- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Original Story in Japanese by 牧浦さん (Makiura)

http://gs-uploader.jinja-modoki.com/upld-index.php?uname=mkur

Good work, Hero-sama.
You exterminated the monster hordes, and secured world peace today as well.
Healing—? But you have nary a scratch on you—. As expected of Hero-sama.
Lilith-chan? She's already fast asleep. Fufun.
She was quite the hard worker, wasn't she? Yep. Despite being a girl that's barely past puberty.

Ahh. Wait. Where are you touching?
Since you didn't have time to play with any girls today, your desires aren't satisfied?
Eh, since you can't tell whether or not I have anything, it's the same as not touching?
Hero-sama, sometimes you make the most outlandish of excuses.
Ahh, hey, my back's also off limits. You're gonna bend my wings.

Indeed, I'm a fairy, so I'm no bigger than the size of the palm of Hero-sama's hand.
So, my boobs are also big enough that they can be pinched by Hero-sama's fingers.

Eh? Even if we're the same size, that doesn't change the fact I'm as flat as a pancake?
......

Ei.

You wanna know what magic I cast just now?
You're pretty careless to not have any resistances, aren't you~?
That was 'Death Spell' just now, so you're really gonna get it, Hero-sama?

Ah, are you getting dizzy?
Fufuh.
The room looks like it's growing?
Nope—.
Hero-sama's shrinking, see?

Look. I went from the size that can fit in the palm of your hand to big enough you cannot hold me with both hands, see?
You're already about as tall as Lilith-chan.
Wanna hug her? Fufufu.

Ah, the pace of your shrinking is quicker than I thought?
Oopsie-daisy, ohh. You're still kinda heavy.
There. Welcome to the top of the desk.

Ah, Lilith-chan woke up.
Look, look. This is Hero-sama. He's as small as I am, see?
Yes, yes. I'll bring him to the palm of Lilith-chan's hand.

How is it? Lilith-chan's palm is soft and comfy, right?
You couldn't experience it unless you're at this size.
That's right—. Hero-sama already shrank to the same size as me.
How is it? How does it feel being around the size of a Mouse-san while being carried in the palm of a young girl as she looks at you intently?

Hm? What's wrong? You're bent over and shaking.
Lilith-chan is lifting you up in her palm, so you're level with her face now is all?
Ah, I see—. This kinda thing is a first for Hero-sama.
The height of Lilith-chan's face is way taller than the roof of a small building to you.
If Lilith-chan were to turn her palm upside down, Hero-sama would plummet headlong down to the ground.

It's OK, it's OK. Don't be scared. Lilith-chan would never do such a thing, you know?
Come on. I'll give you a hug. Hug~.

Huh?
Hero-sama's getting big?
I see—. Being hugged by me is exciting you.
You must've felt my boobs that you were mocking for being flat as a pancake, huh?
Well, I guess that's true. I am a young girl in light clothing.
You'll reflect on saying I'm as flat as a pancake? Right?

Ufufu. Well then, shall I undress you? Or would you rather be undressed by Lilith-chan?
Lilith-chan is quite fond of playing with dolls, huh?
Look. Don't hold back. Give in and let us take it all off—.
There, completely naked.
Lilith-chan also wants to see it, you know?
Come on—, don't hide it.

Huh? Huh, huh?
Your penis is getting bigger—?
You're getting excited from being carried in the palm of a small girl, and having her stare at you.
Well, even if it gets bigger, it's still nothing compared to Lilith-chan's fingers—.

Hm—? What's the matter, why're you making that face?
I'm growing again? Making that same joke a second time—.
What, you thought your shrinking was gonna end here?
Well, try and stand up. Be careful!
Look, you're already no taller than my hips. The size of a small fairy, or a fairy child even!
Can you see Lilith-chan's fingers? Even if you stretch, you're already shorter than the size of a girl's pinky finger!

Ah, you can't—, Lilith-chan. Don't just suddenly reach out with your finger to touch him.
You made Tiny-kun scared and hide behind my back.
Lilith-chan's fingers are very big. For Tiny-kun who became bug-sized, they're like pillars.

Fufuh, furthermore, you're clinging to my legs.
You're really becoming very much like a child. I feel something motherly welling up within me.
Wanna call me mama?

Oh, while I was talking, you're still shrinking, aren't you?
You were as tall as my hips, but now you cannot hope to reach my knees, about as high as my heels......
Oopsie-daisy.
Aha! I can carry you in the palm of my hand.

Look—. Lilith-chan. The small thing that's about the size of a bunny's dropping that I'm holding in my hand is Hero-kun.
Do you understand? Chibi Bug-kun.
You're being held in the hand of a fairy that's being carried in the hand of a small girl.
If I'm a giant to you, that makes Lilith-chan a colossal titan!

Chibi Bug-kun, make sure you hold onto my finger, OK? It's very windy, you know?
Lilith-chan's sighing while curiously looking at you. See?
You're the size of an Ant-san, and if you were to get blown away now, no one will ever find you, you know—?
If that doesn't happen, maybe you'll get sucked away instead.
If you're lucky, you'll find yourself stuck to those soft and pudgy lips, but......
If that doesn't happen, you'll become growing Lilith-chan's meal.

Eh? What are you saying? Chibi Bug-kun's voice is too small, I can no longer hear you—. Way too small.
I had you there. I was only kidding. You wanna return to normal? No way—. Don't you wanna have more fun?
Well, you're really about to fall down. Shall I put you somewhere safe?

In any case, I'll put you on the ground. Well, by ground, I mean the palm of Lilith-chan's hand.
I guess the swells of her palm already look like rolling hills to Chibi Bug-kun?
Lilith-chan is also getting excited, she's getting a bit sweaty.
Each and every one of her fingers must be like giant towers to you?
It looks like her nails are spacious enough to make a room for you? Wanna try riding in them?

OK, I'm spreading my legs. Kyaa, how embarrassing—.
Aha, your penis got bigger.
Are you getting aroused by the smooth, plump pussy of a fairy?
Being as small as a poppy seed and looking at a fairy's pussy that's bigger than you are must be exciting.
Gee, even if you change back after this, you won't be able to have satisfying sex with a normal woman.
How tragic—. Poor thing—.

Come on, I'll pinch you between my fingers, and carry you, Chibi Bug-kun.
Say, you wanna squish against my pussy?
Ah, that's my bean. You're already smaller than my bean. Bean-sized Ochibi-chan!
Actually, when I compare you with a real bean, you're much, muーch tinier, aren't you?

Now then. In a bit, I'm gonna put Chibi Bug-kun in here.
Kupaa... h. Oh my. It's glistening pink, don't you think it's pretty?
I haven't been penetrated by a man, and I groom it every day. Despite how it looks.
Have a good look at Chibi Bug-kun getting swallowed up inside me, Lilith-chan.
Ah, by any chance do you want to be swallowed up by Lilith-chan's girnormous, young pussy?
Are you sure—? Chibi-kun, you're so, so small, you might melt inside her.
I think you already know this, but the secretions of a fairy are different from a human's, and have an effect that will mend wounds and cure bodily afflictions. So, even if I swallow you, you'll be fine.

...... Eh? Like I said earlier, if you don't speak up, I can't understand a word you're saying, Tiny-kun.
Ah, yes. That's right. It has a toxic effect—. Eheheh.
If you gulp down my juice at your current size, there'll be problems when you return to your normal size—.
Eh, unforgivable? This is revenge, you know—. My revenge.
For always being toyed with by you, Hero-kun—. Hmph.

... Or shall I return you to your regular size now?
It doesn't look like your micro penis being pinched between my nails is saying that.
It's telling me you don't want this to stop—. So, you want your entire body to be squeezed by a plump pussy for the rest of your life? You want to experience being slowly melted alive?
It'll feel way, way better than fucking a pussy with just your penis, you know—?
You want to enter inside? You want to drown inside me?
Right?

...... You're nodding, so that's a yes?
OK, it's decided.
Well then, I shall do that to you with my pussy—.

Mmm... Ngg, gg.

He's inside me......♥
Chibi Bug-kun is inside me. Now that my pussy is closed nice and tight, it must be dark and stifling for him... Aww, there's no getting out on your own......
Ah, he's squirming around. He's drinking up my pussy juice......

Big, strong Hero-sama is now a teeny-tiny bug living inside a small fairy's pussy......♥
I wonder if he blew his load just now? Ahaha, can't tell.
Fufufu, I'll make sure to give birth to you later so you can have some fun inside Lilith-chan as well.....