- Text Size +

New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories



Chapter 13: Alone Time


Chris Moroes, Architect, World 74

 

Our world had been called World 74 ever since the great domination a century ago. Our scholars and historians claim it was because it took the Goddess 74 days to conquer us. The Priestesses claim we were just her 74th world and she had got bored with thinking up names. Chris wanted to believe the first but knew the second was more likely. He sat alone in the dimly lit design office, watching the final glass panels bolt into place on top of his life's work, The Mirage Sanctuary. 


When the Goddess had rampaged across the world many decades past, she had caused irreparable tectonic damage to the planet. Over half of the surface was now uninhabitable, and of the remaining land most had to contend with massively erratic weather patterns and natural disasters. The world had three remaining cities where the surviving population had gathered. Chris lived in Evergreen, an ironic name for a city with an unintentional lava moat. 


The Mirage Sanctuary was a 300 story superstructure, Combining technology from before the domination with new concepts the Priestesses had introduced to keep the society running in its harsh environment. The tower was large enough to house the population of evergreen. It was coated with advanced solar converters, generating power and feeding the large enclosed greenhouses. The curved cone dimensions made it resistant to the harsh storms, and it's deep earth suspension helped it ride through even the highest scale earthquakes. The Mirage was the pinnacle of technology for World 74 and was intended to be its Ark.


Chris felt tired as he turned off his laptop, tomorrow would be the grand opening, and he needed to get some sleep, the project was finally done. As he turned, he saw her, sat in the dark corner swirling a glass of dark liquid in her long slender fingers. She was beautiful, his muse, a figment of his degrading mind as he lost himself to stress. He knew he was going mad, this ghostly figure whispering sweet nothings into his ear and vanishing with the wind.


“It’s done then. The project is finally...erect?”


The sweet feminine voice said as she stood and walked to look out of the window towards the finished structure. Chris just shook his head and finished his whiskey. With the project over, he would see a therapist about the voices in his head. Ignoring the ominous woman, he slid his laptop into his bag and walked out of the office. The night air was cold as he walked over to the Mirage, as a head architect he had been living in the new construct for the past three months once the residential areas had been configured. 


The lonely ride in the elevator to the 150th floor gave him a few minutes to think. Evergreen was about to become the most advanced city in the world. Priestess Seira even said she would consider moving the temple here if the project had been successful. He wasn't sure if that was a blessing or a curse with the number of lives the temple seemed to consume from the surrounding area. As the night sky passed him by he felt a sense of pride, for his city at least, Food and safety would be assured. 


Two weeks after the grand opening most of Evergreens operations had been transferred into the tower, the new superstructure dwarfed the surrounding cityscape. Within a few short weeks, it had become the centre for government and commerce. From his office, Chris had a view over the entire east side of Evergreen, many people still lived their lives in the sprawling city, but the presence of the Mirage gave them all hope. Then it happened.


The lava streams that settled into a steady flow around the edge of Evergreen suddenly sprouted up, a 50ft wall of lava rising into the sky around the city before crashing back down, massive plumes of smoke jetting into the skies creating a thick black curtain around the city. Chris turned to his laptop and turned on the national news. The camera showed a thick smoke cloud rising all around the city as a harsh wind started to push it around. Looking out the window he could see it, the massive pure black wall of smoke began to all shift. It looked like Evergreen was in the eye of a smoke tornado. 


The sirens screamed as the evacuation orders went out, the city's emergency protocol. Get everyone into the Mirage Sanctuary and ride out the storm. Chris’s heart pounded as he watched the officials get to work, his construct only a few weeks old and already saving lives. 


As he stood on his elevated balcony watching the distant wall of smoke, the deep colour making it hypnotic, Chris wondered if this was the work of Priestess Seira, testing their new development or if this freak event of nature was just another part of their worlds curse. He didn't have to wait long for his answer as a colossal pale foot descended slowly from the sky, as long as the mirage was tall. The massive toes painted with complicated patterns that looked like they belonged in an art gallery. The colossal foot pressed slowly into the east side of the city, demolishing the old business parks and sinking itself into the world's crust. The thundering crash was deafening as a large debris cloud pushed out from under the enormous toes spreading out through the streets. The second crash told him another foot must have come down on the other side of the tower. 


Chris went back inside from the balcony and rushed over to his laptop, pressing the conferencing software’s speed dial. The face of the first minister appearing on his screen, looking deeply concerned.


“We have to go into lockdown, if that foot moves the earthquake would tip us over, you have to lock the building down right now and engage the suspension!”


In a panic, he said to the minister who turned to yell orders at the others in the room.


“There are still people outside, nothing we can do for them, Our best guess is that this is the Goddess, we’re reaching out to the temple and sending tributes to the top floors!”


The minister replied with a worried tone before returning to crisis management and ignoring Chris. The Architect fell back in his chair as the large thick shields came down over his windows, sealing him inside as the tower locked down. As if on queue, the massive foot moved, sliding back through the city. Chris stood and gazed out as a knee crashed down where the foot had been, causing the Mirage to tilt a full 20 degrees to the side, forcing him to grab his wall for stability. The building suspension kicked in, and the massive deep earth supports gripped the superstructure, pushing the building back to a stable central. Chris sighed in relief, a good first test.


The local news reported mass hysteria spreading throughout the residential areas of the Mirage as large crowds were being distributed through the higher floors. It was a full panic situation, as the authorities were struggling to maintain control. Chris locked the door to his apartment, just in case, before returning to the window. A cascade of dark purple ropes suddenly blocked his view. He watched confused as they flowed downwards before a huge eye appeared at his window. The iris eclipses his small window as he stares at the huge pupil. 


“Oh, holy Goddess…”


The only words he could muster as the eye moved swiftly away, huge lips taking its place. Then he felt his room shake as a massive tongue smashed into the building shield, leaving a murky layer of saliva behind as it dragged itself upwards. Chris felt the need to know what was going on, his window now a blur spit had lost his direct view. Lockdown meant he couldn't open the windows or get onto his balcony, so he turned to the news channels. 


Channel 11 News had a live feed from the north side of the city, a camera crew that was not inside the Mirage shows the impossibly huge woman licking the Mirage like a lollipop. Chris recognised her immediately once he was able to see her face from afar. He fell back into his chair as he stared at her.


“Not a voice in my head...A Goddess…”


The large tongue made his room vibrate as it dragged across his section of the window again. The deep moan reverberated through the walls as the news channel recorded the Goddess moaning as she drooled over the top of the tower. Her words shook the building, but the news feed made them understandable. 


“Mmm, I’m ready....”


Chris watched the news feed in horrified fascination as the huge woman elevated into the sky, her hips swinging forward to bring her glistening nethers above the Mirage. The final words she had spoken struck Chris like a hammer as dread crept over him, ‘The project is erect’. As the Building started to rock backwards and forward, he saw on the news, the Goddess gently teasing her clit and labia with the tip of the Mirage. His mind raced back to the design stage when he thought he was going mad. The earthquake suspension, That was her idea, the Priestess had given them the technology. 


“MMMMM”


The loud tremble followed by the moan from the laptop feed, His heart was racing as he gripped onto a door handle to stabilise the gently rocking. The curved shape was her idea as well, and The priestesses had provided the material for the shielding. The whole building shook violently as his room went dark, illuminated only by his laptop screen. He fell to the floor as his laptop slid from his table. He caught it before it landed, finding his face pressed into a video of the Goddess, the Mirage half inserted into herself as she caressed her clit. 


Chris sat on the floor in the middle of his apartment, clutching his laptop, she was taking her time, a project she had been manipulating for nearly two decades. The evacuation policies, they were her idea, bringing everyone together into the tower. She wanted that too. The building shook again as the laptop screen changed to a swirling buffering symbol. She had thrust it deeper and blocked out the internet. 


The room shook again as the light returned, the windows coated in a thick looking slime. As another moan shook the building, the image on the laptop recovered, showing the massive woman stimulating herself in the sky over the Mirage, spreading herself for another thrust. Chris sniffed, he could smell her, her scent was permeating the walls. The realisation hit him as he rushed over to the window. The compression walls, they were for storms, weren't they. The more he thought about the thin gaps in the walls to allow the building to compress, the more he realised how little that would help in a storm. They were her idea, and they had nothing to do with hurricanes.


As he tried to pull his bookshelf away to find the compression point, the whole building rocked backwards as he was once again plunged into darkness. Chris fell back, rolling into his desk as the building swayed. His laptop lost signal on the external view again while he crawled over to it, changing it to an internal network. He gripped it as he slid back across the room, the whole building tilting back and forth as he watched the video from the higher floors. The top three floors seemed to be flooding with thick cream, being pushed through the thin compression gaps. She was drowning the trapped population as she rhythmically rode the Mirage Sanctuary. 


There was a momentary reprieve as she slowed, allowing Chris to get back to his feet and finishing dislodging the bookshelf. Sure enough, a thick layer of slime was wedged into the thin compression gap waiting for its chance to ooze in. Chris kicked the panel open on the wall and rapidly hit in his override codes, forcing the compression walls to seal. 


“That should stop her sick game for now.”


He said to himself as he gripped tightly on the panel, ready for her next wave of thrusting. He didn't have to wait long before the whole building started to shake and rock once more. The brief flashes of light reassuring him that the Goddess juices were being kept outside of the tower. Her scent still dominated his senses as the newly freed bookcase slid around his apartment, smashing apart other furniture as it travelled. Chris took a gamble to grab his laptop, flicking through the cameras, hundreds of thousands of people all holding on for their lives as the Goddess used their superstructure to get off. 


The careful planning and skilled manipulation that had gone into this had to be commended Chris thought as he lost his grip, sliding backwards with the sudden shift in tilt. She had planted the ideas in his head to design the perfect sex toy for a divine being, and he had been oblivious. 


*CRACK*


The long thin split shot across the large window as Chris sat up from his prone fetal position. The sizeable deep crack was splitting into a branching crack all along the windows. His mind reeled as he considered the problem.


“She's….she is,,, contracting, she is about to orgasm...the compression walls!”


The thought hit him hard as the Goddesses scream thundered through the building, the compression walls were to absorb her orgasm, and Chris had sealed them. The glass buckled under the divine pressure, Chris blacked out immediately as he was smashed through the internal walls by an impossible wall of flesh. 


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

She felt her carefully crafted toy give way to her powerful orgasm as hundreds of thousands of lives cried out for the last time. It should have been suitable for a couple of rides, but one of the mortals had disabled one of the durability features. 


She left the toy inside herself as she fell onto her back, breaking the phallus-shaped building from the ground like a dry twig. Laying on her back, she felt her afterglow linger, her sensitive skin feeling every new pop as the mortals in the city around her vanished. The Goddess sighed as she spread her arms and legs, obliterating the remainder of the city.


She fell asleep as the pleasure finally faded, the remains of the building dripping from her moist sex into a puddle between her thighs. When she finally awoke, she was the only living being within the dark smoke tornado. She smiled to herself in satisfaction as she returned to the temple for a shower, leaving only a smouldering crater behind. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapters will be added when @GiantessValis allows it.

Alex - You're request is written but it is a future chapter.