- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on this site! Please let me know if there's anything I can improve on.

Tags will be updated as more content is added to the story in later chapters.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Content: Oral Vore (Soft and Hard), Implied digestion

 

Being an immortal, omnipotent outer one was pretty cool and all. Ammutseba could tell you that much. All of existence can bend and break however you want, whenever you want. However, that kind of gets boring once you yourself run out of ideas. That's the reason why she initially adopted a more human form and descended to the mortal plane to see what these lowly beings were doing with their time, limited as they were. In all honesty, though? They were pretty neat! They had some cute technology to imitate what she had access to instantaneously, they had video games -great invention, that. Tons of cool ideas packed into one medium. Oh, and they had what they called 'the internet', though Ammu, as she chose to call herself now, couldn't see a purpose for it other than to look up lewd images. The fantasies some of these people had involving beings so much larger than them were... very enlightening for her. It gave her some new ideas as to how to play with reality! She was grateful for the ideas mortalkind gave her... but not quite grateful enough to try it out anywhere else. But grateful enough to make a replica of the planet somewhere in a different far-off corner of the universe to bully instead. 

That's where the dark-skinned, youthful-looking goddess Ammutseba was right now. On a copy of the planet of slightly more interesting living beings, at a size enough to dwarf mountains, where cities were little more than large gray spots dotting the landscape, barely the size of two dinner plates. Not quite small enough to crush under her palm in one go, but small enough to where the people couldn't muster any sufficient military force to hold her back, let alone stop her. One such city was right in front of her, eclipsed easily even by her legs alone. 

"Alright, let's see if this is any fun, eh?" She spoke in a snarky, but peppy tone of voice, running her fingers through the bangs covering her right eye. Her arms were asymmetrical, her right one human in appearance while the left one was more beastly, jet black in color with her fingers tapering to a sharp point. Nobody really knew why she had her form set up like that. No one bothered to ask. She settled on the ground, getting on her knees and leaning forward, placing both her hands on the outskirts of town to get a better look at the scenes unfolding within the city. She ignored the fact that her right little finger slammed straight through a large suspension bridge, debris falling into the river along with dozens of vehicles. Thousands of people stared up in awe at her face, her expression at first one of slight intrigue, only for her lips to curl up and part, revealing a toothy grin. Her teeth were serrated like a shark's, like a saw to chew through anything she wanted to. Unfortunately for this particular city, Ammu would make them far more familiar with her teeth, as well as the gaping cavern that lay behind them... 

"Hah, look at you little people. So many different reactions! You're all screaming and running like sensible people, you're -I think you're in shock. Haha, are you two crying?" Her enhanced vision allowed her to discern individual people in the city as emotions ran high on the streets, everyone choosing a different response to a literal goddess looming over them with unclear intentions. Her large, messy ponytail flopped beside her head, the individual hairs carving out valleys in the earth beneath her. She took a moment to throw it back behind her before enacting her first plan, her eye scanning the environment before settling on what seemed like a rather well-off housing district. "Oh, I'll be takin' that." 

The people barely had any time to prepare, or run, or even voice their shock as Ammu's head lurched downward, lips parting wide as those serrated teeth opened up to reveal a tapered, long tongue sitting inside a mouth so large it could fit the whole district... and that's exactly what happened, the goddess taking a chunk out of the earth as if she were biting into an apple. She sat back up, her tongue bobbing up and down a bit to toss the cityscape about before she started chewing. Loudly. With her mouth open. She wanted the people of this little piece of land to see what was going on inside her immense maw. Huge chunks of rock and mangled metal fell from her lips, like meteors causing further destruction, the splashes of saliva that covered the debris enough to envelop and drown several more innocent people. The people within her mouth were perhaps the luckiest, as most of them were ground up by those immeasurable teeth of hers, only to be guided to the back of her mouth and gulped down audibly. Ammu leaned forward to let the survivors see that little contraction of her throat muscles from the outside, a tiny lump traveling down into her collarbone before disappearing. "I would say that was tasty, but come on. Rock, metal, and just a tiny bit of meat? Super gross. I just think your reactions are delicious." 

She smirked and gulped again, the few survivors clinging to the debris in her mouth unfortunately swallowed whole, to be digested deep within her belly. After that, she felt they could use company and came down again, mouth wide open to take in another part of the city. This time, though, she tried it a different way, her long tongue slithering out of her mouth as dollops of saliva dripped off the muscle, crashing onto the streets with enough force to crack the asphalt before sliding down like a sticky tidal wave. Some citizens were unfortunate enough to be in the path of these droplets, absorbed into a single drop of saliva. Her tongue circled around a different row of houses, carving a deep circle into the landscape before stabbing into the earth and curling around the piece of city. It was lifted up, helpless to resist as Ammu's invincible tongue pulled yet more people and buildings into her mouth. This time, though, she smirked, teeth locked together with the district trapped within her mouth, and leaned further forward, lowering her throat nearly onto the ground. 

Then she swallowed again, the piece of this little city crushed not by her teeth but by her esophagus, with the unfortunate survivors under her throat able to watch its descent into her stomach up until the collarbone. A thunderous laugh escaped Ammutseba as her snack passed into her belly, shattering the windows closest to her head and shaking the earth for miles. "Wow, just one laugh and your world crumbles around you, doesn't it? I'd feel bad for you, but you're just copies, you don't really matter." 

As said previously, grateful to Earth, but not THAT grateful. Besides, this was just a copy. The real Earth was safe... for as long as they remained interesting to her, that is. She sat upright again, her knees shifting forward just enough to steamroll a small community on the outskirts of the city. A few military planes attempted to fire on her eye in a desperate attempt to stop her, but she simply turned her head in mild annoyance and opened wide, chomping down on those planes and quickly gulping those down as well. Was she hungry? Of course not, she was an outer being, she didn't need sustenance. The only reason she engaged in this 'vore' practice was because she read stories and saw artwork of it online, and it seemed interesting. So far, though, in the taste department, it left something to be desired.  "It's like I'm eating my lawn", she mumbled to herself. 

She reached down, her human hand dipping into the city with outstretched fingers. Four or five buildings were dislodged from their foundation and lifted up, crumbling and collapsing in her grip between thumb and index finger while the people inside tried to escape. Some were successful and fell to a more merciful death, but those that were stuck were instead forced to watch as Ammu's toothy grin grew ever closer. They were lifted further up, the goddess' head tilting backwards as her all-consuming maw opened back up. Those who managed to grab hold of her fingertips were spared momentarily as the buildings fell, dropping unceremoniously into her mouth in hundreds of tiny pieces. Chomp. Gulp. Gone. Just like the rest. Ammu wondered just how many living people were within her belly right now... it was a number that was probably ticking down rapidly right now. She drummed her fingers on her stomach, which gave a little growl as it worked to digest both its non-living and its living occupants. 

Ammutseba's hands went down again, scooping buildings off the ground with her nails and depositing them onto the palm of her black, monstrous hand like she was picking out pieces of candy from a bowl. Hard, unpleasant, disgusting candy. But hey, ending a couple hundred lives with every bite was a fun thought. Once she was done picking out her latest snacks, she licked her teeth right in front of them, still more droplets of saliva falling and ravaging the landscape below. Finally, she just put her palm to her mouth and tilted back, gravity doing all the work of rolling the buildings across her hand, over her menacing teeth, and onto her dexterous tongue. She wiped the rest of the debris on her palm off as she looked down again, a quick buck of her tongue knocking her food in between her back teeth where it was mercilessly chewed up, masticated beyond recognition. It was unlikely that there were any survivors in that particular piece. She ate it like just a piece of meat, and once she was done chewing thoroughly, she swallowed it as if it was. Her belly groaned once more as it busily dissolved its contents, the survivors probably numbering in the double digits by now despite the fact that she had swallowed likely thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands at this point. 

She was getting a little bored, though. There’s only so many ways one could orally ingest buildings, and the people weren’t giving any tangible struggle in return. In truth, it felt a little impersonal. She leaned over to let her tongue scrape across the land, leaving a sticky trail in its wake as thousands of people, cars, and homes were either crushed or stuck to the bumpy muscle before it was drawn back into her maw. She didn’t even bother to swallow yet, letting the people in her mouth panic and attempt a futile escape. Ammu pursed her lips for a moment, but a smile soon returned as she considered another option. Her gaze turned to the ocean, where a small armada of military vessels were closing in on her. Perfect. She crawled over to the coast, causing untold destruction as her knees and fingers punched massive craters into the land, and lowered her head into the water, her lips puckering up as she began to inhale... 

It took only a moment for the ships to try and reverse or change direction, and only a moment more for the crews to realize the futility of it all. The entire ocean was turned against them, the currents rapidly dragging the entire fleet towards that voracious mouth. Her slightly plump lips undulated slightly as she sucked in more water, beginning to gulp down the salty ocean and the human vessels along with them. Ammu’s body was of course immune to a salt overdose, so she was free to drink as much as she wanted, more and more ships passing over her lips and into the darkness beyond, her pulsating throat like a living tunnel they were forced inside on their way to their final resting place: Ammutseba’s belly. 

When she had her fill, the goddess sat up, noticing a ship was still beached on her lower lip. It tipped over and fell off, but she was too fast to let it escape, her tongue darting out of her mouth and catching the vessel on its tip before pulling it into her mouth to join the rest. “No luck for you, lil’ guys~” she giggled before swallowing it down, letting out another hearty laugh as she gave her belly a pat. A stray bubble of air, however, was dislodged by that, and traveled quickly up her throat, causing her to let out a small, rather cute burp. She covered her mouth and looked at the ruined city beside her. It was destroyed, undeniably so, but there were still people. People who likely saw that. 

Her expression darkened, and a far more twisted grin spread across her face as she said the last words this whole city would hear:

“No witnesses~”