- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is, 2 chapters to go! Hope you guys enjoyed the big scene in this one.

“So,” Jessica blew a sharp burst of air through her cheeks, hand on her hips like a superhero as she surveyed the site before her, the sun clocking out as it dipped below the horizon.


 “This is Rockford Camp?” She turned to her right, the helicopter sent to guide her hovering and creating a breeze the blew her hair as she faced it. She imagined to the people inside, she must have been quite a sight. To the pilot, all he could see was her face, larger than a billboard as she looked at him. Thankfully she had malice intended although whenever she moved to pull him closer, the sudden jolt did scare him.


 “ That’s right ma’am,” He answered over the speakers.


“ Do you know if they’ve got any um,” Jessica shook her hand as she thought of something to say.


“Any nukes or planes?”


“Highly doubtful, the US government would never give them that kind of weaponry,” replied the pilot.


 Jessica sighed, this was as far as he would go before she had to fight through a small army of men to save the little douchebag. Again, for the third time; she would make sure he knew that.


“ Well thank you for taking me here but you really need to keep up, I had to stop and turn back a few times. Where’s that wonderful American horsepower I keep hearing?” She pulled the chopper in, shaking him about as she looked about and playfully rapped on the hull of the aircraft.


“Ma’am don’t do that, this is military property,” He was shaking from being tossed about like a toy.


“Sorry there,” Jessica leaned in and planted a kiss on the windscreen, leaving an imprint of her plush lips on it.


“ Okay, off you go then. Tell the General everything that happened while I get the prisoner,” Jessica released her grip and watched as the chopper took off, flying off at a snail’s pace.


 She turned back to the camp where she noticed soldiers rushing about, mobilising in jeeps and arming themselves with rifles and all sorts of weapons.


“  Would anyone like to surrender? I won’t hold back once I start,” Jessica issued the ultimatum with her most commanding voice, chin out and hands on hips. She waited for a response but the mobilisation only continued,her offer not even acknowledged.


 “Fine.”


********


“Is that Jessica?” Jack rushed to the grilled window in his cell and looked through, barely able to get a glimpse of her.


  Which is all he got as Michael shoved him aside to get a proper, the young Englishman hitting the wall like a crash test dummy.


 “Ow! You could have hurt me,” He cried as he massaged his shoulder.


 Michael turned, the slightest of smiles on him, “ Get over it you pussy, our ride out of here has arrived.”


 “ What makes you think she’ll win? Sure she stepped on a few dogs for me but modern technology can bring down anything.”


This didn’t dampen Michael at all, he had grown used to Jack’s idiocy in the past few hours, more than he would have liked to but he had been through worse. Jack however, ran a few of those moments really close.


“ Jack, just shut up and enjoy the fact that our rescuer is here,” He turned from the window and leaned against the wall of the cell, content his plan so far had worked.


*****


“ Frankly I’m surprised she is even here,” Lauren said calmly while sipped from a bottle, straw in mouth while having a conversation with the base commander on her phone.She had moved in to a small corner of the large greasy hangar nearby, occupying herself with her phone until the call came in.


“ What do you propose?” He asked, unable to disguise the panic in his voice. He couldn’t understand how a woman who had never fought in a war like him could even keep her wits when faced with a giant woman. With the stories going around , like how she was born after China conducted illegal nuclear tests near some islands in the South China Sea or how the giantess was actually an indestructible robot from Russia; those were the two most popular theories on what she was.


 “ I don’t know, just kill her and move on! You’re the expert in killing so use your guns and shoot her until she stops breathing!” She blasted into the phone.

I’m surrounded by idiots, she thought tiredly. She wasn’t about to let Jessica ruin her plans. How had she even figured out where she was?


“Michael….” His name escaped her lips almost without a thought, the traitor probably ran off and told someone.


“Who is Michael?” The commander asked.


“ No one you have to be worried about. Just deal with the woman and...bring me Jack,” She hung up and continued sipping on her water ,tossing her phone on to a nearby table in the hangar, not even the least bit worried.


******


“ Okay ,” Jessica stepped forward as about a hundred men stood before her, M-16’s directed right at her.


 “Guess it’s about a hundred of you versus one of me. Sounds fair, wouldn’t want to make it too easy on you guys,” She chuckled mirthfully as she advanced, stopping at a hundred feet before them. She beamed down at them, the sight of their guns and only guns was great news to her, she would get through unscathed. Only problem was the no kill rule she and Zoltan agreed. Killing those men in green would be easy, a swipe of her arm or stepping on them would break them.


How would she stop them without killing?


“ Step away monster or we’ll fire,” said a thin middle aged man in the front, Jessica assumed he was their commander. Her eyes zoomed in on his shoulders, the two silver bars giving his rank of captain away.


Jessica laid down on her stomach, face about fifty feet from them as she calmly looked upon the men who were supposed to stop her. She said nothing but watched, watched as they looked their scopes, as they shook from the sight of her and running all sorts of gory thoughts through their head, imagining the pain she would inflict.


 “ Is that how you address a lady?” She asked, pouting.


“ Fire!” Shouted the captain, immediately followed by a hail of gunfire, rifles discharging and spent bullet casings flying everywhere as bullets pelted her face, arms and amusingly, Jessica noted some targeted her cleavage.


“Oh boy,” She sighed, waiting for them to reload.


 Then one hit her in the eye and then she blinked, the slight irritation gone as quickly as it came.


 “ That almost hurt,” She remarked as several rounds bounced off her lip.


Eventually they did stop and as they reloaded, Jessica moved into action.


 She put her lips in an O shape and inhaled, chest ballooning as her lungs sucked in air. As they watched and reloaded, Jessica let loose the air she trapped inside her.


 To her surprise, it worked as her lungs pushed out the air with the force of a mid level hurricane, the soil was being kicked up and men were pushed back, the weaker of the lot sent flying back. It was...too easy.


 “ Wow boys, you better get your A game on. Can’t even hold up to a little wind,” She stood up and moved quickly as the men tried to regroup and fire on her.


 Jessica stepped over the barbed wire fence, the sad little barrier only coming up to her shin. Once over, she felt the tickle of bullets on her back, it felt soothing and she couldn’t let out a contented moan.


 She turned back and watched as they fired, it was almost adorable to watch such tiny things try to hurt her.


 “ I’ll give you an A for effort. F for results though,” She laughed as she turned around and walked around the asphalt roads inside, sirens blaring as barricades were set up to keep in her. She shook her head, didn’t they know she would step over it easily? Like walking over a pebble.


 Now that she was in, she needed to find Jack but she didn’t know where.


“I know,” she said as a rather ingenious plan came to her.


She walked through a barricade, pushing it aside with her feet easily while the asphalt cracked from the weight of her body as she tried to find somebody who knew where Jack would be. Or at least looked like he knew.


 Down below, the men from inside rushed back in, dodging potholes made by her walk as they tried their best to dissuade her, shouting curses at her. Jessica heard them and slowly walked to a four way junction, watching the whole camp converge on her.


“Come on, we don’t have all day,” Jessica waited as the men stopped and assembled, now adding grenade launchers and machine guns. Nothing she couldn’t handle but it was fun to see them try different toys on her.

“ So...you can have the first shot,”She stood by and waited. It was a short wait as machine gun pelted her chest, rippling the portions that were hit. Grenades hit her chest, a popular target but like the machine guns before them, it did nothing although Jessica felt a little warmer than usual.


 “ Instead of shooting at me to make me leave, why not um….you tell me where you keep your prisoners and once I get him I’ll go,” Jessica gave a friendly smile.


 No one heard so she resorted to her next step: raising her bus sized foot up and slamming it down as hard she could. The resulting quake knocked many off their feet, Jessica using the down time to grab the little commander she spotted earlier.


 He wasn’t fast enough as her tree sized fingers, as thick as logs closed in around him and she raised him up to face level.


 “ You heard me? Where do you keep the prisoners? I’m here to get a friend out,” She asked.

 

“Not telling you anything bitch!” He squeaked from her clenched fist.


“ Call me names eh?” She retorted as her grip on him increased, putting his body under pressure.


“O-okay!” He cried out from the pain as his rib bent, Jessica careful not to go too far with the crushing.

“I’m sorry! Just look for the detention barracks, all our prisoners are there!”


“Thank you,” Jessica set him down as his men attended to him.


She went from walking and in to a light jog, reading the signs as she looked from lane to lane, section by section.


She did find it, the facility right in the middle of the camp. It was a short, 3 storey building with a metallic fenced off courtyard she assumed the detainees would walk around in, their daily exercise or so.


 Stepping through the fence, the thin metal doing nothing but crumpling under her, she kneeled down and did what she could, call out for Jack.


 “Jack! Where are you!” She listened but heard nothing.


“Come on Jack, I came all this way to rescue your bratty ass so play along for once!”


“ Jessica!” Jessica’s ears pricked up at the call of her name although the voice wasn’t Jacks at all , she recognised it as Michael.


 “Michael?” She raced over to the window on the second floor, her eye filling it as she saw Michael inside but Jack was nowhere to be found.


 “How did you get in here? Where’s Jack?” She spoke quickly, anxious to know.


 “They took him, Lauren’s men took him somewhere. She’s probably with him right now at the airfield,” He was relieved to see her, that big brown eye blinking back at him.


 “ Where?”


“Uh…” Michael knew the area well but Jessica did not, he thought about going with her but Lauren probably beefed up the security around it and as good as a fighter he was, the superweapon standing before him could do his job a hundred times better.


“ You can’t miss it at your height, probably 10 or 20 miles away from here, just go ahead of the building and run, as fast as you can. If Lauren leaves this country, we’re doomed,” He said with urgency.


 “Ok, you want me to get you out of here? This wall should be easy to tear off?” She asked. She tapped her finger against it, remembering when the people at Leighton would test her strength by letting her punch a wall. There was a lot of concrete here but nothing a little elbow grease couldn’t break through.

 

“Why not,” Michael said.


“You might want to take a step back,” Jessica cautioned him, watching him retreat as far back as he could.

 Readying her fist, Jessica slammed it into the wall, the entire section breaking apart. She stuck her fingers in yanked the upper floor off, leaving Michael with an open air cell.


 She then pulled the bars off cleanly, leaving Michael with a clean shot of an escape.


 “ I’ll be fine, you go on ahead,” He urged her.


 Jessica nodded and sped off, running off in the direction he specified.


******

“This is crazy! You don’t need me at all,” Jack was forced into a chair ,arm still in a sling as two men held him at gunpoint, Lauren not even looking up from her phone.


“ I do actually, there’s a very big problem and I know,” She pointed at him, “ That Jessica will want you alive. So you’re my hostage until I leave US airspace then once we land, I’ll send you home,” She didn’t even skip a beat, her own demeanour as cool as a cucumber.


 Jack was forced down onto a wooden chair, rump colliding hard against it.


“Watch it!” He complained as he rubbed his sore butt.


 “ Oh Jack,” Lauren laugh forcefully, “ Your Ritchie Rich act will be missed but-” The earth shook , Lauren’s drink and other small objects vibrating on the spot, each subsequent shake brought out the same result, a little wiggle and Lauren even saw ripples in her drink.


  She looked at the horizon and saw it: Jessica, running at full speed towards her. In full stride, over four hundred miles an hour , she was closing in fast. She’d have to put her final plan into action and soon or Jessica would be standing over her at any moment.


 “ Get him onto the plane. NOW!” She barked, irked by their sluggish movement, only the pilot moved with any sense of urgency, already in the cockpit despite pleas from the technicians that they weren’t done.


 After all, she had the most to lose out of all the people involved here.


   Jack knew this and moved slowly, even going limp when Lauren’s grunts tried to drag him along.


 “Jack,” Lauren unholstered one of the men’s pistols and pointed it straight at Jack’s face, not in the mood to deal with this shit.


 “ Move or I’ll just put in a bullet in you,”She threatened, looking serious about it, finger over the trigger.


 “ If you shoot me, you won’t have a shield,”Jack countered, rather proud of find a hole in Lauren’s threat.


 Lauren lowered her arm but kept the pistol directed at Jack, stopping just when the barrel lined up with Jack’s groin. Jack’s smile faded and he swallowed hard as he saw his own defence fall apart.


 “ Who said anything about killing you?”


Jack straightened himself  , cowed by her revised threat and gave no trouble as he walked in, sitting down on a seat while Lauren sat across him, gun pointed right at him.


 “ See Jack, it pays to listen,” She said as the plane began to move down the runway, Lauren expecting a quick getaway.


******

The twenty mile run had barely raised Jessica own pulse, her breathing steady and she hardly perspired from it.


 Which was good for her but the bad news was that Michael had neglected to mention that if she ran from Rockford, she’d wind up at the opposite end of the airfield, handing the advantage to Lauren.


 She could hear the sound of its engines roaring , making it easy to spot the aircraft but she soon realised she had little time before it moved out of reach.


 So she chased it, this time ignoring the designated paths and simply crashed through buildings, its brick and mortar falling to her superior body as she assumed no one would be inside and why would there be? Going by Miami and even Rockford, people ran from her so what would they stick around for? Waiting for Jessica to do a magic trick?


 She made it to the runway just as the plane reached the three quarter and quickened her pace until the plane was within arm’s reach.


Then, it began to take off, rising slowly as Lauren badgered the pilot to move faster, Jessica would be able to grab the plane, not exactly a problem when it was only half as long as she was.

Even then, she could do nothing but whine as the best this G5 could do was a slow but steady ascent.


 “Oh no you don’t!” Jessica lunged forward and grabbed the plane by the wings, her own body weight breaking them like a pair of chicken bones.


******


 The moment Jessica put her weight on those wings, the resulting breakage sent everything inside tumbling as people , drinks and anything not nailed were sent flying as outside, Jessica rolled the plane about,trying not to drop it.


“Ah!” Jack cried as he bumped his injured arm against the ceiling before colliding with one of Lauren’s grunts who himself was trying to grab on to something to stop the impromptu zero gravity experience.


 Lauren herself fared no better,trying to hold on to her gun, bumping against seats and people.


 The plane soon became upright and everyone fell to the floor, Jack trying to scramble away while Lauren and her goons tried to restrain him. He didn’t get far in the narrow plane, a man twice his size blocking way out while his accomplice stood behind.


 “ Gotcha Jack!” She pressed the gun into him just as a loud metallic screech filled the interior of the plane.


 All of them looked up, almost forgetting the situation as the ceiling groaned, something big sliding along it outside, bending the ceiling inwards and producing the screech. The groans turned into cracking as the ceiling parted, revealing Jessica, looking down at them , particularly Lauren with unbridled fury in her eyes.


 A part of her wished to smash them like the dogs she fought off but a calmer part of her said no, it would go against the morals her father imparted on to her.


“ Look here Jess-” Lauren , Jack, her two grunts and the pilot were pushed to the ground as Jessica’s hand pressed them flat against the floor the plane, the pressure so great none of them could move their arms or even breath properly.


 “ No, you look here Lauren. What you’re doing to me,  whatever it is, it’s awful. I never hurt you but you used me for something, tried to kill me but you failed. I want you to know this,” Jessica could feel which finger held down Lauren and pressed harder, feeling the slightest hint of a struggle under the fleshy canvas.


 “ That all I have to do is put a little weight on you and you’re gone. My finger alone weighs tons but I’m holding back. I don’t need to but I am, remember that.”


With that she let go of them but scooped up Jack while the other four got back up on their own, their bodies aching and creaking from the blow of her hand.


“So it looks like I snagged a hat-trick of rescues or whatever you English people use for three goals in soccer.”


“Y-yes,” Jack answered, still dazed. Jessica couldn’t wait long, she would have to make sure no one fired at him while the cavalry came in. However, she couldn’t risk

“ I’ll keep you here, a little safekeeping but never mention this to anyone or I’ll…” She looked at Jack, mightily embarrassed by what she was about to do but managed to crack a sheepish grin.


 “ I’ll have a little talk with you like I did after the first night,” Jessica said to a very dazed Jack.


She lowered her hand and when Jack saw where he was going, he snapped out of the daze and into confusion and excitement as her chest moved closer , Jessica’s mighty cleavage like a dark tempting ravine.  



She parted her breasts slightly and pushed him in , letting it embrace him, figuring it would act like a bulletproof vest of sorts.


 Inside, Jack could not believe what she had done but he had to admit, the warm soft mounds that somehow counted as breasts instead of mountains were amazing! Caitlin had a perky rack of her own but Jessica’s were a lot better on top of being far bigger.


 He wanted to tell her this, probably pay her the first compliment he had ever given but she had urged him not to so he wisely kept his mouth shut.




“ Now, guns down,” Jessica ordered the group outside of her bosom.


Lauren and her men threw them out of the plane. Jessica noted where all 3 were, the trio opting to aim for the same spot and raised her fist , smashing them flat while cracking the runway itself. She didn’t care too much for it, she was just glad it was all over.


Then she easily scooped them out and without asking, released them on to the runway. None of them what she was doing until she picked the plane, now sliced apart like fresh salmon and bent it, twisting it into a circle where she then placed it around them, forming a little fence.


Lauren and co, the pilot included huddled together as they waited for Jessica’s next move but all their giant captress did was smile sweetly down at them.


 “ Oh come on, I’m not going to grind your bones to make my bread. The General might, once he is done with you.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!