- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Ad

When I awoke, the sensations were reminiscent of a hangover, like I’d slept the night with a wool sock in my mouth. A dreamless sleep. Wherever here was, it was absolutely pitch black, I had no sense of up or down even, but I knew I was lying on my back. My head pounded and my back ached from lying on the hard surface, like I slept on top of a piece plywood. There was a faint scent lingering in the air, not overpowering, but omnipresent, but I couldn’t place it, something floral and feminine. What the hell happened? Where am I? Sitting up, I cupped my head between my hands and tried to shake some of the rust off.

What’s the last thing my numbed brain remembers?  I was driving to Chez Antoine’s for my date. That’s right. I still felt foggy, but it was coming back to me. Clear night, warm.

I was going to meet Marissa, the woman from the ad. The ad that showed up on my secret e-mail account, the one my wife Lexi doesn’t know about. Fuck! How long have I been out? Lexi will be absolutely furious with me. Married thirteen years, an overnighter might be tough to explain. I’d told her it was a contract negotiation that was complicated and could run late, but overnight? I had stepped out on her a number of times before but never overnight. It wasn’t that I was looking for another relationship, it just that, well you know, people can grow apart. I love Lexi, my smart beautiful wife but we’ve been drifting apart for years. Two kids, Alexandra, named after Lexi, except we call her Allie, and Kassandra, Kassi. Twelve and eight and growing like weeds. It’s going to be a bitch to explain. Struggling to stand, a queasy sensation rolled over me and saliva filled my mouth as I fought off vertigo.

What will I tell Lexi? Damage control time. Maybe I could talk my way out of it, drinks with the client, one thing led to another, decided to stay at a hotel rather than risk driving. I reached for my breast pocket looking for my cell phone but was surprised to find not only did I have no cell phone, I was completely naked in the darkness. Head to toe. What the hell?

Lexi. Somewhere along the line she and I got domesticated and the fire died, never really blazing back to the inferno it was when we first got together. She’s was still the same amazing woman who captured my heart, but my eye began to wander. She was back at her career, spinning classes, kids’ events, there never seemed to be enough time for us. Our lovemaking became more infrequent and routine, a practiced exercise. That’s funny as I struggle to understand in this dark quiet place looking back. I can’t say it was her fault or mine that we drifted, a little of both I guess, maybe I stopped trying to make her feel special and she no longer did the things that used to drive me wild. Whatever the cause, I started seeking release outside the confines of our marriage. At first I kept it professional, using online services, beautiful girls who were only as invested as long as the dollars kept flowing. The novelty wore off as I realized feigned passion was neither rewarding nor fulfilling. I wanted someone who wanted me back. Someone who wanted what I wanted. I started joining adult contact websites, hook up now, et cetera.

That’s where this ad came from, one of those sites devoted to discreet encounters between married people looking for fun with no strings attached. The ad read: “Looking for an out of this world experience? I’m more woman than you’ll ever be able to handle. Marissa.” With the text, there was a black and white picture of a woman’s amazing torso. Backlit, the picture framed from the underside of firm but substantial breasts over a lean taut tummy to the rise of the upper side of her smooth mons. An absolutely fucking amazing picture. A perfect body. I replied to the email, telling her how excited her ad made me, how beautiful she was and how we should get together, maybe eat dinner, fuck. No pussyfooting around.

Her response was short and sweet. When and where? She asked. Thursday night Chez Antoine’s seven o’clock, I replied. See you then she answered.

Was that last night? How long have I been out? Okay let’s see. Remember, I urged myself kneading my throbbing skull between my hands.

Even though it was a Thursday, Antoine’s was packed as per usual and there she was, Marissa, seated at a table waiting for me, the hostess lead me to the table letting me know my server would be along shortly, but I couldn’t peel my eyes away from Marissa. She rose as I approached the table, in five inch fancy green heels she was almost as tall as my six feet one. My god she was absolutely gorgeous. Form fitting strapless green dress, amazing body. Dark hair done up on her head with a strand hanging to either side of her stunning face. She had the softest blue eyes I had ever seen. She accented her natural beauty with a hint of makeup and she wore a small emerald jewel on a fine gold chain around her slender neck. The stone dipped into the cleavage between her generous and shapely breasts. Dangly earrings matched the necklace. When she smiled at me, parting plump slightly colored lips, it made my heart leap into my throat. It was like she had fallen out of a fashion magazine.

“You must be Garrett,” she said, her voice soft and full of hidden promise.

I nodded mutely, feeling like a dumbstruck adolescent daring not to trust my voice.

“Marissa,” she said, stepping in close and enfolding me in her long arms, her perfume tantalizing my nostrils with an exotic scent. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the hug, she felt amazing in my arms, like something primal, a wild jungle cat wrapped in green.

“I don’t usually do this,” I said with my most charming smile as I disengaged from the hug.

“Come now Garrett,” she said coyly, arching an eyebrow and seating herself, “surely you didn’t accidentally put your profile on the site where I found it?”

“Guilty as charged,” I confessed, her smell clinging to me filling my senses with heat and desire as I sat down across the table from her.

She smiled wider, perfect even white teeth, mischief dancing in those powder blue eyes. “Shall we have something light, then retire?” she asked, smile changing into a wisp at the corner of her sexy mouth.

“Absolutely,” I replied, the anticipation making me hard already. “Have you any preference?”

A young man dressed in black pants and shirt showed up at the table, identified himself as Brett and said that he would be our server for the evening, even he couldn’t tear his eyes off her.

I remember the drinks, a nice white wine, a Trimbach 2006 Riesling Cuvee Frederic Emile. Then nothing else. What did we eat? I couldn’t remember. Where is this place?

The whole ground beneath my feet started to shift and the area was bathed in a broad stripe of bright light from overhead. I dropped to one knee to steady myself as the floor moved, and raised my hand to the blinding light. The sudden splash of light also illuminated the interior of the space I was in. It was much longer than wide and at the far end was a rainbow hued pile of fabrics taller than I. Eyes adjusted, I looked up. I was dumbfounded, there are no words to describe the shock of what I saw. Towering over me, there stood Marissa looking down at me, that wonderful smile on her beautiful face. She appeared nude, and positively massive. I could only see her upper torso from navel up. It was the color version of the picture in the email, except now I could see all of her plump round breasts, sitting high and firm on her chest. Small nipples, erect and delightfully pink, beyond her what looked like a ceiling above her head. Her hair appeared wet was pulled back behind her head and down her back. To give it context, the part of her I could see must’ve been at least fifty or sixty feet in height. How can I express the feelings and thought spiraling in my head, like some impossible mad dream? I stood back up. My brain reeling. Marissa just kept watching me, an amused expression on her face as she saw I was struggling to make sense of the situation.

“What’s happening to me?” I asked, my voice sounding small in my own ears. How could I be so tiny I wondered? If she was that big, I must only be two, maybe three inches tall to her, how is something like that even possible?

She reached her left hand into the drawer, between the clothes and myself, her fingers longer than I was tall and set down a large gold colored circular object. I knew immediately what it was, but I took a couple of steps in that direction anyway. It was my wedding ring. It had been in my pants pockets, that’s where I kept it when I was with somebody else.

I walked to it and look down at it. ‘Forever Lexi’ was engraved on the inside. A pang of guilt ripped at me. I knelt down beside my ring, I was so small I could almost wear the thing as a belt.

I looked back up at Marissa, the amused smile lingering on her lovely mouth, “We will need to discuss this,” she said directly. Shifting her gaze to the pile of fabric, she pulled out a sheer black garment and held it up. It was an enormous set of panties.

At once I understood where I was, I was inside a dresser drawer. The heaps of fabric at the far end of the room were more of her undergarments. I was in her goddamn panty drawer. Looking up and back over my shoulder, I could see two more drawers above me and given what I could see of her, there were probably another three drawers below me.

Suddenly the drawer shifted as it was being closed. I clutched the cold gold ring as the light evaporated from around me and surrendered back to darkness. I wanted to yell and scream. How can this possibly be, it must certainly be some hallucination. People cannot shrink. What happened after the wine? What did we eat at Antoine’s? What the fuck is going on here?

I didn’t have long to ponder the circumstances of my diminishment when the drawer opened again. As before, Marissa stood there, nude save for a black bra and the panties she’d removed from the drawer earlier. She reached in with her right hand, I raised my hands to stop her, stupid. I don’t know what I was thinking, as if my feeble attempt would halt her. She curled her hand around my legs and torso, my shoulders and arms were free. Her grip was strong but not crushing and I could smell some type of lotion on her smooth skin. Her fingernails, the size of my head, were a soft glossy pink but tipped with a band of white. Lifting me out of the drawer, I felt my stomach drop, like some amusement rides do when they accelerate too quickly. An enormous well-appointed bedroom sprawled out before me, distinctly feminine, obviously her bedroom. I didn’t have much time to see as she brought me up to her lovely face.

“Please,” I said. “Please, I don’t know what is happening to me.” I was confused and bewildered. She didn’t appear at all disturbed or perplexed by my condition. Did she have some hand in this I wondered?

She shook her head gently from side to side. “Garrett you have been reduced to learn. To better appreciate and serve,” she instructed.

“But my wife,” I countered.

“Were you thinking of Lexi when you arrived at the restaurant last night? Or were you thinking about me?” she inquired.

“I love my wife,” I beseeched, hoping my plea might encourage her to undo whatever had been done to make me this small.

“You came to the restaurant so you could fuck me,” she stated. It was true, that’s why I went, the moment I saw her I wanted to fuck her, but now I was terrified.

“So while Lexi was home with the children, you were building lies just to get inside my pants,” she added.

“I love Lexi,” I repeated.

She chuckled. “Please,” she chided. “We both know you love pussy and now,” she said, shifting her grip from around my legs and torso so that she held me under my arms, she brought me down the front of her incredible body. Pulling the elastic of her black panties out, she lowered me feet first and lay me face down in the crease of her vagina before allowing the panties to snap back. Her enormous vagina was silky smooth and very warm. A touch of neatly trimmed hair just above what appeared to be her pierced clitoris was next to my face. Although entrapped by the material of the panties pressing me firmly into her pussy, I found I could still maneuver my hands enough to check the curious jeweled piercing adorning her clit. Reaching under the hood, I felt along the length of the warm metal wondering if the piercing was through her clitoris or just the hood. I found her clitoris undamaged by the piercing, but with the metal touching it. Her clit seemed about the size of a soft ball, maybe a little larger as I touched it. I felt her body shift and suddenly the area around me dampened. As I moved my hands around her clit, the whole area was getting hotter and her pussy was beginning to swell. It was like her vagina was beginning to open, it felt like a furnace at my feet. Despite my predicament, I found I was becoming incredibly aroused. Her clit began to emerge from beneath the hood. It was right at my face. Holding it, I gave it a kiss. I felt pressure, as she put two fingers over her panties to the back of my head and began to massage herself in a circular motion, rubbing my face gently against her excited pleasure button. The more excited she became, the wetter she got. I couldn’t find purchase for my feet as she opened, my feet were slipping inside her as her pussy responded to the pleasure. It was trying to draw me in, swallow me. Everything became so slick with the fluids she was producing.

Her fingers released my head, and I could feel her move, her engorged pussy undulating around me. When she lowered a dress over her head, the fabric dimmed the light shining through her sheer panties. Using my arms I tried to push my face away from to see if I could look down through the lacy undergarment. The fact her pussy was so slick with juices actually allowed me an opportunity to twist in my fabric prison so that I was facing out and could look down between her thighs as she walked. Again she moved about the interior of her home, apartment, I wasn’t sure. When she crouched down to slip on ankle socks, it pulled her panties tight against my little body, the hot soft flesh behind me yielding slightly to the pressure being applied. She hummed as she moved about, some tune I didn’t recognize.

I became alarmed as I felt her body shift and she took a seat on something hard and unyielding, a kitchen chair maybe. With her thighs together, there was no room even to move, I was held fast, pinned. Each breath required extreme effort and I thought for sure I was going to asphyxiate.

When Marissa stood up, I gulped at the air, trying to fill my lungs. She glided across the floor to what appeared to be an entry way.

Opening the door, I heard her say, “Belinda,” or “Melinda,” I wasn’t quite sure.

“I’m sorry if I’ve caught you and an inopportune time,” apologized a muffled voice that sounded feminine.

“No, I was just having some cereal,” Marissa replied. “Come in,” she offered.

“Only for a moment,” replied the other voice.

I wondered. If I yelled, might the other woman hear me? Could she help me? Would she?

“Coffee?” offered Marissa, walking back to the kitchen area, hardwood floor gliding passed with each gigantic stride.

“I’ve been thinking,” said the other voice, tone sounding a bit tentative.

“About?” asked Marissa.

“It hasn’t been an easy decision…”

“It’s about Patrick.”

“Yes,” acknowledged the other woman. “I’m not sure I want him back,” she blurted.

“A fair enough feeling,” replied Marissa empathetically.

“He hurt me pretty bad and I’m not sure I could ever forget that,” stated the other woman, I could hear the wounded tone in her voice.

“Why don’t you consider it some more, I will arrange a meeting for tomorrow night and you can give me your final decision then,” Marissa said.

“I’m sorry,” apologized the other woman.

“No, not at all,” Marissa said reassuringly. More steps, walking back to the door. I can’t say I understood the odd conversation, but I could feel my chance for intervention by someone else slipping away.

“Hey!” I yelled, as loud as I could manage. “Down here!” I shrieked, hoping to draw the attention of Marissa’s visitor.

“Oh my god!” I head the other woman say in an excited voice. “Is that?”

“No, not Patrick, a new arrival,” Marissa answered. “You’ll meet his owner at the meeting tomorrow night.”

“May I see?” asked the woman.

“Usually I would say no, but I think you can see,” she replied, drawing the hem of the dress up and revealing my body trapped in her black panties.

Pressed as I was against the fabric, I could see the face of a pretty blond girl with great big green eyes as she crouched down to inspect me. Her lips slightly parted as she looked at me. She seemed neither startled nor surprised. My gambit had failed.

“What’s his name?” asked the giant blond woman, reaching up and tracing a finger over my body through the fabric.

“Garrett,” Marissa replied, lowering the dress to once again conceal me.

“Thank you again,” replied the other woman. I could feel them hug, before Marissa closed the door. From my confined perch, I watched her walk into a room with a tiled floor. The bathroom.

Lesson 1

She lifted her dress and pulled down her underpants. I lay there is the gusset, panties stretched like a hammock between her legs as she lowered herself onto the white porcelain toilet. I was grateful for the respite from the pressure, but suspected I was about to be disciplined for my attempt to draw attention to myself. She had an elbow on her knee as she looked down at me.

“What were you trying to accomplish?” she asked, a stern tone in her voice.

I lay there, silent, knowing no answer would suffice, plus I really wasn’t sure myself what I thought might happen if I sassed her some. Prudence in light of the situation suggested silence was my best course.

“Well?” she demanded with a furled brow and a frown. “You want to be quiet now? You want to be defiant? You will need to learn, this is no longer about you. You exist now as an afterthought, an amusement,” she said with a shake of her head. Reaching down into her panties, she grabbed me by my legs. Pushing her hips forward on the pristine toilet, she arched her pelvis, parted her legs further, and brought me toward her pussy, inserting me into her vagina head first. I tried to thrash against her iron hold as my head slid easily into her hole. Her flesh parted around me and enveloped me as I was being devoured.  As my shoulders touched either side of the opening, I thought it might impede her progress, but she only arched a little more and gave an extra push and I felt myself penetrate deeper inside her as the widest part of my body slid past the snug entrance. I tried to yell, all I got for my effort was a mouthful of pussy nectar, and still she kept pushing, to my hips, then my knees. Her muscles folded around me, almost kneading me, sucking at me. Just when I thought for sure I would suffocate or drown, I felt her pulling me out, her vagina reluctantly releasing me as she drew me back, but not all the way out, enough only to catch a fresh breath. I gasped for fresh lungful as she plunged me back in, again to my knees. On the third stroke she finally pulled me out completely and lay me back in the crotch of her panties.

“Defy me again and I will push you all the way in and leave you there. As you struggle and thrash, breathing your last, your little light will put a smile on my face and then you’ll be gone,” she warned, a slight flush coloring her normally unblemished cheeks. I coughed and sputtered, her fluid leaking out my mouth and nose.

“Do you understand?” she asked.

Choking on her secretions, I only nodded.

She chuckled, reaching down, she grazed her right index finger over my erect penis as I wiped at my face.

I found myself conflicted. Never in my whole life have I been so frightened or felt so completely overwhelmed, but so too, never have I been so thoroughly turned on. I wondered if it was the danger, or simply being smothered in her sexual secretions that was having a hormonal effect on my body.

“Now, the matter of trying to draw attention to yourself, for that you must also be punished,” she admonished. Lifting me out of the thong, she again brought me back to the junction of her legs and inserted me into her aroused pussy, this time feet first and all the way to my armpits. She flexed her kegel muscles a couple of times around me. I was staring directly at her urethral opening and suddenly I worried she might urinate.

Drawing herself back on the toilet, she did begin to pee, unleashing a veritable torrent hot urine over me. It splashed me in the face, choking me as I swallowed some. I leaned back as much as I could in my confinement, turning my head to the side and raising my arms in an attempt to try and fend off the thick forceful stream. Fortunate for me, it didn’t last for too long. When she was done, she arched her pelvis to look down. “You managed to hang on, good, wouldn’t want to accidentally flush you,” she said dabbing herself and me with a piece of toilet paper.

Standing up, her labia closed around me like a fleshy blanket enfolding me. There was enough space I could breathe, but the contraction of her muscles was incredibly strong and made it difficult. I felt her bend over and draw her panties back. I found I could just reach up and grasp the underside of the piercing, use it to hang on to and stabilize myself.

Embedded as securely as I was inside of her, I fidgeted some to try and improve my ability to make it easier to catch a fresh breath. As it was, every inhalation drew her humid musk into my lungs. I could feel something at my feet, something firm but spongy buried in the folds of her flesh. What is that I wondered? I pushed at it with my feet seeing if it fixed or if would move. It yielded to my touch and moved slightly, before settling back to its original position. What the hell was that? I pushed at it again, squirming to try and capture it between my feet. Suddenly her whole body seemed to shudder momentarily, like someone walking over your grave. Her velvet vice squeezed me. I pushed at it again.

“Oh my, little one,” I only vaguely heard her mumble, at least that’s what it sounded like. Her pulse started to quicken and I could feel her moving more purposefully in her strides.

Her juices began to flow more copiously around me, my own excitement level was such that I wanted to burst. My world seemed to spin, and she was on her back on her bed, legs splayed wide. She pulled the panties to the side and opened herself before circling her fingers over her very aroused flesh right before my very eyes. I continued to bat away at the prominence within her as she began to writhe and buck. Her breathing got quicker and she let out delightful moans as her intoxicating juices washed me in her delicious pleasure before slipping down her perineum toward her anus. She let out a loud gasp and her vagina clamped down with force around me, once, twice, thrice, crushing the air from my little lungs. I exploded inside her though I thought for sure my ribs were going to break like toothpicks, small sacrifice for the orgasm of my life. Her pussy was so swollen I could no longer feel whatever it was I had been battering, her G-spot maybe? She closed her legs and rolled onto her side. The change in position put additional weight on me as I was now peeking out from between her thighs and ass cheeks. The whole area glistened with traces of her orgasm. She remained in this position for several moments, balled up and enjoying the last vestiges of her climax.

Righting herself, she eased me from her pussy with a wet sucking sound, sweat on her brow. “Very well done,” she said bringing me to her face. My body ached, I felt bruised all over as if I had just been run over by a tractor trailer. Still smiling, she parted her lips and extended her tongue as she moved me closer to her mouth. It appeared as if she actually meant to put me in her mouth. Sweet Jesus! Did she mean to eat me? What the hell was she doing? I was powerless to stop her as she closed her lips around me and sucked me into her mouth, her saliva coating me. I tried to twist and turn, but there was nothing to hold onto, I didn’t want to try and grab at her teeth lest she bite down and crush my hands. I was at the mercy of her powerful tongue as she easily moved me about, rolling me over and over. At any moment it felt like I was going to slide down her throat and into the abyss beyond. She pinned me to the roof of her with her tongue and sucked the fluid from her mouth and swallowed, a sound of appreciative pleasure escaped her mouth before she drooled me into the palm of her hand.