- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The response has been amazing so far, thanks everyone! 

In our latest chapter, Alvin finds him in a very peculiar and prickly situation. Part of a story that had been gestating in my mind since...2008 if I am not mistaken. Just never had the talent and setting to pull it off but this world is one of the best ones for this. 

There will be a bios update, so you'll get to see who I envisioned our leads to be. Hoping you'll like it and the rest of this story. I do ask for patience since I will also be updating The Escape Redux, I have not forgotten about that one. 

Alvin ran, every cell in his body working as hard as it could to keep him going. He could hear them calling his name, loud and clear above the cacophony of noise but it only spurred him to quicken his pace, the sounds of their voices reminding him of what was at stake.


He knew what Wendy could do and how all of that got worse when she chose to do it with her cronies, each of them as sadistic as his step sister.  


 There was Camilla, an Amazon of course. At nine and a half feet tall she towered over her eight foot comrades.  She had black hair to her shoulders, and loved wearing tank tops to show off her physique. Not that any guy had any problem with that; there seemed to be two types of Amazon, one of which fit Camila’s description to the letter. Well built, thick, and muscular, but not ripped like the hulk, but sexy in a strong, well toned sort of way. She was descended from Venezuela. And her well endowed chest, skin tone, hips and four pack emphasized this.  She was also on the wrestling team with Wendy,a trait shared by most of Wendy’s friends.


 Then there was Serena, a normal girl of Welsh descent but even she was taller than Alvin, standing at five feet eleven inches. While she looked demure thanks to her willowy frame, strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, she had a black belt in jiu jitsu, skill enough to even immobilise an Amazon.


 Finally, Britney rounded up the gang that was in hot pursuit of Alvin. Slightly under eight feet and of Dutch descent, she could be described as the polar opposite of Camilla in physique. While Camilla was all muscle, Britney had a body a stripper would die for. Lustrous black hair, wide hips, big breasts, a tan you only got after hours at the beach and of course, teal eyes you could get lost in for hours if you ever gazed into them. None of that came at the cost of brute strength, she could still pummel a man; even the strongest man would struggle against a weak Amazon.


 So it was just Alvin’s luck to have this quartet of trouble chasing him. Alvin turned back briefly and saw Camilla shove a rather scrawny boy out of the way, his face impacting the steel locker hard.


 Crap, why can’t I be chased by Amazons who are in love with me instead of resenting me?


Wishful thinking on his part as he turned past a pair of Amazons chatting over some schoolwork, something he could have been doing if not for Wendy.


 The crowd was starting to thin as he ran, approaching the Titan section of the school. Alvin had been here once as he was getting some help from a Titan on the track team. Like last time, he could see the lockers up against the walls, rising up like the office buildings in town, grey and uniform. He paused and turned and much to his dismay, he could see Wendy, Camilla and Britney still running after him. The only reason he could even keep himself going was his track training and adrenaline, the latter failing to mask his fatigue with each second that passed, his limbs turning to lead with each step.


 “ God…” He muttere , panting heavily and willed his body to run, making a sharp left turn, hoping that his pursuer’s larger inertia would slow them down. He saw a Titan foot, covered up in some sort of faux fur boot and ran between it and its counterpart , narrowly avoiding being stepped on. He had risked death many times before although Wendy never put him in a hospital, she seemed to know how far she could hurt him before a line was crossed. This fact was neither comforting nor a relief to him.


Alvin ran through an open door, his options dwindling and was about to look back when something heavy collided with him. He hit the ground face first, the wind knocked out of him.


“ I got him!” Camilla yelled triumphantly, a grin plastered on her face, lined with a layer of perspiration from the running.


 Wendy and Britney slowed down before coming to a stop, both of them winded by the run. Unlike Alvin, the Amazons had to squeeze into cramped openings or when space was lacking, create their own by pushing and shoving.


 “ Get him up Camilla,” Wendy ordered.


 Alvin lifted by a pair of broad hands and placed back on his feet, his back sore from the fall. He turned and found himself facing  her crotch, Camilla’s shorts barely holding her curves together. If Camilla weren’t an amazon, he’d probably be staring straight into her cleavage but Camilla was not even the largest of the Amazons, no she and Wendy were one of the smaller ones.


 They could be big enough to make him look like a five year old when next to him. He suspected Wendy would love to belittle him that way, treat him like the child she imagined him to be.



  It was no mean feat for Camilla to lift Alvin, no different from a mother carrying her newborn child and she loved how she could make even the biggest man feel like a mere child in her presence.


  Camilla smiled briefly at Alvin before sending her knee straight into his chin, it was easy given how she had almost four feet on Alvin. The impact threw him back, jarring his senses , leaving him unable to block her next move. Camilla then pinned Alvin against a wall of metal, her forearm pressed against his chest. Alvin struggled against her, his wiggles were in vain as he barely moved her arm at all.


  That wasn’t even the worst part, deep down in him some part of his subconscious actually enjoyed being dominated the tent pole in his pants was evidence of that. He couldn’t help it, the sight of her breasts all scrunched up in her tank top as she dominated him, threatening to pop out of it was too much for him.


 “ Are you enjoying this?” Camilla  could scarcely contain her disbelief as she saw what Alvin was trying to conceal. She pushed her chest against him, constricting his ribcage but with her mounds grinding against him, Alvin’s member was defying all logic.


“ No...no….I’m not!” He squeaked, putting his arms against her shoulders and shoving her. Nothing. Not even a little budge from Camilla.


 Camilla chuckled at the sight before her, Alvin’s attempts at escaping weakening before he finally gave in, realising the futility of even trying. She then looked down at him.


 He spotted Wendy and Britney approaching him, the former looking very smug about the whole situation.


 “ Oh dear….someone actually enjoys being our bitch a little too much,” Wendy eyed his erection with a mixture of curiosity and disgust. Alvin tried to cross his legs to cover it but it had little effect, his erect member defying him.


 “ I’ll be sure to make a note of that. Next time your friend decides to show up during one of our playtimes I’ll deal with it myself. Get off him Camilla before he creams himself. You wouldn’t want his juice all over you.”


 Camilla alleviated the pressure on Alvin’s chest, her breasts no longer compacting his chest which made it easier to return his penis to a flaccid state although it was still a challenge when Camilla filled most of his vision.


 Just get it over and done with, it was a faint hope but Alvin was hoping for that. A quick session of torture and he could at least spend the next few hours recuperating rather than the long drawn out ones Wendy was growing more partial to in recent weeks.


  “ Now….why did you run? Your sister is very worried about you.” Wendy asked in a condescending tone, towering over Alvin like a malevolent god. She stroked his face with the back of her hand, her knuckles grazing his cheek.


 “ Bitch you know very well why.” Alvin spat at her he might be scared of her but with his back literally against the wall, there was only way one left: forward and he would make sure that he wouldn’t go down without putting up a fight, disregarding his earlier thought of a quick death.


 “ A little fight in you? I like that and no, I don’t know why. So why don’t you TELL me?” She leered at him, her soaked with sweat. All of them, including Alvin were drenched in their own sweat.


 “ Oh...I was late for something,” Alvin responded almost immediately, doing his best not to let his fear show. He suspected Wendy could smell fear and just maybe...she could detect movement too.


“ I doubt it. You’re in your track and field outfit, those shorts flaunting your toothpick legs. I don’t even know if your dick is big or are your legs so small it makes your two inches look like plenty.” she replied. Alvin looked down at his own pair of legs but found Camilla’s meaty arm in his way. Wendy loved to mock him for having the school’s smallest penis, he took solace in that it could never be corroborated and that it meant she acknowledged him as a man ,there were other times when even the latter was non-existent.


 “ Alright they might be but thats only because you have thunder thighs and mine happen to be well proportioned,” Alvin’s barb hitting Wendy hard.


 She slammed her hand against the wall, Alvin could have sworn she managed to leave a handprint on it as the metal bent ever so slightly.


 “ You’re surprisingly fast but not fast enough ‘brother’,” Alvin thought she was going to gag when she acknowledged him as a sibling.


 “ Britney, keep a look out and when Serena comes in, tell her to do the same. I don’t want to be caught in a Titan changing room with this little creep,” Alvin looked around, how had he not seen this? He was in a women’s changing room, how stupid could he get?


 “ Oh...did you just realise where you are?” Camilla scoffed at him.


“ Let me do the talking Camilla, he is my….brother through marriage so I’ll let you keep your hands clean. Now let him go. Alvin, don’t think that I’ll go easy on you just because we’re in school, I don’t hold back.”


 Camilla removed her forearm from his chest, Alvin felt relieved to have that weight off his chest and he moved forward but Wendy pushed him back with her hand. Alvin didn’t bother to try and resist, Camilla still hung around Wendy like a well trained dog awaiting its next orders.


Wendy leaned in and flexed her bicep when it was near Alvin’s head, the arm responding with a huge bulge. She expected a reaction from Alvin, a shiver, a shudder or a flinch from him but nothing came out, Alvin had become desensitised to her intimidation.


“ See this? This is what got me to second place in the state championships last season but this time...I’ll be first; but to be first I need practice. Maybe I should practice on you? You’re always willing to help me, you never say no at home and I think you need it, a reminder of your place,” Her voice bursting with rage, rage that Alvin often himself on the receiving end of.


“ No amount of practice can help you, you’ve neither Camilla’s muscle nor Britney’s body which is….enticing. You’re a shapeless underdeveloped girl, face it. You’ll forever be second best. Now fuck off and we can both get out of each other’s way. ” Alvin was pleased with himself but then he realised what he had said and what he had done.


He had crossed a line. Camilla gasped, eyes widened as she covered her mouth. Wendy’s eyes watered briefly and this would normally be when the beating started. Alvin prepared himself for the beatdown she’d dish out.


 “ Really?” Wendy wiped her eyes, cursing herself for having to do this in front of Alvin.


 “ Wendy….” Camilla chimed in. Wendy turned, her dark hair brushing against Alvin’s chest.


 “ What?” She asked, her voice buzzing with irritation.


 “ Alvin went too far and normally we’d beat him up but lets not have the little bastard dirty our hands. We’re in a Titan changing room so why not leave him here? Let those walking towers do the work for us.”


  Alvin was starting to get nervous, his palms beginning to sweat and his brow furrowed as he heard Camilla’s suggestion.


 “ I like it,” Wendy replied and turned back to her quarry, looking him straight in the eye. “ Alvin here is too used to my methods so we’ll let someone take over for a change. Camilla, do you still have the jump rope in your locker?”


 “ Still do, been in there since we came back from Easter,” Camilla answered.


 “ Good, go get it. We’re leaving him here. Take either Britney or Serena with you, I’ll stay with Alvin, we have plenty of time before the cheerleaders get back.” Wendy  pulled her arm back and punched Alvin in the gut, causing him to spray saliva as he gasped for air.


 “ Come on...don’t do this. I take back what I said,” Alvin wheezed.


 “ Too late, I’m going to enjoy this.”

 

It took about five minutes before Camilla returned with a ten foot jump rope, the cloth rope was a little worn in the middle and the wood was faded but it was in good condition.


  “ Alright, lets tie him up.” Wendy whistled a short tune that rose in pitch and in came Serena and Britney, both of them eager to tie up Alvin.


 Camilla grabbed his wrists and pushed them together, her vice like grip making it impossible for Alvin to wiggle out of. Camilla did the same to his ankles, she used her thick thighs as clamp on them, immobilising him.


“ Before we start, you better put a sock in it.” Wendy removed her left sneaker and then her sock, rolling it into a ball and held it close to his face, a strong sour smell emanating from it.


 “ Open up,” she commanded. Alvin shook his head, he wasn’t going to let her just put a sock in his mouth. Wendy had little time for this and delivered a kick to his groin. Alvin collapsed to the floor and while his mouth was open, Wendy stuffed the sock in.


 “ Try to spit out and there’ll be another kick to the balls for you.” Alvin complied, tears streaming down his face from the pain, his spirit crushed.

 

 While he was busy getting acquainted to Wendy’s foot taste,  Wendy and Serena tied him up, the room was quiet, occasionally some Titans could be heard discussing something but no one came in to help Alvin who lay on the linoleum floor and stared up into the ceiling. The fire in him that fueled his fightback extinguished, this was a new low for Wendy.


Once the last knot was secured, Wendy and her friends stared down at him, looking at him with no sympathy but with a sense of accomplishment.


 “ Good luck Alvin, you’ll need it but I guess it’ll be a dream come true when those walking mountains crush you under their breasts, use you as a butt plug. You know...the very sort of thing that gets you off, letting a big girl have her way with you. Goodbye you sick little shit.” Wendy said to him before waving goodbye. She had no regrets over leaving him here and why would she? He had made fun of her body.


 “ Come on girls, lets hit the mall. I need something chock full of carbs after this workout,” Wendy stated but in a merrier voice. All of the other girls agreed with her, ignoring Alvin who just lay there, wondering what lay ahead for him. He wouldn’t need to wait too long, his answer would come through the door.


 *********


  “ Okay girls, it’s a wrap. See you all tomorrow! ” Cassie was tired, panting with each breath, all those workouts still left her winded after three hours of practice. The girls waved goodbye to her, Cassie was well liked by all of the girls on the team, it was not an exaggeration as she made it a point to get know each and every member of the squad, no matter what their position was.


  “ Cassie,” Jamila called out to her while everyone had split up into their little cliques and went off to the locker rooms to wash up and change. The Lebanese girl was slightly shorter than Cassie by a couple of feet but on their scale it would hardly register. She had long brown frizzy hair, lightly tanned skin ,  mocha eyes and a slim body, toned like Cassie but Jamila was not as shapely as her.


 “ What’s up Ja?” Cassie used her nickname for her.


 “I wanted to know if you’re free to catch a movie later, Nadya will be there, she’s bringing her new boyfriend. He’s from the astronomy club.” she told Cassie, sounding surprised at what Nadya found.


 “ Really? Is it Josh? He’s supposed to be quite the catch, not that I ever noticed him,” Cassie replied as the two started off on a walk, careful where they placed their feet as there were still normals and Amazons on the field; it was one of those artificial ones made of Astroturf with the plastic grass and black granules that acted as a soil substitute.


 Jamila giggled and playfully slapped Cassie on the back, “ That’s because you spend all your time with them looking into the telescope, your butt jutting out and giving them the view of a lifetime!”


 Cassie blushed, “ It’s both flattering and a little creepy at the same time but I can’t help it if none of the boys in school can hold my attention for long, most of them just want to get into my pants,” she noted with disappointment.


 “ What about Liam from the football team? You guys were going out for three months and then nothing,” Jamila questioned her, Cassie had ceased to even talk about Liam recently, they were never even seen together.


  “ Oh come on Ja, you know why…” Cassie answered, irked by Jamila’s question. “ He tried to get to second base on our last date and at first I was taken aback because I never let any boy touch my puppies.  I felt a little miffed at what he did but what he said really got to me. He said he was doing what he and the other boys wanted and that was to feel my….” Cassie stopped, she didn’t want to continue, she was feeling down just talking about it .


 “ It’s okay, I get it. Liam is a douche and you got back at him right? Gave him your famous makeover?” She asked, looking pleased as she remembered the photos Cassie shared with him. She, Cassie and Nadya had a bomb just looking at all the photos she took of the exes that had crossed her.


 This did pick up her mood, Cassie looked back with a smile as they entered a long corridor, the changing room right at the end of it, failing to notice the oncoming Titan .


 “ Yeah I-” She bumped into someone, a tall pretty brunette.


 ‘ Sorry…” she said to the girls but Cassie pulled on her wrist to get a look at her


Katharine felt the tug and she looked back to see it was Cassie and another cheerleader whom she didn’t recognise.

 

 “ It’s okay. Hey I saw you today looking at us. Interested in joining the squad…” Cassie dismissed the bump as an accident, nothing more. Her eyes scrutinised Katharine and she beamed at her, “ you have the potential, you’ve got the looks and if you’ve got the-”


“ I’m sorry but I’d rather do something meaningful rather than be someone with the image of a whore,” she interjected, yanking her arm free of Cassie and walking off in a huff.


“ Wow...that was rude. What’s got her panties in a twist?” Cassie had an urge to drag that girl back and give her a piece of her mind.


 “ Don’t bother...I think she’s one of those girls who belong to that women’s group, I’ve heard about them and I wouldn’t even bother with her, lets just have a nice shower and then...movie time!” Jamila was acidic towards Katharine in her tone but progressed to a more soothing one.


 “ You’re right, lets go.” Cassie turned her back on Katharine and followed Jamila into the changing room.


**************


   Alvin was struggling to free himself but to no avail, Wendy and Serena’s knots were too tight for him to slip out of and his heart was in mouth when the first Titans, came in, four of them but none of them noticed him, their lockers were on the other side.


  At first he was grateful but then he realised the dilemma he was in; he could get caught and be seen as a pervert by the a Titan or remain hidden and probably unnoticed until someone found his decomposing corpse, tied up like a roast pig but substitute the apple with a pair of sweaty pungent socks. Then again he probably was a pervert, he else could he explain the erection he sported when Camilla was holding him down? Normal people didn’t get that.


  The ground shook as two more Titans entered, one of them sounding pissed.


“ I know you said to forget about that girl but honestly,who is she to judge us? Image of a whore? Do I look like one to you?” Cassie asked Jamila, enraged at Katharine’s judgment of her.


 Her steps were harder as she came closer and closer to him, her feet were slender but they could still crush the life out of him. Alvin believed it was the end and as the area around him darkened as Cassie’s left foot passed over him. He got a reprieve as it slammed down next to him, shaking the ground. Alvin managed to roll his body, shifting on to his back and look up,  he would have swallowed after looking straight up but he didn’t want to choke on his gag. He was now looking straight up Cassie’s skirt, a pair of cream white panties visible to him. He was no pervert but he did comprehend the magnitude of this, he was getting a sight most boys wanted but none could.


 Oh God why must this happen now, she’ll think I’m a voyeur or something!


Then he remembered, she couldn’t see him and Alvin was thankful she couldn’t, this would be the worst time to know he was there.


 “ Of course not Cass, she’s just jealous of you! You have brains , beauty and friends who love you! That girl will probably end up one as those crazy hags in the street or something! Yelling something about the world ending while looking and smelling like sewage!”



 Cassie turned to Jamila, the latter’s words were a balm for the wound Katharine inflicted on her.


 “ Yeah you’re right,” She bent down to turn the combination lock when Jamila let out a shrill scream.


 “ What is it?” she asked, stopping to look at her distressed friend.


Jamila pointed at a spot between Cassie’s legs, her hand trembling. “ There’s a guy down there, he’s peeking at your skirt!”


Cassie stepped back and was disgusted at she saw, a boy all tied up and getting the view of his life. This was the last straw and she glowered at him, reaching down to pick him up.


  Alvin felt her powerful slender fingers pick him up, her thumb pressing against his whilst her pointer finger supported his back, his ascension was slow but no less nerve wracking. He stopped rising once he was level with her face.


 “ You sick little pervert, I don’t even want to know what you led you to this. Just know that you picked a bad time for this.” Cassie’s fawn eyes burned with anger as they shot daggers at Alvin and he was shitting bricks as fingers larger than him squeezed his chest, causing him to cough with enough force to spit out the gag.


 “ You’re into bondage aren’t you? Oh god…” She looked sickened by what she saw, a masochistic pervert, those words hitting him like a ton of bricks. She then ripped the jump rope off him and Alvin breathed a huge sigh of relief but he still needed to explain everything to the Titans.


 “ Lets bring him to the principal, we’ll let her deal with him” Jamilla proposed Cassie held out a hand, she had an idea.


 “ No….I’ll handle this.” She turned back to Alvin who could finally speak.


“ Wait-” Cassie squeezed Alvin again, cutting off him before he could say anything.


 “ You don’t get to talk. You picked the worst time to get on my bad side.” She glowered at Alvin.


“ I’m still recovering from my last break up , some girl called me a prostitute on the way in from practice and to complete the set, I have you, the first person to skip all that courtship and romance and sneak into my pants so that he can get off on some warped fantasy of his. Guess what? I have a lot of anger to vent and you’ll be my little stress ball.” She gave Alvin another squeeze, this time on his groin, her thumb pressing down with enough force to turn his face red.


 Cassie smiled as she watched Alvin squirmed, “ It’s going to be a lot worse when I get home, this is just the beginning.” ,


Alvin shuddered at the thought of this. Wendy was bad enough but he had succeeded in crossing a Titan, one who literally had him in the palm of her hand. If crushing his crown jewels was an appetiser, the main course would be something you’d expect to find in the deepest circle of Hell.


 She unlocked her locker, pulled out her handbag. It was  a bright pink Luxom handbag. one of her favourite handbags. Given her status, Alvin was not surprised she owned one.Cassie then proceeded to unzip the bag and dropped Alvin inside.

“ Just let me-” Cassie ignored his pleas as she zipped it up.


“ I’ll deal with you later. I need a shower, it will give me some time to think of a punishment fit for something as inhuman as you.” Cassie left a little gap, to allow air inside, scant consolation for Alvin as he was now her prisoner.


 Alvin looked around, the inside of her bag was dark except for a small circle of light that came through and wondered whether he would ever lead a proper life. Of all the days he had suffered, the worst one was not even over.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Do comment!