- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a pledge reward for a patron. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon! patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


“Hello, Internet~ Eryn here, with another video~ I have something pretty interesting to show you -- if you’re new to the channel, you might be surprised, but, welcome to the show! Hehe~ Everyone else, you might have already guessed it~ Yeah, Eryn dug up another house! And look at how cute the color is on this one, huh? You don’t see pink houses like this everyday, so I just knew that I had to pick it up. Classic Eryn moment…”

 

Pryce’s eyes opened in a gaze dead-forward at their ceiling. Their mouth was open, and had been hanging as such for a decent while, if the dryness inside was any indication. The first yawn of the day became a sudden cough, surges of soreness informing them that their body was particularly unwilling to get up that morning. It must have been a rough sleep, Pryce assumed, considering the sheets were all tossed around them, as were the pillows. In fact, they could not piece together when exactly they went to bed -- “D-Did… I pass out…?” they grumbled to themself.

 

Seconds into rising up from bed, Pryce realized they were alone, having expected to wake up next to their fiance as usual. As they rubbed their black hair to comb down that day’s cowlick, they also took notice of most electronics being turned off; their alarm clock and ceiling fan were both unresponsive, and because they forgot to plug it in before going to sleep, so too was their phone.

 

“Fuck all,” they groaned, “we’ve paid the electric so much later than this…! What, they shut off the damn power at midnight now?” It seemed that simple, that yet again the power company had shut them off due to late payments. In frustration, Pryce let their phone slip out of their hand and onto the floor, followed by crashing their head back into the pillows. They wanted to slumber off again, put today’s problems off until tomorrow, at least one more day.

 

But even with pillows all around them, Pryce could still hear a voice. It was a woman speaking with a routine cadence, as though making an ordinary introduction. Pryce sighed, thinking they had been spending too much of their time watching various internet videos and channels -- to the point that their video intros were getting stuck in their head like a catchy song. There was a glimpse of something humorous there to consider, but that vanished when Pryce dwelled on the shivering up and down the walls of their master bedroom, how the voice they heard lingered and shifted from outside. It was not something they imagined, but an actual voice, perhaps on a loudspeaker or talking through a megaphone far away.

 

“The hell is that…?” Pryce wondered, growing more concerned with what else the day could throw at them. They kicked off the mattress and neared a window, prepared to be blinded by the morning sunlight when they pulled back the curtains. Their squint was not needed, for outside was a modestly lit expanse, completely alien to what they knew. Surrounding the house was not their shabby yard adjacent to similarly sized and shaped homes, but an empty plain of stainless white that stretched out until it became a tall wall of light -- a screen that towered from the horizon, far higher than Pryce could angle themself to fully see.

 

Stunned by this stark change in scenery, Pryce was shivered into movement upon feeling the whole house rattle. They cowered away from the one window, tripped onto the bed, then scurried to the opposite window in a rush. “Holy shit,” they muttered, “no, no, no…” Pressed against that window, they saw a similarly striking vista, where the clean white ground ended not with a wall, but a cliff -- a dead drop just past its ledge, like how a desk would come to an end.

 

It was all too clear, but the next few quakes to rumble solidified what Pryce comprehended. They shuddered towards the middle of the master bedroom, anxiously looking at the ceiling and to the doors. Shadows flooded in from the window they had just peered from, and a sky-blue wall positioned itself before the house. Pryce knelt down and fumbled for their dead phone, calling out into the hallway, “Gail! Gail, we have to go! R-Right now!

 

Pryce was flung into a panic, unsure whether to change clothes or rush off in their band shirt and boxers they slept in. Feeling yet more vibrations of something massive among them, they dashed out of the room as they were and into the second floor hallway. “Gail!” they shouted. “I-It’s happened! Fuck, wh-where is-- Noel?!

 

It had become an occurrence that all their neighbors could only hope would end by itself. Their community was situated within woods that had long since gone untouched by giant-kind, allowing them to develop and live modern lives, complete with modern problems like bills and layoffs. For months now, it had started to occur: houses went missing in the middle of the night, leaving behind just an empty square lot where they once stood. Usually once a week, sometimes gone missing along with its occupants, sometimes not -- it was just another danger of existing as a tiny-kind, ever fearful that a giant human could wander into their land and do as they pleased. There were no laws to defend them, no culture against the exploitation of their people. It was a tragic risk, and misfortune had chosen Pryce and their roommates.

 

“So, you might be wondering, where does Eryn get all these tiny houses?” That voice continued, gone ignored by Pryce as they rushed through their house. Hovering far above the property was a cheerful expression with bright lipstick, oriented towards a camera and microphone positioned in front of her. Blue eyes fluttered with excitement, “I’ve said it before, but I love explaining it. My family has a really big property, and I found a corner that goes into some woods one day, and there they were -- tiny people! A whole little city!” She gestured as she spoke, words emphasized by rolling fingers or widened eyes. “There’s not, like, a sign saying you can’t, so~ I’ve been picking up houses I like, and I bring them back here for us to enjoy!”

 

Eryn gently grabbed the house on two opposite corners, shifting the home forward up the table. It was heavy, but nothing worse than a few shoe boxes. “I’ve had my eye on this for a while! So, a few hours ago, I went out into the woods, gassed the house with a little… uh…” She looked over the floor, craned down, then returned to the desk holding up a ventilation-type device and a canister connected to it. “This! This knocks tiny people out really well, it’s kinda dangerous, but it’s my dad’s, so… Anyway…” Somewhat unsure of what else to describe, she lowered the device back to her feet and kicked it aside. “But yeah! Knock ‘em out, then I cut the wires and pipes… Then it’s just carrying it back carefully! I just got back, like, an hour ago, you can still tell I’m a little messy… In fact, ugh…”

 

Glancing away from the camera, Eryn looked instead to the recorded version of herself on one of her two monitors. She fidgeted the camera and adjusted her posture, scoffing as she analyzed her appearance. That hour since returning home was spent prettying herself up for the camera, putting on her usual array of make-up, dressing up in a sky-blue top, and combing straight her long brown hair. There was an eyecatching decal to her attire as well, which was what had drawn her attention. Roped along her neck was a golden chain that ended in two crystal studs that were joined together by the arms of a tiny, naked person.

 

Eryn sighed over that little woman, lifting her chest up so she could stare down at her. The woman squirmed, her body tangled within the giant’s long hairs that dropped over her bust. Sturdy fingers picked up the woman’s body and unweaved her from the hair, allowing her to hang as freely as a piece of jewelry was meant to.

 

“Th-Thank you, Eryn!” the woman instantly replied in a shout. She panted, “I-I couldn’t breathe…! Y-You saved me, Eryn!”

 

“Mhmm,” Eryn replied, more focused on how her hair and necklace looked on camera than of the woman’s gratitude. “Can you try to not get tangled like that? That’s seriously gonna be all the comments on the video now. Oh look at Acorn! She’s all tied up! LOL! Ugh…” Eryn rolled her eyes and whipped her hair back, regardless of how she flung the necklace-bound tiny with that same motion -- Acorn did not complain. “Are you gonna be good for the video? No more problems?”

 

Acorn nodded vigorously, “Yes, ma’am! I’ll be good!”

 

Eryn rewarded her with a small swirl of a pet atop her blond head of hair. “Alright… I’ll just edit that out and cut to the next part… Or, maybe I could leave that in, it was kinda funny…”

 

Acorn had become a point of interest on her channel, which Eryn had since tried to downplay while still appealing to her audience. The tiny woman was among a few that the rising internet star had claimed as her own, mostly women she found cute enough to keep around after taking their homes. Acorn was a fan-favorite, and so Eryn often wore her as a necklace when recording videos. Having spent months in captivity, Acorn had lost nearly all signs of personhood, committed to playing the part of a loyal pet to a gigantic mistress that was half her age. She responded enthusiastically when spoken to by Eryn, she proved obedient towards any task, and had eventually accepted the nickname Acorn over whatever her given name once was.

 

“Anyways!” Eryn popped her focus back onto the camera, a playful tilt of her head exaggerating her on-screen personality. “Let’s get back to the video. So, I have a tiny little house here, why don’t we start with the tour? This is my favorite part, I’m really excited to see what these little people have. We might even have a few guests…”

 

Eryn leaned back so she could tweak the angles of her cameras -- several were stationed in an orbit around the desk, allowing her to acquire footage from multiple angles. She centered the pink-walled home underneath a suspended camera looking down at it, making room to display a black case of small, particular tools she had prepared. She first equipped a tiny pair of pliers, clamping them in front of a camera for a visual effect, like something biting at the lens.

 

“Let’s get to work~ First things first, of course: that pesky roof…”

 

Gail twitched awake in a porcelain bed. Her body was curled in on itself in what had to be the most comfortable she could contort herself while sleeping in a bathtub. She gripped the sides of the tub to pull herself up, weakly looking around the curtained-off corner of the bathroom for an understanding of what happened.

 

“Shit,” Gail grunted, “did I fall? Hit my head?” It seemed likely with how she had been on the ground, considering she last remembered herself taking a late-night shower. Her heart began to race wondering for how long she had been knocked out and if she had seriously hurt herself. More was added to her worries when she peeled the shower curtain to one side and saw her bathroom in total disarray. The counter and shelves were completely emptied of their contents, which had spilled messily onto the tiled floor. Both her and Pryce’s make-up stained the bath rug, soap splattered across everything, as though a tornado had broken into their home but left the walls still standing.

 

Gail blinked, hearing her name be yelled from outside the bathroom. It had to be Pryce running in the hall; “Babe?” she called out, dimly reaching for a towel to cover herself with. “Wh-Where-- What happened? Babe?”

 

The stomping outside seemingly went downstairs, Pryce having not thought to check the bathroom. Gail bit her lip and carefully stepped out, her bare foot kicking aside a little space for her to exit. “W-Wait, Pryce! Babe, I’m in here--”

 

Suddenly, the distinct noise of wood being sawed overtook her thoughts with its grinding volume. Taken by surprise, Gail nearly tripped backwards into the tub, having to sit down on its edge in order to keep balance while the whole house shook. Having this all happen at once prevented Gail from shrieking in shock, her concern forming a block in her throat while she stared up at the corners of the ceiling. Nervously, she clutched the two ends of her towel together at her chest, tightly winding it around her torso for some semblance of modesty.

 

It continued on for an entire minute, the sound ceasing as spontaneously as it had begun. Its alarming absence left Gail in a pool of worry, still too frightened to step out from the bathroom, barely enough confidence to lift her head forward. She thought it could be construction with how heavy the experience had been, but in that following moment, she was washed away by the reality that came flooding in.

 

The ceiling began to rise. From where it disconnected from the walls in reckless snaps, light filtered in and brought with it a new scent that was unlike the fresh, open air of the outdoors. It was taken away along with the lights and vents; the entirety of their roof was removed, carefully dissected from the rest of the house to be put aside.

 

Gail screamed, “Noo!!” She clawed up at the ceiling as it was taken away, far too small to prevent it from happening. In despair, she collapsed back into the bathtub, then screamed anew upon witnessing a massive face fill the unfamiliar sky. Her shriek immediately earned her the dagger-sharp point of both those eyes, their boundless curiosity centered on the frail little woman cowering in a messy bathroom.

 

Eryn’s eyes lit up after having detached the roof, holding it all in a casual grasp with both hands. “Is that-- Yep! Hehe… Looks like we have a tiny guest…!” she commented, her sugary smile briefly pointed to the camera before angling down at Gail. She peered an inch closer, “Ohmygodthatssocute… Guys, she’s in her little bathroom! Aww, she must have been taking a lil’ bath~! Let’s take a closer look~”

 

Gail winced as she strained to push herself out of the bathtub, but a pull on her shower curtain caused it to collapse over top of her. By the time it was tossed aside, she looked straight up and squinted into a bright light -- gone was Eryn’s peppy expression, as in its place was one of her hanging cameras and the lights that neighbored it. Gail was clearly illuminated, as was everything in her bathroom that was cast in its blinding glare, yet none of that felt as oppressive as the camera’s cold, blank stare.

 

Eryn looked back and forth between the house itself and the angle of her camera that was projected on the screen in front of her. Once the camera was in prime position, she smiled back down at her newfound playmate. “Heh, good morning~” she greeted somewhat sarcastically. “It looks like I interrupted something here. A little tiny having a little tiny bath -- so precious…”

 

As blissfully spoken as they were, Eryn’s words were a cruel taunt that befell Gail, who flipped angrily out of the bathtub and into a stumble. This outrageous situation was a reality she and her roommates had feared ever since the first reports of missing homes, and now she had discovered the purpose; a snotty woman with an online video series, turning homes and families into garbage content. Flushed into a rage, Gail dashed to the door and slammed into it -- but rather than open, the door pushed her away, refusing to budge.

 

Her outburst kept Eryn entertained as she brought into frame a set of finger pliers, which clapped threateningly above the tiny woman. Rather than explain, Eryn simply let it be unknown to Gail that she had blocked the other side of the bathroom door with a thumb while she peered into the home. “Haha, hold on, little one~ Before we get to you, let’s check out your bathroom…”

 

Gail shivered into a corner of the floor, stammering on the brink of tears as she could only watch the pliers hover into the room. It appeared like some alien device, creepily searching for something without a hint of personality in its point. After deciding on a target, the pliers clamped down -- the very shower curtain Gail was once tangled in, plucked up like a scrap piece of cloth and taken high into the air.

 

“This must be the curtain for the shower,” Eryn explained to her absent audience. She pinched the item with her fingers and turned it around under the camera’s gaze. “It’s so thin, like tissue paper,” she commented with a rub of her fingertips around the curtain. “I wouldn’t blow my nose in it, though. Especially since it’s a kinda pretty design! Little flowers, lots of leaves…” She brought it close to her nose and sniffed, causing it to flap towards her nostrils. “Soap,” she announced, “mango-flavored… er, scented. Does anyone else call them flavors?”

 

While Eryn spoke on about the mundane, Gail tried again to remove herself from this nightmare. She wrestled with the door knob, even pleading with it aloud to try and open. Behind her, the pliers returned, this time with the assistance of a specific knife adjusted for sawing through the things of tinies. Its line of teeth frightened Gail into a scream, but the knife did not come for her. Instead, it began tearing into the countertop where it blended into the wall, a horrendous return to that familiar grinding sound that first awoke Gail.

 

Unable to prevent it from happening, Gail could only despair as the counter was detached from the wall and then grabbed by the pliers. Gail tucked her head into her arms as the bottom was forcefully splintered off from the floor, a brutish method of dissecting the counter that caused what few contents remained atop it to scatter into the wider mess on the tiles. None of that mattered to Eryn, who eventually succeeded in tearing the countertop away from its foundation, and with most of its construction intact. As rightfully terrifying as it was for Gail, it was admittedly impressive to witness such levels of dexterity -- a sure sign that this surreal hobbyist had done this before to other innocent homes.

 

“Stop it, stop! P-Put that down!” Gail cried out, so desperate to even be trying to reason with the giant. She jumped into the air with begging hops, her towel at risk to jostle off her body between each bounce. “Wh-Why?! What are you doing to our home?!”

 

But Eryn continued with her video, the measly squeaks of protest beneath her lost to the buzz and drone of her computers at work. She showed off the bathroom counter, as well as a hair dryer and basket of soaps that had managed to get dragged along. Everything earned a comment, with Eryn specifying how she would categorize the items later. For now, however, she sat her findings aside in the clear deskspace neighboring the home, lining them up neatly to be sorted through later.

 

This process continued with all other items in the bathroom, including the decorative paintings on the wall. Gail fought for those -- they were such sweet additions to an otherwise plain house -- but with only one hand free, she could not contest the grip of the pliers. She tried pulling back on one painting, a scenic picture of a swan splashing into a pond, but in the tussle between her and Eryn, the painting was broken in half. Gail tumbled into the wall with her half in hand, while Eryn took away what was left, sighing over the result.

 

“Oh. Whoops…” Eryn winced. “Well, big oof to that. Such a pretty picture, but, not very good now, is it?” Heartlessly, Eryn discarded the fractured painting to the otherside, no differently than she would the tags off new clothing. Not bothered for long, her smile was aflame again, “Nowhere for you to hide now, is there? Come on up and say hi to the viewers!”

 

The pliers aimed for Gail, who cried against them with both hands raised to defend herself. She strided over to the bathtub in an effort to edge away from its reach, but when the pliers came for her, there was no dodging it. The tips lunged under her arms and clung together, forcing the woman off the floor as her legs spun in the air. It was tight around her hips where the pliers most reliably controlled her weight, pinching her thrashing form and lifting her away with no more difficulty than taking anything else had been.

 

The staggering view stole Gail’s breath away as she ascended out of the home, the height quickly demoralizing her from resisting any further. Paleness painted her skin as she surveyed the world her and her fiance’s home had been taken, the extreme landscape that was an ordinary woman’s bedroom. The skyscraper-like computer and monitors, the ocean of carpet that surrounded the island-sized desk; the scene and all of its magnified details overwhelmed Gail, who was too late to notice in her shock that her towel had slipped free off her body. It flew adrift back down into an exposed room of the house while she was carried higher still, higher into the focus of two striking eyes.

 

Gail shivered, her arms and legs both coiling around the pliers in any way they could sustain her grip. Directly under the titan’s gaze, she expected the worst -- but it was a gentle tone that spoke to her, a controlled whisper. “Stay still,” Eryn warned her, “we wouldn’t want you to fall.”

 

Pulled out of Eryn’s stare, Gail was taken to the camera and twisted about beneath it. Every corner of her body was being exposed and studied by the lifeless black lens, and no matter her attempts at concealing herself, she would always be turned away or tilted so that it did not matter. She fumbled with pleas for mercy, but Eryn did not listen, too preoccupied with speaking into her mic.

 

“This is a really cute and lively one!” Eryn cooed, looking up at her forward-facing camera. She was unphased by its reflection, that image of her holding and manipulating a tiny woman held in pliers -- her smile was only partially played up for the audience. “A little kicky, isn’t she? But so was Acorn, if you all recall from her debut video.” She nodded her head, adding a mental note to add a link to the video in question. She glanced down at Acorn afterwards, “You were really freaked out back then, huh? But now look at you~”

 

Acorn lifted her head and nodded with a fanatical energy. “I-It’s wonderful being your pet, ma’am!” she replied, straining herself to look up at the woman that wore her. Her attention then went to Gail, whom had been thrown into another fit of squirms. “Er, m-ma’am… Ma’am!”

 

Her warning was too late; Gail had undone herself out of the plier’s possession, thanks in part to the sweat her panicking had caused. Slipped free but without a plan, all that was left was an uncertain fall. Gail shrieked as she plummeted, instantly regretting her stubbornness, but her landing was far from lethal. Rather than smack into a cold and unforgiving surface, she bounced off the plush wall that was Eryn’s chest, tumbling down its slope like a ragdoll. Acorn watched as best as she could as Gail joined her on the breasts, the visitor scrambling for safety along the collar of her shirt.

 

When Gail next looked up, she expected to be dead. The setting made no sense to her, not right away. In stuttered breaths, she looked to all sides, “P-Pryce? Noel?” Her muttering for her roommates went unanswered, except for the curious gaze cast upon by Acorn, strung higher up the body. The sight of another naked woman, bound by string to act like a necklace, paralyzed Gail where she straddled the collar. She gasped, “Wh-Who are you?! What is happening?!”

 

Eryn, meanwhile, was still as the scene unfolded. Dramatic as it might have been for the tiny people, from Eryn’s perspective, it was a brilliant moment for a comedic beat. She acted stunned by what had unfolded, gawking at where Gail fell on her breasts. With a flat expression, she looked into the camera and frowned playfully, “... We’ll get back to that.”

 

A pounding of footsteps raced down the stairs, interrupted only when Pryce rushed into the wall awaiting at the bottom. “Gail! Noel!” they shouted seriously, turning in a full circle to find either of their roommates. They then noticed the slump of blankets on the couch and the pair of feet poking out and over the armrest. They hurried there and shook a foot, “Noel! Get up!”

 

“Hnnn…” The top of the blankets was tossed down, revealing a particularly annoyed contortion of a face. It was Pryce’s younger sister, a dropout who had taken recently into living off their sofa. She was a heavy sleeper, even under such dire circumstances, but all of the mayhem had stirred her just before their arrival into the den. “Man… What is it…?” she asked, bordering on a yawn. “Did you--”

 

“Gail! Where is Gail?!” Pryce pushed, ready to jump in any direction they were told.

 

“Uh, er, th-the shower?” Noel replied, taken aback by Pryce’s hectic attitude. With just that, Pryce was swearing under their breath and hesitantly nearing the staircase again. Noel leaned forward, “Th-That’s where she said she was headed last night, but-- Pryce… what’s happening?”

 

Pryce wiped their palm down their face and swallowed on a nervous breath. “We… were taken,” they sighed. There was more they could say, but as they peered back up the stairs, they could see that changes had already begun. The roof above the second floor was gone, stripped aside for a purpose they could not yet decipher -- but Gail was up there, vulnerable and defenseless.

 

Noel crept into a seat off the couch, keeping the blanket nearby for safety. Pryce waved back at her, “J-Just stay there!” they ordered before dashing up the first few steps. Noel glared at them and continued to get off the couch nonetheless; rather than be petrified with confusion, she wanted to see for herself what was happening, to confirm how real this all was.

 

After peeking out the curtains, expecting to see their thin stretch of lawn and the fence around it, Noel was rid of her doubts. Her eyes grew wide as they examined this new world, though what was out there was difficult to comprehend. However, there was no denying that it was a giant of a person lurking outside, their gargantuan size blocking the horizon with how they hovered over the home.

 

It was unbelievable, but adding to Noel’s astonishment was the sound of sawing. Wood being grinded away, pipes and wires being cut through, and the structure of the house itself rattling; overwhelmed, Noel slid along a wall up to the front door, frightened by how everything shivered under an invisible pressure. With just a guess, she slipped outside, needing to confirm everything she had seen, and it was all terribly true. Overhead and above their house was the looming height of a gigantic woman, idly smiling as she worked a pair of knives around the corners of the home. Noel masked her mouth to prevent a scream of terror, but she was ultimately lucky to go unseen, as Eryn’s attention was focused squarely on the property rather than anyone bold enough to exit it.

 

“Let’s just go ahead here… and take down these pesky walls,” Eryn continued as she was soon to finish exactly that. Each of the outer walls were dissected from the house in fairly clean cuts, which exposed the insides for her to more clearly view. Things that had been around the walls while she sawed through the building were knocked aside haphazardly, but it made no difference to her when she reached down to pick up the first object of interest -- a dresser, stolen away from the master bedroom in the corner. “Oooh… Wonder what we’ve got in here…”

 

As the dresser was opened and picked apart, Pryce quietly rose to the top of the stairs, but hesitated into a crouch at the final step. They were agasp at the walls having been removed, the last of which was just being taken down before they arrived. The open air froze Pryce in a chill, but despite the surreal shift in their surroundings, their gaze was nevertheless locked onto the bathroom door, the walls of which yet remained standing in the center of the floor.

 

Desperation blurred all decision making as Pryce thought only of Gail’s safety. Their only precaution when moving forward in the hall was to lay low as they walked, careful of alerting the giant woman picking apart their house. She was preoccupied, giving them just the moment they required to dash up to the door and nudge it open.

 

“Gail…?” they whispered as soon as the door was cracked open. They prayed that Gail would actually be there like Noel had suggested, but all that they saw in the bathroom was the ruins of what Eryn had done. Ripped-up floorboards and tiles, a scattered mess of bottles and supplies, a tarnished shower curtain, but no fiance. Pryce’s heart sank low in despair, yet it found a way to sink even deeper as the coolness of shade swept over them.

 

Eryn had been fascinated with the dresser and its tiny belongings, which consistently proved throughout her house-stealing ventures to be a source of entertainment. It fed into her -- and her following’s -- inner desire to explore a stranger’s home on such an intricate scale. Cabinets were plucked out by the grip of her fingernails, and then their contents would be ravaged through in mid-air, emphasizing unique articles of clothing while pondering aloud her opinions on everything.

 

“This is cute… Kinda cute…” Eryn rambled over the shirts and pants that she pilfered. Her brow perked enthusiastically; it was barely seen between her fingertips, but she had pulled out a lace bra that belonged to Gail. She let it stew in front of the cameras before she chuckled, “Very cute, but I don’t think it’ll fit me.” Classic, she patted herself on the back with a genuine grin. She then teased her upcoming viewers by putting the tiny bra up to her chest -- it was obviously dwarfed in comparison, but when put next to Acorn strapped above her bosom, its proportions were more suitable. “What do you think, Acorn? Could you fit into this?”

 

Acorn swallowed before speaking, digging up her gaze from down into the cleavage below. “Er, p-possibly! Um…!” The bra was dangled in front of her immobilized body as Eryn compared them; once bored with that prospect, Eryn discarded the underwear off to the side with the rest of the clothes. Acorn again looked down when given the chance, noticing that there was movement rising up from her keeper’s breasts.

 

“N-Nnnhh… No..!” Gail coughed as she pushed her shoulders up and out from the imprisonment of flesh. Her nails clawed into the globes of skin, yet she could only pry herself free so far. The valley that sloped down around her was too steep of an obstacle to overcome, made worse by how her lower-body was hugged by these enormous breasts and how the internet celebrity behind them swayed in her activities. When she had climbed out sufficiently enough, it was in time to see one of her own bras hanging in the air, an item she longed for while in her naked state. “No! P-Put that down! Now! I-I’m gonna fucking--!”

 

“Ahh, ah, m-miss…” Acorn stammered at the woman beneath her. She coiled her legs up and aside so that she could peer that far down the chest. “Miss… you should control yourself,” she urged in a faint tone. Her expression was flat and pale, not like the energy she had when spoken to by her master. “For your own sake… Sh-She doesn’t care for the, err, mouthy-type of tinies--”

 

“Shut the hell up!” Gail barked, swinging a hand vaguely at Acorn’s feet. “Who are you?! Wh-What’s happening?! Who is this?!”

 

“Sh-She’s… Eryn,” Acorn replied earnestly, like having to explain a commonly known figure. “She makes videos, a-and posts them online-- er, videos of her taking apart houses. Like this one.” Her foot motioned down below, as if either woman could see the home being ripped apart from their angle. “S-Sometimes she keeps the tinies she finds. If you act cute, she’ll save you! I-I promise!”

 

“S-Save me?” Gail swallowed. “Sometimes? What the fuck is she going to--”

 

Their conversation was overwhelmed when Eryn gasped significantly, the intake of air causing their positions to shift -- more so for Gail than Acorn. Eryn’s astonishment went unspoken for a drawn-out moment, until she explained to the audience, “Did you all see that? A little person-- just ran down the stairs! Ohh, that was precious, I think we scared them!” She laughed, imposing onto her passengers an even stronger quake. “Not like there’s anywhere to go, huh? Hmm…”

 

Pryce had been spotted, just after realizing that Gail had already been abducted. They were paused by the weight of Eryn’s stare, which they gawked upwards into. Those observant blue eyes seemed as innocent as any other pair, yet one blink was enough to spill a scream from Pryce as they flipped directions and scrambled back to the staircase. That was when Eryn gasped, willingly letting them escape downstairs in order to build suspense for her upload.

 

“Noel! Noel, w-we have to--” Pryce’s voice shivered in a rapid rhythm as they bounced down the steps, up until they tripped at the bottom and fell to their hands and knees. As they groaned back into a stand, that familiar sawing sound rumbled from the ceiling and the walls. Light fixtures and wall decals shook from their positions as a knife cut into the house, tearing away just beneath the second floor.

 

Instinctively, Pryce’s vision followed the blade as it buzzed about. It traveled from the living room into the kitchen, continuing to circle all around the house, through the dining room and finally the entry corridor. Pryce was stunned, only able to twist where they stood while the second floor became separated from the first. After a full rotation around the property, the knife slipped out of sight -- the ceiling was lifted away, splinters of wood and sawdust raining into the living area as it was hoisted aside. What replaced it in that next moment was Eryn’s face, beaming over the newly discovered area with a widening smile.

 

“Wow, there’s a lot more here than I thought~” Eryn giggled. She adjusted the position of the house in slight turns, allowing her to better investigate these rooms at the cost of Pryce’s balance. They were nearly thrown off their feet, but when they saw their coffee table being grabbed by giant pliers, they threw themself to an edge of it to grab in a fight to keep it.

 

Fuck you! Let… go…!” Pryce demanded, their entire weight thrown back in an effort to keep the coffee table. It felt like they had a fair chance, as though they were genuinely keeping the furniture pulled down, but it was all part of Eryn’s game. The moment she actually wanted it, she pulled it away, forcing Pryce to let go of it and fall flat on the floor.

 

“Hehe. Nice try, little guy,” Eryn taunted, boasting her victory by spinning the table in her grasp. The polish of it caught her eye, followed by its craftsmanship. “Hmm… I can see why you wanted to keep it! I want to keep it, too, actually.” Having specified that, and after giving the viewers enough time to enjoy the piece, Eryn placed the coffee table in a special section of her work space. “Decent haul so far, huh, Acorn? Do you think the others are gonna like any of this?”

 

“Oh yes, ma’am! It looks lovely!” Acorn adored. “Aww, th-thank you so much!” Having answered so positively, Acorn was rewarded with a little rub on the head from a thick fingertip. It evidently warmed her soul to be appreciated, even on such a pathetic scale.

 

Pryce paced in the living area, afraid of where the giant might strike next. When the pliers were next lowered, they pinched a standing lamp to be carried away, uncaring how the power cord was ripped from the wall. Pryce responded by grabbing a sofa pillow and throwing it hard up at the fingers, failing to slow them down at all. Once again, they had to listen to Eryn discuss her fascination with the furniture, each word grinding away at their patience.

 

“Some pretty cool stuff,” Eryn commented, though a dullness was in her tone. She gleamed the exposed parts of the house a second time, hunting for something interesting to take. After tilting the house again, her search was over. “Interesting little TV we have here. Looks fancy~ Anything fun we can watch?” She looked into the camera with an idea; “I should make some tinies stream my videos. That’d buff up the view count a little bit.” She nodded approvingly, “Good idea, Eryn, but don’t get distracted.”

 

Overhearing Eryn’s intentions, Pryce put themself close to the television in question. It was a proud purchase they and Gail had made together, a state-of-the-art screen that the couple had always envisioned in their living area; wide, bright, and clear. When the pliers clasped around a corner, Pryce wrapped an arm around the base and hugged the television as best they could, refusing to let it be risen.

 

But like before, such struggling was ineffective. Eryn only allowed it to happen because of how entertaining it was. “This one thinks they’re really strong,” she teased. “C’mon, little one, c’mon! You almost have it! Fight for your itty-bitty TV~”

 

And like before, Eryn decided when she would win this fight, tugging it up out of Pryce’s grasp. Except, when she did, the pliers’ grip on the corner slipped loose a second later. Eryn winced and even made an attempt at catching it, but the screen spiralled back down the house, smashing into the living room with a startling shatter. Glass and plastic shot off in all directions, and right there in front of Pryce -- they clambered backwards and fell into the sofa, their head hitting the armrest particularly hard.

 

“... Oopsie…” Eryn’s hands hovered nervously around the exposed house after having watched the television fall. This sympathy was swift to end; “See? You should’ve just let me have it. Look what happened…” She sighed, letting her cherry-scented exhale carelessly blow through the home. “Alright, you’ve had enough fun, dude. Let’s get you out of there.”

 

Pryce was too dazed after the fall to realize that the giant pliers had locked onto the couch they were astray on. When it began to float into the air, Pryce flinched and balanced their position into the center of the sofa, the furniture already starting to tilt unnervingly. They clung to the back with accelerating breaths, vainly reaching down for the floor as if the ascent could be stopped. It was already too late, and in that next second, the house was a distance below Pryce, a perspective that laid out their broken home like its floorplans.

 

“Pl-Please, please, no!” Pryce panicked. They looked at the cold camera lenses, the massive monitor in the background, and then finally laid their gaze directly at Eryn. They shivered terribly before her face, intimidated by her pool-like eyes and her monster-sized lips. The smallest twinge in her expression was enough to make them shiver in their awkwardly-balanced seat. “E-Enough! End this!”

 

“What a stinkin’ attitude this one has,” Eryn commented, her voice so huge it blew Pryce’s away. It was a silly remark, yet that was exactly why it horrified Pryce. “You’re a stinker, dude! You’re cute, but also equally annoying. Hate to break it to you, but you’re not anywhere as tough as you’d like to think…”

 

Eryn was amused, at least, to toy with such a trivial annoyance. She enjoyed how turning and twisting the couch in her possession flung the tiny being into scrambled efforts of remaining balanced, and so she tested Pryce’s will to survive, tilting the couch to its extremes and observing how Pryce responded. It was like playing with a bug on a rock, watching it crawl around as its world was flipped around by the will of an immature god. Insultingly, Eryn treated their life with such low regard, she could rest her head into her palm without worry, even yawning right in front of Pryce while forcing them to cling to the bottom of the couch.

 

When her yawn ended, Eryn blinked and looked closely at Pryce’s movements. They were acting peculiar, their little voice beeping down at something down below. What she mistook as cheeps were actually shouts of a lover’s desperation; “Gail!! Hold on, Gail, I-I’m coming!!” Pryce yelled to their fiance. They had found her, absurdly wedged in the cleavage of this careless content creator. They had no plan, but they called to Gail confidently, “We’ll survive this! Just hang on, Gail!

 

It was then that Eryn heard the chirping of another tiny’s voice, stemming from her chest. With some surprise, Eryn lurked her head back and glanced at Gail, then back up to Pryce. She grinned, “I almost forgot about you down there…! You two must be roommates or something.” Her giggle was lofty as she decided to move the couch into her palm -- a sense of safety mercifully bestowed to Pryce, only for it to be obliterated. “Well, since I’ve got both of you here, not much reason to keep around a tiny that’s so feisty. Sorry, buddy~”

 

That sing-song voice rang on, even as the wood of the couch began to snap and break -- her hand was coiling into a fist. Pryce was shocked by the sound and leaped to the couch’s center cushion, away from the fingers that were folding in fast. They pushed up against a middle finger descending onto them from above, but when they lost that battle, they wound up pinned to the furniture, left to kick and squirm as the fist continued to form. With only a second left to live, they cried Gail’s name, a cry that was instantly overwhelmed by the cracking of the couch.

 

Eryn’s fingers disguised the gruesomeness of what entailed, but it was the sound itself that she aspired to record more than the visuals. That initial break of the couch’s structure was superbly satisfying, a pop of destruction that tickled her. Following a brief pause was then a grinding motion with her fingers, crumbling the couch into tangled shards of debris. Red-stained cotton spilled from her clutch as she tightened her grip one last time, earning herself and her viewers another delicious crunch.

 

“Ahh… I just love that noise,” Eryn whispered delightfully. “It was a pretty ugly couch, honestly. Looked old…”

 

Gail’s mouth opened wide for a scream she could not produce. Her throat was as empty as her heart, depleted of will power after having witnessed the murder of her fiance. They were gone, crushed in the hand of an unforgivingly uncaring giant. It was a miserable way to die, and equally so was it discarded as nonchalantly; Eryn leaned to the side and chucked the handful of mess off into a trash bin next to her desk. It was then that Gail shrieked in horror, collapsing forward over a breast with both fists slammed down in a fury.

 

Acorn had watched it all, unflinchingly flat-faced to both Pryce’s demise and Gail’s sorrow, at least until hearing her scream in lament. Her legs flinched up and curled anxiously around each other. “Uh, m-ma’am?” she timidly spoke up -- it was unusual for her to try and get Eryn’s attention, but she felt a response was needed. To her surprise, her meek call upwards pulled the giant’s focus onto her. “I-I think she’s broken… The one down here…”

 

Eryn raised a brow. “Oh? Is she?” While Gail wailed, Eryn pulled aside either breast, enough to expose most of the little woman stuck in her cleavage. Gail twisted in an effort to escape, but she was easily grabbed by two fingers and lifted in the air. She hugged the mighty digits for safety as the huge face of her captor dominated her vision, a pair of blue eyes blinking at her. “What is it? Something to say?”

 

Gail stammered, overwhelmed by the conditions of her reality. She was spoken to in a voice that boomed over her like a howling wind, and thus expected to reply. A confused vortex of emotions spun in her gut, but before she could word herself, she was moved again, this time swung over towards Eryn’s ear. The motion was sickening, but this giant, for whatever reason, seemed genuinely interested in hearing her. It seemed unreal, and pointless to boot, but Gail could not control herself as she wept and raged.

 

You’re a murderer!!” Gail screamed, pointing into the ear for emphasis. “You killed them…! M-My fiance…! You didn’t care at all…!

 

Eryn gasped and brought her captive back before her. “Your fiance?” she repeated. It broke more of Gail’s spirit, to realize that this killer giant was able to understand them all along, yet acted heartlessly nonetheless. It was only now that Eryn’s face dropped with gloom and worry, her lips quivering with little to say in response. “O-Oh my god. That was your fiance I crushed? I’m… a tiny murderer…?”

 

There was a long pause where Eryn held her shocked expression, her eyes drifting in a scan across her desk and room. She seemed lost and possibly horrified with the weight of what she had done, while Gail continued to cling to her fingers, bawling from what had happened.

 

And then, Eryn plucked the little woman into her mouth with only an audible “slurp” that she made herself. Gail instantly disappeared behind the lips, never standing a chance in fighting against them. She shouted furiously to be spared, but her squeaks of desperation were washed away against the impossible tongue she was suddenly squared against. It wrestled her with incredible strength, playfully pushing her towards the line of teeth or keeping her pinned against the ridges of the roof. All of Gail’s resistance tickled a rippling laugh from Eryn, who covered her mouth briefly for the sake of manners.

 

Eryn was looking into the camera, far and ahead with planning how to direct this scene. She imagined putting a dreary gray filter over her along with sappy music while she contemplated her actions, and how it would stop that next moment, just as the despairing woman was eaten. Even then, she was chuckling at her future joke. “What?” she said in a muffled voice towards her microphone. “It’s not like there was gonna be a marriage after that.”

 

Finally, there was a swallow, exaggerated and prolonged so that Eryn could capture the footage she wanted -- and to enjoy the event, as well. It was a strange quirk of hers, even by the standards with which her channel had; she liked eating tinies, a feat that few would ever be proud of, but was a fun and fulfilling game to her. It added free content to her videos, as it spurred more of that weird fascination that allured a majority of her viewers. Nothing ever seemed to gross her out about tiny people, and there was bizarrely an audience that enjoyed watching her swallow tiny people whole.

 

“She was cute, too,” Eryn sighed, vaguely arranging tools on her desk so that she can continue with the house. “But, unfortunately, when tinies like that get a lil’ too ‘shell-shocked’ or whatever, they tend to not make good friends. Unlike Acorn here~” She dotted Acorn’s head with a quick rub with her fingertip, a dab of saliva still fresh on that digit from when it sentenced Gail to her fate.

 

After a huff to refocus herself, Eryn dove right back into disassembling the house. She hummed to herself, unphased by all that had happened, while she continued expeditiously; the rest of the video would forward through the next few minutes, showing off whatever objects of interest she found, as well as the routine voice-over she would add in post. Eventually, the structure was entirely deconstructed, leaving behind only the foundation flat where the rest of it once stood. Everything else was tidied into little categories and sorted by her whim, which made for a wonderful pan-over to complete the video.

 

“Blub-blub-blub, thanks for watching,” Eryn muttered loosely to herself -- nothing she said aloud mattered, just the general rhythm that she could voice over later. “Like comment subscribe, blub-blub-- heh?” Her head had been zoning out in these final few steps to wrap up the project, but in the corner of her vision was a glimpse of movement. Something had scurried into a cubby of her desk, and her glare narrowed with interest. “Huh…? Did I overlook a little guest…?”

 

The sole survivor of the house, Noel, knew she was trapped, and now knew her inevitable capture. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she pushed herself in the furthest corner of the cubby, curled away from the outside as if to block out the possibility of being grabbed, but it was bound to be. She had escaped off on her own after realizing the situation, darting underneath Eryn’s vision while she was distracted with Pryce, and then eventually Gail. There was nowhere left to run, and so she hugged herself on the verge of tears, trembling while a hand crept closer to get her.

 

“Gotcha! Hehe…” Eryn’s abduction was inarguable, decidedly picking the little woman out from the cubby with her whole fist balled around her. She immediately felt the routine thumps of a struggle, but all that energy evaporated when Noel was exposed to the lights and cameras. Noel shriveled up defensively, utterly belittled by how she was held in a giant hand and stared down by an equally giant curiosity; the cameras that hovered around her only added to this alien set-up, stunning her from doing anything at all.

 

“How did you stay out of sight, little one?” Eryn cooed, putting both hands together in order to gently rock the trembling body in her grasp. “You must be quick -- hah, but not quick enough. You wouldn’t have much fun here, anyway, you know? Would you just live in my carpet forever…?”

 

But the question remained: what was she to do with this one? She inspected Noel a few times, leaving the woman in suspense while she judged exactly how cute she is. “She’s… alright,” Eryn concluded, “but I dunno, if she’s related to those two, she might be too feral.”

 

In that conundrum, brilliance struck. Eryn bit her lip while looking into her cameras, back at Noel, and then over to a webpage. She had been in need for a way to engage with her viewers more directly, and with this tiny’s capture, there appeared to be a solution. It would overall make matters easier for her; why should she decide what happens to Noel, when her audience could have that input?

 

For the meantime, Eryn perched Noel onto a raised corner of her desk, cutting off her options of getting too far. She then clacked away at her keyboard, drafting up a simple message that would introduce a poll to her followers. The screen was just beyond Noel’s point of view, but she preemptively feared what Eryn’s cutting smile forewarned.

 

New video coming out soon! But I have a little problem: what do I do w/ this last tiny I found??? I already ate her roommate. Should I eat her too, or is she cute enough to keep? You decide!

Chapter End Notes:

 

Participate in Eryn's poll and decide Noel's fate~ Go to my twitter to vote! twitter.com/cursecrazy

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon! patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy