- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy holidays! Now is the time of the year where gifts are given, loved ones spend time together and love is spread around. And in this world, it is no different. With Jackie and Marleigh spending their first Festivus together since they broke up, they're both eager to show each other the love they have.

As the couple sat next to the fire, watching the embers rise up and then pop like a small fireworks show, both of them couldn’t help but smile as the small girl cuddled close to Marleigh’s warm body. This was a special time of the year for everyone, micro and human alike. It was December twenty seventh, also known as Festivus. The yearly tradition of gift giving, spending time with loved ones or just being happy. With the year Jackie had, with the break up and everything following, celebrating this special time was something the tiny girl had been waiting for. Marleigh even managed to convince both of her anti-micro parents to let the two have their ‘summer’ log cabin for the weekend. Put the biggest smile on the small girl's face when she first laid eyes on it. The thick snow all around just made everything better.


“Marleigh?” The small girl asked, finally breaking the silence that had been present between them as they just stared at the fire. 

 

“What’s up? Getting too warm?” Marleigh looked down on her stomach as the tiny girl was snuggling with the shirt she had on which just melted her heart so dearly. “What’s bothering you my sweet girl?” Extending her fingers to play with Jackie’s hair as she remained watching the fire as it continued to pop. 

 

“Maybe we could start opening gifts soon? We had dinner already and maybe your family did things differently but mine...we always opened presents after dinner.” Jackie sat up as Marleigh put her hand flat out for her to climb aboard. “I brought something special for you, if that makes any difference.”

 

“We can do things your way little one. My family just tossed the presents in during dinner. Didn’t really make it feel special.” Jackie hopped on board Marleigh’s soft and welcoming hand as she sat up, careful not to rock her tiny passenger too much. “You’re not gonna ask what I got you? Spent the past two months saving up for it, hope you like it.” Marleigh blew a small kiss to Jackie who started blushing. “Who’s gonna go first? Me or you?”

 

“I’ll go first.” Jackie’s present was something very near and dear to her heart. She’d spent many weeks and months deciding what to give the girl that made her life whole. She didn’t want to get Marleigh something cheap and she received some grandiose gift her lover spent just as long thinking about. “Promise you’ll like it? I tried to get something you’d like and I can always return them if you don’t like them.”

 

“I promise, I’ll like whatever gift you got me. I’m not shallow, sweetie. If it’s from you, I’ll like it. I’ll love it even.” Marleigh’s smile calmed Jackie down as she hopped down from her hand and ran over to one of the two presents they brought in. It was about ten times Jackie’s height and wrapped in a beautiful gold wrapping paper. “It’s already my favorite present anyone’s given me.” Marleigh picked it up as Jackie smiled from ear to ear as she looked at her own gift. “I wonder what it is...is it a key to a brand new car?”

 

“You know I can’t even afford a micro car, you think I can get you a car?” Jackie laughed as she sat down on the ground and watched intently as Marleigh began to unwrap the gift. As Marleigh tore the wrapping apart and saw the brown cardboard box. “A box! I knew it was your favorite thing.” Jackie chuckled as Marleigh carefully carved into the box revealing her real present, which shocked the redhead as she looked at the present the small girl had given her. A brand new pair of bussing shoes, custom made with everything both parties would or could ever want. The outside was gorgeous and soft as can be white leather mixed with some hints of Jackie’s personal touch with the words ‘Sweet Marleigh’s Rides’ on both sides in black that highlighted well with the outside. Jackie spared no expense in creating the perfect shoe Marleigh could spend hours walking around without her feet hurting too much. “I hope you like them. The dealer said those were top of the line. I’d be a fool to not get them custom for my sweet girl.” 

 

“I-I love them.” Marleigh brought them up to her face as she inspected the shoe further. She was speechless. When they first got together, she got Jackie a custom made chair but when they broke up, Marleigh was too ashamed to keep the chair let alone the shoes. Now, she had a replacement for both. “Jackie, you could’ve bought a car with this money. You didn’t steal to get this money did you?”

 

“No, I got a promotion and a raise at work. You asked why I’ve been working so late? Because of these. Promise you won’t throw them out this time?” Jackie ran to hug Marleigh’s knee as she sat up, looking down at the small girl. 

 

“I promise, oh, is this Serra foam for the insole? Ok, you're spoiling me right now.” Marleigh just wanted to pick Jackie up and hug her as she looked at the shoe a bit further. 

 

“I also wrote something down for you as a little love note for you.” Jackie said as she pulled out a small slip of paper out from her pocket. 

 

“Of course. Come here, let me hear you a bit better.” Marleigh lowered her hand close to the girl as Jackie stepped aboard, being brought to Marleigh’s face. Her smile was always one of Jackie’s weaknesses and just seeing those precious and soft lips form a smile was a favorite for Jackie.

 

“Dear Marleigh, when we first met. I knew you were the one I wanted to spend my life with. Though we’ve had our rough spots, and our fair share of fights, I never once stopped loving you.” Jackie felt a lump in her throat as a small smile dripped down her cheek. “From your head down to your toes, I love you and everything about you. I never want to leave your side, ever. From now until the day I die, I will always love you.” Jackie looked up as she saw Marleigh shed a tear as she heard her tiny girl's speech. “This...union we have. I never want to let it go. Ever again. And I know you don’t either. We love each other, unconditionally.”

 

Jackie’s small speech left Marleigh silent for a few moments as she slowly took it all in. “Jackie, I don’t think I’ve ever had someone love me this much before. The shoes? Those were enough but your love letter.” Marleigh then leaned in and gave Jackie a small kiss as the small welcomed it with a hug on her massive lips. “Guess you’re waiting on your present? Here.” Marleigh brought Jackie over to her shoulder as she grabbed hold of Jackie’s present, a round box covered in red and green sparkles all around it. “What do you think it is?”

 

“Umm, it looked too big for anything I’d use normally but I have a few guesses.” Jackie leaned forward as she saw Marleigh gently ripping the paper. “Is it...one of your old pairs of shoes? Come on, that’s it right? We both got each other shoes?” Jackie smiled as she saw Marleigh roll her eyes as she continued unboxing the paper. 

 

“For real, guess before I just open it. It’s not a pair of old shoes. You have plenty of those to play with at home.” 

 

“Fine, is it one of those sizer bots?” Jackie knew Marleigh wouldn’t have the money for what she was guessing. A sizer bot was as close for a micro could be to being human or vice versa. Jackie liked to think of it like a clone robot body that could go either way while looking exactly like the person controlling it. In theory, the couple wouldn’t need the VR machine to interact with one another at the same size. They’d just need to use the bot and Marleigh could be small or Jackie could be human size. Only catch was, the bot itself was revolutionary in further connecting the two races, it was incredibly easy to fail or mess up. Some reviewers claimed the bot would act on its own free will, causing harm to both parties involved which drew some buyers away no matter which side experienced it. But it was also incredibly expensive, no matter how dangerous it was, the wealthy micros could afford some major upgrades to stabilize it a bit more.. Although Jackie did wish for whatever was in the box to be that, it was a dream that even Marleigh couldn’t fulfill. “Maybe one day.”

 

“I wish I could get one of those for us. One day.” Marleigh peeled off the last bit of paper to reveal Jackie’s present. It was something very special to both girls as for the past few months, Jackie didn’t have a bed of her own, she slept with Marleigh on her bed. It started out great but as Marleigh’s sleeping body became too close for comfort for the small girl, they realized Jackie needed her own bed. No matter how much Jackie enjoyed the warmth and security of it all, last week Marleigh almost rolled over her while they were asleep. Now, as the small girl looked at what Marleigh had given her, she was amazed. 

 

“My own...house? Marleigh, you shouldn’t have. Really. I would’ve settled for a simple bed.” Inside the box was a perfect house Jackie could live in. It was painted her favorite color, light yellow with some brick like paper on the side for decoration. It was about a foot wide and about two feet tall. It seemed to be sturdy as Marleigh picked it up and brought it down to the ground. To a normal person living with a micro, they’d just get them the usual dollhouse someone could just pick up at a drugstore while it was on clearance. But Marleigh was not one of those people. After careful planning, Marleigh designed Jackie’s own dream home. As close as the pair was, both of them knew they couldn’t sleep in the same bed without Jackie getting crushed. So Marleigh, rather than just giving her a new bed or a small room like she had before, it was best to get her a deluxe edition house. 

 

“Do you like it? I tried to get as much right as I could.” Marleigh didn’t even get a chance to pick Jackie up to inspect the house, instead Jackie basically ran down Marleigh’s arm as she bolted to the house. “Someone’s eager.” Marleigh laughed as she watched Jackie run to the front door and hug it as if it was a real person. It was definitely the cutest thing she’d seen Jackie in quite sometime.

 

“Mar, I love it. Of all the things you could’ve given me, I didn’t expect a house. And not that cheap crap like on TV.” Knocking on the walls, she felt and heard it was solid as she smiled. “You didn’t have to get me this. Really.”

 

“Just like you didn’t have to get me brand new bus shoes? I think we’re even. Now, go to the bedroom and look underneath the bed. Promise you’ll like it even more than this.” Marleigh curled up besides the house as she watched Jackie run inside. “My little angel.”

 

Jackie ran into the for now, bare and open house as she found the bedroom. Stepping inside carefully, Jackie soon noticed what brought her in here in the first place. A shirt with a note attached to it. Raising an eyebrow, Jackie grabbed the shirt and saw what it was. It was a picture of them in the VR room for the first time, holding hands and hugging each other. More than a year ago and Jackie thought Marleigh had either lost the tape she bought of the three of them playing around in the VR world or threw it out when Kali came around. Jackie just looked at the shirt and hugged it without wanting to let go of it. “Best present ever.” That was, until she read the note on the shirt.

 

“My dearest Jackie. It’s been a hell of a year, hasn’t it? I know what we have isn’t what normal people think of when they imagine a relationship. But through thick, thin and even thicker, we’ve been together. And to think if I’d called out to party with Carissa that night we met, I would’ve missed out on so much love, compassion and many, many foot massages. If there’s one thing I want you to know is that I love you to death and maybe longer. I’ve had other women and even some guys try to take me away from you while at work but every time, I tell them I’m already loved by the cutest girl anyone could ask for. I love you Jacqueline, the sweetest cinnamon roll I’ve ever had.” Jackie was in tears as she read the note, she never once thought she’d be loved this much. Especially by a being hundreds of times her size, and she wasn’t complaining. 

 

“Marleigh, are you sure you’re the one getting spoiled?” Jackie stepped out of the house as she ran to hug the waiting Marleigh. Even if Marleigh was the size of a building to the small girl, Jackie found ways of showing her appreciation. Running up to the first body part she saw which just so happened to be Marleigh’s red and white fluffy socks, Jackie hugged the warm and welcoming cloth as she heard a slight giggle coming from way up top. “I love you Mar, this day just keeps getting better and better.”

 

“That is an understatement. Now for dessert. I, somehow, managed to convince my mom to leave us some cake and guess what?” Marleigh carefully got up as she plucked Jackie off the floor and away from her feet as the tiny girl embraced the warm fingers that held her. The gentle girl brought Jackie to the glass bottom table near the fire and an old rocking chair. “It's a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. It’s probably not your favorite but it’s definitely mine. Hope you don’t mind.” Marleigh spoke as she walked to the kitchen fridge close by, still keeping the conversation. “It’s my grandmother’s recipe, oh she would’ve loved to meet you. She wasn’t like my parents or my sister. She always talked about micros to me while my mom wasn’t around. Guess without her, I never would’ve thought to be with you.” Marleigh brought the cake which was a small cake, small enough to her that she wouldn’t feel guilty eating all of it in one sitting but big enough so she could share with her tiny girl. “I was thinking of doing something, out of the ordinary with dessert. Did you want to hear it?”

 

“Maybe, what were you thinking?” Jackie watched as Marleigh brought two plates with her to the table. “You’re not going to try to use me as a cherry are you? Please, as much as I love you, I really would rather not go visit your dinner.”

 

“No Jackie, you tasted horrible, remember? I was thinking more you eating the cake off of umm, my feet? You can tell me it’s gross or weird but I thought it’d be fun to mix it up a bit.” Marleigh set the two plates down as she looked down at Jackie who was thinking about her options. “I just thought you’d like it, but it’s fine if you don’t want to.”

 

“It’s not weird, me actually wanting to do it is the weird part.” Jackie sat up and looked at Marleigh with nothing but love in her eyes. “Just give me a second to get out of these winter clothes, don’t want to ruin them.” Jackie then tossed off her traditional red and green Festivus sweater and plain black pants to the floor as she stood, half naked as she saw Marleigh blush with excitement,covering up her face as she looked down at her tiny girl. “I’m ready when you are my sweet.”

 

“Alright girly, let’s start off easy, just some frosting.” Jackie watched as Marleigh peeled off her red socks as she took a seat on the rocking chair nearby. “Hope it won’t be too bad for down there, all the time being in those socks and the fire. Just say if it’s too much, alright?”

 

“I’m ready whenever you are!” Jackie had long since thought about this ever since they’d gotten back together all those months ago. Jackie loved giving Marleigh foot massages and having dinner with her, mixing the two was the next obvious step. Eating off her massive girlfriends toes would be a great end to a year of both love and pain for the couple. Since they’d gotten back together, things weren’t as solid as they once were but they managed to work through things as best they could. “Just hope it won’t taste too bad.”

 

“We’re starting off easy with just some frosting.” Marleigh brought up her legs onto the table, sighing as she leaned back in her chair, finally letting her feet breath after being trapped in her wool socks for hours. “How’s the view down there, Jackie? Just like you always wanted?”

 

“It’s pretty perfect Marleigh, perfect as ever.” Jackie just stared at the soles she loved so much as the toes wiggled around and danced as a means of further teasing the small girl. In the time they’d been back together, they explored more than what they did before. They had even more fun than they did before, even having Jackie try and conquer her fear of Marleigh’s mouth once or twice. But something the couple always went back to as a means of pleasure was Jackie giving Marleigh a foot massage. Something about Marleigh’s feet was always alluring to the small girl. The power the sweet and gentle Marleigh had over Jackie was what made it so much fun for the two of them. The feeling of being overpowered by Marleigh’s delicate toes or mighty soles was like Jackie’s own personal drug that she had to get a hit of near constantly or risk getting a slight form of withdrawal. “Your feet just keep getting better and better everytime I look at them. You know that?”

 

“You say it every time I show you them, it’s hard not to forget. Not that it’s a bad thing. I still think it’s cute though, not many people would even want to look at my feet let alone do what you do.” Marleigh used her finger to collect some the fluffy white frosting as she prepared for Jackie’s dessert. It was a strange indea, having the small girl lick frosting off her toes that had been trapped in her socks since they left the apartment, letting all the dirt and sweat accumulate to form one of Jackie’s favorites. Her toe jam. It wasn’t a snack she would beg for constantly but when it came around, she wouldn’t be against the idea. “By the way, that new girl at the salon you recommended did amazing on my toes. Surprised she even got into the crevices.”

 

“Oh Sierra? Yeah, she’s doing great for her first time doing toes. Glad she wasn’t scared of you.” Jackie watched as Marleigh began to smear the white frosting all over her toes as Jackie squirmed around, waiting to hear the command to start. It was like a proper dinner, with everyone waiting until being told to start eating. Except Jackie wasn’t focused on the frosting, that was just an added bonus for her. She practically lived around Marleigh’s feet and loved every chance she had to touch, hug, hump or lick her desire. Jackie only really recommended Sierra to do Marleigh’s toes as a means of surprising herself with whatever color her big girl had gotten. “Now um, when do I start?”

 

“Whenever you like my sweet. Take as much time as you want, consider this your second present. Personalized too.” Marleigh looked at Jackie in the eyes as she spread her toes as wide as they could go before beginning to smear the frosting around her toes even more via scrunching and spreading her toes repeatedly. A favorite way to tease the small girl before they had their time in bed. Without fail would get both of the ready to go ahead with whatever they had in mind. “We have all the time in the world to enjoy ourselves. No friends, no family, no jobs, no rent, nothing to bother us. Just the two of us.”

 

Jackie nodded as she bolted to the sexy toes she’d been eyeing all day and ran head first into the frosting on the big toe, getting completely covered in the sugary delight as she soon tossed all of her own clothes off, sending them away from her as she embraced the treat she was gifted. Getting a new micro house was sweet of Marleigh to do, rather than cheaping out and getting her the stereotypical micro ‘superhouse’ which was really just an overpriced dollhouse made to be the alternative for people who didn’t really notice the difference until it was too late to return. Marleigh was always spoiling her, even before they broke up and got back together. Even though they were long long and probably being used by some girl who was doing the same thing Marleigh was, the custom shoes Marleigh bought was a favorite.

 

Jackie could hear the moans and groans from high above, signaling she was doing something right as she licked one more time on the big toe as she hugged it with all her body closing her eyes as she felt pure bliss in this moment. That was, until she felt herself being raised, which frightened her until she opened her eyes once more and saw that beautiful smile that was on full display on Marleigh’s soft and adorable face.

 

“I’m sorry, you’re just too cute, nibbling on my toes. I just couldn’t pass up this opportunity. Happy Festivus Jackie.” Marleigh puckered up for a kiss as she planted her delicate yet powerful lips onto the small girl. This small gesture left Jackie covered in Marleigh’s minty chapstick which just made the micro laugh.

 

“Happy Festivus Marleigh, I love you.”

 

“I love you too Jackie.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Please, don't forget to leave a review of what you thought!