- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been more than a month since I last updated this and although the views and reviews haven't been as generous as compared to Downtrodden, I'll still update Escape.

 I like it enough to finish up all the stories I've planned for Jack and Jessica so I'll alternate between Downtrodden and Escape, writing when I have the time to do so. 

 So, please enjoy the fifth chapter of Escape, where Jack and Jessica enjoy dinner and play a few games!

 The warm noon day sun bore down on Jessica and Jack, the latter seeking respite from the heat by using Jessica’s own body as shelter. Naturally, he chose the shadow created by her breasts as with Jessica’s hand placement, just above her navel but below her bosom gave him ample protection from the sun. Meanwhile, Jessica droned on about the island as she gave what proved to be a droll tour of it, so it seemed to be to Jack.


 “ Over there’s the jungle. Papa mentioned there were armed guards patrolling a long line of electrical fencing, or something like that,” Jessica cheerfully pointed out. Jack gave an acknowledging grunt as he glanced up, her bosom jiggling with each step.


 “ I don’t really go inside the jungle, kind of mentioned that while we were still in the house. There might be wild dogs in there, can’t be too sure but I’ve heard barking at night. Since you’re not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, I hope you’ll at least take my advice and keep yourself safe,” Jessica advised him rather gently but Jack had no intention of listening to her. No, he intended to do the opposite of what she said.


“ Of course, of course. You know the place best, I won’t go into the big scary jungle while I’m with you,” Jack falsely assured her.


 Jessica looked downwards and was surprised to find her view of Jack blocked by her own chest. Correcting the oversight, she raised Jack out of the shade and up close to her, a look of concern written on her face. Jack’s assurance wasn’t in the least bit helpful.


“ I mean it Jack, this isn’t England where the most dangerous animal is some badger or some big hairy rodent. This is the Caribbean, the freaking tropics!” Jessica said with some force but she held back, she didn’t wish to scare the little man.


 “We’ve got crocodiles waiting to grab the first thing that moves, snakes that could crush your lungs, sharks that could slice you into little pieces. Don’t take my words so lightly,” Jessica chided him.


 “ I get it. By the way, we do have bears and wolves in Europe, the biggest animal isn’t a badger, those things are hardly terrifying,” Jack replied while privately scoffing at Jessica’s ignorance. He was just waiting for Jessica to move him back into the shade, he had to cover his head with his hand just to even see her.


 “ Just don’t do anything stupid,” Jessica swiftly ended their current topic before returning her hand to her original spot, Jack welcoming the reprieve from the acidic rays of the Caribbean sun. Once back in place, Jessica resumed her tour of the island.


 ****


 “ How’s your cooking?” Jack asked Jessica as he waited for dinner at a table that appeared to be the length of a football field. The rest of the tour was short, Jack expecting the stereotypical waterfall large enough for her to use as a showerhead but it never materialized although Jessica mentioned it would have been cool to have one just for that.


Meanwhile, Jessica had taken some frozen meat out of the industrial freezer, restocked on a fortnightly schedule by people from Leighton.


 “ Is it fresh?” Jack asked Jessica as he spied her unwrapping a clump of meat the size of a bus in a kitchen that while huge from the perspective of most people, barely had any elbow room for Jessica. He couldn’t tell what kind of meat it was other than it being red meat, the little icicles flaking off the clear plastic wrap as Jessica peeled it off.


 “ It’s as fresh as frozen food can be. I don’t claim to be as good a cook as your chef Gaston but at least it’ll be a new experience for you, bet you’ve never had something like this before,” Jessica smiled to herself as she couldn’t resist throwing in another jibe at Jack.


 Unseen to her, Jack scoffed, “ Well you win, never had frozen food before but my chef’s name isn’t Gaston, it’s Marco.”


 Jessica chuckled as she let the meat thaw out and returned to the table. Sitting at a the sole chair which towered over Jack like a foreboding office building.


 “ Oh...his name is Marco? Two out of three ain’t bad. So you were one of those kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth?”


 Jack nodded, “ Yeah you could say that. I don’t think I’ve ever had one before. Not even in college, money was never an issue for me.”


 Jessica smirked and prodded Jack a little which did cause him to stumble back a couple of steps, “ Lucky you. I remember eating a lot of frozen dinners growing up. Mom couldn’t cook and although Papa could, he was always working so he never had time for that. I think I never had a thawed dinner until I was seven, after Papa’s workload got better.”


 “ He must have been working hard to support you and your mother,” Jack replied, glancing over at the meat. Jessica caught that, every movement Jack made didn’t go unnoticed from her perspective, like a drone watching its target.


 “ I know you’re hungry but let the food get to room temperature first. A little cooking tip Papa shared with me, made my meals easier to stomach.”


 “ Did you ever just go for a swim and catch some fish of your own? Maybe even a whale since one whale should be enough for a growing girl like you?” Jack could easily picture Jessica dragging a large whale out from the sea as if it were a marlin and then slicing it up to eat.


 “ Growing? No, I’m done with that, haven’t grown an inch since my last measurement. As for fishing, I have done it once or twice but when you need hundreds or even thousands of fish to satisfy your cravings, it isn’t worth the time. It was quite easy once I found them, just a matter of closing my hands around them,” Jessica cupped her hands and pressed each side of her fingers against each other, forming a symmetrical container.


 “ Then lifting it out of the water and checking my haul. Problem was I had to do it over and over again and then,” Jessica sighed as she remembered one trip. She had tried to eat raw fish, a futile attempt to inject some diversity into her diet but she had only succeeded in decimating most of the local schools of fish. She had made a promise to never ever try something so stupid like that again.


 “ I had to eat them on the go so it was sashimi. Scales and all, down the hatch!”


 “ Urrgghh…” Jack could not contain his disgust.


 “ Oh come on,” Jessica got up and walked over to the kitchen counter and began to cook the meat on a pan the size of two inflatable pools, the meat sizzling as it disassembled into smaller pieces from the heat.


 The aroma of the meat, strong and hearty was not lost on Jack as his mouth began to water from it, it certainly smelled better than it looked.


The entire cooking process didn’t take too long, Jessica didn’t even need to add any seasoning, not even salt or pepper to the meat before she slid it all onto a plate scaled up for her.


 “ You’re going to need to get your hands dirty, I don’t have anything in your size,” she said to Jack as she placed the plate in front of him.


 Jessica jabbed at the meat with a fork as long as a python and bit the meat off it.


 Jack walked up to the meat and used his hands to grab a fist sized chunk. “ Good god that’s hot!” His hands seared with pain, quickly ending their contact with the food.


 Jack blew on them while Jessica chuckled, “ Oh don’t be a wimp. It’s warm but you’re not going to get blisters.” She mindlessly ate while focusing on Jack’s little yelps, while she did find him annoying at times, his squawks were occasionally entertaining.


 “ Did you use a flamethrower? That was fucking hot!” Jack checked his palms, they were reddish in tone but as time went by, the pain began to fade.


 “ No, the stove is a normal stove. I don’t cook it over lava, giant girl doesn’t need that to cook her food, I just eat more of it and come on, if I can eat it ,so can you.” Jessica got up from her seat and went to the counter. Pulling open one of the drawers, she pulled out a knife.


 Once she got back, she began to the cut at the meat, cutting it as small as she could. Jack for the most part watch as the hefty tools sliced bus sized chunks of meat into pieces no bigger than his hand.


 “ T-thanks,” Jack added, surprised at the precision with which she sliced and diced the meat.


 “ You’re welcome,” Jessica leaned back against her chair to let Jack eat his fill.


 ***


 Jack patted his stomach and belched a little as gas escaped through his mouth, “ Oh sorry, excuse me.”


 “ Was it...good?”  Jessica asked with a hint of trepidation although she had no idea why she even felt that way over getting Jack’s opinion  as she washed the plate with a sponge and a rather generic looking brand of dishwashing liquid.


 “ Better than I expected. No seasoning and it’s full of flavour, I thought it’d taste like an old shoe or something worse.”


 This managed to draw a little titter from the giantess as she placed her plate back onto a dish rack before going back to the table.


 “ I’ll take it as a compliment.” Jessica sat at the chair, Jack eye level with her abdomen.


“ Jack, it’s a little early for bed so I was thinking we could play a boardgame if you’re up to it,” Jessica was quick to suggest a form of entertainment although she wasn’t entirely sure if Jack even played it.


 “ Why not? Just don’t cry when you lose.” Jessica restrained herself from laughing, was he so cocky all the time?


 “ Oh? Someone think he’s good. I hope you’re not too disappointed when YOU lose.” Jessica placed her palm on the table and allowed Jack to climb on, the latter having full confidence in his skills.


 Once they were back in Jessica’s room, Jessica brought out the largest tablet computer Jack had ever seen, it could easily double as a movie screen if needed.


 Jessica unlocked it and pressed a Monopoly icon on the top right corner. The screen changed in a flash, it entirety displaying only the main menu of the game. Even though it was only a simple board game, the sight of playing on a scaled up version of it was not lost on him.


“ Okay, what piece do you want to be?”  Jessica hoped Jack would not choose her favourite piece, she had always used it in her games with her father and the many, seemingly arbitrary Leighton employees who often indulged her whims but often showed a fear of even making her pay rent.


“ I’ll take the car,” Jack answered after a momentary pause to make his choice.


“ Aww…” Jessica’s lips curled up into a frown, internally cursing her luck, why did both of them have to like the same piece?


 “ Okay...fine,” Jessica gave in rather quickly, mostly because she wanted to be a good host. She selected her piece, the top hat, her go to piece whenever someone beat her to the car.


 “ You can sit on my thigh if you like, it’ll let you see the entire board instead of that one little corner you’ll be staring at.”


 Jack gingerly moved onto Jessica’s open palm and once his feet touched Jessica’s tanned thigh, he sat down cross legged, observing the board


 “ Geez...someone takes their games seriously,” Jessica noted apprehensively, she pondered whether Jack would be a bad loser, the time to throw a hissy fit over a loss.


 “ I never let my guard down. Now come on, lets get it started!” Jack wanted to beat Jessica, she had teased him all day with jibes at his luggage, upbringing and this would be the perfect opportunity to make her eat some humble pie.


 For a while, it appeared to go Jack’s way, he managed to get all four railroads and he howled with joy every time Jessica paid rent on them, two hundred dollars hurt her badly. Jessica managed to pull some back through utilities and through the use of a few houses on Old Kent Road and Whitechapel Road.


 Unlike Jack, Jessica was less revealing about her emotions, accepting the ebb and flow of the game as it happened although she felt tempted to flick Jack off her thigh after he made some comment about her IQ but thankfully for both of them, she remained in full control of herself.


  Then, after an hour of gameplay, there appeared to be a breakthrough as Jessica completed a hotel on Park Lane and Jack had the misfortune of being forced to take a detour, the thousand pounds of rent hitting his pockets hard. For once, Jessica let out a squeal of joy , nearly falling to her side as she laughed at her smaller opponent. From then on, a win for Jessica was inevitable as her assets increased as Jack’s decreased until he was down to Liverpool Street Station, his last stand.


 “ No fair! You got lucky!” Jack kicked the ground hard, which did not amuse Jessica at all, her thigh happened to be the “ground” and she plucked him off her thigh and brought him up to her face, the sudden shift in altitude was a little jarring for Jack.


 “Now now Jack, you’ve lost and there’s no need to cry over spilt milk or kick your lovely hostess although I barely felt it, almost thought it was a little nudge if I hadn’t seen it,” Jessica was thankfully in a forgiving mood, buoyed by Jack’s failure to do what she called , “ putting her in her place.”



 “ Oh…” Jack mumbled some incoherent words, “ All right, you win. Have Liverpool Street Station or whatever else you want to take from me.  So much for that degree in business…”


  “ I thought you were going to say something about losing to a girl, hope your ego is alright,” Jessica could not resist throwing a little barb at Jack over losing, she would have back a little but the way he carried himself, not just during the game but ever since he woke up, it felt so gratifying to bring him down a few pegs.


 “ I was..but you’re also bigger and stronger than any man around so it doesn’t  hold….” Again Jack mumbled something, Jessica thought he said something about being a freak accident but she wasn’t going to pursue that any further.


 “ Best two out of three? Not as if you’ve got anything to do next morning,” Jack had a point and Jessica liked his willingness to try again, only her father asked for seconds.


 “ Okay but no more acting like a baby,” Jessica smiled as she began to set up the tablet for another round, pleased at this unexpected but welcome move from her guest.

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!