- Text Size +

It was Friday night. Once again, Cody found himself alone, drunk and horny in his apartment. The bar visit had been a complete failure and it looked like the evening was going to end in the usual porn-fueled orgy of masturbation. Or, maybe not. Maybe he could try Tinder once more. He might just get lucky this time. If nothing else, he could probably get some new spanking material.

So he flopped down on the couch and quickly set up a profile. He had some recent pictures to add from a fishing trip last month. He picked out one of him shirtless, with a fish he had just caught. Not bad. He'd been working out for a while now and it showed. He picked out a couple with his friends on the water. And one from a game he'd gone to. That should do it.

He started swiping. There definitely were more hot profiles on this app than he seemed to remember, or at least that's what his drink-addled brain thought. One of the profiles, Bridgett, 25, was a woman who looked like she was working as a bartender. She was well-built, and had large tits that she wasn't afraid to show. "I grew up on a farm," her profile said. "And if you're the kind of person who thinks all farm girls like country music, well, let's just say you're not wrong." Cody guffawed. He loosened his belt and pulled down his pants. One of her pictures had her in profile, chugging down a large mug of beer, her arms bulging. He started stroking his cock. But no, he must be patient. There were a lot more to come. He continued swiping.

Next up was a petite blonde, Pam, 29. She seemed to be at Starbucks, looking incredibly happy with some sort of latte in her hand. "Looking for the Jim to my Pam," her profile said. "Fluent in sarcasm." Too bad I'm not named Jim, Cody thought, and moved on.

After a few more profiles and some more stroking, he had moved to the bedroom. The latest one, Samantha, 23, was a girl on a horse. She had long brown hair, matching the brown mane of the horse, and her thick thighs glistened in the sun as they seemed to be squeezing against the sides of the horse. Her bare arms were outstretched as she held on to the horse's neck. I wonder what it would be like to hold those arms behind her as I give her a good ass-fucking, thought Cody. "Horse girl," said her profile. That's it. Her next picture, woah, was in a bikini, as she stood right next to the horse, holding the reins. She was barefoot and still taller than the horse. That's not a horse, that's a pony, thought Cody. These girls think they can handle horses. But he was looking at her tits now, struggling to fit in her bikini top. He was stroking himself faster. He imagined himself tearing off that top and motorboating those lovely tits. He finally came in a series of bursts.

He waited to recover his breath, cleaned himself up and drifted off to sleep.