- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Anne gasped as she looked at the bottom of her normally well organized closet. There sat what looked to be a sprawling metropolis, filled with dozens of skyscrapers, along with hundreds of other large, important looking buildings. Not believing her eyes, she crouched, carefully eyeing the tiny streets, and confirming her suspicions. She saw small bits of blue and red, presumably cars, slowly moving across the streets, and as she leaned in closer, she saw exactly what she had been hoping for. She had to stop herself from immediately breaking out into a huge grin as she saw tiny, speck sized people adorning the streets, not moving, probably looking up at her in amazement, fear, or both as she gazed down at them.

Anne imagined herself placing her newly manicured finger onto the street, smearing the speck sized people into tiny red splatters, but no, she was getting ahead of herself. She got up and closed the closet carefully, turning around with a huge smile on her face. How lucky that this had happened to her! It was practically a dream come true, she thought as she walked to the shower. She had to make a plan for what to do going forward in order to get the most mileage out of this. Who knew if anything like this would ever happen again? Even if it did, there was no guarantee she would get the next city.


The people of Rewfield were going about their normal workday when everything sudddenly turned dark. They couldn't tell where they were exactly, but thankfully could still see enough to not crash their cars, due to the extensive night lighting in the city. Over the next day people would try to figure out what was going on, with groups of people travelling to the edge of the city only to find walls made of thick wood. The people also came to the realization that they did not feel the need to eat or drink anymore, and though people came up with theories as to why, none were particularly compelling. 

Everything changed as light started pouring into their confinement. Taking a moment to adjust, the people of Rewfield looked to the source, seemingly some kind of huge mechanical door opening. Given their position on the ground, the first thing many noticed was the bare feet. They were unfathomably large, with what looked to be a fresh french pedicure on the nails. Many people guessed that a single one of the feminine toes could cover several city blocks, if their owner so desired. A piece of pink string was wrapped on each ankle, with a heard shaped piece of plastic hanging near the back. Farther up, they could see a pair of huge long legs, ending at her short shorts. After that, they could make out her stomach, due to the fact that she was wearing a crop top for the summer weather. Her breasts were fairly large, many guessing that she was probably a C-cup. As they looked higher, they saw her hand clasped over her mouth as she looked down with a shocked look. She had brown eyes and blond-dyed hair, and looked to be of european descent. 

The miniscule citizens of Rewfield stood petrified as the impossibly large teenage girl crouched down and leaned over the city, her eyes scanning the ground for confirmation that what she was seeing was real. A few moments later, the huge girl stood back up to her full height, and closed the door again, leaving the city-dwellers in darkness. The population of Rewfield was in disbelief as to what they just witnessed, a girl so large, she could almost effortlessly wipe out the city if she chose to. Due to her innocent looks, most people thought she would never intentionally hurt them. Everyone hoped she wouldn't, as they had no way of fighting back against something as powerful as she was to them. They waited in anticipation for when she would come back, praying she would have good intentions.


Anne, on the other hand, was satisfied with her newly concocted plan, as she dried off and put on comfy home clothes. She liked to walk barefoot as much as possible at home, as her mother instilled in her that it was healthy ever since she was old enough to walk. She walked to the kitchen, grabbing 10 small tupperware containers. She went to her room quickly, notifying the speck sized people of her arrival with the sound of her feet slapping against the wood floor. She got ready, hoping everything would go according to plan as she opened the closet door once more.

Anne crouched down and started talking in a sweet, calm, almost whisper. "Hi! My name is Anne. I have no idea how or why your city ended up here, but I want to help you all! So, I came up with a great idea." She raised her hands, showing the 10 plastic containers she was holding in each hand. "I don't want to get in trouble for this or anything, so you can all can fill each plastic container, 1000 at a time should be good! Then I'll leave you all at the police station with a note, and hopefully they can get you all back to normal, or start developing a cure. If we do this once a week, it should be 10,000 of you per week!" Anne turned placed the containers sideways on the edge of the closet, and fortunately they were just the right size for the tiny people to get inside with a ladder. "If you agree with the idea, then climb in! This can be our first week." Anne put on a smile, to help reassure the people that they were in good hands. 

She looked on happily as people started filling the containers slowly. Amazing! She was a genius. "Ok, I'll leave you all to it for the next hour." Said Anne as she went to lie on her bed. She watched the city, half daydreaming as she imagined all the things she could do with her new toys, packed neatly for her convenience. She remembered stepping on ants for fun when she was younger, the fun she had watching the helpless bug scurry away, only for her huge foot to come down and crush it. Sometimes she would still do her homework outside, occasionally finding an ant or two, and torturing them with her feet while she worked, before crushing them. Now, by some freak accident, she had something a million times better, and at the rate of 10,000 per week, the city of millions would last incredibly long.