- Text Size +

Cody looked at the mirror, making sure everything was a-ok before he left. Casual plaid shirt that could work both indoors and outdoors, check. Stretchy pants in case he ended up riding a horse, check. I hope it doesn't come to that, he thought. He'd never been very good at it. He hoped he'd end up doing the other kind of riding today, though. He was very good at that. Platform shoes, check. These brought him up to 5'6" and it wouldn't be hard to convince Samantha he was 5'8". Girls can't tell anyway.

He arrived at the cafe. He'd never been here before, and realized it was his kind of place. Old-style, laid-back, more like a diner. None of this new age hipster shit. There didn't seem to be any women sitting by themselves, so he assumed he was first and sat down in a booth. He stared out the window for a bit. She was late. He pulled out his phone and started swiping again. He hadn't gotten any matches since Samantha, but swiping couldn't hurt.

"Hi," he heard a feminine voice behind him a few minutes later. "Are you Cody?" He turned around and saw her standing a few steps away. It was Samantha, but she looked different. Taller, and just generally larger. Not fatter though, Cody realized to his relief, just... larger. He stood up and watched as she walked closer and stood right in front of him. This woman was gigantic! He was looking straight ahead at her cleavage, which was clearly visible past the red dress she was wearing. He looked down at her feet. She was wearing riding boots that came up almost to her knees. Must be the heels. She cleared her throat. "I'm Samantha."

Cody hastily looked back up, and grabbed her outstretched hand. It almost covered his own hand. "Cody," he smiled, trying to look unruffled. "It's great to meet you." She had large brown eyes which looked at him searchingly. Maybe she was trying to figure out how tall he was.

"So," she said. "Find the place ok? Should we get coffee?"

As they walked to the counter, Cody could feel the eyes of all the patrons on them. They must have made a curious pair. Him, 5'6" and looking a little lost; her, 6'... 6' what? How tall was this woman? Anyway, over six feet tall, in a red dress that came to mid-thigh and left nothing to the imagination, and riding boots, walking with her head held high and purpose in her gait, like she owned the place.

"Yeah, yeah, found the place all right. It's a nice choice," he said, trying to sound appreciative. "It's my kind of place. None of this new age hipster shit."

"Glad you liked it." She didn't laugh at or respond to his last comment. "I like your shirt."

"Thanks, and... that dress looks good on you. Those boots too. Must be some pretty high heels."

"These are riding boots. One inch."

One inch heels? So the rest of it is just... her?

"Wow, don't er, mind my saying this, but you're pretty tall. I don't think I've ever hung out with someone this tall."

She stopped and looked down at him. They were standing close, and something about her expression made Cody feel a little uncomfortable. "I'm 6'8"," she breathed. "Are you saying you can't handle six feet and eight inches of woman?"

"No!" he replied almost immediately. He had to crane his head to look up at her. It took some effort to not stare at her chest that was so tantalizingly close. He wasn't going to let go of a chance to get closer. "I was j-just... just asking."

"Good." She continued walking. They were at the counter now.

"And besides, I'm not short on inches myself, if you know what I mean," he said, winking.

She blushed at that, but didn't say anything. They grabbed their coffees and walked back to the booth. Before Cody could sit down, Samantha placed her hand on his shoulder. It was large and heavy, and he could feel it holding him in place. "Do you want to head to the farm? We can drink and talk on the way."

"Sure!" he replied. He couldn't believe how well this was going.