- Text Size +

As Samantha made to get out of the truck, Cody looked around. They had arrived at a shed of some sort. He watched her go around the truck and was a little taken aback when she pulled his door open.

"Let's go!" she said.

"Er... I don't have my shoes," Cody.

"Maybe you should have thought of that BEFORE getting into the truck? Anyway, you're literally holding a piece of footwear in your hands."

Cody felt even more like a child as he followed her into the shed, dressed in his oversize shirt and her gigantic flip-flops. It didn't help that he was looking straight at the hem of her tank top as she walked in front of him. The shed was dark when they first entered, but as his eyes adjusted, he could see hay and wood piled up. Samantha inspected some of the bales of hay and began to haul them to the truck.

"Make yourself useful!" she chided him. He attempted to lift one of the bales but it was too heavy.

Why is this so heavy? he wondered. He spotted a smaller bale and bent down, making sure he lifted it the right way this time. He managed to get it off the ground but dropped it at the entrance to the shed: it was also too heavy. He then tripped over his comically large flip-flops and fell onto it. Samantha laughed as she leaped over him, a bale under each of her arms.

"Those things probably weigh as much as you!" she exclaimed. She carried the bale (with him on it) and placed them in the back of the truck. "I'm going to place the bales here and you can stack them." When they were done, she brought out a log of wood and placed it in the truck as well.

On the way back, Cody decided he had to find out more about what he had just learned.

"So, erm, I saw on your license that--"

"Yeah," she interrupted, "when you were snooping around in my truck."

"I said I'm sorry." He hadn't intended it, but there was a tone of impatience in his voice.

"Oh yeah? Are you? If you were really sorry, you wouldn't even bring up anything you had seen while snooping." She sounded furious. "What were you even doing in here?"

"I couldn't find you and I... I wanted to get back to my apartment."

"And you couldn't wait a little? You know, I really thought you and I were hitting it off. I could see this going somewhere, but you keep doing these things..." she trailed off. She didn't look furious anymore, just disappointed. She still looked majestic though, in her white tank top and black riding pants. Looking at her, Cody thought she looked more beautiful than usual when she was unhappy. The feeling of devotion he had experienced earlier returned.

"I'm really sorry, Samantha," he said slowly. "I know I broke your trust by... by looking at your things. What can I do to make this right?"

She looked at him, as if to see how sincere his apology was. "Why did you want to go back anyway?" she asked. "We just got here. Is it so hard to be here with me?"

The truck pulled into the driveway and they got out. It was almost evening and there were horses grazing outside.

"I... I just shrank! I wanted to go back and find out what's going on."

"You can find out from here."

They were facing each other now. He was still getting used to the fact that she was almost three feet taller than him. It felt like arguing with his mother.

"Yeah, but..."

"Let me tell you what will happen once you get home." She took off her tank top, freeing her breasts and laying her torso bare. He gasped and instinctively looked around, but obviously there was no one else there. He stared mesmerized at her half-naked form, her firm but prodigious breasts, the sharp definition of her abdomen and the distinctive depression of her belly button. "Once you get home," she continued, cupping a breast in each hand, "I will send you a picture of this and I will ask you if..." She stepped closer so that all he could see was her midriff and underboob. She lifted her leg and rested the heel of her boot on his shoulder, pressing down and forcing him to bend a little. Then, pulling down the front of her pants, she brought her pelvis closer to his face. The smell from before, her smell, wafted into his nose again. "And I will ask you if you remember this smell. And you will jerk yourself off to sleep dreaming about me. Won't you?"

He was silent. The sensation of her presence overwhelmed him. The sight, the smell, the touch of her fingers behind his neck, the boot heel on his shoulder, even the simple fact of her looming form, like some kind of titanic being, were too much for him. He gave in, simply falling in to her and embracing her legs. He was dimly aware that his erection was pressing into her knee.

"Why do that?" he could feel her voice vibrating through her body as he embraced her. "Why go all the way back to your apartment to worship me when you could do it right here?"