the middle of a large room with her palms resting on her hips, her back facing the door.

There were a few people lying on the ground motionlessly, the staff among them, none of them daring to raise their heads. Robbers armed with shotguns, holding bags full of cash were masters of the situation. All the guns were pointing directly at the evil Astrid, but when they saw the real Astrid holding a gun join in, they immediately aimed at the new woman instead. 

“What the fuck is going on?! She has a twin?” one of the criminals voiced.

“You better drop that gun blonde, and join all the others on the floor.” added another man, possibly the leader. “You too,” he added, looking at the unarmed woman. “We don’t wanna harm anyone, just lay down, and let us leave-”

“So, you came to shoot at my back while I am cleansing the world of evil?” Astrid’s doppelganger asked, ignoring the man completely.

“I-I have to put an end to this…” Astrid justified.

“You do realise,” The woman paused in order to turn around. “That you are now doing what I am?” She crossed her arms over her chest, and tilted her head back a bit, as if to look down on her befuddled twin. A wicked grin contorted her face as she saw the realisation hit the blue eyed woman.

“No…”

“You keep saying one has no right to decide about other people’s life and death, that the criminals have to be judged and punished properly according to the applicable law, and that killing is wrong, yet now you suddenly want to pass judgement on me; you think that in this single case it’s justified, you think that you are doing the right thing, that it can be tolerated just this once!” The woman paused to take a breath. “I have to admit you are on the right track!” she almost sang sang.

On the right track?! I sure am, but not the way you mean it! “Because it is different, you moron! It’s because you are a part of me, my dark self! I am the only one who can stop you, and save the world from your madness!” 

Astrid pulled the trigger. The loud bang reverberated in the otherwise quiet hall, and the body through which her inner self had manifested herself shook on the impact. Then she shot again, and again, and again until all six bullets were used.

She stood there, the fury gone from her face. It was quickly substituted with an expression of guilt, then horror as she realised the bullets had had no effect, apart from making a bunch of holes in her twin’s clothing, showing some more of her attractive body that would have been appropriate. 

“You of all people should know that I can’t be killed this easily,” the black eyed woman stated with disappointment. “Now let’s get down to business, shall we?” she said to the robbers.

“S-she… She is b-bulletproof?” the leader spoke up again, stuttering. “L-listen, we don’t have to fight! D-do you want a share of money?”

“Do I look like I care about stuff like that? I came here for you.” She lifted her hand into the air, pointing towards the chief.

He instantly began to shrink. First he dropped his gun, then his clothes collapsed onto the floor below. He was being kept in the air by invisible force, the will power of the woman alone.

All the other robbers watched in horror, too befuddled to do even as little as utter a single word. Their eyes traced the miniscule body of their leader move through the air towards the uncanny woman.

When he finally found himself within her range, she grabbed him with her fingers, and brought him up to her face. She scrutinised his tiny form, tilting her head to the side a bit as she smiled at him contentedly, and blinked a couple of times.

Then she just casually parted her lips just enough for the man to come through, and put him into her mouth. She tasted him for a few split seconds, and swallowed his three inch tall form down easily. The wet gulping sound could be heard very clearly in the quiet hall. 

“Delicious!” Astrid’s inner self concluded, massaging her abdomen through the leftovers of her school uniform. “Would you care to have a taste yourself, Astrid?”

Before the woman could reply, a rain of bullets showered her doppelganger from all sides, feeling the room with an inconceivable amount of noise. Astrid hid under a table, trying to avoid the torrent of repelled lead.

Just what is this ability? Is it a form of reality manipulation which allows all sorts of supernatural phenomena to occur? Yes it must revolve around shaping the reality and adjusting it to one's needs. Astrid realised. At this rate she kills them all before I can even react! Would they stop this useless shooting?! 

The black eyed Astrid waited patiently for about half a minute till all the robbers ran out of bullets. She was completely naked at this point, both parts of her school uniform as well as her underwear torn to ribbons, little particles of dust and strings of material flying in the air. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing much faster than before. Her hand found its way to her pussy, and she caressed the wet folds slightly.

“F-fuck… This is turning me on…” she moaned. “But I doubt you have enough bullets to get me off.” 

The robbers dropped their guns as well as their booty. Dismayed, with all they might they tried to shoot towards the door, and escape this cursed place, but they were unable to get their eyes off of the intoxicating sight of the perfect body of the relentless goddess that stood before them. 

The angel slid her hands up and down the sides of her body, and squeezed her nipples teasingly. “Like what you see, boys?” she asked. “Would any of you like a kiss?” she teased, licking her lips lewdly.

She intentionally let her drool run down her chin and spill off her tongue to remind them what the price for such a kiss would be.

“You, take off your mask!” she demanded, pointing at the closest criminal, whose body was rather bulky.

He seemed like the type of guy no one wants to mess with, unless they want to get beaten up really badly. Now, however, he looked as though he was going to pee his pants.

“I-I c-can’t…” he stammered.

“Oh, don’t worry, it doesn’t matter if your identity is discovered,” she encouraged, and snapped her fingers.

The man looked around in panic after his mask had vanished in an instant. 

“Well, you are not handsome enough to kiss a sexy goddess like me, but I will still eat you, if that makes you feel any better.” She smiled, as though she genuinely wanted to comfort him.

At the slight movement of her hand the man dwindled down to the height of three inches, and began to slowly travel through space towards the mouth of the giantess. All this time he was screaming and flailing with his limbs, as if that could help him delay his demise.

Before she opened her mouth wide to devour him, she licked her lips, and praised his well developed physique, “At least your body looks nourishing!” After that the screams of the man became muffled, then were cut off completely, deafened by a wet gulp and a quiet crunch.

“I think I might have cracked a few of his ribs, he was really quite robust even given his new height, too thick for my feminine neck.” She grazed her neck with the back of her palm, and threw her long hair back to emphasise her message.

The two remaining robbers realised that their movements were no longer restricted by their own dismay, but rather by an external force; the prowess of their executioner.

Seemingly forgetting about them, with a serious look the nude goddess approached the three clients, and two guards lying on the ground, and realised they were all dead. Some of the stray bullets must have flown towards them, and a puddle of blood was now forming around their bodies.

“Astrid, you should be ashamed of yourself, hiding under that table,” she announced in a rebuking tone. “Instead of interrupting my work, you should have taken these people to safety. You mumble excuses against killing the criminals, and let innocent people die.”

“You did it on purpose! This wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t been toying with the gangsters! How cruel does one have to be-”

“Whatever. I can already hear police sirens,” The black eyed woman cut in. “Gotta finish the job.” Using both of her arms, she ripped off both of the remaining criminals’ masks at the same time. “Well, you two sure do look cute enough! But I don’t have time to play with you…” She grabbed each man by his neck, and lifted them off the ground, causing their faces to turn red from the strain. They shrunk down simultaneously, and reunited with each other on her right palm.

Astrid grabbed her hand, “Don’t do it!” 

Her doppelganger moved her hand slightly, but Astrid managed to pull it back down.

“You are on the right track, I see,” she smiled warmly. “But still too weak.” She tensed up and forced her arm upwards until both men were enveloped by her plushy lips.

She moved them around in her mouth for a while, trying to find the right position to swallow them efficiently. Her cute chicks were bulging to the sides as the men struggled within their wet prision to no avail. Soon they were both sent down with an audible crack of their bones snapping under much too great of a pressure. 

Astrid did not let go. The black eyes of her inner self were looking at her curiously. There was some moisture gathering in the blue eyes, but their owner did not cry. She only asked, “You enjoy it so much, don’t you? Your body shows just how much it turns you on when they go down your throat…” She gave a quick glance at the wet pussy of the woman as well as her erect nipples. It was truly unsettling to see her own body serving the purpose of the killing machine like this. In all its formidable beauty and dark glory…  In a way it was even… fascinating!  Astrid quickly pushed that last thought away.

The arm of her black eyed twin slipped out of Astrid's grip.

“Hell yeah I do, you will see how good it feels when you finally do it yourself.” The woman was slowly sinking into the ground as she spoke those words, her body passing through the solid floor beneath Astrid’s feet. “See you soon.” 

The moment her head disappeared below the ground, the door flung open and a team of black clad armed men entered the room.

“We have found the target, we confirm it’s the woman who calls herself Astrid Young. There are casualties, we request reinforcements!”

“Hey, wait, there is no need for that! I did not do any of this!” the woman protested.

She weighed her options. Should I try to escape? Or is it better to just give up? No, I can’t do that! She broke forward, trying to force herself between the men. 

She heard noise and felt pain in her abdomen.

Instantly her vision became blurry, and she became disoriented. A few more shots followed the initial one, and a few more painful spots appeared in various places across her body. Her limp form soon collapsed onto the ground, her conscious awareness fading; dissolving into nothingness. 

Chapter 4 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

The fourth chapter. A lot of hot stuff is coming in the next one :) It's gonna be longer too :)

Astrid woke up with aterrible headache. She groaned in pain as she shifted her position, and lookedaround, trying to recognise the new situation. She was closed in some new sortof confinement: the walls, the floor and the ceiling were all lined with metal,massive pins holding everything together. In front of her there was a thick andheavy door built of the same material with just a tiny rectangular windowthrough which a faint ray of light was able to enter, illuminating some of thespace inside. 

The woman was nowbarefoot, and her school uniform had been substituted with a simplesingle-piece white clothing. There was a ribbon in the middle which kepteverything together.

Did they change my clothes?!Fucking perverts! At least I am notshackled… They must be sure I can’t break through these walls… Or they acceptedI would be able to break the shackles anyway… 

She stood up andtried to peek through the small window. She could see a corridor and similarcells on the other side. She heard steps as the guards were heading in herdirection, and retracted to the back of her cell in order not to attract anyattention. She just wanted to be left alone now.

The steps’ loudnessreached its highest point, and began to subside again, soon ceasing fully.

She looked out of thewindow again, and concluded that no one was around, not in her narrow field ofview at least. 

She decided to giveit a try, and hit the door as hard as she could with her shoulder. The metaldid not bend in the slightest. She tried again, this time a kick. Her bare hillhit the surface, but still no damage was inflicted. That’s about it forescaping. At least it didn’t hurt… 

“Pathetic!” Thefamiliar voice commented. 

This time Astrid remainedcalm. She had a feeling her inner self would appear sooner or later, to try andstir up her mind. “What do you want?” she asked, without turning around.

“I brought you agift.”

A gift? “I don’t want anything to do with you. You know theonly thing I would like is for you to stop killing people.”

“Oh, come on, don’tbe like that!”

Astrid sighed,finally turning around. She was visibly tired and wasted after having beenthrough so much. The pain in her head only increased as the gazes of two womenmet.

Astrid’s inner selfsmiled friendly. She was now wearing regular, although male clothing.

Astrid recognised itas belonging to one of the bank robbers. She winced, and  took the smallparcel from her twin’s hands with an inert movement.  She began untyingthe ribbon.

“What is thissupposed to mean?!” she shouted indignantly, upon seeing what the content was.“I knew you were a cruel crazy psycho, but are you stupid on top?”

Inside the box therewas a tiny uniformed man. He was sitting in the corner, curled up into a ball.

“Relax. Wait till Itell you who this guy is,” the black eyed woman raised her hands in a calming gesture. “He is the man who locked you up in this place. He wanted toconduct experiments on you.”

Astrid looked at theman not knowing what to say. Wasn’t he just doing his job? I don’t haveanything to prove my true intentions after all… Although experimenting onhumans… Am I even human to begin with?

“Astrid, I have adeal for you. I will get you out of here in no time, if you swallow him downnow.” Astrid’s inner self interjected her thoughts.

“P-please, A-astrid,don’t eat me. I believe you now. I know what the truth is. Believe me, we hadno clue that this other woman existed. She looks exactly like you. We couldn’t havejust trusted you on your words alone, but now I know, I can get you out of hereif you let me live! I-I promise!”

Astrid smiled at theman. “Of course I am not gonna eat you, silly! I am glad that we can finallysort all of this out.” Tears of joy and relief started filling her eyes. Shecompletely forgot about her doppelganger’s presence. 

She did not even hearthe noise in the corridor. The door flung open, and a group of soldiersappeared.

“Oh, I am glad youare here!” Astrid exclaimed upon noticing them. “You see I have proof-”

A massive torrent ofbullets cut her speech in half. Dozens of lead fragments hit her skin, makingher lose her footing and fall onto her bottom. Somehow the projectiles wereunable to penetrate her body. Was her inner self protecting her?

With horror she feltthe body of the tiny man in her hand explode as one of the bullets hit himdirectly. His blood splashed onto her face and her white cloth, some of it evengot into her eye. Horrified, she brought her shaking gore stained palm closerto her face. 

A turmoil of manycontradictory feelings erupted in her mind as she was struggling to comprehendwhat had just happened.

They… They killedtheir own man?

The fact that theydecided to annihilate her without any thought she would have tolerated. Afterall, in a way she was responsible for all of this, but one of their own… Theperson who played a key role in the success of her capture, and the only personwho held a key for them to find the truth?

Her entire beliefsystem had collapsed completely. Every single argument she was trying to useagainst her inner self had lost its meaning now. Could it be that the humanswere really unable to execute justice by themselves? That the establishedsystems were not working?

Rage began tooverpower her. All of this might not have happened if they had notinterfered from the very beginning! If I had the chance to handle it myself, Imight have been able to stop my inner self! Even if I had not succeeded, stillless people would have had to die!

Astrid’s blood waspractically boiling now.

Her inner self hadalready managed to subdue the soldiers without any problems, and was nowgathering them from the ground.

Without saying a word,Astrid picked up a random man, and brought him close to her face.

“Why…” she asked,tears filling her eyes. “Why did you start shooting when everything was justabout to be solved? Why did you kill your own commander?”

The man in her palmgroaned, and winced in pain.

“Answer me!” Shesqueezed hard. “You see this? This is the blood of a fucking innocent man!” Sheshowed him her gore stained palm. “One of your bullets fucking annihilatedhim!”

Astrid felt tinythings in her palm pop and break as her fist quenched even harder. She realisedthat she had killed the soldier, and dropped him on the floor absentmindedly.

“Congratulations, youfinally did it!” Astrid’s doppelganger grinned. “What a waste, though, you aresupposed to enjoy it!” she complained, her pockets full of wriggling tiny men, whosedeaths were sure going to be slower than that of their comrade.

It was then thatAstrid realised their clothes were still intact. Her doppelganger must havedecided to make them invincible this time.

My first kill… Ireally did kill a person… “I just squeezed too hard…” She sat down on the floor,hiding her head between her knees. Is that an excuse? There are no excusesfor commiting a murder. I am turning into her. “I don’t knowwhat’s right or wrong anymore… How much longer do I have to suffer? Please, letme out of this nightmare…” 

“Come on, get up,”Astrid’s inner self extended her hand towards the heartbroken woman, and helpedher to stand back up.

Astrid followed themovements apathetically. She had no will to continue opposing her fate, or tocontemplate the morality of things.

In no way did shereact to the affectionate hug and the delicate touch of the palm caressing herhead. She just wanted to sustain her current state of absentmindedness forever.She barely noticed as her body began to shrink, nor did she particularly care.

Astrid’s visionbecame obstructed as her body, deprived of its size, was put into an emptypocket of her omnipotent doppelganger. This could have meant a number ofthings, either good or bad, not that she spent any time pondering it.

Even steps of herinner self soon put her to sleep, and she did not wake up even when thegiantess picked up her pace, and started running towards her hideout.

End Notes:


Chapter 5 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Alright, this is the chapter with the hot stuff! Some sexy stuff here. Enjoy!

“Please, have mercy!” the man in her palm screamed. “Don’t crush me, I beg you!”

“Don’t worry, I don’t like gore,” she replied, smiling to see him sigh with relief, his peaceful state of mind soon to be replaced with the most delicious fear, the seed of which needed to be planted properly. “I would never crush you, I am not violent.” she added with a gleam in her eye.

“R-really?”

“Yes, really,” she repeated, accenting every syllable, bringing him closer, and letting her warm and moist breath wash over his face.

“G-great,” he stuttered. “S-so, w-will you like, l-let me go now?”

“Oh no, I can’t let you go,” she replied. “You still need to atone for your sins.” She was no longer trying to suppress her voracious intent, and he could see her salivate intensively. She opened her mouth wide, lifting him above her extended tongue. 

“H-hey, wait, please! Y-you said you were g-gentle…”

“I am. I am just gonna send you down a nice and soft water slide. It’s perfectly painless,” she reassured him. “Although yeah, you might melt at the end… but it’s not like I can control my body’s natural reactions, right?”

Laughing maliciously, she lowered him down into her mouth, his high-pitched shrieks cut short once her plushy lips sealed him in the wet darkness.

“Mmm… delicious,” she moaned, coating him in her dense saliva. 

When the amount of spit in her mouth became too much to contain, she swallowed it all. The lubrication was perfect, and she practically drank him down. As his limp body slid down her oesophagus, the intense warm feeling started spreading between her legs... 

Suddenly she found herself in a sitting position on some sort of cussiony surface. What did I just dream about? Astrid wondered. I can’t remember… Shit, why am I so aroused, was that some sort of a wet dream? Dream… Jeez, I’ve dreamt about so much crazy stuff tonight… I only remember desperately wanting to wake up… Seems like I finally did. The woman smiled to herself, and opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was a much too familiar looking face, filling her entire field of vision. The black eyed woman blinked a couple of times, before moving back. She was now wearing a baggy T-shirt, and jeans shorts.

“I am glad you are awake! Are you feeling any better now?”

Shit. The realisation hit hard. All the built up relief bursted into little pieces, and Astrid winced, looking away. She noticed that the white cloth was gone from her body, and instead replaced with a white tank top and shorts, similar to those her doppelganger wore. She could feel she had a bra and panties on.

“Did you fucking change my clothes?!” she asked, cross.

“Yes, well they were splashed with blood, and barely comfortable. Besides, we really have the same body, there is nothing there that I wouldn’t know about,” she giggled.

Astrid blushed. “How long have I been asleep?”

“The entire day. It’s night now.”

So it is the reality after all. 

“How the hell can you exist physically? Please, for once be honest, and tell me what is really going on here.”

“Well, actually, I don’t know either. I am just a manifestation of your inner self. Together we form the person called Astrid Young. That's all I can tell you. Somehow you’ve lost your memories, lost yourself. Maybe that’s why your consciousness was split into two parts. I exist to help you become yourself again.  ”

Astrid sighed, “But have you considered that I might not want to go back to being that evil person?”

“You might just not see the full picture,” black eyed Astrid replied. “Nevermind it for now, would you like a beer?”

This question surprised Astrid. A beer? Well, I might just as well relax a little. She nodded. At that very moment it also occurred to her that she had not eaten anything since the moment she had found herself in this bizarre predicament. Drinking on an empty stomach? Oh, fuck that… Just fuck all of this…

Her inner self left for the kitchen to grab the beverages. She returned shortly after with two uncapped beers, delicate mist rising from the necks of the chilled bottles. She gave one of the bottles to Astrid, and extended the hand with the other towards her, waiting for Astrid to clink with her.

“What are we drinking to?” asked the sitting woman.

“Hmm… Let’s drink to Astrid Young; to her happiness.”

“Fine by me, I guess…” Although we might be imagining it differently.

They clink their bottles, some beer spilled onto the carpet. It almost felt like spending time with a friend.

She is a part of my psychology, she should be the person to best understand me, the one closest to me…

Astrid brought the bottle up to her lips, and quickly downed half of it. She sighed afterwards. She was really thirsty, and in desperate need to forget.

“That throat is made for swallowing tiny criminals,” Astrid’s inner self quipped, before tilting her head back, and emptying her own bottle fully.

“Look who's talking,” Astrid replied, not exactly fond of the joke. She lost vigour, and took a regular sip. “What is this place anyway?” she asked, standing up and heading towards the shaded window. She could already feel the effects of the alcohol slightly. Outside she saw outlines of a few trees and another building, all its windows dark.

“It’s just a random flat I found to be uninhabited at the moment.”

“So you are a burglar yourself now?”

“Nah, I am not stealing anything. I bought this beer myself.”

“The money acquired from your prey, I presume?”

“So what? It’s not like they need it anymore…” The hand of the black eyed woman travelled to her abdomen subconsciously, and started making little circles around it. “Would you like another bottle?” she offered.

“Sure, why not,” Astrid replied, putting the now empty utensil on the table. “Though, two is enough.” She added, ignoring the fact that the clothes they were wearing probably also belonged to the house owners.

“Right, right.”

With a substantial amount of alcohol already circulating in her bloodstream, Astrid zeroed the entire bottle this time. She giggled a little, feeling her body relax more and more. She was still perfectly lucid and aware, but the disrupted perception of her surroundings was affecting her mind greatly, pushing all her current concerns and sorrows into the background. She looked at her doppelganger, and saw that she had also finished hers.

“You know what? I think one more bottle won’t do any harm.” she sang.

“Yeah, it’s nice isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s quite strong, but doesn’t reek of spirit.” Astrid praised. “I really do feel better now.”

Both women removed their caps barehanded with a simultaneous click and gobbled down the contents quickly. Astrid was faster, and she set the bottle on the table loudly.

“I win,” she said.

“Hey! I didn’t know it was a contest! Let’s try again,” the black eyed Astrid complained.

“Okay, let’s do it fair and square,” Astrid mumbled. “On one.”

“Three, two, one!” they counted in unison, and attacked their bottles. 

This time it was a draw. Astrid sighed, and collapsed onto the couch. 

“Oh my… It’s so hot in here…” She took off her shirt, and waved her arms in the air, trying to speed up the process. She leant back against the backrest, and opened her mouth wide trying to breathe in more air. “Can you open the window?”

“Sure,” Astrid’s counterpart replied, stumbling. 

“It’s still just too hot…”

“Yeah…” Black eyed Astrid took off her shirt and trousers. It turned out she did not have any underwear on. She was now completely naked.

Astrid looked at her bare body. She admired just how perfect it was. Lean but plushy in all of the right places with wide hips and round perky breasts. Truly most perfect proportions, everything luscious, but still not oversized. She relished in the thought that it was really her own body that was this beautiful. She recalled the scene from the bank; how the criminals trembled in fear and admiration. She marvelled at the gently accented abs, and thought of the deadly stomach hiding behind them, just slightly under her inner self’s left breast. For the second time the thought of it being a perfect killing machine entered Astrid’s mind, and this time she did not push it away. Just the sight of her body alone was enough to enslave people. She was falling into this trap herself now as she kept staring at the divine being before her. The thought that it was really her, made her pussy wet. I know killing is wrong, and I hate her for what she has done, but still… This power… Somehow it’s just so sexy…

Meanwhile the angel, or ratherthe devil approached her, and positioned herself on the couch right next to Astrid.

“You can take this off,” she whispered into her ear, and started fiddling with her bra strap.

Astrid’s eyes were half closed, half opened at this point. The beer in her system was really starting to get the better of her. She succumbed to her inner self, and let her take off her bra without protest. After all, it did bring relief. She felt a stream of refreshing air as her black eyed twin blew onto her cleavage. She felt as the fly of her shorts was unzipped, and lifted her legs up in order to make them slide down easier. She looked down at her white panties, and saw a large wet stain. The head of her counterpart soon entered her field of view as she crouched down in front of her. Her face was now mere inches from the wet spot on the thin fabric. Astrid gasped as she felt her arousal rise drastically, the alcohol dulling her mind completely. She moaned a little, and bit her lip with anticipation, eager to finally feel the touch of her inner self’s lips between her legs, but the black eyed woman stood up.

“I know something you will enjoy much more than this,” she murmured, smiling wickedly. “Wait a second.” she whispered, before disappearing in the hall.

After a few seconds she came back. In one of her hands she was holding her jacket, the one acquired at the bank. From one of the pockets she took out a tiny man.

Astrid looked at her with concern, but all her doubts seemed to have vanished after she had felt the band of her pants being stretched out, and the tiny wriggling thing was thrown inside, pressed against her womanhood tightly as the material retracted. She gasped at the sudden tingle, and rocked her hips, moaning lustfully.

Astrid’s inner self giggled, and prepared another tiny.

“Spread your titties,” she asked.

Astrid did as she was told, and the three inch tall man soon found himself in her cleavage. She squeezed her breasts gently, delighted to feel him squirm in there. The combined stimulation caused her to arch her back and extend her tongue as she gasped in ecstasy. Her counterpart did not wait any longer, and threw herself onto Astrid. Her thigh pressed the tiny in Astrid’s panties deep into the woman’s pussy, and their bosoms were tightly smothered into each other, breaking a couple of bones in the body of the man who was imprisoned between the mounds of hot flesh.

The black eyed astrid closed her lips around the blue eyed Astrid’s tongue, and sucked it into her mouth, until a passionate kiss connected the two women. They rolled off the couch, down onto the floor below. It was Astrid who found herself on the top this time, and the tiny fell out from between her tits onto the other woman’s tummy.

“Oops-” she voiced, breaking the kiss for a moment.

The black eyed Astrid seized the man, and grinned mischievously, before plucking him into her mouth.

“Hey… Don’t swallow him…” Astrid grieved.

“Then try, and take him away from me,” her counterpart murmured, and pursed her lips, pulling Astrid’s head towards her own.

The blue eyed woman replied even more vigorously than before. She used her tongue to force her inner self’s lips open, and fished for the tiny man inside. The black eyed woman curled her pink monster up, cutting Astrid off from reaching him, and positioning him dangerously close to the entrance of her awaiting throat. The man could feel his legs begin to slide down, and he screamed in utter terror, causing the leading woman to giggle, sending him deeper still. Astrid was far from giving up, though, and she sucked on her inner self’s mouth as hard as she could, drinking her saliva and getting a hold of the tip of her tongue, relieving the tiny of the crushing pressure. She then rolled to the side in order to avert their position. She thought that the gravity would help her to save the poor soldier from the fate of dissolving in her counterpart’s stomach. 

Astrid’s inner self had been waiting for this exact moment all along. Once she was on top, she purposely let the man fall out. Astrid relaxed her mouth, ready to accept his body and complete the process of rescue, before declaring her win, but then the tongue of her black eyed doppelganger shoved into her mouth violently pressing the poor soldier all the way to the back of her throat. Astrid’s inner self laughed villainously while simultaneously grinding her body against Astrids crotch and squeezing her nipples with her fingers.

Astrid wriggled with protest, and tried to push her wicked counterpart off of her, but she was unable to fight the immense wave of pleasure which started to bloom at the base of her spine, completely striping her of all her will to fight. The tiny man in her pussy, whose body had become limp before, resumed his struggles with doubled intensity, as the walls of the fleshy tunnel began to churn on him, threatening to crush him. 

Astrid orgasmed violently, which invoked a scream of ecstasy which never left her mouth, as her inner self  kept choking her with her unbreakable kiss. Her body reacted on its own, and her throat consumed the helpless man eagerly.

Astrid thrashed around as almost unbearable waves of pleasure overtook her entire being. Her pussy cuenched hard, and the sounds resembling that of mounching on a crunchy snack could be heard as the man was being pulverised by the giantess’ muscles of steel. The gory remains had shot out of her vagina, soaking the carpet, and staining the couch as well as black eyed Astrid’s body. The muscular tunnel remained compressed for a few moments, quenching harder and harder still, until every bone was ground thoroughly; the slight resistance given by the puny tissues before they gave away completely - a feeling truly in the league of its own. 

All the way, she could feel the struggling body of the miniature soldier slide down her oesophagus, merciless muscles pulling him down deeper and deeper still, completely oblivious to his agony and completely beyond the woman’s influence.

“Good, very good…” Astrid's inner self cooed, and finally broke the kiss in order to trace the little lump apparent on her neck with her tongue. She slid all the way down along her throat, spread her tits, french kissing the skin between them, and finally sucked on the skin under her left breast.

As the second wave of her orgasm hit, Astrid gave out a helpless wail, realising just how much she loved it all despite her at most clear intentions. She felt so wrong with herself; so guilty! With all her might she wanted to deny the fact that she relished every moment of this guilty pleasure; the pleasure of devouring a real living person, who surely had their own family, hopes and dreams; everything gone forever in one single effortless gulp. The delicious crunching in her pussy, all coming at the cost of another human’s life. 

As the swallowed soldier entered her stomach, she could not help but give out a sigh of contentment.

Astrid’s doppelganger giggled, hearing the stomach of the woman lying below her let out a cute gurgle, and gave it a tiny poke with her finger. She massaged that spot with a circular movement of the same finger as Astrid lay limp, breathing heavily in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. 

She would occasionally shiver as the finger touched a more sensitive spot on her tummy, or when her stomach rumbled with content, the screaming voice of her conscience becoming increasingly weaker, and it was not long before it would cease completely, as it had only been a couple of minutes since both women consumed four bottles of potent beer each, all of that in an unbelievably short amount of time. 

“My head is spinning,” Astrid realised as she looked at the lamp on the ceiling dance around. “What have I done…” She added, more in disbelief than in guilt.

“I told you you would love it, you just needed some encouragement!” her inner self cheered.

“I guess I did… He is still moving in there…”

“Not for long,” the black eyed woman replied, still circling around the skin above Astrid’s gut with her finger, as it rumbled. “He must be drowning in all that bear now.”

“Yeah *burp*, oh sorry, I really need to pee…”

“The bathroom is right there,” the black eyed woman instrued, her finger pointing almost in the right direction, before dropping down diagonally. “Be quick, please… I have the same problem…” She added, as Astrid staggered on her feet.

Astrid felt intense sloshing in her stomach while she emptied her bladder. The man was no longer active. He must have drowned already… Goodbye, poor guy… Or, stupid murderer… She giggled to herself as she reminisced about the scene in her cell. So stupid…

She used some paper to dry her pussy. Shit, what a mess… I completely forgot about this guy… I guess he was too puny to take on a big gal like me, hehe… She used the tap water to wash out the gory remains. She put her fingers deep inside in order to make sure that everything was removed. She could feel little pieces of bones rub against her skin. They were hard to remove, and they teased the nerve endings inside her vagina. Damn, I am still so horny… “Mmm…”

“Could you hurry up there?”

“Y-yeah, sorry…” Astrid left the bathroom, without bothering to put her panties back on, and collapsed on the couch. Her hazy  gaze travelled to the jacket. She picked it up from the floor. 

One of the tinies managed to escape his pocket, and started running away after she had lifted it up. 

“Hey, stop… Why are you running away?” She shot after him, but lost her balance and fell down to the floor. The unlucky escapee found himself right under her breast, and he was completely engulfed by the soft flesh, before it crushed him, and new warmth spread across her tit. “Mmm… Where are you…” 

“What are you doing lying on the floor?”

“I think one of the tinies managed to escape…”

“It looks to me like he didn’t make it,” Astrid’s inner self giggled pointing at Astrid’s boob.

Both of the women laughed in unison.

“I think this means there are six of them left.” The black eyed woman counted on her fingers.

“So, what shall we do with them?”

“You can eat them if you want.”

“Eat them? Mmm…”

“Or…” Astrid’s inner self ran her fingers through Astrid’s hair. “...We can enjoy them together.”

The two women kissed again. This time Astrid took the lead and slowly slid down her inner self’s body squatting before her. Burying her fingers in her luscious buttocks, she kissed her pussy, causing the still standing woman to jolt at the sudden stimulus. Astrid pushed her onto the couch, and continued to force her tongue into her vagina, sucking on her clit. All the secreting juices were being swallowed by her eagerly, she would even run her teeth around her inner self’s pussy occasionally.

The black eyed woman was squirming and thrashing in her grasp. With great difficulty she managed to reach for the jacket, and fished a man from the inside. She spat on him in order to lubricate him, and crushed him into her tit,ordering him to suck on it. The dismayed soldier did his best to obey, but he was too small for his mouth to be able to provide her with any real stimulus. The impatient woman quickly put him into her mouth, and resorted to using her own fingers as she sloshed him around the wet cavern in a huge saliva bath. She let his upper body free, and began sucking him in and out of her mouth with just her lips alone, her tongue molesting his nether regions, feeling the tiny erection he could not control despite his greatest horror. She sucked him all the way back to the entrance of her throat, before opening her mouth wide, and letting him slide off her tongue along with the flood of dense spit, which spilled out onto her neck and cleavage, only to catch his ankle with her teeth at the last moment, and suck him back inside. Unbeknownst to her, the grip of her teeth had caused his tibia to break, which had resulted in a loud wail that  caused the black eyed woman to smile as she slurped him back in. With all that spit in her mouth she was finding it increasingly harder to breathe, but she did not have to wait for long before her orgasm began to build, and she could send the screaming morsel down her throat to push herself over the edge. She grunted, squeezing her legs hard around Astrid’s head as the blue eyed woman drank her squirts. The delightful struggles in her throat were the icing on the cake, and she let out a satisfied roar of pleasure. 

Astrid smiled, and buried her tongue under the left breast of her inner self, sucking on the skin, which caused the woman to purr and lick her lips. 

“Feed me,” Astrid demanded, opening wide, after she had planted the last quick kiss on her lover’s belly.

“You think you can swallow two at the same time?” Black eyed Astrid gasped.

“Bring it on.”

Two men were taken out from their confinement. They were forcefully squeezed together, both of their bare bodies touching each other, unable to pull away as they were enclosed in Astrid’s doppelganger’s fist.

Astrid’s mouth was barely able to contain them both as they struggled. Her cute flushed cheeks were bulging to the sides, and a few limbs could be seen sticking out from between her plushy lips. She swallowed hard, both men smothered between her tongue and palate, but still not entering her throat. The woman giggled at the challenge, and a string of saliva escaped her mouth, landing on her inner self’s stomach. 

The black eyed Astrid gathered it with her finger, and licked it off lewdly. “Swallow them!” she cheered.

The blue eyed Astrid did not need more encouragement. She gave another forceful gulp, and the struggles of her prey weakened noticeably. She swallowed for the third time, and the two mangled bodies were finally pushed into her gullet. She felt a tiny orgasm tickle her nervous system as the lump, much bigger than the previous time, was squeezed down her oesophagus to melt in her gut. 

“Oh!” 

“Hehe, do you want to feel them all squirm inside you?”

“Mmm… Yes,” Astrid lifted herself up to kiss her doppelganger. “And then I want you to eat my pussy, while I digest them,” she whispered lewdly.





End Notes:
I would love to hear what you think guys! :)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12143