- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really am sorry for making all of you wait for this update but I've classes now that I'm in college and it kind of takes up a lot of my time. I'll try to write in my free time, I really will but give me time to push out chapters.

 

Next on my list will be the final chapter of BFG: Bully and it'll just be The Escape and my story for vgiv's series Intersizables. Be patient with me, I know you are eager for the next update but just hang in there. Plus I know I lost fans when I rebooted this thing from scratch but it'll be better, a lot better than the original pair. Hopefully the fans I lost will come back and enjoy it.

 

Finally, this isn't the longest chapter but sometimes its quality and not quantity, so without further ado, enjoy the latest chapter!


 “ There has to be a another way!” Jack desperately protested to Jessica from the sink he was in, a large metal faucet over him.  His bath had so far gone horribly and he had yet to even get wet! He had protested Jessica’s choice of shower facilities and he definitely didn’t want to get there by being forced to slide down the smooth porcelain surface although he had managed to come to a stop without colliding with anything.


 “ I wish there was but short of picking you up and dunking you like a donut in and out of one of my cups, this is the best way,” Jessica replied, briefly considering it as a little payback for how dickish Jack was behaving. She only stopped because she was better than that, she had been raised to be above such petty acts.


 “ I bet you’d like that,” Jack said, sounding like a grouch.It  was so surreal to be in the sink, it looked like a large white room and Jessica like some sort of goddess peering down at his insignificant helpless form.


 “ Aw come on Jack, there are plenty of ways for a girl like me to pick on you if I REALLY wanted to, you know that very well,” Jessica tried her best to sound sweet and assuring, she had no intention of scaring the crap out of Jack.


 Jack didn’t bother to acknowledge her but decided to focus on the bath, too . He removed his shirt with ease, tossing it aside and started on his pants but stopped just as he unbuttoned them. He hadn’t felt it before but he remembered that he was not alone at all, that there was someone else in the room with him.


 “ I can’t change if you’re looking at me!”


 Jessica snickered but she found herself staring at his back, muscular and well formed from years of working out,she found it hard to not stare.


 “ Oh come on Jack, I need to be sure you don’t hit your head or something, you haven’t exactly gotten around without my help. Need I remind you who saved your life?” Jessica hoped she covered herself with this, she didn’t want Jack to get the wrong idea about her.


 Jack whipped around, “ It’s not that! I have a girlfriend and this...this feels wrong!” He was gobsmacked at Jessica’s inability to see this, how could she not feel this? Was she doing all this to pester him?


 “ What exactly would I do with you if I took a fancy to you? You’re not exactly the right size for me,” Jessica pointed out, what did he expect her to do with him? She could suffocate him with her lips or crush him under the weight of her mounds, he would be too fragile for any of that. Couldn’t he see that or was he that full of himself?


“ Just look away or something! I can’t clean myself if you’re going to be staring at me the whole time! I wouldn’t allow Caitlin to do that, much less a strange giant like you,” Jack blasted at Jessica.


 “ Okay okay!” Jessica threw up her hands in surrender, “ I’ll turn my back to you but let me get you a couple of things.”


  Jack watched and he had to admit it was kind of cool to watch her squeeze shower gel out of a bottle the size of a small house. A large blob, easily twice as large him landed by his side, the lime green gel was aromatic, akin to what he would use at home although he wouldn’t use anything that smelled like lemon grass.


 “ I’ll turn the faucet on, it can only be done via a button in the wall,” Jessica explained to Jack,the latter only now realising that there wasn’t a valve to turn.


 “ You can start now, keep the pressure low,” Jack instructed.


 Jessica pressed the button and then turned a knob, allowing her to control the pressure. She wasn’t too certain about what was the different Jack getting a soothing bath and death by drowning so she turned it to the lowest she could manage and hoped for the best. Jack made sure Jessica had her back to him before he slipped his pants and undergarments off and stepped under the little waterfall, the flow rate no different from that of a normal household showerhead.


 “ Oh good,” Jack moaned as the clear water washed over him, removing the dirt glued to his body. He rubbed himself down while Jessica turned her back to him although she did steal a few glances, not that Jack noticed. He was lost in his world, enjoying the cleansing process.


 This went on for a couple of minutes, the only sound was that of running water, nothing else. Wanting to be nice, Jessica decided to make conversation with Jack, it would at help to break the


 “ How did you two meet? You know, you and Caitlin?” Jessica asked, breaking the silence.


 “ Oh, I didn’t think you would ask that question but okay,” Jack answered, he wasn’t even looking at Jessica as he stepped out of the shower to lather on some of that gel, coating every inch of him in the gel and giving himself a good scrub.


 “ We met at the airport, I was on a trip to Paris with some buddies of mine. She was also on the plane, going to London but her girl friends wanted to stop over in the City of Love and explore France before that,” He paused to scrub his hair, he could feel bits of sand and dirt between the matted clumps.


 “ How do you guys mix up luggage? Isn’t it labelled?” Jessica asked but there was no barb here, nothing to beat Jack with, just sincere curiosity.


 “ We used the exact some fuschia luggage and I just picked it up without a second thought,” Jack felt embarrassed to admit but he was rather partial to pink. Jessica guffawed at the thought of him hauling around a bright pink suitcase.


 “ Sorry, it’s just that I’ve not met many men who like such feminine colours,” Jessica said in between laughs.


 “ It’s not exactly a colour I love but it’s easy to identify,” Jack stepped back into the curtain of water and washed the gel off, now mixed with the grime and muck on his skin. It came off easily, sliding off his like skin like water off a duck’s back.


 “ Caitlin chased after me and we actually argued about it for a while before I found out about the mistake. After that I apologised for the snafu and I asked her out for coffee and it came as a surprise to all of us there, both of our friends included that our hotels were only two miles away! It’s as if it were fate,” Jack recalled, getting all misty eyed as he remembered those amorous days.



  “ And then?” Jessica pressed him, keen to learn more.


  “ We became friends for three months before both of us realised how we really felt about each other. It was a big surprise that she asked me out first,” He smiled to himself as he remembered that day, Caitlin had asked him out for dinner and in the middle of it, told him how she had fallen in love with him and Jack, taken aback by it but he knew he felt the same way so he accepted it.


 Jessica spun around, “ Wait, isn’t it usually the-” Her cheeks began to be flushed as it hit her that she was staring at Jack in the buff, the latter covering his privates with his hands.


 “ Okay, please...that was close, I don’t want you seeing what I have down there,” Jack blurted to Jessica who moved quickly to face away from him.


 “ Sorry, just carry on. I was just shocked that a girl asked you out,” Jessica replied sheepishly, glad that he couldn’t see her face right now.


 “ Right. Could you please turn off the tap? I’m done and pass me a towel too, can’t wear my new clothes while I’m wet”


 Jack faced his back towards Jessica while she did so, her long toned arm passing over him and switched off the tap.


“ I’ve put the towel behind you, I cut out a little piece from mine but it should be enough. You can dry yourself off now ,I’m not even looking at you plus the clothes are next to the towel.”


Indeed they were, Jack dried himself but he did wish the clothes were more fitting, it would seem that the dummies Jessica had were larger than the average person, the shirt and trousers would have fit Michael Jordan well but not a smaller man like him.


“ Jessica, did you ever have a man in your life? I can’t imagine you never seeing a boy as being more than just a friend? Or did your parents try to arrange a marriage for you?”


 Jessica chuckled loudly, “ Oh Jack, that’s such a stereotype. I might be half Chinese but here in America that’s not something all of us still practice. Hell I don’t even know a cousin or relative who still does it. Even if they did, it wouldn’t have worked out now, few men have the cojones to be with a girl who could literally have them in the palm of her hand. As for that crush…”


 Jessica trailed off as she swallowed audibly, Jack could hear it as she remembered her days in school, the last time she ever had a crush on anyone. It didn’t end well, she never blamed herself but she did blame the third wheel in that triangle.


 “ I-I did...I was only thirteen but I was already growing into the statuesque stunner you see before you and I liked this boy. Dylan was his name  and I think he didn’t mind me even though I was at least one and a half feet taller than him. I was very apprehensive about ever talking to him thanks to my growth spurt but I think, no I’m not sure….it just ended badly for me and worse for the other girl,” Jessica stopped, she didn’t want to continue. She wasn’t going to bring up the skeleton in her closet twice in one day.


 Jack changed into his clothes and his deduction was spot on, they were big on him, his shirt hanging past his sleeves and his trousers went past his feet, he had to roll them up several times to get the desired length he wanted. Once done, it hung on him like an unwanted flap of skin.


 “ You don’t have to continue if you can’t. Puppy love can be painful, I felt my fair share of it too. Also, could you get me out of here? I’m done so you can look at me, again” Jack said.


 Jessica did so, picking up Jack and letting him settle into her hand.


 Jack noted she seemed distressed although she had attempted to hide it but her eyes seemed to shimmer as she looked down at him and as she blinked, he swore he could see a tear but Jessica wiped it using her finger.


“ Do you need a moment by yourself?” He did not want her crying in front of him, he hated the sight of girls crying.


  “ Huh? No I don’t, I am fine. It’s just that bringing up the past is painful for me. I don’t exactly get to live a normal life do I?” Jessica asked.


 “ No you don’t,” Jack replied, direct and to the point.


 “ That was a rhetorical question,” Jessica giggled at Jack’s misreading.


 “ Jack, you might have been a dick since you got here but it’s nice to have around you for company, it’s a welcome change from the rest of the people I see, adds variety.”


  Jack of course didn’t see how he was being a dick but he had no intention to challenge her on that. He planned to be out of her hair by the next morning, let her believe what she wanted.


 “I was being a dick and I’m sorry for it,” he said while lying through his teeth.


 Jessica grinned, “ That’s a good start. I accept that apology. I’m going to take you on a little tour of the island, show you some of the landmarks but we won’t go into the jungle, I don’t do so well in cramped spaces, not that I’m claustrophobic. I stopped going inside after I hit sixty feet, no room and I felt guilty smashing trees to make room.”


 “ How nice of you to think about the environment,” Jack remarked.


  “ Of course, this is a beautiful island and I intend to keep it that way,” Jessica replied.

 Jack would have wanted to stay indoors but Jessica was playing right into his hands by offering him a little tour of the jungle. He’d get a bird’s eye view of the place and what’s more, she had even disclosed her weakness! By dinnertime he would have everything he needed to know and be out of the house the moment she visited dreamland. Things could not be going more smoothly.


 

Chapter End Notes:

 If you feel like it, leave a review here and give me your thoughts on the story. I standy by what I said in the original in that I'll respond to every review, no matter what its about.