- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So yes, its another update from me. I'm looking to update my current BFG story soon, its about seventy five percent done and if I can get it done, it will be completed this weekend. 

Everything’s too small , Jessica thought to herself. Over a week into her stay and she had came to that obvious but uncomfortable conclusion. She could sit up in the tent but had to move around on all fours like a baby or on her belly, that one was closer to a snake.


Right now, lying down in her tent, she could feel her toes being chilled by a late morning breeze. She would have preferred to have them in the tent but that would mean sticking her head out of it, a prospect she deemed worse.


 At this point, she was cooling off after her run, staring at the dull green canvas. There wasn’t much to do, apart from eating, sleeping , exercising and socialising with Jack and whoever was brave enough to talk to her; most people had a tendency to be overwhelmed by the concept of a giantess before running away from her. Correction, there wasn’t much she could do without drawing the ire of everyone but Jack; probably the servants but Jessica hadn’t heard anything from them.


 “ You awake?” Jessica heard a voice and sat up to see Jack poking his head into the tent. He looked positively miniscule in it, the structure was actually taller than his house, making him appear no longer than a dormouse to the average person.


“ I am,” Jessica replied.

 “ We need to talk about your incident. Your incident with Harold,” Jack said pensively.


 “Ah,” Jessica sighed. Harold turning up only meant another complaint and after yesterday, she expected another one from him.


“ I should apologise, right?” Jessica offered, it was all she could do now.


 “ I would rather you not, no one should be blamed for that.”


“I’d blame Harold, that prick thinks he can just drive his teensy toy boat while I’m bathing. I swear, he has no sense of boundaries at all,” Jessica huffed.


 Jack chuckled, she had a point. Then again, so did Harold. He was the one on the receiving end of a hurricane of a sneeze, not Jessica.


 “ He’s not hurt too much right? He didn’t arm or a leg or did I chip his nails?” Jessica inquired.


Jack shook his head, much to the relief of Jessica.


“He’s fine, maybe his ego’s bruised but he still struts around like a proud peacock,” he added.


“ So he’s fine then but it's shocking, not even a month and I’ve pissed off the whole town. So much for me being a well behaved guest.”


 Jack moved closer, Jessica’s eyes tracking his movement until he paused just in front of her thigh.


“ Like I said, not your fault. These people need to get used to you,” he jerked his thumb over his shoulder, Jessica chuckling.


 “ Maybe I should do to them, what I did to you after I caught you sneaking out of my house,” Jessica playfully suggested.


“ Hey,” Jack protested, “Dying, or rather coming close tends to change a man.You see things differently. Harold hasn’t had that luxury like I did.”


“I could arrange that. Maybe pretend to step on him, it would scare him enough to stop the complaints.”


“You know I can’t agree to that right?” Jack looked serious as he answered, eliciting a titter from Jessica.


“I know, I’m just joking. I’m not THAT kind of giant. I’m the polite kind, the one that doesn’t grind people’s bones to make bread.”


“We’re getting off topic and as much as it pains me to say this, I do need you to apologise to Harold.”


He felt a blast of warm air as Jessica sighed deeply, he had expected resistance from her. She’d probably argue against that, make some valid points. Either way, he found it nearly impossible to convince the titaness of doing something she did not want to do.


“ You said you didn’t want me to,” Jessica stated flatly.


There we go, Jack thought.


“ We both don’t like him but Harold could make our lives really difficult if you don’t at least say you are sorry. He’s well connected with a lot of people here.”


“Aren’t you well connected too? A rich guy like you should have no problem bending their minds like a Jedi,” Jessica waved her hand like Obi Wan..


“ I don’t, this is kind of a summer home for me. We have servants to keep the place clean for when we need to stay here but that’s it. Most of the time we’re hardly here, although I might be here on a more permanent basis. Depending on how work goes…” Jack’s voice trailed off into the distance before he remembered what he wanted to say.


“ So the point is, I need you to make a symbolic apology.”


Jessica thought about it, her nose scrunched up as she was in thought.She came to a decision sooner than expected.


“Okay, I will.”


Jack took out a slip of paper from his pant pocket and proceeded to read off it.


“We’re also getting complaints about your lack of modesty.”


Jessica rolled her eyes hard, of course they would say that.


“Do they know how hard it is to get clothes in my size?” Jessica tugged up at her top, conscious of how much titty flesh was being exposed, the inadequate cloth exposing a hint of underboob. She knew she was busty, it ran in her family and the top she was using didn’t cover enough. With a knot at the back, it enveloped her chest but left an eye popping amount of cleavage on display.

 

“Don’t tug, it's not helping,” Jack looked down.


“ I know….” Jessica conceded.


“I can’t help being so curvy, it runs in the family! Unless they are going to buy me some clothes, I can only wear this or go my birthday suit and I don’t think anyone would want that.”


 “ I’ll see if I can do something about clothes, maybe get something in your size,” Jack suggested. He looked her up and down before whistling softly, but loud enough for Jessica’s elephant sized ears to pick up.


“ I heard that, and saw that. I’m not that big,” she assured him.


“From where I’m standing, you are.”


“Okay fine, you have a point. There isn’t anyone bigger than me out there. What else is on that list? Let me take a look in case they’re complaining about the size of my ass or how loud my footsteps are.”


For the record, Jack thought her ass wasn’t worth complaining about, it was one of those apple shaped bottoms and it wasn’t obscenely huge, it fit her really well. He wouldn’t ever say that out loud, for fear of rousing an angry girlfriend and that was enough to keep his mouth shut.


“ How? It's too small for you.”


“Of course I can read it. If I can see your fly is down, I can read the list.”


Jack looked down, only to realise he’d been fooled. His pyjama bottoms didn’t even have a zipper but this was greatly amusing to Jessica, her booming feminine laughter filling up the tent.


“ Made you look,” she dragged out her tease.


“ Yeah alright, you can read it,”Jack smiled sheepishly. He held the list up in front of her while she squinted, seemingly reading the words.


Jack wasn’t sure if she was bluffing because at her size, those words should have been like grains of sand to her.


“I am so glad these are typed out because if it was chicken scratch, I wouldn’t be able to read a thing. So far it's the usual. Not wearing enough clothes, too fat for the roads to handle, too much of an eyesore and I am SO thrilled Harold says poor folk like me don’t deserve to live here. Which kind of makes your fights with Caitlin even worse,” she mused.


“How do you know-”


“I can hear everything going on in there but it's not something I want, not right now,” Jessica admitted.


“It wasn’t an issue when I was staying on the island, all there was to listen to were animals and that’s it. Tell Caitlin for me would you? That I don’t mean to stir up so much trouble. I can’t talk to her without her insulting me,” she groused.


“ It's just words, she can’t hurt you.”


“It's not just words, they do hurt. I may look like a big girl who wouldn’t let a few remarks get me down but I have limits too. It’s not pleasant at all, whether I’m seven feet or two hundred feet.”

Jack saw a glimmer in her eye, something deep within her seemed to reveal itself but before he could be sure, it was gone and all she saw was the familiar look she had.


“I-I’ll tell her. You’re a guest here and you will be treated as such. No guest of mine is going to feel unwelcome.”


“Thanks,” Jessica chuckled mirthfully. “You’ve been a more gracious host than I have been a guest. Anyway you better go now before Caitlin thinks we’re making out or I’m letting you get to second base.”


“Y-you have a point,” Jack conceded, wishing Jessica actually had one.


“Hey, um…”  Jack turned back to see a smirk plastered on Jessica’s face.


“Want to try something new? You wouldn’t need to walk up every time you came down to see me.”


“Uh..sure,” Jack replied.


Jessica picked up Jack, wrapping her fingers around him; gently, she did not want to aggravate his injuries or risk a lashing from you know who.


Caitlin wasn’t aware of Jessica’s plan but she would, when she heard something a knock on the window. At first she brushed it off as her mind playing tricks on her but then it came again, a light rap. When she ignored that again, what came next nearly gave her a heart attack.


“Open up!” Jack’s voice called out. Caitlin rushed to the window to find Jack sitting in Jessica’s hand, waiting right outside the window. She didn’t waste any time in getting him in, opening the window to let Jack climb in, assisted by Caitlin as she did so.


“You’re right,” Jack turned back to Jessica.

“ It's a lot faster. Remind me to keep the window open for this,” Jack praised Jessica.


“I will.”


Once Jessica left, Jack was left with just a ticked off Caitlin who glared at him with an intensity capable of melting steel beams. Suddenly Jessica’s brilliant idea seemed more foolish than intelligent.


“ You know what, I’m not going to tell you how stupid it was of you to even try that. How stupid it would be if you were to fall from the third floor and die. No, this is between you and that...thing.”


“She can hear us, do you know that?” Jack bluntly shot back, wishing she would at least show some decorum with Jessica. So far she had given the same reaction most Batman fans would give to someone who said George Clooney was their favourite movie Batman.


 “ Good, she should know she’s putting you through hell. She’s not even family…” Caitlin grumbled as she pressed herself into Jack’s chest.


 “ Three times she saved my life. I would be really ungrateful if I didn’t at least offer her some refuge at her lowest. I think it's partly my fault she’s even homeless, if I didn’t get thrown overboard, if I didn’t get stuck on that island then she’d still be there. It's not the perfect life but it's a life.”


Caitlin looked up into Jack’s blue eyes, hers were a shade darker.


“ That’s sweet but she’s not just a person. She’s not Superman or some other superhero , she’s a freaking lab experiment who could kill us in our sleep. Tell me that doesn’t keep you awake at night.Because it does for me,”


“Trust me Cait, Jessica is not like that. She won’t do that. I may only have known her for a few days before this but she knows what’s right. She will not kill us,” he assured her.


“ Do you know any good clothing brands? I think we should get Jessica some clothes,” Jack asked.


 “Try Goodyear, she could be their blimp,” Caitlin joked. She laughed mirthfully, perhaps a bit more than the joke deserved.


 “ Oh come on, be serious.”


“I am but if you want something classier, maybe you should email Victoria’s Secret , Kmart, Walmart. Maybe they’ll do it for free.”


“You know…” Jack rubbed his chin, “ That’s not the worst idea.”


All of this wasn’t missed by Jessica who wished those walls were just a little bit thicker, then she wouldn’t have to listen to all of this.


“How did it all go so wrong.To think it started so well, everyone was so nice at the town meeting….” Jessica said out loud to herself, her mind drifting back to her first ever meeting with the townspeople.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!