- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I actually meant to upload this 24 hours earlier but I slept past the ideal updating time so I postponed it to this moment. This is a chapter I enjoyed writing and I hope you'll enjoy reading it too because to me, its a sign Jessica's life is going in an entirely different direction from what she originally had in the first story. 

 

The signing of the contract was largely hitch free and everyone got to witness the surreal sight of Jessica using her thumbprint to sign on a piece of paper the size of a helipad .. The only sour note predictably came when Caitlin found out Jack at the shoot.

“ I am not letting you be surrounded by women with air for brains , strutting about in flimsy bikinis with all of their assets flopping about!” She had made that point clear, Jack had argued it was all in support of Jessica. That point didn’t sit well with Caitlin who insisted that Jessica was a big girl( not just in the literal sense) and could very well manage on her own.

In the end, fearing a lengthy argument and over the top backlash,  Jack agreed to a compromise: she could come along. Despite hoping she’d say no, Caitlin said yes, knowing he’d go anyway and if she were at least there, then she could keep an eye on him.

The actual shoot was about a week after, Jessica as excited as a grade school girl going on her first field trip and even offering to carry both Jack and Caitlin to the place, a beach about thirty miles from the house.

Caitlin refused, insisting on driving with Jack tow because there was nothing that required Jack to actually to be near her all the time. Despite Jessica insisting she’d get there sooner, Caitlin refused to entertain any further requests from her.

 When they did get there, they found the beach was cordoned off by Luxom with at least thirty personnel dedicated to making sure all those not involved in the shoot today didn’t get involved; and there was a crowd gathered to watch the show.

 A large white cloth screen, blocking off the front and sides had been erected to provide Jessica with a changing room.  It was a patchwork of fabrics connected to bamboo poles which had been tied together in the manner of scaffolding. Caitlin found another reason to grouse as Jessica’s curvy silhouette was visible thanks to the rising Sun. She spent a good minute or so pointing out how stupid they were not to plan that.

“ Like that actually keeps everyone from seeing her goodies,” Caitlin complained as she exited the car. She had driven as Jack still had a few more days to go before the cast could be removed.

“ It's the best they can do , not like they are going to build a giant changing room for her.”

“Maybe she could have changed before she left?” Caitlin led Jack, who had nearly tripped on a small rock his eyes were fixated on Jessica’s silhouette, noting she did have a very enticing side profile.  

Her toned legs, a rack that didn’t seem to sag even without support and Jack knew she didn’t because her movement told him she was putting her bikini top on and the curvature of her butt, conditioned by years of healthy eating and exercise was enough to make even the most devout of monks  turn their head.

 Fortunately, Caitlin had not caught him ogling her or there would have been another verbal assault coming. Eva was on site, a fact that surprised the pair.

“ I thought you would be in an office,” Jack commented.

Eva chuckled, “ My office isn’t just four walls and a table. In this line of work, an office can be a runway or even a beach.  Right now, I need to be here to see my biggest client in action. She’s expensive but…” She shot Jack a knowing look, Jack smiled back.  

“ I think she’ll be worth it in the long run. Did you know my company’s shares went up five percent the moment I announced the deal?” Eva clicked her fingers.

 “Just like that,” she said proudly.

“She certainly knows how to negotiate, I wonder she gets that from?”

Jack chuckled, Caitlin looking bewildered as the pair referenced the negotiations she had been absent from.

“ Not me, I didn’t teach her that.”

****************

Jessica peeked over the the screen bending her back to avoid revealing too much, looking at the scene before her. She could spot tonnes of security, as well as a small crowd forming beyond the police line like barrier.

She hadn’t expected a crowd to come, she was expecting to show up for a quiet job , take pictures and then head back.

 Her eyes scanned the crowd,people of all ages and sizes. None of course were on the same scale as her but that many eyeballs concentrated on her did make her feel small. Some had their smartphones, recording the scene.

Jessica hoped they wouldn’t record anything ugly or unwanted.

 She took in a deep breath, exhaling slowly and looked, grasping the lime green bikini top in her hand. She liked this one, the material felt smooth yet when she pulled on it, it did not give way. The circular cups would cover her chest well enough, but she guessed Caitlin would find something wrong with that. She chuckled to herself, Caitlin would definitely do that.

  Jessica slipped it on, feeling the cups caress and support her mounds. She looked down, checking for any potential nip slips, there was little chance of that but she did engage in shifting her boobs into a comfortable position. Turning around, she prepared to step out into the show. Before she did though, she stopped and looked down at her body.

Was it good enough, she thought to herself. She ran her hands over the bikini, looking for some place where it rode up or revealed more than it ought to.

Of course she was, a voice in her head scolded her in a maternal tone. She just got Eva to pay her a million dollars plus free clothes thrown in! A noob in modelling had made the CEO of a big company do it, that was impressive all on it's own.

Why would Eva do that if she didn’t believe Jessica would net her some solid returns in the process.

“ Yeah, it's stupid to think otherwise,” Jessica reminded herself before taking one confident step out from the screen.

**************

Jack and Caitlin were led to a waiting area where Eva was sitting, the pair each having been give one plastic to sit on. Nothing fancy but enough to get by.

“ Are you nervous?” Caitlin asked Eva.

Eva nodded, “ Always. You can never be sure if it is going to go well. Maybe it will rain, maybe a bikini strap breaks or a photographer forgot to put in film. I don’t like to count chickens until they’ve left the egg.”

A nip slip would be good, Caitlin thought. It would shove some much needed humility down that stuck up bitch’s throat. Oh, how good it would be to see her fall.

“ You seem happy to hear that,” Eva commented on the thin smile on Caitlin’s lips.

Caitlin’s complexion paled slightly, her tanned visage turning more beige.

“ Oh no, it's funny. I mean, a giant nipple being exposed, I don’t know if anyone would be excited to see that. It's what, the size of a chair?” Caitlin tittered, awkwardly with Eva confounded by the young woman’s mirth.

 “ Yes, you have a point. We’ll see, once we start marketing we’ll see what’s the public response to this.”

The earth shook slightly, startling Caitlin as the towering form of Jessica stepped out from behind, wearing a string bikini. There were catcalls from the crowd, drawing the giantess’ attention to them. She waved apprehensively, smiling to them.

Wow, Jack thought. She’s beautiful, his inner voice told him. For his own safety, he didn’t vocalise those thoughts. He looked her up and down, her wonderfully flat stomach, with just a little fat on it undulated as Jessica turned in his direction. She was cute in her makeshift clothes but now with some actual article made for humans, she looked gorgeous.

Her head turned as she watched the crowd and spotted some of the crowd snapping pictures of her.  Jessica struck a profile, showing the side of her pert buttcheek to Jack, who wasn’t displeased although the loud and snort of disapproval from Caitlin suggested she was already pissed. The crowd cheered her, Jessica grinning impishly at their approval.

Far away , she almost looked normal and Jack thought if she were, she’d probably be one of those incredibly curvy and healthy surfer girls. He could see her on the beach, riding the waves and turning the head of every man she walked by. He wondered, if he were single and she were of the right scale, would he dare to chat her up? She seemed out of his league and rightly so.

 He was snapped out of his thoughts when Jessica’s eyes met his. Her smile grow wider as she spotted the trio, her sculpted cheekbones prominently displayed.

“ Hello Eva, Jack and Caitlin,” Jessica bent over to talk to them, her hands resting on her knees. She had chosen that position, knowing how much cleavage she had put on display and the offense Caitlin would take if her boobs even jiggled.

“ You look divine, I can see why I paid you a million dollars,” Eva praised her.

“Thank you, your bikini feels comfortable. It's really good the um…..support up top, Leighton’s were never as good as this.”

Eva chuckled, “ Great, I didn’t know if it could handle a big girl like you. Let me know if it breaks, we’ll replace it at no cost.”

 “It's perfect, just perfect. I don’t know what to say, I mean I know this is a job but having something to wear for once, it's…” Jessica gushed.

“It’s amazing.”

Eva didn’t have time to reply to Jessica’s thanks as the shoot’s official photographer, a shirtless slim guy in Billabongs named Derek approached her and directed her away from her boss and friends. He had a coffee brown beard, wild but short as it extended barely an inch below his chin.

“ So um, how does this work?” Jessica asked him as they walked over. Derek kept to the sides of Jessica’s feet, her footfalls leaving bus sized craters in the sands. He looked up at her, her head seemingly high enough to brush against the thin streaks of clouds in the sky.

“ We’ll do a few shots of you in this bikini, some test ones to decide on your best angle and then we’ll get to the real thing. When that’s done, you’ll change into another outfit and we’ll repeat until we’re done. Nothing to worry about, we’ll guide you along since it's your first time,” Derek assured her.

“Thank you,” Jessica replied, grateful for his seemingly patient approach with her.

 When they were at the location, a spot relatively close to the sea, Derek had Jessica lie on her stomach with her feet in the water. The waves lapped at her butt, tickling it.

 Jessica was surprised to see a portly shirting wearing man step forward, a large black device in his hands. She could make out the littlest details, knobs and buttons which could be pushed or pressed. A light buzzing sound by her head made her turn in it's direction and her eyes widened when saw a bug like machine, with 4 propellers hovering in front of her.

“Don’t swat that, it's our drone camera. You’re a special client and I can’t GET  all the shots I want from down here so Robert here is going to help me with more full body shots.”

“ I must say, you look good,” Robert commented.

“I guess that’s why I’m here,” Jessica replied earnestly.

“ Alright, put your elbows in the er...sand and prop your hand against your knuckles. Make a really pouty face, like your boyfriend just said no to taking you shopping and now you’re going to use your feminine charms to make him change his mind.”

 

 Jessica giggled, it was a very specific yet imaginative scenario for her to draw from.

Despite not actually having a boyfriend to curl around her finger, Jessica did her best. She look at Caitlin, imagining how she’d do it. Her head was filled with mortar like blasts as she pictured Caitlin shouting at Jack, throwing a hissy fit. Yes, that was how she’d do it. However, she’d probably spook everyone by putting her sedan sized vocal chords on full blast. Putting that thought at the back of her head, she tried making a face.

“ Um...not quite. You’re not angry at him. Maybe you are but you’re feeling playful, imagine you’re trying to entice the camera into giving what you want. You look big enough to get it by force but now you want to use your feminine wiles,” Derek corrected her.

“ Oh sorry, I don’t have a boyfriend to try that on. Island living,” Jessica joked.

She lay on her stomach, thinking about how she could draw from her non-existent experiences. She wondered what it would be like to try that move.

Then she remembered how some of the girls at school would try it on boys. Oh, she remembered the nauseating levels of sweetness they laid on. That was probably what they wanted.

So, Jessica tilted her head down just a smidge before trying her best pout. There was a satisfied smile from Derek as he snapped away, Robert doing the same.

“ Were you thinking about trying that on your boyfriend over there?” Derek casually asked.

Jessica chuckled, glancing at Jack.

 “We’re not dating, we’re friends. At least I think we are, he wouldn’t have let me move in if we weren’t. Why do you say that?”

Derek shrugged his shoulders, “ Oh you read plenty of things on the Internet. That’s not even the craziest thing I’ve read , other than the rumours of your paycheck. Is it as big as they say?”

“That’s private but it isn’t a small amount.”

They switched to a new pose, one of Jessica standing. She had her right arm raised overhead relaxed with her left hand on her right elbow. She maintained it while Robert got pictures, Derek continuing his conversation.

“ It wouldn’t be. Anyway, you and Jack together...it feels natural. I don’t know if you read the gossip rags but that’s one of the things they talk about.”

“Oh,” Jessica exclaimed as she turned to a profile shot.

“ How much am I in the news?”

“Oh,” Derek chuckled, “ You are everywhere!”

“ Must be the whole ‘giant woman’ angle I have, that’s got everyone so curious. I don’t mind, if they don’t invade my privacy,” Jessica answered.

“Yeah,” Derek snapped a picture, the sharp short click of the shutter audible to Jessica.

“I can see how that would be a problem. I heard about the interview,you really gave Liam Harding a hard time. No pun intended,”

Jessica chuckled, the remembering the incident clearly.

“ I just gave him what he wanted, it's not like I was rude or anything.”

 “ You certainly did.Now, time for a change of outfits,” Derek instructed.

 Far away, well not too far for Jessica to be a speck on the horizon, Jack and Caitlin watched the whole scene.

“ You know...I was offered a chance at modelling too,” Caitlin’s spoke sweetly to Jack, trying her best impression at being sweet as honey when only moments before, her demeanour was closer to vinegar.

 “Yeah I know,”  Jack smiled assuringly at her. He had no reason not to believe her. Caitlin was tall, had a healthy tan thanks to her Brazilian mother, inviting cerulean eyes, slim enough to make any outfit look divine. She kept in shape with a regime of pilates and toning exercises so it was all practically there.

“I could see you as a model,” Eva interjected, scrutinising her. However, she had something else on the tip of her tongue.

“If I may be blunt, you do lack a certain something, an X factor to really cut it at the top. You could be one of those girls in a catalogue or magazine but I’m not sure if you could be on the cover.”

“And she does?” Caitlin pointed at Jessica, a little miffed at being brought back down to Earth.

“ I think she does , she’s special enough to get the eyes of the world on her. A model needs to stand out, a great model can practically sell the clothes for you.”

“I don’t know, Jessica is just big. That’s all there is to her,” Caitlin protested. Just as she did, Jessica did a rollover, her bulging buttcheeks impacting the ground as she splayed out on the ground.

Caitlin’s chair jumped at the moment of impact, thrown up a few inches. So did Jack and Eva’s chairs, the crowd reminded of how massive she was.

“ Goodness, she probably weighs as much as all the other models combined,” Caitlin sat up, shaken by the sudden tremor.

Eva tittered, “ Curvy is in these days, I’m certain she’ll appeal to the average woman if she doesn’t weigh less than a feather.”

 Jack wasn’t really listening, not that Caitlin noticed it as she tried to put down Jessica.

What had Jack’s attention was Jessica, her frolicking on the beach in skimpy swimwear requiring all of it.

Her movement was growing more natural and oh she was a natural at this. He couldn’t quite believe she had even expressed doubts about her suitability for the job, it was like she had been doing it her whole life!

He watched her grow from strength to strength and thought for once she seemed happy. He knew Jessica wasn’t happy, the look in her eyes whenever they spoke hinted at a sadness she barely touched on. He didn’t fault her for it, what with the constant invasions of privacy, Caitlin’s jibes at every aspect of Jessica could not lead to a happy well adjusted giantess.

“Jack, are you listening?” Caitlin drawled.

Jack nearly jumped, turning around faster than a merry go round at maximum speed.

“ Yeah I am.” He didn’t remember anything, only Jessica’s warm smile. His heart was banging on his chest as he prayed Caitlin wouldn’t ask him what they just talked about.

“ Good,”Caitlin leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Whew, Jack thought, crisis averted.

**********

“Hey Derek,” Jessica said as she came out of the tent, holding a container the size of her thigh. Inside were the clothes for the day, all bikinis and neatly folded , in accordance with the manner she was raised.

 

Derek turned, now wearing a simple grey T-shirt that blended into the grey sky above. He was chuffed at the early wrap of the shoot, especially with rain lying in wait.

“Yes?” He didn’t expect Jessica to approach him, she had seemed intent on heading over to Jack once she was done. She was still in her bikini, looking like she had just stepped out of an ad meant for the side of a building.

“ You didn’t seem...scared. Why? Most people when they see me, they either run or wet their pants. Why didn’t you?”

Derek chuckled, ruffling his beard with his fingers.

“ I was but you know...you’re not so monstrous in person. You’re pretty easy to talk to ,to work with in this line of work,” Derek answered. Jessica didn’t seem to believe it, the scrunched up look on her face as she thought about his answer.

 “ You must be the only one who feels that way,” Jessica glanced over at Caitlin. Derek noticed her ‘subtle’ movement as if he were reading a book.

“Oh I think Jack’s fine with you, he did invite you to stay with him.”

“Okay, that’s knowing too much about my life already. These gossip magazines are too good at their jobs,” Jessica commented.

 She turned to her landlord and his girlfriend, waving goodbye to Derek before setting off to them. As she approached Jack, Jessica realised she could see the exact moment the happiness left Caitlin’s face.

Her smile sank under the weight of her grouchiness, replaced by a disapproving sneer by the time Jessica had cast her shadow on both of them.

“That was fun,” Jessica focused on Jack. Maybe if she devoted less time to Caitlin, she might not mind.

“Yeah I guess so, we’ll see you back at home,” Caitlin pushed herself off the chair with arms and went in the direction of the car without saying another word.

Drat, Jessica thought. Just being near her was enough to set her off faster than a mousetrap.

Jack turned to follow but first, he went to Jessica who bent over. He turned his head up, past the distraction of her mountains and into her inviting eyes.

“You were great, it was amazing seeing you um...work.”

“Thanks,” Jessica blushed as she put a lock behind her ear.She could feel her cheeks warming up as blood rushed to them. Why was she getting all hot over a compliment like this?

“ It was fun doing it,” Jessica looked away to compose herself. She pretended to notice something in the crowd but Eva’s voice forced her to look back again.

“ I agree, you’re really justifying that paycheck. Keep it up and you’ll be getting more jobs, “ Eva bid them goodbye , leaving only the two young adults by themselves.

“I um...better be getting to the car. Caitlin will get mad if I stay here too long with you.”

“Sorry,” Jack apologised.

“Alright, I’ll see you back at the house. I hope she um...doesn’t get mad.”

Jessica watched him head over, a part of her wanting to pick up the car and drag Caitlin out. She was a virgin when it came to relationships but seeing Caitlin mistreat Jack like that made her feel uneasy.

Odd, she thought, didn’t she once tear Jack down for being an insufferable prick? Now she was sympathising with him.

Stupid girl, a voice in her head reprimanded her. He gave you a place to stay and became less of a prick ,of course you’d hate him less.

“ Oh Jack,” Jessica lamented to no one, she wanted to help but she didn’t feel right interfering in his personal life. That was up to him, not her. After all, she was his tenant and perhaps friends but Caitlin was girlfriend and in that respect, Jessica was smaller.

“If he asks for help, I’ll give it,”Jessica told herself.

She heard the grunt as Caitlin’s Ford Mustang started up, reversing out of the carpark before driving back to Palm Creek. Jessica watched it shrink into the distance and when it was barely a pinprick on the horizon, she set off on the journey home, satisfied with her resolution to Jack’s problem.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!