- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For this chapter, vgiv added a good part of the dialogue since well....one of the two girls in here isn't really a character of mine. It'll be fairly easy to work out which one. 

 

 



Alvin sat alone in the bleachers, they were made for Titans but the other sizes were free to use them, no restrictions. That was often the case, Titans allowing their smaller friends to sit on their shoulders or laps to watch games despite there being seats for the smaller sizes but sometimes friends just want to watch games together.

Alvin was waiting for track practice to start and he would spend the hour leading up to it sitting in the stands and observing life as it unfolded, his attention fixated on one particular group of people. He was watching the cheerleaders practice, a variety of normal women, Amazons and Titans, the Titans being the most prominent in the group. His eyes briefly focused on their captain, a tall blonde Titan by the name of Cassie Gissel. Slim with long blonde hair she often kept in a ponytail and with a decent bust too, she made the cheerleading outfit,a  blue and white top and skirt with the school name written in gold cursive letters on the top look exquisite.

She was quite the sight; especially since blonde Titans were rare, most of them being brunettes. Nowadays brunettes were preferred by modeling agencies, but in high school? Cassie was a diamond amongst rubies to her fellow students.  

 Everyone knew Cassie, even a withdrawn, and introverted guy like Alvin knew of her, from the small snippets he overheard while in the cafeteria, or in the gossiping that you’d find in the classroom as students waited for their teachers to enter.

 He looked around but he found his gaze returning to Cassie, executing some complex formation with her fellow cheerleaders. She was wonderful to watch, her movement fluid, her body full of life and energy… something he wished he had. Then again she probably never had the problems he had to deal with, her life seemed so much more complete than his was…

“ Hey Alvin!” A voice called, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Alvin jerked his head up and turned in the direction of the voice and when he saw the source of it he looked up. All the way up as he locked eyes with Katharine, a Titan and fellow student of the school.  Katharine was a brunette like the average Titan but her looks were FAR from average.

With straight, dark brown hair that came straight past her shoulders, pale blue eyes and a flawless complexion, she was a stunner for sure.. Even though she was slightly less endowed than Cassie (her breasts were still bigger than his car though) she was still a beauty in her own right. She had good fashion sense too, her slim fit pants and thin blue blouse gave attention to the right areas. She had a bag slung over her shoulder and she sat next to him, setting her bag such that she would be between it and Alvin.

She was a year younger than him but that didn’t stop them from meeting and talking. They weren’t very close but Alvin found it easy to talk to her about most things. They didn’t hang out very often but they’d stop and chat whenever they bumped into each other .

Alvin and Katharine were in the Titan section of the stadium was open to all sizes and was often a popular hangout for students after school.  “ What are you staring at?” She asked him, following his line of sight. A bemused smile broke out across her lips as she saw the girls Alvin had been staring at.

“Oh, is someone staring at the cheerleaders?” She raised an eyebrow, but her smirk never vanished from her face.

“No, no I wasn’t!” Alvin shot out, getting on the defensive. Katharine chuckled as she watched his nervous form, the size of her finger.

“Why do you have to be so sensitive? I’m only playing around. You’re a guy, so obviously you would be attracted to the-“ Katharine looked back at the cheerleaders.

“sluts who make a mockery of female pride. Now, which one of the bimbos made your member stir?” Alvin could not help but look back at the blonde. Katharine saw her too.

“You wouldn’t be the first guy to want her.”

Alvin shook his head, she couldn’t have been more wrong.

“ She’s pretty but I’ve heard rumours of what she does to boys on dates with her. If you don’t do whatever she wants, literally whatever she wants… I’ve got enough trouble in my life to try and invite her in. Sounds like too much trouble for me.” Alvin explained, he didn’t need another giant beating down on him, Wendy was more than enough.

“ Oh? That isn’t what most boys would say. Most of them would take the risk, ask her out.” Katharine liked Alvin for things like this, he wasn’t most boys in their age group, he had more long term goals, surprising due to his gender to her, but pleasant all the same.

“ I’m not most boys. I don’t have time to deal with relationships, I need that scholarship. Patricia was very clear about how I’d have to make it on my own for college. The track meet is at the end of the month and I really need to impress those scouts. If not….” He felt more anxious as he thought about what would happen if he failed to get it. He had pinned all of his dreams on it.

“You could work your way through college,” Katharine suggested, trying to be helpful.

That was a solution he had been contemplating and it had its merits; Alvin was already used to a hard life, why not extend it a few more years?

He looked up at Katharine, the Titan girl meant well but he had hoped he’d have it easier once he got out from under his step family’s thumb. She was still interested in the conversation, while he was hoping the subject could be changed.

“ I could,” He had of course thought about this, but he had not liked the inevitable outcome.

He locked his fingers together, briefly twiddling his thumbs as he looked down at the concrete floor.

“ You know, I would have joined the astronomy club if I didn’t have to worry about money. It’s where I feel the most at home. They even asked but I had to turn them down. Still feels like a mistake.”

Katharine reached down from above and gently scooped up Alvin before depositing him on her thigh. Ever since he had met her, he had to learn that unlike most Titans, she simply picked him up whenever she felt like it.

“It’s too late to undo it. They’re smart people, I talked to a few of them; good place to be but if you want something meaningful, join my cause. I only just got in with Lindsey and if you joined then I’d have another friend with me. Plus we’re always on the lookout for men to join, it’d add some real weight to our cause.” She  said, hoping he’d accept her offer.

“What was its name again? Women’s Right? Is that it? He placed his hand on her thigh as he turned, it felt tense.

Katharine sighed. She muttered to herself about today’s youth.

  

He leaned forward, briefly looking at the cheerleaders who appeared to be doing one of their more inclusive routines where the Amazons and normals would use a Titan’s body as part of it. He lingered on it, Cassie was being use as the stage, it was rare for the captain to do that. Most captains would aim to stay in the limelight but Cassie was allowing her smaller squad mates a chance to shine.

Good leadership, he thought up to himself. Pretty succinct and straight to the point.  

Katharine was obviously upset and justifying herself when she noticed his heads were in the clouds. “ Oh Alvin…” Katharine sighed upon her realization that Alvin was once again staring at Cassie.

“ Should I bring you down to her? Let you two hit it off?” She asked. Using her hand to block his view of her, annoying him.

“ Alright, where were we?” He asked her, mildly annoyed.

“ Well, I was about to tell you off about your obliviousness, and tell you about a group that seeks to further humanity, and you don’t even know the movement is taking place, but I’ll let that slide as you were busy imagining what  Cassie’s knockers would feel like.”

“Sorry…”

“Watch the news once in a while, you will learn about the real world. You won’t always have your sister to look out for you.”

“ Lets just say I’d rather let the evil stepmother from Cinderella look out for me.” He ended it that way, no need to elaborate on his opinion of Wendy.

Katharine on the other hand was confused, she found Wendy to be a reasonable, yet somewhat brash girl. Her step brother of all people should have gotten along with her?

“ Why would you say that? I’ve seen how Wendy acts around her friends… is she troublesome at home?”

Alvin just shook his head, it was his fault for not telling someone but then again, he always felt like he didn’t have anyone to go to.

“ It’s within the family, lets keep it at that,” Alvin replied. Katharine was certainly not that person, she was too close to Wendy for that.

Both of them sat in silence. Alvin had never divulged such information to her before and she felt as if she were between a rock and a hard place. A spot she rarely found herself in, Katharine was a brilliant girl.

 “Alright we’ll leave it at that,” Katharine picked up on the rising levels of awkwardness. She didn’t want to push Alvin into something he didn’t like.

Alvin looked down and his heart sank like a stone as he saw Wendy and her friends, a mixture of Amazons and normals seated several rows down. They were laughing, enjoying themselves and worst of all, they could see him. Alvin had witnessed her friend Camilla looking up at him and pointing that fact out to Wendy. He looked back at Katharine, glad that since she didn’t know, Wendy probably wasn’t going to let her know now so as long as Katharine was him, he would have some protection from his step sister.

 Suddenly, a loud beep could be heard, coming from within Katharine’s pants pocket. He could feel himself vibrating and he realised what it was, Katharine’s phone was ringing.

‘ Sorry about that,” Katharine apologised while reaching into her pocket, her hand raising the ground around. Alvin moved to a less inclined part of her thigh.

Katharine looked at the screen, it was Lindsey and Katharine had guessed what she was calling about. She swiped the screen with her finger and answered the phone.

“ Hey Lindsey!” she said into the phone. Alvin thought of listening to the call but he was too far below to even hear it, he was just hoping that Katharine wouldn’t leave.

“ Oh right! I was just talking to Alvin and I must have lost track of the time. I’ll be right over, save me a seat next to you. Alright then, see you there! Bye!” Katharine ended the call and placed her phone back in her pocket, pushing it in with her thumb.

“ Time to get off, I have to go. School club and I’m almost late.” Katharine plucked him off her comforting thigh, and placed him back on the cold bleacher. He didn’t want this, she had to stay.

“ Can’t you stay a bit longer?” He pleaded while glancing down at Wendy, the very thought of being left alone to fend off that psycho and the hellspawn she called friends was unnerving.

“ No I can’t. You could come with me to the meeting if you want, then we can talk for a bit I guess.” Katharine sensed an opportunity and had extended her offer.

“ I...erm...well...you see...I don’t” Alvin stuttered, he didn’t want to go to her meeting. Going there would probably mean being stuck there forever and he had no intention of joining some political group.

Katharine could see the hesitation in his eyes, how he was fumbling his words and felt a sense of disappointment, it would be pointless to have him join and drop out. She’d try again when he felt more sure of it.

“ I won’t force you to join if you don’t want to. See you around,  goodbye!” She waved him goodbye and turned, slinging her bag over her shoulder as she walked off.

Alvin wanted to beat himself up for letting her go like that but he wouldn’t need to. Wendy would do it for him and as he looked down at the group of girls, he could see them coming closer with each step.

He knew what to do, what would happen if he messed it up. He leaned forward, tensed his legs and burst forward with all the speed and power he could muster. He didn’t care where he was going, he only wanted to get away. Unfortunately for him, a few voices behind him proved that his legs needed to move a lot faster.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Katharine will be back, this isn't the last of her. All I can say. I'll try to write chapters when I can but classes are a pain for now, let me get a breather before I can get more chapters going.

 Hope you enjoy this one!