- Text Size +

Cody tried to think of other options at hand while he finished his sandwich. After a while he realized he'd been going over the same thought process again and again without any new insights. What was the time? He looked for his phone and remembered, again, that he didn't have it. There seemed to be no clock on the wall, just pictures of Samantha with horses. He sighed.

Where was Samantha? Maybe she was just outside, riding? He made his way to the main door. The doorknob was shoulder height to him and the door quite heavy, but he managed to get outside.

The first thing he noticed was how cold it was. The gravel felt rough under his bare feet. He could feel the wind on his exposed privates. He hugged the shirt closer to himself and looked around. No Samantha, no horses. But her truck was there. Curious...

Maybe... maybe he could drive the truck home? If he drove in the general direction of where the dirt track got better, he could make it somewhere, and then getting home wouldn't be a problem. He would text her once he got home.

The magnitude of his task was revealed to him as he neared the truck. It was a behemoth from his vantage point. The wheels were almost at chest height and the door handle was, he realized with a shock, higher up than him, so that he had to look UP at it. For a brief moment, he had the sensation that he was about to take on something too big for him to handle, but he brushed it off. He pulled the handle and found, to his surprise, the door unlocked. He clambered up into the driver's seat. Now for the key...

The key was not in sight. When he pulled open the glove compartment, something like a piece of paper fell down. There was no key, but he supposed he should pick whatever it was that had fallen. With some effort, he made his way into the leg space in front of the seat, noticing how snugly he fit into it at his current size.

That's when he felt his feet touch something: a pair of flip-flops. Samantha must keep an extra pair in the truck. He lifted one in his hands. Holding this large piece of footwear in his tiny hands reminded him of childhood, when he would examine his parents' shoes. Curiosity driving him, he brought it closer to his nose, inhaling the smell. It smelled like feet, Samantha's feet, he reminded himself. There was something intoxicating about this smell. On a sudden impulse, he brought his lips to it and kissed it. This was followed by more kisses: the touch felt soft and warm on his lips. He began to feel light-headed...

There was something in the other flip-flop: the piece of paper that had fallen. He realized it was a driver's license. Samantha's license. She looked slightly younger and chubbier in the photograph, not to mention less sexy. Who ever looked sexy in a DMV photo anyway, he mused. He tried to read the details.

"Name: Samantha Horsegirl."

Wait, what? That's her real name? How the hell can that be a name?

"Height: 5'-02"."

He sat there in shock, trying to process this new information. Moments passed. He re-read it multiple times, making absolutely sure he wasn't mistaken.

The door opened. He reflexively raised his arm to block the sudden influx of light. Before he could say anything, a long leg made its way towards him and he felt a boot heel press down on his shoulder.

"What the fuck?!" Samantha shrieked. "What are you doing down there, Cody?"

"I'm... I'm," his reply trailed off as he fearfully looked up at her angry face, still clutching the flip-flop and the license.