- Text Size +

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 20: Fallen Priestess


Kate Tomes - GCNN Priestess

The tall mirror reflected her new professional image as she posed. Her new outfit was a Monochrome white jacket that complimented her dark hair and a black knee-length skirt, dark tights and shining black flats. She turned to look at the two women standing behind her.


“Well? How do I look?”


Her two Disciples, Daniele and Feena, nodded awkwardly as they glanced to each other. Feena spoke up first as she lifted her hand to her chin thoughtfully.


“You look perfect, Which is to say you would outshine any mortal...you have that literal divine glow about you.”


Kate Turned back to the mirror as she reached into her pocket with two fingers. Dragging out a small mortal woman, she rubbed the girl between her fingers, dressing her in the same clothes that she was wearing. Then she tossed her backwards, enlarging the random mortal girl to full size. The disoriented girl found her feet and stared around the room in baffled confusion. Kate continued to watch the mirror as the human girl stood next to her in the reflection.


“Urgh, I see what you mean, It’s easy to forget how mundane mortals are once you’ve served the Goddess for any length of time.”


Drawing her hands along her curves, she tarnished her perfect clothes, her divine glow dimming to match the mortal’s drab appearance. Sighing as she tried to appreciate her appearance in the mirror, she clicked her fingers, changing her two disciples to match her dull appearance. They were coming with her, after all. 


The Priestess turned to face her companions as she made an offhand gesture to the stunned mortal still standing between them. The girl shrunk down to her former mortal size. Kate stepped over to her and placed her shoe over the small girl. Pressing slowly, she twisted her foot, the human instantly reduced to a smear on the floor as she turned back to her Disciples. 

“Okay, Dani, You have the camera, Fee you’re on the production, Karen told us we had to be quick, so let’s get a move on.”


Dani and Feena vanished to collect their equipment as Kate opened a portal to the world indicated by Maid Karen. A Priestess had been killed on ‘Unnamed World (23)’ and the Goddess wanted Kate to broadcast the aftermath while she was soaking in the bath before she delivered her divine visit. 


As the trio stepped through into the Planetary temple of ‘Unnamed World (23)’ they saw the massive body of Priestess Amy, her building-sized head drooling out a river of blood. Kate covered her mouth in disgust as she walked past her fallen sister, looking for people to interview. There was music as she approached the Priestesses breasts, long ladders leading up on top of the large woman. Streams of mortals were climbing up onto her as the loud music created a festive atmosphere. Kate’s rage boiled over as Feena tapped her on her shoulder.


“Uh, Mistress, your divine glow is back…”


Kate breathed deep as she remembered her purpose. Cutting the line to the ladders, she led her group up onto her dead sister. 


“Dani, broadcast all of this, I don’t want -her- missing any of this.”


She sneered as they stepped out onto the large breast. People were dancing and celebrating as long tables of food and drink were being set up in the Priestesses cleavage valley. Kate identified a group sitting together by Amy’s collar bone. She approached them with as friendly a smile as she could and extended a microphone out before her.


“ Hi, I’m Kate from the local news. Can you bring us up to speed?”


The group laughed as a large man stood up and walked over. The group, dressed in thick fatigues, weapons visibly scattered around them, seemed to be having a private celebration away from the main event. The large man stood before Kate and hiked up his pants, smiling as he spoke. 


“With pleasure little lady, You see the guys, and I just liberated Spira from the rule of the Dark Priestess Amy. No longer are we ‘Unnamed world’ or whatever she claimed we were. We are the free people of Spira!”


As he made his proclamation, the group sat behind him cheered and raised flasks. Feena moved into Kate’s peripheral vision, signalling for her to breathe. Kate calmed herself as she looked around before turning back to the man. 


“I’m sure the world would like to know how you achieved such a feat? It has been assumed the Priestesses were immortal!”

 

The man laughed again as Kate struggled to keep her face straight. The smell of her sisters’ blood was thick in the air, and music behind her was grating on her nerves. The man drew a long knife from his belt, the blade shimmering with a grey aura. 


“These blades can cut through Acolyte, Disciples and even Priestesses like butter. Once we were able to combine them with our harpoon launchers, bringing these big bitches down was simple, they never saw us coming.” 



Kate swallowed as she looked at the long dark blade. The energy coming from it was terrifying to her. She felt the power of the edge push against her divine power. Dani moved past her to get a close up of the weapon. Kate felt herself tremble slightly as she suddenly felt vulnerable. Meeting the man’s appraising stare, she asked a follow-up question. 


“And now you’ve toppled the Priestess, Are you not worried the Goddess might come for revenge?” 


The man chuckled as he twisted the blade in his hand, examining the edge. He turned as a woman in a dark cloak stepped up between them. Kate could feel similar energy coming from the woman as she smirked towards the camera. The woman spoke directly into the Camera.


“Goddess Valis is not the only force in the universe. There are others, all you need do is seek them out, and they will answer.”


Dani swung the camera back to Kate, who seemed to have a mixture of emotions playing out across her face. The Priestess turned and smiled at the camera as she prepared her power.


“And there we have it, a confession from a remorseless world, May judgement come swiftly. This was Kate Tomes for GCNN, Signing off, Stay tuned for live coverage of the Goddesses response.” 


As she finished her statement, the man glared at her as the woman sneered, raising her hands as if to attack her. Kate Smiled and nodded politely as her power gripped Dani and Feena, the three women teleporting from the world back to the newsroom on New Valis. 


“Feena, get the stellar cameras focused on ‘Unnamed World (23). Dani gets your intern ready to blast out a press bulletin. Everyone needs to watch what comes next. They just openly declared war on the Goddess, I don’t imagine her mood is particularly forgiving right now.”


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

The bath had been a soothing relief after a morning of rather dull administration. That had all changed as she watched the news broadcast. The water had all but evaporated as her anger had boiled it all away. This open disrespect had never happened before. She knew who was behind it, that ridiculous death goddess. She couldn’t do anything about her though, perhaps the most frustrating part of the whole ordeal. She would need to make a public statement about the consequences of following her.


Stepping out of the bath, the Goddess dried herself in a swirl of purple energy, her naked form becoming clad in dark leather as her hair shifted to black. A pull of a black corset and small bladed shoulder pads appeared in her peripheral vision. She felt the dark eye-shadow and dark purple lipstick, micro-mortals coating her lips. Boots shined as dark black spikes pushed from the sole. Her outfit reflected her mood. She was pissed. 


As she strode into her Kitchen, Emma and Karen both recoiled into a cowering kneel. Charlotte smirked, her appearance alone was scaring her most senior slaves. Lifting her arms before her, she cast out streams of purple energy, gripping both Emma and Karen. The two women had their white robes stripped, dark wraps of black leather strapping around them. Charlotte let her anger fuel her power as she turned her servants into dark angels.


“This time you’re coming with me, The Universe will watch my wrath, I want nothing but unbridled cruelty from the pair of you! No humiliation from me this time, You two will make your entrances! KATE! DON’T YOU MISS THIS!” 


Charlotte felt her rage explode as she cast Emma out first. Turning to watch GCNN to make sure her servants caught it. The screen showed the world’s horizon as Emma, dressed in dark leathers, fell from the heavens. The colossal titan made a dramatic three-point landing in a large city, the crater of her impact cracking the planet around her. Emma wasted no time in getting to her feet, planting her hands on her hips and laughing like a madwoman over the remains of the city.


The Goddess smiled as she turned to Karen, pushing her through to void. The news cut back to the horizon line as Karen appeared on the opposite side of the world. The large woman rolled in the air before stretching out into a star, her dark form spreading a shadow across a largely populated area. She cackled as she fell, the planet shook as she belly flopped into the world. Once the dust had settled, She too had risen to her feet, Laughing as she surveyed the area, her spiked boots already tracking over a small town.  


Pleased with her servant’s performance, Charlotte opened a portal of dark purple energy. The other end of which came into existence outside of the planetary temple. Her revenge was more personal. Stepping through the doorway, she appraised the fallen Priestess. Her heart hurt a little as this was one of her own. Casting her hand across the Temple, she removed it from existence. The partying crowds perversely spread across her dead Priestess all turned to stare at her as the building vanished. 


“My Priestess deserves a real funeral...You’re all going with her…”


She declared as the huge woman caught fire. The screams of a thousand mortals echoed across the area, before quickly being replaced by the soft crackle of the fire. The smell of burning meat soon became the only thing people could think about for miles around. Charlotte turned, sensing the small Disciple of Lyssa fleeing across the city. The crowds of mortals before her all running for their lives as she slowly moved her spiked boots over them. Slow, deliberate steps as she exterminated the population. 


Lyssa’s little bitch was moving quickly as Charlotte took slow steps directly towards her. Her large feet were crunching through buildings and obliterating the mortals trapped within. She didn’t even look down as her gaze tracked her prey. She sensed Lyssa’s power penetrating her realm, trying to retrieve her servant. 


“No.”


She spoke clearly as her divine power lashed out, blocking the foreign Goddess from intervening any further. As she repelled the invading force, she felt the sister Goddess cry out in despair at the loss of her servant. She cared about this one. This would make her punishment even sweeter. Charlotte kept sauntering towards the now cowering woman. Cut off from her Goddess, her ability to move quickly had vanished. Soon the small woman found herself face to boot with a gore covered leather sole. 


“Oh, Don’t worry, little one, You don’t get to die today...I’m going to break you mentally, physically and spiritually. You are going to beg to serve me, beg to die for me, and I am going to deny you.”


Charlotte laughed at the terrified woman as she knelt to untie her boot slowly. The mortals fleeing in terror around her meant nothing to her as she kept her eyes on the cowering disciple of Lyssa. Slipping her sock-foot from her large boot, she casually rolled the sock from her foot, revealing her bare toes. Not wanting to get any of the human filth on her beautiful clean foot, she rested it on her boot as she reached down for the small woman.


“First, You will embrace my toes. You will lick them in the warm moist dark while I indulge myself in a dark rampage. Later, you will serve them in a time-bubble for a couple of centuries. My little toe will be your god. Think about that while I enjoy myself. Think about how you can talk your way out of such a fate.”


The Goddess giggled as she slid the small woman under her toes and gripped her gently. She chewed her lip as she trapped her there, hoping Lyssa could see the fate of her servant. Rolling her thick sock back over her foot, she slid it back into her boot. Her foot already felt warm as tightened the laces. Smiling to herself, she stood up and looked around the city.


“Don’t think you’ve escaped my wrath, you worthless dust mites. Once we’ve had our fun, I’m going to give my friend the remains as a globe for her classroom. Your world is done.”


Charlotte laughed at the thought as she lifted her booted foot. The fleeing population stood no chance as she spent the afternoon moving from town to town. Meeting up with Emma and Karen, she couldn’t help but feel better. Emma had filled pouches with tiny mortals for her to cook up later while Karen had been stuffing her bra, pockets and panties with as many humans as she could get her hands on. Both women looked covered in debris and blood. The two serving women kneeled before her as she turned to address the Stellar camera she knew was floating above them.


“ANYONE Caught worshipping another Goddess. Will condemn their whole world to this fate. Just give me an excuse, I dare you all.”


The three women vanished as the camera zoomed out. As the view became one of the whole planet, a strange metal bracket appeared around it, making it look like a globe in space before the entire world disappeared. 




 

Chapter End Notes:

Stories written for and posted with permission of @GiantessValis