The Archives by Inwiththebooks, Asterisk
Summary:

Exactly what it says on the tin, herein are archives of RP logs from across the years of Asterisk and myself writing together. These will be a bit different than normal stuff we post as there won't be much formatting or editing done here. There may be a light bit of context given at the start of each chapter. They aren't in any order either, more of some highlights of ours posted every now and then we figured people might enjoy reading.


Categories: Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 59470 Read: 32026 Published: January 08 2021 Updated: August 21 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Black Silver by Inwiththebooks

2. Black Silver II by Inwiththebooks

3. Travels of the Emissary by Inwiththebooks

4. Archmagus' Playground by Inwiththebooks

5. City in a Box by Inwiththebooks

6. City in a Box II by Inwiththebooks

7. City in a Box III by Inwiththebooks

8. Impartial Money by Asterisk

9. Disgraced Life by Inwiththebooks

10. Black Silver III by Inwiththebooks

Black Silver by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

One of our more standalone pair, just a pair of giant adventurers in a fairly standard fantasy world making their way. Annalisa is played by Inwiththebooks, Jezebel is played by Asterisk.

Annalisa: The Town of Farcay was a rather sizable crossroads for many travelers in the region. Built upon either side of a river it was a useful spot for many travelers, merchants, and otherwise to stop at. This included a rather (in)famous adventuring duo. They were often called Black Sliver by the people of the region. Entirely due to their hair color, expecting creativity from peasants wasn't something Annalisa generally believed in. The dark haired Sorceress and her silver haired companion had arrived the other day, the pair of giants towering both at around 54 meters. They stood higher than the walls of the town and many times over even their tallest building, which was a church to some god or another. Religion really wasn't Annalisa's forte. They had been given entry into the town, having to walk carefully. Well. Jez walked carefully. Annalisa was of the mind of get out of the street while she's walking or get pasted under her sandals. Her golden sandals smashed down upon a market stall that hadn't been moved and the owner stumbled back, letting out little squeaks of rage that Anna ignored, simply lifting her foot up in her next step and continuing to walk. They were heading to the castle since evidently the local lord had something he wanted from them. "They need to make these roads wider. It is unacceptable that these places haven't yet taken giants into account in their urban planning." Anna groused. "It's not even that hard. Just make it 80 feet wide."

 

Jezebel: "Not hard for us maybe." Jezebel mused from Annalisa's side with her usual fleeting tone. "The small folk aren't terribly good at heavy lifting. Though they do pay well." It was only ever two things on this woman's mind. She was relentless and insatiable. Her boots followed alongside Annalisa's steps, Jezebel at least exercising the courtesy to watch where her feet fell. The woman stepped clear over a modest-sized house much to the awe of a child living inside. Noting his young enthusiasm, Jez flashed him a playful wink and continued to walk.

 

"Don't take it personally. You're just so above them they can't hope to compare." Jez shrugged with a wry smirk. "Besides, it's not like you're letting the roads stop you." She mused as a grown man carting fruit was forced to dive out of the way lest Annalisa's foot crush him. The fruit cart, however, tragically perished. "Only feels like yesterday the world was so much bigger..." The giant sighed wistfully and picked up the pace when they reached a clearing before the castle. Now here was a big road that allowed for plenty of room. Jez's feet boomed to a stop just outside of the castle in its courtyard.

 

"Do I really need to announce myself?" She asked the nearby guards.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa rolled her eyes. "I can tell when you are mocking me, woman. This is more a remark for their own uses. Consider, if they had wider streets it would mean they wouldn't need to worry about my feet." The sorceress remarked. "Whatever, its not my problem if they are so backward as to not be able to have mages widen the spaces." Anna showed zero remorse crushing the cart and paid the protests of the fruit merchant not an ounce of concern. Her sandals were probably marred and their worth lowered by a far greater margin than his entire stock was worth. The dark haired woman crossed her arms as she stopped just beside Jezebel and sighed. "This better be good." She muttered under her breath. The doors to the castle opened up and a man dressed in a good degree of finery stepped out. He gave a very exaggerated bow to the pair. "I thank you both for coming to meet with me. Its an honor to meet the esteemed Black Silver pair. Many still speak of your grand victory of the great shadow dragon Selithrax in these parts." He said. "I was hoping you could assist us with an infestation of bandits that have set up in a ruined castle nearby..." Annalisa was already tuning out the conversation. Negotiations were more Jezebel's thing. She was at least good at making sure both of them got paid. Annalisa crossed her arms and turned her eyes on Jezebel's form. She was looking over her in an appraising manner, her gaze roving over her curves and the way her tunic clung to her body. She also had a way of turning up the charm when speaking to people that gave prospective jobs. The Sorceress had to admit, her smile was something.

 

Jezebel: "Funny, here I seem to recall you liked it when I teased you." Jezebel said knowingly before it was time for business.

 

Despite how Jezebel carried herself, Annalisa knew better than to think she was dim. The woman spoke easily with the finely-dressed man and knew what to say and when. Plus, she was a wealth of historical knowledge and insight. "Ahh...So these bandits moved in from the West and have been getting bold as of late huh?" She nodded sympathetically and shifted ever so slightly. While Jezebel herself was not aware of it, her boot nearly sideswiped a guard and the contours of her trousers clung to her lower body as she bent over like this. Giving Annalisa a...reminder about why they still traveled together.

 

"Well of course we can handle it, there is just the slight matter of payment. We are big girls after all. Expenses aren't cheap." There was a back and forth that lasted several moments. The Lord likely thought he was doing admirably, but Annalisa had seen this routine enough times to know Jezebel was controlling the conversation. There wasn't a moment the man wasn't dancing in her palm. "...Alright then, I believe we have an accord your lordship. 2,000 gold pieces each and free lodgings in Farcay for the duration of our stay. More than fair I would say." She extended a pinkie and the man, in turn grasped it in a loose handshake.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa's eyes caught the subtle movement and actually lifted a black painted thumbnail to her lips. A tic that usually indicated she was thinking. Her thoughts were less about strategy regarding their job, more imagining that rear smashing through the castle and crushing humans under it. Soon enough Jezebel felt arms slip around from behind and felt the generous bust of her fellow pushing into her back. The shift in her steps had nearly crushed a guard under her sandals but Anna's attention was a bit higher up. "You know. It's been a while since we cut loose in a town." Three months and four days but who was counting. "I'm in a mood right now." The sorceress breathed, her breath hot upon Jez's ear as she whispered. Her arms wrapped a little more tightly around Jezebel's waist as she pulled the silver haired woman against her.

 

Jezebel: Jezebel blinked as she felt the arms curl around her, goosebumps breaking out as Anna's hot breath struck her. A lesser known fact about Black Silver was the two were not only partners, but they were in fact lovers. "A mood huh...?" Jezebel peeked over her shoulder and saw a familiar look in the dark-haired woman's eyes. A look she was very much a sucker for. "We have a job to do you know." A half-hearted argument at best and Annalisa knew it. The lord was saying something near their feet, but neither was keen on listening at the moment.

 

Annalisa: Anna smirked. "I wonder, which is better. A job. Or me naked." The dark haired sorceress mused as she kissed along the side of Jez's neck. Annalisa was not a woman that thawed very easily, she was a woman that closed herself off from others as a matter of policy. Made it easier to keep her focuses on the arcane and not on people. Jezebel was perhaps the only person that had thawed her. Certainly they had their disagreements and spats but ultimately Annalisa wasn't a woman that took anyone as her lover. "What about me naked atop a bed of crushed houses?"

 

Jezebel:Jezebel bristled at the kisses on her neck and drew in a sharp breath. A defeated sigh soon followed. "You are insatiable I swear." Jez reached up to her shoulder and undid a latch there, pulling aside her massive two-handed blade and tossing it to the ground carelessly. It fell akin to a giant steel tower and crushed a few guards under the scabbard as the hilt broke clean through the castle ramparts. Jez spun around in Annalisa's grasp and her fingers curled around the woman's waist. Any alarmed cries from the humans underneath them now became background noise as she gave Annalisa a kiss. "But fuck I love you."

 

As their lips locked Jezebel took a step back and her boot fell over a pair of guards. The humans began to flock and surround them, readying weapons. Though all the heavy weapons were poised on threats who were outside of the castle. They would take time to set up; and the lighter weaponry struck harmlessly against the pair as Jezebel leaned into the castle with Annalisa quite firmly in her grasp. Windows and bits of stone broke against her body as Jezebel started to get into it. "I think you are just about better than anything else my dear." She remarked with a grin.

 

Annalisa: "Coming from a mercenary that is high praise." Annalisa said with a grin as she followed after Jez in her grip. Those that dove out of the way of Jezebel's thundering boots found themselves under the shadow of Anna's sandals. The lord had a few moments to realize what was about to happen before Anna's foot lowered onto him, turning him into a smear without her even noticing. The sorceress tugged at the cloak over her shoulders, sending the dark fabric falling away. It draped across the walls of the castle and covered the heavy weaponry and soldiers there. She worked at the buttons at the front of Jezebel's tunic, freeing her breasts. A flush came over her cheeks as she kissed Jezebel again. "Say it again." The sorceress said as she captured Jezebel's lips with her own again. Their combined weight was causing the structure of the castle to wobble and huge chunks to fall below. Inside it was quaking and collapsing and Jez's rear pasted dozens of servants and guards inside. "Tell me that... thing you just told me." Annalisa demanded. The place was in chaos and they hadn't even gotten warmed up.

 

Jezebel: Jezebel chuckled as Annalisa rested against her. The castle was struggling to hold them up and the sounds of human panic were setting in. Though Jezebel only had eyes for her fellow giant. Nobody would've guessed it, but she could be quite childish. Almost like Jez's own not-so-little Princess. She lifted a hand up and bit into the thumb of her glove, removing it so her bare hand could caress the woman's cheek. Jezebel spat the glove aside where it fell onto a fleeing guard and pinned him. "I love you." She said boldly and directly.

 

"You are the most wonderful, beautiful giant I have ever met Anna..." Jez was turning up the charm as her fingers slid down to trace Annalisa's body. She stopped wherever the woman's golden bangles were and slid them down Anna's limbs, the incandescent jewelry crashing into the dirt like boulders one after another. "...And I am yours." Now that actually was a very big statement from such a fleeting woman. Jezebel leaned a bit further back and a full section of the castle gave way, causing her to stumble slightly. However, the rest of the structure caught her almost like a seat. They had broken into the interior now with Annalisa mounting Jezebel almost like they were on a seat. A broken staircase was in ruins at Jezebel's rear and surrounding them on either side were several floors of scurrying humans.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa flushed and looked to the side. "A-ah..." Emotions like affection and love were something she often derided as weaknesses that made people unable to think clearly. However if that was the case she was absolutely a hypocrite. "I love you too." The sorceress said as she mounted her fellow giant, the seat that was the castle straining against their weight. "We could spend hundreds of years on the road together and I'd be content." Anna said as she slipped her sandals off. The footwear fell to the ground below, people screaming as they were caught under their shadow and crushed to paste. She caught sight of a servant caught under some rubble inside the castle and reached down. The woman squeaked and squirmed, Anna groping one of Jezebel's breasts and pushing the human against the soft flesh as well. She pressed and squeezed, eventually too hard and rendered the poor human little more than a smear upon Jez's breast. Anna lifted her hand up and leaned in, her tongue licking up the blood from the soft flesh.

 

Jezebel: "Hey, you're getting better at that whole honesty thing." Jezebel lightly ribbed. "I remember back during that phase when all you did was turn red and call me an idiot." She probably got a glower for that, but Jez rubbed the woman's head affectionately and stole a kiss to make up for it. "Hundreds of years sounds just fine by me." The toe of one of her boots hooked into the other and removed it from her foot, Jez soon kicking it clean through the castle wall and doing the same with the other. Her bare feet rubbed fondly against her fellow giant's as humans hoisted spears uneasily in their direction. Jez wriggled her hips a tad and felt more of the castle give way under her, the walls and banisters around her body collapsing onto her body as debris. At least one collapsed entirely and several humans fell over the ashen-haired woman's body.

 

Jez glanced down and picked one of the wayward souls at random, the hand with them snaking down between Annalisa's legs. "Nobody makes me feel as much of a giant as you do." She whispered before deftly dropping the person between Anna's legs and retreating, the digits massaging the cloth just outside of the where the struggling human now laid.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa's breath hitched as Jezebel deposited the squirming human between her legs, the dark haired woman biting her lower lip as her companion rubbed the small human below. "Ahh... you... ah..." The sorceress let out a moan as Jez's finger pushed just enough to send the human up inside of her, Anna throwing back her head and causing her long dark locks to fall back. She let out a particularly loud moan before she reached down and grabbed a trio of squirming servants haphazardly. She opened her mouth wide and dropped them inside before capturing Jez's lips in a deep kiss. Her tongue wrestled with the other woman's, the squirming and panicked humans little more than lewd additions. She could feel that human between her thighs squirming madly as Jez's finger stimulated her and it was driving Anna up a wall. She broke from the kiss after a few moments, swallowing the two she had in her mouth one after the other. She had left one for Jez behind. She licked at the throat of the other giant, the passage the human would find herself traveling down. "I'll take that as a compliment. You restrain yourself from showing the lesser beings their place far too much." Annalisa remarked. She bucked her hips and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. The rest of the castle collapsed from their weight, stone falling in a cascade and Jez smashing down upon the ground after it. Anna fell atop her and chuckled. "Whoops. They should really build these things more sturdy."

 

Jezebel: Jezebel took much satisfaction and glee from the noises Annalisa was making. For her part, Jez was a bit more subdued, but even she wasn't immune to the bliss of another kiss with human garnish. She moaned softly into Anna's mouth and rolled the tiny things between their tongues before it broke off. Her lover came in close and she swallowed, shuddering as Anna's tongue raked along her throat. "Perhaps I do." She conceded mere moments before the castle gave way and she fell. Most of the structure rained down over both of them to no ill effect. Little more than rolling around in the dirt making love as far as the two giants were concerned.

 

"I guess we don't know our own strength." She gave Anna another kiss and slowly looked around. "Looks like most of them have already escaped the castle. Care to take this outside to a proper bed?" A part of her didn't want to move at all. To just relish this feeling of Anna resting over top of her; but there was so much more fun just a few short steps away. It took a lot of willpower for Jezebel to guide Anna up and follow her.

 

Eyeing one of the woman's golden bangles down below, Jez got an amusing idea. She reached for it and undid the latch before bringing it up to her neck. With a slight click it closed around it like a collar and she smiled flirtatiously at her lover. "Hey Anna look - I'm yours. Get it?" She joked with an all-too-pleased smile.

 

Annalisa: Annalisa's eyes bugged out from the golden collar around Jezebel's neck. She licked her lips. "Mine are you?" She snapped her fingers and a flash of purple light appeared, a chain of pure energy extending and latching onto the collar. The dark haired sorceress walked ahead of Jezebel out into the city, tugging the chain as she did. "Now that is much better don't you think?" The sorceress asked. "All fours." A pulse of energy shot out through the chain and all of Jezebel's limbs found themselves suddenly weighed down and forced to her hands and knees. "Oh you have the best ideas, Jez." Anna said with a laugh as she walked. Her bare foot lifted over a house, the family inside trying to evacuate but it was no use. Her foot came down and the thing crumpled like it was made of paper, crushed under her walking stride. Her next step claimed another house and a few people fleeing out into the streets. She hadn't bothered measuring her steps in the streets before and she wasn't going to now. She had her eyes on a particular building. The town church, which a number of civilians were fleeing into as though that would protect them. She licked her lips. "I think I found where our bed is going to be, my love." Anna flushed ever so slightly from the name. It was far more possessive to her ears than slave or thrall. The screams of the townsfolk filled the air. A few guards naturally tried to stop them, but they were little more than insects squished under either her steps, or just ignored completely.

 

Jezebel: "Certainly a lot better than any paltry wedding ring." Jezebel replied unperturbed by the sudden magic. Annalisa tugged and Jez followed, compelled by magic to get on all fours like a dog. The woman was far from above a bit of lewd play herself. While Annalisa led the way, the other giant just had fun with her new role for the moment. She crawled along behind her, catching the occasional odd fleeing human who survived Anna. Usually catching them with a knee or a palm.

 

"I every mention how much I love when you get all possessive like that? It's adorable." The woman mused as she absolutely rocked being a pet, clomping onto a building with her hands first and dragging her knees through the wreckage to further flatten it. "Like that one human you turned into a pebble on the road because you thought she was staring at me too much." The city guard had begun to mobilize against them and it perhaps would've been dangerous...A few years ago. When they were still only 30 meters tall. Now though? Jezebel eyes the armored figures with bemusement. The woman's lips pursed and she blew hard enough they were sent scattering across the streets, easy pickings for Jez to smash a few before the chain tugged her further.

 

"H-Hey hey, still working on getting my pants off!" She laughed and followed (quite literally) doggedly after her lover.

 

Annalisa: "Bitch had it coming. Like I'd let some human peak for free." Annalisa snorted. As she walked she started removing more of her considerable jewelry, her bangles falling around her like boulders and smashing through homes or rolling on the ground a bit to squish humans. She removed her head piece last and tossed that atop a few guards, pinning them under it as her dark hair fell freely about her head. She stood naked by the time they reached the church, her booming steps shaking those inside the structure. She tugged at her chain and her eyes glowed. A purple light appeared around Jezebel and moments later all of her clothes just vanished. "They are in a pocket dimension, don't worry your head about your gear." Anna said dismissively as she reached up and tore off one of the spires. There were a few human mages inside of there, knocked off their feet as Anna tore the top off and took them along for the ride. "Get on your back. Now." The Sorceress ordered.

 

Jezebel: "Oh yes Mistress." Jezebel purred and set about immediately complying. The woman bent forward like a feline on the prowl, her head near the church's door. She was absolutely certain there were people on the other side debating on making a run for it. The woman opted to cut off such an escape by rolling over and positioning her body so that her head rested against the doorway. A pity about those guards her naked backside crushed in the process, but acceptable losses.

 

"Oh my, what a view." The low angle put her at Annalisa's feet, making the woman tower like a lesser giant. "Utter perfection my dear. Towering over the world suits you." She said, licking her lips as she awaited what came next.

 

Annalisa: Anna used a few spells on the spire in her hand, increasing its durability, raising a barrier around it as well to make it a bit more smooth... and to also seal those little mages inside. She could see some little flashes of magic within, pitiful compared to her power. The woman got down between Jez's legs and smirked. "We've even got an audience." She remarked as she lowered the spire down between the thighs of the silver haired woman. The mages had stopped using magic and were now just trying to claw their way out of the barrier to no avail. The dark haired woman slowly slid the tower into her lover, those inside the tower getting to look out the windows and see the slick walls inside of Jezebel just beyond the barrier. "Give it time and I'll grant that wish." The dark haired sorceress said with a smirk as she withdrew the tower... only to slide it back in. The humans inside were trapped in a motion machine of misery as Anna shoved their tower inside of her lover again and again, her other hand curling around the chain. "I can speak from experience what the inside of there is like. Lucky humans." Annalisa remarked. There had indeed been a few... incidents when Anna had been shrunk and Jezebel had taken advantage of the size difference. Anna definitely hadn't minded.

 

Jezebel: "Mmmmm...." Jezebel hummed as she gently swayed her hips in rhythm with Annalisa. In and out. In and out. A flush fell over her visage as she moaned. "We still need to get you to master that shrinking spell. Either so I can throw you down there or vice versa." By the same token, there were a few times Jezebel ended up the smaller party and Anna was more than keen on relishing it. Just another part of their give and take.

 

With a slight clench the walls surrounding the spire clamped on greedily and Jezebel shuddered. "No need to be jealous Anna. They're only human. You get the real prize all to yourself..." She threw her hair back and her ashen hair slammed through a few stained glass windows as Jezebel enjoyed this nice, steady pace they had set. After a bit she adjusted herself to sit more upright, using the church almost like a support as they had with the castle. The chain worked both ways, and Jezebel was more than okay with enduring the burns on her hand as she coiled that magical chain around her neck to bring Anna closer and closer. It was coiled around almost two times over before she was satisfied.

 

"I almost feel like this is sacrilege with a church right here...But I suppose you would say we are the only actual gods here." Jez laughed and took advantage of the intimate space to snatch Annalisa's lips again. One more thrust and she moaned deep into the woman's mouth.

 

Annalisa: Anna snorted. "I have mastered it, just some kinks to work out." She insisted stubbornly. She pulled the spire out one last time and dismissed the barrier, allowing the ragged humans to tumble out into her hand. "I mean, compared to these insects thats not wrong." She said as she let the four humans tumble into her open mouth. She then lowered her head between Jez's thighs and slid her tongue inside. Each time she did, she slipped one of the humans inside of Jezebel. They had brief moments to let out a scream before vanishing inside of the silver haired giant. The four of them squirmed frantically. "Only way I survived down there was a barrier." Annalisa mused. She gave Jez a lick. "Will they drown or just get squished when you come? Always did wonder which was more likely." She chuckled as she kissed the sensitive nub above Jez's lips, her teeth grazing it ever so. "Lets find out shall we?"

 

Jezebel: "Oh you dirty thing." Jez flashed a lewd smile and let Annalisa do her thing. The giant's fingers dug a dozen feet into the ground as humans were inserted one after another. "Barrier's not all bad. Means you get the full experience." She laughed and bucked her hips as Annalisa silenced her jokes with a lick. Jezebel moaned and her smile faded to the pleasure that clouded her eyes. Down below Anna could see and hear the cries of the humans as they fought desperately to escape. Every clench of Jez's nethers sounded off with screams and the sounds of bones breaking, but none had died.

 

"Mmm...Such a gracious Master to her chained Slave." Jezebel moaned, getting quite into it, and wrapped her legs around Annalisa's head. Her thighs squished into her as her heels pushed the Sorceress further against her. "Ahh...Ahhh..." There was an especially loud crunch and the screams dimmed and Jezebel arched her back to gasp into the heavens. The liquid dripping out from between her legs began to pool and without a crunch, another scream soon went silent. Followed by another. Then the big moment as the sole surviving human's squirms sent Jezebel over the edge and she screamed out. A final crunch sounded out as she had her release, the woman going slack against the side of the church.

 

"Fuck you're amazing Anna..." Jezebel panted.

Black Silver II by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Context, another session we did of Annalisa and Jezebel. Bit more of a fantasy flavor. BD (GM), Annalisa, and the Princess are Inwiththebooks. Jezebel and Asterisk are Asterisk.

BD (GM):The Kingdom of Reston was a small nation in turmoil. The heir and prized jewel of the kingdom, Princess Astrava Restal III had been abducted by the dreaded great dragon Arsekaslyx. The wyrm was well known and storied as one of the most cruel and evil beasts of the region. The terror of the Kingdom and all the lands that surrounded it. It made its home at Sunset Keep, formerly a holding of the Kingdom and long since the home of the great beast. No hero that had ever attempted to slay the great beast had ever been successful. Many believed the princess doomed to be just another addition to the dragon's hoard. An army had been mobilized and they were turned to ashes by the dragons flames. To say nothing of needing to deal with the evil servants of the dragon even if they made it inside the castle.

 

Fortunately for the King and the country, there were a pair of notorious adventurers passing by at the time. The infamous Black Sliver, the duo of Jezebel and Annalisa. The king promised the duo whatever treasures the dragon had in its hoard as well as a powerful heirloom artifact of the kingdom in exchange for his daughter's safe return. It had taken a bit of bargaining but eventually the two were contracted and thus were off to the castle to deal with the dragon. It was a good couple days' travel for even the pair of giants. Their path was initially beset by servants of the dragon... though they rather thinned out by the second set of stains they left in their wake. Now they were coming within sight of the castle. It was a massive thing across a great bridge out in the center of a grand lake.

 

Annalisa:The dark haired sorceress looked at the castle and looked less than impressed. "We might well just break the bridge once we try to cross it." The woman groused as she scanned the skies for the dragon. "Never killed a dragon before." The woman mused. She was purely in this for the potential magical items the Dragon had as well as the heirloom of the kingdom. The gold was nice and all but she let Jez handle their finances. Annalisa didn't have much mind for coins and such. There was no dragon so far, however there was a small army of armored troops in red armor with enchanted weapons arrayed before the bridge. "Now they look like ants as well." The woman remarked.

 

Jezebel:As ever, Jez was in good spirits throughout. "I fought one once when I was by myself. Easily one of the most annoying prey I've ever had to contend with." She shuddered a bit recalling it. The slimy texture of scales against her body and the numerous paper thin cuts she left the day with. "It was like wrangling a snake. But it had wings and could breathe fire." She looked at the castle in the distance and lazily scratched behind an ear. "Young thing too, so not much different than any other animal; but it was surprisingly hard to pin down." As the two giants drew close a the forces of the renowned wyrm rushed them. "You know..." She began while observing below, tightening her gloves. "When that King described the unmatched forces of the Dragon Cult I kind of uh....Pictured something a bit more impressive? I mean not a single giant in the bunch so..." The 60-meter tall woman slid her boot along the ground and it plowed through a dozen armored figures, leaving behind crumpled, bleeding piles of metal. "All the armor in the world doesn't help them a bit against ol' Righty."

 

Annalisa:"Wrangling a snake. I'll pass on that myself." The dark haired woman remarked. She waved her hand through the air and a large, dark clawed hand materialized over a score of the forced on the ground. It swiped at them and sliced dozens of them to ribbons as though they weren't even wearing armor. "To humans I'm sure they are unmatched also, why on earth would a giant waste their time working for an oversized gecko?" The sorceress snorted as though the very idea was absurd. The souls of the fallen flew up through the air and toward Annalisa's lips. Ethereal screams were audible as she swallowed the spirits of the humans down, converting them to mana to be used for spells. "I was running a bit low." She mused as the brought out the monstrous forces. A great armored ogre let out a roar and a group of winged harpies flew in for them. The ogre was maybe half the size of Jez's foot and compared to them the harpies might as well have been flies. One came for Anna's face and she smacked her hands together, a great thunderclap sounding out as she pasted the monster between her hands. She wrinkled her nose and pulled out a handkerchief, wiping her palms off. "Ugh. Disgusting little things."

 

Jezebel:Jezebel shrugged. "Iunno, why do we run errands for humans?" She countered. "Sometimes you just gotta make life more interesting for yourself. Remember that Lord whose job got us into that Forest of Riddles?" She asked with a knowing grin as she reached for the blade on her back. Jez planted a foot behind her to brace herself and swung a massive tower-sized claymore through the air. It whipped through at an impressive speed and sliced through the air itself with enough power that the harpies were caught within a cyclone. They were trapped circling in the air before the giant's gloved palm swatted them to the dirt, several harpies all crashing into the ground in varying states of death and injury.

 

"I for one think its fun showing these little folk how amazing we are. Don't you?" Jezebel asked in a brazen move to stroke Anna's ego. At her feet the ogre had been wailing on her boot. Unfortunately for it, it was steel-toed. Not so much as even dented. "Think fast sweetie." Jez said before her foot kicked the ogre into the air towards Annalisa.

 

Annalisa:"I still hate riddles yes." The dark haired sorceress remarked with a frown. Still she didn't refute what Jez said exactly. She watched her work and smirked at bit watching the ineffective efforts of the smaller creatures at work. Pitiful things really. She blinked as Jez kicked the ogre up toward her. "Gah!" She swatted it with the back of her tome and sent the monster flying out into the lake beyond with the force of the impact. Probably very very dead before it ever hit the water. She glared at Jez. "If that thing had splattered on my time I'd be taking it out of your hide." She grumbled. Then came the spell casters hanging out in the back ranks. They let fly fireballs, lightning bolts, ice missiles, everything they could launch at Jez. They were mid to higher tier spells most certainly. At best they maybe singed her boots. Anna snorted as she saw the red hooded figures at work. "You call that magic?" She rolled her eyes and held out a hand at the group of casters. "Allow me to show you what magic is all about." Her fingers glowed a purple light before she cast a spell. "Magic Missile." A very low tier spell, basically the most basic of magical attacks. It hurtled down toward the mages like a comet as they tried to feebly raise barriers. The low level magical bolt smashed into the spot where they were and when it impacted the mages were simply no longer there. The force of the spell just wiped them out of existence, leaving only shadows in their outlines behind.

 

Jezebel:While Jezebel was being pelted with all manner of mid to late-game magic she...Didn't even seem to notice. "Hm?" She looked down and saw a spot where a particularly mighty fire spell struck her boot and left a black scorch march. The woman bent over, still being attacked, and wiped at it with her thumb until it was gone. By the time she stood back up Annalisa had already wiped out every single mage. "Eh? What happened? They dead already?" She pouted and began to march forward. "So that was human infantry, monster cavalry, and mage support. Feel like something's missing."

 

While Jez pondered that aloud a trebuchet from the castle fired and a flaming projective smacked into the side of her ashen-head. It broke apart and crumbled like dirt without so much as setting a single hair aflame. "That's right!" She snapped her fingers and turned to the castle with a broad smile. "Archers!" Sure enough, more red figures lined the castle walls with bows and loaded catapults. They began to open fire shortly thereafter, bouncing off of Annalisa's mostly exposed body. Let alone trying to pierce Jez's clothes. "Ollie-oop!"

 

In one smooth motion Jez reached for a small throwing knife at her waist, unsheathed it, and threw it right for one of the castle towers. The massive blade skewered the stone structure in the blink of an eye and it collapsed over the outer walls, burying most under a slew of stone.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa watched the impact and the castle fall. "You know we technically have to return the princess alive." She pointed out as the dagger was jutting up in the courtyard as tall as a small building. Not that she seemed too concerned. She waved a hand in front of her. "Acid Arrow." A ball of greenish energy flew out toward the other tower as they were loading up for another attack. The greenish ball smashed into the tower, melting half off it on impact. There was a rather horrible hissing noise followed by countless scream as acid droplets rained down upon those upon the walls, melting them, their armor, and the stone under them into a slurry. "I can't say I'm too impressed that low level spells are all these lot need to be beaten." Annalisa remarked. It was then that a great shadow descended from on high and there was a roar that split through the air. A great crimson dragon landed right down upon the great bridge leading to the castle. It towered over the tallest of monsters and soldiers and drew itself up to a proud height. It also maybe reached their knees drawing itself up as high as it could on its hind legs. Annalisa... looked less than impressed.

 

"You dare to intrude upon the domain of I, Arsekaslyx, the Red Doom, the Wings of Despair, the Ruin of Reston?" The dragon boomed, smoke escaping its nostrils.

 

"Oh it talks. I didn't know they talked." Anna noted, rather like noting something interesting a parrot might repeat.

 

Jezebel:"She's fine. Cute little thing like that? They'll all die to make sure she doesn't. Or the dragon would get them instead of us." Jez reasoned, letting out a low whistle as Anna took care of the rest of their forces. "You actually complaining about being too powerful? You?" The woman asked with a laugh and took her first step forward. Movement in the sky caught her attention almost immediately and her eyes traced upwards, following the crimson reptile as it landed.

 

"Yeah, most of them can. They're actually very intelligent. Capable of powerful magic if they get old enough. Arrogant as hell though. Guess you two have something in common." She smirked at Anna and tossed a wink before walking, unconcerned. "You know, last time I fought a dragon I was maybe half this size. It was a lot tougher, but now?" Now Jez came to a stop on one side of the bridge and the beast barely reached the bottom of her knees.

 

"Hmm....Hey Anna you still have that no pet policy?" Jezebel looked over her shoulder and asked. A blatant move that infuriated Arsekaslyx as the beast breathed fire. The equivalent of a campfire's heat against Jez's shins. Or maybe the idle roast of an oven. "If so, any parts you want before I chop him up?"

 

Annalisa:"Last thing we need is an overgrown lizard. It also breathes fire so it might burn my scrolls and tomes." She remarked as the dragon glared at her next and cast a spell at her. A very powerful magical barrage of missiles. The missiles flickered out before ever touching Annalisa. She inspected her nails. "I can't be hurt by magic if the magic user's skill is lesser than my own by a certain factor." She sounded incredibly smug saying it to the dragon. She scratched her chin at the question. "Hmm... well, the wings would be useful potion reagents. Scales I could use to enchant your armor. The claws and fangs would make a decent necklace to boost your natural hand to hand combat abilities. The bones can be ground up to powder for certain rituals and the meat I've heard is quite delicious."

 

Jezebel:Jezebel slumped her arms and stared at Anna. "...So you want the whole thing, but we can't keep it?" She sighed and turned around, one hand on her sword hilt. "The things we do for love..." As she stepped closer the dragon actually stepped back and began to flap its wings, breathing fire once more as it started to take flight.

 

Courtesy of an enchantment on her light armor from Annalisa, the flames were utterly ineffective. Jez dashed through and her blade swooshed through the air in the blink of an air. The dragon didn't even realize what had happened until it saw its wings fall beside it, the creature plummeting right alongside them. Its large crimson form crashed through the great bridge and it fell into the lake flailing and screaming.

 

"No, this can't be! I am the Ruin of Reston!"

 

"And I'm the Dandelion of Gladus. Nobody likes a bragger." Jez mused as her blade came down once more and severed the beast's head. "Well, I happen to like a certain bragger." She pursed her lips and smooched at Anna from afar as she sheathed her blade. Bending over, Jez took the dragon's severed head and body and tossed them both onto the shore for later. Somehow she doubted Anna would be the one cleaning and gutting the mythic creature for parts. "Righto, Princess time!"

 

Annalisa:Annalisa chuckled as she walked up to Jezebel and kissed her on the cheek. "I love it when you show the lesser beings their place." She said before walking ahead. She tested the bridge's weight with her foot and it seemed fine enough. Just a bit thin for one such as her. She started stepping across the bridge and by this point there were people trying to flee across it. Well, some were lucky and missed Anna's footfalls. Others... were not so much and her sandal soles were the last thing they got to see before the end. She made her way to the half ruined castle and stepped over the walls, plucking up Jezebel's dagger from early and tossing it her way. She looked at the tallest spire in the middle of the castle. It came up just below her ample bust. The dark haired woman leaned down to look inside the windows. "Think she's in there?" She mused. "Hey, princess, we just killed that dragon. If you're in there come out." No response so Anna did the reasonable thing. She gripped the top of the tower and tore it right off, peering down into the room at the top.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The blonde and well dressed human in there was screaming bloody murder as the roof over her rather well furnished room was torn away and she was staring up at the giant face of a dark haired sorceress. "Back, you monster! Back I say! I am the crown princess of Reston! Keep your ugly face away!" The blonde shrieked.

 

Annalisa:Anna's brow twitched visibly. "Ugly is it..." Jez very much knew the look on her face and it was one that usually preceded murder.

 

Jezebel:Jezebel took her dagger and cleaned it off with the edges of her shirt, keeping only a loose eye on Annalisa. She could sense trouble brewing, however, and just as they reached the part where Annalisa generally pulped a person between her fingers, Jez was there. Her towering form popped up behind Anna and her arms wrapped around the sorceress's waist. Peering over her shoulder at the Princess, Jez smirked. "Now now Anna, play nice. She just can't appreciate perfection." She whispered in her ear.

 

"Relax Princess, we've been sent to rescue you. Your heroes as it were. Might wanna start offering some gratitude." Even Jezebel couldn't only curb Annalisa so much after all. Her hands ran along her lover's slender hips and she kissed at the side of her neck, but they were ultimately sweet nothings.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:She paused as Jezebel cleared things up and she stood up, brushing herself off. "Ah, of course. Father would only send the most powerful mercenaries that money could buy to save the diamond of the country!" Very humble this one. "I am Princess Astrava Restal III, you have my leave to take me from this place and- hey! Where are you going!?" She demanded as Annalisa's booming steps took her out of sight of the woman in the tower.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa's murderous intent was extinguished just like that. Jez felt the tension leaving her shoulder almost immediately as the silver haired woman kissed along her neck. "I suppose you are right, can't blame them for being humans." She mused before stepping away from the tower. "Well she's not going anywhere for the moment. Lets start grabbing the treasures this thing was keeping shall we?" She closed her eyes. "Detect Magic." The spell pulsed through her body and around her as she detected any sources of magic around. There were minor enchantments on the armor and weapons of the fallen soldiers. However in the basement of the castle there was an even larger deposit of considerable enchanted items. She held a hand in that direction. "Split Earth." The walls of that part of the castle cracked open almost immediately and the ground started to shake for the princess in the tower. The tower wobbled but remained standing as Annalisa managed to uncover a large pile of gold, gems, and artifacts. She reached down and picked up a huge handful of coins. Hell there were a few Giant Coins there as well. She offered it out to Jezebel. "Never say I don't give you shiny things." She remarked. The rest she started filing away in a bag of holding to sort through later.

 

Jezebel:Jez offered the Princess and apologetic smile and waved a hand farewell. "We're just making sure the coast is clear before picking you up Princess. No big." She explained before stepping off after Anna. She left the actual excavation and looting to the sorceress, only collecting what Anna provided her.

 

"You're such a sweetheart." Jez grinned and kissed one of the Giant Coins before pocketing them. A very lovely payout in addition to what they'd be getting for saving the royal brat. "Gotta admit, the whole smug and noble thing is way less cute when it isn't you doing it." She mused with a gaze back towards the tower behind them. It was gonna be an annoying few days with that one on the road. Unless...

 

"Hey sweetie, what do you say we take the scenic route back to town hmm?" Jex asked with a playful look in her eyes. She was speaking low enough the Princess couldn't hear. "I can't say I like someone not giving my woman their due. So what do you say we...Make her appreciate you a bit? Educate her some."

 

Annalisa:"Oh, I'll do you one better." Annalisa said with a smirk. "Can I borrow your boot, dear?" She asked with a very honey sweet tone. Which indicated doom for some poor soul.

 

Jezebel:"I love it when we're on the same page." Jezebel laughed and slid her foot from one of her boots. She plucked it up and offered it to Annalisa with a knowing smirk.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa took the boot and boomed her way over to the tower again. "Apologies, Princess, we were just preparing your carriage for you." The dark haired woman said. Before the blonde could say anything the sorceress reached down and plucked up the prim and proper looking royal before flicking her down into Jezebel's boot.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"Gah! Unhand me you brute, my father will have your heaaaaaaa!" She let out a loud scream as she was flicked down the length of the silver haired woman's boot and landed against the insole at the bottom. She let out a groan, disoriented from the fall though not particularly hurt. She tried to wobble to her feet only for something to shake the boot and send her tumbling down toward the toe section of the boot. "Y-you can't do this! I'm a princess! You're supposed to be escorting me back home!" She yelled as she landed on one of the imprints of Jezebel's toes.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa handed the boot back to Jezebel. "Like I was gonna put up listening to that brat slag off on us the whole way back." The woman snorted. "I agree though, why, I've heard the route off the road here takes a few days but is positively lovely scenery." She remarked with a smirk.

 

Jezebel:All the Princess could see of the outside world was from the opening of Jez's boot, which was currently filled with the giant's bemused face. "No worries. We'll be bringing you back home alright. In fact, we're gonna spend a lot of time with you. I got some friends for ya to meet." It didn't take much imagination to realize what Jezebel met as she planted the boot on the ground. Her body was swiftly blocked by her tanned foot, a wall of toes rushing in eagerly to greet the royal. She was bowled over and found herself snug against the underside of the silver-haired giant's toes. "Mmm..." Jez hummed as she tapped her foot a few times on the ground to get her nice and secure.

 

With that done she looked up at Annalisa and embraced her once again. "A nice little date for a few days then? I can't think of anything more up your alley than taking some rich little human girl and making her pamper her betters. Worst case you can throw a healing spell or charm her mind or something when we get back." She cupped her fellow giant's cheek and smiled assuringly. "Sound like a plan?"

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The princess's eyes widened as a row of pale toes came down through the opening and she backed up as far as she could. "No! Stop! You can't do this to your betters! You can't-!" She let out an unheard scream as Jez's toes bowled her over and mauled her flawless form, dragging her under the row and pinning her there. Her squirms were stopped by a couple of taps, though her indignant complaints certainly didn't stop. "I am the crown princess! You can't do this to me! You can't- mphhh!" She was silenced as her mouth was covered by toeflesh for a moment.

 

Annalisa:"Oh absolutely." Annalisa wrapped her arms around the taller woman's neck and stood on her tiptoes to capture her lips. "By the time we're done with her she'll have a lot more respect for her betters. The King might even reward us more for returning a meek little thing." Annalisa laughed. "Lets get going then." The fact Jez was walking on human royalty was indeed adding a bit of heat between Anna's legs already. After gathering up their draconic kill it was back out into the world again. The poor princess found her world a constant motion machine of Jezebel's steps. They walked and walked until they made camp for the evening near a few mountains. Dragon meat was cooking on the fire and Annalisa was working on looking over the magical items they'd brought from the dragon's keep. "Oh right, she still alive in there?" Anna nodded to Jezebel's boot. "If not its no big deal, I can bring her back."

 

Jezebel may have been the more restrained of the two, but she was still a giant. One who adored her some Annalisa no less. She showed no mercy to the woman in her boot, walking as she always did. The tiny, delicate thing was squished beneath callused bare ski and trapped in what swiftly became a humid, muggy hell. Her cries never penetrated beyond Jez's boots as she and Anna returned to their normal routine. Jezebel had procured the dragon's corpse and walked with it in a bag until they made camp. Hours later. Howers where the dear Princess was brought so very low. The heat dehydrated her and Jez's sweat was her only solace. It wasn't long before her fine clothes were reduced to dirty, damp, unsightly tatters under the giant's toes.

She was busy cleaning the dragon's corpse when they made camp, using her dagger to peel back the scales and declaw it among many other things. She gave a few testing squeezes of her toes, having long since forgotten about the Princess down there. Surprisingly, she felt weak squirms in reply. "Yeah, actually." Realization hit Jez a moment later as she laughed. "Oh that poor thing. She must look awful right now." Sounded like the perfect time to have some fun to her.

 

Jez finished what she was doing and swiftly sidled up next to Annalisa. From their supplies she pulled out a bottle of wine and a pair of cups. Only the finest for her woman naturally. One arm wrapped around Annalisa's shoulder and another held her wine as she kicked her boots off. One after another with the one the princess was in flying a short distance away from the two giants. "Enjoy the ride Princess?"

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Sure enough the Princess came crawling out of the boot, coughing and sputtering as she took in the air of the night. She was covered in sweat and her clothes were absolutely ruined. Definitely didn't look like any gem of a kingdom at the moment. She was on her hands and knees in the flicker of the large fire. She looked up at the pair of giants in the distance as they filled up their wine cups. "You... you're monsters! Evil, horrible monsters!" She was cut off from anything else as she started coughing and sputtering again.

 

Annalisa:"Monsters depends entirely on your point of view." Annalisa remarked as she tapped her cup against Jezebel. "To us." She said with a very satisfied look on her face before taking a drink. "You must be quite hungry and thirsty I'd imagine." The dark haired woman remarked, looking down both literally and figuratively on the princess.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"Of course I am! I was stuck with only that one's sweat for drink and nothing for food!" She exclaimed.

 

Annalisa:"Well we did our work in rescuing you, no need for us to earn our food and drink. How do you think the little princess should earn hers, dear?"

 

Jezebel:The pair of giants, for all their banter, certainly seemed quite close. Not just physically, but in how they moved in tandem with one another. She shared a nice long drink with Annalisa and looked down, the princess no different from a haggard-looking slave at the moment. "Well let's see. We slayed an army, a dragon, and completely dismantled a monster's fort to, as you said, the 'diamond of the country'." She quirked her lips at the irony of that statement now looking at Astrava.

 

"Far as I can tell, all you've done is lounge around in my boot and call my woman here ugly. Poor dear was about to cry." She rested her head over Anna's and grinned. "You can earn your dinner by showing us some proper appreciation. You might be hot stuff in the castle, but out here you're just a human. A pretty filthy looking one too. So pay respects to your betters." She chuckled with a sideways glance to Anna. "Or don't, but if you hesitate we will kill you."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Astrava's blood went cold at the casual nature of the statement. "Y-you wouldn't dare. M-my father would have his armies hunt you down to the ends of the earth for that!" She protested.

 

Annalisa:"Well she did warn you." Annalisa's massive foot reached out and flicked out with a toe, sending Astrava flying back into the flickering bonfire of their camp. She ran out from it screaming and on fire but Anna was too busy bringing her cup up to her lips and laughing. "Look at her go, a lot more active with some proper motivation!" She laughed. She spat upon the form of the woman when she collapsed, putting her out and drawing more screams as the saliva dribbled down against burnt skin. She reached down to the utterly tormented and burnt princess and plucked her up by the leg before offering her out to Jezebel. "Bet she's nice and tender now eh?" She grinned as she offered the morsel to her lover.

 

Jezebel:"The same armies that couldn't beat the dragon we just did?" Jezebel asked with an arched eyebrow. She was quite content to watch Anna take the lead, a hint of want in her eyes as she watched the sorceress do what she did best. "Always just takes a bit of motivation." The woman shrugged and opened her mouth nice and wide until she felt a tiny figure land on her outstretched tongue. Jezebel closed her mouth and ran the woman back and forth against her gums, She soon began to chew and that was it. The first bite crunched half her bones to bits and the Princess died pathetically, more and more of her body masticated until the giant swallowed. Then she followed by giving Annalisa a deep kiss, naturally. Even her rather restrained face was clouded by lust. "I never get tired of seeing you in your element."

 

She pulled back and dug in her mouth with a finger for a moment before pulling out what looked like the princess's femur. Jez lazily flicked it into the dirt at her feet and gave Anna a nod. Resurrection was a hell of a thing. "It's like training a dog. You give treats when they listen." The giant mused. "Alright, now let's try this again. Show Anna here how grateful you are. Or. We kill you."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The princess had never ever been killed before. She had never been brutalized. The dragon had kidnapped her but ensured she was well fed and looked pretty and pampered. She now knew what it was like to burn alive, to be seared by giant spit, and eaten alive. Then she was back. She was alive. The blonde returned to life screaming, holding herself and touching her face as though to assure herself she wasn't burned and horrible looking. She looked up at the pair with animal fear. She swallowed hard at the request. "B-but how!? How do you want me to do that!? I've never had to."

 

Annalisa:Annalisa laughed. "Did you hear that, Jez? She's never had to show gratitude. It must be a hell of a thing to be born royal." The sorceress remarked as she leaned down and ran her finger along the length of her pale bare sole. "You get down on your knees, kiss along here, and tell me how grateful you are that we saved you. How we're your heroes." Annalisa said with a cruel smirk.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"B-but how will I get up there!" She looked at the toes of the sorceress far above.

 

Annalisa:"Ugh, Jez. Your turn." Annalisa rolled her eyes at the lack of problem solving the woman had. Though the annoyance in her eyes wasn't real. Jez could see it, she was enjoying herself.

 

Jezebel:BOOM!!

Jezebel's bare foot came crashing down beside the freshly revived, nude woman and the giant wore a deep frown. She had reached up to undo the brain on her hair and let the ashen locks fall freely down her back. "That is not our problem Princess. Now look at what you've done. You went and made Anna upset again." She took a long sip of her wine and her foot pivoted to swoop Astrava up between her toes. "Sure looks to me like you had no problem reaching my toes. Got something against Annalisa?" The digits clenched and once again the princess was killed.

 

"You're so bad." She laughed once it was just them again and began pouring refills. Jez took the chance to reach over and check their dragon meat skewers, rotating them before pulling back. Her finger scrubbed the royal's remains from between her toes and flicked them back towards the dirt. Jez waited for the revive before continuing.

 

"Alrighty, let's try this again. Worship Annalisa like she is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in your life or...Well, I think you get it by now." She turned her head and planted a little smooch on the dark-haired woman's cheek. "If she ever gets her way she very well might end up becoming that anyway. May as well get in early."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Astrava knew what it was like to be crushed alive now. It had been quick but she had just been crushed like a bug between the toes of the silver haired woman. She was back and panting. These two were serious. They absolutely, did not care about her. She rushed over to Annalisa's bare heel first and planted a kiss on it. Her royal blood recoiled at such a thing but she didn't want to die again! "Thankyouohpleasedon'tkillmeagain!" She got out desperately, her tongue fumbling over the words. "Thank you for rescuing me, I owe you my life, thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She screamed out. The desperation in her voice was a far cry from before.

 

Annalisa:"It'll do I guess." She shrugged as she kissed along Jezebel's neck. She nipped a bit, leaving her a little lovebite. "I always get my way in the end Jezebel." The dark haired woman remarked. She took her foot off of the ground and crossed it upon Jezebel's ankle. "Whoops. Better get to climbing." The sorceress remarked.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The blonde's face crumpled in despair as she saw the foot move away from her and she went over to Jezebel's foot to try and climb her way up. It was... really pitiful looking at it.

 

Annalisa:Fortunately for both Jezebel and herself Anna used a scrying spell so they could see an image of her trying to climb up Jezebel's foot in Anna's wine. The image was there crystal clear of the blonde making it just above Jez's heel before falling to the ground and letting out sobs of despair before getting back up and trying to claw her way up again. "I'm not feeling anything yet!" Annalisa boomed. That got her scrambling much faster at least. Anna chuckled and looked at Jez. "She'd make a cute slave you know. Pity we have to return her." Annalisa breathed in Jezebel's ear. "Crown Princess of a kingdom, licking at our feet by the campfire. Like the worm she is." Annalisa's free hand started tracing along the stomach of the silver haired giant before straying a bit lower, fingers sliding down beneath the waistband of the trousers. "Someone is nice and excited. Wasn't she just saying she was thirsty?"

 

Jezebel:Jez smirked at the struggling blonde and focused back on Annalisa. Once the sorceress pulled back she leaned in to nibble alongside her ear. "Oh really? Cause I'm pretty sure a certain someone wasn't even interested in me at first." She whispered flirtatiously. She bit Anna's earlobe and turned onto the side of her leg. Incidentally that was what caused Astrava to fall to the dirt. In Anna's wine they watched the pitiful thing start to cry and climb again, Jez testingly clenching her toes and watching the woman struggle to climb the wrinkles of her sole. She took a sip from her cup and set it aside. Just in time too, as Annalisa struck first.

 

"Don't even pretend like I'm the only one." The mercenary replied before eyeing Anna's wine again. In particular the image of the princess. The sorceress was being quite far from subtle. "You know...Anyone can look like a princess with a good morph spell or two. Maybe goes against my job standards, but it would be a job well done." She mused meaningfully, letting her lover draw her own conclusions there. "Mmmm....Oh Anna you tease~" Jez cooed and looked aside, to the panting, frantic blonde who finally reached Anna's heel. "You know, she might've earned her drink." She said with a grin.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:Astrava meanwhile was miserable as she reached Annalisa's heel and started kissing at it. She looked haggard and beaten and battered from her climb but she made it. Then an invisible source seized her and pulled her upward. Anna had the same hand she'd just shoved down Jez's pants up and the princess fell into her palm. She looked up at Annalisa in wary fear.

 

Annalisa:"I've got excellent news for you, Princess. Since you are so very grateful to us for saving your life we've graciously decided to make you our slave." She said with a smirk.

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:The princess's eyes widened. "B-but you can't do that!" She screamed. "You were contracted to bring me back! You have to do it!"

 

Annalisa:"And we will return you to the King. Well, at least a copy of you. Its a simple enough task to wipe some peasant, change her appearance and graft a copy of your memories onto her. A copy will be back, safe and sound. Meanwhile you, get to service us for the rest of your natural life." She looked at Jezebel. "Sounds fair don't you think?"

 

Jezebel:"Sounds like a fine reward for all three of us to me." Jez nodded. "King gets his daughter back and she can go on to rule the kingdom and have a long and prosperous rule and all that; and you get the real prize. Being ours." Perhaps there was some truth to the idea that Annalisa always got what she wanted. She certainly had here.

 

"Shhhshhhshhh....~" She hastily assured the human woman. "It means you won't have to worry about dying anytime soon you know. You won't need to worry about politics or stressful lessons or anything like that. All you need to worry about from now on is...us..." A human lifetime was but a blink in the eye to giants. They would live basically forever, but this would be a lovely temporary pleasure.

 

"Now then...I think it's time for our favorite little game. Don't you Anna?" Jez grinned and pulled open her trousers benlow the sorceress's hand. "You know the rules Princess. Tell us how grateful you are. Or...."

 

Princess Astrava Restal III:"No... NO! You can't do this! Please, you have to take me back!" She screamed, looking at the giants in sheer horror as they laid it all out to her. "I'm the crown princess! Me! Not some copy! Please, take me back!" She begged and pleaded to ultimately uncaring eyes.

 

Annalisa:"You are really bad at this. Its okay you have years to get better at it, slave." Annalisa had a wicked smirk as she lowered her hand down. She pressed her thumb against the woman and forced her face first against Jezebel's womanhood. She got her nice and coated with the lust of the other giant, slickening her up. Annalisa bit her lower lip as she looked at Jezebel and slowly used her fingers to slide the screaming human inside. Her screams were abruptly cut off as she was plunged inside of Jezebel. "Mmm..." Annalisa set her cup down and pushed down on Jezebel, pressing her lips against hers as she worked the squirming and writhing princess up deeper into her lover. "Okay, condemning a princess to a lifetime of slavery. Pretty arousing." She laughed as she came in for another kiss. "I want to feel her get crushed inside you, over and over. I've got plenty of resurrection spells ready spells ready." She breathed.

 

Jezebel:Jez's cheeks flushed read and her face twitched at the contact made down below. "Nah, you're not a princess. Not anymore." The woman got out before biting her lip. Her hips bucked beneath her and she leaned her head back and moaned. Tonight Anna was on top and had Jezebel in the dirt. She wore a satisfied smile as she and the sorceress mashed lips passionately. "You think that's hot. Give it a few years." She noted with a husky breath. "King drops dead, and we as the saviors of the princess get invited to the coronation. A little someone in one of our shoes. A-Ahhh....~"

 

She dug deep trenches into the dirt with her fingers and instinctively clamped around the princess. Helpless squirms only fueled the giant's libido further as she took Annalisa's head and guided it to her own for more kisses.

 

"I want to see you break her so bad she'll forget she was ever a Princess." She countered to her lover before, with a slight shudder, there were crunches from between Jez's legs. "Haaa....Think that's the first death."

Travels of the Emissary by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Context: This is a slice of a japan-style fantasy setting we've done over the years. This one particular we wanted to do some unaware and boy howdy did we do some unaware haha. Asterisk plays Ishika, Inwiththebooks plays everyone else.

BD (GM):Before Ishika was the Emissary of Himiko, before her journey across Netaru, she was just Ishika the traveling sellsword. She was a woman of minor regional renown but no one that anyone beyond a certain area of Netaru would know by name. She cleared out bandits and escorted merchants and was a solid middle of the road warrior. Her small amount of fame was enough to get some attention. So it was that the greatest mages in all of a certain kingdom used all of their power to send Ishika a message while she slept in an inn one night. The world their kingdom occupied was crumbling around them and they needed someone to help. So they sent this warrior a message. To Ishika it was simply a scrap of paper that appeared on the table next to her bed. "Please, Great Red Warrior, our land requires your help! Our Esteemed Lady Ryo wishes to meet with you and ask for your aid in our hour of need. You will be well compensated." It was about the size of those little slips of paper that came out of cookies with your fortunes on them. On the back it had directions to an old temple along the road, long abandoned.

 

Ishika Tsumori:Back in these days, Ishika lived without much of a care in the world. A woman who couldn't even be bothered to get the name of the Empress right and who lived to the beat of her own drum. A skilled enough swordswoman who suffered most from being self taught and not being a giant. Upon receiving the message Ishika was intrigued and excited. Finally. Someone was giving her some much deserved recognition around here. Usually these important jobs went to Samurai or Noble Giants or...Well a lot of people before Ishika.

 

Funny to think back then she traveled alone too. After following the instructions she ended up at the base of a long flight of stairs. At the top she spied a temple, but even from afar it was quite clearly abandoned. "Weird place for a meetup. Guess they wanna be alone." The redhead shrugged carelessly and began to ascend the steps, clad in her bizarre mismatched attire and a straw hat over her head. Her every step was soon audible to those who awaited her. Soft steps at first, but increasingly loud. Until they started to boom and roar like thunder. She came to a stop right before a decrepit sliding door. "Sorry for the intrusion." Ishika droned as she slid the door open and light filtered into a room that quite clearly hadn't seen it in ages.

 

BD (GM):The Kingdom of Junoko was a rather old one, dating back well over two hundred years. Their people had been forced into exodus and rumor had it that a kindly goddess took them in during their hour of need. She gave them their home before one day simply vanishing. The temple had become their whole world, with settlements sprouting up all around it both inside and outside the place. In the years since their first arrival their world had slowly fallen into ruin. They had been isolated from human contact for ages. As Ishika ascended the stairs of the temple the town right outside the door, Risei, could feel her long before seeing her vast form rise up in the distance. The people of the town marveled and looked up in awe at the redhead, wonder in their eyes as this woman stood higher than any living being. Individual, every member of the kingdom were more or less flecks of dust compared to Ishika. Perhaps to Netaru at large she was no giant but to these people she was an unfathomable force of size. "Lets get the signs up!" The elder ordered as Ishika ascended the steps. Indeed the villagers raised up a large banner with stylized and old kanji upon it saying "Welcome, Red Warrior!" The people below shouted up their welcome's and greetings as well as she got placed her first step on the top of the stairs. The signs were large... to them but to Ishika it was impossible to see even if she was looking down. Which, why would she. Her steps rumbled closer and closer and the people realized something chilling. Ishika didn't see them. Their screams became much more desperate and people even climbed to the tops of their minuscule homes and waved their tiny arms. Others tried to run. By that point however, it was far too late. Ishika's vast sandal sole filled the sky above the town and the people screamed out before it came down in a step upon them, wiping the patch of dirt from the face of the world. The door slid open as Ishika continued on her way and looked around. There was no one inside. The place looked quite old really. Dusty in places. Upon the floor were a number of villages and the shrine itself housed the capital of the whole civilization, overseeing it all in a heavenly city. A city that maybe would have covered Ishika's palm were it standing upon it. The other villages and towns inside had no idea what had happened outside and could only look in awe from the floor at the redheaded titan.

 

Ishika Tsumori:"Hellooooo?" Ishika called out and poked her head into the door. With her incredible size and the light radiating around it almost like foreshadowing for what her place in Netaru would eventually become. "Hello?" Ishika called out once again and shifted her head. While everyone could see and hear her, she couldn't see them. "Weird. If it was an ambush they'd usually have done it by now." Spoken like a woman who had stumbled into a few too many ambushes. Ishika stepped into the entry way and stared at the floor, debating for a moment before slipping her sandals off. "I mean, it's a fucking shrine. Don't wanna be rude." She mused as she slid off the worn footwear and slid them aside with a single foot - In the process her sandal sole was like a bulldozer and plowed right through a city that had been around for dozens of years. Gone in a couple seconds.

 

"Uhh...Anyone here?" Ishika tried a third time as she removed her hat and set it near her sandals, taking her first steps onto the tatami floors. "Weird." The redhead boomed with a perplexed frown. She scratched at her unruly hair and looked around. Everything was old and falling apart; but bits of it looked...She supposed less dusty than she would've expected. The floors and shrine especially. Lots of dirt though. "Place looks abandoned. Has been for a while." She thought aloud before shrugging and walking along the floor, caring not for wherever her black tabi soles landed and whatever dirt they snuffed out. Priests and such usually lived in the back of temples yeah? So Ishi decided to try looking back there. "Place kinda giving me the creeps." She mused while each step ravaged everything under her in ways she would never fathom.

 

BD (GM):It was rare to find a large mass of dust sized smols of this magnitude. Due to their nature they were very easy to snuff out after all. This place had only lasted so long because of its sheer isolation. Isolation which was now ended. People on the floor had their wonder turn to absolute horror in an instant as Ishika's first step inside hovered over a village. Her black tabi clad foot was a new sky for them for a brief moment before it came crashing down and crushed them like the destruction caused by an almighty deity. Panic rose upon the floor as people started trying to figure out ways to get Ishika's attention. Warriors rode out from their towns, small forces were deployed to try and get her attention somehow and civilians fled their homes in droves. Their speed however was basically non-existent to Ishika. She didn't even need to step on homes to cause mass destruction. Her steps were quakes unlike any they had ever experienced. One foot slammed down close by a village and the wind caused by it was beyond any hurricane, blowing people and buildings away in the shockwave caused by a single step. When her foot rose the next second the survivors were left in the middle of a ruin, looking at her departing form in horror as she walked. The back of the temple was through a pair of sliding doors and heading down a long hallway. There was an old storage room back there and what looked to have once been a sleeping quarters for someone. There were faded scrolls here or there and a few icons of worship for Himiko but there was no sign of anyone. At least. No one Ishika could see. There were a few villages here devoted to the worship of their old Goddess, large temples inside of them and when Ishika walked inside many blinked. She had red hair like the God their deity had worshiped. Many stared up at her unfathomable form, as though trying to figure out what she was. Evidently they hadn't been party to their Lord's ideas.

 

Lady Ryo:Back in the main room where the shrine was located, the capital was in a panic. Word had reached the ears of their lady what devastation Ishika was causing from their mages. The city itself laid within the collection bowl upon the alter and the noble district was located upon a rather nice looking gold coin. The lady was in council with her advisors. "Tell out men to try to use fire or some kind of light to get her attention. It is regrettable what is happening below but we must accept this sacrifice otherwise we will all perish. We need her help to either repair this place or to help is in our exodus to a new home." Lady Ryo stated. Her people seemed uneasy however they nodded and scattered to follow her orders. She moved to the window of her castle and looked out beyond it. "This is the right way. I know it is." She said to herself. "We need the help of another large being. One saved us before, this one can save us again." The woman sounded like she was convincing herself.

 

Ishika Tsumori:Ishika slowly walked her way through the back of the temple in search of signs of anything or anyone. All she found were the relics of whoever lived here many years ago. Just from the context clues she could tell it was someone who lived alone. A celibate lifestyle perhaps. "Ugh." After opening the final door and still seeing nothing, annoyance was writ on the redhead's visage. There hadn't been any towns or villages in these old abandoned walkways, but the quakes reverberated through the entirety of the old temple. Where Ishika went everyone felt it. She found the woman's sleeping quarters and stepped inside, finding it quite empty of belongings save for a pittance of clothes, a bed roll, icons of worship, and the scrolls. "Hmm..." Curiosity took the redhead as she stepped over to the wall and surveyed one. Down on the table under her was one of the religious cities, level with her abdomen and caught in Ishika's wake. "Fuck, it's written in some old ass kanji." The rather uneducated woman cursed before trying to decipher it. Something much easier said than done when it was faded in places and in an outdated dialect.

 

"Can't fucking see..." She groused and looked aside at a cracked and aged window with light filtering in. Without thinking twice Ishika took the scroll and set it down on the table - Right over the city. An endless ceiling of aged parchment fell over everything. Light as a feather and yet enough to crush their greatest buildings. With the whole of their infrastructure, however, they managed to life the paper and avoid crushing citizens. The same could not be said of Ishika herself, who crouched onto her knees and leaned closer to try and decipher it. Her bosom, the one thing that was unquestionably large about her back in those days, pressed against the edge of the table and by proxy the edges of the city. Miles of tanned flesh and jiggling cloth crushed dozens of buildings and many, many people as Ishika read.

 

"Let's see here....'To those who enter this temple. Please be aware...' Uhh......" She squinted her eyes and leaned dangerously close to the parchment. The text was especially faded here. "'You are not alone. The guardians of temple are my friends who will stay here long after I am gone from this world. They will...Attack with open arms?'" She frowned. "That can't be right. 'Welcome with open arms!' There we go. 'However, be forewarned. They are kind but....Dust?' The fuck?" The redhead blinked and leaned even further in. Her chest continued to creep further along the table and the tip of her nose was almost touching parchment. "There is no fucking way that's right. Dust...Uh...Fuck that symbol means..." She drew in a sharp breath, far too sharp as bits of the city she had ruined along with actual dust slipped into her nostrils. Ishika's nose wrinkled and her eyes twitched. "Ah...Ahhh.....ACHOO!!!"

 

BD (GM):The city was crushed under the canopy of aged parchment. While it didn't crush any people, Ishika's massive mountains certainly did. She crushed them beneath vast expanses of jiggling flesh and cloth. They could hear Ishika's booming voice as she spoke but really they couldn't make it out. Ishika's voice was basically thunder to them as she wasn't bothering to speak in a quiet manner. It was nothing any of then could hope to fathom or understand. People were already trying to flee the judgment of this clearly angered deity when Ishika inhaled. Countless people and buildings were sucked up into her nostrils, landing in thin layers of mucus or sticking onto the fine red hairs lining the inside of her nose. It was just enough to irritate Ishika. In a single instant the sneeze wiped out everyone that had survived being sucked up and then an explosion of air pressure smashed into the city. They were obliterated in a single sneeze, people ripped apart by the sheer force behind it. The scroll ended up coated in slight mucus and spittle, which eroded the symbols even more and left the scroll of warning completely ruined. Below however, people had taken the initiative while Ishika was not moving and some bold warriors walked up to the vast and endless expanse of her black tabi. They needed to get her attention and so they decided to try and climb. Not exactly the most well thought out move but it was all they had. Below, where Ishika couldn't see, the tiny dust sized people started climbing the massive black threads of her tabi. They were massive highways of crisscrossing ropes to them but they climbed all the same, dozens of brave warriors trying to literally ascend into the heavens to hopefully get Ishika's attention. Of course their progress was quite slow and a few ended up actually tangled up in the fabric, unable to move or continue the climb. Their struggles only made it worse. As was the case one one samurai woman that had been climbing and managed to reach the top of Ishika's big toe... only to be tangled in the fabric of the tabi.

 

Meya Isei:"Help!" She screamed as she fought against the black threads thicker than any rope she had ever encountered. Maya was the greatest samurai of her village and had climbed faster than any man could. She was stronger than five normal samurai. And even then, here she was, tangled like a fleck of dirt upon the top of Ishika's tabi. Right above her big toe by her judgement. There was naturally no one that could help her. Her comrades were too far below. Still the purple haired samurai called out. "Please! I need help!" She called out. She tried to draw her blades but it was no use, her arms were bound and it was impossible for her to move. In fact the more she struggled, the tighter she was wound up. She looked up at Ishika. "Come on... please... notice us! We are down here!"

 

Ishika Tsumori:"Ughhhhh..." Ishika groaned an ever so slightly nasally voice and scratched under her nose, looking at the ruined parchment in irritation. Now she definitely wasn't getting anything out of this. "Wasn't getting anywhere anyway." The redhead shrugged and began to move, which caused a bit of a problem for the warriors on her socks. For those tangled like Meya, the threads all stretched and tightened their holds like bindings, conforming the tabi and in turn all those trapped within it around Ishika's foot. Those who were not trapped were...Less fortunate. A few dozen screams rang out onto giant deaf ears as they fell between the crisscrossing highways of threads for hundreds of feet to Ishika's feet. If any somehow lived it would be with broken, maimed bodies and as lint in their precious remaining moments. Others simply fell off to the floor below and had their bodies break upon impact. Ironically the slowest of them survived that fall but were promptly crushed by Ishika's heels as she spun around and began to walk. Meya in particular was trapped and forced to stare upwards as the tabi's threads threatened to quarter her. Ishika was both unaware and apathetic as she stepped across the room to another scroll - And Meya's homeland.

 

"What the hell was that symbol though...? Dust makes no sense..." Ishika wondered aloud in an annoyed manner as she inspected this second scroll. Her foot hadn't landed upon the town yet but it was square between them, structures falling apart to the violent quakes of Ishika tapping a foot. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. The ceaseless rhythm was the greatest natural disaster the people had ever known and Meya was a witness to all of it. "Ugh, this one's nonsense too." Ishika dismissed after a few minutes of trying to decipher it. Just more gibberish about the temple housing protectors. Well joke was on them, Ishika didn't believe in ghosts.

 

"Looks like nothing...Was it just some dumb prank?" The redhead wondered as she tilted her foot vertically and spun on a heel. In doing so, the tips of her toes were now poised directly over the city and Meya had a front row seat from atop one of them as Ishika's tapping doomed it all in seconds. There was no time to grieve before the redhead walked outside. After giving the rooms all a once over she returned to the main room, her tabi stained in blood and debris she'd never notice.

 

Meya Isei:Meya felt all the breath sucked out from her as Ishika lifted her foot up. This was literally like being on a moving mountain, a thing so vast that it was basically on another plane of existence from her. She could hear the screams and the shrieks of those that had fallen away ever so slightly over the screaming winds around her. Ishika moved faster than anything her size had the right to. Meya could see where they were heading toward through it all and she struggled harder. "N-no! Please, have mercy on them! They haven't done anything to you! Stop! STOP!" Meya screamed as she fought to try and draw her sword. She managed to pull it out through some miracle... but as soon as Ishika's foot came down in its next step it fell from her fingers and into the abyss below. "NO!" She screamed as her hope of cutting herself free was lost. Oh gods this was... this had to be a dream right? She was having a nightmare. She'd wake up and everything would be normal. She closed her eyes as Ishika stopped to read and wept, sobbing as she felt so... weak. She was utterly powerless. Literally, as far as Ishika was concerned, she was just a fleck of dust she'd never see or notice. All of her training and strength and power amounted to basically just being a slightly stronger bit of dust. Which wasn't even a noticeable measurement to Ishika. It enraged her. "Hey! HEY! You big bitch! Look down here! Don't you dare! Don't you dare touch them! I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you!" She screamed, her throat raw from the screaming. Screaming that did nothing as Meya watched as Ishika lifted her toes up over the town. The row of fabric clad digits came down with the force of anything she had ever seen and just like that... thousands died in a single instant. Meya stared, her eyes disbelieving as Ishika started walking again. She was drawn into herself in shock from the ease in which Ishika had just ended everything she had ever known. Gone. Forever.

 

Lady Ryo:Ryo, like everyone, could feel the tremors from where Ishika had gone and had taken the time to organize a force to try and get her attention. A few villages set fire to some buildings. Not that it was really something Ishika could notice. The smoke from it went away long before it would have even reached the top of her toes. She had armies deployed to try and attack her to get her attention. Ryo had mages try to use magic to do anything to her. All of their efforts however amounted to literally nothing Ishika could feel or notice. It was indeed like they were beings on another plane of existence. "Please... please... notice us. I'm pleading with you..." Ryo stood on a balcony and got on her knees in an undignified display. "Whatever you desire, we'll give it to you! We'll serve you as your subjects! We'll name you our new God! Please! Just stop killing my people and see us!"

 

Ishika Tsumori:Much like before, Ishika simply walked without much care. "Maybe they're running late?" She theorized as she neared the Shrine offerings bowl. A pair of twin cities along the dais attacked her, mages casting great balls of fire and lightning while a horde of arrows blotted out the skies. Almost all of which never reached Ishika. At best they reached her hakama and had perhaps a one percent change of sliding between the threads to hit her skin. Even then it did nothing and broke upon contact. "Guess I wait." Ishi shrugged and made for the door. While she was waiting she may as well make her time well spent. What she hadn't realized was there was a grand army right in front of her. A stretch of tens of thousands gathered in record time and ready to make their stand. The horde all raised their swords and spears as Ishika took a single step towards them. Upon her foot landing a shockwave blasted out and sent them all scattering and all of their weapons flying in every conceivable direction. Many fell right onto their own wielders and injured or killed them. It didn't matter; for the next moment Ishika's tabi blotted out the sky. All ten thousand looked up at once and saw it in the split second they had before...

 

BOOOOOOM

 

Just like that they were all wiped out. Ishika didn't linger a second on her way out, sliding her sandals back on and exiting the Temple. Although she didn't go far. Near the shrine gates she broke off to the side and found a nice clearing, conveniently and a pittance of cities and the like here or there. They were, of course, not Ishika's focus. Instead, the redhead went about gathering sticks and kindling to start a fire, soon sitting down in the dirt and crushing yet another city. She set aside a bag and began to pull out various ingredients and the like, setting them down along the ground. "Hmm...What should I do...Soba?" She mused with a lazy glance at her ingredients.

 

Lady Ryo:Ryo watched Ishika came closer to the capital and for a moment, she believed her prayers had been heard. It was a foolish thing to believe but she believed it even as the ground shook beneath the city inside the offerings bowl. "T-thank you... oh gods... thank you..." She whispered as she looked upon Ishika's full and massive form with clarity she had never gotten before. Ryo fell into a full kowtow on the balcony in Ishika's direction. "I'll ensure all of my subjects worship you to their fullest, I'll praise you every night personally." Ryo promised the redhead who, to her, must have seemed like the only being a God could be. Of course her hopes were dashed as Ishika stepped on her armies and started walking away, her eyes widening. "W-wait! Stop! You're crushing them! They- what have we done to anger you so? You are supposed to help us!" Ryo cried out before collapsing forward, sobbing for her people as Ishika stepped on them, unaware of their existence. She had an idea in her sorrow, something that could only have come from the mind of a broken woman. "S-she must be testing us... she wants our worship like any new God would." Ryo said, trying to wrap her head around this in the only logical way. She turned to a servant. "You! Send word. All in the city are to pray to Her, to beg for her forgiveness for whatever sins we have committed! If she wishes her payment in worship then we will grant it with all of our hearts!" Ryo said, her voice cracking slightly as she looked unhinged. The servant hesitated. "GO!" She shrieked, sending them scrambling to carry out her will.

 

BD (GM):Meanwhile outside Ishika had settled down in a clearing near the temple. It was a nice little place and had given birth to some farming cities. Cities that Ishika didn't see. Her booming steps reached even these distant places. Word had reached them through magic about Ishika's rampage and they needed to try and get her attention. With her massive rear crushing one city and her sitting down she was closer to the ground. This was clearly their chance. warriors and even common folk spilled out to try and reach Ishika. The problem for them was they needed to cross the place where Ishika had set out her ingredients to reach her. She was also looking at the ingredients so clearly this was a chance to be noticed. Many waved their arms as they ran and shouted through the noise would never have a prayer of reaching Ishika's ears.

 

Ishika Tsumori:"Hmm..." Ishika was looking at them alright. She was looking at her green onions, daikon radishes, herbs, carrots, and raw noodles near a container of water and a pot. "Yeah, I can totally make this work." She nodded before turning back. It didn't take but a few minutes for her to get a fire going and she set up a pot with some water in little time too. With that done all it left was the preparation. Ishika set a small cloth nearby and grabbed the onions to start with, not noticing the microbial figures now on them. She reached behind her and unsheathed one of her blades and in a move that would've made any sensible samurai wince - Ishika brought the blade to her onions and began to cut them. Carefully since, you know, samurai sword. Though to any on her vegetables it was like balancing on a vast green and white road as a metal wall sliced the planet itself. Shink. Shink Shink. Ishika was quite good at chopping up food. Each cut, however, sent a city-sized chunk down and onto the cloth, either crushing more people or at the very least stunning them. The process repeated with another few onions, a radish, and by that point the water was boiling.

 

"Alright!" With a grin Ishika grabbed the cloth by the edges and lifted it all up over the pot. The heat was scorching; and Ishi upended it all over the water. Everything, smols included, fell into her meal and the redhead let it be, occasionally stirring without a care in the world.

Some time later, once it was finally done and cooked, Ishika prepared herself a bowl and went for her chopsticks. Chopsticks also covered in dust, not to mention those on her own body - And she began to eat. As simple as that. Just a girl eating some steaming noodles. Well, as far as she was concerned.

 

BD (GM):Ishika was a walking apocalypse. That was an apt way to describe her to the denizens of this country. She was destroying literally everything this place had and without ever knowing it. The smols upon her ingredients found their worlds being rocked as she cut away at them, the blades not slicing anyone as they were far too small to accurately hit. However they did either fall away, get crushed, or get stunned as the slices fell onto the sides. People screamed and scrambled around, trying to find anywhere that Ishika could see them. But she could see them. She was looking right at them and she couldn't notice them. That was how insignificant they were. The survivors in her ingredient prep were exhausted and all horrified, the scent of onions overwhelming a few people but they at least figured it was over. Not even close. Gravity shifted as the cloth was lifted up and then fell away as Ishika dumped it all into her pot. All with a special seasoning she hadn't tried before. Thousands of smols. They fell away toward the boiling pot below, screaming as they fell through the air toward the boiling waters below. As soon as many made contact they started melting immediately like sugar added to hot water. A few managed to land on massive ingredients that had resurfaced, assaulted by the blazing heat that was enough to blister their skin. Ishika however knew no mercy, stirring the pot and knocking even those lucky survivors into the boiling hell of the soup. People had managed to escape the cloth onto her hands, a few dozen really. Others had climbed onto her chopsticks are were waving their arms still trying to be noticed. It was of course still futile. She poured herself out a bowl and then she ate. People clung to the chopsticks and to her fingers but her sudden motions knocked many into her bowl. They screamed and cried out for Ishika. "Please, stop!" "Have Mercy!" Don't eat us! Please, God don't eat us!" "No, no, no you can't do this!" A chorus of screams came from her noodles as she slurped them up, hundreds vanishing into her mouth and swallowed down with them. Ishika noticed something, an ever so slight seasoning that added some complexity to the meal. It was hard for her to place.

 

Ishika Tsumori:"Mmm~" Ishika hummed joyfully as she savored her meal. Just...Something about it tasted delightful. It was so subtle she couldn't figure out what it was, but it added to her meal alright. Whatever it was, the redhead was quite enjoying it. Her chopsticks pinched at a soggy, steaming radish and lifted it before her pursed lips. The vegetable was perhaps the one last bastion for any smols in her bowl, but they were nothing before Ishika's breath as the woman blew on them all. The air sent them flying without mercy; off and away to die somewhere insignificant. The last sounds they would hear were more delighted hums as Ishika enjoyed her meal. She slurped up noodles filled with human remains, devoured vegetables, and even went back for seconds before starting to feel satiated. All that remained was a fair bit of broth; which Ishika was more than happy to drink. As she voraciously guzzled it all down a stream trickled down her chin and down onto her exposed bosom. A lukewarm seasoned river that engulfed more that were on the future Emissary's body. "Mm? Ah shit." She lazily cursed as her thumb swiped at the spillage. All of it gathered onto her thumb as she sucked at it and set her empty bowl onto the ground with a content smile. "Thank you for the meal~" She said to nobody in particular; and also at the wrong point in the meal but this was just not the woman to care about things like that.

 

"Haaa...." The redhead laid back on her palms with more dust smushed under her. "Still not here...Beginning to think this is a hoax." Looking skyward, she estimated it was only the afternoon. She could give it another hour or so before it might've been a good idea to hike it back to the nearest town. It was just a question of what was the best way to spend that hour. Invariably, her eyes shifted to the temple like it would somehow provide an answer.

"Hmm..." It did feel like a waste for this place to just be up here forgotten. Ishika wasn't even a religious gal and she could tell this was once a place someone put a lot of love and care into. "Allie-oop!" Settling on a course of action, Ishika nimbly jumped to her feet and left the fire going. She might go back for thirds later; but for now she returned to that main hall.

 

Meya Isei:Meya was witness to it all. Witness to Ishika crushing armies underfoot. Witness to her destroying cities. She had seen people devoured in the numbers of thousands by this redhead and she was just... So helpless. Meya had never felt more helpless in her life. She was literally just a piece of lint on Ishika's sandal as she walked and she realized, rather horrifically that she had no way to escape... either through using her sword to cut her way out or to end her self. Meya had tried to bite off her own tongue but fate was cruel and one of the strands managed to gag her when she had opened her mouth to shout. Meya could only let out muffled cries at this point as the strands had wrapped around her body and almost turned her bindings into a cocoon. She was wrapped up in a bundle really... but that also meant that it was less likely Ishika would kill her by accident. Meya realized with horror that she would live. She was going to watch Ishika ravage all this and in the end her death would not be that of a warrior. It would be a death of a woman starved and thirsty wasting away. Meya let out a muffled scream, looking up at Ishika above pleadingly. For any mercy. For any release. Nothing came, Ishika just kept on walking with her little passenger below.

 

Lady Ryo:Ryo had managed to arrange people in her city in the collection bowl to pray to Ishika. To worship her. Indeed, that had spread to those communities that remained on the floor. All of them were praying to Ishika, to their redheaded Goddess for her mercy. Ryo herself was upon the balcony of her castle again and prayed as she saw Ishika enter in the distance. "Please, we will grant you our everything. We'll live only for you. We'll teach our children and their children to worship you forever. We-we'll be your playthings if that's what you desire! Please, spare us extermination, Goddess! Spare us your wrath and I swear I will rebuild the ashes in your image and ensure all survivors only have faith in the one true Goddess! I-I'll give you my chastity! My devotion! My unwavering faith to you and only you! I'll burn and slaughter all heathens that would reject your mercy! All those that displease you!" Ryo sounded desperate and her once neat and tidy clothes were wrinkled and messy. Her hair was wild and had long sense fallen unkempt. She looked deranged almost as she watched her country crushed.

 

Ishika Tsumori:Naturally Ishika knew none of this. She didn't hear their prayers. She didn't feel anything different than the last time she was in this room. But, for a moment, it almost seemed like it worked. The redhead slid her sandals off and looked around at the main hall with a surveying glance. For Meya it almost seemed like her plea for mercy had been granted as well as Ishika felt an itch and brought the sole of one foot atop the other. The black tabi filled the woman's world as it came down. Surely such an unfathomably large dark ceiling would end her as it had all others. As it would turn out - No, no it did not. Meya was between two tabi and was so insignificantly tiny that she was doomed to live. As Ishika's foot pulled away she resumed walking, this time not destroying anything in her path by virtue of there being nothing left in it.

She made for the back halls again and vanished from view, only heard as thunder in the distance. Five minutes passed before the sounds of her returning boomed out. "I knew I saw it!" The redhead could be heard proudly declaring as she returned with an old broom in hand. The handle was quite dusty but it seemed to be in surprisingly good condition still.

"Be a waste to let this Temple stay all old and dirty." She thought aloud and nodded before making for one of the walls; an area Ishika had ignored up until this point. An unspoiled stretch of cities and dust-sized people. The redhead began to hum a generic tune and furrowed her brow as she brought the broom down. Boom. It was nowhere near as loud as anything Ishika did, but the impact kicked up a dust storm of...Well...Dust, that went on for miles before she began to sweep. Her intentions were clear. If it was on the floor it was going to be wiped out. Either under her feet or this broom.

 

Ishika Tsumori:The irony? This was precisely what Lady Ryo desired of her to begin with.

 

Meya Isei:Meya almost cried tears of joy as Ishika brought her foot up as though to scratch an itch. It turned out however that this was not her release. She felt despair as she was instead tangled deeper. Her form sank into the massive black fiber beneath her and Meya literally became part of a single thread in Ishika's tabi. As the outside world faded from view, Meya prayed to any god that might listen to help her. To do anything.

 

Empress Himiko:Turned out, God was listening. "Help eh?" A voice filled Meya's mind. "Well of course I'll help, I'd be a cruel God if I didn't." She chuckled. Meya's joy was short lived as her body started to fizzle away. "I'll make it so you never need to be afraid of being crushed or dying again. You get to rise higher than any dust ever has."

 

Meya Isei:Meya's joy turned to ashes as her body fizzled away rapidly. It wasn't death however. Her awareness changed until she was aware of... something filling her. She also felt a crushing weight bearing down on her. She was made aware of what she was. Her soul was trapped in Ishika's tabi and she felt through it. Meya's horror became soundless screams as elsewhere a cruel goddess laughed.

 

Lady Ryo:Ryo meanwhile was going through her own sort of hell. The theological hell. She saw Ishika and as she walked off Ryo allowed herself to have some hope. Hope that her Goddess would have mercy. Then she returned and her shoulders slumped. People were talking to her but she couldn't hear them. She could only look at Ishika. Watch her as she happily cleaned it all. Swept her country away, all of it. She was sweeping it away like dust. Every step crushed people. Every sweep ended towns and cities. Ryo watched and eventually, something snapped in her and she laughed. And laughed. And threw back her head in a cackle of a broken woman. "I see now. Yes. I see it all clearly now, Goddess! We are all sinful! Our society has fallen into irredeemable sin!" She turned to her minister and gripped the man by his robes before tossing him over her balcony. "We're all filth you are sweeping aside." She said as she covered her face with a hand and looked at her gathered staff with a crazed look in her eyes. "We're all dust that has to be swept aside. I understand now!" She opened her arms wide as she turned back to face Ishika. "Clean us of sin, Goddess! Wipe it all away!" She laughed.

 

Ishika Tsumori:And wipe it all away Ishika most certainly did. It didn't matter what point of her life you looked at; the one thing you could say about Ishika without fail was she didn't leave things half-assed. When the redhead committed to cleaning she cleaned. Her broom swept through entire cities with miles-high fields of straw. She crushed cities miraculously missed underfoot; and it became a microbial scramble in her wake. Some were fortunate - Or...Unfortunate depending on how you looked at it. Creatures too small to be crushed and who survived by mere chance, left behind in an endless field of wood without any sight of the world they once knew to be seen. Ishika got the corners, the walls, the edges, the back rooms even. And when all was said and done she swept it all to the front and with one forceful shove she sent it all flying to the dirt outside. Any sign of the civilizations on the floor were wiped without a trace. All that remained were flecks of dust that would never eek out their existence as dust as long as Himiko was willing.

 

"Whew!" The redhead wiped her forearm against her brow and set the broom aside. Oh. She wasn't done. Now she came for the dais. Now she came...For the offering bowl. By using the same cloth she'd used to upend her food before, Ishika wiped the mantle and legitimately cleaned a lot of dust. She also cleared a few more cities with her dusty cloth rag. "Oh hey, incense burners." The redhead noted, never having noticed them before because she was looking for a person. "I wonder..." One trip to the back and sure enough, Ishi found some aged incense. "Smell probably not there anymore, but it'll burn." She said with a nod and set the two burning sticks in place. Now all that remained was Ryo in the bowl.

 

Frankly, Ishika was surprised to see coins in the bowl at all. It didn't look like they'd been touched in hundreds of years. Admittedly, there was a temptation to pocket them, but that...Iunno that just felt kinda wrong. So Ishika just cleaned around them and wiped out fields of dust until the bowl regained something of a shine. With all that finally done, Ishika pulled her hand back and nodded with a satisfied smile. "There we go!" It felt like her joyous eyes were staring right at Ryo specifically. As if her new Goddess approved of her mental break.

 

"Well...Guess while I'm in a temple..." Ishi shrugged and closed her eyes.

 

Lady Ryo:Ryo stood in her throne room just beyond the balcony and the room itself was coated in a lot of blood. She held a katana in her loose fingers and around her were the bodies of her ministers, blood dripping from the blade. She turned back to the balcony and looked up at Ishika as the incense rose up. It would suffocate everyone in the city soon, replacing the air with another thing. To a normal human it was nothing. To the dust it was as good as poison. Ryo looked up at Ishika's face with that deranged smile. "Oh, how foolish of me." She said as though just having a thought. "I'm filthy as well. So I have to be wiped away. Silly me. Please, Goddess, let me take care of that!" Ryo said as she lifted her blade up and drove it into her own gut. She let out a gasp of pain as she fell to her knees and slowly carved open her stomach to spill out what was inside. "Fo-for you..." She said as she collapsed forward and grasped toward the sky with bloodied fingers. Her vision was already turning black from the shock and pain from it all. "All of it, wipe it all away, Goddess..." Ryo said as she breathed her last after offering her life to Ishika.

 

Empress Himiko:"Wew. Okay. That was kinda hot." Himiko mused from her distant place as she watched it all play out. "Going right in the lewd library."

 

Ishika Tsumori:In perhaps the greatest irony of all of this, Ishika prayed for the temple itself. She notably avoided using Himiko's name, but the redhead hoped for a good future for the place. She wanted it to be put to use and to be restored like the person who once lived there would've wanted; and with her prayer done the woman's eyes opened. The smoke from the incense permeated around and she looked down at the coins from on high. The city was choking to death. They were already dead in just a few minutes. However, evidently that wasn't fast enough. Ishika reached into her pocket and pulled out a few spare coins, tossing them into the bowl without a care in the world.

 

The bowl echoed and chimed as a handful of coins all rained down into it. They smacked into the spaces around the city and flipped over it. Most slid into the edges of the coin and caused tremors; but one coin remained in the air. A single yen, ironically worth far less than the coin the Capital was built on, danced over head before coming hurtling down like a copper meteorite. There was only the clinking of metal connecting and that was it. The Capital was completely wiped out.

 

"Ugh, fuck is it that time already?" Ishika saw the sky turning gold outside and groaned. "Guess I'm eating dinner now and high tailing it back to town after." She mused as she stepped away from the altar. One last look around and she could nod with pride at the job she'd done. The walls and ceilings were still in poor shape, but she had every intention of telling the nearest town about this place. Hopefully they could restore it to its former glory. Now that it was dust free.

Archmagus' Playground by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Context: This is from one of our older settings which originally started off ripping off a LOT of Warhammer stuff but eventually got rid of that stuff for its own thing. This is from a while back so those familiar with Warhammer will see a lot of references. Taerous is played by Inwiththebooks. Basically everyone else is Asterisk.

Taerou:Taerou had very much taken to her newfound powers well. No longer was she simply another Magus. She was as strong as Therona had been. Unlike Therona however, with Lydia she had managed to completely place Q'sal under her heel. She gripped the nest of snakes in her fist and squeezed it until only the worms were left. Those that would have posed a threat to her were dead or worse. As such Taerou had the opportunity to look beyond. Not just beyond Q'sal but beyond the Vortex. The Vortex was massive but it lacked the sheer amount of resources the Dominion had. One planet in particular had come up on her radar. Heldra III, a rather large planet in Dominion space. It was a bustling metropolis and one of the more advanced worlds out there in the Dominion. The currents of the Immaterium had also shifted to allow travel to the planet rather easily. The dark haired woman lifted her hand up and a black vortex opened up in front of her. In the busy streets of the planet a jet black portal opened up. She stepped out, the same scale as the humans that walked here. Her golden sandals set foot upon the concrete and her rather exotic robes fluttered around her. Upon the back of the robes was a symbol of three eyes. She looked around and frowned. It was wildly different from the floating spires and islands of Q'sal. The hustle and bustle of the city was something she'd liken to a colony of ants as she looked at it. Mindless drones going about their mindless drone days. Even the thoughts she managed to pick up were numb and boring. Of course as soon as anyone spied her coming out of a portal in the middle of the city they turned around and started running, screaming. "Skittish things in the Dominion." Taerou remarked aloud.

 

Asterisk (GM):The Vortex this city was most certainly not. When compared to the Immaterium energies running rampant in any aspect of the Vortex, Heldra III felt positively banal. Like Tharja had stepped from her advanced world back to one where they still thought the world was flat. These people had no comprehension of any true power. Indeed, Taerou saw the humans around her scurrying about from their jobs like scurrying insects. No desire for want or any way to become anything more.

 

Of course, once Taerou arrived they had began to very quickly flee from the woman. Oh, their thoughts were clear. "Psyker. She must be a terrorist or some kind of criminal." Technically not wrong statements at least, but nothing of note. Taerou was free to wander about the city for about fifteen more minutes before the noise of a siren sounded off.

 

From up above her a police cruiser flew past a pair of skyscrapers and hovered near Taerou. A side hatch door opened and a pair of Dominion law enforcement officers were leveling weapons at Taerou. "Don't move! Put your hands where we can see them or we will shoot! You're under arrest!" Seemed someone had reported Taerou to the police. Or maybe a security camera caught wind of her.

 

Taerou:Taerou smirked as the weapons were leveled at her. "Is that any way to greet your new ruler?" Taerou asked. She held up her hands. "You can see them, correct?" She asked. Of course the officer that was about to shout at her never got the chance as a lance of pure black energy pierced his throat. He gurgled and twitched violently before falling from the cruiser to the ground below. She flicked a finger out and a black sphere shot forth, exploding into the cruiser and sending it falling to the ground in a fiery ball of metal and screaming men and women. It smashed into the street with a loud boom, shrapnel flying in every direction and injuring fleeing civilians. She chuckled. "So fragile as well, those were spells I learned when I was a snot nosed apprentice." Taerou said as she walked over to the crash. She reached into the flames and pulled out a screaming woman, injured and on fire. The dark haired woman placed her thumb against her forehead. The woman felt no more pain as she was instantly killed, her skull exploding from the sheer psychic energy and sending blood and brain matter in every direction. Taerou actually looked shocked. "Looks like I'll have to lower the Telepathy I use on these things." She sighed. Just attempting to read the woman's mind had caused her head to pop.

 

Asterisk (GM):Compared to Q'sal, this world may as well have been made of glass. The scene of Taerou standing in the burning wreckage of a police cruiser with viscera scattered around her was something a number of officials balked at from the other side of the cameras. "Dispatch all nearby police cruisers on that woman!" Came an order; and within minutes Taerou found half a dozen more cruisers flying in towards her. This time they didn't seem keen on warnings either as a series of shots railed the ground a few feet away. The one who fired them was already shifting her aim so she wouldn't miss a second time.

 

And top even all of that, Taerou heard the familiar booms of Caelestis footsteps. A big girl was coming just in case the human police force couldn't handle their "little" problem. Just one for now it sounded.

 

Taerou:Taerou lifted a brow as the boom of gunshots sounded out. The dark haired woman watched the rain of bullets come in and pinged against a shimmering glassy barrier that surrounded her. The bullets didn't so much as scratch or strain the magic that surrounded the woman. "Is this all your toy soldiers can manage then?" Taerou asked aloud. She clapped her hands together, the sound echoing out as the law enforcement officials reloaded their weapons. Sparks surrounded her fingers and the air buzzed and crackled around her. As she spread her hands apart one could see electricity crackling between them as well, striking the ground and scaring the concrete. "Lets see how you all manage against something a little more middling." Taerou said as the electric energy in her hands continued to grow. It just continued to grow more and more intense, not so much a blast she threw out but instead the sparks let off from the electricity in her hands shot out all around her, doing more and more damage. Surrounding buildings had windows shatter, the concrete had holes blasted in it. Eventually a stray spark smashed into one of the cruisers and the officers inside were fried along with their vehicle, the thing sent crashing into a nearby building. More sparks shot out above her as the electricity seemed to gravitate until it was wreathing her whole body. One spark was all it took to fry a whole cruiser. "Do you like it? I believe Lydia called it her Bug Zapper when she designed the spell." The woman chuckled as she zapped more and more of the police cruisers out of the air. She could feel the tremors of a Caelestis. However the dark haired sorceress didn't seem concerned. The cruisers seemed to be trying to pull back. "I haven't even cast the spell properly yet." She said with a laugh. The energy growing inside of her reached its peak and was discharged in a massive Electromagnetic Pulse, a wave of the energy washing over the area. It caught those cruisers trying to flee and smashed into buildings, frying plenty of people inside of them. She sighed as she watched the remaining cruisers fall out of the sky. "A few less flies buzzing around."

 

Asterisk (GM):Taerou had become the singularity of a personal thunderstorm. Bolts of lightning sparked off of her spell and lashed out indifferently. Bolts of electricity formed craters in the concrete and the buildings all lost their glass in an instant. As Taerou charged it the cruisers began to wisely pull back, but one brave unit continued to fire on Taerou. Their human bullets naturally veered off course thanks to the magnetic field the spell was causing. What few didn't were harmless against the barrier. Then came the pulse.

 

The area immediately surrounding Taerou crumbled against the explosion of power. The closest buildings collapsed onto their foundations and the ground surrounding Taerou became uneven and cracked. In the distance she could see her spell reach out for a full three city blocks, wiping out all power. The cruisers were helpless without power and sputtered out. Two fell into buildings and began to smoke, another crashed in the streets a mile out. Taerou could just barely make out injured survivors trying to evacuate the burning wreckage.

 

Luna:BOOM!

However, a massive military boot snuffed out them and the flames. The form had come from behind a looming tower, and from the other side stepped out an 80 meter Caelestis. She wore the dark blue uniform of a law enforcement official, armed only with a single large laser rifle. At her size you rarely needed much else for a job in human territory.

 

"You worthless shits can't even handle one human psyker? Why do we even let you exist?" The woman sighed before turned her eyes onto Taerou. "Well, someone has to squish the insects around here." She mused with a faint smile and began to fearlessly stomp her way to Taerou. The barrel of a rifle several dozen times her size was lazily pointed at her.

 

Taerou:Taerou looked around and chuckled. "By Ilia, its amazing a light breeze doesn't level this whole city." The dark haired woman said aloud. She watched as the boot came down, crushing those survivors that had tried to escape. The woman that appeared next easily towered over the human sized sorceress. "A Caelestis, color me impressed. A bit smaller than I expected." Taerou remarked as the woman stomped her way over to her. She could just grow and kill her with laughable ease but she was had a far more humiliating idea in mind. "Its always interesting to hear the weak rave and babble as you are now." Taerou said as she looked down the barrel of the rifle. She lazily lifted a finger and another barrier popped into existence... on the opening of the rifle. "I am Taerou, Archmagus of Q'sal. I have come to claim this world as mine. If you fall you your knees now I may see fit to grant you the mercy of being a toy I violate after I subjugate the rest." Taerou said.

 

Luna:CLICK Luna wasn't paying any attention and just pulled the trigger. Why would she? In the Dominion you were either a Caelestis or you were inferior. Humans could never amount to anything. It was why they warred with the UFRG; and it was why she was unprepared for when the laser exploded against the new barrier and her gun blew up in her hands.

"Fucking-!" Luna cursed as large shreds of metal as big as those cruisers scattered out, one big piece slicing her cheek while others flew everywhere. A nearby building was skewered by the shaft of the rifle barrel and other metal pieces crashed all around Taerou like meteors. Luna's eyes were indignant and angry now as she clutches a burned hand. As far as energy weapon malfunctions went she got off lucky.

 

"So you think you're cute huh? Well, I have yet to see a human I can't crush!" Luna grinned and swung her foot back. "I'm gonna enjoy cleaning your remains off of my boot!" The Caelestis laughed and her foot kicked forward with everything she had. The steel-toed tip met with Taerou - And the boot folded in on itself. All of that power failed against the barrier, and in turn it was Luna's foot that took all the damage. The steel visibly dented and there was the very loud cracking sounds of bones breaking. Three toes if Taerou's ears were correct. For a second Luna was too stunned to realize she'd been hurt; then she pulled back clinging to her foot in agony. "Agh! My foot!"

 

Taerou:Taerou meanwhile just inspected her nails as Luna kicked at her. "Hmm? Oh I'm sorry, were you attacking me?" She asked with a smirk. "You'll have to try a little harder. I'm afraid I can only notice the difference in strength in meters and inches. Its hard to notice a few millimeters difference from those humans I fried." The dark haired magus said. She lifted a hand up and above it there was an inky blackness that formed. Below Luna a massive amount of black energy also formed, her boots sinking into the substance like it was a marsh. Taerou rose her hand up and below Luna a massive pale hand rose up, digits wrapping around her form in an ironclad grip. Taerou pulled her hand back down, Luna sinking into the blackness below more and more, dragged by a hand that had strength and size far greater than she did. The blackness vanished from the street and Luna was no more... to anyone looking for a giant at least. She emerged from the inky blackness and found herself a very small doll in the hand of the sorceress. "What were you complaining about again?" She mused, gripping the injured foot with her free hand. "Oh right, your foot I believe." Taerou mused as she slowly started twisting Luna's leg. No matter how she tried to resist it was impossible. She could feel every pop and crack as Taerou slowly twisted her leg. The woman all the while still had that amused smirk on her face and a look of glee in her eyes.

 

Luna:By the time Luna had realized what was happening it was already too late. The Caelestis looked down and saw her feet sinking into darkness with an audible gasp. Her feet yanked up against the dark tendrils of this black void but the hand came next and swept her off balance. Fingers all twice as tall as she was encircled Luna. In a highly-practiced move she drew a knife to stab at Taerou's thumb only for the blade to shatter on impact. That damned barrier again.

Luna was slowly pulled down into the darkness. Her eyes lit with horror as she turned and saw Taerou right there - And her own legs now in the human-sized woman's grip. "No...I..." The Caelestis tapped at her ear while she still could. "This is Police Captain Luna Freyes! Requesting immediate backup! Repeat, requesting imme-" And she did go on, but at that point Luna's giant head had gone into the darkness.

 

"-diate." And out she came in Taerou's grasp. "N-No...This isn't real!" She couldn't escape the mage's grip no matter how hard she pushed. She was but a doll after all. Perhaps if she was a proper Psyker she could reverse this. Or if she was an Alathite it never would've happened to begin with. But no. She was a Dominion Caelestis, and now she was screaming because Taerou was twisting her leg. It barely took any effort before it did a full 360 degrees and Luna rolled back blinded with pain. The more Taerou twisted the more the limb curled in on itself, soon barely resembling a leg at all.

 

Taerou:Taerou twisted her leg around and then pulled. Flesh tore and bones popped as Luna felt her leg come off completely at the hip. Taerou lifted the limp and mangled limb up and chuckled. "Well, I suppose you don't need to worry about your foot hurting anymore." The Magus mused. She tossed the limb away like it was trash and Luna could feel something snaking its way into her mind. "Now then. Normally I'm a little more careful about extracting information. But in your case its unnecessary. I don't need your mind intact after all. I have plenty of slaves." Taerou remarked. The invasive feeling only got worse as Taerou began plundering Luna's mind for all it was worth. She tore out important segments, the planet;s geography, population, names of cities and important people. They were gaping, gushing wounds in Luna's mind, lacerations that tore holes in her very being. Taerou continued to ravage Luna's mind until it was literally scraped clean of anything useful. All throughout Luna was aware. She was very aware of her mind being torn apart. In the end Taerou left Luna a drooling vegetable, unable to use the mental capacity to move at all. Taerou dropped her onto the cracked earth one she was done, her use for the former Caelestis spent. She lifted her foot up, not to stomp Luna as she was already far from her mind but instead to just take a step forward. The looming golden sole of her sandal was above the now mentally impaired woman, coming down hard upon her and reducing her to a rather mangled red smear on the ground as Taerou stepped on her and continued into the city.

 

Asterisk (GM):Through Luna Taerou learned virtually everything she could want about Helda III. All the topography, important locales and people, hell, as an added bonus she got a backdoor into all the military procedures the Dominion instilled in their peace keepers. Including a full knowledge of the planet's defense plans. Police would continue to assail her for a bit more, but it wouldn't be much longer before the military proper started to get involved.

 

All through this Luna clawed at her skull, shrieking in both mental and physical pain. The subconsciousness that couldn't even form words screamed and begged Taerou to stop, but the woman did as she pleased. As a result...Luna soon grew quiet. Complacent. She fell without a word but she did have a vacant stare. When her body landed most of her bones shattered on impact but she lacked the brain resources to process pain. Or to understand her world was growing dark because Taerou's foot was coming towards her. Looking up into her death, Luna could on give Taerou a dopey smile.

 

"Pretty."

 

Asterisk (GM):With that last word, spoken like it had come from a truly dim invalid, Luna was crushed and Taerou free to continue her rampage. She had at least half an hour before any heavy duty stuff could get rolled out.

 

Taerou:Taerou looked around. This was what most humans saw in the galaxy. It was rather banal if she was being totally honest. Hard to believe these people didn't just throw themselves off of buildings to end all of their worthless dull existences. The woman looked at a particularly tall building. It was huge, easily probably the biggest building in the whole city. She smirked and lifted a finger up. Upon the very end of the black painted nail was a little black dot. A speck in the air really. She sent it forth toward the massive building that stood tall above it all, no doubt housing thousands of people inside of it. They could see the carnage through the glass but not the black speck. It entered into the building through the vents before positioning itself in the center eventually. It was then that Taerou snapped her fingers. "Compression." All at once everything around the speck was sucked towards it was great force. Humans, desks, walls, glass, it was all the same as it was pulled inward towards the speck. People screamed as they were crushed together and compressed, bones breaking and shattering as the building crushed atop them as well. From the outside there was a groan of warning before the building slowly started to get sucked in upon itself. There were screams that could be heard for blocks around as the building slowly was sucked in on itself, more and more. Beams bent and twisted and yet more people were crushed smaller and smaller by the sheer force of gravity the little black speck had created. Eventually, the building vanished completely. Well, not completely. What was left of it hovered over to Taerou. A little marble that fit between her fingers. The massive towering structure was now but a marble of twisted metal and glass and bodies that the dark haired woman rolled around between her fingers with a smirk. She flicked it away into a portal, transporting it to her desk upon Q'sal. Maybe she'd have it encased in amber or something. It could make for an amusing piece of jewelry.

 

Sharon:The humans within the building never stood a chance. It seemed as though a black hole had formed within their building and it only grew the more it absorbed into it. Within a matter of minutes there were dozens upon dozens of people all clinging to walls lest this void swallow and compress them too - Only for the very wall they clung to fell into the spell's clutches. They died of course, but for a nanosecond they experienced the hell that was compression. Of being forcefully made into an unnaturally small and dense object. Within no time at all the building had become a new piece of jewelry and life went on.

 

Police cruisers seemed to have savvied up and given Taerou a wide berth. No doubt the humans were setting up a sort of evacuation perimeter so the big girls could come in and save the day. Well not like it mattered. Taerou had over twenty minutes to enjoy herself before the real planet-rumbling roars of a Dominion military cruiser closed in. The vessel resembled the police cruisers albeit with a different coloration. Most notable different was this one was about a hundred times larger than the cruisers thus far. There weren't any humans aboard that thing; and sure enough when it came to hover a mile in the air near Taerou the door opened to reveal a blonde with a mounted Melta Gun aimed square at Taerou.

"You messed with the wrong planet lady! Long live the Dominion!!" The 200 meter tall Caelestis laughed as she began to unload a volley of shots, each one thousands of degree hots. More cruisers were on their way too, but this Caelestis seemed keen on ending this now.

 

Taerou:Taerou watched as the cruiser came closer and a blonde fired off a massive Melta Gun, the spray of the superheated substance enough to melt the concrete into molten liquid. Any human caught in the burst was instantly incinerated and Taerou was engulfed in it. It was a devastating burst of weaponry that brought whole buildings down. In the end Taerou stood in the center of it once she was done. "Well, looks like I can actually stop actively holding back." Taerou remarked. Immediately her form shot upwards until she reached her natural size of 70 meters. A dwarf compared to this Caelestis flying in the cruiser but no doubt still surprising. She held her arms out for the woman. "There we go. Now I suppose I should retort." She reached inside of herself, sapping away at whatever powers she was allowing Lydia to have wherever she was at the moment and taking all of her telekinesis for herself. Naturally Lydia ended up shrinking in the middle of a hallway in their home, ripe for unaware size from the servants and functionaries. With actual important people however, Taerou reached out with her telekinetic power. The ground rumbled and shook as buildings all around were torn from their foundations and lifted up into the air. People fell out the bottoms of them as no less that ten buildings now floated, suspended by the psychic might of this dark haired woman. "Lets see how you handle this." She then proceeded to throw the buildings at the cruiser and the blonde woman inside. Even a Caelestis would take some damage from that.

 

Sharon:Sharon blinked when she saw Taerou grow. Any who were capable of that had to be either blessed by the One Goddess or - "This just in! Bogie is a Heretic from the Vortex! Repeat, Enemy is from the Vortex!" All her shots melted the terrain around Taerou while the cruiser circled around, Sharon now allowing a moment despite Taerou's little trick. Taerou was standing in a sea of superheated, molten ground spared only by her barrier. Eventually however, the Melta whirred to a halt and Sharon began to reload it. When the ground began to tremble.

 

"By the One Goddess..." She was awed by what she was seeing. The chaotic energies of the Immaterium crackled visibly in the air as the ground screamed in pain. Large chunks of earth and a series of 400-meter tall buildings began to float in the airspace.

 

"G-Get moving!" Sharon suddenly turned to yell at someone, presumably the pilot. The cruiser began to very quickly make some distance as a pair of buildings threw themselves at it. Both were narrowly dodged but even more were on the way. The vehicle struggled and did a few impressive maneuvers, but it was ultimately caught in Taerou's web. It first came with a smaller building clipping it; and while the vessel spun out and tried to stabilize itself two more buildings came in for the kill.

 

Sharon, seemingly realizing her plight, grit her teeth and yanked the Melta right off of its mount and leaped from the cruiser. Just in time for two skyscrapers to slam into one another and destroy it. The blonde fell until she landed with a BOOM. Her power armor saved her, and she stood towering over Taerou not even a hundred meters away. "The One Goddess will see you burn you bitch!" She shrieked like a true zealot and began to unload the Melta yet again, hitting Taerou time and again with enough heat to melt steel.

 

Taerou:"The One Goddess... tell me where is she right now?" She cocked her head as Sharon came for her, unloading everything she had on her. "I don't see a finger of judgement descending on me to reduce me to a smear." Taerou said as she looked at the sky. The sheer heat should have incinerated her however it did little against the Archmagus. "It took you this long to figure out who I was even after I spelled it out for one of your kind. Your reptile brains here are quite small. Underdeveloped one might say. Would it even really be accurate to call us the same species?" Taerou wondered aloud as she allowed Sharon to give it her all. She lifted her foot up and allowed the molten liquid to slide off her barrier. "Not bad a getting my toes warm though I have to say." She laughed before she started to hover ever so slightly above the ground. "Honestly, you think that is heat?" She asked. Suddenly flames burst into life around her body. The heat around her rose to unbearable levels. The earth below melted almost immediately into superheated liquid that flowed as easily as water. Buildings started being reduced to a gooey melting liquid, almost like they were snow that had been left out in the sun for too long. The people within screamed as their flesh started melting from their bones. Sharon's eyes burned and struggled to even look at Taerou's burning form as she was so bright. It was as though she had become the Sun. Her eyeballs slowly melted from her skull as the last thing those eyes could see in this world and now the imagine burned into her brain was of Taerou, her form brilliant and golden like a Sun. Like the One Goddess herself. The flames died down after a while, leaving Sharon very much alive, though she was blind and her skin was raw from the sheer heat. All around Taerou was a melted and molten wasteland.

 

Sharon:Sharon felt as though she had glimpsed into Hell itself. This dark mage glowed with her chaotic flames and cast forth a light that blinded all within well over a mile. Sharon lowered her eyes only to see the very ground around her disintegrating. Stone, steel, and rock all liquefied the second Taerou took a step closer. She was a star that had adorned this world and the world simply could not handle it. Sharon shrieked as she felt a sudden burn and gasped to see her Melta Gun melting over her. Molten steel fell onto her power armor and bore right through it. "B-But it's supposed to maintain integrity at 2,000 degrees!" It didn't matter because of what came next.

 

It began as a sizzling sound. Almost like popcorn being cooked. Then an intense, unyielding pain assailed Sharon. The blonde fell over and put all thoughts aside while she clutched at her eyeballs. "AhhhAHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A split second where her hands weren't on her eyes revealed that they were boiling. Bright red, boiling eyeballs looked at Taerou in all her glory. That physical perfection shining so bright it burned everything just for daring to look at her.

The One Goddess...

 

Sharon felt like she'd had a revelation before her body lost all sense of touch, numbed by the degree of pain as her eyes finally exploded into pale white liquid. The woman fell over in near catatonic shock not far from Taerou at all. Still alive, and slowly being cooked by the molten ground around her, but barely able to comprehend her surroundings anymore.

 

"G....Goddess...." She rasped out with a dry voice.

 

Taerou:Taerou watched the ground cooling around her as she walked over to the catatonic and muttering woman. "Poor dear, couldn't take the heat." The woman remarked aloud as she looked at the goop that her eyes had become on the solidifying ground. She smirked as she heard the woman. "That's right, I'm the One Goddess. Taerou. The real Goddess you should worship. Accept me into your heart and surely your soul will be given salvation. Also... apologize for getting soot on my sandals, you worthless invalid." Taerou said. Indeed there was an ever so slight splotch of soot upon her glorious golden footwear. She placed her foot overtop of the woman's ruined mouth. "Lick, maybe if you do I'll see fit to allow your immortal soul into my embrace when you expire like the worthless ant you really are." Taerou said scornfully. Gods these Dominion Caelestis were so pathetic. So insignificant. At least humans had the excuse of being worthless by default. This girl simply wasted whatever potential she had. "I'm not hearing those prayers loud enough by the way, scream so loud your blackened lungs bleed." Taerou demanded, having no issues with Sharon literally causing her lungs to fill with her own blood and drowning on it to praise her.

 

Sharon:Sharon audibly gagged and coughed trying to speak. The woman was completely out of it, broken by the burns she'd endured. Enough so that Taerou was actually making sense. Of course she was the One Goddess! No heretic could be so beautiful and wield some immense power! It all made perfect sense. After hearing the command and feeling the pressure on her lips Sharon nodded, raking her dry tongue along Taerou's sandal. Just two problems - For one she was blind so she had no idea where this soot was. She just licked blindly and prayed. The other issue was she had no moisture on her tongue whatsoever, so that too began to burn.

 

"M-Mercy One Goddess! Mercy! I apologize for ever doubting your radiance! The Dominion rises and sets based on your whims!" Sharon declared. More vessels were closing in now, taking in the horrific sight of what Taerou did to one of their own. The 200 meter Caelestis was on the brink of death and in her deep madness was licking the sandal of one far smaller. Rather than engage, the cruisers all began to spread out at a safe distance and surround Taerou. Who knew how many high-end weapons were being aimed at her now? Turrets, Meltas, ship cannons. They really were rolling out the welcome wagon here.

 

Taerou:Taerou laughed as Sharon licked away. She was close to her deal, Taerou could feel it. Her cracked lungs started to bleed and fill her lungs with her own blood and she started to drown. Taerou stepped back and licked her lips. "Well, who am I to deny my devoted little follower her eternal reward." Taerou said. As Sharon expired her soul departed her body. When Sharon became aware of her surroundings again she could feel a great weight atop her. She could feel a slight drumming every now and then, it was eternal and constant. As her awareness expanded she understood what she had become. Her soul had been trapped inside the very sandal she had just been licking at. Taerou's toes curled around the strap, welcoming the woman to her new body. "I do hope you enjoy your stay." Taerou laughed before looking around. They were gathered here it seemed. Good. That meant she could offer them an example. Taerou lifted her hand upward towards the sky. "Watch and despair, followers of the One Goddess. Watch and see what the true Gods give those they favor. Watch the power of a future goddess." Taerou boomed. Black energy pulsed around her fingers before massive bolts of pure black energy shot forth from them. They shot into the sky and parted the clouds. They broke through the atmosphere and there, a ship hovered above the planet. The massive black bolts smashed into the unsuspecting warship, tearing holes in the hull and sucking men and women out into space. One of the bolt struck the engine and blew it to pieces, an explosion rocking the internals of the vessel. Another struck the bridge, sending whomever was in command out into the vacuum to freeze and die. Taerou lowered her hand as below people could see it with the clouds parted. They could see the miles long warship groaning and breaking apart in space. The dark haired woman threw back her head and laughed. "Wow, look at that! I didn't expect those kind of fireworks! That was great! Send in another one why don't you!" She thought it was hilarious. This woman looked at one of their mighty warships and considered it a joke.

 

Asterisk (GM): There was a silence that hung in the air as all onlookers were audience to Taerou's power. They watched the dark energy break through the clouds and destroy a vessel thousands of miles away; and in the distance the warship fell apart. It broke off into pieces with the biggest exploding, but other notable chunks were plummeting down into the atmosphere. In an hour or so the planet was going to have some very big craters. So where did that leave the Dominion's finest?

 

Their thoughts were obvious to Taerou. They were in awe. They gave her all manner of titles ranging from Demon Witch to some beginning to believe her the One Goddess as well. Whatever order they had was disrupted; several of the cruisers broke formation to flee, leaving a few others to fill in the gaps. They did not flee. Instead, they turned all their weapons onto Taerou with everything they had. The final desperate thrashings of a doomed civilization.

And among it all Taerou felt something. Something so weak she almost didn't at all, but it was without a doubt the invasive probing of a Psyker. Someone trying to shut her down from the inside, unaware that they were an ant trying to invade the domain of a God.

 

Taerou:Taerou barely had the to expend much effort to protect against the hail of fire coming her way. She simply increased the energy she was pumping into her barrier and it held firm. For the moment she barely noticed the little niggling at the back of her mind. The dark haired woman turned her attention inward rather than outward as there was no need to worry about the flies buzzing around. Her mind was something that existed in two places at once, here and the immaterium. As such it was rather a vast thing. A complex. Trying to find one microbe exploring it was rather difficult but it was a testament to her power that she could. The intruder found themselves eventually on a vast white plain. "Who are you?" Taerou's voice boomed in the mind of this woman. It was maddening in how loud it was. It was simply Taerou however speaking telepathically at what would be considered a conversational volume. The sheer force it held was beyond even the most trained telepaths of the Dominion or beyond.

 

Tia:Tia was no fool. She saw Taerou's display of power and understood there was no beating this woman in a head on battle. Even in a battle of Psykers Tia was hopelessly out matched. But, what she could do was play it sneaky. Slyly invade Taerou's mind and undo the woman from the inside. Ironically it was a plan that almost worked. Just...Not for the reasons Tia expected.

 

Once inside it was like being lose in a maze. Tia was surrounded by large neural pathways that led to equally large, chaotic places. Just as she seemed to her bearings things seemed to change around her. Then she blinked and was standing on white with the voice of a God trembling her.

 

"Ah!" Tia fell over clutching her head from the incredible power. She found me! I-I need to leave now...! The Atlus worked her magic to try and break free...Only to find her connection to the outside world momentarily severed.

 

Tia:"Damn..." She clicked her tongue. "I am the Dominion Pskyer Tia Neliel! Dutybound to serve and protect Helda III! Show yourself!"

 

Taerou:Taerou snorted. "I am showing myself, bacteria." The dark haired woman said. Her booming words filled the mind of the Altus once again. "I suppose you might find it hard to believe that. So allow me to... enlighten your mind." Tia felt her mind being expanded. It was a painful thing as a foreign power forced her understanding of the world around her to grow. For the longest time there was just a pale white plain. Then she could see a sudden drop off. Almost like a place that reality itself ended. It continued to expand and she could see that on either side of the drop offs there was another plain. It continued on and on as her mind was expanded painfully, her psychic might unable to really properly keep up and only managed to avoid literally being torn apart by Taerou's power holding it together. Outwards and onward it expanded until she could see so many of these rows filled with canyons. At the very end was a sheer black wall that rose up seemingly forever. After a moment it came into view. A fingertip. She was upon the smallest fingertip of the dark haired woman. The sheer black wall was her nail and the plain... that was a section of skin rising above the ridges of her fingerprint. After receiving this revelation the woman had her awareness returned to normal. "An Altus, how very odd to see one of your kind here among the Dominion's ilk." Taerou boomed. "Tell me, Tia Neliel. Why would you serve people that consider you alien trash?"

 

Tia:Tia could not believe it. She. Could Not. Believe It. She knew there was a gap between her and Taerou, but to see it contextualized...The woman winced as her view of the world began to shift and expand. It was with increasing horror that she saw the world go on and on and on and on and on. Thousands...No...millions of miles. This being was seemingly infinite and almighty. Bacteria was no idle insult. It was truly what she was to Taerou. An infant nipping at the heels of a master. Tia's existence was only allowed because of Taerou, and she knew it.

 

"Nnn...Agh! Haaa...Haaa..." The forceful insight left her tired and drained while Taerou's question boomed demanding an answer. "They...Ugh...They taught me how to control these abilities!" Tia yelled. "You're all a bunch of filthy monkeys, but at least the Dominion has the sense to let actual women run the show. You expect me to go to the U.F.R.G. and coddle the feet of some ant smaller than my toes?" An answer given with no small amount of honor and pride. As expected of an Altus. She continued to clutch her head, trembling with the fact she would almost certainly die here. The battle outside was a better chance than the one inside.

 

Taerou:Taerou let out a booming laugh that threatened to erase Tia's mind from existence. "A good point." The dark haired woman said. "I could not imagine a society based off of serving the small. How utterly backward." She said before humming. "Still, you could pick far better places than the Dominion to learn such things. I had surpassed whatever they taught you by the time I was 8 years old. Not even a full fledged Caelestis yet." Taerou said at length. "You picked a poor place to learn, however just because you are bacteria now... doesn't mean you have to remain bacteria. Perhaps you could work your way up to insect." She mused as she considered Tia. "I offer you a choice, Tia. Serve me, kneel to me, and I will make you my slave. Whatever scraps you manage to learn will be yours to keep. The alternative of course is I simply leave your mind here to wander mine aimlessly forever. You'll be a stray thought. Less than that really." Taerou inspected her nails on her other hand. "The choice if ultimately yours, Altus. It matters little to me. I simply think Altus are pretty things. As a follower of Ilia, I seek to own beautiful things."

 

Tia:It took an active effort to not simply vanish from existence with Taerou's every syllable. The sheer volume of it pulsed with such a power that Tia's spiritual body frayed at the edges. An extended time here and she would be absorbed into the consciousness. Then Taerou went on, her voice laced with that maddening charm of Ilia. It wormed its way right into Tia's core and began to tug at her. What had the Dominion truly done for her? No, this was true power. This was a woman worth following.

 

The choice was made before Tia ever even realized it. The Altlus looked up to where, somewhere infinitely far away, she knew Taerou to be looking back. She was so small she couldn't even begin to fathom anything up there. "A slave huh..." That nipped at the pride quite a bit, but if this was the alternative then...Tia kneeled. "Very well. Teach me...Master."

 

Taerou:Taerou let out another laugh. "I like the sound of that, slave. Very well. I'll give you your first lesson." Just like that Tia was ejected from Taerou's mind and Taerou looked around. Not even a few second had passed. "This place is a little too bright for my liking." She said aloud. The woman opened another vortex near her hand. There was no inky blackness on her hand though. Or in the sky for that matter. At least not at first. There was a shadow that started to fall over the planet as Taerou licked her thumb and forefinger and slipped them through the portal. The sky became dark and looking out in the distance it looked like the sun was blocked. Those in space could see what was happening in horrifying detail. A pair of massive fingers descended from the vortex, the star that lit their system was a mere spark of light between them, flickering in the darkness. "Can your One Goddess do this I wonder?" Taerou used as she simply pressed her fingers together, her saliva covered digits causing the sun to hiss out of existence. The world was bathed in eternal night as Taerou drew her hand back from the portal. When next she opened a portal the sky was filled above the city with another black vortex, one opened before her eye. They could all see it, looking down at the city and their pitiful world. The eye of a god. "This planet and all upon it belongs to me. You are my property now. Abandon your One Goddess for she has forsaken you. I am your God now."

 

Azul:Against such overwhelming power what could any of these people hope to say? They all saw what had happened to the sun; and in its place they gained a new sun of sorts. Taerou's eyes looked over them all, the pupil as alluring as it was horrifying. The woman's voice boomed out from her portal and echoed loud enough she herself could hear it. Their loyalty in the One Goddess was faltering and in its place a new loyalty was born. One of fear, but hey influence was influence. The world was growing closer and closer to the Screaming Vortex as the dark powers began to take root in the hearts of all who lived here. They just needed one last push to really seal the deal.

 

It was then, a new vessel swooped in from the stars. A massive battleship had joined the fray in the atmosphere with the sigil of the Sovereign visible even from space. A small projectile shot from it and began to glow in the atmosphere, falling until it landed near Taerou. Up close it was shown to be an orbital drop pod; and the doors hissed open to reveal a blue-haired woman in the garb of a Dominion Warpriest.

 

She was certainly a step above all the rifraff Taerou had encountered so far. She could actually feel this one. The blue-haired woman calmly stepped out. A number of holy tattoos lined her upper arms. She turned and pulled out a large, custom-made plasma rifle and a power sword, wielding both bulky weapons like they weren't heavy in the slightest. Her eyes then finally turned to Taerou and narrowed with intent to kill.

 

"You will not steal this holy land from the Sovereign." Azul declared flatly. "Give up. You cannot hope to beat me Witch. No matter what tricks you have up your sleeve."

Azul took a step forward, her 500 meter tall body absolutely towering over Taerou. Then...She began to grow. It was a sight that would've blown away any Dominion Caelestis, but as she stopped at a couple miles tall it was almost cute. This was as big as she seemed able to get. "You've lost." Azul boomed and took a thunderous step forward. Her boot crashed into the ground before Taerou as she prepared to end this heretic.

 

Taerou:Taerou looked up at the woman blankly. "You know it amazes me really." Rather than fear her voice was fairly flat and... bored in a way? "You just watched me literally extinguish a sun and you thought to yourself, yeah, I've got that no problem. I can totally take that woman on." The dark haired woman placed her hand to her forehead. "No cure for stupidity I suppose." She also started to swell in size. Her sandal clad feet filled the streets and shot up to join Azul... before passing her. And still growing much bigger after that. She doubled her height, tripled it. The city below had people fleeing as fast as possible from her expanding feet, ground to dust under her. Eventually she stopped... at well over a hundred miles tall. She towered over the planet. The city was but a patch of grey to her. She had already teleported her new slave out of there so the city itself bore little value. There were other cities on the planet after all and everyone could always do with an example. She lifted her foot over the city, debris raining down from the bottom of her sandal sole and pelting Azul as well. "You seem to imply this was something I could 'lose'. There is no one in your dominion, save perhaps that cursed Magister, that can match my power. Die in despair, knowing that all you ever amounted to in this life was a stain on my sandals that my slaves will lick clean." The dark haired woman sneered before bringing her foot down upon Azul and the city with enough force to shake the entire planet.

 

Azul:The powerful devotee to the One Goddess was a Champion among Caelestis...In the Dominion. She was one of the sacred few blessed by God. She fought and killed countless heretics and never doubted her ability to do so. But Taerou...She had never met a woman like Taerou before. "No....One Goddess give me strength..." Azul gulped and took a step back into the city while Taerou just kept growing and growing. The larger she got the more the Screaming Vortex's influence could be felt. It all seemed to encircle this one woman as her voice boomed across the planet and dozens of different cities gazed upon Taerou's splendor.

 

"No...Stop....STOP!" Azul's voice, once so mighty, now trembled as Taerou's sandal came down. The woman fled, all 2 miles of her tearing apart countless lives under her boots just to get one more inch away from this witch. All Taerou needed to do was lower her foot - and everyone in the world knew it. The One Goddess's claim to this planet was now through.

 

CRACK

 

With the crunch of Azul's corpse echoing for miles, there was only one god of Heldra III now: Taerou.

City in a Box by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Context, this is from a silly little series where a school teacher who happens to also have magic teleported a city into a box. Mostly an excuse for nonsense but was fun times to write. Sophie and BD GM is Inwiththebooks, Maria is Asterisk.

BD (GM):It had been at least three days. Three days since the last Reset. In that time they knew only an eternal night. The city was bathed in darkness, the gleaming lights of the cityscape twinkled in the otherwise inky abyss. It wasn't uncommon for long stretches of darkness. Indeed it was often preferable to the alternative for many denizens of the city. The darkness was safe. It was when light bathed them that it was dangerous. Light was something to be feared by many for it heralded the coming of another Reset. Every time the earth shook and trembled even slightly, every time they were even slightly shook or jostled it was heart wrenching, soul freezing. People still tried to live out their lives despite it all. Despite Her. Some had yet to come to terms with it, trying to find some way to escape the four walls around the city and the barrier over the sky. Others however had come to accept it all. Accept what they were and see Her as their owner. There was no escaping this fate after all. Hundreds of thousands of people dwelled here, each one with a story all their own. However no matter their differences they all knew and counted down one thing. It had been three days since the last Reset. So as the ground shook and the sound of muffled booms in the distance echoed out, many stopped what they were doing. Some to panic, others to hold their breath and pray there would be a 4th day. Still others waited in hope to be taken from the darkness into the light.

 

Maria:Three days was an almost unprecedented period of peace for those within the city. It was rare that they were left alone for so long, though it was nice to be able to relax a bit. At least, as much as one could while they all belonged to Her. Maria was one such person simply living day to day. An office worker pushing 30, she had a decently self-sufficient life and a penchant for alcohol and cheap food. Though really, with all the Resets who didn't? Despite everything though, the rather quiet woman maintained a quiet optimism of sorts. She plugged away at a computer on yet another day at the job, noting the quakes in the distance with a sense of apprehension. "Please not today..." She mumbled worriedly under her breath before hitting Save on her work. She hit Save probably once a minute thereafter. Others may have wanted the light, but frankly Maria preferred the dark. For the brunette woman it was safer here; and the neon lights of the city looked their best when there was no light to compete with them.At the latest quake and following boom Maria let out a deep breath, splendid chest trembling, and looked out her office window. Her one visible eye was worriedly looking to the horizon.

 

BD (GM):The booming increased in its shaking and volume. It seemed to be coming closer. Closer. Closer still. There was a thunderous roar in the distance before there was a great shaking through all of the city. People were thrown around in their buildings, cars skidded into sidewalks. More than a few people fell from the top story of each building, killed upon impact with the street far below. Death was no escape however. All of them knew that well enough by now. The shaking only got worse, the foundations of some buildings, Maria's included, groaning threateningly. Eventually, it stopped. All was calm. There was no more shaking and everything seemed so peaceful and placid. That was until light spilled into their world, blinding many with the sudden invasion from the outside, leaving everyone across the city stunned as they stared skyward, most in fear and horror however others in joy. Four white walls rose up around their city, barriers not even the strongest of them had managed to cut through and above the barrier that had held the light at bay was held in one of Her hands.

 

Sophie:Sophie was in rather a foul mood when she returned home. The first thing she did was throw herself on her couch and let out a long scream into a pillow. Another botched date. She could almost cry with how frustrating it all was. She didn't know what had gone wrong, one second everything had been fine and she could hear wedding bells... the next she spilled her drink on his clothes and then spent the night babbling like an idiot. She was pretty sure she was not getting a second date there. Sophie turned over on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. She was a rather attractive woman in her early to mid thirties easily. A high school teacher by trade and one that her students liked. She tried to make things engaging for younger kids. But the one thing about her, was she had terrible luck with men. She grumbled to herself as she thumped her way into her room in her apartment, bare feet slapping loudly on the hard floor. She took off her nice dress and opened the closet, changing into something a little more comfortable for the rest of the day. A pair of shorts and a striped top. "Maybe I came on too strong." Considering she had brought up kids and marriage like right in the third conversation, yes, she probably had. As she finished changing her eyes fell upon a white shoe box lingering at the bottom of her closet. Sophie stroked her chin and shrugged. "You know what, could use some stress relief." She mused, reaching down and gripping the box carelessly. She walked her way into her living room and sat down upon a chair, placing the box on the floor. She leaned over and took off the lid, looking down at the tiny city inside. There weren't a lot of mages left in the world, but unfortunately for the city she was one of them. Sophie stared down into the city with a smirk. "Heyo everyone. Miss me?" She boomed from on high.

 

Maria:Upon seeing Her Maria could hear those within the city break out into their colorful myriad of responses. Many, rightfully so, screamed in horror and terror. The more broken among them, Maria included, sighed helplessly. Then lastly there was the ever growing subset of people who had taken to revering Her like some sort of God. For all purposes she may as well have been. At a glance She didn't appear to be all that imposing. A woman not unlike Maria herself. Perhaps single and struggling to find love, though behind that smirk was an unfathomable monster. After saving her work one final time Maria did as everyone did and evacuated the building. It was already teetering dangerously and many could attest to how scarring a death by building collapse could be. Around the barrier that held their city she could see Her fingers. The large, titanic appendages that looked more like rolling hills than fingers. Maria ran out into the street and it was the same as always. Thick crowds filled with the fearful and helpless and wrecked vehicles all around. Despite having been Her property for well over a year, they could never figure out a way to minimize the damage. Beside Maria the woman spied a stranger with their hands clasped in prayer. Though whether they were praying to Her or some traditional God was anyone's guess.

 

Sophie:Sophie peered down into the box and saw them scrambling around like ants. They flooded out of their tiny buildings and into the streets, a myriad of little tiny dots surging around in the narrow passages. Sophie was not sure when the idea had struck her a year ago. When she had been messing around with portals probably. It had been a neat trick, teleport a whole city into a box. The novelty had managed to stick around as well. She could do whatever she wanted to it after all. Of course you still had the world trying to figure out what happened to the city. No one likely would ever suspect it still existed in a little white shoebox in Sophie's closet. The idea always sent thrills through her. Just like it did now as she peered down further. She saw a large collection of people trying to claw at the walls of the box or climb it. She let out a booming laugh that caused the windows of buildings to shatter. "You all try that every time. You're just like some students. You just won't learn." Sophie mused as she lowered a massive towering finger into the box. She ran it along the side, smearing any that had managed to make progress up it. "Anyway, if you got out, where are you gonna go? Hide in my slippers maybe? Live in the bathroom carpet?" She shook her head. She curled her finger in and instead brought her thumb down hard upon a larger grouping of people gathered against the city, shaking the whole city and smearing hundreds upon the digit. "Funny as that might be, I'd rather not have ants in the apartment." She mused as her eyes scanned the city, seeming to muse over something.

 

Maria:Every time She spoke it was painful for those in the city. Maria, as well as many others clutched their ears lest they start ringing from the incredible power of Her voice. In the distance and against the brown barrier Maria saw the giant's fingers sliding against the rim of their prison. No doubt crushing the people who thought that this time they could somehow escape. Fat chance. Maria visited the wall before the last Reset. Over a year in captivity and they'd barely made a dent in the barrier. Whatever incredible material it was made out of was just too strong to break through. With that move though, Her voice carried inescapably across the city and reminded every single one of the people what She thought of them. There were screams a mile out as Her thumb came in, larger than any building, and flattened the adjacent district. Seeing the casual destruction made Maria pale. She was going to die again. She just knew it. As did everyone else it seemed; animal instincts kicked in and the horde of people all began to run off. As if there was a place to run to. Maria was no exception either, running opposite Her thumb alongside the horde. "Please no...I have a family! I was only in this town for a trip!" At her side she heard a man scream out, feeling an ounce of pity for him. Many had family outside of the city they wished to see once again. So long as She had them in her possession though it would never happen.

 

Sophie:Sophie saw the panic the example had caused and smirked as they all started to run. It didn't matter what direction, they just started surging. A mass of black dots scattering every which way. Sophie rubbed her slightly dirty thumb against her forefinger and leaned back. She had her hand under her chin as she watched the city below. "Really, where do you all think you are gonna run to?" She boomed as she lifted a foot up over the box. The endless expanse of pale flesh loomed from on high and cast a deep shadow down upon the entire city. It, most often, was the harbinger of their end. There was not one person in the city who had not been crushed under Sophie's feet. Maria had perished by it the last time. The woman having simply decided to stomp in the middle of the city. She had lived trapped under the rubble until the crushing weight of her foot had caused her to suffocate. Sophie curled her toes in the air above eagerly. God she loved this. Was there any better way of winding down after a long day? She brought her foot down slowly, the pale flesh of her sole far too close for comfort. Sophie then poked at the tallest building in the city with he big toe. A simple tap really. It was enough to send the massive structure toppling over, smashing everything in its path. The path Maria had been running on was nearby so she got to watch as the street ahead and all those running or driving upon it had the massive building collapse upon them, the cloud of dust kicked up choking. "Whoops! Still as fragile as ever. You guys should try to build these thing more sturdy." She mocked, moving her foot to the side to peer down at the destruction below.

 

Maria:Maria made the mistake of looking up and immediately regretted it. That foot, Her sole...Oh she knew it well. Before the last Reset she was one of hundreds who were stranded in a building when the foot suddenly came down. Almighty and impartial, it tore through everything and splattered dozens, leaving the survivors to wallow in their pain while She relished every second of it. It was quite possibly Maria's most unfortunate death. She was under there for multiple minutes, unable to breathe with the crushing weight on her. Until...she just wasn't alive anymore. It didn't end there though, it never did. Trying to pull her mind off her PTSD, the woman kept on running when the crowd as a whole stopped, Maria bumping into an elderly woman. "Sorry!" She followed their eyes up and saw Her toe nudge their largest building. Years of construction work were undone in an instant as the pillars all began to collapse and the rest of the skyscraper heaved under its own weight. There was an ominous groaning noise as it leaned, and soon, it fell. Maria stared, dumbfounded before she realized she had to run. Up ahead the debris rained down like meteorites. Car-sized hunks of concrete slammed down relentlessly against dozens while the others all ran. A good number never stood a chance and vanished under the debris. For all their sakes Maria hoped they died quickly. The ensuing shockwave knocked her and many others back as everything was obfuscated by a thick, impenetrable cloud of dust. It was like Hell on Earth. Everything was buried in the murky cloud as with a single nudge of her toe, She had toppled a building and ushered in chaos. Flames began to line the cloud in the distance, giving it an almost demonic feel; and up above, Maria saw Her eyes drinking it all in.

 

Sophie:Sophie took in the fires and the chaos that the building collapsing had caused. For Sophie it wasn't really even about arousal, doing all of this. Oh, sure, it was pretty damn good some times. However it was mostly just some thrill it gave her. Like when someone did something they knew they weren't supposed to. An illicit flash in her mind. As well as the knowledge that no one could ever find out. She could do this again and again and there were no consequences for it. She smirked, lips curling before Maria's eyes. Her foot came up again and lowered itself near the city. Her big toe crashed down in the distance on the other side of the box. She then started to drag it back towards the other end, drawing a line in the middle of the city. The massive toes speared through concrete and buildings as well as buried countless people under its rolling weight, smearing them instantly. It was some ways away but it was coming right in the direction of Maria. Not specifically targeting her of course. Sophie didn't know or care who Maria was. She was just another black dot among hundreds of thousands. She let out a booming laugh. "I could do this all day! Thanks guys, its been a long day. You are really helping me wind down." She said as she split the city in half down the middle with her toe, dirtying the otherwise pristine digit with rubble. The woman lifted her foot back up and looked at the dirtied underside of her toe with a wrinkled nose. "Though you could be a little cleaner to get off." She mused as she pulled out a tissue and wiped away at the dirty on her toe, tossing it into the trash the next moment. Her eyes turned over the fires. "You guys might wanna put that out. You might get all burned up." She pointed out unhelpfully.

 

Maria:"Oh God." Maria covered her mouth to stifle her gasps. She never could get used to the impressive casual destruction She was capable of. The toe was miles and miles away, but it still loomed taller than any building. It didn't matter what was before it they all perished into the same gray sludge against her pristine skin. All of the fire, metal, and glass didn't do anything against it except add to the mess. And it was fast approaching. At least, fast for those it could crush. Once she realized its path Maria turned to run, hustling as fast as she could and joining the chaos as everyone shoved each other trying to get to safety. Alleyways and streets became a funnel only the lucky few could get through. Fortunately for Maria, she was one of them. After a couple minutes of fleeing the brunette leaned against a wall and gasped. Looking back, she saw the toe effortlessly clear through the entire series of streets without so much as slowing down. Maria had to admit; against displays like that it was hard not to fear Her like some kind of God. Logically she knew she had to be a person. But without her name or reasoning, it all seemed like the whimsical mischief of a cruel deity. Like She said, they were useful for helping her relax. That was genuinely what hundreds of thousands of lives amounted to; and Maria was merely one of them. She gulped a bit as the toe finally pulled back, leaving only debris and destruction in its wake. Nothing on the ridges of skin was recognizable. All the lives and materials just became dirt in the end. Meanwhile the fires raged on. Buildings that were only partially bulldozed fell over onto other buildings to rain out more damage and chaos. The clouds were kicked up everywhere with shards of concrete and glass raining down. Maria shielded herself as a wave of glass came down and skewered people nearby, one large piece even jabbing her shoulder. "Agh!" The brunette screamed and looked over at it. A glass shard as large as her hand. She managed to clench her teeth and pull it out, but all around her the world continued to burn. Yet even all of this didn't seem to damage their prison. There was nowhere one could go to escape the madness.

 

Sophie:Sophie watched the fires continue to rage and the people remaining continue to try to escape. She licked her lips as she leaned over. "Here guys, lemme help you out a little." She pursed her lips together an something glistened around her lips before plummeting down to meet the city. A massive gob of saliva. It seemed to hover in the air slightly before smashing down amidst the tiny fires. There was a slight hiss as they went out. However that only created a new problem. Namely the tidal waves of spit that surged out into the city streets, swallowing people up in Sophie's saliva. Those caught in it either drowned or found themselves slow dissolving in the titan's saliva. It flooded basements people had thought were safe and sewers, nowhere beyond the reach of their owner. Sophie winked at the tiny city as the last fire went out. "No need to thank me." She boomed down to the tiny life forms. "Oh hey, I just realized, today is one year since I took you all. Huh. Time flies." She seemed to get a thoughtful look on her face as she looked down over the ruin she had caused. However the next moment later she had a wide grin. "Welp, looking forward to another year ahead! Then the year after that, and the one after that... well I guess forever really. Not like I could just put you back." She mused.

 

Maria:Maria had taken solace in a small side street to catch her breath; and like many she looked up to see Her face leaning in. her lips pursing and..."Oh no..." Sure enough, a globule of saliva was formed and dripped down menacingly. For a moment it lingered, connected only by a thin strand of spittle and teetering back and forth like a guillotine. Where would it land? Who would it crush? Luck favored Maria yet again as it landed far away. A wad of spit every bit as large as a small mountain. It lasted for only a moment and loomed there like some sort of alien dome. Only for the surface tension to give out and the flood to begin. It flowed almost like syrup, liquid but in some regards solid, and overwhelmed seemingly everything. All the fires were doused; and thousands more were caught in the tides. The murky surface proved nigh impossible to swim against, slamming people irreverently against anything while the streets surged with spittle. Even Maria wasn't safe as the edges of it reached far enough to hit her, tossing her aside and crashing her into a nearby wall hard enough for something to crack. There the brunette collapsed holding her chest in pain, now covered in saliva like so many others. It burned against her skin so she could only imagine what those bathing in it were experiencing. "P-Please stop..." The woman looked up pleadingly at Her. Crying when she saw Her broad grin; and her eyes dilated when she heard her speak. "...No! No!" Forever? No please, anything but that. Maria thought she was long past the despair of her new existence, but as always, She found a way.

 

Sophie:Sophie could see the city was in pretty rough shape now and felt her stomach growl. She could really go for a sandwich or something. Best to wrap up here and fix herself up something. She hovered her foot over the rather sorry looking city and sighed. "Well, thanks for that all. Really needed that after yet another one gets away. Now if men appreciated me like some of you do things would be a lot easier." Sophie boomed. She slowly lowered her foot down on the ruined city in the shoebox below, the sole of her foot enveloping their sky. There was no escaping from it. It was in moments like these many did break down and realized what could she possibly be if not something divine? The few remaining taller buildings cracked and crumbled as they made contact with the soft bottom of her foot, providing no resistance as everything started to come tumbling down. The darkness grew more and more oppressive and the world seemed to shake before everything went dark under unfathomable amounts of pressure. Sophie licked her lips as she ground away at the city under her foot, rotating her foot left and right to really make sure she got everything and everyone under her foot. She was always extremely thorough. There was no time for anymore screams and by the time she pulled back her foot from the shoe box the only thing remaining of the city was dirt upon the bottom and debris raining down from the sole of her foot. Sophie smirked. "Well that was satisfying." She mused. However, the worst part had yet to come for those granted the sweet and blissful state of death. Free at last from her grasp. Or so they often liked to delude themselves into thinking.

 

Maria:Even if Maria had the breath or energy to run she knew it was pointless. Everyone in the city knew Her foot was inescapable. It filled the sky with soft, doughy skin that pierced through everything. Whatever buildings that had remained were utterly demolished under Her sole. The debris rained down and crushed more people and everyone felt those last few intense moments of fear before death, Maria included. She looked up, out of breath, bleeding from the shoulder, fairly certain she had a few broken bones, and her mind struggled to comprehend just what sort of a being She was. Maria often thought herself a bit above such musings, but in these dying moments with Her foot filling her world...A part of her saw this woman as a God. A primal part of her instincts that had been crafted over a year of torment under Her. Maria ended up crushed under Her heel, flattened under bare skin that went on for miles and miles. The pressure was unbearable and agonizing for a few seconds and then CRACK her bones gave way and her body collapsed, leaving Maria pulped like so very many others. For a moment, she knew peace.

 

Sophie:Sophie picked up the box after wiping her foot clean with another tissue. She walked back into her room with the box of rubble and dirt in one and hand the lid for in the other. It had been pretty fun really. Sophie placed the box down back in the closet and snapped her fingers. A green light overcame the box as time started to flow backwards. The building were repaired and the box dried of spit and all the ruin that had been caused vanished as thought it had never been there at all. She then waved a hand and a purple light engulfed it and suddenly those that had found the sweet embrace of death found themselves right where they had been before Sophie had begun to crush them all. They all remembered though. Remembered what had happened and exactly how they had died. Sophie smirked down into the box as she held the lid up over it. "I'll see you all around next time!" She sang happily as she slid the lid back on the box and once more, there was darkness over the city. Calm and placid darkness as Sophie closed the door to her closet and started going about her business once again.

 

Maria:Death didn't last. It never did. Maria's body was a mangled mess currently decorating Her tissue in the trash, but the very next moment she was back in her office. As though the events had never happened. Everyone shared a look, knowing full well that wasn't the case; and Maria sighed. The agony of death was a terrible thing, especially with how She liked to drag it out; but to have it all undone so She could do it again. That was soul crushing. As she looked out her window again Maria noticed a new statue being built across the street. It was little more than a base at the moment, but supposedly it was to be a monument to Her. Some of Her more zealous worshipers had demanded it, not that Maria could blame them. The situation was enough to drive anyone mad. How much longer until she too prayed to Her like a God? Or when everyone in the city broke down and just accepted their fate? She entertained the thought for a moment and shook her head wearily. "I need to get back to work."

City in a Box II by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Another in the little series the last chapter, was one of our more slice of life kind of size scenarios. Sophie and BD GM is Inwiththebooks, Maria is Asterisk.

BD (GM):

Night and day tended to blend together rather a lot for the city trapped within a box. Time was a thing that had slipped away after so many resets over time. Their sense of time had fallen far away from the normal sense of time. There were days when night would go on for days it seemed, the lights of the city the only illumination in the box. However there were times where every single day they were greeted by Her. Even after a year of being hers no one had caught her name. She never seemed overly concerned with introductions. She simply was Her. It had been an entire three days since last they were reset. In that time the Cult of Her had gained new members. It seemed every reset brought more. They were by no means a majority of the population, a tiny percentage really but they were growing. Many viewed it as a sad thing, those that broke after so many resets. They were often not shy in their faith either, not secretive or reclusive. She was the One That Brings the Light. Three days had passed since they had all died once again. Who knew what this day would bring? Only She knew. When one turned on the news there was a facade of normalcy, talking about crime rates, game shows, popular figures in the city. It was like they tried to avoid approaching the elephant in the room. Like people tried to forget what their existence really was.

 

Maria:Maria watched the news in her apartment with a bored look on her face. Despite the nature of their existence life in the city went on. People worked, exchanged money, got raises or demotions, hung out, and so on. It was frighteningly normal really. Though every time one looked outside or at the sky they were greeted with a reminder of their place. She was one who was in all of their thoughts whether they admitted it or not. Even while she watched unrelated news broadcasts, all Maria could ponder was when they would properly discuss Her. Maria's eyes flicked over to a little pamphlet on her coffee table. She is the One Who Saved Us From Our Miserable Lives! was emblazoned in bold text. It felt like every reset the Cult of Her grew larger. Now Maria ran into someone handing out flyers or preaching the good word about once every week or two. It was a sad state of affairs...but also a little bit scary. Because as time went on, Maria saw more and more people listening. Though she herself never bothered. However, she'd be lying if she said there wasn't a curiosity there.

 

Sophie:Today was a very special, or rather awkward day for Sophie. One that saw her out in the living room of her apartment after work. Drinking. Alone. Today was the day she turned 36. Sophie was 36 years old. That was 432 months. Which was 1,877 weeks. Which was 13,140 days. Sophie swished around the cheap can of beer in her hands as she sat, also watching a news broadcast. She was 36. What man wanted a single 36 year old school teacher? She watched as girls that were younger and prettier than her were paraded around on the news and took a long drink until she noticed the can was empty. As she reached for another she realized she had polished off the six pack already. Her cheeks were flush and she had a rather glazed quality about her eyes. she was quiet for a moment before letting out a scream into a pillow. "I'm old!" She whined, pounding her fist on the couch cushion. The brown haired woman drunkenly sobbed and bemoaned another year went by that she wasn't married, didn't have kids and was still making not nearly the amount of money as she'd have liked. She blew her nose loudly on a tissue and made her way, staggering to her room. The ground rumbled under the city as she tore open the door to the closet and grabbed the box roughly, making her way to the bed. She opened it up, spilling light down upon the city and blinding many. They were met with the sight of Sophie's drunken visage. She sniffled as she looked down at the city. "I'm an old hag!" She whined, sobbing and letting tears fall down on the city. "Oh God, what man wants to date a 36 year old? I'm nevah gonna get married!" She slurred.

 

Maria:DING From her kitchen Maria heard her toaster oven ring. "Ah." She hurried on over and pulled a little TV Dinner out, blowing softly. As she set it down on the table her eyes caught the flyer and, on a whim, Maria put her hands together. "Thank you She Who Provides for this meal. Amen." As soon as she'd said it the brunette felt silly and chuckled, but before she could properly dig in the ground shook ominously. Without warning their prison lurched back, a multitude of buildings groaning to stay upright with their foundation rocked. In Maria's case, her furniture had all shifted. Her TV fell from its mount and her food slammed into a nearby wall, Maria almost flying along with it. "W-What?!" She looked outside to see the blinding light and winced. Then she saw Her, as large and grand as ever; and...drunk. "Oh no..." She had vague memories of the last time she saw Her like this. A year ago, during a day that was remembered in infamy. Or as Sophie might remember it, her last birthday. From high above a few tears rained down and struck random parts of the city, each droplet the size of a small building. Maria could see a couple crash into buildings and collapse through their roofs to flood the interior in the salty liquid. "Please no..." Maria prayed under her breath.

 

Sophie:"Waaaaah! I'm old!" She cried, her tears peppering down upon the city below like bombshells. The streets were flooding with her tears. Her breath was thick with the pungent aroma of cheap beer and her sniffling was the only thing that kept a large drop of her snot from crashing down right on Maria's building. Here she was drinking alone on her birthday instead of having a husband cook her a nice dinner and sweep her off her feet. She sniffled again as she rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hands. She grabbed another tissue and blew her nose. Below the streets were flooded and soaked with people staring up in horror at the brown haired woman. She swallowed as she spoke. "Tell me I'm still young." She boomed, her mood switching like that. There was one thing everyone in the city had learned very harshly. Sophie was a very moody drunk. Her emotions flew entirely off the handle when she had some booze in her. Often to their detriment. Her fingers dug into the sides of the box and she lifted it up into her face filled their sky. "Tell me. I'm still. Young. Now! All of you little shits!" Sophie shouted, the sound shattering at the windows of buildings and her breath and the force of her voice overwhelming.

 

Maria:As pitiful as it was to watch a grown woman throw a tantrum on her birthday, it was even more pitiful just how damaging said tantrum was. Her tears were ushering in floods everywhere across the city and her breath gave the air an almost noxious quality that made it hard to breathe. While it wasn't exactly cataclysmic, there were a good few who perished in the crossfire and a great many more who were roughed up. With her last shout She had shattered all of the glass in the city and made it rain down anew. As well as force every single person in the city onto their knees. Though some already were for religious reasons. While clutching the wall near her broken window, Maria looked up and choked on her own dread. "Y-You're young! You're young! You're you--u-u-ung!" She screamed desperately, beginning to tear up partway through herself. All around the city people did the same. Hundreds of thousands of people telling Her exactly what She wanted to hear. In its own way, was that not a form of worship? Maria, alongside many others, screamed their hearts out in the vain hope it would somehow spare them from another Reset.

 

Sophie:Sophie held her ear to the box and strained to listen, eventually hearing a tiny squeaking chorus telling her she was young. Sophie's foul expression immediately turned into a beaming one. "Awww... thanks guys!" She sniffled slightly and wiped her nose, her tears drying up. "You know just what to say to a girl who is feeling down." Never mind she had basically forced them all to tell her that. She appeared to have been appeased from immediately ravaging the city at the least. She set the box down and blinked. "Hey! I've got a great idea. Wait right there." She said, standing from her bed and walking out of sight. Not that they had much choice but to stand there after all. When she returned it was with something odd in her hands. Candles. She grinned drunkenly as she lowered one down into the city. People screamed as the massive multicolored pillar crashed down. It was followed by another. And then another. And then another until sixteen of the things had speared the city. She fumbled around in a drawer and pulled out a lighter, which she then started to use to light the candles. The wicks ignited, wax starting to dribble down the sides of the candles soon enough and crash into the city around their bases. "Right! Everyone should sing me a happy birthday! C'mon, sing like you all mean it!" She said with a broad and drunken grin.

 

Maria:Each of the candles rose up into the sky like something out of a movie. Sixteen towers formed a ring in the heart of the city, their flaming tips radiating enough heat that the temperature very quickly rose to a hundred degrees. To say nothing of the wax that slowly began to ooze out into the streets. It was a very gradual thing with those closest forced to run from the incoming colorful ooze lest it swallow them whole. Those who weren't in danger however...began to sing. Not the joyous song of celebration a birthday deserved, but more like the panicked, uneasy singing one did when they had a gun to their head. Which She kinda did to be fair. It was almost like a hymn that permeated across the town as people of all walks of life joined together to sing. "Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear..." Maria's eyes widened. The name. Nobody knew it. "...Her...Happy Birthday to you..." Similar pauses happened everywhere with everyone getting tripped up at the same spot. Without any orders to stop though...The song repeated. Again. And again. Her seemed to be the name everyone went with, giving the song an almost surreal quality. From her window Maria saw the nearest candle's flame reach the point where it was starting to melt into an adjacent building. Not so much a fire as literally melting the structure's roof; and with wide eyes she saw the wax begin to hit her street. As well as a couple people who failed to escape in time and were trapped in the waist-high pool. Quite literally, as it hardened around them and rendered them stuck. Maria had no choice but to run while singing, and run she did.

 

Sophie:Sophie laughed drunkenly and clapped her hands at the end, barely able to make it out with even everyone singing to her. However she got the general gist of the hymn of them wishing her a happy birthday. "Awww... you guys are the best." She said as she watched the candles flicker and melt some of the buildings. "Oh right! I've got to blow them out!" She mused. She sucked in a deep breath, expanding her modest chest for a few moments before she blew into the box. Hurricane force winds ripped through the city as she blew on every candle, taking the flames out instantly and hardening the wax. Buildings were ripped from their foundations. Cars were sent spinning into other buildings that remained standing and people flew freely if exposed to the full force of the winds. It was a disaster of scales few could fathom as no one was untouched by her blowing out the candles. She laughed. "Still got a nice pair of lungs on me." She said as she plucked the candles out of the city one after the other and tossed them into the trash. "Thanks guys, I really needed that." She said, her flushed cheeks smiling happily down on everyone in the city. For a brief moment it almost made her look benevolent towards those that had survived the disaster. Her eyes widened the next moment. "Oh right, gotta eat the cake next." She mused as she picked up a spoon resting on her nightstand and hovered the metal over the wrecked city below. "Don't think I've eaten you guys before..." She seemed to hesitate, as though not sure if this was a good idea or not. However when drunk one didn't exactly make the best choices so she shrugged. "Oh well, gotta figure out sometime right?" She grinned as the tip of the spoon dug into part of the city.

 

Maria:It was hard not to feel like a monkey dancing for someone's amusement with all of this; though, at the very least She seemed to enjoy it. Perhaps enjoy it a bit too much even. Maria, as well as almost all others, gasped when She mentioned the candles again though. Her sucking in breath was enough to pull people and cars from the streets, some rising as high as a hundred feet before they all came crashing down. Then the winds that followed...Hurricane truly was the most accurate description. It was a cyclone of alcohol-scented wind that spiraled through the streets catching anything and everything, swirling it together, and plowing through the city streets. Right as Maria headed out of her home the blast caught her and smacked her into her neighbor's care; which, in itself was halfway into her neighbor's home. "ACK!" The painful crash forced fluid out of Maria's mouth as she fell over, alive but injured. Though the same could not be said for others. About half of the city's buildings were all toppled or destroyed and about as much of its population the same. Bloody corpses were splattered against fallen buildings or scattered in bizarre places everywhere. Not to mention now everything was disheveled and filthy. Nobody was in any state to even realize what She was doing until her spoon was already burying itself into the city's foundation. "S-She won't..." Maria gulped as her eyes saw the looming, miles-high wall of Her spoon. Depending on which way that thing was facing...It would either pick her up or the next district over. "Please Her...Please...Please!" In her craze, the poor girl was genuinely praying to Her for mercy, unaware she was even doing it.

 

Sophie:The prayers seemed to work in Maria's favor, for while the spoon had been facing her for a brief moment, Sophie seemed to decide that the other side looked more delicious. She spun it around and Maria was spared being picked up by the spoon. For now at least. Instead she got to feel the earth shake under her and watch as Sophie dug her spoon deep into the city before pulling up, taking up a chunk of it onto the spoon. Those trapped on the chunk could only watch as they were lifted out of the box for the first time in a year. They got a glimpse around and could see Sophie's room. Most however were focused on her rapidly approaching face. The spoon stopped right in front of her lips, her mouth closed for a brief moment before opening wide. It was like watching a gate to hell open before one. Long strands of saliva dripped down from the roof of her mouth and pooled on her tongue and teeth. Teeth bigger than the tallest of buildings. People screamed as they saw themselves being taken closer, the warm and humid breath causing many to gag. She brought her spoonful into her mouth and closed her lips around it in full view of everyone in the city. Sophie seemed to consider the taste. "Mmm... mhmm..." She mused before pulling the spoon out, empty. It was then that she started to chew, crunching away at the city between her molars and casting people into pools of unending saliva. She eventually swallowed her mouthful and smiled drunkenly. "Not half bad!" She said happily, her spoon descending down yet again, this time in a district away from Maria. She scooped up her next spoonful and this time she simply swallowed it whole, casting them down her throat and dooming those that survived the trip to dissolve in her stomach. "Thanks a lot guys, you are the best birthday cake I've had in years." She slurred.

 

Maria:For those trapped in Her spoon it was a new kind of Hell. The rapid rise in altitude made almost everyone collapse onto the ground. All of their ears popped and the pressure was such it became hard to breathe. Blood began to trickle from many noses and they all got a good look at their destination in the skies. It was only a mouth and yet the scale gave Her mouth an otherworldly, almost monstrous quality. The pooling saliva and massive, fleshy tongue looked nigh unrecognizable. Though it didn't matter because they were all brought inside, Her lips closing and smoothing out against the spoon like a pink bulldozer. What didn't immediately crumble all fell into a pool of saliva and was slushed around, going wherever She wanted as she chewed, savored, and ultimately swallowed. It was a painfully long process for all involved, leaving a few sole survivors like crumbs to slowly melt in Her gum lines. While from below Maria and so many others could only watch in awe. She...ate them. Like it didn't even matter. It was another death in a long list of them but this somehow felt...as though a line was crossed. Like they somehow had been degraded further in a way that couldn't be taken back. One after another Her spoon came for more morsels, swallowing people and buildings by the thousands. "Please...Please..." Maria had fallen to her knees and could only watch as it seemed like every other piece of the city was picked clean. Like She was somehow mocking her. The ripping winds and earth-rending quakes were never ending.

 

Sophie:Sophie picked away at the city. One by one chunks were devoured like the city was nothing but another meal for her. Until eventually, Maria's part of the city was the only thing left. She had eaten everything else. She patted her stomach. "Wew, guess I can manage one more bite." She grinned as the demonic spoon came in again. It shifted at the ground under Maria and her district of the city. Thousands screamed and cried as they too were lifted far into the heavens above. Sophie started moving them closer to her mouth before hesitating for some reason. Were they to be spared? Was she going to let them go? Sophie let out a tiny belch that blew at the city chunk on her spoon. She flushed and chuckled. "Excuse me! Must have been something I ate." She chuckled as she opened her mouth wide. She gave Maria the same view that so many others had seen. Only this time the horror was augmented by what had been left behind. Chunks of building melting in her mouth, people half melted screaming between her teeth or on her tongue and in the distance and eager pulsating throat waiting to drag them down into hell. The spoon passed by her lips and into her mouth, Sophie closing her lips around it before pulling her spoon back out and settling the chunk upon her tongue. The last bit of city was stranded like an island upon a pool of saliva below. At least there would be some mercy in a quick death from her teeth or from being crushed. At least that is what many hoped. Instead Sophie just craned her head back and daintily swallowed, pulling the fracturing chunk down her throat and with it everyone on it. Sophie patted her stomach with a grin. "Ah... you guys really hit the spot! Thanks for making this birthday pretty good actually." She said, unaware of the hell she had just sentenced a particular denizen of the city to.

 

Maria:"No! Nononononononononononononononono!" Maria just kept repeating the words to herself in terror. The ground under her feet rumbled and spiderwebbed out into fractures as the foundation was uplifted all at once into Her spoon. Up and up they went, experiencing the same agony of sudden displacement. Mario fell over and felt her ears pop painfully and an intense pain assault her face. It was through tearing eyes she looked to the sky and saw Hell. Her mouth was Hell. She was certain of it. It looked like the most terrifying thing in existence. A fleshy red prison where the water was acid and every moment was unending torment. From a distance she could make out just the faintest hints of the horrors within. For the best considering how graphic it was up close. As the city rather neatly slid onto Her tongue the giant's taste buds broke through the streets. Fleshy towers each larger than a person assaulted everyone and everything, savoring their taste and battering them in a carpet of fibers before She deigned to swallow. It was here where it all went black. The city traveled down Her throat where Her muscles pushed up and condensed the fragment of city even further, flattening half of the little chunk as the rest all fell. People flew off into the sky never to be seen again, but not Mario. Oh no. Her trajectory had her fly into a window of a neighboring building, the impact shattering a leg. She was in too much pain to be aware of anything. Her ears had popped so she was deaf and it was pitch black. However, she could smell. The air was acidic, burning any who breathed it in. Were Maria able to hear, she would've heard the bubbling of Her stomach acid, the city just one of many little islands that now floated in the sea of bile. Though "floated" was a bit inaccurate. Sinking was the better term; as little by little the ground of the city began to melt into the acid, slowly bringing it all down.

 

Sophie:Sophie stood up and stretched, going off to find herself another beer. Instead she ended up crashing on the couch, drool coming out from the corner of her mouth. Everyone in the city died gruesome deaths and it was the next morning when the hung over woman managed to notice the box was empty on her bed. She didn't remember much of what had happened last night but she remembered going to bed happy. Which did not normally happen on her birthdays. She snapped her fingers and once more the city found itself rebuilt. Sophie placed the box back into her closet again and held the lid over it. She waved her hand over it and everyone that had died returned to life exactly where they had been. Maria no doubt recalled being slowly dissolved alive in a sea of acid as she sat inside her home, staring at a TV where the news anchors similarly seemed to have been going through some trauma. They were back to life. Sophie grinned tiredly as she lowered the lid back on the shoebox and closed her closet. She pinched the bridge of her nose. She needed some coffee for this hangover and fast. She couldn't go into work crabby and hungover after all.

 

Maria:Maria's death was anything but fast. She sat within the second floor of a building crippled and unable to move, breathing in noxious air and weeping silently into a Hell that did not care. She looked out but even with her eyes strained as much as possible she could only barely see the world beyond. The thick acid ocean had begun to melt its way along the streets and ever so slowly work its way up. Though the concrete lasted a bit longer against the stomach acid. For over an hour the raging tides melted the landmass and let it sink down more and more, all the while Maria sat there in agony. "Just kill me...Please...Please..." She prayed to Her for the mercy of death, but it didn't come until at long last things had dissolved to the point the acid reached her. It was like the tides at a beach had come for her, washing in and out until finally...it hit Maria's foot. "Agh!" She winced at the immediate pain; though it didn't end there. Slowly, it rose higher and higher. Not melting her fast, but slowly. Burning the skin off of her good leg before hitting her other, then her waist and torso, until finally...death. Then the next moment Maria found herself back in her apartment. The news was going on like it was and her meal was still steaming hot in front of her. After taking one look at it the woman swatted it away in horror. "No!" It was only a moment later she realized it was just her food. Maria sat there panting and saw Her staring at the city through her window. After this latest Reset, she found herself dangerously close to adopting a new religion.

City in a Box III by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

A third session of the little City in a Box scenario. Same characters as the previous two chapters and same nonsense. Hope its enjoyed!

Sophie:For the city, darkness was rather their constant state of being. For Sophie however that was less the case. For most of the time she was there on Saturdays her apartment was lit and bright well into the evening. The sun had just started to dip on the horizon in the sweltering summer heat, Sophie bumming it around in light clothes. She was enjoying some reality show on TV, when suddenly everything went out. The room went dark and she jolted up on her couch in surprise. "The Hell?" She mused. A quick call to the apartment management and she found out that a transformer had blown. Which meant the building was without power for at least a few hours. Sophie whined as she flopped back on her couch. Without the cool AC she could feel the heat of summer start to creep inside. It made her skin eventually stick to the couch's surface. She pulled out her phone and checked. It'd be around 11 at the earliest the manager had said. The school teacher turned on her back and looked up at the ceiling before looking at her phone again. She did it every minute as though expecting time to go by faster. It did not and indeed things seemed to slow to a crawl the hotter it got, Sophie starting to fan herself. She stripped off her shirt and her shorts, tossing them onto the floor but even shedding layers didn't exactly help. Of course this increase of temperature was not something she alone noticed. In her closet things started to rise up as the minutes ticked by, though the self sufficient little city at least had power with the sudden heat wave.

 

Maria:"Ugh..." Within her little apartment, Maria groaned as she shut one of her windows. Without warning a heat wave had struck the City. Extra strange considering they weren't supposed to have weather, but there was no telling what was going on beyond the borders of their dark prison. The heat index displayed temperatures of over 90 and on the rise, some theorizing that the nature of their prison absorbed and retained heat. Over the course of half an hour their crisp, mid 70's temperature was beginning to push a hundred and soon even beyond that. "I hate the heat." Maria sighed as she shut the last of her windows and wiped sweat from her brow. The entire reason she had moved to this city was to avoid the heat. Upon returning to her living room the news was going on with warnings telling people to stay indoors and with their air conditioning. Maria doubted there was a soul in the city who didn't listen. It was just too hot. "Thank God for technology." The busty brunette sighed as she got cozy and began to flick through the channels mindlessly.

 

Sophie:Sophie was beyond bored just laying out on her couch. She supposed she could have gone out and about but she was just too hot. Her car was also in the shop until tomorrow morning. She currently had a popsicle in her mouth, figuring now as the best time to eat her frozen stuff. It might melt before the power came back on after all. She slurped on the grape flavored treat as she tried to cool herself down, watching some videos on her phone. Eventually she brought up a few more illicit tabs and thumbed through some cheap porn, snorting at some of the size related stuff. The overacting and the toy sets never ceased to be funny. As she watched and ended up just biting on a spent popsicle stick she found her mind starting to go towards her own little toy set in her closet. Her free hand strayed a little low as she rubbed between her legs. She bit down on the stick between her lips as she imagined plopping her feet down in the box and forcing the thousands of inhabitants to lick away at the sweat on them. Her cheeks were rosy as she had another musing of just dumping them all out over her body, letting them scramble around her bare skin like the bugs they were. The stick snapped between her teeth as she tossed her phone aside and stood up. Fuck it, she kept them around so she didn't have to imagine. All this heat and boredom was getting her a tad horny. She thumped her way over to the closet, her steps shaking the ground under the box. She opened the door and reached down, picking up the box that held her little city in it, licking her lips. Actually, she had a really good idea. She walked her way over to the freezer and opened the door up, sliding the box inside before closing it quickly so the cold air wouldn't get out. She set a timer on her phone for about half an hour and waited, smirking slightly as the city found a rather stark change in climate.

 

Maria:For a good long while life in the city just went on as normal despite the ongoing heat wave. A brief check to the weather channel indeed revealed a new all-time peak of 108 degrees, a downright depressing number to see on screen. Maria opted to just wait it out and for a while, it actually worked. Then came the rumbles from far in the distance. Everyone knew what was coming and indeed, She had come. The light of the outside world blinded everyone within the city as all the pent up hot air surged out into the now-open space. Above She loomed as massive as ever, licking her lips eagerly. Though...Maria noted she looked a bit different. Her shirt was notably absent and visible sweat clung to her body. The entire city began to heave and veer while She handled their prison. Beyond their Captor everyone could see hints of the world beyond them. A blurry white sky looming above with the occasional massive object clinging to what seemed like walls. All of which too large and too far to truly make out. Through it all they came to a stop before some great black thing. For Maria, it seemed oddly familiar as She opened it. The surface was sleek and smooth and went on for miles and miles, opening to reveal a white interior. Looking over, Maria looked over at her own black refrigerator and gulped. "T-That's not..." Before she could finish that thought She had thrust their prison into the white space and closed the door, sealing them in darkness yet again. Within moments the temperature dropped to an almost-subzero temperature. Even without power, the lingering frost was more than enough to take their temperature down to the negatives. Shivering, Maria went over to her thermostat and cranked up the heat.

 

Sophie:Sophie waited for half an hour, letting the city inside the box get a nice freeze. The freezer itself was filled and stocked with frozen food, ice cream, and trays of ice that all towered around the box in the freezer. The temperature just got lower and lower and frost started to form on some windows. Water started to freeze over in pipes and the city reached record lows for cold and then some. It easily went into the negatives. The news weather forecast recommended everyone bundle up. Even then it continued to fall, to the point where power in the city started to go dark all across the board as circuits and power grids literally froze solid. People were also freezing to death as the city was plunged into colder temperatures than the human body was used to dealing with. Sophie for her part checked the time and grinned as thirty minutes had passed. She stood up from the couch and padded her way over to the freezer, opening it up and taking out the now much cooler box from within. She walked her way over to the couch and reclined back upon it. She reached a hand inside of it and massive fingers blocked out the sky for the frozen city. They gripped chunks of a district and ripped it from the ground before lifting it over her chest and allowing it to sprinkle onto her skin. Tons and tons of city fell upon her chest and some fell between her breasts, the woman curling her toes in delight and sighing as it felt divine on her skin. "Wew, thanks guys, the power went out and I've been out here baking." She chuckled as her hand came back in again.

 

Maria:Today was certainly going places. Over the course of a mere half an hour the city rapidly froze. Pipes began to burst, all liquids seemed to freeze solid, and by the 25 minute mark even the power was out. Maria laid in her home bundled within half a dozen blankets and even then she remained shivering. She remained one of the luckier ones at least. Others quite literally froze solid as the freezer well...froze them. What little thawing there was from the lack of power did nothing to help as everyone within had regressed to huddling together in cloth and furs for basic warmth. To step outside of a building was death. So it was beyond welcomed when She returned for them. The sudden temperature whiplash not withstanding, people began to breathe a bit easier. At least, until Her fingers came in. Without care the digits dug through everything, ripping apart foundation, dirt, and concrete to get the tiniest bit of land between Her fingers. Maria watched from a window as she shivered, gasping when in the distance beyond their prison, she witnessed Her dropping the debris onto her own body. "W-What the...?" A part of her saw the logic here. With how hot and sweaty She looked anyone would want to use some ice or something to cool down; but was that all their lives were to her? Bits of ice to cool herself off with? Her rumbling voice confirmed it as the digits came back and the usual panic set in. Though it wasn't like they could do anything. Even more than usual with their lack of power and everyone being too cold to properly move. They may as well have stood still as the digits grabbed more city to enjoy.

 

Sophie:Sophie gripped chunks of the city between her fingers and sprinkled them across her body. Most naturally died from either her initial picking them up or from the fall though some survived upon her skin, crawling around in the rubble that marred her flesh. Sophie certainly did not seem above getting herself a little dirty in order to cool herself down. The brown haired woman sprinkled them on her stomach, between her legs, on her legs and even rubbed them in on her feet and between her toes. She used every bit of the city to help cool herself down and sighed as she leaned back on the couch feeling so much better. "Wew, now I feel like I can get through the outage easy." She said with a smirk. Of course the game of temperatures for the survivors changed once again as her natural body heat radiated up from her skin, the warmth and residual sweat upon her body creating a humid and miserable mix for the ones to yet live upon her. Sophie looked out over her body and noted some specks moving around her body. "Hey, you guys, no freeloaders allowed on me. If you are going to stick around maybe clean up some of the sweat. I feel sticky and gross." Sophie boomed, her voice forcing many to their knees. It was the first time they had been able to escape their prison, only to end upon on a vast plain that was the body of their owner and captor. She noted a distinct lack of moving from the specks and sighed. "I mean either that or I guess I'll just entertain myself like this." she brought her finger down upon a cluster of people upon her belly, crushing them between the digit and the soft creamy flesh below them. She lifted her finger up and rubbed it between her thumb. "Your choice guys."

 

Maria:

There was nothing anyone could do to stop Her from doing as she pleased. Chunk by chunk the city was uprooted from its foundations and spread around seemingly at random. As ever, Maria remained no exception to this. Her neighborhood jerked very suddenly as the giant's fingers dug into the surrounding area and lifted it all up. Maria fell back against a wall and winced, everything rolling around as She very unceremoniously dropped it all over her body. A mere centimeter or two for Her, but for everyone else it was almost a hundred feet. All the buildings, roads, vehicles, and indeed people tumbled through the air and landed against the soft skin. A burst of debris came out like a cloud, everything going still for a moment as the survivors began to rise back up. Maria, shockingly, was spared the worst of it. Her little blanket bundle had absorbed enough of the impact. When she managed to look around she saw her apartment building in tatters. A massive, gaping hole in her wall led right out to the seemingly endless pale skin outside. Without much else she could do, Maria wandered out and too her first steps onto the milky skin. Under her cold bare feet it burned like hot sand, but Maria gingerly headed out. A rush of aching pain hit her from the rise in heat. The air was humid with a distinctly musky-scent and Her body heat made the ground itself sweltering. All around, Maria could see others emerging from the wreckage and could take in her location. She was among those on Her stomach, just a mile out from a crevice she assumed was Her navel. From there the brunette watched Her keep at it, gasping at the sights. Until Her voice rumbled out again, this time even louder. Maria fell to her knees clutching her ears. Looking up, she saw the looming finger come down onto a nearby gathering of people and debris. Effectively cowed, Maria fell further down and almost immediately began to lick. "Y-Yes Goddess!" The title surprised even her. Perhaps just a subconscious thing from so many referring to Her as a God. Or some primal urge to try and survive. Whatever it was, Maria focused only on the task at hand: licking the sweat from Her body. It didn't take long for others to join in. Most in fact. Be it Her devoted followers or the cowardly like Maria. The only holdouts were the most stubborn and defiant. Those who'd prefer death than to debase themselves. As for everyone else though? She was finally being pampered like nothing short of the God she was to these people.

 

Sophie:Sophie watched the vast majority of the people on her body fall to their knees and begin to debase themselves before her. Sophie chuckled, the noise causing her stomach and chest to shake and caused many upon her skin to lose their balance. Those that did not however, she casually popped them under her massive fingers, making a game of chasing them around with the digits. She cut a few in half with her fingernails. Of course as time went by the heat started to win out and about half an hour later she was starting to feel warm and sweaty again. No matter how much Maria and her fellows licked and tried to get up the foul tasting sweat they found that Sophie's body made more. A few drops rolled down her body, trapping people in beads of sweat where they drowned. Some particularly unlucky souls ended up falling down into her pores as they opened a bit from the heat, tumbling far down into her skin. Sophie for her part started to fan herself. "You guys need to really step it up, gosh this heat really sucks." She groaned in annoyance as she laid splayed out on the couch. She could feel some heat between her legs however as she had all these people all over her body, pampering her endlessly. She licked her lips as she found her hand straying once more between her thighs though this time it slipped under her underwear and started to play. She moaned slightly, the rather lonely woman delighting in the sheer power she had over those spread out over her body. "You guys are perfect just like this. Fuck, its like you were all made for me to just keep in a box." Sophie boomed, working herself up as she played with herself in full view of hundreds. Though it was clear she didn't really consider them people so it didn't bother her. She bit her lower lip. "Keep licking, or else next time I bring your city back I'll make it small enough to fit on the heel of my sandal." She growled. "I'll bring you back every time I crush you all under my foot, all day." Sophie said, looking out over her body with eyes glazed with just a needy lust.

 

Maria:Everyone was trying their best but it was simply an impossible task. She was too large and the heat too great to combat the sweat. Though nobody stopped lest they too end up crushed under Her finger. "P-Please!" Maria groaned as she licked feverishly, her own body now drenched with sweat. The sticky liquid tasted far too salty and dried her mouth to the point it felt like she was rubbing sandpaper against Her body. Though no matter where they were it was the same. The sweat began to win out, droplets occasionally dropping down Her magnificent body. Depending on the drop's size it was either harmless, passing through people and leaving them doused, or it swept them up like a broom, catching them in the water until they either drowned or fell off. Sometimes they fell off Her body entirely. Depending on where they were they may have been screwed from the start. Like those between Her toes as the liquid steadily rose like a pool around them. Maria's face was shamefully flushed as she licked and licked. It felt like things had somehow changed for the worse yet again. Like their position in this one-sided relationship had been downgraded further. "P-Please stop!" She pleaded to the giant and only received the perfect view of Her hand reaching between her legs. Her forearm stopped just a mile out while her wrist and fingers did the bulk of the work. Maria couldn't linger too much on it though, engrossed as she was in her task. Her sympathies went out to those elsewhere on Her body. Perishing between her legs or clenched between sweaty toes. At least they died before they could hear Her thunderous words demeaning them more. Hearing them, Maria felt a degrading sense of acknowledgement within her. She was right of course.

 

Sophie:Sophie looked around her body as she played with herself. Her free hand pointed a finger around her stomach until it hovered above Maria. Its shadow loomed over her like a monolith of death. However instead of crushing her a strange light began to surround her. Maria's body grew and expanded, swelling higher and higher until she was a positively gigantic two inches tall upon Sophie's stomach. She was a giant compared to all those others scattered through her body. "You, crush anyone that is slacking. That's your new job uhhh... you got a name?" Sophie asked as she flushed and realized she didn't actually bother with asking for any of their names. To be fair they were all normally so small it was hard to remember they all had individual names at some points. "Anyway, just crush the slackers all over. Do a good job and I'll give you a reward." Sophie winked. Just like that and before countless eyes, Maria became the first one Sophie had ever acknowledged individually among the thousands she owned within the city. The giant continued to attend to herself between her thighs, moaning and gasping, her toes curling and killing every soul that had been trapped between them. God this felt so good, pushing these little bastards around. She felt sorry for anyone else that was absent this kind of entertainment. It was without compare. She noted Maria hesitating and frowned. "I mean if you don't wanna..." She held her free hand over Maria like she was ready to slap her into her skin and render her a rather large red splatter. "...Can always get someone else that will."

 

Maria:Maria was just doing her part like everyone else. She was licking at the sweat and coping with her newfound existence while her instincts adapted on some level to everything like each and every other person. Yet it was she who was chosen. She looked up and rather than be crushed by Her finger, she instead grew. "E-Eh?!" The woman yelped and looked around. Two inches wasn't much, but compared to her normal size she must've been a few hundred feet tall. Her generous figure was on full display for everyone to see thanks to how much it clung to her sweaty body. Near Maria's bare feet a few of her neighbors looked up in awe as the woman shifted around awkwardly. She was big enough she could make out the outside world and how mundane it truly was. She looked up to Her eyes and gulped, turning pale as she was unable to say anything. The usually deafening words were now at least somewhat bearable to hear, but Maria took a moment to look around. Could she really? Crush her own people like bugs because some woman, God or no, said so? When Her voice spoke up again with a threat she got the answer real quick: a resounding yes. "Y-Yes Goddess!" That little Freudian slip came out again and loud enough for everyone, perhaps even Her herself, to hear, as Maria went to work. She found a pair of older people just above Her navel passed out from the strain of it all. Maria's heart went out to them, but she had no choice. She lifted a bare foot over them and brought it down, crunching the two against her soft sole. There was a tingling rush up Maria's spine and she bit her lip. After over a year of being small and helpless it felt really good to be in charge of something again. She made her way further up towards Her breasts and a group of six or so who were too tired to continue. "Lick! Lick or I'll have to crush you!" A few looked up at her with pleading eyes. They didn't have the strength to resume; Maria could see that. But..."I'm sorry..." She had no choice but to stomp them out too. Maria was already making her way over to the other breast to check up on those there.

 

Sophie:Sophie gasped as she heard what the smaller woman called her. Goddess. Was that what she was to these people? Some deity? That got Sophie's engine revving like no one's business and she let out a strangled gasping cry as she climaxed. If anyone had survived between her legs up until now they most certainly didn't once her boiling hot climax washed over them. She lifted a sticky finger up from between her legs and wiped at them with a tissue before tossing it aside into a garbage bin. She looked down at the woman going around on her body and grinned down at her and offered her a thumbs up as she crushed those that were either too exhausted to continue or those that were just giving up. "Thatta girl! You're good at that. Keep it up." She offered Maria her glowing approval. "Sooo... what was your name again? I mean I could just call you Tiny if you really want but that sounds super corny." Sophie said as she lazed out on her couch, enjoying the afterglow from her efforts as she let Maria do all the hard work of making sure the people on her body were doing work. She licked her lips as she watched Maria squish a couple of people that had thought they could just hunker down and hide on her breast. She was like a giant to them, but to Sophie of course she was just a little bug. "Oh, you can eat some of them to if you want. Don't want to limit you if you are really feeling your oats." Sophie said, watching the tiny woman stomp out the even smaller people and grind them into red dots on her skin. She looked up at the ceiling and groaned. "Man is the power still out? God damn, its too hot for this." She whined.

 

Maria:Maria was nothing if not dutiful. Fear kinda had that effect on people. To protect her own skin she took it out on others, mainly those who just physically couldn't keep up any longer. Which as it turned out was the vast majority of them. After having been exposed to insane heat, frigid cold, and heat again and being made to work tirelessly on top of that they all just began to fall one after another. It was Maria's job to take them out after that and she did so thoroughly. Unlike Her she didn't do it with any broad smile or cackling glee, but with a solemn, apologetic look as one by one she crushed the people. The pair hiding under Her breast screamed when she lifted up some of the jiggling skin to expose them and slammed her foot down. It was as Maria came upon one lone woman who was on the verge of passing out that she stopped to look up at Her. "E-Eh? My name?" She gulped. "I-I-I am....M-Maria....Yes...Maria." Understandably, she sounded downright terrified and quickly looked back down to her feet. "Eat...?" Was that a hint? All of this did kinda cut into her dinner time. Before she knew it, Maria had picked up the woman and her body almost seemed to move on its own. She parted her lips and brought her tongue out, bits of saliva starting to wet her mouth again as she dropped the woman inside. Having known what it was like to be digested firsthand, she took one good bite and then swallowed. Looking across Her body revealed a minority left alive. A hundred maybe, all still licking desperately lest they be crushed. Then Maria looked up to Her face and felt incredibly small once again.

 

Sophie:Sophie laughed as Maria ate the woman before suddenly the lights came back on and she grinned. "Wooo!" She cheered as power was restored and she could hear sweet sweet AC pouring into the place. She stood up and grabbed Maria between her fingers. The sudden shift of her body forced the tiny folks on her to either hold on for dear life to her skin or fall a long long way down to a very harsh death on the floor. "Well, Maria, nice to meet ya and you did a pretty good job so lets get to that reward." Sophie said as she started walking towards her bathroom. The woman felt sweaty and gross and had a bunch of tiny people on her. So yes the first this she was doing after that all was take a shower. she stripped off her minimal clothes and turned the knob in the standing shower, water hissing down and crashing against the bottom of the shower. Sophie held Maria in one hand and started tearing off her clothes and tossed them into the trash. She stepped inside the shower with her tiny captive and dropped her onto a cloth. Sophie then squirted a liberal amount of floral scented bodywash on the cloth and on Maria before getting to work, rubbing her body clean of people and sweat, washing everything down the drain. Maria however got a first hand look at literally every inch of Sophie's body as the brown haired woman hummed to herself in the shower. "Ahhh~" Truly this felt amazing.

 

Maria:Maria let out a shrill scream as she was lifted, flailing cutely in Her grasp while everyone else pretty much perished. What few didn't most certainly did by the time She had entered the shower. During all of this Maria had to wonder what her reward would be. Of all the people this mystery woman had chosen her. Did that mean something? What did she have in mind? As it turned out, nothing quite so gracious. After being stripped like a doll she was dropped. As the debris and bodies of hundreds of thousands were washed from Her body, Maria landed onto the bunch of wet fibers and looked up with matted hair. "W-What're you-AHHH!" She was forced to clench her eyes shut to endure the wave of body wash. The giant had lifted up the cloth and in turn Maria and had begun to use the wash cloth for exactly what you could expect. Beneath a current of sweet-scented foamy bubbles Maria was rubbed against every single part of Her glorious body. Amidst the roars of the showerhead were Maria's screams, no doubt empowering to the giant as she was used like a washrag. None too gently either. Maria's body ached all around and the body wash burned her eyes but...Compared to everything that had come before it it was at least an improvement. Down far below Maria could occasionally glimpse the water running by Her feet. At first it was filthy with the remnants of the city, but within a minute all traces of it were gone. Aside from Maria herself of course.

 

Sophie:Sophie used Maria to scour her body clean completely, also cleaning Maria in the process. She got her under her arms, between her rear, under her feet, literally everywhere before she rinsed it all away. The hell never seemed to end as all Maria knew was her moist skin until she finally finished. Eventually the showerhead stopped spraying water and Sophie stepped out from the shower and dried herself off. She then dried Maria off, leaving her on the sink as she got dressed and ran a hair drier through her hair. "Thanks a bunch, Maria, nice to finally meet one of the people in the city. Sorta just forget you all aren't just faceless black dots." She said as the drier roared. She looked at Maria's dripping wet hair and turned it on her, the roaring hurricane of a hair drier immediately blowing her off the counter and Sophie blinked as Maria landed on the tiled for harshly. Sophie blinked. "Uhhh... damn. Didn't think that would blow you off..." Sophie mused as she stood up and walked over to Maria on the floor, her bare feet on either side. "Yikes, you uh, don't look too good." Sophie remarked.

 

Maria:"N-Nice to meet you too. W-What's your na-" Before she could finish Maria was blasted by the full force of a tornado, crashing against the floor. Not too good was really an understatement. Maria landed with an audible crunch. The crunch being her legs which fractured and crumpled away almost immediately. Shock set in before the pain so Maria wasn't screaming. At least, not yet. Maria was just...really quiet. Numb to the world around her as everything began to get hazy and Her completely filled her vision. She couldn't feel her body at all and looked a total mess to the giant no doubt, but it was a quiet moment. "I...I..." The shock began to die down and Maria immediately bit her lip until it split. It took all of her control not to burst into a fit of screams like a madwoman. No! Not yet! Her mind screamed. She was right there! Able to talk with Her! Get answers, maybe even reason with her! She couldn't just let herself die like this. Who knew if she'd ever get another chance like this ever again?!

 

Sophie:Sophie rubbed her head apologetically. "Sorry about that, but you'll feel better after I bring everyone else back, Maria." Sophie said as she lifted her foot over the maimed woman before lowering it. There was an audible crunch as Maria was reduced to a red stain that Sophie wiped from her foot and then from the floor. After she finished she walked out of the shower and picked up the box before bringing it back to the closet. She repaired the city itself with magic before snapping her fingers and bringing everyone back, closing the lid upon the box and shutting the door. Well, with the power back on at least she could finish her shows.

Impartial Money by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Another of our simpler outings, featuring a pair of thieves, a shop run by an almighty merchant, and some hasty decisions. Elise is played by Inwiththebooks and Mari and Neritha are played by Asterisk. 

 

------------------

 

 

 

Elise: The Imperial City of Razel was a capital not of the nation but regional commerce. Located on the coast of the Razgrid Empire, it was a hub for both ships coming up along the cost both north and south as well as where roads between four major counties intersected. There were countless thousands that called the city home, both rich and poor alike. Among the nicer and more upscale places in Razel was a massive building. It looked much like a mansion as a matter of fact, though it had no gates or means of baring the unwashed masses from it. There were no guards posted outside the doors either, said doors wide open for anyone to walk inside. A large sign hung above the doorway. Elise's Emporium. Easily the most well known business in town and indeed across the empire and beyond. It was home to what many believed to be the richest woman in all the world. Elise. Inside she plied her trade, said to have something for anyone that walked through her doors. Even now she was finishing a sale. She handed a rather expensive looking blade with a jeweled hilt to a young armored woman. "I must say you are doing me a favor, sera knight. I never expected to find a rightful owner to so fine a piece as that. Took it in a few years back, however like I always say. There is something in these halls for everyone." Elise said as she took her pouch of coins and bowed her head with a smile. "Thank you, sera knight, I pray the blade serves you well in your quest. Please come again!" She said. "I will most assuredly do so, Lady Elise, the rumors of the wonders in these halls were not hollow." The tall woman bowed her own head before walking out the door. Elise waited until she was out of the shop before weighing the pouch. Oh it had the correct amount, she knew that even before it was handed to her. Simply nice to feel the fat amount of coins in her hand. "Ahhh... frees up some shelf space at last." She sighed.

 

Mari: Within the fine halls of Elise's Emporium a fair number of customers were wandering around. It was less a single shop and more a self-contained marketplace with bits of everything here and there. For many just looking at it was an adventure in itself, but among them was one redhead with a relaxed, easy going smile. Mari's eyes were looking over an array of beautiful and quite expensive gems with no small amount of admiration. Both at how lovely they were, but also at the amazing fact that there was no security here whatsoever. No sense of pressure at all. It made for a nice and friendly atmosphere, but it also all but demanded a thief to come in and make off with something. Elise was but one woman after all, and the gaps in her security were glaring.

"Hmm..." Stepping away from gems for a bit, the woman approached a nearby clothing area. There she found both the finest, most expensive dresses as well as thrifty, affordable shirts and trousers. Kind of an impressive variety; and she knew she was only seeing a fraction of it all. Most of the rooms in the manor were dedicated to various wares. To the point one could spend days if not weeks perusing it all. Mari herself had been wandering for over an hour before she finally grabbed a beautiful black tunic that would've revealed a lot of cleavage. Then, returning back to the gemstones, she picked up an emerald necklace and smiled. In the corner of her eye she spied a small merchant's stand opposite Elise's Emporium and trying to make money off of those that came and went. Mari suppressed a knowing chuckle and moved out, passing by a smallscale library as well as a selection of magical scrolls before finding the good shop keep herself. "Hello, I just wanted to know how much these cost." She asked with a friendly smile.

 

Elise: Elise tended to wander her own store most of the time at random, preferring to post up at front where she could greet customers and ask what brought them in today. Most came simply to browse and see what they could find, however it was always important to help people find exactly what they needed. Which was why she also walked the halls of the multi floored structure, available and always asking if someone needed help finding something. Mortal brains were very very slow unfortunately, made their search harder. Elise looked at the wares brought to her and responded automatically to each item in their turn. "The tunic is 3 Gold due to the fine imported velvet, the Necklace is 100 Gold, a very fine cut, if you look closely you can see a deeper blue in the core. Its a rare crystal coloration, only happens in one out of every hundred emeralds. You've an extremely fine eye for quality if you picked that one out." Elise said smoothly. 100 gold was a heft price but given the rarity that was reasonable to Elise. "Though if you don't mind my saying, I think blue would bring out your eyes more. If you are interested I could show you a selection of sapphires we have?"

 

Mari: "Oh? You must know your stuff to say that." Mari replied innocently. The price lined up with her own personal estimate of the two products. She gave Elise the nod and followed her, returning the emerald necklace along the way but holding onto the tunic. As they walked, she continued to note just...A little bit of everything. Elise's selection was bafflingly extensive and featured both domestic and imports for virtually anything.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are some of your most popular products and services here? I've been looking all day but it only feels like I've scratched the surface of this place."

 

Elise: Elise made her way through the shop with practiced ease, she knew every section of this place and where every single item was. It wasn't hard, quite easy actually. She gestured to her selection of sapphire necklaces. She lifted up one one a silver chain with three sapphires in the shape of water droplets, two the size of a pinkie nail while the center piece was the size of thumb. "A very fine necklace. why don't you try it on? See how it looks?" Elise asked, gesturing to a mirror designed so someone could look at how they looked in the various selections of jewelry. Really just the section was an entire jewelry store in and of itself. "Hmm? My most popular products and services, well that's subjective I'd say. Some people enjoy different things. With adventurers for instance my most popular service is my scroll craft and potions. Some of the ladies enjoy some of the grooming services I have on offer. Most popular I'd say would be my masseuse service currently with the more upscale clients. Pricey, but I've never once had a bad complaint." Elise remarked. She chuckled knowingly. "Trust me, it can take many days to browse around. That's what I'm here for." She said with a dazzling smile.

 

Mari:" I see I see." Mari nodded and inspected the necklace up close. It was indeed an incredibly fine piece of jewelry, and quite a pricey piece her senses told her. At Elise's behest she put it on and walked over to a mirror to inspect it. "Ohh, I love it!" That was indeed true. The brilliance of the sapphires clashed wondrously with Mari's hair and really brought out her chocolate-toned eyes. Not to mention it danced just over her exposed bosom and emphasized them as well. Mari allowed a confident smile and swayed back and forth, admiring herself.

"Masseuse services and potions? Wow, you really do have everything. Probably don't have the gold to afford any kind of masseuse, though I'm sure you have only the best." The more Mari inspected this place the more certain she was about its security. There wasn't even anything magical set up. It was just...Elise and her staff. Stepping back, Mari unclasped the necklace and set it back down where Elise had pulled it from. "I'm no expert, but even I can tell I can't afford that one." A half truth, she was absolutely an expert. "Perhaps something a bit more economical?" A bit of a buffer before she went for the real prize: this necklace.

 

Elise: Elise took the necklace back and seemed to hesitate a moment before setting it back down. At length she led Mari to another necklace. This one was a much more simple steel chain with a lapis lazuli embedded as the centerpiece. "The steel has a minor endurance enchantment on it so it won't break no matter how hard you pull on it. That raises the price a bit, however it is vastly less than the Emerald and Sapphire, the blue color still goes quite well with you as well." She said as she handed it over. Elise laughed lightly. "I try to have a wide selection. As I've said many times before, my aim is to have something for everyone within these halls." Elise said as she went around behind Mari and clasped the necklace around her neck and looked at her in the mirror. "I'd say it is a lovely match for you, would go very nicely with that tunic you know. Of course, you know what else would go well with those? I have a lovely skirt that would match that just nicely and some very good shoes as well." Elise remarked.

 

Mari: "Lead the way." Mari dutifully followed and as she did her fingers slid along sapphire necklace one final time, depositing something small and unseen there before heading out to follow Elise. Towards...A much more mundane selection of jewelry, but Mari indulged her. Truth be told the lapid lazuli necklace wasn't bad, and it still went with her features. "I think we have a winner." Mari smiled and considered Elise's other offers for a moment.

"Appreciated, but I have some skirts back home in mind. Can't break the bank all at once you know. But...Oh what the hell, show me your shoes." And so she followed Elise once again, the shop keeper proving herself quite knowledgeable about what her clients might be interested in. Mari had to admit, she was a very sharp business woman. It rarely took more than an item or two before Elise hit the nail on the head. She'd only intended to buy the tunic and lapis necklace, but by the end she had a pair of shoes and even a skirt despite initially not wanting them. "I must admit, you drive a hard bargain Elise. Hard to say no to you." The redhead laughed as she set all her purchases down. "So a black tunic and skirt, a lapis lazuli necklace, and a pair of shoes with a small charisma enchantment. What's my final total gonna be?"

 

Elise: Elise laughed easily at the end. "I try not to be pushy, simply offering suggestions for what I believe would work best for you." The red haired woman said before nodding. "The total comes out to around 50 Gold. The break down for that, 4 for the shirt, 3 for the skirt. 13 for the shoes and 30 for the necklace." All in all they all together cost less than both necklaces that Mari had been looking at. "I accept either gold or equivalent trade of course, I'm a merchant so not one to split hairs how someone wants to pay me." Elise said with a smile. "Ah, yes. You didn't happen to leave anything in the shop did you?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "Happens frequently enough, people drop their things when browsing. Do note, if you want to go and make sure you have everything, now is a good time. I hold onto things for a few days, if no one comes to claim them they get put up on a shelf."

 

Mari: "The fact you aren't trying to be pushy is exactly what makes you dangerous." Mari replied with a friendly laugh of her own. "Alrighty then, 50 gold. Just a sec." She began to reach for her gold pouch when Mari's hand froze. Very subtly, but it was there.

That last note...Did Elise know? Mari was quick to dismiss it with a chuckle and began pulling out gold. Though now her eyes were focusing intently on Elise, trying to read her. "No, I don't think I did." And to be doubly sure she patted herself down. Nope, everything was here and accounted for. She mentally breathed easy. As far as she could tell Elise was none the wiser. Just a standard warning to customers no doubt.

After picking out her coins, Mari set it all down and nodded. "50 gold. It was a pleasure doing business with you Elise." And with that, Mari picked up her new purchases and stepped back. "Have a nice day."

 

Elise: Elise didn't need to double check the count, however her eyes did follow Mari out of the door. As the thief's back was turned there was the ever so slight denting in her eternal smile. She waved her hand as Mari walked out. "A pleasure doing business with you as well. Please do come again!" Elise called after her, her smile recovering moments later as she let out a breath through her nose. Well, tomorrow morning was going to be annoying. The redhead shook her head and looked upward at the ceiling. "Well, she has a day." She said, the clock already ticking though she knew giving them the benefit of the doubt would be quite stupid. Mortals never learned.

 

Mari: There was a slight weight Mari felt as she walked off, but the redhead paid little mind to it. Once she was out of that door she was officially home free and let out a nice, satisfied sigh. She walked with a confident stride alongside many other satisfied customers and turned to begin making her way back to the inn. Along the way she passed by that stand again, the brown-skinned merchant and her sharing a look before Mari walked off.

 

Neritha: Hours passed. Mari had more than enough time to return home, unwind, and settle with her new belongings. Her part in all this was done. It wasn't until later in the evening that the door to her room opened and in stepped the very same merchant she saw earlier that day. "Business went well. Better than I expected even." The woman said in a soft-spoken, sultry voice. As she moved quite luscious hips swayed alluringly and she set herself down opposite Mari at a table.

"Judging by that grin you were sporting earlier, I can only assume you succeeded in finding something. So let's see shall we?"

Reaching into her bosom, Neritha pulled out a small amber gem, no bigger than her fingernail. A companion to a similar gem Mari had conveniently left behind earlier that day. The two were linked, infused by Neritha's magic. So long as she had one, she could trace the other; and so...With a wave of her finger the stone appeared before her once again - And with it was none other than the Sapphire Necklace. The real benefit of this spell was anything either stone was touching could be transported as well. Both a handy escape tool and a means of getting objects away hours after the fact.

"Oh my...You may've outdone yourself this time." Neri marveled at it, her face calm but set into quite the pleased little smile.

 

Mari: "And that Elise lady never suspected a thing! We can retire off this one Neri!" Mari leaned back and let out the most confident of laughs.

 

Elise: "Can you now?" The voice was very familiar to Mari. Suddenly, both women were no longer at the inn but instead standing... right in the lobby of Elise's Emporium. The doors were closed and the candles lit as the establishment was now closed. Standing near the stairs up to the second floor, drumming her fingers along one of the railings was none other than Elise. She looked at the necklace that Neritha was holding and nodded. "Looks mighty familiar. You know its really amazing to me the amount of mortals that seem to think no guards means this place is somewhere that can be stolen from. Yet seems there is no shortage." Elise mused as she looked at both. "What have you to say for yourselves, Mari and Neritha? Aside from the usual drivel I hear about how this is a mistake since I don't make those." Elise said. Her presence... she hadn't moved from where she was standing but it felt like she was physically looming over both of them.

 

Mari: One moment the two were laughing in complete confidence and comfort. Then the next, in quite literally the blink of an eye, Mari and Neritha found themselves standing. And in the Emporium no less. "What the-" Elise's voice cut through the confusion and the dimly lit space, bringing both of their gazes up to where the shop keeper stood. It was still the same Elise, but something had fundamentally changed. She seemed incredibly dangerous, her presence a weight in the air.

"N-Now Elise...Surely we can work something out." Mari began with a nervous grin. As ever her first instinct was to try and talk her way out of this.

 

Neritha: "...Don't bother Mari." Of all people it was Neritha who cut her off. "She knows. It would seem she always knew. Even down to our names." Neri wasn't quite as good at masking her dread at the situation, the fear in her eyes a dead giveaway. Mari perhaps hadn't caught it, but she absolutely heard what Elise had called them. Mortals. Which, if that was true...The exotic mage was understandably terrified. Without any hesitation she set the necklace back down and got on her knees, inclining her head to the woman standing above them both.

"Forgive me Miss Elise." Not us, or them, but me. Neritha's selfish cowardice was as apparent as it was shameless. It was the same trait that had her crack under pressure, hence Mari's role in their dynamic. "If you can find it in your heart to let things go, we can return your possession and leave, never to return. You have my word."

 

Mari: The immediate turnaround from her friend caught the redhead by surprise. She blinked at Neritha. "Eh? Neri what're you talking about? We still have so many other places we wanted to hit here! Commerce Capital of Ragzid! Hello? Ringing a bell?" After a couple moments she cleared her throat, suddenly remembering the important thing here.

"A-Anyway, back on track uh...Where were we Elise?"

 

Elise: Elise rolled her eyes. "I believe you were about to tell me you could help damage my competitors business. If that didn't work you'd have resorted to trying to turn and run. If that hadn't work you'd have appealed to me with one of ten fake sobstory backgrounds you have. And lastly if that hadn't worked you'd have attempted violence." Elise summed up. "I can't say any of those particular options are going to go very well for you though. So I'd recommend against wasting your time." The redhead said before looking at Neri. "I see no particular reason to let go of this situation. Did you not willingly, knowingly and intentionally remove merchandise from my shop without paying for it?" Elise asked point blank. Her eyes were glowing a very bright red. As they glowed... both women found the world was slowly getting larger around them. The door to leave here getting more distant and of course, Elise more towering.

 

Mari: Elise's face was downright chilling without that perpetual smile of hers. Both thieves found themselves unconsciously faltering under the full weight of Elise's crimson eyes. Their minds were running rampant, but to the entity in front of them they were both playing out like predictable stories. One far more predictable than the other. Between the two Mari was much more of a standard case, especially once she realized what was happening.

"No way! Come on Neri let's get out of here!" The redhead turned and ran, her body already half its size and only getting smaller as she tried to make her way across the increasingly expansive halls.

 

Neritha: Neritha made no such attempts. She was smart enough to realize they would be pointless. No, if they were going to get out of this they needed a different tactic. One that didn't rely on mercy or antagonizing Elise. "W-We did but..." The dark-skinned woman was her own worst enemy in times like these. Cowardice dulled the mind in a crisis and she was very much in the midst of one. "I...We...Our uh...talents could..." Shrinking just made it all worse. Neritha was naturally quite the large woman and in more ways than one, but seeing everything get bigger made her break out into a cold sweat. She looked up, Anna with her bright red eyes resembling a deity more and more. "Exchange! Yes, that's it! Exchange!" Neritha suddenly exclaimed, more out of desperation than anything. "Your store accepts payment in the form of equivalent service no? We can pay you back for this transgression. Surely a business woman such as yourself can see the profit there. Free labor plus your prized item back!" Neri lacked the easygoing charisma of her friend. There was nothing graceful about this plea, but at least it was far more genuine.

 

Mari: Mari, meanwhile, now less than two feet tall, had finally managed to reach the door leading out of Elise's Emporium. Only to find the door knob a full foot above her. "Damn! Come here you!" She jumped up once and felt her fingers graze the handle. The second time she was just short. The third time she wasn't even close. Mari had made her way to the exit but was now too small to use it, and too caught in her own selfish escape plans to pay any mind to whatever was being said in the distance - Now over a hundred feet away.

 

Elise: Elise watched Mari run. "I just told you that wasn't going to work." The redhead sighed. She watched the woman dwindling more and more and pushed it out of her mind for the moment. She'd be small enough that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. However her eyes did turn toward Neri at that, lighting up slightly. "An exchange you say?" The redhead slowly tapped her foot upon the ground as Neri continued to shrink until she reached the size of no more than two inches tall around the same time that Mari did. Her booted feet shook the ground with each idle tap and Neri knew, one step was all it would take to end her life. "That is a fair offer." Elise said at length. She looked over at Mari in the distance. "Of course, your friend seems like she will need some convincing. If she doesn't agree to that I'll simply set her behind a glass case and recoup my losses with her as merchandise. And you will take the full debt I've charted out in my head. It is... considerable shall we say." Elise said. "She'd make for a rather pretty doll for some girl I think, so I'd suggest you make a decent case." Elise said. Her normal smile crossed her face as she spoke very easily and casually about such things. There was no malice at all to it, simply a statement of factual value. She seated herself down upon the stairs and lifted up an abacus, flicking beads across it idly.

 

Neritha: While Mari was basically miles away now and trapped by her own short-sightedness, Neritha allowed herself a moment to breathe. She'd avoided imminent death for the moment, but Elise's great booted feet were a constant reminder that death remained close. The giant redhead was unfathomably large and yet so casual about this that it only made it all the more unsettling. Fear and adrenaline had numbed Neritha's thoughts enough that the full extent of this wasn't even beginning to weigh in yet. Whatever she was going to do, she needed to do it quickly. Oh why couldn't Mari be here? Mari could spin something so much easier.

"You seem to be a very...smart woman." Neri began. "But from what our scouting revealed, you have shockingly little staff. Even if you do not need security, the appearance of such could deter criminals. O-Or perhaps additional people for your masseuse services staff. Or for potion crafting or what have you." Neri looked back, now unable to see Mari she was so far away and sighed. "My companion is good at striking up conversation and good with her hands, but not much else I'm afraid. She'd best be left providing services however you see fit. I however..."

It was nothing personal Mari, but by making you look bad Neritha could sell herself as the superior alternative. "I have experience selling wares. Magical knowledge useful in both identifying and crafting items. The intelligence and patience to learn new skills required for anything you might want. And uh...best of all - You wouldn't even need to pay us. As it would simply all go back to paying our debts anyway. Barring the need to survive, we can work however long it takes. It's just a matter of how long and what work, but for that...I suspect we can come to an agreement."

 

Elise: Elise looked down at the woman, spreading her legs slightly so that her boots were on either side of her as she added up the totals on her abacus. "Smart for a thief it seems. I can tell why you are the brains of your little duo." Elise remarked, her knowledge of the two rather intimate it seemed. She looked over at Mari in the distance and snapped her fingers. In a burst of light she was joining Neri at her side. "You are correct, Neri- ah, do you mind if I call you Neri or is that only for your friends?" Elise asked before continuing. "I am understaffed, hard to find decent workers that won't cut too deeply into profits. So having some extra hands would be useful. But lets see. I'm assuming you'd want the debt between you split evenly for the necklace. That necklace is worth 200,000 Gold Pieces. So 100,000 Gold to each of you. Plus, there is the matter of my time that you are currently wasting with this. We'll mark that up as another 1,000 apiece since I still need to do the final safe counts and a number of other tasks. Plus another 5,000 as that is the legal fine for theft. Tack on another 10,000 for lost product placement as I'll have to ensure the merchandise is cleaned and such and it can't be put back on the shelf until then. So we are looking at... 116,000 between the two of you. At the going rate of 3 Gold per hour as that is the national minimum wage it will take you... 38,666 years to pay off the debt in full. Of course, I'll deduct two gold pieces due to living expenses and rent so a full 116,000 years to clear you debt with me." Elise turned the abacus around to show the calculations for both to look at.

 

Neritha: "116,000 years?" Neri balked, the number something she was unable to even conceive it was so massive. She had no doubts that Elise could make it happen. Nothing today seemed out of the realm of possibility. Considering the massive booted feet surrounding her and Mari, the dark-skinned woman sighed. She was in no position to bargain here whatsoever and she knew it. They lived and died on Elise's whims; and so...

"Deal."

 

Mari: Mari, meanwhile, was not quite so quick to surrender. "Whoa whoa whoa! A hundred thousand years? Are you fucking kidding me?! No. I don't care if you know some magic to make it possible or not lady, that's way too long for one single crummy necklace. Plus charging rent like that? C'mon, isn't there a way to lower the cost or something?" The full gravity of the situation didn't seem to yet register for the smaller redhead. She was focused on Elise's nearby boot, then up at the abacus. The thief had zero intention on spending such an absurd amount of time slaving away for Elise like this, but she could at least see Neri had saved their lives.

"Surely there's gotta be a way to lower the rent. I mean, we'll basically be working for you for free."

 

Elise: Elise looked at Neri and held her hand over her. Before the smaller woman appeared a scroll and ink with a quill. On the scroll was a flawlessly written out contract basically stating that she was agreeing to work as a wageslave for Elise for a full 116,000 years. That time could be extended or subtracted from based on if she gained more debt or bought more of it off. She was also giving her a room and would be supplying her meals at the cost of two gold off of her pay. Elise then turned her eyes over to Mari and nodded slowly. "There is indeed a way, it would basically completely eliminate you rent and living expense costs and allow you to gain the full 3 Gold per hour, but uh... are you sure you want to do that?" She asked. "I mean, makes no different to me, I get the money, but I just want to be sure you are okay with that." Elise stated.

 

Neritha: Desperate as she was, Neritha still gave the contract a quick once over. By all accounts it was a shockingly normal job agreement. The pay wasn't stellar but it allowed for rent, food, time off. It was just...a job. For 116,000 years. Neritha reached for the quill and for the first time showed some hesitation. Her eyes were on Elise and Mari both. Watching the scene play out most curiously.

 

Mari: "Of course." Mari nodded without any hesitation. "If I can make more money and get out of this sooner then why the heck wouldn't I? Let's do this Elise." Much like her friend, Mari just wanted this to be over. What separated them was that degree of caution.

 

Elise: Elise sighed and a contract appeared before Mari. "Now you may want to read that carefully before signing..."

 

Mari: Mari of course hastily signed without bothering to read it.

 

Neritha: After seeing that, and the subtle warnings Elise was giving Mari, Neri felt a bit more confident about her choice. The woman took the quill and wrote her name down in a fine script. "It's done."

Now, out of a sense of curiosity and while the ink dried, she looked over at Mari's contract. A very, very different one. Even a casual glance revealed some troubling information. "...Mari you fool." Was all Neritha could say.

 

Mari: The redhead looked between the two and blinked. "...What?"

 

Elise: Elise sighed. "Well that is that I suppose." Elise snapped her fingers and both contracts vanished, filed away somewhere by Elise. "Welcome aboard Elise's Emporium." She said with a very broad smile, the same one Mari had seen just hours before when she had been a paying customer. "Not to worry, I have a full training program to make sure you both provide excellent customer service with a smile." The redhead said at length. She looked at Neri and the brown haired woman glowed for a moment before she was restored to her normal size. Mari however was left between the two towering giants. "Your training will be a little more indepth since you are big enough to handle actual being a shop representative." Elise said before looking at Mari below. "Fortunately we just have an opening with the masseuses that became available today, so you'll be placed there. Its fairly easy work and you are big enough that it will be very easy. Ah, I might also have you handle the shoe section of the shop some days as well, I've needed a good saleswoman and you have the personality for it I'd say." Elise said at length. It was very apparent after a few minutes, Mari wasn't being restored to her normal size.

 

Mari: Mari had the biggest smile as she saw her friend get returned to normal, Neri soon looming every bit as much of a goliath as Elise herself. It was most impressive, but Mari closed her eyes and eagerly awaited the moment she would be grown as well - A moment that never came. Mari waited and waited as Elise's booming voice explained the next steps, but when her eyes opened again she was still but a mere insect on the floor.

"Hey! What the heck! Stop messing around and return me to normal! What do you think you're doing?!" Mari was about to go on, but she was silenced by none other than the stomp of her own friend.

 

Neritha: "What's going on, Mari, is you've signed your rights away." Neritha boomed. She was a large woman even at the same size, but now she was positively gargantuan. Her dark skin was on full display with great curves that made her resemble a living, bountiful mountain than a person. Flawlessly rounded toes flexed within her sandal as Neri took a step forward, the ground quaking enough to force Mari onto her back. "I only skimmed, but your contract stated that to mitigate the costs of your stay your size has been revoked until your employment has ended. Barring any adjustments your bosses may wish to make. Which would of course mean Miss Elise and...Well...Me I suppose." She allowed herself a bit of a smile on that note. "I must admit, I'm feeling much better about my choice now that I see where you ended up. Thank you Elise." Her face was totally lost beyond her ample chest, Neri's voice seemingly coming from nowhere like a deity's.

"She always did have a problem with leaping without thinking." The dark-skinned woman remarked with a sigh. She lifted one of her feet up by its heel and shifted the dirty sole over Mari herself, lowering it ever so slowly so as to give the woman time to escape. Which she very narrowly did and the shockwave knocked her right into Elise's boot tip.

"The contracts are also final and non-negotiable. If you break it you break your employment and then...Well I believe our new boss said you'd make a good doll." Neri said at length with a shrug. A part of her felt bad, but ultimately it wasn't her problem.

 

Elise: Elise was actually about a head shorter than Neri at her full height but didn't seem to mind. She watched the smaller woman collide with her boot. "Ah, on that note I should show you where you'll both be staying. Its late so training can start tomorrow. I believe in hands on training." Elise said. The foot behind Mari shifted, massive toes flexing inside the boot as Elise bent over and started undoing her laces. She tugged her bare foot free from it and then reached down to pluck Mari up. "As stated in your contract you will be given a boot." Elise said simply as Mari tumbled down into the darkness of the boot. The redhead shook it slightly to get the thief to roll to the toe section before slowly slipping her foot back in. Pale flawless toes came for her tiny form, bowling her over as Elise forced Mari to lay under the row of her toes. The redhead then tightened and laced her boot back up. It was cramped, Mari unable to move at all, simply pinned under Elise's foot with any screams unable to be heard. Elise looked up at Neri and gestured up the stairs. "Funnily enough you are my only normal sized employee. Everyone takes the small route for some reason despite my efforts." Elise remarked as she walked, her toes mashing down upon Mari but not killing her. She felt every step Elise took, guiding her friend up the stairs. She opened the door to a very decently sized room. It had a nice Queen mattress, a closet, a window, a desk and all in all looked a step up from an inn room. "This'll be your room, Neri, also you can drop the Miss Elise, makes me sound old. Just Elise, or Eli if you prefer." She said with her broad smile.

 

Mari: Once Neri had effectively dumbed it down for her, Mari's visage went pale and she began to back away from the two titans. "T-That's not fair! You didn't mention anything about keeping me small! And living in a...Wait, boot?!" The tiny figure turned to run. It was just at two inches tall she was getting nowhere fast and Eli's fingers quite easily caught her. The gigantic redhead remained as casual and upfront as ever, lazily dropping Mari into the hot, humid realm of her boot. The damp insole made her retch and she managed to look up just in time to see Elise pull it away, Mari unable to even see her tormentor as she shook the boot. This sent Mari flying up into the finely woven leather and back down into the insole, rolling along until she was inside the little divot imprint of a toe. Only then did Elise seem to put it back on, and no amount of screams of panic would save Mari from her face.

Soft, yet powerful pale skin completely crushed the woman with what felt like enough pressure to kill, but it did not. All Mari could do was scream and decry how unfair it all was, earning little more than further steps and a mouthful of foot.

 

Neritha: Neri, meanwhile, despite watching her partner get so effectively dominated and degraded, had a content smile. "I won't lie, a part of me has wanted to do something like that for a while." She joked and proceeded to follow after Elise, quite happy she was the one walking and not in the boot. "Most people are shortsighted I find. They go for what seems like the easiest way but it very rarely is. That's as true in life as it is in thievery. You don't need to worry though. I'm also smart enough to know not to try and break my word." Things only got better when she was shown to her room.

"Thank you Eli. Likewise you can just call me Neri. And, if I may say, don't be afraid to call on my services to attend to other employees like you're attending Mari right now. As much as I might not like being put to work, while I'm here I may as well do my best no?" Dots were already beginning to connect in the dark-skinned woman's mind. Immortality. Free lodging. Meals. A nice room. Days off. And an entire staff the size of insects. Perhaps this wasn't so bad after all.

 

Disgraced Life by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

This is probably one of the older RP logs of ours. Context, this is set in a scifi setting in a nation ruled over by giants known as Caelestis. Serena (Asterisk's Character) is a Disgraced, essentially people from families brought low by the Sovereign of the nation. Elizabeth (Inwiththebooks Character) is a high noblewoman in the nation. Heather is also played by Inwiththebooks. Anyway, hope its enjoyed!

Part of Serena's training involved a psychological evaluation. Apparently the base doctor proper was still in transit so she was forced to recount to her Sergeant-Major the things she had experienced through her life. Likely, the very first thing that came to mind was her longest running Mistress, Elizabeth Von Yilse. Suddenly she was back all those years ago, like she had been ripped from the present and put inside her old body. A very battered and bruised body. She was starving. She hadn't been fed properly in three days, the only drink she'd had was sweat. She smelled positively awful and her skin was smudged with who only knew what. The 'room' she was in was dark, completely pitch black. There was sobbing in the darkness. Others like her. Other Disgraced. Women scorned for being born or related to a cursed line. Their sobbing only intensified as slowly but surely, there was a thudding in the distance, the ground beneath them starting to shake.

 

Serena:By simply closing her eyes Serena could remember it vividly. The pungent aroma of many people like herself. Where the closest thing any of them had to a bathe was when their Mistress spat upon them. Her body was in a constant state of numbness. To the point that within the darkness she wondered if her limbs were even still there. As one of the lowest of the low she trembled as the thudding began. Maybe it wouldn't be her this time. Maybe her Mistress would be merciful. Although she knew full well what a pointless line of thought that was. Her eyes watched the darkness. The sounds that were out of reach were the closest thing she had to friends to comfort her. Serena bit her lip to suppress her own sobs. She couldn't afford to waste what little fluids she had.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Light flooded the prison, bright, almost blinding light. Who knew how long they'd been in there. Filling the sky above was the gargantuan face of a blonde woman. She was massive, well over 1200 meters in height. Serena and the other Disgraced truly were ants to her. Elizabeth Von Istara, an Exalted Caelestis. Though, Serena only knew her as 'Mistress'. She had a pipe between her lips as her blue eyes noted a number of them were just waking up. She removed her pipe and idly started shaking out the ashes within upon the Disgraced in the wooden box. A number screamed and squeaked as the hot ashes rained from above, the pungent aroma of tobacco filling their prison. "This blend is more expensive than you all combined you know." The noblewoman mused as she idly plucked up one tiny slow riser and dropped her into the burning pipe. The screams from above were inhuman as the massive woman took a drag from it, a contemplative look upon her face as she burned the Disgraced woman alive with casual and frightening ease. "Not the worst smoke though." She mused, her eyes roving over each one in turn as the screaming inside her pipe slowly ended as she took another drag and exhaled the smoke that was all that remained of their friend upon them.

 

Serena:Serena cried out as the light filtered through. Her Mistress's radiance was too much to bear to gaze upon. Then came the embers. Her eyes went wide as she saw a Disgraced woman not even ten feet away from her have an ember a dozen times her size land into her, breaking upon impact and spreading its molten ashes all over the woman's body. Her screams were almost as loud as Elizabeth's breaths and that was truly saying something. Her eyes finally adjusting, Serena gasped as dozens of other embers were coming down raining hellfire. She willed her body to move, running desperately like a scurrying ant as more Disgraced were burned in agony. Somehow, some way she avoided being burned. Her eyes went up to her Mistress's parting lips as she breathed a massive cloud at them, forcing all the Disgraced into a coughing fit as the smoke burned through their cracking lungs. Serena herself fell to her knees she was coughing so badly, hand clutching her chest.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth snorted as she looked at the screaming and writhing creatures below. "Maybe next time you'll get up to greet your mistress." The woman stated. The shadow of her massive hand fell over the now hellish prison as her fingers selected Serena. She was grabbed by the arm and lifted up with zero concern for her comfort. Elizabeth dangled her over the open pipe. Below it was like hell itself, the heat blasting up enough to roast someone let alone the inferno below. Embers roared to life as Elizabeth inhaled, the heat increasing exponentially to unbearable levels. Likely she could spy the shriveled and crumpling corpse of her fellow Disgraced, becoming nothing more than ash. "Hmm..." She seemed to be considering the Disgraced tinged tobacco a little more closely, and likely that was all that was keeping Serena from becoming just another puff of smoke for her to enjoy.

 

Serena:P-OP "Aghhhhh!" Without even trying to Elizabeth had dislocated Serena's arm, forcing the woman into a fit of agonized screams. The bulk of which probably didn't even register of the burning embers of her Mistress's pipe. The two fingers held her like immovable walls, forcing even more cries as all Serena could do was kick her legs against the rising heat from the pipe below. The soles of her feet ached as they were idly burned. She knew from personal experience that third-degree burns on her feet were going to make things infinitely worse. "Mistress..." Like all the others the blonde began to cry. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She wailed pathetically and began to kiss the digits crushing her. Odds were her cries weren't even heard, and if they were then her Mistress most certainly did not care. But it was all she could do.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth wrinkled her nose. "Never mind, seems you lot can't even burn in a pleasing manner." The blonde stated. "Really, is there anything you all are good for?" She pondered aloud as she removed Serena from over the burning hot pipe. The woman was wearing a brilliant dress of the most recent Dominion style. Open toed heels were on vogue on Sicar currently so she tapped those upon a richly carpeted floor far below. The woman let Serena roll into the vast palm of her hand and idly reached down for a few more of her playthings. One slipped from her fingers and bounced upon the top of her ample breasts. Her blue eyes settled scornfully upon the stunned and dazed woman. "...Ew." With that she wiped her off her chest with the back of her free hand and sent her hurtling towards the floor below. The massive woman gave the dirt upon the floor no further thought as she died on impact. One of the maids would vacuum it up with the rest of the dirt and grime. With her toys in tow the woman started walking, her steps shaking those upon her open palm frequently.

 

Serena:"Thank you Mistress!" Having long since been broken and years away from being saved by Mira, Serena gleefully praised the towering Caelestis for deciding they were so insignificant they weren't worth burning. She fell to her knees on the woman's palm. "Praise be to the One Goddess for giving us this honor of serving your faithful emissaries." She mumbled the almost propagandic prayer under her breath as she had been taught, not even aware of what half of it meant before lolling her tongue out and degrading herself in Elizabeth's hand. Around her the few other Disgraced did similar things. praising this woman who belittled them like she was a God. Like it was her right. Because it was. They were dirt after all. Serena was hard at work licking one of the crevices of Elizabeth's palm. Her reverence for the woman was matched only by her hatred at what a vile, unworthy creature she was. Even so she clung to life she was so pathetic.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:The Von Istara didn't acknowledge the dirt currently smudging her hand with their filthy lips. It had been a long day at the Councilium today. The war had just ended so reconstruction was proving to be difficult. As the newest Minister of Finance her duties in that regard were plentiful. She needed to unwind after the constant meetings. Which was why the handful of people she'd "saved" and were giving her praise soon found gravity shift as her hand upended. The fell, long and fast through the air until splashing down into a fine ruby red liquid. The Caelestis settled back on a plush chair and idly sipped at her wine. Her lips parted, gallons upon gallons of the liquid rushing into her mouth. One unfortunate girl wasn't a fast enough swimmer and was swept up in the current, disappearing into her mouth. The flexing of Elizabeth's throat muscles a moment later told exactly what kind of journey she was making. The blonde pulled up a data slate in the other hand, kicking off her heels and propping her bare feet up on a cushioned stool. She was halfway through a rather tantalizing romance novel about an Exalted Caelestis and her Priestess lover and was just about to get to the first lewd bits. Missia Lotrice was a one genre writer but her romances were sublime. She took another idle sip as she read, already forgetting she'd added something extra to the wine.

 

Serena:From one hell to another. The torment truly never let up. One moment Serena was dutifully worshiping her Mistress and the next she was falling what seemed like a couple hundred feet. The air dropped over 20 degrees and was suddenly thick with some unbearable stench. As Serena landed her entire body screamed bloody murder, the alcohol in the wine setting every wound she had on fire. Not being a particularly good swimmer, Serena plummeted deeper than most. Which meant she was spared the struggle of fleeing to escape Elizabeth's massive lips. At least for now. However it did mean she had her own problem to content with, namely finding air. The wine was a rich brand that probably cost more than she did a million times over. To dirt such as her such a fine taste bordered on poison. Serena was crying in pain as the burning liquid filled her mouth and every cut she had, flailing blindly until through some miracle she broke the wine's surface. There wasn't even a moment to rest and catch her breath before Elizabeth went for another sip. The pink lips,softer than any pillow, came in close and parted to usher in a tsunami. Serena swam as fast as she physically could with her nonexistent strength, just barely surviving the idle sip.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth crossed her legs at her ankles as she continued her read, feeling some warmth gather between her legs as the author described in detail the pair of them making love upon a prison world, felons and such dying by the dozens in the throes of their lust. The woman licked her lips, catching one unfortunate woman that happened to get stuck upon the plush pillows of flesh upon her tongue and dragging her screaming into her mouth. She continued to drink as she read, idle sips here or there. Serena was forced to swim for her pitiful life more than once and watched as, one by one, her fellows were swallowed down by her mistress. By some miracle, she survived until she was the last person standing in a puddle in the glass. The noblewoman's blue eyes peered down and she dipped a finger in, Serena adhering to it nicely. She was brought to her eyes and examined. "Hmm... I think I recognize you. Still alive are you? Impressive, rather persistent dirt aren't you." The woman let out a rather unlady-like belch and blinked. "Excuse me, suppose that's what I get for drinking dirt with my wine." She set her data slate aside and patted her stomach. "Still, more where they came from. You know, I hear tell some circles breed your worthless kind. What a disgusting practice no? Actively polluting the galaxy with more of you filth. Practically a sin. Though, just you continuing to breath is a sin really."

 

Serena:In the end it was mere coincidence that Serena survived. A one in a million chance that she bore witness to her fellow Disgraced being eaten one by one save for her. If any still lived they were in an unimaginable hell being boiled alive in Elizabeth's stomach. All save for Serena, who was now stuck to the pad of her Mistress's pointer finger and brought before the eyes of the demi-god. Under the mighty gaze she broke instantly into a sniveling, groveling mess.. "S-Sorry Mistress." She moved to try and worship the woman but the wine had adhered her too well. Serena was trapped. Unable to do her duty and unable to look away from the eyes of this godly beauty. "Forgive me Mistress." She cried in despair. "I'm not worthy..."

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:"You aren't worthy indeed. Finally, dirt that understands its proper place." The Von Istara matriarch said. She leaned forward and idly flicked Serena down onto one of her heels below. The padding of the footwear was soft, which was why Serena didn't die on impact, though the impressions of her toes and sole had worn it a bit. "Hmm... do you know how much those shoes cost me, dirt?" It was clear Elizabeth didn't know Serena's name or care particularly what it was. "Around 70,000 credits. I wonder if you know how much your previous mistress pawned you off for? If I recall it was free since I won you in a bet. She didn't have cash on her so I graciously accepted dirt like you as payment. You've less than any monetary value. The expense of paying someone to wipe the stain you'd leave upon my floor would leave your non-existent soul indebted to me." Elizabeth tapped her chin idly as she picked up her data slate, flexing and curling her toes upon the cushion. "An interesting line of thought, that. I wonder where your souls went? Perhaps your owners get them? So I'd own you in life and death. After all, I'm certain the Goddess wouldn't want filth like you. She wouldn't even deign to spit on you."

 

Serena:Serena landed with what amounted to a series of cracks. Her frail bones threatening to break no doubt. Her Mistress's words stung down to her very core. Not because they were harsh, but because she found them to be true. She was a soulless monster worth less than a single credit. Even dirt had at least some value, and she was less than that. Just the fact Elizabeth was speaking to her directly was a privilege she didn't deserve to have. After slowly crawling up on all fours she spied her Mistress's toes before her, each one towering dozens of times her size. She gulped, making her way towards them. "Yes Mistress..." She sobbed, unsure if she was even heard. "You own me. Forever. I live to serve you, because you are kind enough to let me serve you." She came before the big toe, her lips already parting at her tongue slipping out to clean the sweaty skin. "I'm not worthy." She repeated, more certain now that she was basking in the presence of the dirt gracing the good woman's foot. "I don't even deserve to worship you. But you let me anyway. Thank you Mistress." Her words sounded more certain than anything she'd ever said. Serena believed all of it with every fiber of her being, crying not because she was miserable, but because she didn't feel she deserved even this. "Please forgive me Mistress!" She sobbed, licking away at the Caelestis's towering toe.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth didn't even look down as she replied to Serena. "No, you don't deserve this. You don't even deserve the gift of life. And you are not forgiven and never will be. Until I grow bored and decide to simply kill you for a passing amusement you're mine and will slave away until you are grey in the hair and your bones ache from age. Until you sight grows weary and your mortal face is beset by wrinkles. When you are all used up, I'll toss you aside like a used tampon for a younger slave that can serve me well. Maybe I'll leave you in a crowded street, so you can die under the uncaring steps of other Caelestis, never noticed. Your stain worn away by countless trampling feet. Maybe you'll feel each step in whatever pitiful afterlife you're allowed." Elizabeth said, her toes idly curling. They surged forward suddenly and Serena found herself trapped between them as her foot slipped fully back into her expensive heels. The pale digits towered above her pitiful little body. Elizabeth swung her leg over her other one and started bobbing her foot, shaking Serena in her prison of toe flesh. "I mean, look at yourself. Can you honestly say you were ever worth anything to anyone?"

 

Serena:"No..." The blonde replied meekly. Even now she didn't stop trying to pleasure the woman. Even though she could lick this one foot for months and likely still not be done. Even though she wasn't worthy enough to do so. She licked, tears streaming down her face. Who was she? Someone named her Serena once, but those people were dirt too. She was less than that. An existence that didn't deserve to be. Too pathetic to simply die like she needed to. Whereas her Mistress was perfect. Beautiful, elegant, chosen by the One Goddess herself to be something more. Compared to Serena Elizabeth was her God, and that was when it finally clicked. If she wasn't worthy enough for the One Goddess then who was her God? The answer had been in front of her all along. Something vaguely resembling peace finally filled her tearing eyes. The answer changed nothing, but for just a moment Serena felt...happy. She was sent flying against the toes time and time again, her body threatening to break with each impact but never fully committing. Ub the instances where she wasn't sent flying she worshiped. "Thank you Goddess." She praised, finally realizing what this woman was to her. Elizabeth was infallible, so all she could do was thank her for her kindness over and over again.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth curled her toes around Serena, the titanic digits threatening to crush her into a little smudge. She lived for the moments when they finally broke completely. She lifted her pipe to her lips and took a long drag as she finished the scene. The blonde felt a slight wetness between her legs that needed to be alleviated. The Exalted Caelestis stood and started walking. Serena adhered to the webbing between her toes, stuck there like literal dirt and among it. She walked back to her room and opened up her little box after she shucked off her dress to leave her standing in her bra and laced panties. She dumped out most of her disgraced collection and slipped her feet from her heels. She rang a little bell and a fifty meter tall Caelestis appeared. Judging from the collar, a house servant. She grabbed the woman in her other hand and idly laid out upon her bed. The Disgraced were sprinkled out over her massive body, some on her stomach, others upon her legs and a few on her breasts. The Caelestis servant was placed atop her stomach. "Listen here, dirt. You are to pay homage to every inch of my body. You shall do so until your arms wear out. Should you pass out from exhaustion or slack off... my servant will relieve you from your existence. Get to work." Her voice boomed, thundering out like that of a god compared to them.

 

Serena:Once Elizabeth was done moving Serena had found herself at the peak of the mountain that was her Goddess's upraised foot. At well over a hundred meters up from between her toes Serena could see the entirety of her Mistress spread before her. Perfection. That was the only way to describe her. Perfection that herself and the other Disgraced dared to defile with their existence. At the order they all hustled into action, leaving Serena alone to tend to the great blonde's feet. After giving a brief prayer to her Mistress for this blessing she went to it, reverent in her licking of the space between Elizabeth's toes. Similar actions happened throughout. Even if they weren't quite broken like Serena the Disgraced went to work. All of them sobbed and cried as they fell to their knees and did their best to register even the slightest of feelings from their Mistress. Those at her legs spread from the thighs all the way to her ankles, licking, massaging, and kissing accordingly. At her stomach was a similar situation with dozens more working under the watchful eye of the servant. One Disgraced in particular had made it her duty to clean Elizabeth's navel and descended into the hundred-foot deep pit to get to work. Then of course at Elizabeth's breasts the unworthy specks did their best with the supple, squishy skin they were given; a few even crawling into her bra to appease her sensitive spots. When all was said and done almost a hundred Disgraced were worshiping Elizabeth as a God. Hell, some even paid tribute to the servant. Mentally of course.

 

Heather:

The servant however found their work quite lacking, despite the fact they put their hearts and all into it. That, and Heather had possessed a rather shitty day all told. She'd arrived late after oversleeping, gotten yelled at by her boss and was threatened with her pay getting docked. As such the young maid sneered at the Disgraced trying to work upon Von Istara's flawless skin. "Dirt like you doesn't deserve this honor and yet you all squander it? Absolutely disgusting." Stocking clad feet chased around the 'slackers' and mercilessly ground them beneath abrasive fabric and soft skin. She was quite meticulous, pacing up and down the noblewoman's slim belly. Whenever someone's arms gave out from exhaustion they could only beg and plead with the maid as the shadow of her stocking clad foot rose over them and rubbed them out of existence. Eventually, her path led her to Elizabeth's foot. She climbed up to look between the noblewoman's toes and spied Serena hard at work. The servant, a mere maid, sneered down at her. "Put your whole body into it, dirt. Like this." Heather gripped Serena and promptly started rubbing her back and forth between Elizabeth's toes like an improvised cloth. What a way to relieve her shitty day, pushing around some Disgraced. In the distance a low moan was heard from Elizabeth.

 

Serena:While her peers were slowly slacking Serena had actually managed to keep up a fair pace. Thanks in no small part to her personal revelation. She found a degree of solace in her duties. Then a shadow cast over her and Serena looked up to see Heather watching from on high. "S-Sorry Mistress!" Even though she apologized it was too late to stop Heather from grabbing her and doing what she did. Serena's aches intensified as she was smothered by Elizabeth's foot and the overworked fingers of the maid. Even so, her tongue stayed out to clean whatever Heather rubbed her against. Like a sponge she was pressed against every facet of Elizabeth's toes, stripped of all decency and coated in the faint sweat and dirt that had gathered. Heather was a person so of course she knew better than dirt like Serena. The moan from Elizabeth clarified it. "Thank you Mistress!" She said to the maid during a moment between scrubs. "We have to work to make Goddess happy. Please go harder!" She asked, pleaded really. Serena took no pleasure in any of this, but it was Elizabeth's pleasure that mattered.

 

Heather:The maid lifted a brow at Serena actually begging to be used like this. "Well aren't you the little masochist? And I guess to a speck like you she is a Goddess." Heather noted as she did indeed scrub Serena harder against Elizabeth's skin. Eventually she took her with her once she left from between her toes. As she stepped across Elizabeth's leg, the maid didn't break stride or try to avoid those Disgraced in her path, crushing them under her stocking clad feet. She saw one woman in particular slumped over once she reached Elizabeth's stomach, unable to move from exhaustion. Heather had a wicked idea for her new toy and set Serena down. "That slacker offends the Goddess. Drag her to the Mistress's navel and throw her in there with the rest of the worthless lint." The maid commanded. Her stocking clad toes scrunched before Serena, blood still coating them. The other Disgraced tried to weakly crawl in fear but she was barely making any progress. "P-please... don't... w-we're both the s-same." The Disgraced begged Serena.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth spied the scene playing out and brought her hand under the cup of her lacy bra, crushing those that had been pleasing at her nipples as she gripped it between her fingers and bit her lower lip. Her breaths started to become a bit heavier, the rising and falling of her stomach shaking many of the workers. She bit her lower lip, watching Serena with barely disguised lust.

 

Serena:Serena eyed her fellow Disgraced sympathetically. "We have to please our betters." She stated plainly, thereby deciding the woman's fate. Compared to the woman Serena had much more energy. Something of a natural gift of hers, and a precursor to the great strength she would come to have in the future. For now however she was scrawny dirt, but dirt strong enough to grab the woman and drag her along. Elizabeth's navel was coming in close. A great chasm from which there was no escape. "P-Please! Serena!" The woman screamed in Serena's ear with her last bit of strength. Serena looked back at her with the eyes of a truly broken woman. "Dirt doesn't have a name." She stated flatly before tossing the woman into the pit. Without looking back she crawled to Heather and got on all fours. "Did I do good Mistress?" She asked, planting a kiss on the bloodied stockings before resuming licking Elizabeth.

 

Heather:Heather giggled at Serena's outright subservience, toes wriggling in appreciation from the kiss. "Indeed, you did very well. Tell ya what, I'll even ask the Mistress if you can eat my scraps after dinner tonight. I mean, you'll have to lick the blood off my stockings first but hey, its more than a nothing like you deserves." She noted. Her eyes trailed down to Serena'a panties and she stomped her foot near a group of Disgraced. "Get under there. Dying inside Lady Von Istara is a privilege." The Caelestis growled. The Disgraced sobbed as they were marched to their deaths in a musky, humid hell beneath Elizabeth's panties. Heather looked at Serena and smirked, idly flicking her over and under the blanket of fabric to the slight tuft of golden hair beneath. The air was thick and cloying with Elizabeth's scent and humid with her pleasure. The coughs and sobs and crying of her fellows were audible.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth let out an unrestrained moan as Serena tossed one of her fellows into her navel. Her hands caressed at her own body, crushing most of the Disgraced not inside of her panties. Her hand strayed downward towards the piece of fabric, fingers peeking under and looming over her prisoners like towering monoliths in their own rights.

 

Serena:She was praised! For the first time in Serena's pathetic life she had earned praise from an actual person for her efforts. If there was any doubt in her mind that she wasn't in the right for accepting Elizabeth as her God then it had all vanished right then. Reinvigorated by the offer of food after pleasing the Maid Mistress, Serena yelped as the toe she had kissed struck out at her and knocked her beyond the waistband of her Goddess. Serena rubbed her head, finding herself in a minuscule swathe of golden hair, even these nigh invisible hairs towered over her. All at once Serena realized where she was as the air hit her. Her God's scent. It was magnificent, enticing her towards the source like a mesmerized zombie. The building-sized fingers came in from behind, forcing Serena to pick up her pace if she wanted to worship Elizabeth properly; which she very much wanted. If she was to die for this then so be it.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Luck was with Serena as the fingers passed over her, grazing the hairs above her. Not so fortunate were those Disgraced already giving her tribute. Screams sounded out as the blonde's fingers rubbed at her opening, a moan escaping her lips as little red splotches now adorned the lips of her glistening womanhood. She pushed her panties down to her thighs and spied Serena and one other Disgraced remaining. They were all that were left of the ones she dumped upon her body. The blonde bit her lower lip as she used two fingers to spread her lips below. Her scent grew only more strong. "Only one of you will be leaving here alive to continue serving me. Push the spare into me, and one of you gets to live." She licked her lips as she ordered both to essentially fight to the death to get her off, blue eyes looking upon them in cruel glee.

 

Serena:Serena paused, locking eyes with the sole other survivor. The look they had was one and the same: resignation. Had they the choice they wouldn't have done what they were about to do, but of course, as dirt they had no such choice. Their God had decreed it so it must've been so. Thus, with the two Caelestis watching them like animals in a pen, they used the last bits of their strength to rush the other. Their battlefield was the vast expanse of shit between Elizabeth's lips and her lower hairs, less than half an inch to the woman. Serena pulled her fist back, somehow finding the strength to dish out the first blow and tackle the woman over. Some of Elizabeth's fluids had spread to the outer area and now coated the two as they wrestled to kill the other.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth felt like a Goddess as the pair pounded away at each other for her pleasure. She recognized Serena vaguely as that blonde she'd put between her toes a while back. Quite the survivor for a speck. The Von Istara wondered if she'd survive this. Then again, it didn't really matter to her. They were nothing to her. Her arousal grew and grew as she watched them fight, the power trip one of her more intoxicating ones. "Better hurry up... or I'll knock both of you inside of me at this rate..." She moaned.

 

Serena:The fight was very much not a pretty one. With neither Disgraced having any degree of formal training in fighting their fight very quickly devolved into pure violence. Biting, clawing, hair-pulling, nothing was off the table. Their Mistress's musky fluids made movements difficult and half the time they had to fight just to avoid getting stuck to her immaculate skin. Of course, considering who was retelling this story, the victor was obvious. Eventually Serena managed to muster enough strength to break the other Disgraced's arm. A sicking crack filled their senses followed by non stop screaming. Serena had won, and now it was time to claim her prize. Grabbing the woman by her broken arm's wrist, Serena dragged her to Elizabeth's most sensitive spot. The scent of her arousal was thick enough to cut with a blade, and from where she was Serena could see a town's worth of bubbling liquid hundreds of feet below. With one final heave she tossed the woman inside, watching her land into their God's love juices with a final splash. She surfaced soon after, screaming as Serena weakly made her way away from Elizabeth's lower lips. "It is done Goddess..." Serena panted, falling onto her knees in front of Heather from exhaustion.

 

Elizabeth Von Istara IV:Elizabeth's fingers wasted no time rubbing at herself as she watched Serena arise victorious before pushing up into herself a moment later. The lewd fate of the woman that fell within her was sealed as Elizabeth got herself off. Her eyes widened as a jolt shot through her, rocking her body with an explosive climax. In the end she sighed and withdrew her soiled hand, wiping at the fluids, and the other woman's remains away with a cloth. She looked down at not Serena but Heather. "Your service was adequate. You are permitted to take her for two days. I will want her back, but should she perish it is no concern. She is just dirt after all." The Von Istara stated.

 

Heather:Heather bowed her head to Elizabeth. "Thank you mistress, you are most generous." She stated before grabbing Serena. She had a rather amused smirk on her face. "Hear that, dirt? Your mine. Maybe if you amuse me, you might get back to the Mistress in one piece." The maid snickered as she idly removed her stocking. She dropped Serena into the bloodstained fabric before sliding her foot back into it. When she was set down upon the ground by Elizabeth she set her feet back in her shoes and with that was off. No one knew over a hundred beings had perished here. Even if they did, no one would care. They weren't people after all. Well, no one at the time. As Serena recounted it to Misaka, the Sergeant-Major looked positively ill. And that was but one day in Serena's hellish life.

Black Silver III by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Another little misadventure of Annalisa and Jezebel. As ever, Inwiththebooks plays Annalisa and Jezebel is played by Asterisk.

Annalisa:Jez and Anna were a pair that traveled far and wide many times over the years. As Giants, they measured their lives in decades and centuries and while they might well frequent one place for a bit it was inevitable they moved on. Word had reached Anna of giant ruins under a mountain and her eyes lit up as the secrets of eons past were certainly a fetish for the sorceress. She flicked her finger and a stream of water trickled from her finger, splashing down upon the floor below and washing away the goblins that had been standing in the way. It was akin to watching a woman use a garden hose to clear away ants and took about as much effort. "We should be getting close to the vault. Now when we get there, don't touch the door. I'll have to inspect it for any magical traps. Unless you want me to carry around a pouch of your ashes anyway." Anna remarked to her fellow giant.

 

Jezebel:It felt like she and Annalisa had only been together for a short while even if the true timespan could be measured in many years. They were a unit, each half complimenting the other well. Often times it was Annalisa's whims that guided their path and today was no different, Jezebel exploring the dank cavernous ruins without much concern. Ancient traps sprung to life as her foot triggered a dozen pressure plates at once - A pity the traps were clearly designed for someone vastly shorter than she was. Arrowheads and spears poked the sides of her boots harmlessly and snapped with her next step.

 

"Yes yes, you act as though I don't know how to treat magic. Lest I remind you about that spellbook incident of yours?" She fired a playful smirk at the Sorceress and took point, holding her sword ahead of her like a cane. She poked at the dirt up ahead before proceeding, quite careful despite her carefree demeanor. "So far about a fifty fifty on traps for giants and traps for humans. Whatever's down here they sure didn't want folks finding it." She commented. "What do you think it is? Gold? Art?" She had her own sort of one track mind after all.

 

Annalisa:Anna rolled her eyes. "How was I supposed to know it would trap me inside of it. And I didn't appreciate you adding those corrections about what I was wearing." Anna frowned as she recalled that particular fiasco. Said spellbook was currently buried in the bottom of one of her chests in a distant tower very firmly. Whatever the case she watched some traps come to life and fail to do much of anything to Jez. Anna flicked her finger and a wave of purple energy illuminated where there were some magical traps on the ground so the woman could step around them. "Supposedly the skull of a powerful giant arch mage in the old days rests here. Such an artifact would be quite valuable. And I'm sure there are some trinkets that will be of interest to you as well. Gold and gems and whatever else you would fill your bathtub with given half a chance. Truly, you should have been born a dragon with your bent toward gaudy things." Annalisa remarked. Eventually they reached a massive round door with a complex locking mechanism. Anna scratched her chin and leaned in, examining it with a keen eye for magical detail. "Lets see... according to this, the lock will come undone when a worth blade is sheathed inside..." She was looking over the writing and indeed there was a slot that would have fit a sword on the door.

 

Jezebel:"Hey, don't talk about yourself like that." Jez remarked with a grin. "I happen to quite like your fashion sense. Certainly beats ancient skulls for company at the very least." Ah well, whatever. The ashen-haired giant shrugged her shoulders and carried on, sidestepping a pressure plate clearly meant for a giant trap. She didn't much care for all this magic nonsense, but it made Anna happy and a happy Anna was a happy Jezebel. Before long as they reached the door Jez inspected the slot on the door, using her own eyes to deduce what Annalisa read aloud. The inscription made her frown and look to Anna thoughtfully.

 

"A worthy blade huh? That could be just about anything. Odds are it's trapped too." Still, she knew exactly what her lover wanted and reached for the massive hilt over her shoulder. "Just be ready to yank me out when the trap goes off; and kiss any booboos I get."

 

One golden-eyed wink later and the mercenary lifted her sword to the slot, skillfully sliding it in.

 

Annalisa:"Er, wait I think-" And then Jez was gone. She felt a jolt go through her body and then the next minute she was in a dark cavern of sorts. There was the slightest of salty scents in the air and there was a residual warmth lingering there. She had shrank down inside of one of her own boots, her clothes having fallen in a rather loose and messy pile around them. "-That we should enchant your sword first." She finished, her voice echoing from outside the cavern of Jez's boot. She could feel the ground shake beyond as the boot as Anna walked over to the pile of clothes and idly toed at it with her sandal. "Maybe let me finish reading next time yes? It said a worthy blade is sheathed inside when touched by the arcane. You better not have disintegrated." Anna said as she picked up Jez's shirt and found nothing in there. She shifted her foot and sent the boot Jez was inside falling onto its side while she looked through her companion's clothes. She lifted up a pair of panties and held them on the end of her finger, a squirming form inside. Peering down it was... not Jez. Instead it was some farm girl her fellow had probably tossed in there before coming here. Anna rolled her eyes and flicked the tiny thing over her shoulder as she continued inspecting where Jez had vanished.

 

Jezebel:Let it not be said Jezebel couldn't also be a victim of her own confidence at times. This was a perfect instance of that. One moment she was there, looking Annalisa in the eye, and the next everything spun around her and she was elsewhere. A naked thing landing upon a faintly damp, warm surface with a grunt. "Where...?" She didn't need to go on, Annalisa's rumbling voice far above and beyond spelling everything out quite nicely.

 

"O-Oh..." The woman muttered as it all dawned on her. The walls of her own boots rose for over a dozen feet around her, her one way out an opening far above. Through it she could see the roof of the cavern, and soon Annalisa's towering form. She didn't seem to particularly think Jez had died, but the challenge was in trying to get her attention. Jezebel cried out, but between the boot muffling her cries and Anna being quite large it amounted to little. It was only thanks to a careless fidget on Anna's part that the boot toppled over like a crumbling tower and the human-sized giant rolled out onto the gravelly floor.

 

"Ugh..." She rubbed at her head and looked up just in time to see the farm girl crashing to the gloor in a broken mess. It was...a bit different at this size. "D...Down here Anna!" Jezebel called as she climbed to her feet. She would've gotten closer but ah...Nice as Anna's feet were it seemed unwise to go within range of them. The woman jumped up and down, waving her arms.

 

Annalisa:Annalisa fortunately was looking for Jez and she thus noted a tiny pale figure below on the floor nearby. She turned and squatted down, her sandal clad feet slamming down on either side of the human sized giant. She loomed on high over the silver haired woman and gazed down at her long over her body. "So that's what it did huh?" She boomed as she looked at her fellow- former fellow giant and smirked. "Have to add listening to your list of skills that need some work." She remarked as she turned her eye over the door that was indeed now cracked open. She reached down and plucked Jez up and picked up one of the woman's boots before dropping Jez inside casually. "Stay put in there for a moment, I'm going to check inside." She said as she walked off and let Jez enjoy the experience of being a smol in her own boot for a moment. Annalisa for her part looked around the vault and found a good bit of gold and indeed the artifact she was looking for. She took her sweet time tossing it all into a bag of holding before returning for Jez and lifting up the boot, holding it up on its side and her eye filling all of what Jez could see. "And now I've got to figure out how to counter curse you. You're incredibly lucky you're good at warming my bed. Well, at the moment you'd probably struggle to warm a toe." She snorted.

 

Jezebel:"Ha. Ha. Laugh it up big girl." Jezebel pouted, only jumping slightly when Anna's feet crashed nearby. That would take some getting used to. As would craning her neck just to meet the dark-haired woman's eyes. If was...different seeing a giant from a small perspective. Everything about Annalisa was overwhelming and powerful. From the toes as large as a person to a voice reverberating in the heavens. She was magnificent. A true beauty that brought butterflies to Jez's stomach...And maybe wanna run. Just a bit.

 

Not that she had the chance. In a move too rightfully quick for something that big, Annalisa swept the shrunken giant in her hand and dropped her, Jez landing back in her boot with a grunt. Once again she was trapped as Anna's steps echoed further and further away. "Well, at least she found me." She sighed and waited. Now she was firmly on Anna's time table, and her sweetheart was nothing if not thorough. Jezebel relaxed in the imprint of her own sole before shooting to her feet when the booming steps returned. Her world turned on its side and she fell into the rough surface of her own heel, groaning as a beautiful and very large eye filled the opening. Amusement. Affection. Annoyance. All feelings present in that gaze.

 

"I'm nothing if not attentive." Jez managed a joke in spite of all that, weakly climbing to her feet. "This size isn't for me, but I'm not one to argue about the lovely view."

 

Annalisa:Annalisa chuckled as she turned the boot more and more and created and incline. A very steep incline Jez would start to fall down if she didn't hold onto something. Annalisa smacked the sole of the boot a few times like one might when forcing out dirt and Jez was dislodged and sent falling long and hard until she landed on a surface that was unnaturally soft. The pale flesh of the top of one of Anna's breasts stretched all around her as Anna opened a portal and tossed all of Jez's giant sized equipment into it. "Ahhh... this takes me back a bit. Remember when we first met, the group we were running with then? Poor Scarlet. Made a rather pretty necklace at least." The dark haired sorceress remarked as she started walking and Jez had to either hold on or fall, either down the front of her chest or into the valley between the two generous mounds. Mounds she normally was able to grip with both hands. "Size isn't for you huh? Prefer something smaller maybe?" There was a teasing lilt to the dark haired woman's voice. "Ah well, worse comes to worse there is an opening in my panties you can fill if you beg hard enough. I've it on good authority you're well suited to that." The sorceress remarked as she continued to walk her way back the way they came, making no effort to ensure Jez had a stable platform.

 

Jezebel:Confidence was a look that suited Annalisa tremendously. It was part of why Jez was attracted to her in the first place. The taciturn sorceress who had little time for others. It took quite a lot of work to thaw the ice queen and not once had Jezebel regretted it. That was both to her advantage and detriment now, as Annalisa was more than happy to have her fun with her. Jez was normally so casual and composed, but now was on the back foot as she landed atop one of the pale breasts of the giant. The skin sank beneath her with barely any tension and she let out a deep breath.

 

"Hope they're doing alright yeah." She nodded, about to say more when Anna began walking. Instead of words, Jez let out frantic cries as the jiggling skin bounced and heaved, tossing her around while the woman fought for purchase. Unfortunately there wasn't much in the way of cloth on hand. So her hands mostly dug into Annalisa's skin, undoubtedly to the giant's pleasure.

 

"Very funny Anna!" Her protests rang as little more than errant squeaks in the giant's ear as the next step tossed Jez to the base of her neck. In a bit to save herself the woman grabbed Anna's joker and danged off the precipice, the valley of Anna's cleavage yawning down below.

 

"I remember it wasn't too long ago you wouldn't have enjoyed yourself like this with me. Nice to see you care!" She joked with a nervous laugh. "Though uh...I think we both agree same size is for the best. Now mind giving me a hand?"

 

Annalisa:"Do we both agree?" She asked with amusement lacing her tone. She took another step, shaking Jez and her grip as the giant moved. Anna was simply walking and it was enough that the smaller woman was having to frantically fight to not fall away. "We crossed that threshold a while ago, Jez dear. I wouldn't follow you on your mercenary outings if you were just anyone you know. Though I seem to recall a remark you made earlier. A little joke, what was it..." Anna mused as she started walking up a set of stairs, the impact of her steps making it harder and harder for Jez to hold on to the choker keeping her from the depths. "Ah, yes. I made a remark of your gaudy preferences and you informed me I shouldn't talk so badly about myself. Now I'm sure you wouldn't ever be implying I'm some gaudy possession of yours now would you? Surely not." Annalisa asked as she reached the top. As she did she noted some humans had entered the place, crypt hunters probably following after them in hopes of landing a big find. She looked out over the small group as she licked her lips. She leaned down, Jez forced to hold on for dear life as she plucked up a couple of them, some warrior and a roguish looking woman. "Well you all certainly picked a fortunate time to come though. Was a long delve and I skipped breakfast." She chuckled as Jez got a very good look as the dark haired woman lifted the rogue up to her perfect full lips, her pink tongue dragging across them. The woman started screaming incoherently before Anna tossed her in. Jez could hear the noises above as the sorceress tasted her morsel and tossed her around her mouth before swallowing her whole. Something Jez had probably done too many times to count as well. Now she could hear the muffled wails of the woman behind Anna's throat as she slid down, down, and further down. "Not bad." She mused. Her eyes turned down as she noted a little light show below. A priestess and mage were firing off their spells. A fireball exploded like a little sparkler against her toes, the woman idly drumming them along her sandal. "Wait your turn." She said of the two before looking at the warrior in her other hand. She smirked as the strong warrior struggled and fought and pounded at the pale soft fingers of Jez's lover, the Giant vastly beyond his power. "Last time I ate armor, it gave me some stomach aches." She said as she took a dark fingernail, slowly starting to peel away at the imagined defenses of the warrior. All before Jez's eyes, all while she watched dangling from her choker. Watched the effortless strength Annalisa displayed over these beings that were what Jez's current scale was.

 

Jezebel:Jezebel's grip was threatening to fail her with each step Annalisa made. Her fingers struggled against the smooth golden surface with only the pale silk canyon below as her cushion should she fall. Normally Jez was all about banter, but in this situation it was Anna who had all the power. Not unlike their many games over the years; just this wasn't a mere game. At least, to Jezebel it wasn't. "O-Of course not. We both know who's in charge here." She laughed hesitantly, seemingly spared for the time being as new humans caught Anna's eye. When the giant bent over Jez dangled dangerously over the open stone. Her legs kicked at the air as she began praying real hard that her grip wouldn't fail.

 

For now it didn't at least, and she got to watch as Annalisa did her thing. The giant was in her natural element. Powerful and brimming with confidence as she enjoyed a morsel; and...perhaps putting on a bit of a show for Jez. It was stunning and oh so very terrifying. A group Jez wouldn't have been able to handle on her own were mere fodder to the giant. The attacks failed to harm Anna's toes and the Knight's armor was peeled away like wrappings over a sweet treat. Jez was transfixed and unable to look away. This was their lives. Every day they did this. She had just never seen it from the other side before.

 

What snapped her out of it was the sliding gold against her fingertips. The woman blinked and looked up as her clammy hands began to finally fail her. "Ah-Anna please. Sweetie? I could use a bit of help down here. Hunnycakes? Muffin? HELP!" Of course even if Anna were so inclined to do anything her hands were a bit full at the moment. Besides, while it looked to Jezebel like a menacing pitfall into a fleshy canyon.

 

To Annalisa it was a few inches. And so Jez fell, the voluptuous bosom of her lover more than happy to swallow her in its mighty embrace once again.

 

Annalisa:Anna very much heard Jez and rolled her eyes. "With how much you bury your head between them I'd think you'd be overjoyed." She remarked as Jez fell away and was smothered between the breasts of the sorceress. Anna for her part finished peeling the squirming knight from his armor and tossed him into her mouth, her teeth swiftly starting to chew, munching and crunching at his bones. The casters below at her feet were running low on spells and so Anna finally gave them her attention. "That it then?" She asked with a lifted brow. They had tossed all of their spells at her, used every ounce of their magic and it had done little more than perhaps smudge a sandal with soot. "My turn then." She lifted a finger up and pointed it at the mage. There was a glow as a low level magic missile shot from her finger. Little more than a cantrip really. And as soon as it struck the mage they were completely vaporized from existence in a burst of brilliant purple light. The priestess fell over, looking up at Anna in naked terror. "Tsk. Thought he could survive that one. Either I'm too strong or you're all just too weak." She shrugged, not really caring which it was. She started walking forward again. Her sandal rose up over the priestess in her step, the woman trying to scramble and crawl away. In the end she was swallowed up under the shadow of her step and crushed in a single motion. Anna didn't even break stride, simply stepping off where she had crushed her and continuing on her way. Now Jez was somewhat in luck. There was a safety net below her as she was being pushed and shoved and squeezed between the massive breasts of the sorceress. Anna wore a rather skin tight nylon material that covered a good part of her body. So even as she slid down and was mauled by the pair of mounds on either side of her, all that would happen would she'd be caught under that material. Trapped in the skintight fabric. "Also, walking in here with some farm girl already between your legs, tsk. Can't wait for us to finish up? Have to get some fun in while we're traveling? So greedy." Anna chuckled as she walked.

 

Jezebel:Jez wasn't exactly privy to all that was going on outside considering where she was. Annalisa's bosom completely blocked her view of almost everything directly ahead. Every breath heaved her breasts and pressed them idly into Jez's minuscule figure with no chance of pushing them away. Even as she tried and squirmed, Jez's body only squished into whatever she was forced against. A soft, but unyielding embrace from which there was no escape. Annalisa held a casual exterior, but there was no hiding the thrilled heartrate humming just beneath her skin.

Well at least even shrunken I still got it. Jez thought wryly. Moments before the mounds pressed in again and she slid further down Anna's body. Now there was nothing to stop her descent. 

 

Each step sent Jezebel further and further below. Until...her feet actually found something to stand on: the golden band surrounding the giant's upper ribs. It served as something of a partition for the nylon fabric and exposed skin, and now Jez stood precariously on it. To fall forward would be to fall quite a ways, and to fall back would leave her trapped against Anna's body. Jez gripped one of the breasts surrounding her and gulped, looking a bit disheveled after all that.

 

"A little something to tide me over, and like you have any room to talk! Is a shoulder really so much to ask for? I...who...whoa...!" She very nearly fell there, the woman leaning back into Anna's body to rebalance herself. "Alright alright! You made your point. Mind helping a girl out? At this rate I'm gonna fall right between your legs!"

 

Annalisa:"Hmm? Oh so you don't want that then?" Anna asked as she stopped moving finally. "What a shame, was going to give you a nice closeup. But well, if you're worried about falling lets get you somewhere a little more secure then." She snapped her fingers and Jez felt a thin energy surround her. A barrier of sorts that turned invisible the second after it appeared. She reached down and plucked Jez up and seated herself down against one of the temple walls. The dark haired sorceress kicked off one of her sandals and pulled her foot in and smirked. The sorceress wore black stirrups on her feet and they were always pulled rather snug and bound in place by a nice little golden toe ring. Anna idly pulled at some of the fabric covering the bottom of her foot and brought Jez down inside, snapping it shut and forcing Jez against the soft flesh. She flexed and curled her toes, arching her foot back and causing the fabric to push Jez into the soft doughy flesh even more firmly. "There, nice and snug. No worries about falling now, right?" Anna chuckled as she stood up and slipped her sandal back one and resumed walking her way out of the place, not particularly bothering to soften her steps for Jez's sake. The dark haired sorceress had a flush over her cheeks with no one around to see it and indeed was heavily enjoying herself. Heat pooled between her legs and she felt a pang of annoyance she had crushed all those adventurers. One between her legs would have been delightful.

 

Jezebel:Jezebel, perhaps a bit foolishly, felt relieved as she was saved from falling into Annalisa's outfit. A part of her wasn't against the idea. Just...Not at the moment. Not like this. She relaxed against her lover's thick fingers and wrapped her arms around one, breathing out nice and easy. Until she saw where she was heading.

 

"Anna? Not funny Anna! C'mon don't you think that's- Anna! okay okay I can do between your legs! Come on girl work with me! Don't you-" Her bargaining grew increasingly frantic - As did her squirms - Until Annalisa silenced her. Now all that rang were the muffled noises from the underside of her foot; and even those stopped as she flexed her foot. The fabric went taut and forced Jezebel firmly against the sorceress's soft, pale sole. The skin completely swallowed Jezebel and pressed her into it, her breaths frantic and short as any attempts to escape only served to pleasure Annalisa more. Thanks to Annalisa's spells she was ultimately fine, but tell that to the one getting stepped on.

 

When the giant stood once again and her full weight settled onto Jez she felt the pressure of a building focused almost entirely on her. She let out a gasp as her body nearly flattened, then she was along for the ride as each step lifted the foot and slammed it back down. Over. And over again.

 

Though it would've been a lie if there wasn't some part of Jez that was enjoying this as well. Were it any other giant it would've been horrifying. For all her protests though, a bit of heat pooled between her legs as well. In spite of herself.

 

Annalisa:Anna rounded a corner and reached something that would have probably paled Jez to see it. A massive set of stairs that led out of here. The sorceress curled her toes in delight and lifted her leg up and stepped on the first stair and smashed into Jez. She chuckled. "I believe I complained about the stairs down into here and you told me... ah what was it. Work out more?" Anna chuckled. She knew using the word stairs would give Jez exactly an idea where they were and what the next ten minutes had in store for her as Anna started walking and ascending up. She was not gentle, stepping on Jez hard with ever step. Grinding it in. It went on and on and on and Anna indeed rolled her eyes at whoever designed this place. At last she stepped outside the entrance and let out a sigh as she stretched up high. "Mmmnnn! Finally out of there. Now where was our camp again? Oh right." A sadistic lilt entered Anna's voice. "Down at the base of the mountain. Well, we'd better get moving. Daylight wasting." Anna laughed as she started walking down the mountain path, A long and painful journey to be sure.

 

Jezebel:There was a special sort of colorful series of explicatives that escaped Jezebel's mouth once she heard the word 'stairs'. Not that Annalisa would've heard them anyway. Besides, a curl of the woman's toes and the skin of her foot gagged Jez quite effectively, the woman squirming with each and every prolonged step. Given the nature of the curse and the measures it would take to counter it, it was likely she would be like this for a few days. Days completely at the whimsy of her gigantic and quite vindictive lover. Jez let out something between an aroused moan and a despondent groan as the foot fell on her once more. They would undoubtedly be exploring this new size dynamic thoroughly.

 

Theirs was a give and take relationship after all. You won some days and lose some; and today Jezebel absolutely lost.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10068