- Text Size +


New Valis

Charlotte Valis Stories


Chapter 10: Savour the Moment


Mackenzie Wallace - Slave 98,354,231-178

His bed was warm and comfortable. The day felt like it would never have to start as he rolled to look out of the window that made for a whole wall of his room. He watched from his bed as the large Acolyte women wandered around. Towering like Amazons over the slave populations as ordered them around. Jess's large face appeared at his window and studied him curiously as she spoke to him.

 

    "178? Is your foot still broken? It's your second week of absence, any longer and I'll need to put in for a replacement."

 

Mac's heart sank as she spoke, sliding the covers off to reveal his bandaged foot. It hurt when he dragged it into the large girls' vision as her eyes glazed over a light blue. He pleaded with her as her mouth slowly twisted.

 

    "Please Mistress, It is healing, just a few more days!"

 

The Acolytes head shook slowly with a subtle hint of sympathy. Then her hand unlocked his window and let the glass slide away. She pointed at him sternly.

 

    "Today is my chance to prove myself, We're not serving the disciples today, or even the Priestesses. Today we are serving the Divine herself. Either join the others, or I'll replace you!"

 

Then she strode away leaving Mac to his thoughts. Testing his leg, the injury was still excruciating. He could walk, kind of. That would have to be enough as he limped his way towards the stairs at the end of his tiny room.

 

Gads met him at the door and offered a shoulder to help him climb down to the assembly area. The two slaves were only a little late as the fell into line at the back of their section, Their Acolyte Jess gave them a death glare but didn't move to discipline them as she stood attention. The scale of the assembly area always boggled the minds of the slaves as they felt like insects compared to the large disciples that patrolled around watching the Acolytes. When the Priestess appeared to loom over them all, they couldn't even comprehend her full size and stature. The growing shadow signalled the arrival of the Priestess as everyone tensed to attention.

 

"OKAY, SLAVE SECTION 231, YOU ARE ON GODDESS DUTY, CONGRATULATIONS, SHE HAS A BIG SHOE CLEAN COMING UP, AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE ONES SCRUBBING, DISCIPLES WILL BE INSPECTING, IMPERFECTIONS WILL MEAN THE SECTION IS DOWNGRADED TO DISPOSABLE, THE NORMAL ROUTINE, GOODLUCK, NOW WHERE WAS MY COFFEE..."

 

Jess turned back to look over her group,

 

    "Well, You all heard the priestess, no fuck ups today we're all in trouble! I'll be right behind you, no fuck ups!"


Governer Ted Newtown - Governor of Tianu Metropolis

 

The flashing lights were pissing him off as he pushed his way into his emergency bunkers meeting room.

 

    "Shut off the fucking lights, What the fuck is going on!"

 

He yelled into the room as his aids and ministers scrambled to provide him information all at once. His top aid pulled on his shoulder and pointed towards the large camera feed.

 

    "Priestess Gina warned us about not offering tribute. Now she has done something to the city. The north seas no longer surround us, The city limits are just massive cliffs to nowhere!"

 

He watched the drone camera as they swept along the vast solid-coloured shiny cliffs along with the cities eastern rim. Moving to stand behind the drone pilot, he pointed to an area to check, a large pillar rising from the edge of the cliff into the sky. 

 

    "It looks like the middle sections of the city are being sheltered by a colossal tunnel, we need to get a layout of our new situation, Kyle, Try and get the Priestess on the phone, Maybe we can open negotiations."

 

The staff jumped into action as the drone pilots split up and began to map out their city. Kyle appeared shortly after with a large tablet, the face of Priestess Gina looking very unimpressed. She shook her head as she spoke casually.

 

    "I warned you about missing tribute. You're on your own now."

 

Ted shook his head as he took the tablet.

 

    "Okay, Listen, We can get you the tributes, please just stop this madness before someone gets hurt!"

 

The priestess broke down in laughter as she went to disconnect the call.

 

    "This has nothing to do with me anymore. Goodbye, Ted."

 

The screen went black, and the Governor threw the tablet at the wall.

 

    "BITCH! What the fuck does this mean, This is all her doing, Fucking whore, What the fuck is going on, I want answers, NOW PEOPLE!" 

 

The room was silent for a long while as the 3d image was drawn on the central screen, the drone pilots flying the rims of the city and the extensive tunnels. One of the women spoke up as the last section was being rendered.  

 

    "It's a shoe...look."

 

As she spoke, she reached down behind her and pulled off one of her slip-on shoes. She was holding it up against the rendered image. 

 

    "The city is mapped out across the insole of a massive shoe."

 

The room gasped quietly as they saw the comparison, speaking amongst themselves in hushed tones. Then the image flickered and vanished as the female face appeared, long purple hair, beautiful eyes and smirk on her lips. She was looking around the room as if she could see through the screen.

 

    "Hi, I am proud of you all for figuring that out, as a reward, I am going to do this very, very slowly for you all. So you can properly take it in, savour me, worship me."

 

She said in a lilting voice, her voice making everyone feel enchanted as she started to giggle. One of the drone pilots spoke up as the room turned to him quickly.

 

    "Sir, Massive object approaching from above, The city is falling dark under the shadow, Panic will take over!"

 

The Governor looked back to the smiling face of the woman on the screen. She was chewing her bottom lip as she listened. He didn't know who she was, but she was clearing involved. 

 

    "Okay, Listen, We can give you whatever you want, Just stop whatever madness this is!"

 

The woman grinned as her tongue slid between her lips. She was turning to look at Ted as if he was a stain in her underwear.

    "Me? I am just going to put my shoe on. You're the ones who should be worrying about madness." 

 

Then the world around them started to shake as the room rocked side to side. Ted turned to the drone camera that was now racing down the crowded streets as the enormous pale surface loomed ever closer above them.

 

    "We're in her shoe, and she's putting it on, We need to--"

 

The bunker shook as the lights and screens all went black, Ted was thrown from his feet as he felt a wall smack into his back. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone and switched the light on. Others flickered on around the room as hit people regained there awareness. A voice called out from somewhere in the dark.

 

    "Sir, we need to get out, the bunker is unstable, the lifts are all broken!"

 

Looking around, he could see the walls were all cracked and unstable. Voicing his consent, he pushed his way to the door and violently kicked it open to reveal the emergency escape stairs. Three of his staff had been killed. Two were too wounded to do the climb to the surface. He was terrified of what he would find when he got up there. 

 

As he pushed through the rubble on the surface, he was overwhelmed with the scorching heat and pungent, thick air. He buckled down choking as he crawled out into the ruined street. As he glanced up, he could see the sky between two massive mountains. The woman who had spoken up earlier crawled up beside him. 

 

    "Based on the sketch, I worked out we are likely between her third and fourth toes. Everything south of us is certainly gone."

 

Ted sat up and looked around, the heat was oppressive, and the whines of injured and terrified people echoed from the buildings as they crumbled apart. Behind the city hall was a vast wall of flesh, ascending from darkness and splitting into two mountainous toes. The Governor lowered his head and started to cry, hopelessness overcoming him as a thunderous earthquake began.

 

Kyle appeared next to him to grab his arm and drag him to his feet.

 

    "We have to go, sir! The mountain is moving!" 

 

Ted looked up through tear-drenched eyes as the massive toes began to drag a sizeable rolling pile of the city towards him. He turned to look at his people as large chunks of buildings started raining down, followed by darkness.


Charlotte Valis, Universal Goddess

 

Her toes curled in, the city breaking apart like dust between her toes. She loved the feeling as she felt the governor finally pop under her; she loved that he had survived the first crunch. That secondary snuff made the process that little bit more stimulating. Smiling down, she reached out with her mind once more, this time to her other shoe.

 

    "You folks were unable to figure it out, So I'm going to tell you, You're in my shoe...and this is my foot...all hail Goddess Charlotte."

 

She giggled as she slid her foot into her other slip-on, her awareness travelling the streets, embracing the panic as the cities population screamed out in terror at her delicate sole scraping across the tops of their buildings. Then she closed her eyes, her hand subconsciously sliding into her panties as she held her foot just above the tiny city. Her lips mouthed the soundless words as her foot compressed, and her fingers stroked.

 

    "Boom...bitches"

 

The snuff made her moist as millions of insignificant lives exploded under her heel, sole and toes. This time her toe curl caught a whole crowd, making her moan lightly as she enjoyed the power of her toes. 

 

Sliding her feet back out from her shoes, she casually kicked them under her bed for her slaves to clean, grabbing a cage of 5-inch slaves, she vanished to her bedroom to reflect and savour the moment.