- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is loosely based on a piece of giantess lost media, Mark Lee’s Giantess Cross Roads. It was an interactive YouTube game where you tired not to die under the feet of various giantesses. In one part, the rocker girl Brooke invited you to hang out and picked you up in her motorcycle, leading to various deaths if you picked the wrong seat. I decided to make multiple characters that cover each possible death in that scene. Finally if people ask for it, I’ll make a gentle version where everyone gets what they want and survives the ordeal.






There was once a time where humans ruled the earth, but that time has long since been forgotten. When the giantesses appeared one day, some submitted to their wills, but most tried to fight back and hold on to their position at the top. They didn’t last long. The sixty to a hundred foot tall women seemed to be invincible and easily handled anything that humanity threw at them. The war reduced earth to a husk of its former self, major cities and communities survived, but smaller communities and wilderness were reduced to barren wastelands, filled with little more than ash, giantess footprints, and massive roads connecting what remains of civilization.

After being conquered and dominated, humanity was sent to live in massive cities. Each city was ruled over by a giantess whose inhabitants would be her playthings. All lands that weren’t destroyed in humanities war with the giantesses were converted to cities so humans were the giantesses only food source. There was no more nature, only cities and wastelands. Giantesses would walk along streets to get around, crushing anyone and anything in their path. If a giantess wanted it, she could kill or torture any human she wished. Humans lived in apartments and had possessions, work, and lives of their own, but if a giantess demanded it, no human could stop her. Finally, after so many years, humanity not only accepted this shift in power, but grew to love it. Many would just look up and smile happily as a giant sole came down on them, reducing them to red paste. Many humans even started to enjoy watching their own kind be ended by their powerful overlords.

Although, not all giantesses wanted to be rulers, running a city and doing whatever they wished to its inhabitants. A few wanted to keep fighting humanity, live away from humanity, or even serve other giantesses, but some wanted a life of fame and glory. One such giantess was named Brooke. She was a musician and a celebrity, with tens of millions of people attending her shows each year. Although Brooke wasn’t a ruler, her body count wasn’t any lower, her shows were a constant bloodbath with live executions and crowd surfing. Fans were even encouraged to climb on stage and meet their ends under her powerful boots or teeth. Although she loved to be cruel, Brooke also loved her fans, and more importantly, their money, so from time to time, she would set up contests where humans could win various prizes.

The latest of these contestants was completely new, but still rather simple. Humans just had to film themselves showing off all the Brooke merchandise they had and tell Brooke why they should win. After that eight winners would be chosen to spend a whole day with Brooke at her mansion. Promises of food, drinks, partying, and even a private show to all who make it there. Eventually the eight winners were picked and now they all meet in the same spot to wait for their giantess.