- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute


New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 1: New Valis

 

Lisa, First Priestess of Valis

 

Sitting on a shipping container was a new experience for Lisa. Until recently she had been a cashier at a supermarket. Now she found herself larger than life, surrounded by press and cameras. At one hundred feet tall, she felt very self-conscious, crossing her legs to stop the crowds staring up her knee-length white skirt. In the back of her mind, she could feel the presence of the Goddess, The one who had chosen her to be her ambassador, the one who had shown her the meaning of power, Lisa still felt the terror lingering from the demonstration she had been forced to witness. 

 

Her toes were cold in the sea breeze as she sat patiently waiting for the press to be ready for her. She mentally ran over the points she needed to address in her head as she looked over the large crowd surrounding her. So many eyes on her, and more the other side of the cameras, she uncrossed her legs to straighten herself up. *Crunch* Her soft sandal touched the firm concrete, and a splash of red erupted from underneath. Lisa gasped, her hand over her mouth as she peered down. 

 

"Oh, Fuck, I'm sorry, Please don't stand so close to me!" 

 

The group gathering around her foot was screaming up at her while others were on their knees crying. Lisa lifted her foot to inspect the mess on the bottom of her shoe when he heard the subtle whispers in her mind; 

 

‘You are above them. You serve Me, Remember your place and theirs." 

 

The words were firm, reassuring and terrifying at the same time. Lisa swallowed hard as she lowered her foot back to the floor, resting it on its heel and lifting it so they could all see the remains smeared across the sole. She rested her hands on her knees as she tried to steady her voice.

 

    "Clean this mess from my shoe. Next time be more aware of where you are!"

 

The crowd stared at her with a mix of horror and anger as she gently waved her foot back and forward, holding a firm stare on them. Lisa cleared her throat and nodded towards her foot. The gesture had the desired effect as a fire truck was ushered through the press groups; its hoses turned towards her large sole. Lisa smiled at the strange feeling as the pressurised water washed the bottom of her sandal. Her Goddess mirrored her satisfaction as she felt the approval wash over her.  

 

A large blue crane swung around to her, the small box on the end containing the interviewers and additional cameras. Lisa felt the nerves return as she brushed her long blonde hair behind her ears, sitting up as primly as she could and smiling warmly towards the small group before her face. A dozen or so tiny people were staring back, all looking slightly shaken. A little woman in a tight-fitting blue suit lifted a small microphone to her lips and started to speak, the speakers from the crane began to buzz before a young-sounding feminine voice could be heard across the whole harbour. 

 

    "Hi, Hello, Good Morning, Kate Tomes with AKC News, We are here with Priestess Lisa, She is here to explain what happened to Sydneyville yesterday, The whole city was destroyed, millions were killed, and a colossal force took thousands prisoner. Lisa was the lone survivor, a resident who was left in the aftermath, with a vastly increased physical size. Priestless Lisa, What happened yesterday?"

 

Lisa blushed as the small reporter summarised her traumatic experience so casually, her tone almost accusing towards the end. Breathing deeply, she calmed herself as she narrowed her gaze and fixed it on the tiny woman before her. She tried to keep her tone sweet, almost sickly so as she corrected the small woman on some of her explanations.

 

    "Good Morning Kate, Yes, I am the First Priestess of Valis. Yesterday our world was officially claimed by Goddess Valis. The removal of Sydneyville was a small demonstration of her power. She has blessed me with a lot more than physical size. She has imbued with authority to bring our world into line with her divine wishes."

 

The confused looks on the group in the box before her almost made her giggle as she allowed her eyes to sweep the crowds around her feet, enjoying the mixed reactions across their faces. A male voice came over the speakers as Lisa snapped her focus back to the interviewers, an older man of larger stature had taken the mic from Kate. 

 

    "What do you mean by claiming? And What kind of authority? Are we supposed to simply surrender to this foreign force simply because you say so?" 

 

Leaning so that her mouth covered the views of the tiny interviewers she smiled, showing all of her teeth, imaging the effect this would be having on the small people made her feel powerful. Then she whispered with a deadly certainty into the faces of the small reporters.

 

    "This world and all of its people, are now the property of Goddess Valis. I am here to make sure you all do exactly as she demands; Otherwise, she will return, and it will be more than one city that is removed from existence. "

 

Her whispers carried through the tiny mic and washed over the assembled crowds, the eerie sound a haunting declaration, the words slowly sunk in those assembled. Leaning back, Lisa stretched her arms over her head, feeling like she had made her point as the small interviewers were getting back to their feet, her breath having pushed them all back. The mic was passed back to the young woman as Lisa lifted an eyebrow, curious about what she would say. 

 

    "Okay, Okay.... so, Will, you be entering negotiations with the First Minister to discuss a diplomatic path forward?" 

 

Lisa couldn't stop herself, she burst out in a fit of giggles, both of her feet lifting as her knees curled into her chest. The crowd all gasped and back away as the huge woman slowly recovered, placing her feet back down near the group without a thought for them. Looking back at the small interviewer, Lisa brushed herself down as she regained her composure. The Goddess had let her know it was time. Lisa raised her finger, the slender digit with pastel pink polish shined in the morning sun as she made a slow, deliberate pointing motion towards the capitol building on the other side of the large harbour. A streak of pastel pink power shot from her fingertip, the capitol building, erupting on impact, the entire district reduced flattened rubble. Lisa brought her finger back to her lips and blew gently across the tip. The gasps and screams around her made the sensation of power within her grow even more potent. Smiling back to the interviewers, She snapped her fingers. The snap echoed across the city as a meteor fell from the sky, landing on the space once occupied by the capitol district. 

 

 As the dust and debris settled, the massive structure came into view, a vast ornate temple, a statue of a woman standing over a sizable ornate chamber. Lisa smiled as she nodded to herself, turning back to the stunned reporters, licking her lips and speaking directly to them, her warm, friendly tones now gone, only condescension remained. 

 

    "There are no negotiations. This world is now called New Valis, That is the temple to Goddess, There we will offer the Goddess five thousand tributes every month for the rest of time. Any protest to the new order will be offered to the goddess in addition to the monthly tithe. I am the supreme authority of this world now. You will keep me appeased to keep the Goddess appeased. All community leaders are required to attend me in the temple of the Goddess within two weeks from today, or additional tributes will be made."


Jeremy Dole, First Minister of New Valis

 

The war room went quiet as the footage came in of the capitol building exploding in a cloud of pink energy. Everyone's attention was fixed on the news; the large cashier from Sydneyville was demonstrating impossible abilities with the entire world watching. The appearance of the massive temple shortly after was too much for the First Minister who threw his glass at the large monitor, shattering both. 

 

    "Who does she think she is, Just declaring ownership of..of...of everything, what gives her the right to claim people's lives!" 

 

He yelled as he paced around the room, the cabinet all watching him unsure what to say. A young woman sat in the corner spoke up, Jeremy didn't recognise her, assuming she was an intern for one of his advisors he gestured for her to stand. The woman looked young, long purple hair and a slim fit black business suit. She spoke softly but with confidence.

 

    "If she's a Goddess, should we not do as she says, do we want to risk further wrath?"

 

The woman sat back down as soon as she had said her piece, she had said what most people in the room seemed to be thinking, but Jeremy couldn't let it be the narrative. He gestured to her with an annoyed shake of the head,

 

    "Sorry, what was your name?"

 

He said frustrated as the woman replied, 

 

    "Oh sorry, Charlotte."

 

Her reply quick and precise, he nodded before gesturing around the room.

 

    "Charlotte here is speaking what you're all thinking. However, I am not willing to condemn thousands of innocents to death every month because of one act of power from an unidentified source. We have to shoot our shot...we have to say we tried...Jackson, How are the submarines doing?"

 

A stern military general stood up, nodding towards the Minister and acknowledging the young woman who had spoken up as he turned to point towards the board on the table. Lifting a digital tablet before him, he started reading the latest communications.

 

    "The Sheela and the Thornberry are within Missile range of the entity known as Lisa. Civilian casualties would be most of the city, two hundred thousand by early estimates."

 

The room went deadly silent at the numbers as the Minister poured himself another drink, the room was fixed on his back, and he could feel their stares boring into him. Swallowing hard, he turned and met the eyes of his general. The older man swayed his head before offering a light resigned nod. Jeremy downed his drink, took a deep breath and stared at the light in the ceiling. 

 

    "Do it."

He was expecting gasps of anger, outbursts of protest but none came. Everyone sat silently reserved, the silence of approval as the general sent the commands to the tactical submarines. The tactical screen changed to show the map of the area, the two submarines turning red as one by one, eight missiles became visible from each sub on the map, all heading towards the city. 

 

There was a tangible silence as the leadership of ‘New Valis' watched the strike, the missiles suddenly changing course, freezing in mid-air, the small pictures of the missiles forming into letters on the tactical overview..L...O...L...the letters spelt as general and minister stared down in confusion. A light giggle fluttered across the room as everyone turned to look at Charlotte, the woman was giggling to herself in the corner, her eyes glowing with purple energy as she smiled at them.  

 

Jeremy felt his heart sink as he stared at the woman, That hair, he remembered seeing it now, the destruction yesterday, it was her. He felt himself backing away from her as she stood, slowly walking towards the centre of the war room. The woman's eyes changed back to her standard colours as the missiles vanished from the display. She spoke softly;

 

    "Two Hundred Thousand People...You have no use for these people anymore then I will take them off your hands, better than wasting them on some futile attack on MY priestess,*Giggles*."

 

The woman's laugh filled the room as the leadership backed away from her, lost for words as she spoke, her eyes sweeping the room. Jeremy pushed himself to the front and forced himself to speak.

 

    "What do you want! All this death! Please!"

 

She smiled as her fingers extended over the map, particles began rising from the map, building into a cloud between her outstretched fingers. The cloud got thicker and denser as Charlotte licked her lips. The First Minister cautiously stepped forward to look, the rest of his cabinet also took a single step towards the middle. The giggles returned as her hand twisted, the cloud growing denser and denser, she spoke with a sultry tone as her eyes fixed on the cloud.

 

"Two Hundred Thousand, A good start to your worlds offerings...I expect Lisa's demands to be followed...or this little offering will be the appetisers to a full banquet at your worlds expense..." 

 

Jeremy could just about make out the particles. They were people, thousands of people in a swirling vortex around her slender fingers. Charlotte brought the fully formed cloud of people to her face, her tongue extending into it. The room gasped as her tongue became coated in particle sized people, the Goddess slurping them into her mouth and moaning softly.  Then she vanished as if she was never there. Jeremy turned to his advisors, defeat in his eyes as he shook his head.

    "Rachel, Prepare a press conference...We need to make sure people do whatever Priestess Lisa wants. It looks like we are New Valis after all."

 

Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Reclining back in her large plush sofa, the Goddess watched the micro people swirling between her fingers. The power was intoxicating as she heard each of their screams, their cries for help and pleading for mercy. Her other hand unhooked the tight black skirt, the garment falling away and vanishing as she hooked her thumb under the waistband of her black silk panties.

 

    "Well, my unexpected tributes, You're the luckiest little mortal dust today..."

 

The Goddess cooed as she lowered the swirling cloud down into her underwear. The tingling of the micro tributes brushing over her skin made her tingle with anticipation as she dragged them over her nether regions. Being a Goddess she had been careful not to lose her mortal desires after ascension, the idea of existence without this, this pleasure, was not one she was keen to face. She heard each scream of panic as her power dragged them around in formless orbits around her fingers, letting them slap into her body sometimes breaking them upon impact as she held them there. She chewed her lip as her foreplay continued, swirling mortals teasing her nethers, dragged along its surface, smashed into her moistening lips, the Goddess closed her eyes as she focused, listening to each of the hundreds of thousands as she directed her energy, funnelling the microscopic people into a stream of bodies, bodies destined to smash against her clitoris in a flurry of mortal explosions. The feeling overwhelmed her as she crossed her legs, her hand between her thighs as she squeezed, the remaining mortals released from her power as she pushed herself over the edge. 

 

    "FUUCK YES; I AM FUCKING GOD!" 

 

She screamed as she fell limp, enjoying the afterglow, thousands had given themselves for her to have that experience, thousands more still lived, trapped in her underwear, between her folds, within her, as she lay back letting herself fall into a light snooze.

 

She woke a short time later, only vaguely aware of the life still crawling around in her damp underwear. Her hand swiped towards the wall opposite her sofa, an image of New Valis appearing. She smiled at the image, swiping again to show Lisa setting up her tribute temple. Her hand unconsciously slipped under her waistband, picking around for people as she dismissed the image of Lisa and returned to her index. The list of planets she now owned was up to seven, Her profile was growing, and she would now start looking for number eight.