- Text Size +

 

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 3: Fresh Amusement


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Goddess Charlotte awoke as she normally did, her hair a complete mess and some small military force assaulting her from all sides. She had stopped bothering returning to her comfortable bed when she discovered that breakfast would always come to her as she slept. Sitting up and stretching her arms above her she let out an impressive yawn, the city she had chosen to crash out on top of seemed to have had a rough night as there were still fires raging. The small soldiers tumbled from her bare chest, bouncing off her thighs and splattering on the ground between her legs as she sat up. Running her tongue around her mouth, she discovered a few had already found their way between her lips, smirking slightly she swallowed, sending the first of her breakfast tributes down her throat. 

 

    "Mmm, Good morning Mortals, How long was I asleep for, I feel wonderful!"

 

She proclaimed happily as she started running her hand over the attacking forces, selecting people from her buffet. Ten or so small soldiers were quickly brought to her mouth and poured in without a second glance, Charlotte chewed them, being sure to make loud, open-mouthed crunches so there was no doubt to any one of their fates. The first mouthful had to be a messy affair; it inspired fear in the others, causing them to run, the exertion and terror would cause them all to sweat, salting them for additional flavour. The Goddess had 'eating out' in the city down to an art as she sat innocently chewing her first group, pretending to ignore the rising panic. 

 

Sitting naked in an active city was reassuring for her, everywhere her eyes looked, people turned away, they knew their place, and at this moment, everything was how it should be. As she was plucking up her second serving of fleeing people, she felt the familiar tug for her attention from her temple. They wanted her to make a judgement on something mundane, couple of million slaves rebelling, something they should be able to handle. She found the feeling of annoyance from the summons to be irksome as she swashed the second group of people around in her mouth, enjoying the salty, savoury flavour. 

 

    "Mmmm Oh, Yea...You all...Mmm..taste good...Mmm..."

 

She almost moaned as she felt one of her morsels slip from her lips, landing with a saliva drenched splat on her left breast. She giggled at the sensation as she swallowed the group hard and peered down at the small person slowly sliding towards her nipple. Another tug on her attention from the temple, apparently this slave revolt was beyond her minions. The Goddess stood, debris falling from her as she rose above them. 

 

    "The plan was to eat a lot more of you. Since I will be leaving now, you need to send me five thousand extra tributes this week so that I may enjoy you at home...if you don't...well..."

 

She punctuated her statement by lifting her foot slowly and sweeping it around over the top of the city, before planting it down on a small fleeing crowd. The squelch made her tingle with power as she felt her point was made. Charlotte waved her hands over herself, a loose-fitting black dress flowing over her as she sighed. Then she was gone, the city left in peace. 

 

Standing in the throne room of her temple, the Goddess glared at her high priestesses, her hands on hips as the three small women grovelled on the stone floor before her large bare feet. The women were a few feet tall by comparison to the Goddess, the other priestesses around the room the size of dolls. Charlotte had no patience after having her breakfast interrupted. She roughly kicked the kneeling servant who had summoned her, sending her flipping onto her back. Then with the same smooth motion, brought her foot down on the woman's chest, her toes on her throat. 

 

    "Speak you worthless excuse for a servant, Why do you drag me here during my meal!"

 

The woman struggled and squirmed under her Goddesses pin; she was gasping for air and could feel herself slowly blacking out as her mistress glared down on her. Luckily for her, one of the other high priestesses noticed she was unable to speak and spoke up for her.

 

    "Goddess, a whole floor of slaves, has gone into open revolt, its nearly 15 million, a sizable workforce; we wanted approval to put them down."

 

Charlotte's gaze snapped to the other woman, her anger now refocused as she twisted her hand in a beckoning motion, dragging the woman from the ground to float in the air before her face. The Goddess leaned in close to see the fear in the woman's eyes. Then she felt something that amused her, a small itch on her left nipple. She grinned as she lifted the neckline of her dress to get a look at the tiny crumb from breakfast, gripping onto her nipple for its life. Her mind turned playful as she stepped off of her high Priestess and dropped the other to the floor. 

 

    "Since my temple of priestesses are unable to choose for themselves, let us see if my leftovers can do better."

 

The Goddess smirked her finger, reaching beneath her dress to casually brush the speck from her nipple, sending the small creature free falling through the dark dress towards the floor. 

 

Karen, Charlotte's Crumb

 

Her world span as she fell, the events of the previous morning mostly incomprehensible, last night she was out with friends, then she was trapped in a building by what she had later learned was a Goddesses armpit. Then she and her friends had finally had a chance to flee when she was swept up and nearly eaten. By fate alone, she had slipped from the Goddesses tormenting maw only to find herself sliding down her titanic body. Now she fell, the Goddesses immense form rushing past her as the ground approached quickly. The form of the divine's foot took shape as the end approached, she braced in front of her face as if it would stop the ground, a futile but natural gesture.

 

Then the ground was gone, she had fallen through it, and another ground floor became visible, women running around, seemingly at work as she fell through the room, once more passing through the floor, again and again, floor after floor she fell. A quick glimpse at groups of women working, progressively getting closer and closer to her size as she passed down through the temple levels. Finally, she hit something solid, her shoulder crashed down into a building, finding herself landing on a poor quality bed. She was about to cry out in pain as she realized there was none; she felt fine if not incredibly disorientated. 

 

Pushing to her feet, she examined the room. It looked like a low-quality one-room studio flat, whoever lived here was barely scraping a living. There was a shard of a mirror on the wall, enough to see her reflection, her long brunette hair was damp and sticking her shoulders, her makeup was smudged, and she looked like a low-quality hooker with a torn denim skirt and loose-fitting plaid t-shirt, she sighed audibly at her reflection shaking her head as she finally noticed the other person stood in the room with her. A beautiful woman in a loose black dress was leaning against a small window, her flowing purple hair drifting lightly as if caught in a breeze.

 

    "Who the hell are you?"

 

She said indignantly at the woman who seemed to gawk at her. The woman gestured around with her arms in a wide motion, twirling a little.

 

    "You are a guest in my home. You should have some respect!"

 

She said in a soft lilting voice, her words filled her with a strange sense of comfort, although it wasn't the words, just the tone of voice, it was almost magical with how endearing it felt. Karen gestured to the room as she moved towards the window.

 

"You live in this shit hole? Where the hell am I anyway?"

 

She said as she pushed past the woman to look out of the window. The view struck her. She was in a top floor window overlooking what could only be described as a shanty town. People crowded around as far as the eye could see. The purple-haired woman stepped up beside her. She was smiling in a sweet, welcoming expression as she pointed outside.

 

"Welcome to level 135 of my temple, Home to fifteen million slaves from all over my universe."

 

Again her voice was soft and almost enchanting, Karen nearly missed the words as she listened to the melody in the phrase. What did she mean by her temple? Her Universe? There was no way this...enchanting, beautiful, magical haired woman could be...oh fuck. The realization struck her hard, and her blood ran ice-cold, he hands grasped the window sill, and her knuckles turned white. Karen tried to breathe, but her breath was staggered, a deep-set terror washed over her as she dared not look towards the woman standing beside her. She felt a liquid trickle down her leg as the other woman stepped back. She spoke in not so soft tones this time as she addressed her from behind.

 

    "Are you pissing yourself? Hardly an appropriate greeting for a Goddess don't you think?.... Anyway, crumb, I want you to show my Priestesses up, This floor is in open rebellion, you bring them into line, and I won't eat you, Watching you soil yourself has taken my appetite anyway."

 

The humiliation and fear made Karen's knees buckle. She should grovel, beg, throw herself at the woman's feet, why was she not moving. With a burst of adrenaline she turned and threw herself to the floor but the woman that had previously stood there was gone, she knelt in a pool of her urine pondering what the Goddess had requested of her. After a long moment, Karen got to her feet and walked to the door. There was a long staircase down towards a crowd of people with no other options; she slowly began to walk down towards the crowd. She felt rancid her hair was sticking to her, her underwear was damp, her boots were moist, and she could feel every disgusting step. As she approached the rough-looking crowd, nearly all men from what she could tell she reached out to get their attention. 

 

    "Excuse me. I've been asked to do something about the riots, can you direct me..."

 

She was cut off as a large hand gripped her shoulder, the men had circled her, their eyes washing over her body greedily as she struggled. She felt her desire build, most of these men were hardened from a life of labour, strong and well built if a little unhygienic. She had fantasized about this exact situation as they fully encircled her. The man that gripped her spoke.

 

    "Look what we have here, a pretty young lady! They never throw girls as nice as you in with us. It's been a long time since any of us had an ass like that!"

 

He growled to the deep laughter of the other men in the circle. Karen thought back to how she had looked in the mirror. She was still that attractive to these burly men she could only imagine the effect she would have had on them normally. Then someone from behind her ripped her denim skirt free from her waist, revealing her damp white panties and the real danger of the situation finally replaced her fantasizing. Another man grabbed her shirt and pulled it free as another dragged her underwear down. She was about to be used like a sex doll for an army of horny slave men, and there was nothing she could do, her mind screamed as she struggled, too many hands-on her now as she was pressed down to the ground. A single word in her head, a word so clear she understood it through her fear as she watched a man untying his belt. 'Humility' the word in the Goddesses gentle tone, Karen screamed, she was being humbled already and was about to be gang-raped, what more did the Goddess want. Her body was hoisted from the ground, she felt them all over her, hands gripping her firmly, she felt her nethers betray her as she realized there was on a base level some desire for this, but there was no way she could handle what they wanted to use her for. Humility..not before these slaves..before the Goddess...her mind screamed out as she felt her legs being spread;

 

    "GODDESS, I AM SORRY! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME! I AM NOTHING TO YOU, BUT I WILL SERVE YOU!"

 

Karen broke into tears as she felt her nethers getting probed, the brute behind her wasn't sure where he was meant to put his dick. A wave of pleasure washed Karen, soothing her mind, The Goddess had responded. Karen's struggles became easier as she broke from the grips of the men holding her, planting her feet on the ground and standing. The men all grabbed at her, but they felt like the grips of toddlers as she shrugged them all. She turned to face the man who had his dick in his hand-looking at it with a raised eyebrow.

 

    "Maybe in another life, I would beg you for that, but right now I'm just pissed..."

 

She reached down and gripped the man's erect member. He grunted in pleasure before she dug her nails in and tore it free from his body, causing him to buckle forward in pain. Admiring the flaccid bloody remains, she turned slowly to face the crowd, lifting it over her head and letting it drop between her fingers. She grinned at the horror in their eyes as they backed away from her.

 

    "One down, 15 million to go!"

 

She called out, her voice amplified by her Goddess as it carried across the sea of rioting slaves. Karen strode forward into the crowd, moving with speed and grace, blessed the divine, every other step her slender fingers found, twisted and removed a slave's privates. She giggled maniacally as they toppled in pain, tossing the trophy off into the crowd, a warning she was coming. They were running, most of them were unsure of what they were running from, but they were all running. She came across a woman, butch and haggard, she had a twang of sympathy, her life must have been hard here but yet here she was, part of the riot she was trying to subdue. Her grin was wide as the other woman stared at her in confusion.

 

    "This is for the Goddess." 

 

She stated, loud enough for all to hear as she brought her foot up into the woman's cunt, launching her into the sky. She smirked as she watched the woman fly, impressed with her blessed strength. Casually she reached out left and right, snagging herself two more prizes from the fleeing crowd and tossing them towards others. Karen walked through the hysteria towards the large Priestess that had been guarding the exit to the floor. She grabbed another man's cock for good measure as she stepped up before the large woman who had been watching her in confusion for the past ten or so minutes. Looking up she offered the torn penis to her;

 

    "I imagine they go well with rice, would you please inform the Goddess the riot seems to be disbursing!" 

 

The Priestess looked down at her in confusion as the sky opened overhead, the whole ceiling seemed to shift as the purple hair tumbled down, the face of the divine blessing floor 135 for the first time since its construction. She was smiling, the disbursing rioters immediately stopped and fell to their knees, fearing the worst. Karen and the Priestess also quickly fell to their knees. The Goddesses massive fingers were descending to find the speck of a girl amongst the slaves as she spoke.

 

    "GOOD WORK CRUMB, YOU ACHIEVED MORE THAN ALL OF THE PRIESTESSES COMBINED, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE A JOB?"

 

Karen was pinned between two huge fingertips, smothered completely and unable to reply as her world went dark.