- Text Size +

"Give that to me," Samantha barked. Cody hurriedly gave her the flip-flop.

"No, not that," she said. She snatched the license from his hand. "You can keep that, since you like it so much." She grabbed him by the arm and, bodily lifting him out of his spot, dropped him in the passenger seat. "What were you doing with it anyway?" He didn't reply.

She got in the driver's seat and started the car. As they pulled out and headed in the direction opposite to the one to the highway, Cody once again smelled the scent of the flip-flop in his hand and, almost as if commanded by some will other than his own, brought it to his nose, inhaling lungfuls.

"You like that?" Oh shit, she saw it all. "You like smelling my shoes? Is that what you were doing down there? Smelling them?"

Cody felt embarrassed by her words, but for some reason couldn't stop what he was doing.

"Tell me something... did you kiss it?" He said nothing.

"Cody," she turned to face him. She wasn't smiling. "Don't make me repeat myself. Did you kiss it?"

He slowly nodded. She bit her lip. Her hand slipped under her dress and she began to rub back and forth. Is she getting off on this?

"Kiss it, Cody." She turned again and saw him hesitating. "I said, KISS IT, CODY!"

He jumped in fear at the sudden loudness in her voice and brought the flip-flop close to his lips, kissing it as he had before. Only this time, the feeling of softness and warmness was more intense: the more he kissed, the more he felt attached to it, like it was almost... human. Samantha moaned. He could smell her arousal. Then, without warning, she lifted a leg and swung it to the side, placing the foot in his lap. Wow, how flexible is this girl?

"Here, here's the real thing," she announced. "Get to work."

Cody didn't need to be told twice. The foot in his lap was enormous: almost twice as long as his hand. He ran his fingers over it and then kissed the arch. Making his way down the foot, he kissed the toes and then the sole. It smelled like the flip-flop, except way stronger. There was also an intense sweaty aroma that had only been hinted at during his earlier smooching session. But he didn't mind it. In fact, it added to the experience. He glanced up at her a couple of times to make sure he was doing it right, but he needn't have: her ministrations down there had become more frenzied and she appeared to be panting. The truck wobbled as she bobbed up and down in her seat. It was a wonder they were still on the trail given her one-handed, one-footed driving. Which reminded him: where were they going?

He tried to take a look outside the window, but a nudge of her foot in his lap reminded him of his task. He got back to it and realized that he himself had a full erection. Samantha of course had everything to do with it: her heel and occasionally toes would rub against it or circled around it while he was lost in his worship of her foot. Which is what it was; he was kissing it, inhaling its smells, completely rapt in its presence.

"Hmm, not bad," she exhaled as she rubbed the sole in his nose, then pulled the foot away. She brought her hand to his face. Two of her fingers glistened and smelled of her pussy. "Here's your reward." She looked at him expectantly. He understood what he had to do. He clasped her hand and put the fingers in his mouth, licking them clean. He almost reeled back: he had forgotten how good she tasted. He felt a sudden surge of devotion towards her and remembered how angry she had been to find him in her truck.

"Th-thank you, Samantha," he whispered. "I'm sorry I got in your truck without asking you."

She looked in his eyes searchingly. They were both silent for a few seconds.

"Good," she finally said. "You're learning."