The Ad by Duggernaut
Summary:

A philandering husband responds to an online ad for a discreet encounter and ends up out of his depth.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 11743 Read: 20679 Published: May 25 2015 Updated: May 27 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Duggernaut

2. Chapter 2 by Duggernaut

Chapter 1 by Duggernaut

The Ad

When I awoke, the sensations were reminiscent of a hangover, like I’d slept the night with a wool sock in my mouth. A dreamless sleep. Wherever here was, it was absolutely pitch black, I had no sense of up or down even, but I knew I was lying on my back. My head pounded and my back ached from lying on the hard surface, like I slept on top of a piece plywood. There was a faint scent lingering in the air, not overpowering, but omnipresent, but I couldn’t place it, something floral and feminine. What the hell happened? Where am I? Sitting up, I cupped my head between my hands and tried to shake some of the rust off.

What’s the last thing my numbed brain remembers?  I was driving to Chez Antoine’s for my date. That’s right. I still felt foggy, but it was coming back to me. Clear night, warm.

I was going to meet Marissa, the woman from the ad. The ad that showed up on my secret e-mail account, the one my wife Lexi doesn’t know about. Fuck! How long have I been out? Lexi will be absolutely furious with me. Married thirteen years, an overnighter might be tough to explain. I’d told her it was a contract negotiation that was complicated and could run late, but overnight? I had stepped out on her a number of times before but never overnight. It wasn’t that I was looking for another relationship, it just that, well you know, people can grow apart. I love Lexi, my smart beautiful wife but we’ve been drifting apart for years. Two kids, Alexandra, named after Lexi, except we call her Allie, and Kassandra, Kassi. Twelve and eight and growing like weeds. It’s going to be a bitch to explain. Struggling to stand, a queasy sensation rolled over me and saliva filled my mouth as I fought off vertigo.

What will I tell Lexi? Damage control time. Maybe I could talk my way out of it, drinks with the client, one thing led to another, decided to stay at a hotel rather than risk driving. I reached for my breast pocket looking for my cell phone but was surprised to find not only did I have no cell phone, I was completely naked in the darkness. Head to toe. What the hell?

Lexi. Somewhere along the line she and I got domesticated and the fire died, never really blazing back to the inferno it was when we first got together. She’s was still the same amazing woman who captured my heart, but my eye began to wander. She was back at her career, spinning classes, kids’ events, there never seemed to be enough time for us. Our lovemaking became more infrequent and routine, a practiced exercise. That’s funny as I struggle to understand in this dark quiet place looking back. I can’t say it was her fault or mine that we drifted, a little of both I guess, maybe I stopped trying to make her feel special and she no longer did the things that used to drive me wild. Whatever the cause, I started seeking release outside the confines of our marriage. At first I kept it professional, using online services, beautiful girls who were only as invested as long as the dollars kept flowing. The novelty wore off as I realized feigned passion was neither rewarding nor fulfilling. I wanted someone who wanted me back. Someone who wanted what I wanted. I started joining adult contact websites, hook up now, et cetera.

That’s where this ad came from, one of those sites devoted to discreet encounters between married people looking for fun with no strings attached. The ad read: “Looking for an out of this world experience? I’m more woman than you’ll ever be able to handle. Marissa.” With the text, there was a black and white picture of a woman’s amazing torso. Backlit, the picture framed from the underside of firm but substantial breasts over a lean taut tummy to the rise of the upper side of her smooth mons. An absolutely fucking amazing picture. A perfect body. I replied to the email, telling her how excited her ad made me, how beautiful she was and how we should get together, maybe eat dinner, fuck. No pussyfooting around.

Her response was short and sweet. When and where? She asked. Thursday night Chez Antoine’s seven o’clock, I replied. See you then she answered.

Was that last night? How long have I been out? Okay let’s see. Remember, I urged myself kneading my throbbing skull between my hands.

Even though it was a Thursday, Antoine’s was packed as per usual and there she was, Marissa, seated at a table waiting for me, the hostess lead me to the table letting me know my server would be along shortly, but I couldn’t peel my eyes away from Marissa. She rose as I approached the table, in five inch fancy green heels she was almost as tall as my six feet one. My god she was absolutely gorgeous. Form fitting strapless green dress, amazing body. Dark hair done up on her head with a strand hanging to either side of her stunning face. She had the softest blue eyes I had ever seen. She accented her natural beauty with a hint of makeup and she wore a small emerald jewel on a fine gold chain around her slender neck. The stone dipped into the cleavage between her generous and shapely breasts. Dangly earrings matched the necklace. When she smiled at me, parting plump slightly colored lips, it made my heart leap into my throat. It was like she had fallen out of a fashion magazine.

“You must be Garrett,” she said, her voice soft and full of hidden promise.

I nodded mutely, feeling like a dumbstruck adolescent daring not to trust my voice.

“Marissa,” she said, stepping in close and enfolding me in her long arms, her perfume tantalizing my nostrils with an exotic scent. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the hug, she felt amazing in my arms, like something primal, a wild jungle cat wrapped in green.

“I don’t usually do this,” I said with my most charming smile as I disengaged from the hug.

“Come now Garrett,” she said coyly, arching an eyebrow and seating herself, “surely you didn’t accidentally put your profile on the site where I found it?”

“Guilty as charged,” I confessed, her smell clinging to me filling my senses with heat and desire as I sat down across the table from her.

She smiled wider, perfect even white teeth, mischief dancing in those powder blue eyes. “Shall we have something light, then retire?” she asked, smile changing into a wisp at the corner of her sexy mouth.

“Absolutely,” I replied, the anticipation making me hard already. “Have you any preference?”

A young man dressed in black pants and shirt showed up at the table, identified himself as Brett and said that he would be our server for the evening, even he couldn’t tear his eyes off her.

I remember the drinks, a nice white wine, a Trimbach 2006 Riesling Cuvee Frederic Emile. Then nothing else. What did we eat? I couldn’t remember. Where is this place?

The whole ground beneath my feet started to shift and the area was bathed in a broad stripe of bright light from overhead. I dropped to one knee to steady myself as the floor moved, and raised my hand to the blinding light. The sudden splash of light also illuminated the interior of the space I was in. It was much longer than wide and at the far end was a rainbow hued pile of fabrics taller than I. Eyes adjusted, I looked up. I was dumbfounded, there are no words to describe the shock of what I saw. Towering over me, there stood Marissa looking down at me, that wonderful smile on her beautiful face. She appeared nude, and positively massive. I could only see her upper torso from navel up. It was the color version of the picture in the email, except now I could see all of her plump round breasts, sitting high and firm on her chest. Small nipples, erect and delightfully pink, beyond her what looked like a ceiling above her head. Her hair appeared wet was pulled back behind her head and down her back. To give it context, the part of her I could see must’ve been at least fifty or sixty feet in height. How can I express the feelings and thought spiraling in my head, like some impossible mad dream? I stood back up. My brain reeling. Marissa just kept watching me, an amused expression on her face as she saw I was struggling to make sense of the situation.

“What’s happening to me?” I asked, my voice sounding small in my own ears. How could I be so tiny I wondered? If she was that big, I must only be two, maybe three inches tall to her, how is something like that even possible?

She reached her left hand into the drawer, between the clothes and myself, her fingers longer than I was tall and set down a large gold colored circular object. I knew immediately what it was, but I took a couple of steps in that direction anyway. It was my wedding ring. It had been in my pants pockets, that’s where I kept it when I was with somebody else.

I walked to it and look down at it. ‘Forever Lexi’ was engraved on the inside. A pang of guilt ripped at me. I knelt down beside my ring, I was so small I could almost wear the thing as a belt.

I looked back up at Marissa, the amused smile lingering on her lovely mouth, “We will need to discuss this,” she said directly. Shifting her gaze to the pile of fabric, she pulled out a sheer black garment and held it up. It was an enormous set of panties.

At once I understood where I was, I was inside a dresser drawer. The heaps of fabric at the far end of the room were more of her undergarments. I was in her goddamn panty drawer. Looking up and back over my shoulder, I could see two more drawers above me and given what I could see of her, there were probably another three drawers below me.

Suddenly the drawer shifted as it was being closed. I clutched the cold gold ring as the light evaporated from around me and surrendered back to darkness. I wanted to yell and scream. How can this possibly be, it must certainly be some hallucination. People cannot shrink. What happened after the wine? What did we eat at Antoine’s? What the fuck is going on here?

I didn’t have long to ponder the circumstances of my diminishment when the drawer opened again. As before, Marissa stood there, nude save for a black bra and the panties she’d removed from the drawer earlier. She reached in with her right hand, I raised my hands to stop her, stupid. I don’t know what I was thinking, as if my feeble attempt would halt her. She curled her hand around my legs and torso, my shoulders and arms were free. Her grip was strong but not crushing and I could smell some type of lotion on her smooth skin. Her fingernails, the size of my head, were a soft glossy pink but tipped with a band of white. Lifting me out of the drawer, I felt my stomach drop, like some amusement rides do when they accelerate too quickly. An enormous well-appointed bedroom sprawled out before me, distinctly feminine, obviously her bedroom. I didn’t have much time to see as she brought me up to her lovely face.

“Please,” I said. “Please, I don’t know what is happening to me.” I was confused and bewildered. She didn’t appear at all disturbed or perplexed by my condition. Did she have some hand in this I wondered?

She shook her head gently from side to side. “Garrett you have been reduced to learn. To better appreciate and serve,” she instructed.

“But my wife,” I countered.

“Were you thinking of Lexi when you arrived at the restaurant last night? Or were you thinking about me?” she inquired.

“I love my wife,” I beseeched, hoping my plea might encourage her to undo whatever had been done to make me this small.

“You came to the restaurant so you could fuck me,” she stated. It was true, that’s why I went, the moment I saw her I wanted to fuck her, but now I was terrified.

“So while Lexi was home with the children, you were building lies just to get inside my pants,” she added.

“I love Lexi,” I repeated.

She chuckled. “Please,” she chided. “We both know you love pussy and now,” she said, shifting her grip from around my legs and torso so that she held me under my arms, she brought me down the front of her incredible body. Pulling the elastic of her black panties out, she lowered me feet first and lay me face down in the crease of her vagina before allowing the panties to snap back. Her enormous vagina was silky smooth and very warm. A touch of neatly trimmed hair just above what appeared to be her pierced clitoris was next to my face. Although entrapped by the material of the panties pressing me firmly into her pussy, I found I could still maneuver my hands enough to check the curious jeweled piercing adorning her clit. Reaching under the hood, I felt along the length of the warm metal wondering if the piercing was through her clitoris or just the hood. I found her clitoris undamaged by the piercing, but with the metal touching it. Her clit seemed about the size of a soft ball, maybe a little larger as I touched it. I felt her body shift and suddenly the area around me dampened. As I moved my hands around her clit, the whole area was getting hotter and her pussy was beginning to swell. It was like her vagina was beginning to open, it felt like a furnace at my feet. Despite my predicament, I found I was becoming incredibly aroused. Her clit began to emerge from beneath the hood. It was right at my face. Holding it, I gave it a kiss. I felt pressure, as she put two fingers over her panties to the back of my head and began to massage herself in a circular motion, rubbing my face gently against her excited pleasure button. The more excited she became, the wetter she got. I couldn’t find purchase for my feet as she opened, my feet were slipping inside her as her pussy responded to the pleasure. It was trying to draw me in, swallow me. Everything became so slick with the fluids she was producing.

Her fingers released my head, and I could feel her move, her engorged pussy undulating around me. When she lowered a dress over her head, the fabric dimmed the light shining through her sheer panties. Using my arms I tried to push my face away from to see if I could look down through the lacy undergarment. The fact her pussy was so slick with juices actually allowed me an opportunity to twist in my fabric prison so that I was facing out and could look down between her thighs as she walked. Again she moved about the interior of her home, apartment, I wasn’t sure. When she crouched down to slip on ankle socks, it pulled her panties tight against my little body, the hot soft flesh behind me yielding slightly to the pressure being applied. She hummed as she moved about, some tune I didn’t recognize.

I became alarmed as I felt her body shift and she took a seat on something hard and unyielding, a kitchen chair maybe. With her thighs together, there was no room even to move, I was held fast, pinned. Each breath required extreme effort and I thought for sure I was going to asphyxiate.

When Marissa stood up, I gulped at the air, trying to fill my lungs. She glided across the floor to what appeared to be an entry way.

Opening the door, I heard her say, “Belinda,” or “Melinda,” I wasn’t quite sure.

“I’m sorry if I’ve caught you and an inopportune time,” apologized a muffled voice that sounded feminine.

“No, I was just having some cereal,” Marissa replied. “Come in,” she offered.

“Only for a moment,” replied the other voice.

I wondered. If I yelled, might the other woman hear me? Could she help me? Would she?

“Coffee?” offered Marissa, walking back to the kitchen area, hardwood floor gliding passed with each gigantic stride.

“I’ve been thinking,” said the other voice, tone sounding a bit tentative.

“About?” asked Marissa.

“It hasn’t been an easy decision…”

“It’s about Patrick.”

“Yes,” acknowledged the other woman. “I’m not sure I want him back,” she blurted.

“A fair enough feeling,” replied Marissa empathetically.

“He hurt me pretty bad and I’m not sure I could ever forget that,” stated the other woman, I could hear the wounded tone in her voice.

“Why don’t you consider it some more, I will arrange a meeting for tomorrow night and you can give me your final decision then,” Marissa said.

“I’m sorry,” apologized the other woman.

“No, not at all,” Marissa said reassuringly. More steps, walking back to the door. I can’t say I understood the odd conversation, but I could feel my chance for intervention by someone else slipping away.

“Hey!” I yelled, as loud as I could manage. “Down here!” I shrieked, hoping to draw the attention of Marissa’s visitor.

“Oh my god!” I head the other woman say in an excited voice. “Is that?”

“No, not Patrick, a new arrival,” Marissa answered. “You’ll meet his owner at the meeting tomorrow night.”

“May I see?” asked the woman.

“Usually I would say no, but I think you can see,” she replied, drawing the hem of the dress up and revealing my body trapped in her black panties.

Pressed as I was against the fabric, I could see the face of a pretty blond girl with great big green eyes as she crouched down to inspect me. Her lips slightly parted as she looked at me. She seemed neither startled nor surprised. My gambit had failed.

“What’s his name?” asked the giant blond woman, reaching up and tracing a finger over my body through the fabric.

“Garrett,” Marissa replied, lowering the dress to once again conceal me.

“Thank you again,” replied the other woman. I could feel them hug, before Marissa closed the door. From my confined perch, I watched her walk into a room with a tiled floor. The bathroom.

Lesson 1

She lifted her dress and pulled down her underpants. I lay there is the gusset, panties stretched like a hammock between her legs as she lowered herself onto the white porcelain toilet. I was grateful for the respite from the pressure, but suspected I was about to be disciplined for my attempt to draw attention to myself. She had an elbow on her knee as she looked down at me.

“What were you trying to accomplish?” she asked, a stern tone in her voice.

I lay there, silent, knowing no answer would suffice, plus I really wasn’t sure myself what I thought might happen if I sassed her some. Prudence in light of the situation suggested silence was my best course.

“Well?” she demanded with a furled brow and a frown. “You want to be quiet now? You want to be defiant? You will need to learn, this is no longer about you. You exist now as an afterthought, an amusement,” she said with a shake of her head. Reaching down into her panties, she grabbed me by my legs. Pushing her hips forward on the pristine toilet, she arched her pelvis, parted her legs further, and brought me toward her pussy, inserting me into her vagina head first. I tried to thrash against her iron hold as my head slid easily into her hole. Her flesh parted around me and enveloped me as I was being devoured.  As my shoulders touched either side of the opening, I thought it might impede her progress, but she only arched a little more and gave an extra push and I felt myself penetrate deeper inside her as the widest part of my body slid past the snug entrance. I tried to yell, all I got for my effort was a mouthful of pussy nectar, and still she kept pushing, to my hips, then my knees. Her muscles folded around me, almost kneading me, sucking at me. Just when I thought for sure I would suffocate or drown, I felt her pulling me out, her vagina reluctantly releasing me as she drew me back, but not all the way out, enough only to catch a fresh breath. I gasped for fresh lungful as she plunged me back in, again to my knees. On the third stroke she finally pulled me out completely and lay me back in the crotch of her panties.

“Defy me again and I will push you all the way in and leave you there. As you struggle and thrash, breathing your last, your little light will put a smile on my face and then you’ll be gone,” she warned, a slight flush coloring her normally unblemished cheeks. I coughed and sputtered, her fluid leaking out my mouth and nose.

“Do you understand?” she asked.

Choking on her secretions, I only nodded.

She chuckled, reaching down, she grazed her right index finger over my erect penis as I wiped at my face.

I found myself conflicted. Never in my whole life have I been so frightened or felt so completely overwhelmed, but so too, never have I been so thoroughly turned on. I wondered if it was the danger, or simply being smothered in her sexual secretions that was having a hormonal effect on my body.

“Now, the matter of trying to draw attention to yourself, for that you must also be punished,” she admonished. Lifting me out of the thong, she again brought me back to the junction of her legs and inserted me into her aroused pussy, this time feet first and all the way to my armpits. She flexed her kegel muscles a couple of times around me. I was staring directly at her urethral opening and suddenly I worried she might urinate.

Drawing herself back on the toilet, she did begin to pee, unleashing a veritable torrent hot urine over me. It splashed me in the face, choking me as I swallowed some. I leaned back as much as I could in my confinement, turning my head to the side and raising my arms in an attempt to try and fend off the thick forceful stream. Fortunate for me, it didn’t last for too long. When she was done, she arched her pelvis to look down. “You managed to hang on, good, wouldn’t want to accidentally flush you,” she said dabbing herself and me with a piece of toilet paper.

Standing up, her labia closed around me like a fleshy blanket enfolding me. There was enough space I could breathe, but the contraction of her muscles was incredibly strong and made it difficult. I felt her bend over and draw her panties back. I found I could just reach up and grasp the underside of the piercing, use it to hang on to and stabilize myself.

Embedded as securely as I was inside of her, I fidgeted some to try and improve my ability to make it easier to catch a fresh breath. As it was, every inhalation drew her humid musk into my lungs. I could feel something at my feet, something firm but spongy buried in the folds of her flesh. What is that I wondered? I pushed at it with my feet seeing if it fixed or if would move. It yielded to my touch and moved slightly, before settling back to its original position. What the hell was that? I pushed at it again, squirming to try and capture it between my feet. Suddenly her whole body seemed to shudder momentarily, like someone walking over your grave. Her velvet vice squeezed me. I pushed at it again.

“Oh my, little one,” I only vaguely heard her mumble, at least that’s what it sounded like. Her pulse started to quicken and I could feel her moving more purposefully in her strides.

Her juices began to flow more copiously around me, my own excitement level was such that I wanted to burst. My world seemed to spin, and she was on her back on her bed, legs splayed wide. She pulled the panties to the side and opened herself before circling her fingers over her very aroused flesh right before my very eyes. I continued to bat away at the prominence within her as she began to writhe and buck. Her breathing got quicker and she let out delightful moans as her intoxicating juices washed me in her delicious pleasure before slipping down her perineum toward her anus. She let out a loud gasp and her vagina clamped down with force around me, once, twice, thrice, crushing the air from my little lungs. I exploded inside her though I thought for sure my ribs were going to break like toothpicks, small sacrifice for the orgasm of my life. Her pussy was so swollen I could no longer feel whatever it was I had been battering, her G-spot maybe? She closed her legs and rolled onto her side. The change in position put additional weight on me as I was now peeking out from between her thighs and ass cheeks. The whole area glistened with traces of her orgasm. She remained in this position for several moments, balled up and enjoying the last vestiges of her climax.

Righting herself, she eased me from her pussy with a wet sucking sound, sweat on her brow. “Very well done,” she said bringing me to her face. My body ached, I felt bruised all over as if I had just been run over by a tractor trailer. Still smiling, she parted her lips and extended her tongue as she moved me closer to her mouth. It appeared as if she actually meant to put me in her mouth. Sweet Jesus! Did she mean to eat me? What the hell was she doing? I was powerless to stop her as she closed her lips around me and sucked me into her mouth, her saliva coating me. I tried to twist and turn, but there was nothing to hold onto, I didn’t want to try and grab at her teeth lest she bite down and crush my hands. I was at the mercy of her powerful tongue as she easily moved me about, rolling me over and over. At any moment it felt like I was going to slide down her throat and into the abyss beyond. She pinned me to the roof of her with her tongue and sucked the fluid from her mouth and swallowed, a sound of appreciative pleasure escaped her mouth before she drooled me into the palm of her hand.

 

Chapter 2 by Duggernaut

Not Alone

Walking over she placed me in a glass aquarium atop her vanity and then exited the room. Paper bedding was on the floor and there was a plastic dome house. It was like some type of hamster cage or something. There was another man there, a shrunk down man, small like me. He eyed me warily as I struggled to stand upright, his left eye appeared swollen and there was some bruising around it. Like me, he was also naked. He looked like he was in good shape, a few years younger than me, a little taller, an inch or two by old standards. I wondered if this was Patrick.

“Who are you?” he challenged, posture slightly aggressive.

“Garrett, you?” I answered.

“Mark,” he replied. “You’re new here,” statement not question.

“I think last night,” I mumbled, “I’m not sure how long I was in the drawer. How long have you been here?” I asked.

“A long while,” he replied.

“Are there others?” I asked.

“Only one, Patrick,” he said, pointing across the expansive room to another small glass aquarium on a shelving unit on the far wall.

“How did you get here?” I asked, pushing hair still slick with her spit back.

He shook his head. “Same as you I suppose, I answered an online ad and woke up here,” he replied.

“Married?” I asked.

He nodded, “Seven years. You?”

“Thirteen,” I replied.

“Pretty vigorous for your first go round, you ok?” he inquired, jerking a thumb in the direction of the bed where Marissa had just used me to pleasure herself.

“I think so,” checking myself. Sore and bruised, but basically unbroken. “While I was, well, inside her, someone named Belinda or Melinda came to the door, apparently there is going to be some type of get together tomorrow night,” I offered.

“Belinda, that’s Patrick’s girlfriend,” he said.

“You’ve met Patrick?”

He nodded. “I get to meet most who pass through here,” he commented, then touched the flesh beneath his black eye. “Real friendly type,” he added sourly.

Most? How long has this guy been here? How many people have there been? “What do you mean pass through here? Are there many,” I asked.

“One or two every couple of months or so,” he replied. “Usually never here more than a week.”

“What happens to them?” I was curious, but also kind of nervous of what the answer might be.

“She trains them to be more attentive. If they survive and their women want them back, they get to go,” he explained.

“If they survive?” I babbled. “Do some not survive?” I asked, feeling concerned.

“Some don’t. I was here when Jake Callahan’s woman came for him. Arrogant prick that he was. Anyway, it was obvious she was pissed, I mean it wasn’t pretty. Jake was having none of it and he got smart mouthed with her, started calling her names. She snatched him up in her hand and squeezed him in her fist. Just crushed him into a pulp. She threw what was left on the table for us to see. It was horrific, not even recognizable as human, just a pile of broken bones and bleeding meat.

I was mortified. How would Lexi respond? Would she be made enough to crush the life out me?

“Others are abandoned here by their wives or significant others,” he added. “Pray you aren’t abandoned and there’s a party during your time here, many women gather and use abandoned ones as playthings for their own amusement and pleasure. Some are not as gentle and kind as others. I was at one of these when a man named Walter had both of his legs broken during some heated play between two women,” he recounted.

“Jesus, what happened then?” I asked.

“When playtime was over, the men were all put back on the glass coffee table, at that time there were four of us and six women, Walt was crying about his legs. Broken legs made him useless. Marissa pulled out a deck of playing cards and they all cut, they just fucking cut cards. ‘I guess I win,’ laughed a woman named Isabella flashing the queen of hearts as high card. Then she grabbed Walt by his broken legs, dangled him over her mouth, dropped him in and swallowed. He was gone.”

My mind flashed back to being in Marissa’s mouth and the thought of being swallowed filled me with dread. I needed to change the topic. “But if they do survive, they get to go home? Restored?” I felt a glimmer of hope.

“I don’t know, my wife decided she didn’t want me and left me here nearly nine months ago, so I don’t know what happens after they leave,” he said.

“You’ve been here nine months? Does Marissa keep all the ones who are abandoned, for the sex parties?”

He shook his head slowly.

“Just you?” I asked, wondering why he was different.

“In the time I’ve been here, there have been four others that have been abandoned. She says most times she can find them new homes with other women who will look after them,” he provided.

“But why not you?” I asked.

He chuckled. “She says I’m resistant to training and require extra special instruction. I think she’s a soft spot for me now.”

“That’s fucked,” I commented. The whole goddamn situation was fucked. Women shrinking men and using them as toys because they strayed? Then they have parties where men get passed around as little party favors. What kind of demented madness prevailed here?

“You wanna know what’s truly fucked? This is all a set up. We were all set up. My wife, your wife, they hired Marissa to do this to us,” he said.

“What?” I asked. Couldn’t be. Lexi didn’t even know about my wanderings, did she?

Mark smirked. “I can see the wheels turning,” he commented.

“No way,” I stated. “My wife was clueless to what I was up to.”

He laughed. “Maybe. But maybe you are the clueless one, too wrapped up in getting a fresh piece of ass. Perhaps you missed the signs,” he suggested.

I scoffed. “Okay, for the sake of argument, let’s say Lexi knew I was banging other women, then what? She rings up a ‘Let me shrink your husband and we can fuck with him service’ so she can get revenge on the cheating bastard? A little farfetched wouldn’t you say?”

“Says the naked miniature man to the other naked miniature man,” he chuckled.

Would she do that? To punish me? Why not just a bloody divorce?

Marissa reappeared, changing out her clothes into a snug t-shirt and tight running shorts. Walking over to our aquarium and pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she said, “I hope Mark has been filling you in on the circumstances of your situation.”

I nodded an affirmation. She smiled. “Good. Time for my morning jog,” she said, reaching in to collect Mark. She tucked him into the front of her shorts much the same as she had done with me earlier. Patting her herself on the crotch, she smiled at me again. “When I get back, we’ll have a bath,” she informed, winking at me. Turning, she left the room.

Left alone with my thoughts I wondered after the conversation with Mark. The story of Walt concerned me. How mad was Lexi going to be? Who the hell was Marissa, and how on earth could she shrink people? I was tired. Closing my eyes I drifted off to sleep.

Time to come clean

I was jolted awake when I felt the hand close around and lift me skyward. “There we go,” said a naked completely Marissa, holding me in her closed hand as she padded toward the bathroom. How long was I asleep? In the bathroom, there was a large white tub in an alcove in the wall, half filled with water, tendrils of steam dancing along its reflective surface. Stepping over the edge of the tub, right leg then left, she lowered herself into the water, a contented sigh escaping her lips. Reclining, she placed me atop her left breast near the nipple. Reaching out I wrapped my arm around the nipple to prevent from sliding off the breast as she adjusted her position. She giggled as she leaned her head back and draped her arms on the edges of the tub, water lapped at the edge of the tub and back to her body.

Navigating between the buoyant breasts, I moved into the cleavage and walked down into the water where her upper abdomen slid beneath the surface. The water was hot and stung my aching flesh, but it also felt refreshing to wash away the residue from earlier in the day. Marissa’s body moved as she inclined her head to watch me as I washed myself.

Standing on her lower sternum, water at my knees then waist as she breathed, I turned to face her and asked, “Who are you?”

She smiled, that smile that made her even more beautiful. “Marissa,” she replied, a twinkle of mischief in those marvelous blue eyes.

“How can you shrink people?” I asked, tone curious, definitely not demanding.

“Why did you want to cheat on Lexi?” she asked, ignoring my question.

I frowned. “I forgot to appreciate what an amazing woman she is,” I answered truthfully.

“That’s an enlightened answer,” she praised.

“You didn’t answer my question,” I reminded.

“No I didn’t. Did I?” she replied mirthfully.

“What’s going to happen to me?” I asked.

“That depends on Lexi. If she decides she wants you back, you’ll be educated on how better to attend to her needs, if she doesn’t, then we’ll have to wait and see what your fate might be,” she answered.

“Are you some kind of witch?” I asked. Smiling, she reached over and extended her right index finger, pushing me backward out into deeper water over her navel. I padded in the water as she chuckled.

Reaching her left hand over her head, she grabbed a bar of light colored soap from the dish. Bringing her hands together, she lathered the soap and set the bar back in the dish. She soaped her breasts, across her nipples and under her full bosom. Some of the soap clouded the water.

Plucking me up by my midsection, she set me next to her right nipple, “You can wash it for me,” she instructed. The soapy film had made her breast incredibly slippery. I had to hold her nipple between my crossed legs to prevent from sliding off the smooth flesh and falling back in the water. Using my hands, I rubbed and massaged the tightening flesh. She cupped some water in her hand and let it run over her nipple, cleaning the soap away. Picking me up under my arms, she set me on her other breast over the nipple and I repeated the procedure. She slid down into the tub and suddenly I was under what seemed to me to be several feet of water. I struggled to reach the surface, as she pushed herself back up.  Scooping me from the water, she leaned forward and set me on the lip of the tub near the faucet on the wall. Leaning back, she brought her right foot up, placing her heel on the side of the tub under me and pushing the ball of her foot against my chest, pinning me to the tiled wall and crushing the air out of my lungs. Her foot was over twice my height, her toes almost half my size. A simple shift of her foot forward and I would be nothing more than a red stain on the wall. She held my eyes with hers a moment, a smile at the corner of her mouth, looking at me between her big toe and its neighbor. No words were exchanged, none were needed. She was in charge, period.

“I would like you to massage my feet,” she said, easing her foot back off of me, but leaving her heel pressed firmly against the tub. For the next while I did my best to rub the pad of her foot, her toes, trying make sure I didn’t tickle and cause her to kick out. Removing her foot, she replaced it with the other. I repeated the process. When she removed her left, she sat up in the water.

“Adequate,” she said with a slight nod of approval. Raising herself out of the water, she stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. I waited where I was, unsure of what to do next.

Towel pressed against her front, she reached into the tub and removed the plug. “Be careful not to slip,” she cautioned, “you are too big to get pulled through, but the suction might hold you under water long enough to drown you.”

Drying herself, she wrapped the towel around herself and pulled out another for her hair. Folding her hair in the second towel, she flipped it back over her head.

Collecting me she took me back into her bedroom and put me back in the tank with Mark. She dried then clothed herself before leaving the room.

Mark

“Man, I’m starved,” I said, my stomach rumbling.

“It’ll be lunch soon,” Mark reassured. “She’s big on fruits and stuff. You may get a chance to meet Patrick. He’s having some difficulty coming to terms with his situation.”

“How long has he been here?” I asked, ignoring the complaints from my belly.

“Couple of days longer than you.”

“Belinda said she wasn’t sure if she wanted him back,” I reminded.

He nodded. “Not surprised, Patrick’s a fucking asshole. What about you? How do you think your wife is going to decide?”

I wondered myself. If, as Mark said, she orchestrated this situation, she never let on. Never hinted she was aware of my infidelity. I honestly didn’t know. I hoped she would consider I was the primary income earner and that we had two kids to worry about, but I didn’t know. Hell hath no fury like a wife cheated upon. I shrugged.

“Something I’m curious about, how does Marissa sticking me in her vagina make me more attentive to my wife’s needs?”

“Can’t say for sure, I just don’t know. I’ve wondered about it though. I think she’s conditioning us to put someone else’s needs and wants ahead of our own. You know, being this size, powerless, a plaything at the mercy of another. Maybe to teach us humility. Though lessons are harder for some than others,” he stated with a weak smile.

“You’ve experienced some of those harder lessons I’m guessing,” I said.

He chuckled. “Resistant to training remember. Like our boy Patrick over there, does not work and play well with others.” I looked over at the other tank, but didn’t see anyone.

“What did she do you?” I asked, looking back at Mark.

He shook his head. “You don’t want to know,” he advised. “I told you about Walt, imagine being swallowed alive, been there,” he said.

I was puzzled. “There is no way you could pass through her, her digestive enzymes would have destroyed you.”

“She left me in there for almost an hour then brought me back up,” he replied, sticking a finger in his mouth to mime vomiting.

I shuddered.

He laughed. “You have no clue what it’s like to feel your skin begin to dissolve.”

I shook my head, and I surely didn’t want to know.

Marissa returned with a small white ceramic dish in her hands, small for her, the size of a table top for Mark and I. She set the dish down inside our aquarium. There were several different kinds of fruits, berries, and melons all cut very fine. Looking down, she smiled, before turning to the other aquarium. Walking over, she reached in and removed the plastic house, snatching a tiny figure from within.

Turning, she glanced back toward us, a stern look on her pretty face, before she walked out of the room.

My stomach rumbled and I sat down beside the dish and helped myself to the veritable bounty of food.

“I would not want to be him right now,” Mark commented, grabbing a slice of cantaloupe and taking a bite.

“Oh?” I asked around a mouthful of strawberry.

“He’s been doing everything he can to piss her off,” he answered, taking another bite of the orangey cantaloupe flesh.

“How did you get the black eye?” I inquired.

“When he first arrived here, he was a lot more belligerent than you. I tried to clue him in on how things were, he called me an idiot. Pushing led to shoving, and soon enough we were fighting. She found us fighting and separated us. She put me in the toilet and had me tread water until I was exhausted and thought I was going to drown. Probably did the same to him. Don’t know. I’ve watched her when she brings him back. She doesn’t look happy. You on the hand, put a big cheerful smile on her face,” he shared.

We continued to talk and get to know one another. He had been a semi-professional athlete with aspirations of going pro that never really manifested. His wife and he had been together in college when his dream of the pros was still alive. That possibility opened the door to a number of illicit liaisons with other women, eager to make an impression on a man with potential star power. Mark and Carli were married senior year, but his trysts with other women still persisted. After seven years, it became apparent he might never make it big, though he failed to let the dream go, and the philandering, Carli hired Marissa in a last ditch effort to reign him in. After Marissa’s attempt to redirect him failed, a heartbroken Carli left him to Marissa.

We didn’t see Marissa again until well into the evening. When she reappeared, there was no sign of Patrick. She entered her closet and returned wearing a nice tight dress, similar to the one she had worn for our date, but this one was a light blue close in color to her eyes. Walking over to our aquarium, we both just watched.

“Who wants to go dancing?” she asked.

Mark pointed at me. She smiled, “Both of you it is,” she said, nodding to herself. Reaching down, she grabbed Mark first and left the room, returning a couple of minutes later. Where Mark went, I had no clue. Next, she took me to the bathroom. Under the sink faucet, she carefully washed me, dried me off. It was odd, she pulled out a pair of underwear that had a special sleeve sewn into the gusset. Carefully she slid my little body into the silk sleeve. It was confining, I could barely move. She pulled over a small flap and I was trapped inside her panties. “Wouldn’t want to lose you in the city,” she said with a smile. The fabric was still sheer and I could see, just not move. Bending down, she slid on her underwear, pulling me up tight against her. Unlike last time when I was just in her panties, this time I was located further down in the garment so my face was even with her vaginal opening rather than her clitoris. With considerable effort I was able to roll so my back was against her and I had the ability to look down through the panty fabric. She lingered a moment before the sink and then left.

I wondered where she had hidden Mark, but wasn’t sure I really wanted to know. As before when she sat, the panties pulled me tight into her and made it even more difficult for me to move. With my back to her, I was racked backwards against the curve of her body, some of her weight was crushing down on me.

It was a rush of noise and activity as she gyrated and danced the hours away. It didn’t take long before she was sweaty and her private parts felt over heated bearing down on my back. I reoriented myself a couple of times, but the moisture got in my eyes and stung. As before the more I squirmed, the more responsive her region became and the more that happened, the wetter she became. I don’t know how long the evening lasted, but it seemed to go on forever.

I was so glad when the night had come to an end. Back at her place, she returned to her bedroom. Lifting her dress, she removed her panties and placed them, me still trapped inside, back in the aquarium. Having been pressed against her heat all night, I found myself cold and my skin, still slick with her froth, puckered. She exited the room and after a short time returned Mark lying unmoving in her hand. She appeared ready for bed. Climbing into bed, she extinguished the light. In the dark, I could hear her as she spent a considerable amount of time pleasuring herself, presumably with Mark. Curling up in the panties, I tried to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning, Mark was lying unconscious in the aquarium, her scent hanging strongly in the air. There was a dish of fresh fruits and some yogurt. Struggling to free myself from my silken prison, eventually I was able to extract myself. I padded over to see if Mark was okay. He roused when I touched his shoulder.

He greeted me with a feeble smile. “You alright?” I asked, noting several ugly bruises on his body.

I helped him sit upright. “Just a little wrung out is all,” he answered, turning his head left then right, neck cracking in the process.

“I was smothered up against her pussy, where the hell were you?” I inquired, curious.

“In her butt,” he answered, catching sight of the fresh food.

“Inside her ass?” I asked. What?

He nodded, moving passed me to get to the dish.

“How is there enough air in there?” I asked. Indeed, how anyone possibly survive such an environment?

He laughed. “It’s not like her pussy, which seems to want to suck you deeper, her ass is super tight and she put me in feet first. I can keep my hands near her hole, I can steal enough air to stay alive,” he answered, devouring a piece of blueberry.

“What if she has to, you know, go?”

He laughed, “Yeah, let’s hope not, it’s already like a boiler room in there, so much pressure trying to push things out, and hot, like being wrapped in a scalding membrane that won’t let you move. Hmm,” he paused, “I don’t remember making it back last night,” he said, a quirky expression on his face.

“After she put me here, I think she removed you from her tush and finished herself off using you,” I provided.

He seemed to consider it a moment then shrugged and took another bite off of the berry. ”I wouldn’t expect us to see much of her today. You said there is supposed to be a meeting tonight, she’ll focus her attention on Patrick, try and get him ready for Belinda.”

True enough, we didn’t see her much. We both got bathed in the sink and tucked into a bra and smothered between firm breast flesh and constraining fabric for about an hour, but for the most part, she let us be. When she was finished with Patrick in the afternoon, she returned him and was absent.

The Decision

As evening approached, Marissa came into the room, she was dressed in a floral summer-type dress. She reached into the tank and took both me and Mark from our aquarium and brought us out into an expansive living room area. Her furniture looked expensive as I saw Lexi sitting on a plush chesterfield to the left of the blonde woman Belinda. Simply dressed in light colored slacks and white blouse, hair pulled back into a ponytail, Lexi looked amazing. I was so relieved to see her, yet dreaded facing her almost as much. There were also two other women, seated together on the love seat along another edge of the glass coffee table. One was a curvaceous looking black haired woman with dark sultry eyes, dressed in a snug fitting black dress. The other woman was slender and had long rusty blonde hair tied back. The delicate glasses on her face gave her an elegant studious quality as she sat forward in what appeared to me to be in a very prim and proper fashion, attired in a grey skirt and white blouse.

Marissa set us down on the table. I looked up at Lexi, but also stealing a glance at the other women out of my periphery. She was looking off to her right, not looking down at me. Standing in front of all of these enormous women, I felt so incredibly small and extremely vulnerable. The two women I didn’t recognize seemed to be looking at me, perhaps evaluating me.

“The dark haired one is Isabella, the other one is Candace,” Mark whispered, standing close beside me. Isabella, the one who had eaten Walt, I made sure to avoid eye contact with her.

“I’ll be just a second,” Marissa said, leaving the room. When she returned, she brought her closed hand down to the table and rolled a tiny naked man onto it before taking a seat in the chair and crossing her legs.

“Patrick,” Mark said quietly, nodding in the newcomer’s direction.

Pulling himself to his feet, he glowered a moment at Marissa, before turning to face the gigantic blonde seated on the couch. Despite the vast disparity in size, Belinda looked down, as if cowed by Patrick’s demeanor. Walking purposefully across the table, he came to stand directly in front of the blonde.

“Belinda!” he yelled, pretty loud despite his size. “Tell this fucking cunt to fix me,” he demanded, pointing an accusing finger back in Marissa’s direction. Belinda said nothing, she just shook her head gently, eyes beginning to brim with tears.

“Belinda! For fuck’s sake, first you hire this sadistic bitch, who has crammed me into every one of her goddamn holes, pissed on me, shit on me, suffocated me, drowned me, and now you’re just going to shake your stupid head? Stop fucking around!” he hollered, voice full of rage.

“Do you hear what I’m saying?” he demanded.

Belinda closed her eyes, a single clear tear sliding down her right cheek.  She took a slow measured breath, then opened her eyes and looked directly at him. “Patrick, I deserve better than this,” she said, voice soft and thick with emotion.

“You deserve a fucking shot is what you deserve!” he snapped, shaking a tiny fist at her. Turning back toward Marissa, “If I had a gun right now, I’d shoot you in the fucking head!”

Marissa laughed, and reaching down she pushed him to the table top, pinning his head between her finger and the glass. “If only you weren’t such a tiny, helpless, little thing right now,” she said with sarcastic sympathy in her voice before she removed her finger.

I didn’t know Belinda, but it seemed a change was coming over her as this drama unfolded. Victim no more, her face grew angry. Leaning forward, her lip curled back. “I have had all of your shit I can stand! I won’t take it anymore. I tried to convince myself you were worth the effort, but I was wrong. I don’t want you anymore!” Letting out a nervous chuckle, she leaned back and reclined into the couch.

“Dibs!” Isabella said hastily, dark eyes fixed on Patrick.

Marissa looked at Isabella, a satisfied and predatory smile on the dark haired woman’s face, then down at Patrick. “It is decided then, since Belinda you’ll be with Isabella then.”

“Fuck you!” he raged. He flashed a menacing look in our direction. Mark seemed nonplussed.

“I might as well take him now,” Isabella said, leaning forward, her ample breasts threatening to spill over the top of her dress as she closed her hand around Patrick’s body.

Marissa nodded. “Second bedroom, but watch out, he’s a biter,” warned Marissa.

Isabella looked down a Patrick trapped securely in her hand and laughed. “So am I,” she replied, flashing a big smile full of gleaming white teeth. Getting up, she held him close and left the room.

Marissa got up and circled around to sit down on the couch beside Belinda’s right side, wrapping a comforting arm around the blonde woman’s shoulders.

“That was for the best,” Belinda said, nodding in the affirmative. “I know you tried to encourage him to change.”

“I think so,” Marissa replied. “I haven’t encounter that pig-headed in a long time,” she added flicking a glance at Mark.

Lexi also nodded her head, ponytail bobbing, as she too, placed a comforting hand on Belinda’s other shoulder.

“What I’d like for you both to understand, is that whether you choose to keep your men or not, you’re both members of our sisterhood and that we are here for each other,” said Marissa. Belinda smiled by way of reply. “Now it’s up to you Lexi, what do you say about Garrett?” She asked, nodding in my direction.

My heart thundered in my chest. I walked across the table and came to stand in front of my wife. Craning my neck to look up, “Can I make this better?” I asked.

“I’m not sure Garrett. You’ve been serving your own interests for a long time now,” I could see the hurt in her eyes.

“I will spend the rest of my life trying to make sure I am all that you need me to be,” I replied.

“You say this now because of what Marissa did, you, might lie to have it undone,” she said with an edge.

Could this be undone? “I’m sorry I hurt you,” I said, choosing not to entertain the possibility of being returned to normal.

She snorted. “How many times Garrett, how many were there?”

I looked at my feet. “I didn’t count, too many,” I replied shamefully.

“But now you’re sorry. I’m glad you feel contrite,” she said, the angered tone still in her voice. “But it’s after the fact.”

“I don’t know how we drifted away from each other, but it’s no excuse for me to do what I did. That’s on me. I forgot what an amazing woman you are, that’s on me too. You’re right, and I’ve only been here a short while, but I think I understand now.” I spread my arms wide, “I would never have expected something like this to happen, Lexi, but I am so grateful you did this and gave me a chance to see what I was losing. I want to come home, I want to be with you, if you’ll have me,” I said, genuine and heartfelt.

She studied me a moment, eyes boring into my soul. I held her gaze, unflinching. Slowly she began to nod, acknowledging some internal dialogue inside her lovely head. “I think I will keep him, under the conditions we discussed,” Lexi said to Marissa. I closed my eyes and let out a big sigh of relief. I wasn’t privy to the conditions, but I didn’t care, my Lexi wanted me.

Marissa brought her hands together and smiled, “Then he is yours,” she said. “As discussed, during your time here you do have the luxury of sharing him with the other women in our group, if you wish.”

Lexi nodded again. “First though, I think would like to know how best to use him when he is like this,” she said.

Marissa smiled. “It would be my distinct pleasure Lexi to show you,” she said, inclining her head forward slightly. Looking to both Candace and Belinda, she opened her hand toward Mark. “Why don’t the two of you share him,” she suggested.

Belinda nodded and Candace smiled. Reaching down Candace gently curved a delicate hand around Mark and lifted him off the table. Together the women got up and vanished from my view.

Marissa got up and reached out to Lexi with both hands, taking them in her own, my wife was pulled to standing.

“Why don’t we get you ready to be with your husband,” Marissa said, leading my Lexi out of the room. I was alone, standing on the edge of the coffee table. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do. After a couple of minutes of nothing,  I was startled when Isabella returned and sat down on the floor, resting her arms on the coffee table, and her chin on her arms. Smiling, she spoke. “Come closer little one, let me get a proper look at you.”

I took a couple of hesitant steps toward her.

“Where’s Patrick?” I asked.

Still smiling, she opened her mouth. “Down here,” she replied, motioning toward the gaping orifice with and index finger, before closing it and smiling anew.

I swallowed hard, my gut a ball of nervous energy. “That was quick,” I mumbled.

She shrugged. “He was being uncooperative. I thought he might be some fun, but no. So down he went, kicking and screaming. There is nothing in this world like taking down a man whole, I think I can still feel him squirming about,” she said, closing her eyes and relishing the thought.

She was a maneater, and unapologetic at that.

She reached out and prodded at me with an index finger. “What about you little one, do you want to come inside and play?” she teased, batting me around with her fingers until I fell onto my ass.

I vigorously shook my head, scrambling to try and get back to my feet.

She licked her red painted lips and reached behind me, sliding me closer to her mouth. I continued to try and get up, but her hand was in the way. When finally she stopped, I was maybe eight feet by my reckoning, a few inches to her, away. I could smell her perfume, light and alluring, her breath was sweet.

Her smile seemed wicked, and I couldn’t tell what menace lurked in her dusky eyes.

“Isabella,” I heard Marissa voice say, a reproving tone in her voice.

“We were just getting better acquainted,” Isabella replied, eyes still firmly on my tiny self.

“Lexi is ready for you now,” Marissa said. I felt her hands curls around, yet still my eyes lingered on Isabella, a mouse in the hypnotic gaze of a cobra. Leaning back from the table, she raised a hand to her lips and blew me a kiss.

I could feel my heart still pounding when Marissa took me into the bedroom. Lexi lay sprawled on her back on the bed, she worked hard to maintain her body and she looked phenomenal in the dim light.

“Look how beautiful your wife is,” Marissa said, holding me forward in the palm of her hand so I could appreciate the view.

Lexi, her eyes fixed on me, had a little playful smile on her face. She reached out a hand to Marissa. Stepping forward, she transferred me into my wife’s hand. Lexi brought me down to her face, close enough she kissed me gently, my whole face pressed against soft supple lips. She set me down on her chest. I walked from one breast to another. How had I ever taken this goddess for granted? Marissa lifted me back off Lexi and lowered me closer to my wife’s naked pussy, Marissa gently massaged my wife’s external genitalia with her free hand. “See how excited and wet she becomes,” Marissa said, still holding me but positioning me so close I could actually reach out and just touch Lexi’s puffy moist lips. Her heated scent strong in my nostrils. I don’t know how many times I had plugged away at Lexi’s pussy and never thought about what I was doing, just content to blow my load and be done. Marissa parted Lexi’s lips and slowly pushed me against the opening, my wife arched her hips and spread legs to facilitate my entry. My hands slipped into Lexi’s vagina as Marissa kept driving me forward, I couldn’t resist the force and soon my head and shoulders slid into the hot hole, while Marissa continue to stimulate my wife.

In and out she moved me, the heat of Lexi’s pussy intense. Trying to catch a breath where I could, the friction was electric.

Reversing her hold, she pushed me back into Lexi feet first, “Find her G-spot,” she encouraged. I knew what she meant, that button I had found in her. Moving my feet around, there it was, I began to push at it like I had with Marissa. My wife took a sudden intake of breath. Marissa smiled down on me. Leaning in, she expertly traced her tongue over Lexi’s clit, then down over my head and shoulders.

Marissa’s face moved in close again, opening her mouth, she captured my upper body, closed her lips around my chest and withdrew me from my wife’s vagina. I could tell she was moving as my legs dangled from her mouth. I felt another set of lips around me as the two women shared a kiss. Marissa’s tongue pushed me out and into Lexi’s mouth.  They entwined their tongues and for a moment with everything going on in Lexi’s mouth I thought for sure I was going to get swallowed, but Marissa removed her tongue.

Again I could feel my position changing. When Lexi opened her mouth, I was hovering over Marissa sopping pussy. Lexi parted Marissa’s labia and pushed me with her tongue feet first into the steamy opening before lapping away at Marissa’s engorged clit. I tried to twist and turn to get better oriented, but Lexi put a finger to either side of my head and pushed me deeper into Marissa. Suddenly I was swallowed as Marissa’s folds closed behind me, I could hear the rush of blood coursing through her body with each heartbeat. I tried to flail, pull myself around but everything was topsy-turvy. My breath was growing short, every time I opened my mouth it was filled with Marissa’s juices. There were muscular contractions all around me, crushing me, forcing me back the way I came, I saw a flash of light, then felt lips closed around me, suction pulling me out of Marissa and back into Lexi’s mouth and onto her tongue. I gulped at air, but again had no time to gather myself as the women exchanged another kissed and I was passed back to Marissa. An index finger appeared beside me in Marissa’s mouth, gathering saliva before vanishing.

When Marissa next opened her mouth, I could see the women were in a sixty-nine positon, Lexi on top with her vagina hovering over Marissa face. From my vantage, I watched Marissa expertly work her right index finger in and out of Lexi’s tight little anus. Pushing me half out her mouth, she gathered me with her left hand and brought me up to Lexi’s rounded bottom.

She couldn’t possibly mean to put me there could she? Was she going to put me in Lexi’s ass? Lexi and I had talked about the possibility of some bum play in the past, but we never did anything. Removing her finger, Marissa pushed me against the incredibly tight sphincter. The pressure trying to force me in was unrelenting, I thought for sure my legs or back would break. I tried to angle my feet to help facilitate insertion. Marissa continue to push and I slid into my wife’s ass up to my waist. It was different than being in either of their pussies, tighter, more constricting, like an anaconda was wrapped around my waist threatening to crush my pelvis. Positioned as I was, facing the small piece of skin separating vagina and anus down, I was looking at Marissa as she winked, and slid her tongue along the length of Lexi’s pussy, before licking at my chest and face. The snug rosebud clamping down around me to the pleasure my wife was experiencing.

The world spun suddenly as Lexi lifted her leg from over Marissa and dropped onto her back and rolled over, pinning me between her cheeks during the maneuver until she opened her legs. Marissa appeared in my field of view, now on top of Lexi in the sixty-nine. Smiling, she let trail a line of saliva that fell from her mouth onto Lexi’s pussy and into my face before sliding two fingers deep in Lexi’s pussy. As she licked away at my wife, I could feel the fingers inside Lexi’s pussy and she worked them in and out.

The constriction in her anus seemed to intensify to the point of being nearly unbearable with a series of formidable contractions as Lexi climaxed, each feeling as it might actually cut me in half.

Marissa gently inserted the tip of her index finger into Lexi’s pussy, teasing a thin trail of milky cum out of my wife’s opening. Curling the same finger around my upper body, she pulled me forward from Lexi’s asshole, pushing me face first into Lexi’s delicious orgasmic secretion.

Whether it was from the pressure in Lexi’s ass, the sensory overload from the whole experience, I began to see spots and my vision faded. I had no idea what conditions Lexi spoke of earlier, but I suspected it was going to be an interesting ride. I succumbed to darkness.

And the beat goes on

“Howie! It’s late, come to bed,” urged Lori from the king-sized bed they shared in their apartment. She was irate. Seemed like every night this week he was on that stupid computer. Rolling onto her side facing away from his side of the bed, an amused smile touched her face.

“I’ve just got a couple of business emails I need to check, I’ll be right there, five minutes, tops” he barked back from the other room as he sat in front of the computer screen dressed only in his boxer underwear.

Logging into his email account, the one she didn’t know about, Howie began scrolling down the new unanswered emails, looking at promising responses to his profile from the site. One caught his eye, he opened it. This one had a sexy black and white photo of a woman from mound to under boob. He scratched himself and smiled. Marissa.

I saw your ad, you have an amazing body, we should hook up,” he typed, adding a winky-face. Smiling, he hit the send button before clearing the history cache and shutting the computer down.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5158