- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you don't want anything too spoilery, skip to the next chapter, the real chapter 1. 

If you're fans of the Escape series by me, this story is a reboot of sorts. The final reboot. If it fails, then that's it for the series. I got stuck for years. I intended for Jessica and Jack to have a daughter, named Jade. Hence the name of the story, Jade. 

Jade's a giantess like her mother, and the intended lead of what was supposed to be the fourth story in my series but writer's block and an inability to solve it led me to reboot it again. This isn't going to be a short story but I'll be doing it one arc at a time, see where it leads me. 

The arcs won't be equal in length so it's possible for one arc to be only two to three chapters and another to last ten chapters. It could happen, I am not saying it will but that is something you can expect. 


You may see familiar characters from the Escape series but their characters and their arcs might be very different from what you originally knew. Now I need to hit the five hundred word limit to let this chapter, so I'm just going to rattle on. 

To the people who've asked me for when I'd update the story, thank you for asking. I am touched you contacted me to ask, left reviews asking for an update. It really kept me going and made me want to fix my writer's block but sadly that path is closed. So I'm here, trying again. Maybe this'll work. The ideas I tried to use originally were too complex for me, so perhaps it's best I chose something simpler like in Downtrodden to do. Write stuff I know. Even if that stuff contains giant women.


It's good advice and I realise I've changed too. Writing long stories is not as easy as it used to be hence the arcs, my way of splitting up a long story. Break it down into something manageable. Good planning and all, I hope it works. I hope you enjoy it. 

I think the only reason I got this published now is because inspiration hit me. Maybe the writer's block is a way for my brain to tell me what I need to write. Which is Jade's story, the story of a teenager giantess in college. We'll see.  It should be good. But I'll leave that to you, the reader to judge. If you like it, leave a review. If you don't, you can leave a review telling me in a civil way what I could do better with. 

Reviews do help me, it's a form of motivation. Allows me and my fellow writers to know people do care about my story. Sometimes the motivation is getting the idea out of my head and onto a piece of paper. So  it doesn't keep sticking in your head.That's why I wrote The Escape in the first place. That's what eventually led to Downtrodden and now Jade. Alright this should be enough rambling for now. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

The story starts after this.