- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, all. This will begin the first in a fairly lengthy series of commissioned stories based around Sarah and the various shrunken people she claims as her pets and playthings, with this first story focusing on Matt. Major themes to expect in this and the rest of the series are feet, in-shoe, mouthplay, handplay, and lots of "Mommy" talk.

The completed version of this story and some of the sequels have already been posted as (very) early access for many months on Patreon, so if you dig this kind of thing and don't want to wait, maybe give that a look. And enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now online! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Matt stared bleary-eyed across the landscape of the flower-pocked garden, with the sun beating down on him. He didn't recognize his surroundings, nor could he recall a reason for his lying in the dirt like he was. Maybe he'd gotten too drunk with his buds and his girlfriend Nadia the night before, and blacked out; of course, that only explained the short term memory loss. It didn't explain the reality-defying shock of discovering that, as of his awakening, he was no taller than three inches.

            Pulling himself to his feet, Matt wandered down the dirt path of the garden. He dusted himself off, and looked over his body: everything was still there, including his clothes, and yet still he was the size of a human thumb. The floral stalks stretched up over his head like trees unto themselves; it was a regular jungle out here in front of the strange and serene suburban ecosystem. A brick house, higher than a skyscraper, loomed ahead in the distance, even though it was only across a lawn which an ordinary person could traverse in a matter of seconds.

            Pinching himself did nothing to end the dream. But just before he could descend into panic mode, Matt's attention was drawn to the sound of the front door hinges squealing. Gawking at the sheer size of the door itself as it swung, Matt found his expectations yet again shattered by the far more surprising and frightening sight which materialized in the doorway.

            It was a girl, probably a decade younger than him, around eighteen or nineteen. She was blonde, with luscious golden locks, and chocolate-brown eyes which seemed to twinkle in the sunlight; she couldn't have been taller than five-foot-three. Perhaps just a couple pounds over the average, she had plainly grown well into womanhood out of recent adolescence. Her thumbs toyed with her lip of her jean pockets as she stepped barefoot onto the stone stoop and scanned the horizon of the yard. She was admittedly pretty adorable, and Matt couldn't imagine he would've done much more than glance her way if this was any other day. But it wasn't any other day, and given Matt's new height, that girl happened to look one hundred and fifty feet tall.

            Survival instinct made Matt want to drop and play dead in the dirt, but then his rational side clicked on. Though he had no idea what had happened here, he was unlikely to escape the danger of the gigantic outdoors without some help. So, gulping, Matt sprinted out from under the cover of leaves and flower petals and waved his arms over his head in the grass.

            "HEY!"

            The blonde was just about to turn around and re-enter her house when her gaze snagged on Matt; her eyes bulged to the size of dinner plates, her jaw hung open, and in the next breath she was bounding down the steps across the grass. Only now, as Matt watched the titanic teen's feet growing larger in his sight and pounding the earth beneath them with such incredible force, did his heartbeat really start to throttle. This was a good idea, right?

            "Oh-my-God!" the girl shrieked with sugary delight; the exclamation was made as one word. Her loud voice arrived with high-pitched alarm, and startled Matt. "Are you real, little guy?"

            As the mysterious giantess came to a halt in front of Matt, her toes briefly wiggled before her left foot arched forward, with her big toe extended. The meaty bulb of that digit alone, not much smaller than Matt's collective frame, drew near and grazed down the front of the shrunken body. An aroma of strawberry soap and gritty springtime sweat wafted from between her chunky digits. This touch, which confirmed he definitely wasn't hallucinating, paralyzed Matt to the ground.

            She crouched down. Hands, soft and feminine, despite their majestic scale, braced in the dirt. Just as abruptly as Matt gained the girl's attention, her pretty billboard-sized face was hovering above him. She'd managed to close her shock-laden jaw, and in its place, her full lips curved into an irrepressible smile.

            "H-Hi!" Matt coughed, waving again, though less enthusiastically this time. His puny height was put into a whole new and scary perspective when he had the ginormous beast of a teen actually squatting above him like this; her shadow easily covered him up. Doing his best to tear his eyes away from those earth-busting feet and the idea of how easily they could crush him, Matt cleared his throat. "Thanks for coming over. I'm sorry, but I don't know how this happened. The last thing I remember, I was in bed, and now... well, you see. Do you think you could help me? If you have a phone, I could-"

            "This is so amazing. I can't believe I just found you out here! It's like you were waiting for me," the girl interrupted. None of the sparkly passion was lost from her tone. If anything, she was even happier. One of her arms lifted up, her fingers curling pensively against her palm, and then that broad hand was outstretching toward Matt. "Come here, little guy. I won't hurt you."

            "W-Wait!" he gasped. "I... I appreciate the help, but could you just give me a second to-"

            The girl did no such thing as wait. Wind from her incoming hand nearly bowled Matt over, though her palm made contact with his body using uncommon tenderness. The cushioned, peachy pad of her palm blocked his way, displaying every intricate crease in her youthful skin. Trembling, the three-inch man tried to back away, but only fell against the girl's giant fingers, which were already curling around to close him into her fist. It was hopeless; she had him. A victorious giggle sounded through her pursed lips.

            "Please, be careful!" Matt peeped as he was sealed into the warm darkness of the girl's closed hand. Trying to squirm into a more comfortable position, the man found he was powerless to the sheer muscle of this teenager's single appendage. In fact, he doubted he could even fight back against one of her pinky fingers.

Chapter End Notes:

More on the way.