- Text Size +

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 8: The Window


Kieran Nu - Slave 17,988,500-12

 

The day had been a long one. He had cleaned his mistresses chambers following her birthday party the previous evening, prepared her evening meal and laundered her robes for the next day. Kicking back in his tiny room, he reflected on his good fortune, even though his body ached and his hands were raw from the cleaning, he knew he was one of the lucky ones. Being a manservant for an Acolyte of the Temple was the highest position a slave could attain. He closed his eyes to try and get some sleep before his lady returned from her duties, she was in charge of ten thousand slaves, all of which were assigned to cleaning the hairs from the Goddesses hairbrush. A job he had performed himself for nearly five years before Acolyte Lindsey had chosen him to replace her previous servant. 

 

He heard the door open as the Acolyte strode in, a small woman behind her, Lindsey stood at an impressive 12ft tall to Kieran, the woman that followed her was the same size as him. He cautiously approached his mistress and took a knee as she slid out of her sandals. She ignored him and strolled into the kitchen to appraise the meal he had prepared. She spoke over her should as she left;

 

    "Jillian, Your first task to have the old slave banished, Just toss him to the Disciple."

 

Kieran felt his heart stop, as the new girl reached for his shoulder. He started to resist before thinking better of it. His mistress had already left the room, leaving no room for negotiation. The woman was looking at him sympathetically as she ushed him out of the still-open door. She whispered to him lightly as she led him outside.

 

    "I'm sorry. She grabbed me today and said she felt like a change. I did not ask for this."

 

He nodded at her silently, he had only made it a month as her servant, and he never did learn what happened to her previous one. He offered her a broken smile but decided not to give her any advice. Mistress Lindsey would have to train her from scratch for casting him out so casually. He was about to wish her luck when a pair of fingers as long as he was tall gripped him by the shoulders and lifted him.

 

A large bored-looking female face consumed his vision as she clucked her tongue. 

 

    "Acolyte's discard? I think you would enjoy The Window, consider yourself lucky slave, you're going to get to see the Goddess."

 

Kieran didn't get a chance to reply as he was dropped into a belt pouch. The Disciple was the owner of the Acolytes in this section. Keiran always thought of her as the landlord, always sitting around outside the Acolytes chambers watching them come and go like dolls. He felt her name was Dee, but he wasn't sure, she was always referred to by the title. Now he rested at the bottom of her belt pouch, waiting to be redistributed as she saw fit. 

 

Sleep came quickly inside the warm darkness of the soft leather pouch. He was alone, and there was plenty of space for him to get comfortable with the slight swinging as the large woman moved about her day. Consciousness surged back to him when a large digit compressed into his face as he was carelessly snatched from his prison sometime later. He could see nothing the large finger smothered him his legs swinging wildly as he was taken. Panic took over as he ran out of breath, unable to even gasp against the huge fingertip, he was sure he was about to die.

 

Then it was over. He sat in a softly lit room with a single door in the wall opposite him. The fingers had retreated out through the ceiling, and a solid hatch had immediately closed him in. With no other options, he opened the door. Another door lay just beyond. Blank white walls, softly illuminated and nothing else of note lay between this door and the next. Stepping in towards the second door, the one he came in through slammed closed. He turned to see it was now a continued white wall, leaving him only one option. Kieran felt a small twang of worry as reached to open the next door. This was it. This was where his Mistress had condemned him to, how bad could it be. 

 

The door opened, and he was amazed by what he saw, a large theatre styled room, a massive window into a vast world beyond. There were hundreds of people just like him, milling around and talking to one another. As he stepped in, the door slammed behind him, and everyone turned to stare at him. He felt awkward for the first time in a while, being nude was typical for slaves, so it was rare to feel embarrassed about it, but with all these eyes staring at him, he slowly covered his cock. 

 

As he stood there, a group of people approached him from the end of the room, a woman flanked by two well-built men. She shook her head and gestured to the room.

 

    "Welcome to The Window, aka Purgatory, The single worst fate that witch ever thought up!"

 

Kieran gasped as she spoke, back away waving his denouncement of her words;

 

    "You can't speak of the Goddess like that! She'll kill us!"

As he offered his rebuttal, everyone around him started laughing heartily and shaking their heads. The woman who had approached him smirked and motioned for him to follow her as she started explaining.

 

    "We can only hope she does, Killing us would be a mercy, and the psycho bitch knows it! You are now a resident of The Window, here let me show the glorious view."

 

Kieran followed her to the large transparent. Wall, as he got a clearer picture of the view he saw that the whole left side was a massive figure, she was impossibly huge, her body stretching out of sight up and down as she appeared to have her hands hooked into her waistband relatively close to the window. She was as still as a statue, or so it seemed as Kieran watched her hands moving incredibly lightly around her waistline. The woman continued explaining;

 

    "As you were no doubt promised, That is Goddess Charlotte. We have a wonderful view of her while she is on the toilet. How lucky are we!" 

 

He was turning to look at the woman, Kieran gave her a sceptical look before following her pointing finger beyond the massive figure towards what was a colossal toilet beyond. He asked the obvious questions.

 

    "Okay, That's weird but not the worst fate, Why isn't she moving?"

 

Once again everyone around him burst out laughing, the woman again leading him along the long window gesturing to the massive perfectly manicured fingers.

 

    "She is, Watch her fingers closely. This sick prison is kept in a time-lock, every second that passes outside is an entire day for us. She is currently preparing to drop her pants. The main event will likely be tomorrow evening, maybe the day after if she takes her time."

 

The large finger outside the window was moving; when looking closely, he could see it. The woman was immense. He thought about what she had said as he asked the questions that came to mind.

 

    "So, Time moves fast in here. Does that not give us plenty of time to plan our escape?"

 

The laughter this time was somewhat subdued as they all realised that their situation wasn't that funny. The woman shook her head as she leads him away from the window towards the back of the room. She was sympathetically offering him further information.

 

    "By our calculations, the Goddess set this prison up as a fun bathroom distraction last week, In the early days she would appear inside to say hello and torment us, Her more recent bathroom visits she barely glances at us. I was one of the first prisoners in The Window."

 

Kieran looked back, his mind processing the information, he had never been very good at maths, let alone anything related to time and space.

 

    "So, you've all been in here a week? That doesn't sound too long."

 

The grounds that came from people around him made him feel stupid as they all turned away. The woman shook her head in disappointment as she continued.

 

    "I've been a prisoner here for over 1,300 years. Most of us have been well over 1000 years. There is no escape. There is no suicide. We have all tried, The prison won't let us die. The Goddess is about to urinate. This will last for roughly a week, during which we will have deafening sounds of torrential water with no reprieve. This, young man, Is Hell. "

 

Kieran sat down, finding the story hard to believe as the woman pointed out a rough-looking bed, set into the wall, no individual cells here. He realised every place in the room was designed to that it could see out of the sizeable transparent wall and could be seen from the outside. He sat down as the woman made to leave.

 

    "What's your name?"

 

She just shook her head as she walked off;

 

    "People call me Elder, my real name was forgotten centuries ago."


 

Two Days Later

 

Kieran joined the group by the window. It had been two days with nothing to do, and the boredom was already eating at his mind. The others had all done slightly mad, but they explained the prison wouldn't let them lose their mind. The Goddess wanted to preserve them. People were talking amongst themselves, discussing every tiny detail about the Goddesses appearance, her clothes and the speculation as to where the young woman that was laying in the Goddesses underwear between her ankles had come from. This was the only thing to do in the Window. The Elder tapped him on his shoulder as she stepped up beside him.

 

    "The first time is always the worst. It gets easier as the years go on though, just remember that over the next few days okay?"

 

Keiran nodded appreciatively as they all watched, the Goddess was seated, and the Elder had said that the current facial expression was the signal that it was about to begin. Kieran could swear the Goddesses eyes glances towards them as she started to piss. 

 

The noise was far louder than he had imagined, he buckled down with his hands over his ears. It was painfully loud. He could feel his eyes tearing up as the crowd of others looked down on him sympathetically. Keiran fell to the floor and rolled around as if it would help. His head thrummed in pain as loud, crashing noise echoed around the prison, amplifying the horrible sound. The Elder reached down to pull him back to his feet as she tried to yell over the sound.

 

    "HANG IN THERE; LET'S GET YOU TO YOUR BED!"

 

Kieran couldn't think about anything but the crashing noise as a group of prisoners helped back to his bed, they were all clearly in distress as well, but as the Elder had said, they were more used to this nightmare. As the group turned to leave one of the big men leaned down and yelled into his ear;

 

    "ONLY 5 OR 6 DAYS OF THIS!"

 

He said, laughing at Kieran's scared face, before walking after the Elder. Kieran rolled over, trying to muffle the sound against his bed. The acoustics were making it impossible to hide.

 

Six Days Later

 

Kieran was a wreck. He was laying in a cold sweat, exhausted from lack of sleep and babbling nonsense when the noise abruptly came to an end. The Elder sat on his bed and placed her hand on his pounding chest.

 

    "It's will get easier..."

 

She offered as Kieran slowly sat up, looking out of the window at the massive figure still sat just outside. The Elder turned and shook her head;

 

    "There will be a few drips that may echo. Then the flush will last another couple of days..."

 

Kieran glared back at her, shaking his head as he jumped out of bed and paced towards the window. 

 

    "No, No, This is twisted, I can't go through any more torture!"

 

He announced to the room as he ran full sprint at the window, shoulder bashing into the solid surface. He felt his shoulder break as he impacted the solid wall. The pain raced through his body as he crumpled to the floor. The Elder appeared over him once more and directed her escorts to lift him.

 

    "Hurts right? It's be fully healed shortly, The Prison won't let you die, but it will let you feel the pain of trying. Besides, This is only a short toilet break. You still have to experience her having a shower, That's months of far louder noise."


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Wiping herself off the Goddess looked down at the woman between her legs, she didn't have a name; she was just a panty slut. The woman looked like she had passed out. It had been a while since had been sewn into the fabric. Sucks to be her. Feeling relieved, the Goddess stood and pulled up her jeans and underwear. The small black panel on her bathroom wall caught her eye again as she bent down slightly to peer inside. Her divine perception was allowing her to see the hundreds of tiny figures racing around inside. She giggled lightly at the sight before bring her fingers up to the glass, flicking it lightly. The flick seemed to send a shockwave of the group, knocking them all down. 

 

    "Worthless."

 

Was the only word she could think to say as she turned and flushed the toilet. Leaving the bathroom, she gestured to Karen.

 

    "Put a strip of paint over that black panel prison. I don't want them watching me pee anymore. Also, double the population, there was a lot of space in there."