- Text Size +

Worship. It seemed like an odd word to use, but somehow felt appropriate. She was probably among the tallest people in the world at this point. If anyone deserves to use the word, it's her, he thought. Each of her buttcheeks is twice the size of my head. I could lose my head in her ass if I'm not careful. The thought, initially disgusting, grew on him. What would that be like? He might start kissing her cheeks and then licking around her butthole. Slowly, as he moved closer in, his head might burrow further into the chasm between her cheeks. Then her muscles might flex and... He suddenly realized he was humping her knee now.

"Not so fast," she exclaimed, bending down and wrapping an arm around his legs. With a few swift movements, she had lifted him, bounded up the stairs in the house and brought him back up to the bedroom. His shirt was pulled off and he was laid on the bed before he could even get his bearings right. The next thing he saw was the now familiar yet unfamiliar sight of his dick and balls lost inside her mouth: familiar because it had happened before, unfamiliar because the size of her head compared to his legs was new and crossing into scary proportion territory. The top of her head came almost up to his chest while his legs rested on her shoulders. As before, it didn't take long before her tongue's efforts brought him to orgasm.

At the exact moment when he came, he felt the leathery surface of the saddle under him. His eyes opened wide in shock, as he realized what was about to happen before it had happened. As before, he sensed his body contracting against the bed under him and saw Samantha appear larger. The process was either faster this time or the fact that he had lost so much height already made it seem more drastic. He watched with disbelief as her head grew closer to his chin before she broke free, smacking her lips as before. She placed a hand on his chest casually, though he could feel it pushing him down. The hand was half as long as his torso.

"No!" was all he could say in response to this latest episode of shrinking. "No, please, no!"

She smiled down at him, her eyes unblinking, watching him curiously. "Yes!" she responded. "Yes, more..."

Then she stood up and he saw it again: she was growing. Her eyes closed and her face screwed up into an expression of ecstasy. "YES!" she screamed. "Yes..."

He forgot about his shrinking as he watched her grow. It was slower this time: maybe she was growing less. He heard the sound of fabric stretching as her legs strained against her pants. He wondered what would have happened if she had left her boots on. When she stopped growing, she moaned. Her hands were on the waistband of her pants, trying to pull it down.

"Ahh!" she said. "Ouch, I think this is too tight. Get me the scissors!"

He continued to stare at her like a deer caught in headlights.

"Cody!" she snapped. "Get me the scissors, they're on the dresser."

He hopped off the bed and went to the dresser, only to find it was taller than him and he would have to feel the top with his hands. She sighed in exasperation and got there herself, walking awkwardly in her tight pants. As she stood next to him, grabbing the scissors, her shadow covered him. He put a hand on her thigh, trying to help her pull her pants down. The muscles felt hard under his touch: it dawned on him that there was probably more muscle in that one thigh than in his entire body. Every indentation and crease on it was clearly visible as the fabric of the pants hugged her form. He watched in awe as she cut the seam with the scissors, finally tearing the pants and stepping out of them. That's when the realization hit him: each of her legs was as tall as him. He was looking straight into her ass.