- Text Size +

Anne gazed down at the betrayed human specks now in a small pile in front of her feet, having only moments ago poured them out of their new container. This would be her first time, thought Anne giddily as she took a sip from the wineglass she was holding in her left hand. "I'm giving you all 60 seconds to run. It's more than any of you specks deserve, but don't say I wasn't a generous Goddess." Said Anne, sliding seamlessly into her new role as an all powerful Goddess, able to crush them all effortlessly whenever she felt like it. 


The tiny people looked aroung dazed and confused, only moments ago having been poured onto the ground from the safety of their container, like a small pile of sand. Above them staring down was the enourmous Anne, barefoot, wearing slightly baggy sweat pants, and holding a wineglass in her left hand. Perhaps worst of all, it looked like she was smirking down at them. Hadn't she promised to save them? She was supposed to take them all to the police station, but instead they were here, on the floor, in front of her huge feet. Any thoughts they might have had were cut short as Anne started to speak.

"I'm giving you all 60 seconds to run. It's more than any of you specks deserve, but don't say I wasn't a generous Goddess."

The speck sized people started to panic. Run? Run from what? What was she planning to do with them? These questions were quickly answered as Anne - no - the Goddess raised her beautiful godly foot over the fearful human specks. Panic increased tenfold as people started running in random directions, desperate to escape the looming sole. The Goddess wiggled her toes as the sole slowly lowered, causing more panic and desperation. The Goddess then pulled her foot back and placed it down, seemingly satisfied with her display of power.

"50" Said the Goddess, taking another sip of wine and watching them intently

The speck people, remembering the earlier 'head start' the Goddess had given them, kept running, trying to spread out. Maybe she would miss someone if they spread out.

"40" 

There was nowhere to hide, everywhere they looked was only more wooden flooring.

"30"

There looked to be some furniture, a sofa behind the Goddess, but it was too far for any of them to make it.

"20"

Most people realized, looking at the Goddess' toes, that they had made barely any progress, and they had less than 20 seconds.

"10"

Was this really all they were? Things to be toyed with and crushed by a duplicitious teenage girl?

"Time's up, specks."


"Time's up, specks." Said Anne triumphantly. None of them had made much progress, only spreading out a little bit, just as she wanted. Anne admired her cute french pedicure as she raised her right foot, angling her big toe downward. She slowly lowered it over the speck who had gotten the farthest. Pressing down onto the floor, she smirked as she barely felt the small sensation of his body bursting. First blood. Anne moved her toe over a small group near the edge, lowering it slowly once again. "Squish~" Teased Anne as she felt them pop into a bloody mess. Anne continued on like this for a few minutes, sipping wine as she lowered her toe onto groups of the human specks, occasionally teasing them for fun by purposely missing, letting her toe land right beside them, or making it look like she was going to crush one group, only to move her toe onto another one nearby. 

Anne took her foot in her hand, looking at the underside of her toe to see her handiwork. She giggled as she saw hundreds of miniscule red dots, each one denoting a tiny life she had taken for fun. She placed her foot over the speck people once more, this time hovering her ball over the middle of the tiny conglomeration of speck people. She lowered it once again, intending to pin the tiny people under her foot before squishing them, but she was a bit too quick, and felt many of them burst against the front of her sole. "Oops!" Anne giggled, revelling in the fact that a tiny mistake from her meant life or death for them. She then pressed her arched foot down hard, smearing a significant portion of the speck people into nothingness with her sole and toes. The power was intoxicating. With probably no more than a few hundred left, Anne looked down at them from high above. Placing her heel above the rest of the scurrying specks, Anne decided it was time to finish up. "It's been fun, but I think it's time our little game came to an end. Now squish nicely under my heel, tiny specks." Anne lowered her heel onto the last of the group, imagining what they must have been thinking in their pathetic, powerless, miniscule state. Fear, anger, dread about their inevitable death. None of it mattered as she felt the tiny bodies crumple under her soft heel, wiggling her toes in ecstasy. The tiniest bit more pressure, and the job was done. Anne's eyes were shut, savouring the beautiful moment.

Anne gazed at the bottom of her sole once more, an expression of pure satisfaction on her face, as she took a picture with her phone's high quality camera. This would be a good memory to look back on one day, she thought. Walking quickly to her room, she lay down on her bed and immediately started masturbating, looking at the picture on her phone of her foot covered in tiny red dots, remembering her cruelty towards the human specks. She orgasmed quick and hard, falling asleep almost immediately after, a big smile on her face.