- Text Size +

"Hang on... 7'2"?" Cody was puzzled. Had she always been that height? "Didn't you tell me you were, like, 6'8" last time?"

"Last time?" Samantha looked puzzled, too. "What do you mean, last time?"

"Er.. yesterday." Wow, was it just yesterday that we met in the cafe? It feels like such a long time ago.

"I don't think we discussed my height yesterday? You might have me confused with someone else on Tinder. I bet you meet a lot of hotties on there." She placed a large hand on his chest, gently massaging his shoulder.

"Not... not really." Normally Cody would have lied and boasted about his dating life. But he was feeling so vulnerable and out-of-sorts right now, he didn't know what he was saying or doing. "I think it was the saddle." Why does she have to stand so close? I feel like I'm talking to her pubic hair.

"The saddle was 7'2"?" She sounded even more puzzled.

"No. I think the saddle is causing me to shrink."

Samantha sighed and walked over to the bed. She sat down on the saddle. They both looked at each other for a minute. "Nothing seems to be happening," she said.

"Maybe it only happens to me?"

"Only one way to find out."

She stretched out her hand, gesturing for him to take it. He hesitated. Another shrinking spell would be disastrous. Already he was worried whether he would be able to drive. "Come on, Cody. Are you scared?"

He wanted to stay as far away from that saddle as he could. But she looked so warm and inviting. Not to mention naked. He didn't want to admit he was scared, but he was. What would happen if he went there again? "Hold my hand. Here. How does that feel?" she asked.

Her soft touch instantly calmed him. He felt the trepidation fade away. He climbed onto the bed and into her embrace. "See? That wasn't so bad." They sat like that for many minutes, her with her back against the headboard, him with his face in her chest, both their bare bottoms resting on the saddle.

After a while, she pulled away. "See? You're not shrinking. I don't think it's this. In fact, some part of you seems to be growing." She smirked, rubbing his erection with her finger. He made a mental note that her finger was longer than his erect penis.

But no, he mustn't get distracted. "Then... what could it be? Maybe-"

"Maybe we should stop speculating about this and just relax for a bit. How does this feel?" She hugged him into her and wrapped her legs around him, gently stroking his hair.

He couldn't help notice how effortlessly she had locked him in her embrace. But it did feel soft and cozy. "It feels... it feels really good."

"Right? Here, rest your head on my breast. Listen to my heartbeat. Yes, that's it..."

Cody could both hear and feel her heartbeat, he was so close to her. He soon got lost in its hypnotic rhythm, forgetting all about his shrinking. He was drowsy, too. Above him, he could hear Samantha whispering something. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but her voice was soothing. He opened his eyes a few times, his subconscious mind still trying to grapple with the unfamiliar surroundings. When he did so, he noticed how close her nipple was to him. Without giving it much thought, he placed his mouth on it, kissing it softly.

"Mmm," he heard her moan, but it sounded like her voice was coming through to him from the other side of a cave.

Eventually he stopped paying attention and fell asleep.